[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/gener ate.php?Genname=questite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: nicholascage.jpg (21KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
nicholascage.jpg
21KB, 250x265px
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=questitem

Set item to 1 and reroll
Is this enough to beat the BBEG in your current campaign?
>>
>>53667186

>Adamantine Oblivion Scythe

Yeah, I think that'd do it
>>
File: 1493021733930.gif (1MB, 736x130px) Image search: [Google]
1493021733930.gif
1MB, 736x130px
>>53667186
>The Phylacteries of Dissolution, Combat, Annihilation, Happiness, Elements, and Dreams
Maybe
>>
>The twelve fragments of the Gold Omen Gem

Is that like the Dragonballs? If so, then yes.
>>
>>53667186
>The twelve parts of the Portable Star Orb

Sounds like an artifact, so gonna say yes. Even fits the whole "BBEG is an awoken AI from a crashed starship rising to godhood in a world of magic"
>>
>>53667186
Heavenly Magical Pendant.

I dunno, wouldnt hurt to have though.
>>
>>53667186
>BBEG
Ugh.
>>
>Savage Wonder Lyre
None of us play instruments. We don't even know who the BBEG is.
>>
>>53667186
>Bloody Token of Happiness
For mild-mannered magic girl campaign, sure.
>>
>The seven parts of the Necromantic Fetish of Despair
My karma is fucked.
>>
>>53667186
>Mysterious Crown of Venom
Now here lies the ambiguity: Does it confer poison related abilities to the wearer, or does it hold poison related statuses that affect the wearer? Either way, I don't think this is enough.
>>
>>53670560
Iron Gods?
>>
>>53667186
>The Eleven Parts of the Necromantic Time Trident

That actually sounds badass and powerful enough to take out the BBEG, and thematically matches the Red Herring villain necromancer committing atrocities to stop a greater evil.
Neat.
>>
>>53670579
Big Bad Evil Xir then
>>
>>53667186
>BBEG

No thanks.
>>
>>53670579
>>53674539
What's with this shit?
>>
File: 1495428758928.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495428758928.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53674770
>assuming evil person's genders
>>
>The Statues of Earth, the Ocean, Shadow, Frost, Monsters, and Words
J-jackpot?
>>
File: 1474891627160.gif (2MB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1474891627160.gif
2MB, 500x349px
>The Amulets of Damnation, Torture, Darkness, Terror, Gore, Elements, and Adroitness
>The Rings of Flame, Acid, Hell, Divination, Traps, Courage, Blood, and the Stars
>>
>>53667186
>Heavenly Axe of Wishes
Sounds a bit weeb but also that it'll get the job done.
>>
>>53667186
>Fetish of Hell

I-I haven't actually considered the BBEG's sexual fetishes yet. But he is trying to turn himself into a demon, so I guess maybe it could stop him somehow?
>>
File: item.jpg (6KB, 331x61px) Image search: [Google]
item.jpg
6KB, 331x61px
>>53667186
I think if I owned this I might retire from being an adventurer.
>>
>>53674770
At least one anon kept autisticly derailing threads with his complaining hatred of that term, trolls picked up on how others would argue with him, and a new bait meme was born.
Riveting saga, eh?
Let us speak no more of it.
>>
>>53676075
Quit it with your historic revisionism.

>>53674770
People have been complaining about "Big Bad Evil Guy" for years. The early complaints seemed to be mostly about the concept itself, with many people disagreeing that a plot needed a character as a central antagonist.

Now, it seems that some of the complaints are about the language. "Big Bad Evil Guy" was coined to sound corny, and is more of an in-joke than a designation like "Central Antagonist." It's also grown to be somewhat vague, with some people using it as the central antagonist, others using it as the final antagonist, and still others using it as simply any antagonist, which can get confusing when trying to communicate about one of these specific ideas.

As far as the shitstorm, I think that comes in part because it takes very little effort to say "BBEG sounds dumb", which is enough to trigger some people who use that phrase. These people then go to say things like "you need to respect this acronym, it's /tg/'s acronym, every true fa/tg/uy uses BBEG exclusively," and that gets even people who had no real interest in the matter upset, because it starts to sound like there's people who are actually actively trying to push BBEG.

BBEG is a meme, and like most memes it doesn't have much of a shelf life. The old joke has faded, and now it seems like people are just finding it weird for people to be so fervent in holding onto it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.