[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, does anyone remember this PbtA hack for JoJo's Bizarre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: JoJo's Bizarre World.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo's Bizarre World.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
Hey, does anyone remember this PbtA hack for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

The creator posted it here last month, I was just wondering if he's updated it at all.
>>
Man, why is jojo so shit.
>>
Seriously, no one?
>>
>>53698723
I'll make one tonight, I like this.
>>
>>53697959
Jojo threads at least tend to be about making up powers or trying to do the tone/setting in system.

It's better than more /pol/ threads or "elf slave wut do".
>>
I like this chargen guide a lot. Probably going to share it with my friends for our upcoming JoJo game.
>>
>>53697786
>apackofshitworld
>"""""""""""""hack""""""""""""""
only hack is the guy who wrote that piece of shit
>>
>>53698812
Here it is

1. Concept
So for the concept I wanted the character overall to be a distant and practically minded person with a 「STAND」ability to compliment that that personality. His 「STAND」would be the type that would be the type that excels at long distance damage dealing, but would adaptable enough to be utilized competently despite any perceived disadvantages.

2. Names
Name: Poncho Hayes
「STAND」 Name: 「INCUBUS」

3. Appearances
Poncho: A tall, slim man of decent musculature. A very serious face that rarely smiles. His hair style is a shaggy mohawk, while the rest of his head is shaven. He wears casual clothes, usually consisting of jeans, and a muscle shirt.

「INCUBUS」Is a Artificial Humanoid type stand. It's head is tall and cylindrical, with the appearance of a helmet. The body is slim overall and minimalistic. the Chest, Hips, and Joints are the only bulbous parts and mostly smooth and spherical with occasional spikes or edges.

4. Blood Type
AB

5. Pose and Quirk
Standing on one foot, with the other leg lifted, and its foot resting against the standing leg, he frames his neck with his open hands, one palm out, the other palm in, while looking down on his foe.

As for his Quirk, he loves the smell of dirty clothes. If he finds someone who's clothes are also "well worn" he will usually follow them for a bit, smelling them.

6. Poncho's Parameters
Power: C
Speed: B
Durability: D
Precision: A
Cunning: B
Charisma: C
Willpower: D

Growth: A
HP: 10
Armor: ?
Camaraderie: E

7. Specialties
a: Deep "Focus"
b: Quick Reflexes
c: MacGyver

8. Poncho's Moves
I. When Poncho points at his foe with his hand in the gun shape, he's able to "Focus" his foe and better react to them

II. At the cost of "Focus" on his foe, Poncho can "Focus" his surroundings to find some way of manipulating them
>>
>>53703902
Part II

9. Stand Type
Long Range type

10. Stand Parameters
Power: C
Speed:B
Range:E
Durability: E
Precision: A
Growth: C

Armor:D
Range:E

11. Stand Moves
I. "Transform" : 「INCUBUS」can alter between two configurations, Humanoid and Sniper. While in its Humanoid configuration it is able to attack physically, though it is fairly weak, and use "Mark Target". While in Sniper configuration it is only able to shoot. The bullets it fires are part of it and can only be seen by 「STAND」users. It must reload after every shot, which Poncho can do very quickly, it never runs out of ammunition.

II. "Mark Target": In order to use this ability, 「INCUBUS」must be in its humanoid configuration and must come into physical contact with the target. Upon touching the target, a bull's eye sign will appear in the area. This bull's eye is invisible to non-stand users. When Poncho "Focuses" a marked target, any bullets fired at that target will pursue that target endlessly. These bullets, for all intents and purposes, are no different from regular bullets, and can be effected by stand abilities, or even out maneuvered if the target is swift and smart enough to do so.

And that's all. Any thoughts
>>
>>53703501
>>
File: Incubus.jpg (657KB, 1681x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus.jpg
657KB, 1681x2951px
>>53704186
Here is some concept work
>>
File: Poncho.jpg (822KB, 2416x2559px) Image search: [Google]
Poncho.jpg
822KB, 2416x2559px
>>53704269
>>
File: Pose.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Pose.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>53704295
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.