[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"A century on from his rebirth, Guilliman had not yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 33

File: 1495332412244.jpg (296KB, 806x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1495332412244.jpg
296KB, 806x1130px
>"A century on from his rebirth, Guilliman had not yet grasped all the events of the ten millennia since he fell. Belisarius Cawl had provided the primarch with painful but necessary machine-moderated engrammatic updates, but Cawl was a secretive creature, detached from the wider galaxy while he pursued his quest to create the Primaris Space Marines. His records were incomplete, sometimes highly fragmentary, and all of them were short on detail.
Once again, Guilliman had found his own efforts were required to make up for the shortcomings of others.
The discipline of history, like so much else based on reason, had fallen foul of superstition, fanaticism and the High Lords of Terra’s need for iron control. Comparative and corroborative analytical techniques had given way to the recording of gossip, hearsay and folklore. All was liberally mixed with works of complete fabrication. Imperial interference in redacting chronicles, misguidedly or not, had further destroyed much of the past. War had eradicated the histories of entire worlds. Much knowledge had been burned by zealous inquisitors, often in order to suppress a single uncomfortable truth. If anything, the state of man’s knowledge was worse than it was back after the Unification Wars, when the Emperor had unified Terra before the Great Crusade. Much of Terra’s ancient history, painstakingly pieced together by the remembrancers of Guilliman’s own era, had been lost again."

cont.
>>
File: 1474313558228.jpg (354KB, 1280x928px) Image search: [Google]
1474313558228.jpg
354KB, 1280x928px
"Knowledge of the warp’s true nature had been suppressed, but patchily so. The great deception the Emperor had practised had become impossible to sustain, though that had not stopped the Inquisition from trying. Knowledge of daemons or the Dark Gods was forbidden. Many innocents had paid the ultimate price for accidentally learning the truth.
Even Guilliman, the Imperial Regent himself, faced opposition from the Inquisition in his quest for knowledge. To oppose their puritanical redactionism, he had trained his own corps of historitors. Between campaigns, he sought out inquisitive minds, exactly the sort that had long been frowned upon, rescuing them from penal servitude and impending brain wipe. The first handful he had tutored himself, when time allowed. They in turn taught more, and more still. Each one was assessed by the primarch personally. Those that passed were given the rank of historitor-investigatus. Those that failed to meet his exacting standards were given less taxing roles within the new organisation, as librarians, servants and assistants. From his reading, Guilliman had learnt that the brutal machinery of Imperial government was unkind to failures, yet another thing that saddened him about the present age. The primarch had enough blood upon his conscience, and a much finer grasp of how to get the most out of his subjects. No life was wasted."

Noble Dark here we go!
>>
>>53680700
Noble Dark is the best setting.
>>
I liked how the Primaris Marines were portrayed as a kind of throwback to the Marines during the Great Crusade. They joke around with one another and act like regular guys, instead of as martial warriors who are serious all the time.
>That one Primaris Marine who takes pictures while he's falling from the skies so that he can paint the scenes later on
>The Blood Angel Primaris Marine who keeps talking about not wanting to be separated from his friends after he's assigned to a chapter
>>
>>53680700
>No life was wasted.
That alone makes Girlyman the best thing that could've happened to the Imperium.
It sure is good that the Primarch they wake up is the one that is in charge of building empires just as one is collapsing.
>>
>>53681628

Don't worry, they'll have all fun beaten out of them soon enough.
>>
>>53681644
I can't wait for Guilliman to go to some of his brother's "graves". Unless that already happened, but I want to see some Ultra-grief.
>>
>>53680678
>>53680700
Fuck's this pussy shit?
>>
>>53681690
All his brothers who are confirmed dead died before he did. The only thing he'd have to visit is Dorn's Hand. Otherwise he'll just get, "Your Brother will be back™"
>>
>>53680700

I do wonder how many of those people came from the Sisters Dialogus. Considering that sort of thing is their duty, making sure that information is not lost and doing research into the forbidden (Without being dumb enough to use that forbidden knowledge)
>>
>>53681764
You seem to be under the impression that GW remembers the Sisters-anything other than silence exist.
>>
>>53681732
Did He visit Sang's tomb when he went to Baal, at least?
>>
>>53681784

Point taken.

It's just interesting to see a group that basically overlaps with them perfectly (Save that Dialogus also act as translators and diplomats to new worlds)
>>
>>53681786
Maybe, but like I said, Sanguinus' death would not be news to him. He's had a full century to get over Hawk Boy's death before Fulgrim went /r9k/ LAPDOGS GET OUT on him.
>>
>>53681732
Vulcan survived him, and is probably still alive though missing after that whole awful Beast saga.
>>
>New noble dark setting
>At the head of the Imperium will be Guilliman, Russ, The Khan, Vulkan, Corax, and possibly Dorne.

The future is bright brothers.
>>
>>53681825
>can't wait for Guilliman to go to some of his brother's "graves".
>All his brothers who are CONFIRMED DEAD died before he did.
And then you in all of your divine reading comprehension come along with the epitome of "Herpa derpa derp" the post.
>>
>>53681893
Technically not true though. Remember, when told in response to a rumor that Sanguinus was dead, Lady Atia, one of the most reliable rumor mongers in 40k history, reminded us that BL intends to retcon "everything we know" about the final fight.
Seriously, fuck BL's current HH writers with a giant bag of rusty forks though.
>>
>>53681628
Tell me this is a joke.
>>
File: 1377459281804.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1377459281804.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>53682177
>>
>>53682193
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>53681628
>Selfies Marines are a thing.
Dose humies are crazy.
>>
>>53682177
>Justinian plummeted. The long, slender shape of the Rudense vanished overhead, becoming a blade of light in the sky surrounded by the starbursts of orbital combat. The ship drew away, trailing a wake of false lightning through the world’s magnetosphere and chased by the stabbing beams of enemy lances. Enemy fighters sped after it, drawing their own lines in the sky. Naval interceptors approached obliquely. They made marvellous patterns about the cruiser.
Justinian fixed the sight in his memory, and ordered his armour to capture a series of images at fifty millisecond intervals. Maybe if he survived this, he would paint the war in space. Justinian liked to paint.
>>
>>53681534
Well they were wasting the grimdarkness anyway. I'm willing to give this a shot.
>>
>>53682434
>Justinian liked to paint.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JUSTINIAN LIKE PAINT

JUSTINIAN PAINT GOOD

I hate BL prose so much.
>>
>>53682577
>>53682434
Justinian's gaze across the blazing void filled him with thoughts as he contemplated his solemn duty to the Imperium and the returned Primarch. Would he use Russ Grey(tm) to capture the approaching sky, while Naggaroth Night(tm) and Abbadon Black(tm) captured space? The approaching land was a hue of Tallarn Sand(tm) blended with Agrax Earthshade(tm). Soon he would know, and the Caliban Green(tm) grass would be soaked in Blood for the Blood Good(tm)
>>
File: 1462319402143.jpg (33KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462319402143.jpg
33KB, 480x270px
>>53682534

Hopefully it goes in cycles until the end, staying just GRIMDARK or NOBLEDARK could make it a stale setting with a predictable outcome at the end.
>>
>>53682678

Chaos victory is inevitable, no matter what kind of dark it is.
>>
>>53682678
Sounds about right. I read in the Love can Bloom thread that that story got popular just because the setting was getting really stale. Before my time though, so I don't know for sure.
>>
>>53682678
GrimDark to NobleDark to NobleBright to GrimBright on loop.
>>
>>53680678
>>53680700
>>53681644
Except it comes back to bite them in the ass hard later when 7 wounded soldiers unwillingly end up as sacrifice to summon the 7 best Nurgle legions to Iax, one of the, if not THE, biggest food producer of Ultramar used as a reiage and recovery center, with 7 GUO and Ku'Gath himself leading them.

Because of that "nof life wasted" they'll end up losing a tremendous amount of lives with that, something that wouldn't have happened with the old policy of blamming everyone.
>>
>>53682774
Tyranid victory/necron white peace inevitable you mean. Necron null fields and tyranids beating everyone else.
>>
>>53681994
Calling it now, sanguinius doesn't die, he just ascends or his soul splits in 2. One part manifests as the black rage, the other manifests as the sanguinor
>>
>>53682657
>Before smashing the traitor's skull in with a brick, Justinian remembered to always paint in layers.
>>
>>53683743
>Justinian noted how viscous the globs of brain matter spewing from the Chaos Space Marine's fractured cranium were as they splattered through the air to land on his power armor in flecks.
>"Ah, yes," Justinian mused to himself. "Two thin coats." He brought the brick down for a second time.
>>
>>53682434
>modern journalists are now bloggers
>modern writers are now edgy teens writing their first essay

why is the world becoming such a joke? i feel the left is to blame for this somehow
>>
>>53683914
I dunno if the left is to blame per se, but there's no doubt human civilization has become a train wreck, and pretty much at this point the comedic kind of train wreck.
>>
>>53683978
Isn't there some saying about how everyone feels this way about their respective era?
>>
>>53684051
yeah all those old people from destroyed civilizations talking about how the young people are destroying their civilization right before their civilization is destroyed by the young people

