[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1544: King of the Wild Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 563
Thread images: 89

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53665661
>>
>>53673114
>>53673180

The Druids get a Scythe because the Scythe of Elune was initially created by the Druids of the Fang, who sought to use it to embody the form of the wolf to a much greater extent. The Scythe itself is two component parts - the Staff of Elune, and the Fang of Goldrinn the Wolf God. Using the Scythe forcibly warped their wolf forms into what we know now as the Worgen, made them go feral and insane, and inadvertently tied the Scythe TO the Worgen and created the Worgen Curse as we currently know it.

And that is why one of the Druid Artifacts is a scythe.
>>
>>53673373
Oh neat, it's a doggy stick.
>>
I can't find part 3, and 5 of the kamen rider hisei is it just me or is it still a WIP?
>>
File: menacetosociety.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
menacetosociety.png
516KB, 993x897px
This isn't done but I felt compelled to share it anyways.

Jump 86: Worm
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Outside Context Problem
Well-Adjusted [950]
Munchkin [900]
New to the Crew [750]
Blending In [600]
Spanner in the Works [300]
Perfect Communication [0]

Items:
Worm

Power: Thinker - Compounded Computation [1300]

Companions:
Cape - Taylor Hebert [1000]

Drawbacks:
Fucking Jumpers [1300]
Wanted [1500]

I feel the world shift as my feet land in the middle of New York. I regard all of it for about half a second before I lift my hand and I'm suddenly somewhere else. Namely, the inside of my cozy little mansion, which wasn't too far away. I take a deep breath and relax my shoulders. These are all reflexive gestures since I'm not flesh and blood anymore, but I figure I should still make it a habit just on the off chance I get shoved back into my old body.

I walk up to an old-fashioned jukebox I had been taking care of since I left Gotham, tucked away in a little corner of the living room. I lazily tapped it with my finger and it would whirr to life, an old guilty pleasure tune of mine playing and filling the empty room with life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCy7lLQwToI

I'm vaguely aware of panicked, hurried footsteps outside, moving away from and then around my house. Well, New York is always pretty lively so I don't pay it much mind. I just came from a pretty hectic world and one of the hardest-fought battles I've had in a long time. I do a mental checklist of what to do before the day is over: spar with Sun and Iron, find some soap opera channels for Nymph, get Android Dan a gigantic surround sound system (or whatever I could find here), some cooking with Ange…
>>
File: Attila The Hun FGO.png (3MB, 1120x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Attila The Hun FGO.png
3MB, 1120x1548px
Reminder that pic related wants a chance to live as a normal girl and you can give her that.
>>
File: 1476456729579.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1476456729579.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>53673424
Hmm, I hear a helicopter outside. Several, actually. Wonder why they're flying so close to the ground? That spotlight is really bad for people's eyes. I snap my fingers and the helicopter lights turn off. There's some panic when I do that, and I can hear screams. God, I just turned off the spotlights, it's not like I knocked them out of the air. Pansies.

My butler hands the mail over, and mentions that I seem to have guests outside. I tell him to just ignore them. I'm slightly distressed by the fact I keep forgetting he exists, yet he's still here in this mansion, like he was following me like a shadow. I should probably ask about that. Eventually. I go through them and note that all my bills are paid forever, yet Voyager somehow still went bankrupt in the five minutes it took me to get here. I roll my eyes add it to the pile of identical notices in the corner.

I have a letter from a fellow in Russia. It's a polite request for us to hang out sometime. I set it aside, deciding to wait a little bit before I give it any thought. He seems nice, though. Finally, once the mail is sorted out, I sit down in my chair ready to read the paper. Then I realize there's something in my pocket. Blinking, I took out a tablet with a single file on it. The name read…

Oh.

Oh, dear.

I look out the window and I see the perimeter of my mansion is completely surrounded, several beings in costumes covering every angle while people with machines hurriedly construct a mechanical bubble around the larger area. I can see military, police, and not a small number of individuals in said costumes staring right at me and my window.

Too early in the morning for this shit. I close the curtain.
>>
>>53673416
Part three should be the Ryuki gauntlet, but you're right - Faiz and Hibiki aren't made yet.

>>53673410

I GUESS.
>>
>>53673424
I have to ask how did you get Taylor to go with you despite having a dad to come home to?
>>
>>53673440
Well, I decided to let them do as they pleased just to see what happened. They setup this huge bubble dome around my mansion. There's some talk of negotiation outside, as if trying to decide a diplomat for a difficult situation. I got bored of it and used my sling ring to nab a cup of coffee from a shop downtown, which caused alarms to go off both in the bubble and in the city. I wasn't aware my caffeine addiction was that controversial. Okay, well, it's not like I NEED it anymore but I need to keep up old habits for appearance's sake.

…oh, wait, whoops. They probably interpreted that as me assuming dominance here, didn't they? People in this world are pretty easy to spook. Ah, they finished the dome. Oh, come on, guys. You didn't need to block the view of the sky, too! I decide to step outside and give them a piece of my mind. I step outside, locate what I sense is the 'head scientist', and politely ask if I can have a view of the sky with the dome. They looked flabbergasted about this and lots of people are pointing weird guns at me. He mumbled something about 'seeing what he could do', which was enough for me. I then went back indoors to fetch my companions.

Still have to write stuff like meeting Taylor and the impact Decade ultimately has on Earth Bet, but I had enough fun typing this I wanted to share it with yall. Hope it was entertaining this early in the day.
>>
>>53673441
>>53673416

Waitno Ryuki's technically Part 2, my bad.
>>
>>53673373
So scythes are a bad idea.
>>
>>53673441
So can i still jump to it without the missing parts or are they necessary to do the jump?
>>
>>53673373
What's your ideal version of the Horde/Alliance divide? As in, which races on which sides?
>>
File: Rivers.webm (1MB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
Rivers.webm
1MB, 740x493px
>>53673441
River and Misunderstanding Adventure 2003 would be great
>>
>>53673424
>>53673440
>>53673458
You just can't escape this kind of thing, can you, Decade.
>>
>>53673430
Titan Altera a cute A CUTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52xH4bQIsHo
>>
File: 1468201467027.jpg (250KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468201467027.jpg
250KB, 1440x1080px
>>53673457
I AM NEW DAD NOW.

Jokes aside, was going with the continuing theme of 'misfits and outcasts' for my companions, and Taylor would get a chance to be more of a hero than get shoehorned into villainy. Plus the 'no time lost' thing.

That said, I'm actually giving this a detailed write-up, so if I can't justify it by the end, I'll just swap them out for a perk or item.
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53673548
Whoops, I missed this one.

I mean. Destroyer of Worlds, ONORE, moons go boom, you know how it goes.
>>
>>53673552
You mean sliding down the world's flattest slide?
>>
File: RedEyesWyvern-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (76KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
RedEyesWyvern-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
76KB, 544x544px
>>53672892
4 - How to Train Your Dragon

>Background: Dragon
>Age: 17 years?
>Dragon Perks: Natural Weapons (Throwable tail spikes) <Free>, Biome Specific (Volcanic) <Free>, 'Fire' Breath <Free>, Flight <Free>, Co-Pilot <Discount, 0900>, Ironside <Discount, 0800>, Stomach Like A Foundry <Discount, 0700>, The Alpha Wavelength <Discount, 0500>, The Color of Death <Discount, 0200>
>Items: The Archipelago <Free>, Saddle <Free>, Dragon's End <Discount, 0100>, Egg Clutch (First purchase free, all purchases bought) <-0100>
>Drawbacks: Take Care of the Kids <0000>
>Future: Move On

>"MUAHAHAHAHA! You were right, my old friend! This is fun!"
>"I see you didn't take a Rider."
>"I need no one to command me!"
>"Yes, yes, of course. By the way!"
>"What?"
>"Are you being a good father to the children?"
>"Answer me this. Why would I be an unfit parent to the newest members of the Red-Eyes Clan?"
>"Oh, no reason really. Just... they won't exactly be bright. Or all that strong."
>"Since when has that ever held us back?"
>"You know, I'm starting to see why no one in the Shadow Realm really likes you."
>>
>>53673095
It's on hold until I can finish Batman Beyond and Justice League.

>>53667888
First, I hate you for actually suggesting something good and fully writing it out.

Second, this will work. I'll go ahead and update the jump again.
>>
>>53673610
Just wanted to say I am loving this story of yours so far.
>>
>>53673610
Red-Eyes is a good parent? Huh.
>>
File: 1415648113098.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1415648113098.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>53673610
>>
Alright, here's an update to-

Generic Cartoon Toon World -V1.1

V1.1
Removed “Unlimited anvil works”
Replaced with “Back into the Inkwell” which lets you reabsorb missing mass and regenerate/heal by drinking ink or paint.
Changed “Squash and stretch” it now reduces (all, instead of just blunt) kinetic damage to one fourth of it’s original strength instead of outright immunity (to blunt kinetic damage).
“Quickchange” is no longer a perfect disguise, only lasts a few seconds and has reduced effectiveness if used more than once on someone.
“Reality Warper” now requires your full, undivided concentration to use defensively
“Director” no longer gives you immunity to other Time stop powers (now it simply allows you to “join in”)
Minor spelling/grammar errors
Added more page breaks and reformatted a few paragraphs to stop the paragraphs from breaking between pages.
>>
Is there a Miraculous Ladybug jump?
>>
File: Thenamelessone.jpg (8KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
Thenamelessone.jpg
8KB, 200x187px
After all these adventures, Jumpers, what has managed to change your nature?

Besides perks.
>>
>>53673744
Those dubs.
>>
>>53673741
Not yet and I haven't seen anyone pick it up yet.

I havent watched the series, but Ive heard its pretty much a superhero/magical girl mashup for kids, might be interesting.
>>
File: 1359956747761.jpg (37KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1359956747761.jpg
37KB, 240x240px
>>53673430
I'm still irritated I can't be her descendent for my Servant build anymore.
>>
>>53673471
I mean don't go STABBING people with the Scythe and you should prevent a worgen apocalypse. But the Scythe is also good for helping feral worgen return to a proper mindset although apparently, becoming a worgen via drinking another worgen's blood allows you to skip the whole feral phase.

>>53673476
You can jump the KRs just fine without those two.

>>53673479

Alliance: Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Draenei, Worgen, Jinyu, High Elf
Horde: Orc, Troll, Tauren, Ogre, Blood Elf, Hozen, not-sure-on-this-slot
Neutral: Night Elf (Joining either faction under the pretense of "KEEP AN EYE ON THESE ASSHOLES IN KALIMDOR"), Undead (Sylvanas and co with the Horde, smaller group facing persecution but prevailing and proving themselves as equals with the Alliance), Pandaren, Goblin (I mean yeah we can the Bilgewater Cartel as exclusive to Horde, but COME THE FUCK ON. THEY'RE MERCENARIES.)

That's about all I've really thought on it. Not quite my IDEAL, but it's what makes the most sense to me at an initial glance. However, it can be said that Pandaren would lean more towards the Horde - especially given Chen Stormstout's initial connection.
>>
>>53673867
>I mean don't go STABBING people with the Scythe

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU USE A SCYTHE FOR, OAA.
>>
>>53673552
I never played Extella. What's her romance like?
>>
File: MeteorBDragon-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (125KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
MeteorBDragon-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
125KB, 544x544px
>>53673610
5 - Elfen Lied

>Background: Diclonius <0500>
>Age: 20 years
>Diclonius Perks: Mark of a Devil <Free/Mandatory>, Vectors <Free/Mandatory>, Seed of Chaos <0300>, Inhuman <Free/Mandatory>, Of Many Hands <Discount, 0100>
>Other Perks: Clear Mind <0000>
>Drawbacks: DNA Voice <Mandatory>
>Future: ???

>"You hear the voice, don't you?"
>"Really? That's all? Another voice in my head?"
>"You may not be able to resist this as easily as your kind resist the Archfiends."
>"Yes, and? The humans would want me dead anyway. You told me as much."
>"Listen, just... please try to retain control."
>"Harrumph."
>"If anyone's hearing this message, please. Help me figure out what the hell is happening. It all started so normally. There was just this black-haired Diclonius walking around in broad daylight. Then some cops started doing the usual thing... and died the usual way. They didn't realize anything was wrong until he spent an hour just standing there shrugging off all of their blows. Then he did... something, and the whole city block was gone. Not just everyone dead. Every building flattened. Some kind of explosion, the official reports said."

>"Oh, right. And the unrelated reports of, get this, a 'giant two-headed dragon' flying over Fuji-san. I mean, come on. It's like something out of an anime, but they've got it on camera!"
>>
>>53673886
Farming, git gud.
>>
>>53673886
FUKKEN

MOON LASERS AND STAR BEAMS.
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (173KB, 810x1089px) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
173KB, 810x1089px
>>53673860
You just gotta believe
>>
>>53673918
Yeah, farming all these soon-to-be-dead bodies I'm fighting.
>>
>>53673741
I wish.
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>53673741
Never heard of it.

>>53673744
Let's see, supporting waifus would be the big one since that's a fantasy situation on its own and generally bumped happiness levels through the roof. Exploration has been a big contributing theme to Jumper's growth too though since he's gone from staying inside to seeing the world for what it is or might be, and that has made him more inquisitive and willing to try new things but also more discerning.

Martial arts training from a skilled master really gave Jumper some ways to dig deep and push through fear, not to mention bestowing a sense of discipline to help push through boredom. All sorts of combat toughened him up too.

Maybe one of the biggest things is also the simplest, age. Jumper has lived for over two hundred years with memories from various lifetimes. It's hard not to lighten up considerably, especially considering the starting point, but also become more understanding of those from different backgrounds and schools of thought.
>>
>>53673744
Knowing I'm not alone.
>>
>>53673458
The taste of souls.
>>
>>53673923
Why does a Scythe have moon lasers
>>
>>53673971
Why wouldnt your scythe have moon lasers?
>>
>>53673971
Why WOULDN'T a scythe have
Moon Lasers?
>>
>>53673672
He has to be. This is the next generation of the clan we're talking about. They're a little dim, can't talk, and they don't have all that much power yet, but they're more numbers and numbers are a power all their own.

>>53673660
Thanks! I thought this would be fun, yeah.
>>
>>53673971
BECAUSE ELUNE
>>
>>53673552
Great Titan Expedition?
>>
>>53673971
cause it is the artifact for the ranged dps druid.
and well its the sythe of elune and elune is a moon goddess
>>
>>53673857
Honestly it is, and the power sets just shown in Season 1 (2 and 3 confirmed and in production) are really well made and the kind Jumpers would want to get their hands on. Who wouldn't want luck maipulation and, depending on if you got the good or bad luck flavor, the conceptual abilities of restoration or destruction? Or perhaps you want minion creation, empathic senses, and telepathic communication? And that's just 3 of the 7 Miraculous* we know of, season two is going to introduce two more of that set, and there are rumors that there might be more than one set of Miraculous.

*A Miraculous is a mystical piece of jewlery that. Ontains a spirit called a kwami. You use them to transform and gain power. Permission and support from the kwami is beneficial but not required. Previous wielders have included ancient Egyptians, Chinese folk heroes, and St. George the dragon slayer.
>>
>>53674065
>ancient Egyptians
>ANCIENT EGYPTIANS AGAIN

First card games, then Keijo, now this?
>>
>>53673857
It's made by France and is weirdly gay.
>>
>>53673886
You slice, that is historically the way at least.
>>
So how am I doing so far?
>>
>>53674098
>weirdly gay
>only contains het ships
>>
>>53674011
ALL ABOARD THE WILD WASHBOARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muXyrQ_tkoM
>>
>>53674098
Also all the men dress like latex homos.
>>
>>53674134
Het ships are the gayest of all. If you want a show to be straight, it needs at least one trap.
>>
File: 1352433364276.png (49KB, 508x965px) Image search: [Google]
1352433364276.png
49KB, 508x965px
>>53673867
Aren't High Elves mostly extinct? The only reason the Blood Elves aren't Alliance is because of High Elves bitching about it, yet as far as a race goes they don't have nearly enough members to be playable. From any perspective listening to them was idiotic.
>>
>>53674143
I probably should have said it starts atlike 10 minutes in
>>
>>53674170
Every time I see images like this I always wonder........

......where the FUCK do they live that all these little girls are being chopped into large pieces like that!?
>>
>>53674194
Necromancerland is a hard country.
>>
>>53674170
I guess? There aren't many High elves left, but the difference between them and Blood elves is more philosophical/"dietary" than anything else.
>>
>>53674201
>>53674194
Can confirm, necromancerland is only a step below demon land, at least skeletons wont rape you first no matter how hard or impressive their bones are.
>>
File: bonerific_o_5976273.jpg (62KB, 325x480px) Image search: [Google]
bonerific_o_5976273.jpg
62KB, 325x480px
>>53674257
obligatory
>>
>>53674134
Tell me that cat boy is legitimately straight.
>>
>>53674252
I always hear that there are only a few thousand. As a playable race, there'd be more players than High Elves in the world.
>>
>>53674125
What little is there seems fine to me. I look forward to seeing it complete.
>>
File: French_Catwomen_Man.png (398KB, 553x556px) Image search: [Google]
French_Catwomen_Man.png
398KB, 553x556px
>>53674303
100% straight.
>>
>>53674314
Why would you turn away a military asset for a couple thousand people who arent even getting involved in the war effort seriously?
>>
>>53673713
Eh, I don't really think those nerfs were needed. It was pretty much only one anon complaining about it.
>>
>>53674385
Vereesa riding on her status as the only Windrunner who isn't missing, a corpse, or both.
>>
>>53674314
Sounds to me like attacking the us military because you don't want to offend snowflakes while the enemy is at your door.
>>
>>53674385
Because of 'muh loyalty to old alliances'. Aka stupidity.

