[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TCG General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: GoldenSnitch.jpg (53KB, 523x376px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenSnitch.jpg
53KB, 523x376px
I'm actually really surprised there isn't a general for TCGs
Please forgive me /tg/ I am new to this board and don't know your ways yet. Are Generals ok here?
Since I know how most generals work here

incase you ever wanted to know what there is here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collectible_card_games

>What's your main TCGs
>How many have you played?
>What do you wish came back?
>What do you wish had a game?
>If you've played Pokemon, have you got any scholarship money?

As for me:
Does any one else play Dice Masters on and off?
Would you play the Harry Potter TCG if it made a comeback?
>>
>What's your main TCGs
MTG
I played Yugi back when I was a wee lad.
A few non-trading card games with friends are great.
git probe
Wheel of Time
wot
>>
>>53664011
>pokemon
If you play it long enough and get gud you can get a scholarship with them. This is a legit thing
>>
File: WoT_Playing_Mat.jpg (597KB, 1944x1872px) Image search: [Google]
WoT_Playing_Mat.jpg
597KB, 1944x1872px
>>53664011
Holy shit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time_Collectible_Card_Game
It looks properly convoluted
>>
File: chaotic.jpg (85KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
chaotic.jpg
85KB, 480x672px
Anyone here ever play Chaotic?
>>
>>53664072
looks very Marvel like
>>
>>53664254
I don't know if that's supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing
>>
>>53664327
i like marvel. So it's cool
>>
>>53664347
Well, it had a cartoon that wasn't half bad, if you're interested.
>>
>>53664417
what was it?
>>
>>53664425
http://www.toonova.net/chaotic
>>
>>53664471
oh I remember that show, it was on I think Disney.
>>
>>53664489
So are there any new TCG anybody is looking forward to?
>>
>>53664702
i dunno of any that are new. I wanted to get into that new one with the lolis and shit. It had Alice and wonderland in it. I wanted to work with it but they are basing too much of it off of magic
>>
>>53664702
I'm looking forward to the new L5R cardgame.
I'm also looking forward to Gwent, but that's an online cardgame.
>>
>>53664702
Dragoborne
>>
>>53664730
Force of Will?
>>
>>53664756
yeah that one. Tho I heard it died fast here.
>>
>>53664702
zombie world order is my jam
>>
>>53663957

I played the Harry Potter tcg back when I was a little kid with my siblings and my neighbor. We all missed the 60 card deck rule, so eventually the neighbor kid just bought more cards than us and so had a bigger deck and won.
>>
>>53663957
>I'm actually really surprised there isn't a general for TCGs
That's because there would have to be a good TCG. There isn't. Every single one of them is a blatant cash-grab in which the company tries to jew you out of thousands of dollars with the promise of uber-valuable super ultra mythic holo ghost legendary mega rares, and/or an """Organized Play""" system that works like a reusable Ponzi scheme where the results are pre-determined.

They should have been banned back in the 90's for promoting underage gambling. Several European countries already have.
>>
>>53667160
one kid I knew did that with Yugioh, thought that if you had more cards you could win. I always had to tell him no and that's not how you won.

>>53667237
>Underaged gambling
LOL
Then again the only thing I can see that happening is if kids are gambling but you're not really
>>
>>53663957
>What's your main TCGs?
Yugioh and MTG
I've played the Naruto TCG, Kaijudo, Force of Will, Digimon Fusions TCG, Pokemon, and Vanguard.
Kaijudo/Duel Masters back to the West.
Can't really think of anything.
No.
>>
>>53667633
>Naruto
MUH NIGGA!!
I use to play a lot too, East Coast Mist Village!
>>
>>53667646
It was a great card game. It's a shame it got the axe. I loved the way the game played.
>>53667633
I forgot I played the Panini DBZ card game too.
>>
>>53667692
The DBZ TCG is STILL going and it has the same work as Naruto. I don't know why one is ok and the other isn't. I would still play if it didn't die. Which sucks.
>>
>>53663957

>What's your main TCGs
Yugioh, Vanguard
Just recently drifted out of Magic because of a mix of the obnoxious community and the fact that most decks just feel really samey. I play Pokemon TCGO sometimes, as well as Duelyst. I've touched Hearthstone and Shadowverse before, but they were pretty dull. Megaman NT Warrior was fun, but obviously not going to last. The Harry Potter TCG was probably the best thing to come out of that shit franchise. The Kingdom Hearts TCG was decent. The Naruto TCG was pretty fun. Neopets was probably one of the worst TCGs I've played, and the card designs were all lazy af. Force of Will is okay. Duel Masters was an amazing game that fixed pretty much every problem Magic has, but Bombazar Blue and WotC's slowness to react killed the game outside of Japan. Kaijudo was probably the worst reboot any game ever had. Chaotic was okay. The Bionicle TCG was an interesting concept, but I couldn't coerce anybody into trying it out.
Duel Masters, just pick up where it left off and don't print anything that was banned. In terms of cards in games that I play, I wish Stratos would be unbanned, and Infernity Archfiend would be unlimited.
Warhammer 40K, Metal Gear, and R-Type would all make interesting card games
Nope.
>>
>>53667846
do you think Yugioh makes players asshole or do you think they are always that way?