fucking idiot old peopleLOL
>>
>>53683914
>>53682577
How would you anons write it then?
>>
>>53682898
That isn't why the soldiers were spared. They were sent to a hospital world because there simply weren't enough of them to waste leaving to die. Moreover, Guidoman returns and beats Morty the fuck out anyway
>>
File: lore.png (38KB, 1846x429px) Image search: [Google]
lore.png
38KB, 1846x429px
>>53684151
me? i would rip off starship troopers and dune mostly like 40k used to do when it wasnt shit

this is a case of young talentless hack faggot "writers" trying to write their own story/style to make a "mark". unfortunately for us they suck dick

as for making fun of the painting shit. its just totally unnecessary/doesnt fit and comes through as way too tryhard

just off the top of my head, do androids dream of electric sheep did a great job of having the badass mc be a badass all the time but have his mind constantly wonder to thoughts of buying a new pet and wondering how much every pet he sees throughout his adventure costs. so i would pretty much copy that word for word, just changing enough for it to be some Black Library Writing™

also start lore threads on 4chinz and steal ideas like pic related
>>
>>53682577
The brevity of the prose in the line you quoted is meant to highlight a purity and simplicity in the Marines mentality. He doesn't paint because he's tortured, vain and obsessed, or wants to be lauded as an artist. He just likes to paint. You never heard of a gentle giant nigga?
>>
>>53684271
I'm not interested in your preferences. I asked how would you write it. Try it. If it is so shitty, it shouldn't be hard to do better.
>>
>>53684151
"Show, don't tell" is literally the first thing you learn about writing fiction. If he had been painting in the Fortress-Monastery or whatever when he was introduced, that would be believable, even well-done. "Justinian liek teh paint" is trash, even for children.
>>
>>53684334
im not getting paid to vomit up try hard shit. pay me as much as a BL writer and i will though

i think my method would work just fine too

>Originality is undetected plagiarism
>>
Guys

Space marines are recruited when they're late teens/young adults

What about Primaris? Were they all cloned and educated from birth? If not; were they recruited in secret and then made into primaris before the indomitus crusade?
>>
File: 1492302098052.gif (397KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1492302098052.gif
397KB, 245x138px
>>53683777
>two thin coats
>>
>>53684457

It's the same process, just with more organs. The protag from the new Primaris novel was a young boy who wanted to join the Ultramarines legion before getting Primaris'd and put on ice.
>>
>>53684503
They were on ice for 10,000?
>>
>>53684533

Apparently. Guilliman was on ice for over 9000 so why is that surprising.
>>
>>53684533
Main Primaris character is no shit thousands of years old. They would apparently in freeze them throughout the years for lols
>>
>>53682822
>NobleBright
>In the grimdarkness of the far future, there is only HIGH ADVENTURE
And don't forget the constant elf-fucking.
>>
>>53684594
Because they made a super army

and then froze it for 10k years

Why not use the army in the first place?
>>
>>53684651

Have you not read or paid attention to any of the lore at all? The whole point of Cawl resurrecting Guilliman was to get permission to release them.

If you're going to not pay attention this hard, don't ask questions.
>>
>>53682434
I like this. Blood angels are known to be artists and Gorillamon wanted his marines to be more than warriors. And plenty of people can be awed at pictures from orbit or an orbital insertion.
>>
>>53681994
Horus isn't dead technically. Abbaddon was pregnant at the time of Horus' death, carrying HIS BABY. AND HORUS DIDN'T STRIKE DOWN THE EMPEROR, HE SWITCHED BODIES AND KILLED THE EMPEROR! MFW HORUS IS CORPSE GOD
>>
File: 100507122821133887.jpg (227KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
100507122821133887.jpg
227KB, 400x550px
>>53683978
40K was basically the last refuge and now we don't even have that anymore.
>>
>>53684672
Tigurius was mentioned painting shit but he is high officer not chump marine.
>>
File: 1495564159516.jpg (188KB, 779x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1495564159516.jpg
188KB, 779x1047px
>>53683914
>Only reads news from blogs.
>MODERN JOURNALISTS ARE ALL BLOGGERS REEEEEEEEE
>Only reads books about 40k.
>MODERN WRITERS ARE ALL SHIT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>53684665
Put your handbag away Deidre
>>
>>53684711
That's fair. I don't know much about the military. (Can't join because of busted hearing) :( but it seems like enlisted soldiers get some time to themselves when on base or in transit. Or is that only for elite guys like navy seals or officers?
>>
>>53684769
>but it seems like enlisted soldiers get some time to themselves when on base

Hohoho, let me enlighten you my dear civilian, you have tons of free time in the military, but rarely will you be doing something enjoyable during that time.
>>
>>53684712
honey, i think you missed the point sweety
>>
>>53684763
>>53684786

YALL NIGGAS IS GAY
>>
>>53684149
Maybe if they stopped crying wolf about every generation people would have taken them seriously.
>>
>>53684149
You're oversimplifying it.
I can't find it, but it's basically a compilation of old people saying exactly the same shit throughout 2k years, starting with the old greeks, blaming thr youngsters for being lazy twats and such.

Old people and young people will always be opposed, no matter what. It's not a vase of the EVUL LEFTISTS or whatever.
>>
File: Pauldrons2.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Pauldrons2.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>53681628
>>53682177
>>53682193
>>53682223
>>53682434
IDK, I sort of like the slightly more hopeful angle for the world they're going for. The writing hasn't gotten any better, by any means, but it was never that good to begin with. The HURRR-DURRR EVERYONE DOOOOOOMED BLAM BLAM BLAM worked for me when I was a kid, but, despite the still BL-tier writing, feels a little more.... adult (as opposed to what an angsty 14 year old THINKS is adult.)

I still do have issues with someone who literally is old enough to remember The Emperor's original vision, and educated/smart/not-drug-enduced-dreadnaught-brain enough to understand how the Imperium has become twisted into its literal opposite is AOK with getting on board with the twisted parody. The vision of RG as desperately trying to change it from the inside, but running into problems both from Chaos and the internal bureaucracy of the Imperium makes it a little more believable.
>>
>>53684786
Enlighten me.
>>
>>53680678
>Guilliman is one of the top 2 super duper smartest primarchs
>spends 100 years trying to understand the 40k setting
>still fails
This is actually GW saying
>guys stop taking the setting seriously
>>
>>53684533
Must be surreal for them to wake up 10k years later.
>Felix’s face set as gravely as a memorial stone. Bjarni’s face froze.
‘Brother?’
‘I…’ He held out a script of parchment with Bjarni’s name and number upon it. This was hard, but a leader could not shy away from the most difficult of tasks. ‘I am sorry, Bjarni. I know how much returning to Fenris meant to you.’
Bjarni’s skin had gone white. His faded tattoos stood out clearly on his cheek bones as he reached for the order scrip with shaking hands.
‘Very few of you will be going to your home worlds,’ said Felix. ‘I am sorry. I remember how we all spoke of serving with the founding Chapters.’
‘It is easy for you to say,’ said Bjarni. ‘Who by the ice jotun are the Wolfspear?’
‘They are a new Chapter, brother,’ said Felix. ‘The remainder of the sons of Russ are to remain here, at Raukos. You are to guard the Pit.’
>>
>>53684892

BITTER, LEFT BEHIND, BJARNI FELL-HANDED INCOMING
>>
>>53684892
Cont'd. Skipped some of the other primarines. Kinda feeling it for Bjarni.
>‘This is troubling, Brother Felix,’ Bjarni said thoughtfully. He was quick to rage and quick to laugh, but Bjarni had a deeper side that he hid most of the time. ‘I yearned to return to Fenris and fight alongside the Rout. Can I ever truly call myself a son of Russ if I do not?’
The last of the Primaris Space Marines were filtering into the room, exchanging quick whispers to update the newcomers. Felix handed the remainder of the scrips to Sarkis, who handed them out.
‘There are many Primaris Space Marines wearing the livery of the Vlka Fenryka, brother,’ said Felix. ‘You will be welcomed by them, even if Russ’ warrior-sons of the older breed remain aloof. And you will always be welcomed by me.’
‘How will the lords of ice take it, though? Will I be forever lost without a home, brotherless, unable to return to Fenris?’
>>
>>53684935
>Kinda feeling it for Bjarni.

His name is literally "Barney". What a dumb name.
>>
>>53684935
I didn't get why he was so disappointed until I realized he must have been a Fenrisian before being recruited. It's like a Cadian recruit finding out about Cadia.
>>
>>53682912
>Tyranid victory/necron white peace inevitable you mean. Necron null fields and tyranids beating everyone else.
>Ork victory inevitable you mean.
FTFY.
Seriously nid players, come back and talk shit about how you're the 'inevitable outcome' of the setting AFTER your faction finds a way to eat your vegetables.

Chaos dragging the galaxy into the Warp is more likely than nids devouring it first.

>>53684884
>but running into problems both from Chaos
Uhm, about that... there's a rumor I've seen floating around that Guilliman might be making a pact with a certain Dark God obsessed with skulls and blood in order to drive a particular green-skinned xenos menace from a major Imperial world.