Jaina would fuck up later when the Blood Elves were courting joining the Alliance again by flipping out at them over Garosh blowing up her island.
>>
>>53674303
Well he spend the entire show flirting with Ladybug so...>>53674358
>>
>>53674428
That's just normal French behavior. They flirt with girls all day, but then go home to their boyfriends.
>>
>>53674425
>>53674398
Please give me some context. Who is this cunt and why should I just kill her in jump?
>>
>>53674463
Shouldnt*
>>
>>53674125
Are those limitations to Mallory Crossover canon or is the perk itself OC? Anyway, I think they are a bit too harsh, though I'll have to see how it compares to the other capstones
Besides that, I still hope that you'll include that neat suggestion an anon made last thread:
>Have the reality warper perk include a caveat that makes you forget that you have it and not notice it until you have your spark, thus limiting your usage of it to the subconscious stuff she does such as subtly altering the word to suit your desires or providing a subconscious outlet for your negative emotions in the form of monsters.
It would prevent the perk from becoming the OTB 'cause it pretty much only has an effect post-spark and is only flavor while you're jumping.
>>
>>53674463
Jaina? She was one of those hippie 'tolerance is best!' types you see on the news all the time, but she was getting stressed out at the horde under Garrosh being cunts, Then she finally broke when Garrosh blew up her island, and has flipped around to a "Genocide them all!" mindset.
>>
>>53673713
You know I never read Squash and Stretch to only work on blunt kinetic damage, I mean there is no different between tearing a limb off and cutting one.
>>
>>53674425
That one's on Garrosh entirely.

>>53674492
She had to work with Thrall to stop Archimonde back in WCIII, then to protect the tenative peace she let her own father die.

And what did she get in return? Her city, her heart, nothing more than a crater. Her father died for her dream, and look what happened.

>>53674463
Vereesa, on the other hand, is the Windrunner sister left over after Alleria went AWOL and Sylvanas died. She also married some mage named Rhonin and is a big part of the reason why Lor'themar gets no sleep.
>>
>>53674492
>tolerance is best! Types

Welp more than enough reason for me to kill her rhen, those folks are leading the death of nations.
>>
>>53674558
Her talks with Thrall are the only reason the Horde didn't do anything that stupid before Garrosh took over. Well, except letting in the Forsaken, but Thrall is a horrible judge of character and seems to actually believe that Sylvanas isn't evil.
>>
>>53674553
Well everyone knows to kill Garrosh Hellscream in the jump, no matter which side you choose.
>>
>>53674592
>Not teaching him the right way
>>
>>53674558
>killing people for opinions they had in the past
I really need some better "you are a moron" reaction images.
>>
>>53674553
>Windrunner
That sounds important. Are they important?
>>
>>53674611
Why is he worth it?
>>
>>53674592
>>53674590
I only know wow from the movie, I assume you guys mean the green guy?

Also was the movie accurate that the orcs didnt really do anything wrong?
>>
>>53674613
More like killing people who lead to entire populations dieing in the name of tolerance
>>
>>53674618
They're the most relevant High Elf family, by which I mean the only relevant one.

Alleria's the oldest, she was a big hero in WCII. She fell for Turalyon, beginning her sisters' tradition of having it bad for human men, and went poof when Draenor went kaboom.

She's confirmed alive, and you find her bow in Legion, but nobody knows where she is.

Then there's Sylvanas, who you already know, and Vereesa, who you just learned about.
>>
>>53674613
>I know we are fighting a war and you are killing people by the thousands but peace and love will make you a good person you just need to be included and met with tolerance!

Where are those lotr orc memes when you need them?
>>
>>53674480
>Are those limitations to Mallory Crossover canon or is the perk itself OC?
OC we've never seen a proper Slider in Canon dispute it being the only Supernatural being that Haruhi lists often that isn't in the series. What about the perk do you think is too harsh?

>Reality Warper perk
I'll think about it. Basically it's a purchase of Plot Armor, as in the Naruto Jump thing, for the Pre-Spark and it becomes the Great Will Post Spark? Maybe still seems like it would be kind of odd thing to put in, since the whole point of the series is avoid the Reality Warpers going Self-Aware.
>>
>>53674627
The movie is an adaptation of WCI, they're over 20 years before WoW. That green baby is him, though.
>>
>>53674627
Orcs were a raping horde of alien demon-worshiping berserkers before Thrall took over.
>>
File: o0c.jpg (213KB, 1363x837px) Image search: [Google]
o0c.jpg
213KB, 1363x837px
>>53674680
I got you buddy
>>
>>53674680
That's the funny part. It actually did look like they were starting to turn around. It looked like it was working.

And then Illidan did a thing, and THEN her dead boyfriend tried to kill everyone, and then Deathwing happened and Thrall left the worst possible person in charge while he was off on Official Shaman Business.
>>
>>53674773
Really, someone needs to teach Thrall how to judge character. Giving someone the chance for redemption doesn't mean you can trust them to take it.
>>
>>53674688
>implying anything can stop a Jumper
Not in my powerfantasy. :^)
For real though, I'd love it if you put it in.
>>
>>53674796
So basically blame Thrall for everything.
>>
>>53673744
Well, I think Lunars awakened a good part of my MAXIMUM RAGE nature that I can't really shake, and Deermuid's influence of course made me value honor, but I think fighting Fook Yu and seeing how the pursuit of power and dominance can really change a person for the better has kept me from letting that nature take over.

Especially because with Lunars, the Great Curse really destroyed me, as I became so obsessed at one point with attacking and killing Raksi and Ma-Ha Suchi that I didn't try to defend the people I was taking care of, and Ma-Ha Suchi raided them. It was a slaughter, even if I killed him in retribution. And what of the warrior's families?

It was a terrible mess. I had changed many lives for the worse, permanently, all because I was simply pissed off.

And THAAAT'S why I'm gonna use nonsentient but intelligent robots that don't get feelings, so my people don't suffer in battle anymore.
>>
>>53674065
Sounds like you want it just for the powers you can get in the setting, a literal powergrab. You remind me of Red.
>>
>>53674931
*change a person for the WORSE

I need to proofread more. I got too hyped up watching Extella LP's.
>>
What is there to do in Blame?
>>
>>53674996
Not much, even if we did have a jump for it. Just walk around The City.
>>
Where can I get some good corruption (like, dark magical girl style) perks?
>>
>>53675029
Path of Exile.
>>
>>53674996
Go to SB if you need to ask about SB jumps
>>
>>53674996
If you get netgenes of find someone who has them you can tell the city to stoo growing and tell the computer system AI to fix the screw up they have going on. After that clean up all the mutanta and silicon life, and a few humans too. It has some super good tech.
>>
>>53674521
Fair enough, do you think it works better this way (reduction to all kinetic) or change it to an outright immunity to (all) kinetic damage?>>53674386
Hmm He did make a point that Unlimited Anvil works was rather under-powered compared to the other "capstone" perks and Reality Warper did essentially make you invincible(not that it would be out-of-line with the genre) .
I intended Director to work as it is now described, I just didn't explain it well enough the first time (not so much an immunity as being able to "hop-into-other" timestop powers/activates when you get hit by one).
>>
>>53673744
Probably the clusterfusion for the biggest change, but other than that I've slowly become more and more in tune with my followers, and not focus on one issue to the point of obsession. On less positive side, I've become less understanding of people in my way. I used to at least give people a chance, but now I tend to just remove them.
>>
jumpers I have a problem

on one hand I really like being a bloodmage and have invested quite a bit of cp into strengthening my blood abilities.

ON the other hand I think having my veins filled with primal chaos that functions like reality acid would be kind of metal. (its a perk in webmage)

What do?
>>
>>53675216
Acquire redundant veins. Fill one set of veins with blood, the other with acid. Easy peasy.
>>
>>53675216
The acid is blood, so your powers apply to it.
>>
>>53675158
Just make it an immunity to blunt damage again. It fits with the genre. And maybe buff Reality Warper again, but with a note that it won't work on extremely esoteric stuff or things that are way out of your league. Or some other nerf that doesn't ensure it's not completely overpowred.
>>
>>53675216
Take the chaos blood, it is still blood and in the setting such blood can give certain spells quite a extra kick in power.
>>
>>53675315
>>53675344

yeah I suppose I can read it like that. Thanks!
>>
>>53675216
Get the acid blood then go to street sharks and get nanobot sized sharks as your blood. That way your magic blood is reality eating sharks- as blood!
>>
Is it wrong to date a werewolf, /jc/?
>>
>>53675401
oh I have that already, in fact I have lots of blood affecting perks which is where my initial conondrum came from.
>>
>>53675432
Depends on the kind.
>>
>>53675432
Only if you use contraception. Puppies be cute yo
>>
>>53675432
that depends on the setting I think? so what kind?
Dresden files alone has 4? variants
>>
File: Throbbing.jpg (46KB, 632x269px) Image search: [Google]
Throbbing.jpg
46KB, 632x269px
>>53675432
>>
>>53675432
Yes.

Destroy the non-humans.
>>
>>53675371
Just note that won't work with the Blood Manipulation perk from My Hero Academia. NuBee has to be super speshul, you see.
>>
>>53675158
Can you buff Toonspeed so that we can train our max speed again? I really liked that part of the perk. Also, the "sing and dance" part seems jarring. Just make it so you must do something appropriately thematic instead.
>>
>>53675432
No. Embrace your destiny, Jumper, and waifu everything in the omniverse. This is your fate.
>>
>>53675520
How so?
>>
>>53675432
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?

The answer is no to both
>>
>>53675432
depends, is it sentient, willing, and an adult for its species? If so, you can fuck it!
>>
>>53674948
Hey Timmy. How are you?
>>
>>53675520
Gonna need a source there.
>>
>>53673713
So if you take a toon perk as a non-toon, do you gain a toon form, or does it just work in every form you have?
>>
>>53674125
You're working really fast, anon.

Looking forward to it.
>>
>>53674948
Nah I'm a fan. I'm just trying to generate interest so somebody who knows what they are doing can get aboard. I know a lot of jumpers are in it for the powers so I thought I could spark some interest that way.
>>
>>53675607
Everyone is willing if you have enough charisma perks. Or mind control.
>>
>>53675567
It only works on vanilla, biological blood, which reality acid certainly isn't.
>>
File: Soul Hackers.pdf (377KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Hackers.pdf
377KB, 1x1px
I have been gone a long time do to horrible real life issues, but I was planning to go back to my older Jumps to add Jumper's Contract to them and fix all the spelling and grammatical errors. I added Jumper's Contract to Soul Hackers, but instead of fixing typos I created more by added new stuff to it.

Fun fact: The Persona 5 Jump partially motivated me to update it because Devil Summoner and Persona both take place in the same universe, which means you should be able to use the Serial Transfer Student Drawback with Soul Hackers Jump.

3.1 Changes
>Three new non-discounted perks
>Expanded the Appendix to include among other things, an option to fuse a Megaten demon alt-form you already have with your Cyber form if you're in to that sort of things.
>Modified and expanded the Companions section
>>
>>53675662
Just ignore him. There is nothing to be gained talking to the shitposter, anon.
Nice jump, I'd like to jump it when it's finished.
>>
>>53675567
>>53675630
Anon is a shit stirrer, taking a different thing I said out of context and applying it to a different situation. Ignore him.
>>
>>53674916
Essentially, yes. Thrall fucked up when teaching Garrosh, so it's partially his fault.
>>
File: no you piece of shit.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
no you piece of shit.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>53675685
>>
Pardon that, had to run to errands.

Also, why should you help Garrosh?

Because Good Guy Garrosh Companion https://pastebin.com/8Pe16nAL and I know Jumpers like rewards.

Course, there are also rewards for fucking with him or fucking him over.
>>
So apparently there's going to be a live action movie adaptation of Diamond is Unbreakable coming out soon? The first movie is supposed to come out in August and if it is successful it will be followed by more movies covering the rest of Part 4.

Thoughts?
>>
Do you think Simultaneous Activation from Akame ga Kill could handle more than two devices, assuming stacking difficulty?
>>
>>53675878
>live-action animu nonsense

Pass. They're going to fuck it up.
>>
>>53675818
Really? Seems pretty clear-cut to me.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53457298/#53457969

Unless you're going to claim that your blood still somehow has an "organic basis" if you replace it with primordial chaos. Which wouldn't be beneath you, exactly.
>>
>>53673741
>>53673938
Same.
>>
File: BSkullDragon-OW.png (377KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
BSkullDragon-OW.png
377KB, 415x416px
>>53673914
>"I can't say I'm surprised. I really can't."
>"What is that supposed to mean?"
>"Only that you're incredibly predictable. I mean, come on. Using your Evil Hero powers to cause the volcano closest to the nation's capital to erupt?"
>"I do not see what is wrong with that."
>"Of course you don't! Your entire RACE has no sense of right or wrong! I- wait. Ahahaha. Ahahaha, okay. Okay, I think I've got something for this."
>"What do you intend to do?"
>"I'm going to go the other way. If your conscience can't reign you in, maybe your dignity will! Would you rather spend ten years as some mortal's unaging pet, or spend that same time flinching from every spray of cold water?"
>"What? Is that all?"
>"Both, then!"
>>
>>53675324
I'll go ahead and restore those then.

Ah, I think i've figured out a nerf for Reality Warper. Having a time-requirement for an object/person before it can be effected. Starting with level one at about 30 seconds.
Two are fifteen
Three at five
and level four reducing it to as fast as you can react-to-the-object effect
>>
>>53675861
how goes the artifact write up? I cant wait for it and the quest journal.

also can the 200cp for companions be used to take a higher tier companion(i.e. companon costs 300 so you pay 100 and use your free 200) or do I have to take a 200 tier companion
>>
>>53675645
I've removed the requirement to have a toon body from most perks, The only perk that still requires a Toon-body to function is the "Out of the Inkwell" perk
>>
>>53675934
>Trying to use Dignity
>Against a Red-Eyes
Something tells me the Benefactor is going to be very frustrated soon.
>>
>>53675532
Unfortunately unlimited-training-speed doesn't really seem to fit the genre as much as the Montage-teleportation.
>>
>>53673713
Do items stay in your pocket world if you exit toon-form? Are dimensional locks removed until you enter it again?
>>
>>53675861
Fucking damn you.

Also, what happens if we slot in a Companion for The New Warchief?
>>
>>53675861
>Reduced to Nothing
Ooooh, that's just nasty. Fucking love it.
>>
>>53675878
I'm afraid how the stands will be represented. This can be so easy to fuck up. I hope to GOD that they won't be hyper realistic looking. That they'll look like the original art, because Stands are supposed to look "bizarre" in the first place. Please do not give the stands realistic human faces, I'm afraid of that so much.

3D is a hit and miss anyway. Then again I think that 2D Animation is superior to 3D Animation
>>
Do Kamen rider belts/henshin devices count for armor imports?

I have a pretty sweet armor suit and see no reason to start a new import chain in the KR jumps.

But if I cant import my suit in KR it would be more useful to use the villain/nonrider origins, yes?

Am I crazy or am I missing something?
>>
File: RedEyesBabyDragon-DP18-JP-R.png (926KB, 496x726px) Image search: [Google]
RedEyesBabyDragon-DP18-JP-R.png
926KB, 496x726px
>>53675934
6 - Nintendogs

>Background: Feline <0900>
>Home: Bachelor <Free>
>Home Design: Japanese Style
>Powers: Cute! <0800>, Fluffy! <0700>, Puppy! <0400>
>Tricks: Jump <Free>, Stay <0300>, Speak <0200>, Drop It <0000>
>Items: Tennis Ball <Free>
>Future: Contine The Quest

>"You... you!"
>"Is this all you can muster? Countless of my kind have suffered far worse insults! Besides, this mortal practically worships me! He even records my image and sends it to other humans, that all might kneel before my visage!"
>"You're... you're serious."
>"As much as I have ever been!"
>"Off to Jusenkyo with you, then!"
>"Where?"
>"You'll see."
>>
>>53675793
I have no skill to make my own. Hence my attempts to attract a wild writer who knows how to make PDFs.
>>
File: Samurai Jack JumpChain-LQ.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack JumpChain-LQ.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
Ok, this should be the last update.

>Enhanced Speed now also gives you better reaction times.
>Replaced Enhanced Reflexes with Enhanced Flexibility.
>>
>>53675981
Artifact write-ups are almost done, after which I'll post my WIP and will have Items and Drawbacks left. Items are about 50% complete, Drawbacks about 75%.