I've run into several people saying it does.

I went to a TCG/Comic shop one day and some 16 year old punk tried to pull that shit on me. "If you answer my math problem, I'll respect you as an adult" I wanted to punch him so fuckin bad
>>
>>53667880
In the local communities I've been in, there's been one YGO player who's been an asshole, and dozens of Magic players. The Magic players go to the LGSes during YGO tournaments just to mock the YGO players and occasionally steal their decks.
>>
>>53667914
I've been playing TCGs since I was 13, so 12 years, I've on and off been in yugioh crowds. Most of them are ok. but they can be a handful and stuck up. Magic players are normally ok, but once you have a teenager playing magic it's almost impossible to get them to play something different. I've tried to get some of them to play Pokemon or Yugioh but they always look down on it like it's trash. I had to explain it's completely different.

You wanna see some pathetic ass players, I've seen the MLP players. Those guys just are sorry neckbeards trying to hard.
>>
>>53667948
I've never seen anyone play the MLP TCG. And from what I've seen, younger MtG players are usually more willing to try other games. The ones who aren't are the ever-present crowds of middle aged neckbeards.
>>
>>53667987
>"Why would I ever want to play THAT game!"
It's like at a young age, when they tried other games, they know that there's more than 1 game out there and willing to give it a shot. I live by the Jaden rule I guess you could say, You never know what game is going to come out, just gotta have as much fun as possible.
>>
>>53668004
I find that the best way to know what you like is to try more things.
>>
>>53668034
playing around 12 different TCGs should say something.
>>
>>53664756
It died pretty fast here too.

>>53667713
>>53667692
DBZ is one of my mains as well, but it is NOT still going, actually. It got cancelled (I think because there's going to be a new Dragon Ball Super card game licensed to/created by another company.) Like the previous iteration, it's just fan stuff now.
>>
>>53668529
that's pretty stupid. Why can't good tcgs just stay? I'm not a fan of dbz but still.
>>
>>53668540
In this case it's purely a business move, and I can understand why. The original DBZ game did well in large part because the tv show was airing in the US at the time. This remake, not so much. They don't want their own IP's competing with themselves, the reboot hasn't done super well, and the DBS game will have the benefit of released while the American version is airing on tv. Smart move on their part even if it sucks.
>>
>>53669024
I guess that does make sense. Combining it and making as much cash off it as possible makes the most sense in this for the simple fact that everyone wants to get in on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 250x349px
>>53663957
>What's your main TCGs
Magic mostly. Always go back to it in some form, if only because it doesn't die. Playing Wixoss as well, pic related, and that's a load of fun if you can get over no one playing it or the language barrier. Reprints are common, games are quick, and the rules are simple.
Pokemon was my first, but I never really learned the rules when I was collecting. Magi Nation was a cool idea but never had anyone to play with. Played L5R a bit in college with friends, and it was a slow start but fun. Yuyu Hakusho was an interesting idea as well. Played the DBZ 90s-2000s game a lot, which I enjoyed at the time. Piccolo's deck size and regen was great. Yugioh a bit. Aquarian Age was one of the more interesting ideas lorewise, though mechanically was slow and stilted. Friends also got me to play a game of VS once.
Western TCG ideas.
Nothing existing. An original IP that wasn't a Magic clone would be nice.
No

>>53667846
>40K
Totally had a game. GW sold it, and it looked like you fought for territory cards but I never tried.
>>
>>53668540
Because neckbeards aren't all that smart. They usually only play the biggest games and bitch and moan relentlessly about them. Yet any actual alternative is shunned and subsequently withers and dies.
>>
>What's your main TCGs
Magic.
Played Pokemon when I was little (in addition to Magic).
nothing
A Nintendo themed one could be neat. They already make cards, so why not?
Stopped playing before this was an issue, and I've graduated now.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>53670998
It's an investment thing mostly. If you've sunk $X and Y years into one card game that gives you experience of the chase, improving decks, getting your strategy off, memorizing cards, etc., then why put that much into an unknown?