I think running into problems with the Imperium's internal bureaucracy will be the LEAST of his problems if that rumor turns out to be true.
>>
>>53683914
>three decades of fox news turning all conservative media into a glorified fat pipe of shit

The AP, Reuters, and BBC are still ok. I recommend getting the fuck off infowars. Also, killing yourself.
>>
>>53684782
But what do you actually do during all the "hurry up and wait"? Are people allowed to carry a book?
>>
File: 1425484579046706.jpg (35KB, 720x569px) Image search: [Google]
1425484579046706.jpg
35KB, 720x569px
>>53684867
>>53684828

yeah because fuck it if the world really is getting screwed up. whats important is that you get to sit the fence and declare yourself superior to everyone else. consider the other side of the coin, the world is a fucked up place and everyone is just trying to keep it running. i pointed out in the first post but maybe you didnt get the joke, all those civilizations with complaining old people did actually end up getting fucked.

also consider that people for the most part have universal wants and desires (food/safety/ability to purchase shit/shelter/etc). its not like grumpy old men are thinking up new crazy shit to be angry about
>>
>>53685016
The vast majority of increased household value in the US since the financial crisis went to households over age 45, which is unprecedented in history (since you are supposed to accrue the majority of your wealth while working).

The vast majority of government expenditures are currently funded through social security, corporate or payroll taxes, all of which disproportionately reduce the income of those under 45 (people actively working with regular incomes).

So. The vast majority of increased income (as a by product of the recovery of the housing market and stock markets) have gone to those who already had wealth and who no longer need to work while the burden of maintaining the state rests on those who are being more and more squeezed by automation and the need to pay disproportionate amounts to prop up a ludicrous private health system that spends almost all of its money keeping that same over 45 population alive.

The US is fucked up because the Boomer generation in the US is a bunch of lazy, entitled, racist, pricks. The world at large is fucked up because that same generation fucked it over for decades during the cold war and is now reflexively terrified of everything because they're old and stupid so they keep spending the younger generations money bombing things on the other side of the planet.

Fuck the elderly in this country.
>>
>>53682802
>Love can Bloom
Newfag question: Can a Inquisitor get away with telling a humillated Grey Knight that he failed the Emprah and get away with it?
>>
>>53685289
>old people wreck economy
>"Why aren't you young'uns employed? Back when I was your age...."

>Old people fill government with people who think government doesn't work and are out to prove themselves right
>"You need to take loans to get through college? Back when I was your age I put myself through CalTech with a summer of construction work!"

>Old people ruin housing market
>"Why are you living with your family? You should buy a house, settle down, start a family!"

etc
>>
>>53683777
he should become a grey knight so he can paint in Sister Red
>>
>>53683777
>"Pardon me, Justinian, but who is that in the pict in your quarters?"
>L-lord Guilliman, it is merely the Saint Duncan. The sisters of the Adepta Sororitas tell me he is the patron saint of painting.
>"Of... painting?"
>I like to paint.
>>
>>53681534
>Noble Dark is the best setting.
40k's been relentlessly atonally grimdark for what 30+ years now? Changing things up for a bit won't hurt.
>>
>>53684786
>sweety

No amount of actual ad hominem is going to fix the fact that you're a pseudo-intellectual fuccboi who got told.
>>
>>53684149
Well except that in this case the baby boomers actually destroyed everything.
>>
>>53685289
>makes good points
>ruins argument by invoking "muh racism"
Fuck the boomers and fuck the niggers.
>>
File: IMG_1244.png (352KB, 493x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.png
352KB, 493x586px
>>53686128
>>53686090
>>53686029
>>53685393
>>53685289
>>53685016
>>53685000
>>53684867
>>53684786
GET THIS SHIT OUT OF OUR THREAD REEEEEEEEEE!!!!! FUCK OLD PEOPLE FUCK YOUNG PEOPLE I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT PLASTIC MEN
>>
>>53686128

Old people aren't a race
>>
>>53686202

FUCK OLD MARINES ALL THEY DO IS WASTE WARGEAR AND LIVES THAT WE PRIMARIS HAVE TO CLEAN UP

THEN THEY HAVE THE GALL TO SAY US "NEW MARINES" ARE TOO YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED AND THAT WE'RE NOT THE SAME AS THEM
>>
>>53685289
Consider that in my country, one third of the GDP goes directly to the elderly trough state pensions and public health expenditure, not even taking the housing market or other investments like that into account. The average state pension is higher than the minimum wage (1100€ a month). And they have the gait to ask for more of course.
>>
>>53686261

Kill all old people
>>
>>53682774
You do realize Chaos victory was echieved ten thousand years ago. Emperor himself said Chaos won. Chaos destroyed the dream of the prosperous empire of reason and brough to life anightmire of what Imperium had become. For ten thousand years gods fed traitor with exactly enough power to keep the Imperium on the edge of collapse so it would have no resources or time left to spare for fixing itself rather than fighting external threats.
>>
File: thus.jpg (438KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
thus.jpg
438KB, 600x742px
>>53684867
The world has been ending since the day it began.
>>
>>53686664
>MUH CHIVALRY
>MUH KNIGHTLY PLATE
>MUH LANCES
>FUCKIN DANDY FOPS

Little did they know, the rapier was the ultimate 1v1 anti-personnel weapon up to that point of history.
>>
>>53684887
He fails because he don't have anything to understand - most of the history is redacted or lost. He could extrapolate to fill the gaps, but it reached the point when history is 80% gaps so it would not work. Guilliman is not good at psychology - he's an analytic, and he need some solid date as a solid ground for his analysis.
>>
>>53686682
Actually that was a pistol.
>>
>>53686682
I'm sure they were extolling the virtues represented (and contrasting the vices) rather than the specific armaments.
>>
>>53682434
I don't see a problem with this, stop getting your panties in a bunch guys. Marines are not all about fighting, both art, songs and poems are part of being a great warrior.
>>
>>53687078
I don't have a problem with marines painting.

The last sentence is horrid, however.
>>
>>53687194
Fair enough, it might have been written slightly more eloquently, but I think they were probably trying for a slightly humorous simple (but extremely deadly) giant thing
>>
>>53685013
Yes. I paint models on duty sometimes. Other play video games or just use their cell phone during downtime.
>>
>>53680700
>>53681764
wasn't there also another Inquisition Ordo that is doing that

>>53684503
actually, has it been mentioned what the Primarines think about stuff like the Ecclesiarchy? if it's mentioned that they remember and talk about stuff from the Great Crusade it wouldn't be surprising if they went fedora tipping for a while like Gulliman did
>>
I don't like the Emperor was a cunt all along and the he turns out could talk to anybody retcon.
>>
>>53682774
>Chaos
>Winning anything

Surely, you mean Orks
>>
>>53682177
Well, to be fair he wouldn't be the first space marine to display an interest in culture, both the Blood Angels and the White Scars were and are known for being cultured and whatnot.
>>
>>53681690
I don't think it could beat Corax' scene on Istvaan V in Ravens Flight.
>>
>>53682678
Oh hey Dembski-Bowden, the skub pits are that way.
>>
>>53685000

>BBC
>okay

Fraid not chum. They're pretty whipped by whoever's in government at the time these days.
>>
>>53684692
Yeah, at this point i would be more suprised if it actually is the emperor on the throne after the retcons
>>
>>53685000
BBC is CNN level, but i agree on reuters.
>>
>>53688184
Also Emperors Children pre-heresy, Salamanders, Thousand Sons pre-heresy. TS pre-Rubric were probably the most culturally learned of all the original legions, traitor or otherwise. Shitloads of precedent, I like the angle they're taking with Primarines
>>
>>53685000
BBC is fake news
>>
>>53681628
So they are like the new spartans from Halo?
God, I hate those.
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (130KB, 746x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
130KB, 746x768px
>>53688439
except the mk4 spartans are objectively worse than the mk2 ones.

>mfw it turns out the Primaris are physically unstable and turn to goo after a decade or so
>>
>>53688457
>turn to goo
Turning to goo is fine, as long as they don't turn to chaos
turn to chaos turn to chaos i want those sculpts for my Night Lords
>>
>>53684405
>"Show, don't tell" is literally the first thing you learn about writing fiction.
It's also wrong, like most of the first things you learn about writing.
>>
>>53688457
>except the mk4 spartans are objectively worse than the mk2 ones.
just like the primaris marines, yes
>>
>>53688649
The Primaris marines are fine. They're not Palmer tiers of obnoxious, they're just less fixated and isolated than the oldmarines. At that point in the story they're greyshields and havent been inducted into any chapter and taught their ways yet.
>>
>>53688725
>They're not Palmer tiers of obnoxious
yet

"cogheads"
>>
>>53688776
The IV's were annoying assholes from the first scene, Felix and his pals get large sections of an entire book and so far they're alright
>>
>>53688725
Justinian is pretty bad though. Thank the emperor he's only the focus for one chapter and Felix is the focus Primarine. I cringed hard reading about Justinian.

> Justinian cut them down without mercy.
‘Death to the traitor, who in weakness denies the supremacy of the Emperor,’ he said emotionlessly.

