[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I are jokingly basing RPG characters off each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

My girlfriend and I are jokingly basing RPG characters off each other. Due to reasons that are presently unimportant for years my nickname for her has been "meerkat" (hers for me has been "ferret"). I want to build a Mutants & Masterminds heroine with the powers of a meerkat, granted by a mystical meerkat god from Africa, because that's how it works in comics.

Problem is meerkats have basically no interesting powers to speak of, and the whole idea is kind of dumb in the first place. I'd style like to do a passable job, though.

So: powers for a meerkat based superhero, and how to stat them in Mutants & Masterminds, preferably by using templates from the book(s) themselves.
>>
File: meerkat scorpion.jpg (202KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
meerkat scorpion.jpg
202KB, 640x427px
Meerkats are very perceptive and alert, highly social, scrappy as fuck and have some immunity to venoms. Their claws are good enough for intensive digging and would make decent natural weapons. I could see a meerkat based hero as a good brawler/scout type with some limited healing factor. Basically wolverine but less antisocial. You could even toss in some precognition and/or empath powers and it wouldn't be terribly out of place
>>
make her have huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers.
>>
>>53707926
You don't have a gf.
>>
File: Sable_thumb.jpg (52KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
Sable_thumb.jpg
52KB, 640x340px
Meerkats are meh. Now, sables are where it's at. Been raising one since I was 15, it's now old as fuck, blind and deaf and probably whatever's the sable equivalent of senile, but damn if it isn't still a clever devil.
>>
Agile, great reactions, fight-y like >>53708570, tougher than she looks, squad-level mindlink/empathy, venom immunity, digging powers, a bad Russian accent and superhuman financial acuity.
>>
>>53707926
First, off, that's adorable, second off, maybe look to some less realistic sources of information, like Timone from The Lion King - some sort of smoothe-talking individual who wants to avoid conflict by in large, but has to get involved. As for superpowers, awareness could be one of them, just for the way they stand up and look about, I suppose super-digging if that's allowed in the bounds of the game. The one I think makes most sense, is invisibility, cause they really are furtive creature out to avoid being spotted by predators, so you could do a sneaky heroine. Also, if your gf needs ideas, I am fairly certain there was a "Static Shock" character literally called Ferret.
>>
>>53707926
>hers for me has been "ferret"
I didn't know Draco Malfoy visited /tg/. Killed any mudbloods lately, mate?
>>
>>53710775
>Also, if your gf needs ideas, I am fairly certain there was a "Static Shock" character literally called Ferret.
Man, I got the first issue of Static back at the crest right before the Great Comic Book Crash and didn't think anything of it. Then a decade later he was super-popular all of a sudden.

I should give it a re-read.
>>
>>53707926
Just about the one single thing meerkats are famous for is standing watch, so presumably a lot of sense based powers. Maybe Movement (Digging) or however it's called in M&M, I haven't played the game in a while.
>>
>>53707926
>reasons that are presently unimportant
You can tell us if you're a furry dude. It's OK
it's not ok
>>
>>53711909
It's because of my pointy nose.
>>
>>53713852
That is a shitty reason but why do you call her meerkat?
>>
>>53707926
>because we're fu- i m-mean, for reasons that are unimportant...
don't worry, like 60% of /tg/ shares your brand of degeneracy. you're among friends and begrudgingly tolerant acquaintances here.
>>
>>53711242
Oh yeah mate - even just seeing the original vision behind it is intoxicating
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.