[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watched 8th edition 40k demos at LGS all day >Want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490018623384.jpg (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490018623384.jpg
252KB, 1280x720px
>Watched 8th edition 40k demos at LGS all day
>Want to get into it, but no time or money to waste on autistically painting miniatures

How do I cope?
>>
Play Infinity instead. Less miniatures to paint and waste money on per army.
>>
>>53707831
>implying infinity fags actually paint their minis

they're never in /wip/ threads and even in your circle-jerk generals 99.9% of painted figs are from the manufacturer's site.
>>
>>53707823
Borrow a friend's army.
>>
>>53707823
Start a small force of an army you like and can accept having a simple paint scheme on. You may think painting figurines is autist-level, but it can be very relaxing and help you unwind. Or you can challenge yourself with it. Either way, it's gonna cost some money, and the end product is usually fulfilling to produce.
>>
>>53707823
Play a good game instead.
>>
>>53707823
Play online with table top simulator
>>
>>53707823
I shitpost to help me deal with it.
>>
Buy the new starter set

Then Buy a plague marine color base paint
Buy a space marine color base paint
Buy a wash or two
Then just water down the base paint and cover the mini with it

When it dries it wont dry thick unless you are really bad

Then coat everything in a wash to make the details pop

Then boom
You have two small forces to play games with and they are both painted enough to not be gray blobs

If you wanted to, you could actually take time and do the details to make them not look half assed too
>>
File: leo.jpg (28KB, 710x717px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
28KB, 710x717px
>>53707823
>wanting to play 8th edition

nice shill
>>
>>53708264
That's because WIP threads are full of 40k players that rarely give feedback on anything that isn't 40k related. It's basically a 40k painting general.
>>
>>53708406
I hate to imagine how much this applies to practically everyone on this board, for every game played on this board.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.