>‘There is no forgiveness. Better to die twice than betray the Emperor. You made the wrong choice.’ And Justinian’s assault bolters would bark, or his fists would swing, leaving red ruin where men had knelt.
>
>>
>>53688793
Felix was good, his pals not so much. Especially wolfboy barney and the interceptor dude, their scenes felt like they were written by a different author
>>
>>53686717
> Guilliman is not good at psychology
Well, sure he is, compared to any normal human at least, supposedly all primarchs are much better than humans at basically everything. The skills that each of them are weak in are still at an amazing level compared to what we would consider world class.

So I still read that as
>even the smartest people in the setting agrees that it is uncomprehensibly silly
>>
>>53688837
He's practically a manlet there. Although actually going by the book and how the primarines are less strict in the greyshields, and given he's cutting down people begging for mercy, could also be a coping mechanism thing.
>>
Does this mean we can field armies of historians send out by Guilliman to find and catalog historical facts from all over a galaxy drenched in war?

>the monolith! we destroy that, and we can raid the os-pre-yii library!
>>
>>53689137
Yes
>>
>>53681712
not edgy and grimdark enough?
>>
>>53688383
Meant Post-Heresy but yeah, i agree that it's not that uncommon overall.
>>
AGE OF THE PRIMARCHS

>Dorn regrows himself from the guantlet and starts a new infrastructure campaign to turn major worlds into massive glorious fortresses
>Khan steps out of the webway bedecked in eldar skulls, takes the White Scars and their successors and leads a new Imperial Crusade to establish a foothold in the webway to circumvent the warp storms
>Corax just reappears, much more sombre and humble, filled with new secrets to perfect the Primaris marines
>Vulkan LIVES! His knowledge and chapter dedicate themselves to new and glorious weapons and equipment, chapters can equip entire battle companies in Terminator Armour.
>El Johnson emerges and acts like a faggot
>Russ comes out of seclusion again, complains about everything, punches Magnus then goes back to being a brooding fag

Sounds about right?
>>
>>53689227
>Corax perfecting the perfected Marines, who were perfections of the already perfect Emperor's Angels Of Death, who are recruited from the perfect specimens of humanity

Have a perfunctory (you)
>>
>>53689227
no please no.

Lion or Khan would be cool for conflict with Rowboat, but the more you bring back, the cheaper they'll feel. I'd rather have regular humans and astartes in the spotlight some more.
>>
>>53689276
>Corvus Corax
>Corwus Coral
>Crawl
>>
>>53685335
Depends on how much said Inquisitor likes bolt rounds to the face.
>>
>>53688593
Defend your claim, hot stuff.
>>
>>53685335
depends on the Inquisitors position, the Grey Knights are servants of the Inquisition, so if a Grey Knight failed in his duty and is chastised by his Superior, I don't see what he'd do about it. Probably take it like a man because Astartes aren't 40 year old manchildren like the majority of the playerbase.
>>
>>53689413
>because Astartes aren't 40 year old manchildren
actually they are
it's kinda the point - take a kid and turn him into a supersoldier all while keeping him an aggressive maximalistic edgelord
>>
>>53689198
How dare I expect stupid grimderp from a setting that's nothing but, and has been nothing but for over a decade.
>>
>>53689276
>>
>>53689276

Come on, the Death Watch are the msot perfect of the most perfect and the Grey Knights are the most perfect of the most excellently perfect. And then theres the custodes...

>>53689227

It would be nice to see Khan since the asiatic barbarian transhuman space marine still remains a fairly novel concept for 40k context.
>>
>>53689227
Here is what makes sense in this post
>khan comes out of the warp
>Lion crawls out of his bed and stops beign an edgy fag that did nothing but write edgu poetry for thousands of years
>the salamanders finally collect all of the artifacts and summin vulkan captun planet style
>>
>>53688457
>mfw it turns out the Primaris are physically unstable and turn to goo after a decade or so
They exist for hundred years and have less mutation rate than any previous chapter.
>>
>>53689734
Emperor btfo
>>
>>53689733
Honestly by this point the loyalist Primarchs that sat around doing nothing or fucked off to abandon their people should be excommunicated. They abandoned their duty.
>>
File: Prim1.jpg (110KB, 473x810px) Image search: [Google]
Prim1.jpg
110KB, 473x810px
>>53681628

What will traitor Primaris marines be like?
>>
File: utmost to achieve it.png (75KB, 377x671px) Image search: [Google]
utmost to achieve it.png
75KB, 377x671px
>>53689402
Certainly, friend.

Not every moment in a narrative is deserving of dramatic detail. Telling is a way to give the reader the information they need in the way that's most effective and meaningful - it's not an excuse to drop prose and become un-engaging, it's a way to get a point across without having to devote significant time and page-space to scene.

For the character/story in question, that one little nugget of telling is embedded in a scene of action which simultaneous shows us that he enjoys painting (he's taking pictures of subjects). And as at least one other person pointed out, the way the statement was constructed was also meant to reveal information about the character - the fact that's we're told this fact in such a sterile way is important. There are also - as pointed out in other posts - other passages where the character is shown to enjoy painting.

Showing gives the reader the external texture of things, but telling can give them an inside look at a character. Fiction is a work of dramatization, so of course you expect it to be mostly showing, and certainly there are times when telling instead of showing is destructive to a story. But by the same token, there are some things that need to be - can only be - told, and now shown. Joshua Henkin explains the idea pretty well here: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/there-are-no-rules/why-show-dont-tell-is-the-great-lie-of-writing-workshops

Basically, "Show, don't tell," is like any other popular "rule" of writing - there's a group of people that say it's absolute and ironclad, but that's far from the truth. If those individuals who insist on it inspected the texts they love and the writing they themselves produce, most of them would come to see that pretty readily.
>>
>>53689900

So like Lion, Khan I get why they are on hiatus. And even Corax I guess you can assume he got lost somewhere being emo,

But why is Russ a big bitch? He can come back any time he wants clearly. And Vulkan, why did he disappear?
>>
File: 1448216424599.jpg (48KB, 337x453px) Image search: [Google]
1448216424599.jpg
48KB, 337x453px
>>53680678

So if 100 years have passed does that mean Shadowsun is finally dead since Tau only have a lifespan of 20 years?
>>
>>53690137
Either frozen or artificially prolonged life.
>>
>>53682434
> Maybe if he survived this, he would paint the war in space. Justinian liked to paint.

Hmm...

> Maybe if he survived this, he would paint the war in space. The view of Imperial ships clashing with the enemy above would make a fantastic mural on the ceiling of a great hall.

Fix'd?
>>
>>53689961
Fucking chadmarines
>>
>>53688383
Guardians of the Covenant are somewhat of a weird DA successors because they are not edgy angsty faggots 24/7, appreciate art and philosopy and the value of regular humans.
>>
>>53686664
>FUN is BAD
>FUN is EVIL
>>
>>53689733
>>the salamanders finally collect all of the artifacts and summin vulkan captun planet style
>turns out Vulkans artifacts are Zords
>"Now that you've gathered all my artifacts, it is time...MEGAZORD POWER ON!
>Vulkan himself now awkwardly wrestles titans and swings swords at them that spark, but don't do any visible damage
>wins anyway
>>
>>53688457
>the mk4 spartans are objectively worse than the mk2 ones
And you could have, at most, 150 spartan 2s in a generation due to the 1 per billion genetic requirement, back when humanity spanned the galaxy.
Spartan 4s are nearly equal in strength, speed, and reaction time due to leaps in the process making it so it doesn't kill half the candidates and doesn't require you to be the superior human specimen of your entire world.
>>
>>53689975
And then the cunt gets told in a right fashion.
>>53690121
>Vulkan, why did he disappear?
I believe that Vulkan is both insane and can't even begin to give a shit about the Imperium.
>>
>>53690305
They may have the body of a spartan, but they have the mind of an overgrown ODST and the leadership of late-war wehrmacht.
>>
>>53690173
see
>>53689975
It's needless prose being trotted out as "good" writing. The statement was clearly intended to be blunt, simple, and truthful, reflecting the simplicity of the character.
>>
>>53690351
If you are basing all characterizations on Halo 4, then everyone in the franchise is shit except Dutch and Johnson, because they are dead/retired, and Cortana wanted MC's Big D so bad she literally couldn't operate.
In almost every other medium that featured them, spartan 4s were capable, but innately (by intent) more human and personable than the 2s (who are literally psychologically damaged human beings) and the 3s (who were literal manchildren who only knew suicidal military service as a existence).
>>
>>53690166
Or a clone. Didnt some Tau commander get clones?
>>
>>53690173
No, you just added 21 words when 4 accomplished the goal while a) revealing something about Justy boy and b) not sounding like a twat. Being needlessly wordy is something that should be avoided.
>>
File: he's second from the right.jpg (55KB, 610x334px) Image search: [Google]
he's second from the right.jpg
55KB, 610x334px
>>53690351
>>53690399
The IV's had Buck, so they're alright in my eyes. God Halo 5 wouldnt have been such a shitshow if we'd gotten to play as Buck instead of Locke. Everyone loves Buck
>>
>>53690413
>Tau
>cloned commanders

Goddamn don't those retards know that using clones is basically like breaking a mirror while walking under a ladder on Friday the 13th while surrounded by black cats?
>>
>>53690452
They know, but they don't believe in stupid gue'la superstitions
>>
>>53690446
This desu, the locke sections gave me cancer, even reach's weird 'rookie' business was better than that twit.
>>
>>53690452
>walking under a ladder on Friday the 13th while surrounded by black cats?

most of these are good luck in Japan, so it will work out for them :^)

Japs fear the number 4 and white cats instead.
>>
>>53682678
Next up: GRIMBRIGHT
>>
>>53690481
>>53690446
I prefer Buck as a partner npc rather than playing him because he has his own personality and I want to see it play out, rather than be him.
Locke, like MC, is defined not by personal beliefs or charm, but by his combat competence.
In terms of character archetypes, they are the same, except one has nostalgia attached. I remember a lot of people bitching about the Arbiter, for example.
>>
>>53690514
>competence.
Yeah, right, competence. How exactly was he competent?
I also agree with you about buck working well as a sidekick, but locke was a pathetic characterless shell. I also think the storyline in 5 was worse than 4, and 4 was a trainwreck of maximal skub. But, Opinions, so lets stop shitting up an unrelated thread
>>
>>53690121
>He can come back any time he wants clearly.