Then it's running it through my skype people a few dozen times to get all the major Q&A out of the way, finish up Notes along with Q&A.

>>53676071

Then consider it a free import. Unless they already have been imported in which case I have no idea.

... It'd be broken to give the same companion another bout of 800 CP, yet also horribly horribly amusing.

I'll think a bit on that.

>>53676111
Thank you thank you.
That one admittedly took a bit of thought as everything else just kinda slotted into place.
>>
>>53676132

>human worship cat videos

Of fucking course a red eyes would see it as that. I look forward to more, this is terrible amusing
>>
File: Samurai Jack JumpChain Text.pdf (389KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack JumpChain Text.pdf
389KB, 1x1px
>>53676166
>>
>>53676041
The Hammerspace pocket isn't reliant on a Toon body, it'll stick around regardless of the body you are in so you can access/use it whenever you want.

The Hammerspace locking perk is a separate perk, if you have that perk you can lock/unlock your dimensional spaces at will. You have to be next-to/touching it and concentrate on locking the dimensional-pocket you want locked (you don't have to enter it)

and the Hammerspace thief perk overrides hammerspace lock and similar Dimensional-locking magic/abilities.
--- because it's funnier to see someone diving into a pocket dimension, disappearing into peoples pants pockets etc.
>>
>>53675432
How could something like this be wrong?
>>
>>53673586
>get shoehorned into villainy
Taylor pretty much shoehorned herself.
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53299745/#53302882
>>
>>53675734
Again Im gonna need a source there buddy.
>>
>>53676031
Just stack it on top of it at level 4. Really, a soft limit would be enough. And the montage would stay anyway, I'd just like some more flexibility. I can't remember anything on top of my head, but the toons I remember always move through a large variety of "montages", and rarely actually through singing and drancing.
>>
>>53676230
m- moar?
>>
>>53676230
Sauce me
>>
>>53676317
I believe that's a Plague of Gripes drawing
>>
>>53676317
>>53676320
Artist is Plague of Gripes.
>>
>>53676126
Depends on which ones really.

Kuuga and Agito or more akin to alt-forms since they're biological/mystical in nature. Except the G series system, which is Power Armor.

Ryuki type riders are also mystical in nature.

Not sure about Blade, but I think its also mystical in nature.

Kabuto might be Power Armor like.

Den-O would also count as Power Armor.

Kiva is more mystical as well, but the IXA system is pure Power Armor.

Decade would be Power Armor.

W makes a 'shell' of sorts over the user with the power within the Gaia Memories, with or without the belt.

OOO is mystical due to alchemy, not ure about the Birth system.

Fourze is Power Armor that uses cosmic power to power it.

Wizard is Magic.

Gaim is powered by an invasive fruit species.

Drive is 100% Power Armor.

Ghost is Mystical.

Exaid, not too sure. I think it like W in that it makes a 'Shell' around the user using whatever the Bugsters are made of.

Any Showa era rider is actually cybernetic implants so theres that.

So it really depends on which one you're going for.
>>
>>53676230
No thanks, this has the typical furry or tumblr artstyle, which looks like shit imo.
>>
>>53676317
>>53676320
Plagueofgripes. This is his version of a grown up Winnie Werewolf.
>>
File: 1472243646528.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472243646528.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>53676275
Well I never said it wasn't her own fault. I mean. Look at most of my party. Or just Decade himself, honestly.

Speak of, I'm pondering if things are going to rapidly go south due to a certain turn of events going completely out of control due to events in Worm and things established along the chain. Except...

Here's the thing. Decade JUST finished contending with Bernkastel. And he had to call in a Yuki Ex Machina just to finish it. Do I REALLY want this to happen without a capstone drawback, THIS early?
>>
>>53676374
>Typical
Through long experience, I can tell you that's not typical. Typically, they have long foot-long snouts that look too much like an actual animal.
>>
>>53676132
Oh god thats hilarious, good job anon. Short sweet and really amusing, keep it up!
>>
File: my men.gif (3MB, 459x409px) Image search: [Google]
my men.gif
3MB, 459x409px
>>53676338
>>53676348
>>
File: ultimate power.jpg (69KB, 1200x662px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate power.jpg
69KB, 1200x662px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53676132
>"And down you go! Let's see what you come up as before we start this."
>"Surely you do not think to humiliate me with these pools?"
>"We'll see. That looks like the Spring of Drowned..."
>>
>>53676395
That western-inspired shit has many shades, and all of it is bad. Really, once upon a time I didn't filter it on ex and every gallery I looked at had absolutely shit art.
>>
>>53676369
thank you for that. I am planning on taking all in chronological order so.

mmh my armor is a magitech symbiote so maybe... I have to think about that
>>
>>53676440
>Drowned Dog
Blast, I'd been hoping for Piglet.
>>
>>53676454
>>53676375
>>53676230
20% more furry than I can handle.
>>
>>53676418
>>53676317
>>53676320
So what do you think? Is it wrong?

>>53676446
Senpai I've got way more experience with it than you. I know what's common. Though I will agree that kemono is generally better.

>>53676454
Was saving that one for last. It's turbo cute.
>>
>>53676452
Maybe just import/combine the living shit out of any rider type you want, then have it combined with one of the Tech type riders so then you can fanwank is so it counts as Power Armor.
>>
>>53676488
>googling kemono
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>53676418
"And now he's glitching through the walls."
"We must save my family!"
"MOVE!"
>>
>>53676488
I... I think I get it now.
>>
>>53676488
What jump can I get a small werewolf girl as a companion?
>>
>>53676454
Anyway, my advice is to delete the image after ten minutes like I have so as to avoid any potential trouble from the salt crusaders.

>>53676533
What did you think it was? It's just Japanese furry.

>>53676569
Not any that I know of. This one would require a Ghoul School jump and that one perk from Panty and Stocking to change the art style.
>>
>>53676569
Darkstalkers.
>>
>>53676588
Darkstalkers werewolves are not cute.
>>
>>53676503
oh it is power armor already
to list the bigger imports

Lets see in no particular order
1.I started with the symbiote from the Spiderman movie
2. fused that with my Kamui in KLK
3. gave it spell resistance via Harry Potter dragon hide
4.turned it into ever-evolving armor trough Akame ga Kill
5. upgraded it to power armor in Metroid
6. in A:EMH gave it Uru enchantments
7. both the armor and the relic table in MCU2

I feel like I am forgetting something important
have I missed an obvious armor secton?

besides Kamen rider ofc
>>
>People in this thread are actual furries
It was already obvious years ago, but this community truly is shit. I can almost understand the shitposter's agenda now.
>>
>>53676304
hmm alright how does this sound.

You can hit 600mph and stop instantly in place or instantly accelerate from a dead stop to that speed. You can also train yourself to go faster over time, however progress will be slow.

You also gain the ability to travel via “Montage”, this is effectively a long-range, teleportation ability which can include or exclude anything within a ten foot radius of your body when you activate it including other people and objects. The “Montage” visually looks like you (and your passengers/cargo) are fading out and fading in someplace else, this fade-out-fade-in process takes about fifteen seconds and it’s range is “Anywhere in the current solar system”.
>>
>>53676614
This thread was founded on waifuing your pokemon, dude.
>>
>>53676614
this thread started as pokewaifu central anon

this isnt a new development by any means
>>
>>53676614
Bruh, we have at least two people who are fucking swords.

Not they are the fucking sword, they are fucking the sword.

there are no limits on love, no bar on the depravity.
>>
So continuing on:
Changelog
1. Spellchecking
2. ESPer first draft is done!

I'm taking advice for how to make Mallory Crossover better, but the anon who spoke up about it hasn't replied. Does anyone know what the anon was talking about.
>>
>>53676614
Accept it and deal with it, fool. Embrace your new furry overlords or drown under the waves of change.
>>
>>53676614
I know this is bait, but I'm taking it.

Look, alright, that is a cute girl who happens to have fur. She doesn't have a snout. There is no knotted penis.

Sure, it's furrier than a catgirl, but I'm a degenerate, not a subhuman.
>>
>>53676614
Newfag, huh?
>>
How similar do two items need to be to use the Armsfusion Crafter?

Could I fuse two different types of casting foci together, like an orb with a staff?

Or is it shape dependent, like a non-magical rifle with a rifle-shaped magic item that doesn't shoot anything?
>>
>>53676599
Not an obvious one but, do a mech jump then import that mech into as many other mech jumps as possible, well you don't have to, thats just me.

Now after that do the Super Robot Wars one last, and in the Mid-season upgrade section choose the Great Battler G. Doing so will net you a miniature SD version of you mech as a companion and will give you a mask that will make you a man-sized version of your mech, complete with all downsized versions of what ever systems and weaponry you had on it into one man sized power armor.

Then add that to your Power Armor thingy then boom, more stuff. I guess.
>>
>>53676652
The cuteness of dog and wolf girls, even at 50-60% on the furry index, is a powerful force.
>>
>>53676633
How can they be blamed when people are giving them loving sword and knife waifus to choose?
>>
>>53676659
Shape dependant, probably. Considering that an item's function is literally whatever you want it to be. At least I would assume that the Armsfusion Crafter doesn't cross-reference and evaluate cultural details.
>>
>>53676614
Furries are one of the least degenerate things I've seen come out of this community.
>>
>>53676708
THE OLD GOD IS NOT YOUR KNIFU.
>>
>>53676635
Oh, that was me. I didn't see that part of your post. I meant the fact that you could only stay for three days, it seems a bit arbitrary. I also misread the first part to mean that you would only have the abilities from your current jump, not the clone, but that was just me being blind.
Other than that, good job with the new perks, they're looking good. Although, will there also be perks unrelated to powers/abilities? Can't think of any right now, but it would help to make the jump feel more thematic.
>>
>>53676716
CAPS-LOCK IS NOT FUNNY, YOU ASSHOLE.
>>
>>53676614
Bruh. If vampires are dead, I'm a necrophiliac. At least the furry's object of lust has a pulse.

>>53676708

DO NOT.
Man, what would Xal'atath even look like in human form. Goth priestess?
>>
>>53676716
You can't stop the sharp, edgy love.
>>
File: red eyes black dragon.gif (935KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
red eyes black dragon.gif
935KB, 245x184px
>>53676440
>"Dog! Oh my."

7 - Ranma 1/2

>Background: Martial Artist <0900>
>Age: 17 years
>Curse: Spring of Drowned Dog
>Martial Artist Perks: Martial Acrobatics <Free>, Weirdly Specific Martial Arts (Anything Goes School) <Discount, 0800>, Willing Sensei <Discount, 0600>, Ki Projection <Discount, 0300>
>Other Perks: Amazon Durability <0200>
>Items: Barrel of Jusenkyo Water <0000>
>Future: Continue The Quest

>"You idiot. You're actually submitting yourself to that?"
>"Of course! What did you think I would do?"
>"A training method that isn't... that?"
>"It is the only way!"
>"You literally have no low you won't sink to."
>"What was your first clue?"
>"You know what? Fine. Maybe I went about this the wrong way. Maybe I should set you straight another way. How do you feel about skeletons?"
>"Nothing in particular."
>"Then having one watching your every move won't be a problem, right? Or maybe... no. Maybe I should let the girl deal with you."
>"What girl?"
>"The Ace of Aces, the White Devil...oh she could do it."
>>
>>53676633
>>53676708
>>53676716
No knifu no laifu.
>>
>>53676734
With a voice like that I can't help but imagine someone sultry with massive tiddies. So she'd be like a sexy, evil nun. All the better to corrupt you.
>>
>>53676709
>>53676659
It goes by shape according to what aionom has said in the past, like a sword and a knife would work but a sword and a shield would not.
>>
>>53676733
JOKE'S ON YOU, I'M USING THE SHIFT KEY.
>>
>>53676739
>Red-Eyes gets Befriended
>Immediately starts doggedly pursuing his new 'friend' and demanding to know how she became so powerful
>Benefactor lets out an eldritch scream of frustration
>>
>>53676739
>"The Ace of Aces, the White Devil...oh she could do it."
It's time for a BEFRIENDING!

Also, what Spring's your barrel of water from?
>>
>>53676732
Well I do have plans to have the General Section full of various odds and ends. As soon as I figure out what to put in there, (it's likely going to be a bunch of odd stuff like having Japanese Moments, Actual Haruhism, a few things to keep the fun in the backgrounds, genre savvy stuff. Just random stuff that'll be neat to have.)

As for Mallory Crossover: The reasoning for the three day limit of visiting yourself is because doubling a Jumper is a big thing, in my opinion it could be chain breaking good, however if the three day limit is too much when taken into account that the otherworld you has been limited as detailed, it says 'they' not 'you' btw. Then I might remove that limit
>>
>>53676303
Right here, McDumbass:

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Farchive.4plebs.org%2Ftg%2Fthread%2F53457298%2F%2353457969

You really gonna powerwank hard enough to say primordial chaos has an "organic basis"?
>>
>>53676734
>>53676751
>pic related
>>
>>53676906
Howdy Red, how's everything going?
>>
>>53675772
Sorry, I might be blind, but I can only see one new perk. Song of Death? Though it could use a bit more fluff and explanation.
>>
>>53676906

Jack of blades has a cute GF
>>
>>53676904
Well considering >>53675818

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>53676988
Her name is Jill of Blades and there's one thing she likes to do.
>>
File: 3017cb75a5748906d9da2aabc1526053.gif (556KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
3017cb75a5748906d9da2aabc1526053.gif
556KB, 1200x672px
Question for the fans of Worm. I'm doing my write-up of it and I was looking for suggestion of side/off-path characters that people would be interested in seeing me write about. Characters that don't get much screen time, like Narwhal.

http://worm.wikia.com/wiki/Narwhal

I'd like to concentrate on good guys, or at least the grey end bad guys, because between being given a copy of the source material to read and a little divination magic, most of the hard-line bad guys aren't going to want anything to do with my Jumper after some of his initial actions.

Also, no, I haven't read Worm and have no plans to wade through that monolith. I'm just doing some wiki diving, but that's turning out to be a little hit and miss.

>>53673744
Raven was initially the source of a lot of changes to my natural habits. Having Cambion powers really early in the chain while also generally being a repressed, angry individual was not a good combination. Raven helped give me the focus and drive I lacked, as well as the emotional control that came along with my powers.

Later the shenanigans of the Faceless Coordinator made me a few more suspicious individual, almost paranoid in the end, but it ultimately taught me to be more aware of the world and events around me instead of treating the whole Chain like it was a game. Strangely enough, Marceline was the one who help that along with her piercing insights.

I'd also like to like I learned a lot about who I really want to be as a person during the course of these three hundred years. It's always the friends you leave behind who teach you the most.

>>53675432
Just make sure you keep track of the lunar cycle and you'll have a great time.
>>
>>53677016
Any chance you can help Uber and Leet?
>>
>>53676906
Damnit I just stopped using my mask and you start posting reasons to bring it back.
>>
>>53676635
>Does anyone know what the anon was talking about.
I'm just guessing here, but maybe it's the "only once a month" thing? That part would make the ability require some planning, and limits its usefulness if you're the kind who thinks the version of the jump you initially end up in is somehow more "real" than other versions. As for ways to make it more interesting, I don't have much. Maybe more freedom in traveling and allowing a greater variety of world, but it'd need something to help differentiate it from Parallel Bleed.

Or. maybe you could alter Parallel Bleed a bit. Remove the mental travel aspect so it isn't competing with Mallory Crossover and suddenly your options open up a lot more. If you do that, then Mallory Crossover can be the "travel between universes" perk, and you can have it allow either mental travel or actual travel with more effort. Also, I just now had the idea of Parallel Bleed working through "parallel universe deja-vu," where you remember something an alternate you already experienced. Perhaps it even occasionally gives you specific knowledge if it deals with something you encounter in a lot of timelines?

I'm getting major Qualia the Purple vibes from the Slider line, but drawing too much inspiration from that is a whole 'nother can of worms.
>>
>>53677006
Except it works in this context. Did you even read the link? Because it applies to this exact situation, unless your reading comprehension is very poor.
>>
File: IMG_1209.jpg (93KB, 670x1257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.jpg
93KB, 670x1257px
>>53674666
Alleria is serving as commander for the "Grand Army Of The Light". So I suspect we'll see her in Legion 7.5.0 which should be half way through the expansion. Which should be in about a year or so. They're gonna milk this expansion after how WoD failed so hard.
>>
>>53676988
Was going for something more tainted/darkness related to fit with the old gods. Could do pic related instead.

>>53677053
Masks are awesome, anon. They're never out of style when you have the right mask.

>>53676941
Meh.
>>
>>53676614
>I can almost understand myself. Durr.
Fucking furries. I don't think anyone likes them, tolerates, but not likes. Even themselves.
You may find something in common with them.
>>
>>53677078
Anon, you're just being a salty bitch at the moment. The current conversation had nothing to do with My Hero Academia. Literally nothing you can say helps your case or makes you look like anything other than a salty bitch.
>>
>>53677087
how does the slannesh perkline go?
>>
>>53677087
>Was going for something more tainted/darkness related to fit with the old gods. Could do pic related instead.

