[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does Marvel Magic work exactly? A comprehensive, unifying,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: settings_are_tg.png (6KB, 1140x100px) Image search: [Google]
settings_are_tg.png
6KB, 1140x100px
So how does Marvel Magic work exactly?
A comprehensive, unifying, all-encompassing theory of Marvel Magic, that is.
I get how Dr Strange's magic works, I get how Thor's magic works, I get how Ghost Rider's magic works, but slotting them together in the same setting is tricky. They're kinda contradictory.
>>
>>53689845
They weren't written in ways that were intended to gel. So they don't.
>>
>>53689845
>They're kinda contradictory.
How so?
>>
>>53689845
Star Trek helmets.
>>
>>53689845
>slotting them together in the same setting is tricky. They're kinda contradictory.
They aren't. All those magics have different fuel sources.
>>
>>53692697
This. The same as arcane, divine and psychic are different. OP should worry less about source and more about effect.
>>
>>53692779
>OP should worry less about source and more about effect.
OP is just the autist that makes threads complaining about how sometimes mods delete /tg/-unrelated threads and sometimes they don't.

He's hoping to use this thread as "proof" that the mods are out to get him.

Here, I found one of his threads from April:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52766676
>>
>>53689845
Isn't Thor "magic" just technology as magic?
>>
>>53692815
>archive
Holy crap the salt in there. I don't like to throw around "autism" but OP's single-minded and ass-pained focus certainly suggests a location somewhere on the spectrum.
>>
>>53692857
the exact wording is that what we call technology and what they call magic is the same
an ipad is magical, a hammer is super tech
for what it's worth they still call them spells and enchantments

their magical devices are fancy ways of doing sciencey stuff

I actually prefer it this way, it underscores that we aren't so different
>>
File: winky thor.gif (570KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
winky thor.gif
570KB, 245x150px
>>53692857
>They thought we were gods, but really we are aliens with sufficiently advanced technology.
>>
>>53692895
>Holy crap the salt in there. I don't like to throw around "autism" but OP's single-minded and ass-pained focus certainly suggests a location somewhere on the spectrum.
Yeah, he hasn't been as bad this month, but there was a time around March-April when he was making a new thread every few days.

Basically if you check the archive for all OPs that mention "Star Trek" but aren't the ST General, it's probably related-anon.
>>
>>53689845
I'll let you in on something:
It's capeshit. And not only capeshit, it's the absolute bottom of the barrel of capeshit.
It just werks, just like getting blasted with gamma rays makes you a ragepowered super being and other nonesensical bullshit. If you think about it, Marvel is not for you.
>>
>>53693418
>nonsensical bullshit

To say this on tg of all places. Hahah.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.