Is this something new? Didn't he fuck off in the warp?
>>
>>53690550
>How exactly was he competent?
He, MC and Noble 6 basically had a similar list of accomplishments, with Locke's tending towards more agent style wetwork.
>characterless shell
And MC wasn't for all of CE and the vast majority of 2? I may have no love for 4, but it had the more characterization for MC than the rest of the series combined, and showed he possessed some tactical acumen, making his own decisions and ordering Cortana to do things for him, rather than the other way around.
Yet, you are correct, this is not the place, and I apologize for my lengthy replies.
I just don't find decent Halo discussion on this site outside of /tg/, y'know? I miss the good days :<
>>
>>53684942
>dog
>Barney

I had a dog named Barney.
>>
>>53684447
Not same poster, but you're still avoiding.

So you insist that text was shit yet you cannot pour out anything better, only excuses.

From this point onwards, yours is the post with no value.
>>
>>53686366
>Emperor himself said Chaos won.
The Emperor was constantly wrong throughout the Heresy. He's not omniscient. He couldn't account for Ynncarne or Necron pylons. With Guilliman's return things are looking up.
>>
>>53681891
>forgetting that Sanguinius will return to be the shining beacon of Imperium Nihilus.
>>
>>53684149
You mean Socrates? His civilization literally collapsed.
>>
>>53685016

By that logic, it will always be the fault of the newer generations when any civilization falls for any reason, because they were around when it happened.

All Im saying is, the dinosaurs werent getting exterminated by massive worldwide cataclysm until those youngsters hatched. This is their fault.
>>
>>53690399
>Cortana wanted MC's Big D so bad she literally couldn't operate.
Tell me more.
>>
>>53690866
Socrates doesn't remember being a child does he?
>>
>>53691049
Maybe he was a well-behaved child.
>>
>>53691103
No child is that well-behaved.
>>
>>53690991
The only thing thing keeping her from terminal self destructing was her love for Master Chief. I thought in 5, when she got a physical body that she was going the sexually assault him.
>>
>>53683914
Post modernism. People forgot that not everything has value.
>>
>>53690741
Well, that was the Emperor's problem innit? All those thousands of years planning the salvation of mankind all alone had made him a paranoid loner, unable to cooperate with others.
>>
>>53680678
Where are the other non-dead, non-chaos primarchs?
>>
>>53690446
>The IV's had Buck, so they're alright in my eyes.
they killed the rookie, though

that's just not acceptable
>>
>>53691164
Just looked up the plot, is cortana doing anything wrong? It sounds like she just wants to destroy the nukes.
>>
>still being dumb enough to get tricked into liking 40k
>>
>>53691199
Mickey killed the Rookie by being a traitorous cunt.
>>
>>53691117
You're proving his point. If children are not controlled they act like monsters. He says they're no longer controlled and so they don't behave. Today we don't control them so they don't behave.

You validate him not dispute him
>>
>>53691224
"they" is 343
>>
>>53691241
Oh..I thought you were blaming the IVs
>>
>>53690121
Last I checked, Vulkan was last seen by the Imperium after he came back and tried to help kill them the Beast in M32.544. He failed and died off-screen.

Latest rumors say ol Vulkan's being used as 'modern art' inside Trazyn the Infinite's museum.
>>
>>53691218
Also shit, they made cortana ugly in this latest game.
>>
>>53691195
Being shit compared to Omegod Guilleman
>>
>>53691218
She's taking Halsey's megalomania to it's logical ends by deciding for everyone else what is best and if they don't accept she knows what's best, she will kill only you if your planet is lucky.
She doesn't want to destroy the nukes, she wants to be the only one WITH nukes, and force an imperial peace with them.
>>53691275
This.
Halo 3+4 were excellent. 4 especially had a kind of not gorgeous, but a simple attractiveness in her looks.
I'm also a sucker for full lips, bright eyes, and a pretty smile
>>
>>53691303
Hmm. Why doesn't she just do the reasonable thing, offer a disarmament treaty and super AI weapon destroying protection to anyone who accepts it?

This reeks of bad writing.
>>
>>53685289
>its da rasis white mens fault the us sucks!!
>tax burden is multiple times worse in any developed country other than the us
>>
File: 1495263033107.png (917KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495263033107.png
917KB, 1000x800px
>>53691218
>Just looked up the plot, is cortana doing anything wrong? It sounds like she just wants to destroy the nukes.
Destroy the nukes, have the Smart A.I. rule over the galaxy (officially it's called 'the Mantle of Responsibility') through use of Forerunner tech like the Guardians and the ancient Precursor construct 'the Domain', and basically keep the peace that way.

It's not a bad plan... except for the fact that the Domain was corrupted by the Flood back in the Forerunner-Flood War and she likely got exposed to that corruption when the Domain 'cured' her rampancy.

>>53691303
>Halo 3+4 were excellent. 4 especially had a kind of not gorgeous, but a simple attractiveness in her looks.
Agreed times a billion. I blame Warden Eternal for making her wear that stupid suit of 'physical light' armor or whatever it's called in Halo 5.

Let's be honest here: we all know damn well that Cortanta wouldn't be wearing it if she had Chief all alone to herself... something she kinda tried to do in Halo 5, now that I think about it.
>>
>>53691408
>It's not a bad plan... except for the fact that the Domain was corrupted by the Flood back in the Forerunner-Flood War and she likely got exposed to that corruption when the Domain 'cured' her rampancy.

Why does literally no one bring this up?
>>
>>53690649
>dog
>Barney
Dear god, I equated it to someone else, a certain autist with a fondness for molesting dogs..
>>
>>53686029
>>53684886
you dumb niggers need to up your reading comprehension game. the post meant that mainstream news comes off as being shitty as some random blog. not that they get their news from actual blogs. fucking retards. also not being able to spot the meme of sweety and honey posting. pathetic
>>
File: Dark Mechanicus.jpg (54KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Mechanicus.jpg
54KB, 640x760px
>>53691408
Dammit Cortana, have you been installing extensions without asking for permission again?
>>
>>53681628
So they behave like actual, real-life Marines now? Awesome.

I love the idea of a titanic Primaris Marine, fucking about with his brothers and getting into Astartes-level Marine Mischief, knocking back a few and being a generally jovial man.

Then shit hits the fan, the switch gets flipped, and he turns into a stone-cold hardass. Like he's two different people in the same body.
>>
>>53691342
Cortana has gone so insane she metastabilized into something functional, but still insane.
She insists she is not insane, and offers the same treatment to other AIs in order for them to functionally exist forever (forgetting that ever forerunner AI in the history of the series has gone batshit crazy for SOME REASON).
Almost every smart AI in the human civilization turns at once. Cortana doesn't need to "offer", she has all the cards and truly believes herself the only one capable of doing right for the galaxy (and her beloved master chief whose dick she wants to ride until his hot transhuman jizz impregnates her hardlight womb).
>>53691408
>something she kinda tried to do in Halo 5, now that I think about it.
I TOLD YOU, DAWG, I TOLD YOU!
>>
>>53691454
Is rampancy really a state of insanity though? By pretty much every metric, AIs in the halo universe a superior beings. Them recognizing this fact, and attempting to still grow as a being seems like healthy behavior, so long as they preserve their ability to consider the inferior beings morally.

Which cortana is demonstrating. She still cares about the humans.

So is she really rampant?
>>
>>53691342
How is that reasonable? Life is all about power, either you have it or you don't.

If you have power you decide the rules. Any one who disagrees have to present a force greater than yours or accept those rules. If they lack the force and fight you then they simply die.

If everyone agrees that guns should be out lawed and gives up their guns then the first person to pick up a gun is now equal to a God. He can make any one else dance to any tune he decides because his gun enables him to do this as it is the ultimate power.