I liked Jill of blades better
>>
>>53677108
Anon asked for a source, and it was provided. Everything I said was true. How hard is this to understand?
>>
>>53677053
Did somebody cared about who you were after you stopped using it?
>>
So how many jumpmakers did we lose because of the SB cataclysm?
>>
File: 1360993736796.png (120KB, 562x331px) Image search: [Google]
1360993736796.png
120KB, 562x331px
>>53676569
>>53676588
I'm surprised nobody mentioned it, but Lunars. They can be werewhatever you want, baby.
>>
File: Haruhism 009.jpg (27KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 009.jpg
27KB, 450x300px
>>53677075
>All of that
Dear me that looks awesome also didn't know about Qualia the Purple at all. Neat ideas all around. Making the Mallory Crossover both mental and physical sounds neat and the Parallel Bleed idea is a great way to compensate for it's loss of potency.
>>
>>53677218
I would take Makoto from the mortals gauntlet but I failed it, so

Here's hoping they're adorable
>>
>>53676652
But she does have a snout.
>>
File: IMG_1167.gif (768KB, 245x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.gif
768KB, 245x238px
>>53675861
Oh sweet, killing the whiney little bitch before he turns the Horde into a joke, gives me the greatest axe in Warcraft. Who wouldn't want the Gorehowl? Shame it wasn't the Arms Warrior's artifact weapon.

I mean Shammies got Not-Mjolnir/Doomhammer. Instead Arms warriors got an OC weapon that's cool but doesn't have that name recognition. Having to wrestle it from the spirit of Garrosh & Grom, while reforging it in demon blood with Odyn's power, would be awesome.
>>
>>53677087
>Masks are awesome, anon. They're never out of style when you have the right mask.

Fair enough

>>53677164

My single follower. Homonculous meido is best meido, she is devoted to the max and would do anything for her supreme being. But even she was used to the mask.

Which un/fortunately is usually just spent working the bar. For the last hundred and 40 years. She needs a vacation.
>>
>>53677261
I think you can buy one in Infernals too.
>>
File: Summit.jpg (283KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Summit.jpg
283KB, 800x500px
>>53673744
>After all these adventures, Jumpers, what has managed to change your nature?

Climbing the tallest mountains without powers/perks in every jump to get the best view and test myself against nature, things change when you reach the top and see the world under your feet.

Its not like climbing a space elevator but it does have certain feels attached to it
>>
>>53677271
Garm is best meido.
>>
>>53677218
and on that note I want my oWoD garou damnit.
and the Fera
and the Beast Courts
and especially want my Rokea

and the other owod properties wouldnt be unappreciated
>>
File: The Guardian's Last Stand.jpg (97KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
The Guardian's Last Stand.jpg
97KB, 752x1063px
What was the most desperate moment you ever experienced during your chain?
>>
>>53677044
I mean, probably, but I'm not sure why. Looking them up, Leet sounds ultra annoying and even his own powers don't like him. Uber could probably be salvaged though.

They're also both villains. I was hoping more for good guys.
>>
>>53677196
Not that many. SB only had two exclusive jumpmakers. Most of the others are already over here. The thread hates both of the two SB exclusive jumpmakers so people are generally unaffected
>>
>>53677334
>>53677334
Maybe for you, but not for me.
>>
>>53677335
>Rokea
Shark pussy?
>>
>>53677367
But she loves you. Like a lost, sick little puppy. A mentally sick, rabid puppy that'll tear the throats out of other puppies for getting close to her master, but still!
>>
>>53677338
Where did he come from?
>>
>>53677398
>>53677367
>>53677334
Who is garm?
>>
>>53677407
The Guardian? No clue. All we know about him is that he's been the guardian of that one time portal for eons and that he's defeated countless warriors, until Aku killed him and destroyed portal.
>>
>>53677417
A demon dog maid from Valkyrie Profile. She tries to tempt you into evil and tries to eat you when you rebel, but once you beat her she turns into a yandere instead.
>>
File: Hand of hams.png (601KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
Hand of hams.png
601KB, 600x660px
>>53677338
>What was the most desperate moment you ever experienced during your chain?

Picking a fight with a ratatta in the early pokemon jump, it was very hard and quite strange but managed to run away intact
>>
>>53677465
Top percentage.
>>
>>53677347
>Leet sounds ultra annoying and even his own powers don't like him
That's because he's the only known Parahuman that is directly defying the drive for conflict that Shards instill.
He's not doing what it wants, so it's trying to kill him.
Which, if you think about it, means he's actually kind of badass.
His Shard wants him to go out there and fight other Parahumans, and he said 'nah, fuck that, I'mma make a video game channel'.

Uber would make a great hero though. He's got the physique, the voice, everything.

They're only villains because they're idiots who love vidya too much and can't see the bigger picture.
If you could convince Leet to set his sights higher, like say, and Endbringer-killing weapon, his power might back off a bit with the murder.
>>
>>53676899
>'they' not 'you' btw
Yeah, I realized that, as said in my post. It really wouldn't be chainbreaking, because i'm pretty sure that there's already a perk that allows you to summon an alternate Jumper possessing all the abilities of a single jump. Not sure in which jump that is tho. Even if that weren't the case, there are more than a few ways to get a clone with all your abilities, which is hilariously stronger than the alternate Jumper this perk would offer access to. So don't worry about breaking any chains.
Unless I misread something again and it's way stronger than I thought.
>>
Another update-
Generic Cartoon Toon World - v1.2
Changelog
V.1.2
Tweaked the balance/nerfing a bit on a few perks
Changed “Squash and stretch” Level 4, it once again gives immunity to Blunt kinetic damage, however it will only
reduce “slashing, sharp or piercing” kinetic damage
“Slashing, sharp or piercing (kinetic) damage will still cause some damage. Your flesh is essentially a rubbery
substance, although some of the kinetic force from the impact will still be reduced.“
“Reality Warper” now has a time-before-you-can-affect-objects instead of the “full undivided concentration”, the
temporal requirement improves over the various levels. Level 4 makes it practical to use against objects like bullets
and operates on your reaction time.
“Toonspeed” level 4 now has a soft-cap for the max speed, and the “Montage” doesn’t require singing and dancing
anymore.
More spelling and grammar corrections
>>
File: Bobby-Worry not.jpg (30KB, 185x313px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Worry not.jpg
30KB, 185x313px
>>53677338

During Star wars when I was a grand moff trying to hold off the Rebels as they were advancing through our sector and planets. What little ships we had at the time were falling one by one and I was cut off from my companions since the battle of Endor and would had stayed and died there if not for one of my subordinates telling me to live on and avenge all the brave and loyal imperial soldiers who died there.
>>
>>53677075
Oh man, I completely forgot about Qualia. That would actually be a great manga to make a jump about.
>>
>>53677271
She is a big meido.
>>
>>53677367
why am I not surprised this is the first response?

But to explain.
During my first playthrough of VtM:B I knew very little of WoD so of course the bloody wereshark surpised the hell out of me.
being the nerd I am, I looked it up and found the concept of immortal shark people raelly cool. And the rest is history.
While I have over the years read alot of oWoD stuff I still have a cetain fondness for the sheer WTFness of the Rokea and the Same-bito
>>
>>53677549
Oh...wow, Bodacious Anon. Sorry to hear that, man. Must have hit you hard.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>53677338
Being cut off from my benefactor and my powers, almost totally crippled in my first visit to Zendikar. The only thing that saved me was remembering Yuki's song. Otherwise I'd be a certain cat's familiar right about now, and my companions in fates worse than death.

This goes for most of what Bernkastel caused in my chain. Glad she's gone.
>>
>>53677577
Wrong quote, but I got you.

>>53677517
Have you ever played Toon Town?
>>
There are a lot of nerfs here.
Like toon getting killed in the setting by stuff they shrug off in the cartoons now seems more likely than not.

Does the "Eraser" weakness go away after the jump ends? If not Eraser Immunity should be purchasable with those taking Deadly Eraser for after the jump, even if it does not take effect during the jump

Mention something about being a Toon being a mode you can activate in all forms, not an alt form incompatible with other forms.
>>
>>53677729
That seems like a good solution.
>>
>>53677729
Sorry, this was in response to >>53673713
>>
>>53677617
A little bit, I didn't really get "deep" into any MMO's due to having a terrible internet connection making the online-only games fairly unpleasant to play.
>>
>>53677338
Light of Terra specifically dumpster diving in Necromunda while fighting zombie murder servitors with notpolicegirl.
>>
File: Bobby-Without a doubt.jpg (90KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Without a doubt.jpg
90KB, 499x499px
>>53677580
>Oh...wow, Bodacious Anon. Sorry to hear that, man. Must have hit you hard.

Yes but I endured, I bid my time knowing that the rebels would soon fall flat on their faces,went and found my companions and started recruiting and uniting all those scattered loyal imperial servants to build up our forces and recruits were no problem as when I was the sector's governor I was a kind and fair one and my people never forgot it. I may have failed to save the Emperor but I was able to retake our sector and hold it after the Rebels were still weary from battle and their internal struggles all around from the citizens that were still loyal to me and their own corruption eating away at them faster than ever so attempts to counter attack and retake it came and failed like water crashing against stone, But my plans would not be done yet as I just had wait and continue to build my forces and buy time. I would make them pay for every drop of imperial blood spilled to those rebel terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHJkxEVENPI
>>
!!!My Hero Academia Jumpchain CYOA!!!!!*
question: if I took empowered quirk twice for disintegration could that make it into an on-off thing and/or a field around your Balled up fist rather than a automatically Whenever you wrap your hands around something thing?
>>
File: LordoftheRed-JP-Anime-DM-NC.png (404KB, 437x460px) Image search: [Google]
LordoftheRed-JP-Anime-DM-NC.png
404KB, 437x460px
>>53676852
Forgot to mention, it's Drowned Girl.

>>53676739
8 - Lyrical Nanoha

>Age: 19 years
>Origin: Backwater
>Backwater Perks: Gift of Flight <Free>, Anti-AMF <Free>, Go Down Fighting <Discount, 0900>, Break Out Of The Nightmare <Discount, 0750>, Summoning <Discount, 0550>, Aces of Aces <Discount, 0250>
>General Perks: No Limiter Can Hold Me <0050>, Combat Cyborg <-0150>
>Magic Perks: Potential AAA <-0350>, Telepathy <Free>
>Magic System: Modern Belkan <Free>
>Spell Types: Shooting-Type <Free>, Bombardment-Type <Free>, Magic-Enhanced Attacks <Free>, Barriers and Shields <Free>, Capture-Type <Free>
>Items: Collection of Stuffed Animals <Free>, Nice Car <Free>, Mysterious Serum <-0650>, Infinite Library Priority Access <-0700>
>Device: Wearable-Type (Gauntlets) <Free>, Standby Form <Free>, Device Form <Free>, Fulldrive <0300 DP>, Basic Intelligence <Free>, Armed <0250 DP>, Storage <0200 DP>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Cartridge System <0050 DP>, Defenser Blus <0000 DP>
>Drawbacks: Befriending <-0600>, Lost Logia Magnet <-0500>, Control Problems <-0300>, Hooked <-0200>, The Ferret Talks? <0000>

>"...I didn't think it'd actually work. She's actually, really reigned him in. But... how long can she hold him like that?"
>...
>"I'd commend him on this sudden burst of self-control if I didn't know he's not really himself right now. He still wants to know all of her secrets, sure, but she's actually keeping him in line. Maybe he is ready for the Underground. I just have to make sure he never meets you-know who."
>"Who am I not supposed to meet?"
>"Oh, good, you're here. Listen. I know you desire power... but how good are you at holding it back?"
>"What's that supposed to mean?"
>"Just this. If you keep going the way you'd been before you met Nanoha... I'm not the one you'll have to answer to."
>"I still want to know how her Linker Core is so powerful."
>>
>>53677940
Hey Bodacious Anon, what series is Bobby from?
>>
>>53677517
Well, I basically don't have any more complaints/wishes. Good job on the jump.
>>
File: Bobby-Giantess fight.jpg (371KB, 728x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Giantess fight.jpg
371KB, 728x1207px
>>53677987
>Hey Bodacious Anon, what series is Bobby from?

Binbonogami
>>
>>53677338
When Gilgamesh killed Diarmuid, he looked at me. At that moment, fear gripped me. The only thing stopping me from crying at that moment was the pride Diarmuid installed in me. Gilgamesh could have very easily killed me, given it was my second jump. Not only could I feel the pressure he was exerting over me, I could very easily FEEL he was thinking about if he should kill me too.

Then he turned around and told me to skitter off. Killing me would be like killing an ant to him, and he wouldn't bother wasting his time like that.
>>
>>53678009
More like bimbo gamey.
>>
>>53678009
Thanks. I hope Bobby is a regularly featured character.
>>
>>53677729
Yeah, I've noticed the nerfs too, but there's not much the jumpmaker can do there. If something "seems" too strong even if it's canon, people will always fling shit, despite galaxy+ level power already being offered in various jumps.
>>
File: Momiji3.jpg (46KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Momiji3.jpg
46KB, 225x350px
>>53678025
>Thanks. I hope Bobby is a regularly featured character.

Yes, He is. Also pic related is best girl

>>53678024
>More like bimbo gamey.

Rude
>>
>>53677486
Lost three toes in that encounter
>>
>>53677729
>Like toon getting killed in the setting by stuff they shrug off in the cartoons now seems more likely than not.
From the start of the document the world has been more akin to the world in "Who Framed Rodger Rabbit" than what is portrayed in cartoons. So the Toons are actors and are "weaker" in general with most of the "highend" powers being special effects. That being said even these toon-actors are ridiculously powerful/durable.

>Does the "Eraser" weakness go away after the jump ends? If not Eraser Immunity should be purchasable with those taking Deadly Eraser for after the jump, even if it does not take effect during the jump
No it's part of being a Toon. Oh.. yeah.. good point, let me change that than.
>Mention something about being a Toon being a mode you can activate in all forms, not an alt form incompatible with other forms.

I don't see why it should be a... Toon mode, when you are specifically making a body, which would be an alt-form.
>>
>>53678083
Why does she have grapefruit for breasts?
>>
>>53677500
Those... are some really excellent points. I may have to consider them. I hadn't thought about Leet from that angle. I certainly have the resources to pay him enough to let him indulge in his video gaming and build a massive Endbringer-killing weapon at the same time.

At least I'd have someone who loves video games around to make down time fun.
>>
>>53678135
because she doesn't have breasts for breasts
>>
File: Momiji.jpg (156KB, 504x284px) Image search: [Google]
Momiji.jpg
156KB, 504x284px
>>53678135
>Why does she have grapefruit for breasts?

Those are Japanese bread buns or something and the reason for that is because she is FLAT AS A BOARD AND SHE HATES IT
>>
>>53678135
Momoji very much wishes to have a figure like the MC.

It never happens outside of a small body swap, and she is pretty much the definition of an ironing board.
>>
>>53678085
Toe percentage.
>>
>>53678191
Man I really want some damn pork buns.
>>
File: Maid42.jpg (958KB, 1181x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Maid42.jpg
958KB, 1181x1574px
>>53678219
>Man I really want some damn pork buns.

Me too anon
>>
>>53678036
Yes, lots of shit was flung against the early versions, so powers got nerfed. I've ripped out and replaced several perks as well.
>>
Jumpers, about how dragon are you?
>>
>>53677196
SB cataclysm? Before my time, explanation?
>>
File: PLEASING.png (374KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PLEASING.png
374KB, 800x800px
>>53678316
>>
>>53678332
It literally happened yesterday and it's an overinflated description of their thread being shut down for review over rule breaking.
>>
>>53678332
Cataclysm would be a fun jump.
>>
>>53678316
Its one of my less used forms. I prefer hydra or horned serpent.
>>
>>53678332
Are you leaving your "name" on intentionally?
>>
>>53673458
Although I held what was effectively the cheat sheet in my hand, I was also keenly aware that the worlds were not above making my situation progressively worse and make my outside knowledge almost useless in the process. So to that end, I divinate the future not once but several times. The end result is the same, each time. A glowing golden entity tearing apart every Earth, piece by piece. Most of the time, he is triumphant, and then quietly expires centuries later in a dead solar system and its many desolate sister dimensions.

Two out of twelve times, he is stopped by a single Parahuman who forcibly unites the rest. Khepri. Weaver. Skitter. Taylor Hebert.

I weigh my options. Normally, I'd just take care of this kind of thing, but there's the fact all of my abilities and my entire psych profile apparently became public knowledge because just making me suffer with physical or mental pain wasn't classy anymore. It had to go all sophisticated on me this time. I don't know if the Simurgh or Zion really bother with any kind of human literature, let alone the internet, but having all of my stuff not be a surprise was a problem. Even if I severely outclassed them in a straight fight.

I'll have to make an artifact for dealing with temporal nonsense, then, if that weakness of mine is now revealed to FUCKING EVERYONE.

