[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're wrong, [fantasy element] doesn't work that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1494970904687.jpg (25KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1494970904687.jpg
25KB, 411x412px
>You're wrong, [fantasy element] doesn't work that way.

It doesn't exist, it doesn't work like anything. Shut up.
>>
Anything is the way
>>
>>53696106
This interaction happened.
>>
>>53696412
this comes up every time i try to discuss fantasy elements with anyone, or catch other people talking about fantasy elements

"time travel doesn't work that way", "dragon's don't do that", "vampires don't work like that" and so on
it's pretty common actually
>>
>>53696106
>>53696445
>uhm it works however I want because its FICTION
on-par with the people who say blatant glitches are fine in videogames with magic, neck yourself retards
>>
Fantasy can work however you want, but you have to stay consistent. Changing the way that something works is immersion breaking.
>>
>>53696106
I'm fundamentally broken as a person and don't work like anything... Does that mean I don't exist? Should I exist?
>>
>>53696799
True. Suppose it's a metagaming problem. People use knowledge from different generes, some that have become cliche. Such as trolls being weak to fire. If you make a troll immune to fire, and weak to something else to throw them off then the bitching starts. Seen this happen before.
>>
>>53696961
Working and working well are two different things. Biology says you work well enough to be typing up retarded posts.
>>
>>53696106
I agree with you in principle but also this line of reasoning gave us Twilight.
>>
>>53696961
Yes and yes.
>>
>>53698581
so what? if twilight was decent would you be sperging about it's depiciton of vampires or appreciating the good films/books?
>>
>>53698456
Yes, but are they retarded enough?

>>53698600
Ok.
>>
>>53696961
It means you should get a job, Wayne.
>>
>>53698920
Oh, a job! Yeah, I've got one of those. It sucks. It pays bills. It's average.
>>
>>53698946
Wayneposting is the worst new meme.
>>
>>53698946
It means you should learn to recognize wordplay, Wayne.
>>
>>53699020
I do. Yours just wasn't that good, or that easy to build off of.

>>53698969
Thank You!
>>
>>53696106
>beep boop what are game mechanics does not compute
kys
>>
>>53699193
Actually I am a faggot.
Please give me more attention.
My boipussy craves attention.
>>
>>53699309
Yes! Please do! Although calling me a faggot is innacurrate, and an insult to faghots. I'm way worse than that. I'm technically classified as an aids-ridden degenerate, as I'm in a romantic tryst with a trap and a woman.
>>
D E P E N D S

O
N

S E T T I N G
>>
>>53700123
Depends on kill yourself
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.