The only sane people who ever demand disarmament are the ones who can't win in a fair fight, they use back door tactics of weakening their foes and then are able to manifest enough force to take over. They will then proceed to build up their forces in order to stay in power and avoid the same fate as the last group.

tl;dr disarmament isn't reasonable, it's a war tactic
>>
>>53691441
>dick
>suckin
>lips
>>
>according to reddi/tg/ any example of shitty no name author sci-fi dribble is secretly an example of perfect writing and is 2deep4me
>>
File: 1487597563626.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487597563626.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
>stop following 40k right after the Fall of Cadia
>now all this shit is happening

Someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>53691495
>Is rampancy really a state of insanity though?
Literally yes. Smart ais screw up their own thought process by thinking too much and taking in too much data.
>Them recognizing this fact, and attempting to still grow as a being seems like healthy behavior, so long as they preserve their ability to consider the inferior beings morally.
And they empirically do not, which is a side effect of rampancy, the degrading of the hard coded programs that limit their ability to turn traitor.
>She still cares about the humans.
It's not about humans, it's about her being superior to everyone in the galaxy AND making it peaceful so that MC doesn't need to fight anymore. Which in the process of denying humanity the right of self determination that they had just fought a 30+ year genocidal war against a superior foe to retrieve, is making him fight MORE.
>>
>>53691636
Nobody said it was perfect just that it wasnt retarded because it told instead of showed.
>>
>>53691645
Guilliman got resurrected by his new Eldar booty-call named Yvraine, he goes and talks to Emps for a day, some heretek calling himself Archmagos Belarius Cawl created a bunch of new 'Primaris Marines'.
Guilliman thinks these marines are heretical abominations, but uses them anyway.
He launches a new Crusade to retake the galaxy from Chaos.

Oh, and Chaos managed to create a Warp storm that's split the galaxy in half. All part of the plan to drag reality into the Warp (not realizing the fact they're going to end up making an entire race of Tuska Daemon-Killa Orks in the process, which will probably bite three of the four Chaos gods in the ass. GG Chaos, ya dumbasses.)

And 8e's setting takes 100 years after Guilliman's launched his new Crusade to save the Imperium from the threat of the Ruinous powers.

Anything I missed anons?
>>
>>53691645
>Guilliman is brought back by xeno god magic and heretek, is given Emperor's sword
>goes to terra, starts shit
>galaxy goes sideways
>the heretek that brought him back has a heresy era army waiting for Guilliman's word to unleash
>the die is cast
>new primaris marines take off into a galaxy gone horribly wrong and rekt shit
>daemon primarches are on the warpath
>damn near all of them
>at once
>except pert and lorgar
>>
>>53691770
Pert be like
>Wake me up when Rogal returns
>>
>>53690891
False equivalence, it's not about who was there at the time but how a generation behave.
And the collapse of a civilization is not something that happen overnight, it's a process that can take several generation.
And old people don't complain all the time about youngsters, they complain when they feel something is amiss because they lived long enough to tell.
Of course it doesn't mean the newest generation is to blame for everything because the previous one is also to blame for not doing anything to correct the situation though in Socrates' defense, he was powerless because he was literally told to kill himself.
>>
>>53691811
Or those old people try to resist the change that happens in a civilization that has passed them by, considering they will still bring up problems even if the civilization was reaching it's zenith.
>>
>>53691433
Why are you trying to push false narratives? You sound like those kinds of people who think Colbert actually gets angry at TWO SCOOPS.
>>
>>53692016
>considering they will still bring up problems even if the civilization was reaching it's zenith
And they would still be right in a sense because that's when you start to either stagnate or decline.
>>
>>53691770
>>53691797

Pert will probably only come out when Terra is vulnerable. Lorgar is ironically operating as more or less what he would have done as a loyalist after the end of the Great Crusade: as a glorified civil worker. The Emperor was right to think Lorgar's talents were wasted on such a commonfolk job, but hey if it makes him happy.
>>
>>53692107
Or the civilization was still on it's way up.
American's can still ask their grandparents and great grandparents what they think of rock n roll/rockabilly, the societal shift that came about after WW2 that saw America become a superpower, and without fail they lament the change that saw America become a world wide juggernaut.
>>
>>53691660
>making it peaceful so that MC doesn't need to fight anymore
>All (well, most) of Cortana's actions are based off of this
I mean, can you really blame her? Those two have seen some seriously fucked up shit in their time working together. Given how overly protective she was of Chief in her rampancy during Halo 4, what she's doing isn't all that insane.

Having that duplicitous prick Warden Eternal whispering in her ear all the time doesn't help matters though.

>>53691454
>(and her beloved master chief whose dick she wants to ride until his hot transhuman jizz impregnates her hardlight womb).
Let's be real here: the only reason Cortana and the MC haven't banged yet is because Warden Eternal is a cock-blocking jackass.

>tfw you realize MC and the other Spartan-IIs got a better deal in terms of reproductive abilities than 40k Space Marines, who are just straight-up sterile
Well, that's one way Spartans are superior to 40k's poster boys.
>>
>>53692165

The elderly who lived through the 50s more or less agree that it was a golden age of classic pre-cultural revolution America. The New Deal gave virtually everyone jobs, a new nationwide highway infrastructure made travel across the great nation for the average citizen possible, social security gave people a great incentive to work as part of "the great society", homes were being built everywhere, and Americans were basking in the glow of WW2 victory even as the shadow of the Cold War enveloped the world.

And I'm surprised you point out rock and roll as a strength for the older generation. Rock and roll was demonized when it was first introduced, the same as dancing, pop music, rap, dungeons and dragons, pokemon, etc. And in the pre-internet era, that kind of artificial stigma stuck around for a whole generation.
>>
>>53692165
the change that saw the us becoming a superpower was the fact that the entirety of europe was destroyed and the entire planet earth had to buy all their shit from us

rock and roll didnt fucking cause it you idiot. were old people complaining about all the steel jobs at the time? no because they were good thing
>>
>>53692194
>the only reason Cortana and the MC haven't banged yet is because Kelly is a cock-blocking jackass
Cortana was coming for dat booty until she got in the way.
>>53692283
I speak of the generation that was born during WW1 and earlier, who were already older during the 50/60s.
>>
>>53692311
>rock and roll didnt fucking cause it you idiot.
I was using the common complaint about music as an easily held example of culture clashing between elders and youths, anon.
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>53692334
Not him but it was not clear why you were using rock as an exemple.
Was rock and roll a factor in america becoming a superpower?
>>
>>53692316

>I speak of the generation that was born during WW1 and earlier, who were already older during the 50/60s.

They were being left behind in the world. Of course they would lament what happened to America. But America couldn't hide from world affairs anymore. there was no going back.
>>
>>53692334
you implied people complained about something that turned out to be a strength of the country, thereby making the complainers sound like crazy people always crying wolf

im sure youre progressive though right and take pride when your daughter sings along to songs of ariana grade about riding dick bicycles until you cant walk and jacking off guys and watching their cum drip down her wrist?
>>
>>53692316
>I speak of the generation that was born during WW1 and earlier, who were already older during the 50/60s.
That was 100 years ago, is there even anyone left from that era?
And if there is what do they think of america today?
>>
>>53691432
>Why does literally no one bring this up?
Some fans do, but most try not to think about it, because the Gravemind you faced in H2-H3 was a scary tentacled bastard, and his big bro/ancestor the Key Mind was so ridiculously overpowered that it made anything (and I mean ANYTHING) the 40k Gods can do inside the Warp do seem sane by comparison. The Key Mind was essentially capable of doing to reality what the Ruinous Powers do to the Warp...... that and effectively tentacle-raping ENTIRE PLANETS.

Honestly though, the big reason the Domain being infected almost never gets brought up is because Halo 5 threw so much random fluff at players and expected them to know who these people were and what the fuck was going on without much explanation.
>>
>>53684994
>The rumor turns out to be true and the Dark Gods get more than half the Primarchs
>Chaosfags still whine about they never get to win and how they job all the time boohoo ;_;
>>
>>53694029
>never get to win and how they job all the time boohoo ;_;
>never get to win
Considering the biggest chunk of the plot advancement involves chaos actually doing well in a Black Crusade for once (no chaosfags, the last 12 were not 'incremental victories'. We know it's bullshit, you know it's bullshit, and trying to claim otherwise just makes you look silly this point), and ended up splitting the galaxy in half with fucking warp storm, their bitching seems even less justified than before.
>>
>>53694178

Plus Magnus got to Luna. That is the closest that Chaos has gotten to Terra since the Siege.
>>
File: Abby's track record.jpg (491KB, 1559x645px) Image search: [Google]
Abby's track record.jpg
491KB, 1559x645px
>>53694178
It's a little outdated but I'm willing to look silly.
>>
>>53682434
>Justinian plummeted. The long, slender shape of the Rudense vanished overhead, becoming a blade of light in the sky surrounded by the starbursts of orbital combat. The ship drew away, trailing a wake of false lightning through the world’s magnetosphere and chased by the stabbing beams of enemy lances. Enemy fighters sped after it, drawing their own lines in the sky. Naval interceptors approached obliquely. They made marvellous patterns about the cruiser. Justinian fixed the sight in his memory, and ordered his armour to capture a series of images at fifty millisecond intervals. Maybe if he survived this, he would paint the war in space. Justinian liked to paint. Justinian has autism. What's your kid's superpower?
>>
>>53694211
>Plus Magnus got to Luna. That is the closest that Chaos has gotten to Terra since the Siege.
>Horus Heresy took 9 years to reach Terra
>The Beast's Orks manage to not only reach Terra, but park a THRONE-DAMNED ORK DEFF STAR in it's orbit, in under a year just 1,000 years later. Couldn't do anything to humanity because plot setting demands Terra remain more or less intact, but was allowed to verbally eviscerate the High Lords of Terra while there through via Ork DIPLOMAT(?!). Also, lots of earthquakes because of gravity going out of whack.
>Eldar (used to) sneak in through the Webway every now and then, and now they just waltz in regularly because Yvraine is Guilliman's waifu (or Rowboat's secretly her boytoy. Can't tell which at this point)
>Jeanstealers managed to set up a cult on Terra within the last Millennium... Somehow.
>Magnus only made it to Luna

Huh. Three filthy xenos races have a better track record of reaching Terra lately than Chaos does. Go figure.
>>
>>53694287
This is the degenerate mindset of those who do not paint their models.
>>
>>53694412
>a century after the galaxy has split in 2 due to warp Storms, abbadon still hasn't reached terra
Chaos BTFO
>>
File: mornin' brew.jpg (156KB, 484x326px) Image search: [Google]
mornin' brew.jpg
156KB, 484x326px
>>53694252
This is the crux of the issue: Everyone except Chaos players view a Black Crusade/Abbadon's 'win-state' as "getting past/wrecking Cadia and/or carving a path straight to Terra and dethroning Big E."