The fact of the matter is, I can't operate out in the open like this. My every move is being scrutinized, my every departure from this spot causing more and more panic. Eventually, something will break, and I'll be forced into a scenario where I have no choice but to fight anyone who gets in my way. This is a world of conflict and drama. Even if the opponent is considered 'invincible'…desperation in human beings drive them to do desperate things. This is a hard-earned lesson this journey has taught me.
>>
>>53678332
Well, to explain, there used to be another Jump-Chain community on Space Battles, or SB for short. The two communities never really got along, but recently the SB community was shut down due to two assholes arguing and reporting each other over something stupid. It's under review right now over rule breaking, and will most likely be back up soon. If it's not, however, then that means that the people there will either have to move to here or one of the other communities, or just move on to something else.
>>
>>53678316
100% Dragon.

MAXIMUM OVERDRAGON.
>>
File: ciboban.png (502KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ciboban.png
502KB, 1280x1024px
>>53674996
Get really lost really easily, marvel at bad/nonelucidian architecture, get smashed or thrown back through time by random gravity anomalies of which the entire physical structure is basically one anomaly being denser than physically possible, be trapped on one layer forever without a GBE or means to transmit your data and reconstruct your body, be murderfucked by spooky scary antivirus, be murdered by Silicon Life, meet androids and party down, walk through a room where Jupiter used to be, have the sun dropped on you, wander through a structure the size of our solar system at least, find no food or water palatable by humans anywhere, say hi to the main characters on the scientific notation of a chance you run into them anwhere in the structure, not see the main plot resolved due to absurd and undefined time skips, find and escort the last actual human through the entirely toxic to genuine humans megastructure, maybe try to find Earth somewhere if it exists.

Thats about it.
>>
>>53678088
>I don't see why it should be a... Toon mode, when you are specifically making a body, which would be an alt-form.
Couple reasons.
The Meta reason is you have it so most of the Perks in the jump are locked out unless you are in toon form, which is really not how alt forms are supposed to work. If anything it's the opposite. Being a race would give you some free perks, but being perks that are active in all your forms. Alt-forms are usually about appearance than power most of the time (you can look however you used to look and are not locked out of a prefious appearance). You are basically making the whole jump jumpchain unfriendly.

I see what you are trying to do (Having Eraser be a weakness wherever you are a toon unless you buy immunity to it)
Having Toon be a "Toon Mode" or skin you can apply to other forms keeps that eraser vulnerability, but plays better with others. And remember, toon can be drawn about anything. Toon superheroes. Toon aliens. Toon monsters. Toon robots. So being able to change alt forms and still be a toon of that makes sense (and is something cool)
>>
>>53678281
Honestly, reading through the first version again, I don't really see any problems with the perks. They were a bit too cheap for what they offered, but there wasn't really a reason to change their effects beyond people wanting something to complain about. But I guess Toon powers were too broken. While someone is working on a Blame! jump that'll let us blow up universes. Yeah, the /jc/ hivemind was never known for its logic.
>>
File: 5183840-4365192707-giphy.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
5183840-4365192707-giphy.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>53678316
Only as dragon as I want to be
>>
>>53678407
Eh might as well let people know it's me right?

Also, anyone willing to update the Steven Universe jump? It has a lot of fan theories built in that hsve been disproved as of season 3 and the jump hasn't updated at all.
>>
File: 1346252736835.jpg (90KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
1346252736835.jpg
90KB, 667x800px
Jump # 138 Generic Sugar Bowl
Starting location: Mushroom forest
Background: Local (0)
Perks:
*We can get along (0)
*Sing the whole day long (200, Discount)
*Put our hearts together (400, Discount)
*What I had to do (100)
*Let’s get down to business (200)
*Friends forever (300)
Drawback
*Graceless (+ 200)

I have seen some strange worlds but this one was… really strange, in a nice way. I was slightly distressed certain things were forbidden to me but it was a decade without having to kill people or rule a nation or any of that. Sure I missed the forbidden stuff but I think I needed this. Though I admit I was worried about my companions. Lots of them spent times in other dimensions hopefully out of the reach of the dream stone.

As for me I enjoyed helping the various cute critters with their problems. Saving them from the sympathetic, ineffectual villians and gently teaching them about life. I thwarted Not- Gagimel as he tried to turn the Smurf Expies in to gold or use them for various purposes. I also had to stop that one time when snowflame got the idea to try and eat their houses to get high. I am not sure how he got out of the other dimension but… I eventually got through to them that no they weren’t that kind of magic mushroom.

In spite of all that I think I really needed this quiet decade. I have done several things in my journey I regret and become something I regret and being in such a peaceful environment really gave me some time to heal from all of that and hopefully be more the person I want to be rather than what these jumps have made me.
>>
>>53678316
An ancestor of mine made a deal with a dragon and had the dragon blood in her, so now I am powerful at magic.

Does that count?
>>
>>53678472
You can't update a jump unless you are the maker or given permission by the maker.
>>
>>53678510
You're a Septim?
>>
>>53678472
No can do given the jumpmaker left with enough bad blood for this place to rival the Mishimas.
>>
>>53678454
See >>53675985
>>
>>53678472
Only the jumpmaker or someone they've given permission to can update a jump.

>>53678518
I think it's a reference to one of the Fire Emblem jumps, actually.
>>
>>53678414
…well, it's your lucky day, Taylor. You want to be a hero. I need a proxy in this world. Astral projection has only seen a shard-based variant in this world. So I can likely leave the dome without being detected if I use my own magic to do that. Once she's out of the hospital and done processing her powers, I take on an appropriate disguise and get to work.

>"Girl. Do you believe in magic?"

Although in hindsight, appearing in mirrors and reflections while speaking with an echo-y voice telling Taylor she must fight and that if she doesn't fight, she will not survive, probably wasn't the best first impression to make. I play the role of the mysterious mentor, though I try to be slightly more approachable when the situation calls for it. It was only a matter of time before she figured out I was more of a senile immortal than a cunning mastermind, after all.

Though I did put my new power and intuition to use, paving the way for Taylor's ascent as an independent heroine. Her bullies encounter strokes of bad luck and opportunities for comeuppance, though I largely let her do the work, and steer her in the direction of responsibility and heroism. I appoint Ange to look after her in person - since everyone's so fixated on me, a simple glamour and a cover identity does the trick. Besides, they could both do with a friend, and I think they'll get along better in the long run. She was my first apprentice and has the most down-to-earth perspective, after all.
>>
Continuing forward!

Changelog:
1. Changed Mallory Crossover and Parallel Bleed on Thread advise.
2. Future Person Perks first draft is done!

How does it look /JC?
>>
File: IMG_3716.jpg (366KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3716.jpg
366KB, 1024x1365px
>>53678472
Ehhh...you're gonna have to track down Wakfu and get his permission. I only updated the Sailor Moon jump because he gave permission for people to update it. I'd love to update Steven Universe (gives me an excuse to pick the series up again since recent developments have made me interested in it again) but without his permission I'm not touching it.

>>53678518
N No? What are those? I meant from Fire Emblem Geneology Of The Holy War.
>>
>>53678511
>>53678522
Well if they left and aren't going to come back then why can't somebody else make a new or updated version? It seems to make logical sense to me.
>>
>>53678585
Your comments during Sailor Moon's creation show your contempt for him, so what's fucking stopping you from replacing more of Wakfu's work?
>>
>>53678576
Is Hidden Intentions meant to be retained post-jump?
>>
File: IMG_3931.jpg (145KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3931.jpg
145KB, 540x540px
>>53678605
It's disrespectful.
>>
>>53678620
Yep.
>>
>>53674125
Oh, I am going to get so much use out of Parallel Bleed. I am looking forward to this.
>>
File: IMG_3873.png (470KB, 540x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3873.png
470KB, 540x710px
>>53678619
Did you not realize that I apologized for those comments? Holy shit.
>>
>>53678623
How? I am honestly not understanding how it is disrespectful to update an abandoned jump.
>>
File: MeteorBDragon-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png (641KB, 624x467px) Image search: [Google]
MeteorBDragon-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png
641KB, 624x467px
>>53677982
>"Do you think you can change anything, with options like these?"
>"Yes, most of these do look underwhelming."
>"I know who you are, Red-Eyes. I know what you do."
>"My reputation precedes me!"
>"You've killed people, haven't you? You've probably killed a lot."
>"They were in my way."
>"Besides, you're only here for one thing, aren't you? Power. Isn't that what all this is about? It's one big power trip. To make you feel better about yourself. So you can pretend you're some kind of all-powerful super-being far above the puny masses... when really, deep inside, you're the same pathetic person you were before all of this started."
>"Go on..."
>"I might know how you can get what you really want out of all this."
>"Yes? Yes?"
>"I made a special set of options, just for you! It's not even anything she'd tell you about!"
>"Tell me everything."
>"Once you see it, you won't need any of this anymore..."
>"I'm listening."
>"Everyone, everything in these worthless memories... let's turn 'em all to dust. See that envelope I gave you? Just open it up, and we can get to work..."
>"I like the sound of-"
>"OH NO YOU DON'T."
>"Wait, no! Let go of me! The envelope! The envelope! I need that, you daft fool!"
>"Oh no no no. You're doing this the right way or not at all!"
>"Let go of meeeee!"

>"...a shame. I was looking forward to watching him go. Oh, well. She can't keep her eye on everyone who comes through..."
>>
>>53678656
Your "apologies" had so little sincerity it was like watching a politician's backpedaling.
>>
>>53678539
Look anon, I want the ability to toonify my other alt forms, and if you mess this up for me I will make you regret it somehow. Don't make me get out the Happy Fun Ball.
>>
>>53678673
He didn't give his permission. That's the reasoning. That's really too bad that he left before he gave his permission, but that's how it is.
>>
>>53678454
That restriction was removed, only a single perk requires a Toon body to use.

That being said, I can see where you are coming from. Now would it be better to re-add the restriction to a bunch of perks and then add a Toon-Mode/template which you can apply to alt-forms. Or leave it as is.
>>
>>53678585
The Septims are the royal dynasty of the 3rd Era empire in TES, descended from both the 1st Era Alessian and 2nd Era Reman dynasties. Thus they have dragon blood from a pact made with Akatosh, the dragon god of time.

>>53678656
He's baiting you.
>>
>>53678699
Wouldn't finding Brows work and be easier?
>>
>>53678715
>implying Brows would be open to the idea at all.
>>
>>53678715
Ahahah, Brows would be even more of a bitch about it than Wakfu.
>>
>>53678691
>>>53678539
Look anon, I want the ability to toonify my other alt forms, and if you mess this up for me I will make you regret it somehow. Don't make me get out the Happy Fun Ball.

Heh, hmm what if the process was one way. Would you still want to do it then?
>>
>>53678715
I dunno...it doesn't feel right. That's the thing.

>>53678704
Ah, yeah. That makes sense, especially since I have defended Wakfu in the past so there's no reason why the anon would think I have contempt for him.
>>
>>53678701
>Or leave it as is.
This. It's the standard way of doing things. Maybe a cheap perk to allow you to "toonify" other alt-forms would work?
>>
>>53678786
It doesn't feel right? Why? There are two jumpmakers responsible for it. One isn't more valid than the other.
>>
>>53678395
Heil Hydra.
>>
>>53678821
When everyone is Hydra, no one will be.
>>
>>53678786
Except Brows is probably the one responsible for the non-shit things in the jump. Even the current jump's level of quality is not consistent with Wakfu's work.
>>
>>53678816
Both of them worked on it, and it would be a douchebag move if we only got one of their permissions to make it.
>>
File: IMG_1232.png (580KB, 900x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.png
580KB, 900x733px
>>53678316
Very dragon.
>>
>>53678565
For a while, everything was going smoothly. So naturally, life hands me a healthy dose of 'fuck you'. So I found out some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the Slaughterhouse Nine had gotten unceremoniously bumped off in an attempt to replenish their numbers. The bad news is that one who did the deed was Hyde, who used Greed to pick up right where they left off. I'm forced to step out into the open with my blade in hand to confront the horror that is my oldest foe.

He had already carved a bloody path and there weren't even any bodies left to bury when I had arrived. I remember that the capes, who had united together under their usual truce, immediately fled when they realized I had taken to the field. I drew the Blade and once again clashed with my nemesis. All while he smiled with that angelic grin on his face, as though he had been looking forward to this. The fucker had just been calling me out that entire time.

I wonder what everyone thought, watching this from the outside? The latter half of the fight had to be taken out of this dimension when I had to get completely serious, but the first half was likely televised and witnessed by the world over. For me, this was a matter of routine, a dangerous nuisance but a nuisance nonetheless that I hated with all my heart. But to all watching, to the natives of this world? It must have looked like hell on Earth.

He fell once again, singing that same damn nursery rhyme as he passed. I knew he'd be back, and soon. Fucker.
>>
File: HowToEvenRespond.gif (464KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
HowToEvenRespond.gif
464KB, 220x157px
>>53676166
>Ok, this should be the last update
WAIT!!
You forgot... em.
What about... huh.
I'll just... go away now.
>>
>>53678856
Is that a Eastern Dragon version of Spyro?
>>
>>53678861
You really ought to grab one of those "anything you kill stays dead" perks, or at least something capable of snatching Hyde's soul and imprisoning it. Actually, don't you have Third Magic? Can't you grab his soul before it escapes again and lock it up?
>>
File: then-now.jpg (152KB, 943x1279px) Image search: [Google]
then-now.jpg
152KB, 943x1279px
Been gone for wahile. Have there been any updates on Abyssals?
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (2MB, 1860x1316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
2MB, 1860x1316px
>>53678879
I think. Speaking of Spyro, haven't seen him around in awhile.
>>
>>53678861
Good thing Greed would be useless in the Worm universe since no one actually has superpowers and is just borrowing them. It can't gain someone's Charyeok by eating them, it has to eat the Charyeok themselves. The same thing should extend to Entity shards. So when Hyde killed the Nine he should have only gotten Crawler's current set of adaptations and whatever cybernetics were in Mannequin and Bonesaw at the time.
>>
>>53678316
roughly as a Dragon as the big one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRq4pHrE5eU
>>
>>53676166
Eyebrows.
>>
>>53678800
That sounds easier to do.
A 50cp perk to Toonify alt forms.. hmm and
maybe an option for an additional 50cp which you can then use it to also give your (future or current) companions the "You're a Toon" perk/perks.(but they will also be vulnerable to eraser)
I have a vicious desire to make it a one-way process though.
>>
File: Its a dragon lady.jpg (149KB, 600x1251px) Image search: [Google]
Its a dragon lady.jpg
149KB, 600x1251px
>>53678932
Thought he lurked as an anon?
>>
>>53678932
He just showed up last thread, I think, or the thread before it. It was only for a post or two, but he's still around. He has been posting anonymously a lot lately.
>>
>>53678927
no
>>
>>53677517
It feels like there's a dispsroportion focus on survivability with the toon perks (with like two or three different perk trees on it, all covering different bases and weakspots left by other perks), and really strong perks at that (as in, every other resistance perk is billed as outright immunity to a different threat). But whatever.
>>
>>53678961
Who is the sex dragon.
>>
>>53678952
They're in there.
>>
>>53677551
>That would actually be a great manga to make a jump about.
How exactly would that work? I mean, given the viewpoint of the story, I don't know how'd you fit a jumper into the plot.
>>
>>53678764
>Heh, hmm what if the process was one way. Would you still want to do it then?
>>53678701
>That being said, I can see where you are coming from. Now would it be better to re-add the restriction to a bunch of perks and then add a Toon-Mode/template which you can apply to alt-forms. Or leave it as is.

No, I want to in later jumps have to ability to look like however I do in that jump, but as a toon. With toon powers.

Like how in the Mask Jim Carrey with the Mask looks like a toon version if himself, but the gangster with the mask also looks like a toon version of himself, not a toon version of Jim Carrey..

Looking like a Toon with an appearance completely divorced with my current body is not helping the aesthetic I am trying to present to the world.

I don't care how you do it (just please don't charge me for it.)
>>
>>53678952
>>53679025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_LzBFIEOA
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>53678917
I think he keeps on trucking through a combination of plot armor, spite, and the fact that I don't think locking his soul would stop him for long. But yeah, he's on the chopping block the literal second I get Always An Ending.
>>53678948
Really? Huh. I was going with the perk version for the reference. Well, he's plenty dangerous even without the Worm powers already...and now he's got Jack's brain swimming in there, somewhere, since he was already eating people Thing-style long before that. Fantastic.
>>
>>53678316
Sadly I haven't become dragon yet. I am doibg jumps via RNG to select which jump to do and I have as such remained 0% dragon. Closest chance I have yet gotten was with the Fairy Tail jump, but I got Godslayer instead of Dragonslayer magic so I remain at 0% dragon.
>>
>>53678576
The perk should probably spell out whether Mental Slides take your powers with you or not.
>>
>>53679025
I know. I like them.
>>53679068
>>
>>53679078
Well, I mean technically he would have grown the brain structure to communicate with the shards and get them to send him powers. But the shards aren't stupid, just insanely hyper-focused, and can tell if the person trying to link up to them is their host or not. That's why Bonesaw couldn't just clone Parahumans, she had to imprint them with copies of the originals' personalities. And even then she had to force them through all-new trigger events to get the shard to connect again.
>>
>>53679121
Well I thought since you were sliding to a Parallel You that it was obvious.... okay then.
>>
>>53678316
I'm a lava dragon since way back during Forgotten Realms. I don't turn into one very often, for obvious reasons, but also because of the sheer amount of heat the body puts off.