>>53671081
>Nintendo themed
I'd play a card game where you used Nintendo characters and items to build a video game, collect fans, and become more fun than your opponent's game. Different colors/factions could be game styles, like Competitive Multiplayer, Party, Simple (like Kirby), and Complex.
>>
>>53671256
I'm sure you are aware of the sunk cost fallacy because everyone is at this point, but that is exactly what this is. Hell, I don't even understand the reasoning of
>I hate THIS
>But I have to keep playing because there is no alternative to THIS
>>
>>53671596
>I hate THIS
I don't completely get this either. I think that sometimes it really is just sunk cost, plain and simple.

Other times, I think it's nostalgia, and genuinely liking the THIS. They remember when they really enjoyed playing the game, or still like the core idea underneath what they don't like, or are just overly critical and can only voice their opinions like children. I think they want THIS to follow their rules, not someone else's.

>>53663957
Also OP, there's no need for a TCG general. Most games are dead or unplayed, or at least ignored by /tg/. The others have their own threads.
>1-5 Magic threads at any given time, from generals to OC content
>Yugioh thread from time to time
>Pokemon TCG thread/general once in a bluemoon
>L5R LCG hype thread
>Force of Will generals used to be around, but die real quick now

What other active games are there?
>>
>>53671959
Netrunner, but it's in the process of dying currently.
You mentioned Pokémon, that has a constant thread on /vp/
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 750x1334px
>>53672137
>on /vp/
Makes sense.

Shame all these games die. I wanted to try FoW, since Magic-with-a-land-deck appeals to me in concept, and I don't mind weeb.

So if you were the head of a team tasked with making a new physical TCG, what would it be like? Main mechanics, art style, amount of story, is it based on something?
>>
>>53672641
Are you asking about what we want to see, or what could be succesful? Because if you are looking for success:
Everything is secondary to the amount we can spend on marketing. The list goes as follows
>Marketing
>Visuals
>Online Client
>Setting
>Gameplay
>>
>>53672714
I was talking about what you'd want to see, yeah. I know marketing is king.
>>
>>53670711
it never seems like when other random companies make a game, they have no idea what they are doing and they are just throwing it out there

>>53670998
>Makes a good game
>there's always something wrong
>neckbeard gets his whitey tidies in a knot
>has to change a stupid card cause it beat him
this happened in naruto several times

>>53671256
>Nintendo
I'm surprised I've not seen a Splatoon card game

>>53671959
>>They die
That's why I made a TCG general to cover everything instead of trying to make 1 thread for 1 game.
>>
m hoping that we get at least around 20+ people here, I was thinking of making a TCG discord.
>>
>>53671959
star wars destiny, but there aren't many places where it's actively played
>>
>>53675167
>this happened in naruto several times
Did the lead designer of the Naruto TCG change cards because they fucked him up or what do you mean with that?

>it never seems like when other random companies make a game, they have no idea what they are doing and they are just throwing it out there
Yes, basic layout and design is where practically all of them fail. I'm convinced that a TCG with an amazing layout and artstyle would have a chance on that merit alone. For example, hire the guy that does the interfaces for Atlus games to do your layout design and it'll probably look good enough to get people into it by the card frame alone.
>>
>>53675561
It would just turn into a MtG discord.
>>
>>53675638
>naruto
No what happened is that a card would say one thing but they never reprinted it so if you didn't know and played it you'd get in trouble, and they edited it's meaning and it was some load of shit. Basically, it was a good card and they nerfed it

>layout and everything
It's not complicated to make a good TCG.
I don't mind admitting that I tried to get into MLP to see if it was a good CCG but the game is all over the place. The only reason it's making any money is cause of neckbeard bronies. Then you got L5R. I don't even know how that game lasted as long as it did. Required to use 2 decks at once... that shit was annoying. I could play it but it was just too much to do in 1 sitting.

>>53675688
Yeah I can see that, but so far no one is really talking about Magic that much. Seems a bit scattered
>>
>>53675731
Well, yeah, Errata is incredibly problematic for TCGs, hence why WotC rightfully keeps away from it.
>>
>>53675731
I guess. Just make it and see what happens.
>>
>>53675167
Would be interesting if we could keep these threads going.

>I'm surprised I've not seen a Splatoon card game
I'm not. Japanese games are usually either waifu games, or art-reusing waifu games. Splatoon doesn't have a large enough variety of established characters for that. That, and I feel like Splatoon would make a better LCG, as much as I like TCGs. X turn limit, Othello but with cards and kids/squids.