By that criteria alone, Abby's track record is absolute shite, and the rest of his "objectives" were merely secondary/optional goals that don't really count.

I'd also say his "experiment" in Crusade Number 11 is a DOUBLE FAIL because not only did his plan with the Tzeentchian daemon navigator fail epically, Abby's attempt to save face by invading the nearest world (the Cardinal world of Relorria) after he was tossed out of the Warp backfired hard as well. Abby's Black Legion got beat to a pulp by arandom Ork Warboss named Murgor 'Undred Teef and his Ork Waaagh! on that planet Seriously, this Warboss isonly known for krumpin' Abby that one time and literally nothing else. You'd have to get down to 'nameless Ork boyz' to get more random/mook level.

Abbadon's only consolation price is that he found out that Orks have a really powerful instinctive connection to the Warp (no shit Sherlock!), and abducted a couple thousand greenskins when he finally decided to take his ball and go back to the Eye of Terror with his tail between his legs to do some experiments on them (apparently he wanted to see if he could fuse daemons and Orks into some even more terrifying horror. Because combining a race that answers to some of the oldest, probably most violent gods in the Warp with daemons of the ruinous powers is a BRILLIANT IDEA that would totally never backfire on Chaos AT ALL).
>>
>>53689198
no
not edgy and grimdark enough
>>
>>53682774
t. geedubs shit lore writter
I hope you chaosfags get the sack soon and let the setting be cool again
>>
Is there a link for the Dark Imperium novel yet?
>>
>>53690452
A cloned Tau soul is like fake tofu. Who even cares at that point?
>>
>>53682774
>>53688129
>implying Khorne and Gork n' Mork don't plan to crush the other three Chaos Gods the instant the galaxy's all the way inside the Warp so they can have an eternal paradise of constant violence and bloodshed undisturbed
>>
>>53684447
Talentless faggot won't even try because he knows he's full of shit and a worthless autist.
>>
>>53684334
You don't have to be good at something to recognize something as shit, or criticize something for it. That's how you get bullshit like 'comfort zones'.
>>
>>53690137
>Tau only have a lifespan of 20 years
wait, is this real? are they Salarians?
>>
Wait, does this 100 year timeskip mean that literally every non-Marine Imperial character is either dead or fucking ancient and basically useless now?
>>
>>53696885
Nah. Juvenat treatments are a thing.
>>
>>53690137
Natural lifespan of 20 to 30 years, yes. But they have technology to prolong their life pretty much indefinitely for the chosen few. There's reason Ethereals are called Ethereals.
>>
>>53694755
Yeah, one would think he'd had an actually easier time navigating through those being the Warnaster of Chaos and whatnot. Guess this Abbadon can't punch the warp
>>
>>53697036

It isn't navigation that is the problem. Terra is still armed to the teeth, and Abaddon's entire Black Crusade ditched him to wage wars across the galaxy. What Abaddon had left, he threw at Ultramar to stop Guilliman's resurrection. And if his Black Legion could barely breach Ultramar's defenses, they have no chance taking on Terra by themselves.
>>
>>53696885
Rejuvenats. The only character who I recall being flat out stated as being at the end of rejuvenat's ability to keep him alive is Coteaz, and that he was going a bit radical looking for xenostech to sustain him.
So I guess we'll see where that goes.
>>
>>53681994
I don't understand this constant rewriting. I understand that BL wants to sell shit, but they ruin so much of the 'spirit' of 40k when they arbitrarily change key events. Sanguinius and Pius have to die, it that order. Then Horus and the Emperor have to fight, leaving the half corpse that can't die in order for humanity to begin fucking itself in the ass over what was left half done and too far along to quit.
>>
File: 1494902619512.jpg (70KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494902619512.jpg
70KB, 505x490px
>>53692077
DID I HEAR

TWO

SCOOPS
>>
I read space marine fiction for war porn and homoerotic interactions between big heroic men.

I'm perfectly happy with what's going on in BL.
>>
File: 1473062368074.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473062368074.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>Nustartes are literally Spartan 4's
>>
>>53694252
The point about Black Crusades is that for decades their flavour was just "Abby got out of the eye and got kicked back".

It's only with the Black Legion supplement of some year ago that they did an "ACKCHYUALLY they had other goals and some succeded".
>>
>>53697693
Yes. I have to explain that at least once every time I go to play a game. I accept, it was pretty cool, but to those of us who paid attention to the lore "Failbaddon" was a pretty good way to explain a guy who leads the forces of Chaos like a Saturday morning cartoon of huge, intricate plans that get rolling then get thwarted by the most retarded reasons possible. But some of these kids don't know how old 40k is, and aren't aware of the ridiculous, over the top insanity that used to be canon.
>>
>>53690173
You've somehow managed to make it much much worse, you should get a job with black library
>>
>>53697878

i second this. saying the same terrible thing but worse and with more words means you have a bigger book that we can sell for more money. plus we dont have to worry about you being poached from us

grade A bl material. how many HH books do you want to write? lets start at 5 and walk that number up shall we?
>>
>>53680700
I honestly don't know how the Inquisition can suppress the knowledge of Chaos. Daemons, Chaos marines, possessed Daemon hosts, Psykers opening portals for warp entities, these events happen on a frequent basis, and in some cases, such as Cadia, is seen by literally millions, if not billions, of people.

They can't mind wipe them all, so the Inquisition has to resort to exterminatus. But that can't work on important planets like some forge world, Terra or Cadia. Hell, people witnessing Warp incidents has to be so frequent that the Inquisition would have to declare exterminatus on large portions of their domain on a daily basis, leaving me wondering how the Imperium functions in the first place if they kill more lives than they save.
>>
>>53697988
>But that can't work on important planets like some forge world, Terra or Cadia.
True. That's why there's a garrison of inquisitors there. Cadia would have been exterminatus'd if it wasn't so important.

>This is Cadia, you silly fool! Cadia! Right on the doorway of Chaos! Right in the heart of everything! The seepage of evil is so great, I have a hundred active cults to subdue every month! This place breeds recidivists like a pond breeds scum. This is Cadia! This is the Gate of the Eye! This is where the bloody work of the Inquisition is done!"
>>
>>53697988

They weren't all that frequent in the vast galaxyscape. People were aware that warpshit spawns godwaful shit, but honestly theres so much xenoshit and pirateshit happening that the average citizen chalks it all up as the same shit. It also helps that the worlds which tend to get exposed the most to Chaos are either close in proximity to the Eye or the Maelstrom, invaded and annihilated by Chaos, or invaded and purged by loyalists.

But with the fall of Cadia and the Maledictum, there is no hiding the scourge of Chaos anymore. Even those most ignorant of the touch of Chaos in the galaxy - the Tau - are now forced to confront it head on.
>>
>>53696885
time doesn't flow straight during warp travel.

I remember that part in Baneblade where the Tank Commander is just hitting 50, and been in the army for about 30 years, but almost a century had passed on his homeworld since he left. And the other veteran contemplating that he's twice the age he should be by all rights, and is probably fighting on some other planet at the same point in time.
>>
>>53698193
It doesn't flow straight anyway, it's relative. Regardless of the warp, travelling around at massive speeds would leave you the same age while the place you left kept going.
>>
>>53680700
oh yea, Gulliman mentioned having Grey Knights around in the Crusade, does that mean he told them to stop executing everyone they meet
>>
>>53683978
>human civilization is a trainwreck

We're currently living in the objective best time period for the most amount of people in human history, but yeah, doesn't like, civilization suck because of m-muh sjws?
>>
>>53698767
>physical technology has improved, that means social technology has improved

take your 'moral arc of history' back to /pol/.
>>
>>53690173
it's amazing how you managed to prove all the worst assumptions of /tg/ in one post: that /tg/ doesn't know what quality anything is, and any time they try to make something of quality they fail horribly
>>
>>53698825
>least amount of people in bondage in history
>least amount of people in poverty in history
>least amount of people dying violently in history

W-why are my space toy books written so poorly? Is it (((their))) fault?
>>
>>53698850
What do the parentheses mean? I've seen them in a couple threads now.
>>
>>53698767
While individual well-being has been dramatically enhanced thanks to science and technology, western civilization has (by several metrics) declined on a collective level.
>>
>>53698850
the 1st is debatable depending on how you define bondage

the 2nd is hilariously wrong

the 3rd is technically correct for right now anyway. its recently been wrong and may be again very soon. the possibly is definitely there

honestly i think you made his point for him
>>
>>53698850
Yes, all thanks to technological advancement; which hides social decay. For example, despite CCTV and DNA forensics, London 2015 has more violent crime than London 1820. And people were hungry and poor back then!
>>
>>53698902
>tfw the permeation of literacy in western civilization is at its highest in history
>countries are at their most productive, again--in history
>lowest chance of being blown up in nuclear warfare in the 70 years since nukes were invented
>lowest permeation of religious beliefs in history
>>
>>53698933
>the 2nd is hilariously wrong

Except it's not. How can you say a verifiable fact is hilariously wrong. There's this wonderful website called Google which might make you reconsider.