But I keep it around because every once in a while I meet someone who deserves to have lava literally spewed onto their face. Because nothing says "Fuck you and your whole existence!" like lava to the face.
>>
File: meidos.jpg (194KB, 881x1225px) Image search: [Google]
meidos.jpg
194KB, 881x1225px
>>53679021
From Maoyu Mao Yusha
>>
>>53679170
That design Is inefficient and overly heavy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKJekzRHiUU
>>
File: 1415602473612.png (101KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
1415602473612.png
101KB, 500x638px
>>53677374
>>
File: 1487488786786.gif (350KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487488786786.gif
350KB, 540x640px
>>53679154
Huh, that's actually pretty interesting knowledge, there. Much obliged for the tidbit, anon! I mean that sincerely.
>>53678861
Problem solved, with Jack out of the picture, right? Of course not. I needed to make sure my objectives would stick. It meant I needed to clean up Earth Bet as much as I could, and now that the world saw I would leave my personal bubble in emergencies, I figured I should cater to their expectations if only to look productive. I began to participate in Endbringer fights, and even aimed to mortally wound them. In Brockton Bay, I fought Leviathan and finally met my apprentice face-to-face. She, uhm…wasn't impressed, putting it mildly. That's okay. I'd be angry too if my mysterious mentor turned out to be a meddling cat.

Once I was prepared, I resolved that it would soon be time for me to go whaling and end the eventual threat of Zion. SO. I'm sure you all want to hear about my duel with Zion and its apocalyptic conclusion, right? Because nothing else happened. Nothing at all. Nooooothing at all. Nope. Nada. Not talking about it NOT TALKING ABOUT IT NOOOOOTLALALALAICAN'THEARYOULALALALALA.

Oh, fine. Something else did happen inbetween all the cape work.

I…got a visit from someone. Yuki wanted to check on me again. She was a little on edge from this world, and after our connection had been cut off before, she didn't want us to be apart for too long. For her, years were like seconds, so this must have had absolutely wracked nerves from the incident in earlier jumps. I remember, it was snowing around the mansion as we sat down together and watched the weather around us, I made a nice lightshow with magic for her, we sang to eachqasrghahAFAOJD WE SPENT A LONG TIME TOGETHER, OKAY?! THAT'S ALL THE DETAILS YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF ME.
>>
File: 68cebc319c7098e0ca538ac7fd864e87.jpg (704KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
68cebc319c7098e0ca538ac7fd864e87.jpg
704KB, 1280x1109px
>>53679229
I'll design my Jumper-tech however I want! Backpack flamethrower tanks are going to be the next big thing!

Just for that, I'm giving a Sword of the Cross to a Mawile. That's right, you've caused this by questioning me.

/joke
>>
>>53679015
That seems to be a trait that nearly every toon has, incredible deformation instead of injury. Even background characters in cartoons seem to posses the ability to take a safe to the head and walk it off. Tom (Tom and Jerry) routinely gets shredded into tiny pieces, or sliced in half and just pauses for a few seconds before reassembling himself.
Toons don't seem to have much in the way of "lethal" attacks, but in the various movies/shows mixing live action and Toons they do occasionally hit/attack humans but only seem to apply nonlethal cartoon-physics to them.
>>
File: Nexus dragon.png (593KB, 1450x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Nexus dragon.png
593KB, 1450x1022px
>>53678316
Very abstract
>>
>>53679229
You have no right to judge anyone's sense of aesthetics.
>>
>>53679164
I figured that it was the case, but in the very last sentence before the perk was saying that Parallel You's don't have any of your powers if you cross over normally.
>>
>>53678674
9 - Undertale

>Location: Ruins
>Background: Fallen Human <0800>
>Race: Human
>Age: 8 years
>General Perks: Summon Annoying Dog <Free?>, Blessing of Toby Fox <0700>
>Human Perks: DETERMINATION <Free>, ACT <Discount, 0600>, SAVE The World <Discount, 0300>
>Magic: Fire Magic <Double Price, 0100>
>Items: Heart Locket <Discount, -0100>
>Drawbacks: The Taste Is Indescribable <0000>

>"Howdy! I'm FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER! Hmm... you're new to the UNDERGROUND, aren'tcha?"
>"Yes. And for whatever reason I cannot assume my true form!"
>"Aww, that's a shame. Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!"
>"I was about to open an envelope, containing everything I needed. Then SHE stole me away and put me here."
>"I guess little old me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!"

>"See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV! What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE of course!"
>"You mean to tell me I can make my very soul even more powerful using... love?"
>"Yep! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you! Down here, LOVE is shared through little white... friendliness pellets! Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!"

>"Wait a minute."
>"Hey, buddy. You missed them. Let's try again, okay?"
>"You keep doing that instead of giving me power."
>"Is this a joke? Are you braindead? RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS! Er, friendliness pellets!"
>"As soon as you give me the power of LV!"
>"You know what's going on here, don't you?"
>"Not really."
>"You just wanted to see me suffer."
>"I want what was promised!"
>"DIE."

>"...wait, where did you go? That fireball couldn't have hurt that much!"
>>
>>53679058
How does this sound-
Toonify (50cp, Free for Toons)
You can change your alt-forms and future bodies into Toon versions of themselves at will.
For an additional (50cp) you can also change your current(non-imported) or future companions into Toon versions of themselves and they gain the “You’re a Toon” perk and it’s attached perks.
>>
>>53679290
>Sword of the Cross to a Mawile

I don't see what could possibly go wrong with that!

>>53679309
I wasn't questioning the aesthetics I was questioning the practicality of the engineering, it looks damn nice, but I don't think it's that safe or useful,she is going to have so many back problems after her tour of duty because of that thing, all the recoil is going straight to her shoulders and ankles
>>
>>53679287
>I remember, it was snowing around the mansion as we sat down together and watched the weather around us, I made a nice lightshow with magic for her, we sang to eachqasrghahAFAOJD WE SPENT A LONG TIME TOGETHER, OKAY?! THAT'S ALL THE DETAILS YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF ME.
Don't worry, I won't mock, that actually sounds really cute and innocent.
>>
>>53679303
How did you even become a dragon like that?
>>
>>53679357
It's mecha musume, bancho, they're not meant to be practical. It's why KanColle and Strike Witches outright go "it's magic okay, shut up!". The art style originated for weird pinup pictures and only later was there any attempt to make it part of actual stories.
>>
>>53676972
The others are Spirit Guide (300 CP) and Awareness (100 CP).

>>53675772
I too would like an explaination for Song of Death, the only SMT game I know where permakilling is such a big deal is Apocalypse
>>
>>53679316
>"So. How did it go?"
>"That insufferable child! And you! Why did you seal me in this form?"
>"I was hoping you'd learned a lesson about how your unending hunger isn't everything. Or maybe realized that living a good life with friends is better than the insane philosophy your clan lives by. But... you didn't learn anything. You didn't even join them all when they escaped to the surface! You just... left, without even saying goodbye."
>"And?"
>"I can't change your nature, can I? Not really. Instead, I think I'll just let you indulge yourself until you get sick."
>"Oh? Are you finally determined to let me off of this leash?"
>"For now. Make it quick - would you rather sell your heart to Darkness or steal the souls of other dragons?"
>"Hmmm..."
>>
File: HeavensAnon.jpg (85KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
HeavensAnon.jpg
85KB, 501x720px
>>53679287
>>
>>53679325
Sounds Ok.
>>
File: tamamofluff.png (278KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
tamamofluff.png
278KB, 500x498px
>>53679287
>we sang to each other
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azsCxZNE7Vs
>>
I feel like starting a chain, so I'm going to do that. Please excuse the horrible writefagging.

Jump#1: Generic Western

Drop-In - 0
Male
The Dollars Trilogy

Hooker With A Heart of Gold - 200
Cool Headed - 200
Hands As Fast As Lightning - 4 00
Just Good At killing Things - 500

Devil’s Right Hand (Colt Single Action Army, of course) - 300

A Cowboy Rides Alone + 200
Rules In A Knife Fight + 100
Nuthin’ But A Man + 300

Now this, this is interesting. The Wild West! Not the boring reality, but the romanticised version seen in movies! John Wayne and The Man With No Name ride the land! Bandits pull daring robberies in the broad daylight! A lone gunslinger wins a duel at high noon, then rides off into the sunset!

It was everything I’d ever wanted. I managed to bluff my way into winning some small amount of cash, which I then used to buy a horse. With nothing but the gun on my hip and the sun on my back, I set out to seek adventure.
>>
>>53679518
I know what it's called but MH Realism!
>>53679608
you must be very bad at lewd to lewd 100 times in a single day
>>
>>53678507
Jump # 138 Soul Eater
Starting Location: Santa Maria Novella Church
Background: Witch (300)
Perks:
*The Face (0)
*Strong Soul (200)
*Portal Manifestation (0)
*Levitation (0)
*Magic Being (0)
*Totemic – Fox (0)
*Uplift (400, Discount)
Equipment:
*Magic Caldron (100, Discount)

So I was excited to get out of the previous jump and possibly be able to do adult stuff again… then I woke up as a 9 year old. I think Jump-chan was having a bit of fun with me. Well it only made it sweeter when I was finally able to do that stuff again.

So this world was not fun being a witch. I kind of felt that as a witch and as a hero though it was my duty to change that. So I began helping people.

Now being openly a witch I had to deal with The main characters of the series at various times… you know it’s scary the thought someone wants to eat your soul. I have been to some fucked up places but that’s really fucked up. After kicking their asses I was sure to explain in great detail my feelings on that. I then gift wrapped them and used magic to dump them at the steps of the School. It became a running gag for me.

Eventually Death himself decreed I was off limits because I was behaving myself and he was tired of having his students dropped at his door step in gift wrapping.
>>
>>53679705
If you're very bad at lewd, you usually don't get 100 opportunities in a single day.
>>
>>53678316
Trying to make myself to be an aggregate of dragons

like oogie boogie but with dragons instead of bugs
>>
>>53678316
Like the fucking rainbow.
>>
>>53679602
>DARKNESS
If this is another vote, anyway.
>>
Boku no hero academia. Watch it, or don't watch it?

Also, can someone post the jump?
>>
>>53679695
Eventually I came across a small town that seemed to be very wary of my presence. Of course they had their reasons, what with being terrorised by bandits. Yeah, it was cliche. Did I care? Of course not! This was great! But now, how would I handle the situation? Would I simply try to challenge their leader to a showdown at high noon? Much as I wanted to, that seemed as though it would more likely result in me being shot in the back as I walked away.

So I settled for going with the tried and true method of training the peaceful townsfolk to defend themselves. Which, true to genre conventions, was a lot harder than it needed to be. They actually had a fair number of guns and it was nearly impossible that none of them had any experience in their use, but somehow they managed to be completely incompetent despite the odds. But over the course of a month, I slowly managed to whip them into shape.

The gang was numbered roughly three dozen. The willing and able number of townsfolk standing with me was half that. Luckily, we had the element of surprise and a few dirty tricks up our sleeve. The gang returned, expecting the same meek town they were used to, ready to enjoy themselves at the expense of the citizens. And they found it. They revelled and drank and whored… Until they were good and distracted. We struck hard and fast; most of the fight was over in a few minutes. All in all, six townsfolk died, but all save for a handful of the bandits were killed or wounded.

With the town safer than it had been, I rode away into the sunset. Or I tried. The place was just flat plains for a hundred miles, so it was kind of hard.

Afterwards, I had other adventures. Nearly died more than a few times, but it was worth it. I felt truly alive in a way I never had in my old life. As the decade drew to a close, I sat in a crowded bar. I held a stiff drink in my hand and as I downed the last of it, the world sank away with it.
>>
>>53679834
Watch it. And it's on the drive. No more freebies for you.
>>
>>53679731
I assume you attracted the attention of the other Witches then? Far as I remember, they're pretty dedicated to secrecy given that Death is after them. You openly broadcasting your nature as a Witch is bound to get you in trouble with them, if only because they're afraid you'll give the rest of them away.
>>
>>53674688
I don't think you should add it, since she's not even that strong a reality changer in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>53679842
Drive hates me.
>>
>>53679834
The anime is a wonderful adaptation of the manga which is itself a great series. Watch it. The Jump is on the drive under M in Unimaged for "My Hero Academia"
>>
>>53679295
I defy you to find one example of this genre where toons have canon, absolute, conceptual immunity to blunt damage. Sometimes they get hit with something damaging and shrug it off, so what? That's like taking a guy who can shrug off any medieval weapon through sheer toughness and assuming that he should be immune to nukes or planet busters too.
>>
>>53679844
Yes I did run in to some problems with other witches. They weren't keen on the whole trying to improve the image of witches thing. Not as much as I thought they would be leading to an awkward situation where I would have to fight them. Eventually we came to an understanding I stayed as far away from them as I could and they stopped trying to kill me. It didn't hurt that my efforts actually started to work and witches were starting to not be viewed as all chaotic evil.
>>
Are the Sharingan and Rinnegan worth it? If not what do I spend my cp on since I cannot think of anything else.
>>
>>53679749

considering factors like jumper charisma, wealth, appearance,Body control and brainwashing that is a non-issue what I'm discussing here is the fact that a decent Lewd takes at least three hours,you Can lewd seven people at once ( one mouth, One in each hand, genitals, anus,feet)which leaves us with an irreducible improper fraction that can be a rounded Down to three,but for spherical cow purposes. We will be rounding it up to four so at a rate of roughly one lewd per hour assuming A standard humanoid configuration you can at most give 24 decent lewds in a day which leaves 76 satisfactory Lewds sortof the total given in the image In >>53679608 not counting the head pats cuddling and holding hands

Now most of these activities can be done, although poorly with one hand . So assuming one hand was left free to perform the other non-lewd actions Gives us six every three hours , which over the course of the day is 48! less than a half of the 100 Lewds that are claimed to be possible
>>
>>53680059
THE POWER IS NOT WORTH THE EDGY!
BEWARE THE MANGO, THE EDGIEST OF FRUITS!
>>
File: mango.jpg (144KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mango.jpg
144KB, 1280x960px
>>53680086
>>
>>53679295
Sure, but then there's all the other perks. Immunity to any and all types of shemicals, any and all instant death effects, immunity to any and all age manipulations. Etc.
>>
>>53680059
Sharingan's best if you can get Mangekyo which... well, you know the problem with that. Rinnegan is definitely worth it but you're pretty much guaranteed to get involved in plot if you take it even before you get into the mandatory drawbacks so taking it could be suicide depending on what you're bringing into the jump.

I personally prefer the Aburame and Wood Style bloodlines.
>>
>>53680059
They're not worth it, no, but if you want to be at all effective in Naruto you'll need either them, the Wood Release, or a Tailed Beast.
>>
File: Mangekyo.jpg (126KB, 640x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Mangekyo.jpg
126KB, 640x1212px
>>53680086
>>
>>53679875
You know what you did.
>>
>>53680086
A Mace is usually blunt, though
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17ud40_baron-mango-arms_shortfilms
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (51KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
51KB, 1024x575px
>>53680086
>mango
>not bananas
>>
>>53680135
No. No, you see, that was not a crime. For the obtainabing of daughterus, all this are forgivable.
>>
>>53680078
You aren't accounting for the ability to give multiple lewds simultaneously. Certain fetishes would certainly allow this (bondage, humiliation, etc.) and multiple hands further facilitate it.

Also this is One Lewd Man talking. He can most likely move fast enough while lewding to lewd multiple people simultaneously via those speed clone things from anime.
>>
>>53680078
Despite being continuous, I would consider any three-hour long session to consist of more than one lewd per partner by volume.
>>
>>53679695
Dishonored:

Blink II - 3
Dark Vision - 3
Possession - 3
Stop Time - 8
Blood Thirsty II - 4
Vitality - 4

Male
Watch

Whirlwind - 200
Immune - 100
Stronger Soul X14 - 700

Basic Kit - 0
Coinage - 0
Bone Charm - 0
Potions Bag - 50
Stealth Gear - 50

Mostly Flesh and Steel + 600
>>
>>53677517
>Hammerspace Lock
>Hammerspace Thief
Can you provide a single example of someone in one of these stories treating "hammerspace" like a real dimension?

>Squash and Stretch
You've already changed ever other damage immunity into a resistance, why can't you make this one a resistance too? Why can Bugs Bunny not be smashed to death if he can be cut to death?

