[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup tg Im a big gay dude with a beard. I want to play pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

Sup tg

Im a big gay dude with a beard. I want to play pic related in a 5e campain without being "that guy"

How can I acomplish this task?

tl;dr Thinly veiled stat me thread
>>
>>53711468
Fuck off retard
>>
>>53711468
This thread would have been significantly better if you'd just posted 'stat me', and that's saying something.

To answer your question, so long as your group is fine with it and it fits the setting, there shouldn't be a problem. If they're not fine with it, talk to them about it. If it doesn't fit the setting, either drop the idea or talk to your DM about adapting the idea to fit.

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>53711468
If I were you, the first step would be killing myself.
Then just go on from there.
>>
>>53711468
Play the personality of the character and just don't be a complete asshole. Race/class-wise just make a Tiefling warlock or wizard.
>>
>>53711468
Tiefling Warlock Pact of the Tome with Fiendish patron

Armor of Shadows, Ascendant Step, Devils Sight, One with Shadows. Fluff your bonus fiend fire spells as being black flames.
>>
>>53711468
You want a sorcerer, big gay dude. You probably want an Infernal or Abyssal Bloodline, but check Unearthed Arcana. Plenty of shadowy/penumbral spells available. Focus on debilitating, incapacitating, and teleportation.

Get GM approval, but don't flaunt your inspiration. It will make your fellow players nervous. They will appreciate you being first and foremost a team player. Role play how you like, but support the team always.

A quick ref for optimizing:
http://rpgbot.net/dnd5/characters/classes/sorcerer/
>>
>>53711468
Infernal pact warlock
Or maybe great old one pact
>>
File: Raven_Teen_Titans_Go[1].jpg (8KB, 174x252px) Image search: [Google]
Raven_Teen_Titans_Go[1].jpg
8KB, 174x252px
Remember to be bitter and nihilistic because your soul was traded away to a devil the moment you were born.
>>
>>
>>53711468
It can't be a stat me thread if you specify 5e.
The whole point if stat me threads is showing off different systems.
>>
>>53711933
>>53711969
Other important things to remember about Raven

She was raised in a fucking monastery by magical Zen Buddhists who both fear her and feel guilty for her since they directly led to her creation and situation. She was trained to restrain her emotions her entire life and likely kept isolated from others out of fear of her powers and her lineage.

I actually played a blatant Raven expy in one game. In it, she became an adventuress after a life of lonely meditation and contemplation in a cell in the monastery because, as she came of age, the Elders began to quietly discuss among themselves if it might not be better to kill her than to risk the catastrophe she could bring. Due to her empathetic powers, she found out about this, and became aware of the fear and revulsion most of the people she had ever met had for her.

Because she had been raised to be without ego and to seek zen enlightenment, she knew she shouldn't fear death, and that for her to desire something was attachment and 'wrong'. At the same time, she found herself surprised to feel a desire, something she considered a sin. The desire to live.

So she escaped into a world she knew nothing about full of people thinking and feeling things she knew nothing about, conflicted about the whole thing because she wanted to live but also thought it was WRONG that she wanted to live, but will to survive won out. The monks, who used Sun Soul powers to cut through her living shadows, actually became reoccurring antagonists despite being Lawful Good because they felt it was their responsibility to kill or contain her since she contained the seed of evil they had planted.

Anyway, as anons have said, tiefling warlock or sorceress. if Warlock, fiend or Great Old One pact. If sorc, seek appropriate bloodline.
>>
Try not playing a direct ripoff of an existing character.
>>
>>53712162
He didn't necessarily say he was playing Raven in her entirety. Playing something greatly inspired by a pre-existing character should not be conflated with explicitly playing said character.
>>
>>53711853
>>53711878
>>53711892
>>53711912
>>53711933
>>53712140
>>53712162
>>53712280
Thanks for the feedback. Youre all fine gentlemen.
>>
File: raven-new-52.jpg (216KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
raven-new-52.jpg
216KB, 500x698px
>>53712367
If the other players in your group are more familiar with the Teen Titan cartoon, you might want to take some inspiration from other interpretations of the character if not other dark magic goth girls from other sources.
>>
File: raven.jpg (80KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
raven.jpg
80KB, 584x800px
>>53713568
>>
>>53713609
Also, if you inject a little flavor in the form of Native American mythology regarding the Great Raven, which is usually not interpreted as evil, just a bit of a dick. Then you won't have that obvious Demonic Daddy issues side to the character.
Maybe your parents traded your soul to him, or you were born as a containment vessel?
>>
>>53713940
What's more, Pacific Northwest Indian artstyle is fucking awesome and could be used to flavorfully reskin your Raven clone.
>>
>>53713940
>that white lady hanging some native american shit in her window so she can 'gram it
I lold
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.