>just throwing it out there
I mean, aren't they? In most cases the IP branding is what's there to pull people in, not the mechanics. THIS is popular, and card games are popular, so let's make THIS: The Card Game. And assuming the mechanics are any good, when you run out of IP (no more Naruto/DBZ/Yuyu seasons, no more Star Wars/HP movies) you either run out of art to reuse, or potentially recognition.

>Naruto
What, bans? Errata? Can't say I don't bitch about some cards from time to time, but yeah nerds will turn a molehill into a mountain.
>>
>>53675758
WOTC?

>>53675759
>>53675797
old server, was going to make something with it but it never took off. I feel like this will be more fun.

https://discord.gg/QvW5nW7 (server is set to temp member so if you wanna stay, lemme know in #staff_online)

>LCG
I've never played an LCG yet, I need to but being broke sucks balls
>>
>>53675731
>two decks
I found that the startup for the game was too much. Once it got rolling turns flew by, but each player's turns 1 and 2 plus setting up two decks took a decade. Or maybe it's just my playgroup that was slow.

I liked the mechanics otherwise, and while I was never part of the greater community I like the idea of a TCGs story being influenced by fans and tournament results to a degree.

>Seems a bit scattered
Like other anons say, keep going. I feel like unless we play games we keep bringing up the threads will fail eventually, but until then keep going.
>>
>>53676042
>LCG
I've played a deckbuilder or two, and a deckbuilder-LCG thing that was basically Magic.

I like the idea of a condensed card game that wouldn't work like Magic's ongoing business model makes sense to me. What doesn't make sense is them just being MagicBut!
>>
>>53676138
>>scattered
Yeah, I can try. So far doesn't seem like /tg/ is shit at least. At least this place is nice and hasn't yelled at me about something stupid.

>>53676257
I've not played the LCG yet, I heard there's technically only one.
>>
>>53676340
Maybe I'm confusing the meaning then, and have only played more TCG-like deckbuilders.

While I don't think I'd play all the games we talk about here, I like card mechanics and lore fluff. The Japanese game I mentioned befor even, Aquarian Age, had a setup I thought was cool.
>you're not represented by a card, but are the "player" like magic
>but you're shit for nothing, and your only actual power in mind controlling others
>your main resource is the characters you take control of, and your more powerful cards require you to control a certain number of a certain faction, and drain X energy from all the cards you own, you puppets casting spells and making attacks
>your life is your deck, losing when you take 10 damage (get stabbed enough), or deck out (your mind melts)
>>
>>53676525
I've never played a LCG before so I don't know the first thing about it.
>>
>>53667573
In the Harry Potter tcg, your deck also served as your lifepoints. Attacks removed cards from your deck. You lose when you hit 0 cards.

An easily forgotten rule is that you must have exactly 60 cards in your deck.
>>
>>53677257
I was too young when I got in the game so I didn't have a damn clue what I was doing. I think I was 8 when it came out.
>>
>>53677257
The DBZ game had it too, with Namekians able to have a higher deck count. I've always liked that system.

What did HP use instead of mana/land?
>>
>>53677790
technically, it did have a type of mana following like charms or something, I know that much
>>
>>53672641
If I made a tcg, I would want to base it on the "Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mount SKULLFIRE" board game. It would be highly interactive and silly.
>>
>>53679359
will it have a flaming dildo sword too?
>>
>>Main
MtG, quite fun with something like xmage and cockatrice so I don't have to give the GDP of a small country to play. I have physical cards, and I usually expand that collection once a year with a big box from a target or walmart.
>> How many have you played?
Yugioh, Duel Masters, and TES Legends, which I found quite fun, if a little simplistic.
>>What do you wish had come back?
Duel Masters without a doubt, even though my perception of it is a wee bit skewed considering the only way I can play it is through the old GBA game through an emulator. It had a decent mana system, even though some civs were better than others, at least in my eyes.
>>What do you wish had a trading card game
In all honesty, I want Steam to have a TCG for all of those 15 cent pieces of digital garbage in my inventory
>>If you've played Pokemon, have you got any scholarship money?
Never touched the stuff, only really played the GBC and GBA games.
>>
>>53680279
>all the steam cards
LOL yeah I made like 85 cents off that shit. Why do people want them?

>Never touched the stuff
"Hey man, you wanna try some Pokemon cards? Good shit nigga"
>>
>>53680311
>>Why do people want them?
E-peen reasons, probably. It seems like a thing nobody really even asked for.
>>
>>53663957
>What's your main TCGs
Magic. It's always magic. Sunk cost fallacy and all that, though having a decent playgroup with my brothers and a few buds definitely helps. I've also been getting back into Raw Deal, as a local buddy's been picking it back up as well and having a playgroup, albeit small, is nice.

