[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fucked-up thing you've ever seen at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: magical_realm.png (17KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
magical_realm.png
17KB, 201x240px
What's the most fucked-up thing you've ever seen at the gaming table?
Pic not necessarily but most likely related.
>>
>>53719421
A couple's dildo chest.
>>
An attempted rape
>>
Hypoglycemic seizures, looks pretty freaky when you got no idea what's going on
>>
>>53719421
I once saw a player play out his mommy issues by making his character the son of a literal whore who grew up on the streets, and when he finally made it as an adventurer, pays to have his mom get fucked by his horse while ranting about how he's able to do this because he wasn't worthless and weak.
>>
>>53719421
I'd say making a PC (now NPC since the player left) go into a seizure and start choking on his own vomit thanks to horrific bioweapons. and it's possibly my greatest regret because one of my players started bitching about it
>>
>>53719421
Guys rising their hands like Nazis because one of DM's characters name is Heil.

I'm a literal Nazi in disguise and yet I was cringing and mentally wondering "what are you doing?". Pathetic.

A part of me wanted to shoot everyone in the room for disrespect, though.
>>
>>53719469
...Storytime?
>>
>>53719646
What if he means in game instead of an actual attempted rape.
>>
>>53719629
Edgy
>>
>>53719534
I remember that greentext too.
>>
>>53719421

Adults pretending to be elves and shit instead of living their lives.
>>
>>53719629
>Guys rising their hands like Nazis because one of DM's characters name is Heil.
It's called "comedy" Hans, lighten up.
>>
>>53719829
To be fair, it's a pretty weak joke. Doesn't make him any less of and edgelorde.
>>
>>53719674
Still worthy of storytime.
>>
File: 1489641751434.jpg (48KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1489641751434.jpg
48KB, 680x680px
>>53719629
>Guys rising their hands like Nazis
>I'm a literal Nazi in disguise and yet I was cringing

You're not raising your hand in a strait arm salute when someone says Hail? Even though this is probably the only chance you can actually do it? And you call yourself a Nazi?

Pathetic.
>>
>>53721438
this. whenever u can heil and get away with it, do so.

t. a fascistic asian
>>
File: Wow.jpg (24KB, 275x270px) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
24KB, 275x270px
>>53719421
> Landlord wants some dude to pay the rent
> Go to his house, a broken down ruin at the edge of town
> he lives there with like 10 children
> and no money
> forcibly take 4 children as collateral for the debt
> bring them back to the landlord, he is disgusted and calls me barbaric
> leprechaun offers to take the children off my hands for money
> sell the children to the leprechaun
> out of curiosity, follow the leprechaun and his children out of town into a forest glade
> like 30 other leprechauns come out
> they sacrifice the children upon the stones in the glade to summon the leprechaun queen
> they dont finish the ritual, as they are interrupted by the recurring villain of our campaigns, the fat orc.
> he sodomizes the leprechauns as I watch on.
> continue about my day.

This was from when my friend and I first started playing this weird homebrew dnd world with only a 20 sided die.
>>
>>53724035
what the fuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.