[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with the Primaris Marines showing up is chaos gonna get to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Fabius_Bile.png (906KB, 750x941px) Image search: [Google]
Fabius_Bile.png
906KB, 750x941px
So with the Primaris Marines showing up is chaos gonna get to work on their equivalent?
>>
>>53673182
Isn't your average CSM stronger and tougher than your average LSM though? due mutations, chaos fuckery etc?
>>
>>53673182
>chaos
>get to work
Come on, son. Try better with your bait.
>>
>>53673182
Aren't the new Deathguard supposed to be the primaris equivalent?
>>
>>53673182
Gonna be awhile for Primarines to start taking their old shit to thrift stores so chaos can get something, m8
>>
>>53673328
Depends on who's writing the story. What Chaos gained in favors of Dark God they lack in gear and equipment, very few legions actually run any forges, so there's lot of hand-me-downs, looted gear and ghetto rigging going on.
>>
>>53673328
Maybe physically, but I think the premise is that the lack of formal organisation being scattered warbands makes the average rank & file marine more of a mook than their loyalist counterpart.

Veterans of any description (especially long war vets) should definitely be superior though.
>>
>>53673182
Fabius is too busy trying to make space marines breed and clones for Fulgrim.
>>
>>53673490
That's stupid. Why wouldn't you secure and maintain production facilities for the gear your life depends on?
>>
Over 100 years and still no word of chaos primarines so far.
>>
What is old Fabulous Bill up to these days?
>>
>>53673605
Imagine Abby freezing all currupted/defected/caprured and re-brainwashed primarises in stasis or hiding them in some other way and then releasing them all in the most critical time, shocking corpsefuckers with entire chapters of chaos primarises. Would be very in line with new long-game-schemer-Abaddon image GW are trying to paint.
>>
>>53673611
Busy wiping out armies of knights
>>
>>53673604
You're a bunch of space somalians, you can raid shit and bargain with dark cogboys but you haven't the manpower to occupy anything.
>>
>>53673611
He's majorly disappointed in a whole idea of space marines. He still does make them for various warbands, but that's mostly to gater resources for his live projects:
1. New Men, aka Gene Hounds. His idea of humans 2.0 - stronger, tougher, faster, smarter, having a strange pack kind-of-telepathy-but-not-really hive mind. Not as kickass as space marines, but they lack marine naivete and innate fanaticism and can reproduce naturally. They are still few, but despite being hunted down by both CSM, and the Imperium they slowly greow in numbers
2. Making the modified Emperor clone. Likely to lead his gene-hounds as a glorious Emperor of genehoundkind.
>>
>>53674105
Humans 2.0 probably isn't a bad idea, but he should know by now that flesh is weak.

I want pariahs back in the fluff.
>>
>>53673182
New novel has Alpha legion show up with Primaris marines.

That might be a unique thing to them though, given how they are basically just secret loyalists.
>>
>>53674250
>given how they stole that super-geneseed from the Raven Guard

ftfy
>>
>>53674278
>he doesn't know

I am an authority on this, I happen to be Alpharius.
>>
>>53673604
They went from being an organised army under horus, to being what ammounts to pirates and raiders. They dont have the manpower or even desire to hold something like that for any longer periods of time.
>>
>>53674308
We all are Alpharius.
>>
File: AlphariusOmegonplsgo.png (145KB, 817x456px) Image search: [Google]
AlphariusOmegonplsgo.png
145KB, 817x456px
>>53674334
>>
The guy who makes them has traitor gene seed. He's been banned from using it but he basically doesn't let any one see what he's getting up to so he maybe using it any way. He was told not to by Gulliman but has been really secretative since then
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.