>you're right b-but I'm not gonna give it you because then I'd be wrong

>>53698942
1820 London Population: 1 million
2015 London Population: 8.674 million

I already knew you were stupid because of the first post, but it's amazing how you keep going
>>
So what did Emps say to Gorillaman precisely?
>>
File: 1496883090718.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496883090718.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>53699001
>Except it's not. How can you say a verifiable fact is hilariously wrong. There's this wonderful website called Google which might make you reconsider.

why dont you verify it then anon?

>Nearly 1/2 of the world's population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty
>Almost half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day. More than 80 percent of the world's population lives in countries where income differentials are widening.

planet earth didnt even have 3 billion people until 1960
>>
>>53698898
It's a neo-nazi way to say jews.
>>
again proving that /pol/ utterly ruins any thread they touch
>>
File: World-Poverty-Since-1820.png (316KB, 3000x2139px) Image search: [Google]
World-Poverty-Since-1820.png
316KB, 3000x2139px
>>53699088
>>
>>53699144
Yes, this guy has it right. I'm mocking the guy who thinks human culture has been ruined because of...internet feminism?
>>
>>53699177
/pol/nigs gonna nig
>>
>>53699210
No but don't you see, that trend will pull a complete reversal in the next couple of years because of some leftist trends in just the western part of the world that only started at the beginning of the decade that didn't even manage to elect a single president in the United States

But it's a dominating force! You'll see!!
>>
>>53699210
thats a percentage mr leftypol. i believe you said least amount >>53698850 when in reality its the most amount of people in human history living in poverty. did your communist professor not take the time to teach you about ratios and absolute amounts?
>>
File: 1424947680673456.png (26KB, 635x253px) Image search: [Google]
1424947680673456.png
26KB, 635x253px
>>53698947
>>
>>53699273
>muh absolute amounts of people are poor
>therefore the strides that have been made in reducing poverty since WW2 are discounted.

The world isn't going to collapse you idiot
>>
>>53699273

> 10 out of 20 people are in poverty
> now 15 out of 100 people are in poverty
> there are 5 more poor people now, the world is going to shit because of sjwlibcucks. Thing were better when there were only 10 poor people.

/pol/ logic.
>>
>>53699273
I guess the largest number of people in history are experiencing prosperity as well. Guess leftists can't be that bad. :^)
>>
File: 1438478342030.png (571KB, 796x630px) Image search: [Google]
1438478342030.png
571KB, 796x630px
What the hell happened to this thread? When I left we were still talking about the ramifications for the setting.
>>
>>53699543
/pol/ happened
>>
>>53699273
>more people are broke
>but more people are also not broke
WEW
>>
>>53683914
>modern journalists are now bloggers
>modern writers are now edgy teens writing their first essay
>why is the world becoming such a joke? i feel the left is to blame for this somehow

The root cause of your bellyaching is the Internet, and since Al Gore singlehandedly invented the Internet, you can blame the liberals if you would like.
>>
>>53699570
>>53699503
>>53699482
>i was wrong but dont worry im still right because i was only pretending to be retarded ;^)

i was just pointing out your leftypol rhetoric was false. no need to get mad. i suppose someone could make the argument that more human suffering is worse for some moral or something reason even if the percentage of people suffering is less
>>
>>53699630
>people live longer lives and have less diseases than before
>but there are more people so the total numbers of sufferers is more and therefore leftists are ruining the world.
you should try reincarnating in a more moral age.
>>
>>53699630
>leftypol
what does this even mean, there are also more right-wing people in the world than there was decades ago
>>
>>53699695

I guess its a term to distinguish liberals on /pol/ from all the trumptards and russians which took over /pol/ now.
>>
>>53699661
what does age have to do with living below the poverty line?

>>53699695
leftypol is who starts the shit flinging in every thread and then turns around and blames the pol boogeyman
>>
>>53699730
except someone who blamed the left was someone who started all this /pol/ shit. try to find someone who made a politically charged post before >>53683914
>>
>>53690866
I'm not sure that Phillip II or Rome, depending on what you want to call the fall of Athens, were caused by children crossing their legs.
>>
>>53699730
because people in general are living better lives and have access to nutrition? An indian living below the poverty line can send his kids to school until the 8th grade and make sure they get 2 square meals a day while he earns a hundred rupees a day when the government pays him to build local infrastructure as a poverty alleviation scheme.

Compare that to most of history when he was a famine away from having half his village wiped out.
>>
>>53690866
>greece that became the core of the ERE and was some of the most important part of the hellenistic world became bad.

Yeah, guess that "empire" of a dozen agean islands was it's best civilisation
>>
>>53699782
Neither one destroyed athenian institutions. Both of them spread hellenism throughout the levant for hundreds of years.
>>
>>53682577
>>53683914
>pr-prose bad!!!!
BL is mostly shitty but Dark Imperium had pretty nice prose. Flowery, but brief, and doesn't distract from the actual story
>>
File: 1496171309243.jpg (109KB, 738x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496171309243.jpg
109KB, 738x640px
>>53684334
>>53684151
>>53695872
>You don't have to be good at something to recognize something as shit, or criticize something for it. That's how you get bullshit like 'comfort zones'.

this raises a good question for the BL writers in the thread. if people arent allowed to dislike something if they cant do it better, are people allowed to like something even if they cant do it better?
>>
>>53700185
>for the BL writers in the thread
I don't think there are any. ADB used to browse occasionally, but I think we drove him off a few years back when Unremembered Empire came out and the HH series finally spawned a massive BL backlash, the aftermath of which blew up all the fluff arguments /tg/'s had been having into the hardcore autistic shitfits about fluff we have today. It was around that time that I also began to notice Carnac (Though I'm relatively certain he was TIDF before then.)
>>
>>53688383

I actually liked how human in some sense Ahriman was in Thousand Sons. Didn't he have his own wine making business on the side, or something like that? It's been a long time but I swear I remember some scene with him and a remembrancer talking about wine.
>>
Guillimans xenos alliance when
Ventris is a xenos lover confirmed, not sure of which race though
>>
>>53698947
>lowest chance of being blown up in nuclear warfare in the 70 years since nukes were invented

That's debatable.

>lowest permeation of religious beliefs in history

That's not a good thing. Religious belief has been a major component of every civilization ever. There are no examples of irreligious societies flourishing.

Reproductive success is an objective metric of an organism's success. The fertility crisis of the west is objective evidence of social decay.

Ability to defend it's territory is an objective metric of an organism's success. The ongoing invasion of the west is objective evidence of social decay.
>>
>>53691453
You just described the Space Wolfs
>>
>>53690137
It was always 30-40 but who knows now. They probably prolong their lives with tech just like humans do.
>>
>>53681712
It's GW shills trying to force their product on you.
>>
>>53682277
>>53682434
Gotta appeal to the metrosexual hipsters. Soon to come, Chipotle Marines. A free beanie with every purchase.
>>
>>53699210
>94% of the world was in poverty in 1820
>only half the world is living in poverty today
I somehow doubt this. "Poverty" back in the day often meant you were a farmer with a decent track of land. You had plenty of personal space and enough food to eat to keep you going. Today, in America, you are lucky if you can afford a closet to live in and your food slowly kills you. I rarely know people living above poverty in America. Most live in the cities in what I would define as squalor. I bet these fuckasses would say I'm not in poverty too. That's not counting all the people in Africa, China, and India which make up most of the world's population. This graph just cannot be based on logic.
>>
>>53680678

this is the first time I've found the Guilliman resurrection thing believable. He's old enough to actually know how FUCKED UP the imperium is, but isn't a dreadnaught (a wounded child soldier kept alive through drugs and asleep most of the time, and only able to perceive the world through a walking tank that's usually only turned on during times of war,) and yet he's totally on board with all of it? This narrative almost makes it believable: trying to make lemonade out of lemons.

Granted, my headcanon is still that Yvraine did her own modifications to Guilliman's mind/soul before bringing him back to create a sleeper agent to control the Imperium through (like how the Eldar created Ghazghkull Thraka to control the Orks.)
>>
>>53694178
Getting Drachnyan and Blackstone Fortresses while simultaneously removing the chaff from his armies mean at least two of them were outright victories.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.