>Reality Warper
Being able to perfectly negate any attack that you are fast enough to react to is not an okay power to offer.
>>
Hey OAA, do you have Doomhammer done yet? I need me another not!Mjolnir for my super-hammer.
>>
>>53680162
>Also this is One Lewd Man talking. He can most likely move fast enough while lewding to lewd multiple people simultaneously via those speed clone things from anime.

that is fair enough. I am making some assumptions about body configurations , but I was also assuming Human levels of lewd skill

>>53680173
Yes, that was part of my argument one satisfactory lewd per partner every three hours From Each of hands,feet ,mouth ,anus And genitals.
>>
>>53680152
Lemon was better than either of them, because the Sonic Arrow is a weapon that's meant to be used completely counter to how it makes sense. With Banana he was trying to use his spear like a sword, and that didn't work. With Mango he was trying to use his mace like a spear, and that didn't work. But then with Lemon they gave him a bow that he was supposed to wield like a knife, and finally it all came together and he was effective at last.
>>
>>53680203
Well isn't this place just filled with rainbows and sunshine? I couldn't fix things on my own, but I could help in some small way. To start with, I broke Corvo out of prison before the rebels had a chance and helped him rescue Emily. We needed a safe place to keep her while we sorted things out, so Corvo called on allies he trusted from outside of Dunwall. Most no longer trusted him, but he was an influential man and still had a few friends skulking around.

After securing Emily, we went after the “Lord Regent”, broadcasting a recording of him admitting his guilt throughout the city. Sure, it wasn't exactly original, but it worked in the game so I was banking on it. In the end it paid off, Corvo was cleared of charges and Emily assumed the throne. Which, I mean, a 10 year old empress didn't exactly sound like a great idea but hey. Corvo resumed his role as Lord Protector and became Emily’s most trusted advisor. They offered me a position of authority as well, but I declined. My exact words were something along the lines of “I'd rather be strangled to death by my own entrails than be in the same room with that many nobles and politicians.”

Instead I decided to continue playing the closest thing I had to a trade: murder. This city was a hotbed of corruption and filth and those in charge were most of the reason why. But first, I needed to have a chat with someone. I didn't have Corvo’s skill with stealth – I probably couldn't have snuck past a someone half blind and deaf with my powers, honestly – so I didn't try to sneak into the Whalers’ base. I just walked up and knocked on their front door. Oh, they didn't like that of course. They wouldn't listen to me when I said I just wanted to talk to Daud; but then the bodies started piling up. I tried not to kill many of them, but I'm not sure how successful I was – it's actually damn hard to knock someone out without causing permanent damage.
>>
>>53680059
All magic eye's became more useful ever since the perk Jumper Empress of Jumper Eyes came out that let you grant copies of your eyes to others.
>>
>>53680274
I eventually made it to the man himself. I made some quip about wanting to speak to management, but he didn't seem to find it funny, instead just gruffly demanding to know some stuff about who I was and what I wanted. Maybe he was laughing on the inside, it's hard to tell. I told him he fucked up and he agreed, said he was considering bailing on the city and leaving the bloodshed behind. I’m not a particularly well-spoken person, but I can occasionally be convincing when I need to be, so I asked him for some help. He can't wash the blood off of his hands, I said, so what would a little more hurt? He'd thrown everything into chaos and left the worst of the worst in charge when he killed the empress and now I intended to send those more deserving of it than her screaming into the void and maybe, just maybe, he could make up for some of his past misdeeds by making sure the bastards got what they had coming.

In the end, he agreed. We carved a bloody swathe through the city’s elite, killing many corrupt nobles and those who abused their positions of authority. Daud’s knowledge of who was dirty was valuable and soon the few that remained were fleeing from the city like the rats in the streets below. Corvo made sure to look the other way to some extent, because he knew what I was doing. After we finished, Daud kept true to his word and vanished from the city.
>>
>>53680300
I tied up a few loose ends; making sure a poor maid came into some money, two mad scientists were introduced, a certain old woman died peacefully in her sleep of an acute case of being stabbed in the fucking face, that type of thing. And then I sat down to think about all the blood on MY hands. Oh, sure, I had killed in the west. But here in Dunwall I had made a life out of murder. And there's something different about plunging a blade into someone, feeling the life drain from them, than dropping someone with hot lead. I didn't know if killing all of those people was the right thing to do, but it didn't much matter anymore. What's done was done and regrets are for horseshoes and handbags.
>>
Alright here we go!

Changelog
1. Clarified Mental Sliding
2. Alien perks first draft done!

How does this look guys?
>>
>>53680321
You forgot to deal with Delilah, now she's body-jacked Emily and is going to run the Empire of the Isles into the ground fifteen years early.
>>
>>53680242
I'm saying it's MORE than one lewd per partner per three hours. The exact calculation has a non-negligible fudge factor, sure, but you ever notice those advertisements that warn you about erections longer than four hours? If it takes three quarters of that time just to produce one lewd unit per partner, your methods are severely flawed.
>>
File: 59155041e3a4283d091f6682c357041c.jpg (748KB, 912x1110px) Image search: [Google]
59155041e3a4283d091f6682c357041c.jpg
748KB, 912x1110px
So is there any ability that no-sells a time stop? Besides stopping time in the stopped time nothing is springing to mind.
>>
>>53680368
There's plenty of them. Lunar Dial and Narnian Time come to mind atm but I'm sure there are a few more.
>>
>>53680368
Not much besides high-tier reality warping and just straight-up immunity to time-stop as its own thing/existing separate from time.
>>
>>53680300
Wait, what? How long does it take people to achieve climax usually then? the last time I was in an in person relationship we would make love for about two hours,he had her turn. We took a break for romantic dinner and then made love for another hour and I would have my turn.
>>
>>53680368
Quicksilver style from DMC and Lunar Dial in Touhou. Marvel Magic also has time circuitry that can be put into cybernetics or armor.
>>
>>53674098
>>53674145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pCybcpkm5c
This should help.

>>53678316
0 dragon. I'm sorry, but the cloaca is for hitting and I aint no bitchbottom.
>>
...how do I block him?
>>
>>53680384
I said besides stopping time in the stopped time. Thanks though.

>>53680401
Well that's a pity. Are there any 'you exist outside of time' perks then? I think there was something like that in Blazblue wasn't there?
>>
>>53680425
>I said besides stopping time in the stopped time. Thanks though.
Those make you immune to time-warping effects as a passive bonus, anon. You don't have to activate your own time stop to counter a time stop, you just aren't affected in the first place. Narnian Time doesn't even give you time stopping of your own, it does other timey-wimey weirdness.
>>
>>53680425
Narnian Time:
>Attempts to freeze you in an endless moment will simply slow you down.
Lunar Dial:
>As a bonus, having power over time means that whenever the passage of time is affected by someone else, you won’t be affected by it unless you will so, and will be aware whenever time is altered.
Did you even read those perks? They both work passively, and as I said before, there are a lot more that I can't remember right now.
>>
>>53680404

Bancho, I think you responded to the wrong person and I think you might wanna stop the conversation before anons start escalation?
>>
>>53680368
>>53680425
Ben 10 has the Paradox perk.
>>
>>53680216
This is fucking pathetic, really. We have plenty of jumps that have things that are only based on canon, recent even. Where were you to nitpick every trivial detail out of those? It's really seeming like you're just trying to block it with even the slightest justification at this point.
>>
>>53680404
Oh, you're on Imperial units. Makes sense. I prefer the metric system, personally; much more consistent for the purposes of data assessment.

I was going to elaborate on the other stuff, but >>53680486 has thankfully reminded me that this is a blue board.
>>
>>53680322
The Esper capstone is looking a bit underwhelming compared to the others. It might need some buffs. Other than that, everything's looking good.
Still waiting for my Reality Warping/Plot Armor perk though.
>>
File: disagree.gif (599KB, 290x270px) Image search: [Google]
disagree.gif
599KB, 290x270px
>>53680486
Yeah, I see that now>>53680404
was Supposed to be in response to >>53680349

sorry Cracker Jack!
>>
>>53680404
GODDAMMIT BANCHO TOO MUCH INFORMATION WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT YOU SICK RETARDED FUCK
>>
>>53680507

Don't worry about it man, just trying to give ya a heads up before others anons get whiny. But it looks like I was too late
>>
>>53680499
The shitposter is trying to block a new jump being admitted onto the drive, as always. And because this jumpmaker is a newcomer he can pick on him quite easily. Really, if all jumps were held to the standards in his complaints this thread we'd have to scrap thousands of perks.
>>
>>53680243
Someone should've given him a guan dao or naginata if he wants a spear/sword.
>>
>>53679602
Dragon souls
>>
>>53680459
>>53680462
Oh shit, disregard me I suck cocks I guess. Thanks mates.

>>53680496
I'll check that one out too, thanks.
>>
>>53680519
>YOU SICK RETARDED FUCK

you just answered your own question right there

seriously though I was raised by a Crazy megaHippie and I legitimately don't have A lot of the taboos and hangups. Most people have.
>>
>>53680519

You're really over reacting anon
>>
HOW DO I BLOCK HIM.
>>
>>53680368
In Highschool DxD being stronk enough lets you just outright ignore timestop.
>>
>>53680571
You can only blame your upbringing for so much.
>>
>>53680344
Doesn't Daud deal with Delilah before the main game even starts?

If not, she was already in Corvo's care when Delilah true something this time, so I assume he'd deal with her.

>>53680404
Think you got the wrong post, man.
>>
>>53680593
Eh, but we don't know if that has more to do with the time-stop or the stronkness. It could just be shitty time-stop, for all we know. It's not guaranteed to work on other jumps' time-stops, at least.
>>
>>53680589
Settings, filters and post hiding, click edit on filter posts, copypaste his name or trip, select what it is, type in tg with NO slashes, check the boxes beside it, save and exit out.
>>
>>53680604
yes, and I apologized for that over in>>53680507

you did my hero academia, right?
Because I had a question about it over in>>53677947
>>
>>53680203
>Stop Time - 8
Wow, nice going. You just trivialized 90% of your chain in your second jump. How unwise of you.
>>
>>53680650

It was nubee who made that jump bancho
>>
>>53680670
Thanks I will ask them next time I see them around
>>
>>53680604
>Doesn't Daud deal with Delilah before the main game even starts?
Nope, during. The first mission of Brigmore Witches is at Coldridge prison, which is being repaired and remodeled after Corvo's escape. And Emily being in Corvo's protection won't stop Delilah if Corvo doesn't know about her, because Delilah's ritual is being cast at a distance and him being physically present near Emily would do nothing. Someone has to hunt her down and stop her, preferably in a way that doesn't leave her spirit in the Void to grow in strength and cause the events of Dishonoured 2. Might as well be you.
>>
>>53680322
Does Sensitive Time Control Data let you combine technologies that would normally be incompatible or technologies that would not be directly compatible?
>>
>>53680680

No problem, He's an aussie so he may be around later
>>
>>53680216
>Can you provide a single example of someone in one of these stories treating "hammerspace" like a real dimension?
He doesn't really need to, unless he wants to sate your autism for some reason, but it'd be pretty damn hard for this trope to exist if it wasn't:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RummageFail

Yeah, yeah, I'm not too big a fan of that site, either. Anyway, the Western Animation section should be fairly solid justification for it being treated like that in the jump. Also, just about every time a character is placed in someone's hammerspace and remains conscious afterwards.
>>
>>53680650
No apology necessary?

>>53680657
Oh no, what ever shall I do?

>>53680699
Well fuck. I completely forgot all of that.

>ritual is being cast at a distance
Really don't remember that.

Well damn. Kind of want to make it a plot point when I go back in Dishonored 2, but then I feel like I would have noticed Delilah pulling shit eventually. Hmm.
>>
>>53680216
>hammerspace
>hammer
>space
>hammer
>SPACE
It's in the name, kiddo.
>>
>>53678673
There's a good number of jumps that actually are ok to replace but because the list isn't publicized most people don't know and a lot of them are settings that people don't care about.
>>
>>53680756
>Really don't remember that.
Yeah, it's a sympathetic magic thing. It's easy to miss, but during the second mission of Brigmore Witches you can meet a man who was once close to the royal family and had been given a locket of Emily's hair when she was an infant as some weird memento thing that I'm just going to chalk down to cultural issues resulting from Dunwall being based on Victorian England. Delilah stole it so she could use it as a sympathetic link to possess and control Emily from within one of her Painted Worlds. The painting she's using is far from Dunwall, up river in an old mansion, the Brigmore Manor from which the Brigmore Witches get their name
>>
>>53680708
In a nutshell, yeah. It's basically future tech knowledge that updates with Jumper research. The folks of the Distant Future managed to figure out a way to brute force time travel using the Sensitive Time Control Data if they tells you anything.
>>
>>53680322
With Mallory Crossover, if you mentally slide, what happens to the You in the dimension you leave behind?

More specifically, if you slide to a parallel dimension, wait five minutes, then slide back, what did your body do, if anything, during that time?
>>
>>53680756
You should retcon in a different jump so you don't acquire one of the most undefeatable abilities in fiction so early? It'll only get worse when you get a better mana system.
>>
>>53677517
>>53680216
>Can you provide a single example of someone in one of these stories treating "hammerspace" like a real dimension?
I remember seeing skits where they used someone elses mallet against them for a laugh.
Like toon A goes to pull out a mallet to bash toon B and comes up empty. The mallet is then shown in toon B's hands, who proceeds to use Toon A's mallet against him. Something on Anamaniacs I think.

>Why can Bugs Bunny not be smashed to death if he can be cut to death?
The answer is Bugs Bunny should NOT be able to be smashed to death or cut to death at all.
So thanks for the agreement your stupid nerfs should be removed.

>Being able to perfectly negate any attack that you are fast enough to react to is not an okay power to offer.
I'm going to have to agree with >>53680540
You are a transparent shitposter and your arguments are pathetic.
>>
>>53680832
>Fuck up real bad
>Mental slide to another dimension
>That's alternate jumper's problem now
>>
>>53680836
Why do you care what powers he has?
>>
>>53680832
Parallel Universe you does what he does so up to you.
>>
>>53680836
The version you get in Dishonored isn't so undefeatable as in other settings. Bend Time brings anything you touch into the altered timestream with you. So it lets you establish surprise on an enemy easily, but you can't just kill them while they're helpless. It's just that the enemies you fight in Dishonored are mostly not good at dealing with someone suddenly grabbing them for a stab, so you can kill most of them that way. Not all, though. People in other settings with better reflexes could probably deal with it. It also means that your ability to do weird physics tricks is rather limited, you can set up some fun stuff but it's not DIO-tier fuckery.
>>
>>53680865
>>53680870
Gotcha, makes sense. I just wanted to make sure you didn't leave behind a trail of braindead parallel versions of yourself.
>>
>>53680866
Because presumably he restarted his chain because he became disinterested in the last one. Acquiring time-stop so early is not conducive to maintaining an interesting chain.
>>
>>53680657
>>53680836
>>53680906
>Acquiring time-stop so early is not conducive to maintaining an interesting chain.
>badwrongfun
>>
>>53679822
>>53680552
>"As you are fond of saying, 'why not both?'"
>"Oh, fine. Just don't do anything stupid like try to wield light and darkness simultaneously."
>"Have you forgotten who you are dealing with?"
>"...oh no."
>"Oh, YES."
>>
>>53680756
Hey Cracker_Jack, Greatest Magician of the Age from DC Occult doesn't immediately make you low-tier reality warper right like Timothy Hunter right? I know it provides a major power boost, and that I'll eventually be able to become super broken if I take that perk, but how great are the immediate effects?
>>
>>53680368
The director perk in the new Generic Cartoon Toon World. Piggybacks on other time effecting powers so you can act along with the other time stop user.

Final Fantasy magic. There are items that grant immunity to being stopped. Like Running Shoes in FFV or FFVI. They set your temporal status to hasted, and override attempts to slow down or stop you.
>>
>>53680961
Like all things related to Greatest Magician of the Age, It is a mystery, never to be solved.
Until Cracker_Jack updates his jumps with the scenarios at least.
>>
>>53680904
On the other end, what happens to the versions of yourself that you slide in to?
>>
>>53680795
"Hammerspace" is joking terminology for the place where cartoon characters store their equipment in not in use. It is not a real concept in cartoons and Bugs Bunny never snaps his fingers and prevents Daffy from summoning new items into existence.

>>53680837
>The answer is Bugs Bunny should NOT be able to be smashed to death or cut to death at all.
Then let people survive one death per jump by surviving/coming back to life through cartoon physics and remove that limitation after the chain, the same way we handle every other kind of true immortality.
>>
>>53680866
Because he saves Cracker_Jack's builds so he can play potatoes by himself. His favorite thing to do is kill Cracker_Jack's jumper.
Yeah.
It's pretty sad.
>>
File: optimism doge.jpg (76KB, 902x960px) Image search: [Google]
optimism doge.jpg
76KB, 902x960px
>>53681029
What?
>>
>>53681015
>being immune to blunt damage is the same as having true immortality
We have dozens of ways to acquire complete and total immunity to physical damage in the chain. So congratulations shitposter, you got me to respond. Now take that (you) and choke on it.
>>
>>53681070
It's pleb tier potatoes.
>>
>>53681015
>It is not a real concept in cartoons
That's a pretty daft claim, m8. Next are you going to claim that characters don't "actually" throw own portable holes and paint tunnels?
>>
File: (YOU).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>53681015
Just for (YOU).
>>
>>53676166
>>53676212
Thanks!
>>
>>53681015
>the same way we handle every other kind of true immortality.
You are still being an idiot. All the stuff Bugs Bunny lived through in the cartoons, superman or any other flying brick or high tier regenerator would have also lived through. That level of power has been acceptable in jumpchain for a while now. This just you trying to torpedo a jump over manufactured excuses. Which became patently obvious when the effect of your 'improvements' was that the old toon gag stunts get them killed now, ruining the entire setting.

The only thing that needs 'handled' here is you.
>>
>>53681094
Name one that's permanent.

>>53681104
No, that's a real thing they do. Pulling equipment out of nowhere is another real thing they do. It's just the part where cartoon characters stop other cartoon characters from pulling things out of extradimensional pockets that isn't. If not, prove me wrong. So me a cartoon where Mickey Mouse tries to whip out a hammer but Donald Duck seals his ability to do so.
>>
>>53681142
Yeah, and I'd really like him to forget about the damage immunities and percentage damage decreases and just give toons enough durability to tank anything the mundane modern world can throw at them, instead of making them tougher than Superman.
>>
>>53681143
The Living Template in the Servant Supplement. All attacks need to be able to hurt spirits in order to affect you.
>>
File: 1485780094024.jpg (40KB, 564x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1485780094024.jpg
40KB, 564x1009px
>>53678316
Too much for mortal lands.
>>
>>53681180
If you can be harmed by a certain class of physical attacks (in this case physical attacks that can harm spirits) you aren't immune to physical damage. Further, I believe that's canon to how servants work, while this is just taking some feats and assuming they scale up infinitely.
>>
>>53681174
>mundane modern world
Oh no, not you again.
>>
>it's another 'screeching autists everywhere' episode
Christ.
I wish Mommy were here. Then you'd have a reason to bitch and whine.
>>
>>53680823
Now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember the whole lock of hair thing.

>>53680836
Maybe you're right. But it is a fairly flawed type of timestop and I'm reluctant to replace it because I've already wrote stuff for several other jumps and the timestop does feature in a couple of important plot points.

>>53680961
Not sure what you mean, exactly? When Tim started out, he wasn't all that absurdly impressive. And then later on, the really big stuff like creating alternate worlds was a function of some other ability he had that let him bring stuff into existence, iirc.

So starting out, I'd say city-wide effects should be easily within your power.

>>53681005
Eh? DC Occult has scenarios, mang.
>>
>>53681235
Even if there was a big name shitposter like Mommy Dirge or DD, you wouldn't be able to distract people from their autism. Once the autism train gets going it doesn't stop.
>>
>>53681235
>I wish Mommy were here.
I wish this didn't bring to mind what you meant. It would be much more amusing for an anon to be wishing for his mommy due to an argument.
>>
>>53676217
Er... what?

>Hammerspace Lock allows you to protect hammerspaces against unwanted access

>Hammerspace Thief perks allows you to learn how to access other people's hammerspaces AND override all protections

So the perk that lets you access other people's hammerspaces ALSO allows you to override any protection against such access?
>>
>>53681247
This post >>53627329 just made me think the perk would automatically make everything super easy mode. But after re-reading it it seems like the character doesn't have direct control over some of his more powerful abilities. So I'm probably worrying over nothing.
>>
>>53681215
You are that one anon that absolutely hates absolutes, aren't you? Anyway, we were talking about physical damage, not physical damage with magical properties. Still, if you need another example, there's the Dog Talisman. I personally wouldn't wank it to work against any amount of damage, but there's nothing in the jump or the series suggesting that it caps out anywhere. Besides that I know there are a lot more methods, but I can't remember them on top of my head. 800 jumps are a lot after all. And Toons' immunity to blunt damage (all damage really, but the jumpmaker had to nerf it because of autists like you) IS canon, even if you don't like it. And there are more than enough perks in the chain that provide an immunity to stuff, based on people in the setting that were immune to it. So even if it is "scaling it up infinitely", there's enough precedent to approve it.

>>53681235
>Every side is equally bad
People like you are the worst desu.
>>
>>53680955
10 - Kingdom Hearts

>Location: Destiny Islands
>Background: Wielder <0700>
>Race: Heartless <0200>
>Free-For-All Perks: Tema Del Jumper <Free>, Tema Di Mondi <Free>, JRPG Style <Free>, Magical Potential <Free>, Hit It! <Free>
>Wielder Perks: Choose Wisely (Sword) <Free>, Dive Into The Heart <Free>, Station of Awakening <Discount, 0100>, Don't Ever Change <Discount, -0050>, Battle at the Center of the Heart <Discount, -0200>, Light My Way <Discount, -0500>
>Heartless Perks: My Own Shadow <Free>, Living Shadow <Free>, Evil Radar <Free>, Corridors of Darknes <Free>, Heart Stealer <Free>, Creeping Shadows <Free>, Watch Your Shadow <Free>, Hello Darkness My Old Friend <Discount, -0800>
>Items (+2 50M, +2 100M, +1 200M): Nomura Brand Outfit <Free>, Paopu Fruit Seeds <Free>, Emblem Sticker Pad <Free>, Jiminy's Journal <Discount, 1 50M>, Drive Clothes <Discount, 0 50M>, Valor Form <Free>, Anti-Form <Free>, Wisdom Form <Discount, -0950>, Master Form <Discount, 1 100M>, Final Form <Discount, 0 100M>, Ethers <-1000>
>Training Weapons (+1 100M): Wooden Sword <0 100M>
>Weapons (+1 100M): Struggle Bats <0 100M>, Keyblade <Free>, Save The Queen <0 200M>
>Drawbacks: Shut Up! <-0800>, Grinding Loot <-0600>, Plot Bound <-0300>, With Friends Like These <0000>
>Mandatory Drawbacks: They Come, Hunger

>"You're... you're not seriously going to do this, right? You don't actually think you can..."
>"Just watch me."
>"But... how? Taking Light and Darkness into yourself like that should have - wait. Oh. Oh you DIDN'T."
>"Dedication Through Light And Darkness."
>"YOU LITTLE-"
>"Relax. I have no intention of opposing this 'Sora.' Just the opposite, actually."
>"...what?"
>"It's not as if he's an obstacle to me."
>"...I think maybe Nanoha got through to you a little after all."
>"Oh, are you PROUD of me?"
>"I still think you're completely insane."
>>
>>53681143
>Name one that's permanent.
Being a ghost or any spiritual being whose live is not tied to a physical body. Phasing powers.
Many of the Omega level mutant powers and other abilities requiring near 100% destruction of body mass or you just come back.

Pretty much any super durability power would make you immune to 99% of everything a toon gets hammered with in the classics toon, since the heyday for that stuff was WWII. FISS durability 6 would cover the last 1% with WWII era nukes.

Honestly, most of those jump also give the power to No Sell the all the stuff cartoons show toons comedicly living through for less total CP.
>>
>>53681143
>So me a cartoon where Mickey Mouse tries to whip out a hammer but Donald Duck seals his ability to do so.
>Trawl through decades of animation to find a specific scenario that no one ever thought would be relevant to satisfy an unreasonable autist
I'm gonna go with... no. And you're missing the point anyway. Things in a jump don't have to be 100% canon, things in a generic even less so. As long as it's thematic, it's fine. I could certainly see such a cartoon character just pulling out a key to lock a dimension to annoy someone. Just like they "lock" hearts and "close" the world in some ending sequences.
>>
>>53681363
Don't have a dog in this fight but he has a point if the perk is so different it isn't really thematic. I don't remember the forbidden Mouse no Jutsu being used to seal Donald-sama's unbeatable Quack Chakra Zenkei either.
>>
>>53681350
SUPPLEMENT - Heartless Customization

>Basics: Darkness Physiology <Free>, Darkness Is Corrupting <Free/Mandatory>
>Size: Huge <12 H>
>Movement: Flight <10 H>, Shadow <8 H>, Speed Boost x2 <6 H>
>Body: Emblem <Free>, Legs <Free>, Arms <Free>, Torso <Free>, Head <Free>, Tail <5 H>, Wings <3 H>, Durability <2 H>
>Add-Ons: Human Embodiment (18 years old) <0 H>

SUPPLEMENT - Keyblade Customization

>Basics: Import (Device) <12 KP>
>Length: Medium
>Weight: Mediumweight
>Blade: Blunt
>Keychain Traits: Extra Long <10 KP>, Hook <9 KP>, Ornate <8 KP>, Stand Your Ground <7 KP>, Elemental Key (Darkness) <4 KP>, Dual Elements (Light) <1 KP>, STR Boost <0 KP>
>Keychain Ability: Lady Luck

>"I still don't believe it. I still don't believe you're actually..."
>"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you truly doubt me, Different Dimensioner?"
>"I think I need to lie down. This is just. This is just stupid. What the actual..."
>>
Hey, if there's only one autist throwing a fit, why doesn't everyone agree to just ignore him? He has no power, put it on the drive anyway.
>>
>>53681409
But it IS thematic. Did you even read the perk? Your whole comparison is an reduction to the absurd, or whatever that fallacy was called.
>>
>>53681423
Because it's never just one autist just like it's never one shitposter, but if you blame just one person it makes everyone else feel better about themselves.
>>
>>53681335
>Dog Talisman
>Provides immortality to the one that carries it - protecting them from any attacks that would outright kill them (but not the sensation of the injuries) and also giving a plenty of youthful energies.
I see nothing in the jump saying it provides immunity, but rather leaving it up to the jumper. And a magic item can be removed from you or disenchanted, allowing people to eventually attack you.

>>53681360
>Being a ghost or any spiritual being whose live is not tied to a physical body. Phasing powers.
Vulnerable to physical attacks that can harm incorporeal things or things in adjacent dimensions.

>Many of the Omega level mutant powers and other abilities requiring near 100% destruction of body mass or you just come back.
Regeneration and damage immunity are different things. If they were immune to damage, you couldn't destroy any of their body mass in the first place.

>Pretty much any super durability power would make you immune to 99% of everything a toon gets hammered with in the classics toon, since the heyday for that stuff was WWII. FISS durability 6 would cover the last 1% with WWII era nukes.
Hell, nuke level durability isn't that objectionable to offer. It's immunity that's the issue.

>>53681363
Locking a dimension whose entry way you can access is fine and already covered by Reality Warper anyway. But there's nothing thematic about cartoon characters stopping people from pulling equipment out of their pocket dimensions.
>>
>>53681409
No spoilers please, I just reached the bit where Goofy unlocked the Infinite Pluto Tsukoyomi.
>>
>>53681477
Cute joke.
>>
>>53681323
Yeah, see the thing about Vertigo magic in particular and sometimes general DC magic is that it's generally less blasty or the like than a lot of other magic. It relies on metaphor and belief, coming at things sideways and exploiting metaphysical pressure points. Basically bullshitting reality to make stuff happen. Like Constantine for instance; he has little actual power, but it's pretty much impossible to tell where his mundane trickery ends and his magic starts.

So a lot of his more impressive stuff had less to do with power and more to do with the fact that reality is almost literally an acid trip in Vertigo. A magician with a lot less potential power could have pulled a lot of those things off by sweet talking common sense in just the right way.

And in the various attempts exhausting to rebalance everything when making the jump, Greatest Magician kind of moved away from the whole "you're Tim number 2" and became more of a direct booster to raw power.
>>
>>53681493
There was that time when Bugs broke the fourth wall, entered the "real world", beat up his writer and transfigured Daffy into a quadrupedal flower, barring him access to hammerspace by virtue of him not being able to access it.
>>
>>53681493
Yep, definitely that one Absolutes-Autist. I can't even be bothered to reply to you anymore. Just know that your views are outdated and objectively wrong. Absolutes have their place and time, and in this case it absolutely fits. Really, rather than shitting on this new jump, I'd like you to go beg the various jumpmakers to update all the jumps that have absolute perks to change them. I'm sure that'd be a better use of your time.
>>
>>53681273
>So the perk that lets you access other people's hammerspaces ALSO allows you to override any protection against such access?
The perk would have to override protection to work anon, since you can't normally access someone else's inventory/pocket dimension/hammerspace without their permission at all. They would be assumed to be protected by default.
>>
>>53681526
>Anon is never responsible
>It's all just that shitposter Timmy
>Timmy is also every autistfag, Mommy, Dirge, DD, and every other SB/cyoag namefag that's the flavor of the month to hate

great meme senpai
>>
>>53681593
>Calling dirge a shitposter
Wow good way to expose yourself, idiot.
>>
>>53681350
Red-Eyes you absolute maddragon.
>>
>>53680906
Timestop and defenses against such are a dime a dozen and you're bound to pick it up before too far in your chain unless you specifically avoid it. The Dishonored one also has a lot of flaws such as that it requires a specific gesture to activate, only lasts for a few seconds, and touching something pulls it out of stopped time.
>>
>>53677517
Just talk to the IRC about putting your jump on the drive.
>>
>>53681610
Since I've been here Dirge has shown up in nothing but shitposting. I have no reason to see him as anything otherwise. I'm sure SB loves him because he makes jumps for them but he's done nothing productive here.
>>
>>53681543
>became more of a direct booster to raw power.
Ok, that's what I thought it was. Thanks for the extra clarification.
>>
>>53681493
>It's immunity that's the issue.
This sounds like a _you_ problem.
Other people might like simple 'it just works' declarations like jumpchain perks started as more than something cluttered with all the caveats and exceptions you seem fixated on.

You seem to say nothing is invulnerability except this one jumps perk that are for some reason only you can see.
>>
File: Tim Hunter's Life.jpg (106KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Hunter's Life.jpg
106KB, 525x1216px
>>53681323
He absolutely doesn't. Half the book is the poor sod wandering in and out of magical realms while scary people try to capture him for power, and the other half is him creating things out of personal trauma. And by "things", I mean everything between minor deities, evil clones, universes and interdimensional breaches. Like if Shinji Ikari randomly shat out dirac seas and acid trips throughout his life instead of doing Instrumentality all at once.

He still pulls through, though. Early on they confirmed he can control synchronicity (read: weaponised plot armor) like Constantine, except he has even less idea what he's doing. Once he actively TRIES doing magic, he can pull of shit that other wizards took more than a lifetime to master just by believing in himself.

Except the latter generally creates as many problems as it solves.
>>
>>53681350
RED-EYES NO
YOU DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS
EVER
YOU KNOW NOT WHAT POWERS YOU MESS WITH
Not even the developers know what powers they're messing with
>>
>>53681629
>Timestop and defenses against such are a dime a dozen
Eh, not him, but are they really? Most characters with time-stop defenses are generally pretty high on the totem pole anyway.
>>
File: laughing aku.gif (775KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughing aku.gif
775KB, 500x375px
>>53681643
Oh, my sweet summer child. You. You actually believe all of that?

You really are new here.
>>
>>53681698
No, a shitposter >>53681094 claimed that
>We have dozens of ways to acquire complete and total immunity to physical damage in the chain.

That's what I was refuting. This perk isn't total damage immunity either, just too strong for the setting it's based on.
>>
>>53681717
Crossing the streams is their whole MO, isn't it?
>>
>>53681643
Are you fucking kidding me? How out of touch with reality are you? Are you deliberately exposing yourself as the shitposter? I just can't fathom that you wouldn't have learned by now that bringing up dirge means you are Timmy. I'm not even mad that you are shitposting, but that you can't seem to learn from your mistakes and make actual quality shitposts. It's like you are a fucking moron on three different levels at once.

>>53681734
And you can choke on a dick for all I care. We both know that we have these perks in the chain, but you are too far up your own ass and mindset to admit it. And the part of your fucking comment that he quoted didn't relate to my post, it related to your statement that the perk offered in the Toon jump was too much. If you're going to lie, then don't do it where people can see it.

I should really stop getting so worked up by these morons. It's time for me to go to sleep anyway.
>>
>>53681726
Well for the Dishonored one in particular, anyone sufficiently powerful could shrug it off, anyone with a bit of a magic resistance could do it, and super speed often lets people ignore time stops. Somehow.
>>
>>53681800
>anyone sufficiently powerful could shrug it off, anyone with a bit of a magic resistance could do it
How?
>>
File: IMG_3935.png (330KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3935.png
330KB, 540x304px
Would Grail Mud be able to corrupt the Red or the other color forces like the Green in the DC universe?
>>
>>53681842
Because that's how it works in the game?
>>
>>53681749
That's more Chaos, Red-Eyes' MO is "Power at any costs". Crossing the streams is perfectly acceptable if it gets them more power, though, and he has the Chaos perk to deal with crossing the streams, so it all works out in the end.
>>
>>53681861
Not really, no. You're making quite a few assumptions about the nature of the power.
>>
>>53681727
>the lel newfag meme
You can go shill your namefag all you want, but I don't see what that's going to change. You just come off as defending a SBer who recognizes that the thread hates his guts.
Thread posts: 563
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.