Oh god, let's see. Magic, Yugioh, Pokemon, Vs, Vanguard, Magi-Nation, Raw Deal, Duel Masters, Kaijudo, Dragon Ball Z, L5R, World of Warcraft (pre-Hearthstone), Naruto, Star Wars, Star Trek, UFS, that old Digimon game, Warhammer Invasion, Gundam MS War... I think that's it? I'm probably missing a couple, to be honest.

Magi-Nation is probably the big one, because it was so goddamn neat for what it was trying to do. Shame 2I pretty much dropped the IP to focus on pushing out that shoddy cartoon.

R-Type (as mentioned >>53667846) sounds -super- fucking neato. However, a chill, co-operative dungeon crawling game would be really interesting. Like, a cross between the tabletop game Ryuutama and the video game series Etrian Odyssey would get me on board like a motherfucker.

No, though I was playing before that was even a thing. I did make it to Nationals from '12-'14, though. Didn't do terribly well because fuck Crushing Hammer. Only hit 1 out of 10 heads in a match where literally even one more would've won me the game.
>>
File: Weave into Nothing.png (315KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
Weave into Nothing.png
315KB, 350x490px
How can no one ITT know about Hex? its digital magic with aspirations to be so much more (eventually a complete MMO) and the devs are making so many amazing cards/mechanics. I don't understand how it isn't more popular, the only real flaw with the game is that there just aren't a ton of people playing. Even the art is starting to grow on me as being on par with MTG.
>>
>>53680843
https://www.polygon.com/2015/9/25/9399821/wizards-of-the-coast-cryptozoic-magic-the-gathering-lawsuit-settlement
There was a lawsuit, and brand loyalty is a thing.
>>
>What's your main TCGs
Nothing. I have finally realized how much of a money sink the whole things is, though the new L5R LCG looks good.
The original Decipher Star Wars and the 4 other CCGs that came after, Ani-Mayhem, Star Trek, Magi-Nation, MtG, L5R, WoW TCG, Spoils, VS, UFS, Vampire the Masquerade, Yu Gi Oh, Pokemon, Force of Wills, City of Heroes, Spycraft, 7th Sea, Warhammer 40k and Warlord are all I can remember, I am sure when I visit the booth of defunct TCGs at GenCon I will remember more...
Magi-Nation, good times.
I wish Decipher's Star Wars CCG would come back.
No, but I sold all of my cards in a garage sale a long time ago. Younger me was an idiot, there was a 1st Ed Charizard in that stack of cards... I hope whoever bought those cards didn't destroy it at least.
>>
>>53680843
It was just a reskin of their WoW TCG, and they way the whole spilt between Blizzard and Cryptozoic went down left a bad taste for a lot of people.
>>
>>53680950

They "won" the lawsuit, settling to change a few cards that were almost exact copies of magic cards that existed as tributes to the game.

>>53680989

Its not at all, the game is basically mtg with a significant use of the digital design space (I never played the wowtcg but I imagine its pretty different)

Also I believe they recently split from cryptozonic and are now self published/independent.

>pic related: my current favorite card (the spiderling are unblockable 1/1s that are "hatched" when your opponent draws or mills the egg cards put into their deck
>>
>>53680446
damn son, I think you most everyone beat so far of what all you played.

>>53680971
unfortunately, 1st E Charizard isn't worth that much. maybe at best 10 bucks.
>>
Anyone here tried Star Realms? Its the only game app i've found worth paying for. Really fun deckbuilding game, super smooth gameplay designed for tablets where you have to balance currency and combat while trying to take cards that your opponent wants while keeping your own deck as small and streamlined as possible. Really rewards good deck management, and every tiny decision feels impactful.
>>
Don't you die on me yet thread!
>>
any one want to trade?
>>
I still play 7th Sea sometimes. It's pretty fun
>>
rip thread
>>
>>53682492
i saw that on the wiki, that looks cool.
>>
LIVE!
>>
and then I'll try again today at some point. If you come in CTR F Discord. Come join if you like
>>
>>53680446
>>53680971
I know I said I didn't want anything in particular to come back, but Magi-Nation was cool. I never really got to play much, but Underneath was neat, and while the first expansion added mountain, void, and plains factions, the next few expansions kept adding more? Deserts and snow and such. If they brought it back, would you want a dozen different colors, or to have it scaled down to like 6 or 7? Green (forgot the name) and Weave rolled into one, with substategies in the combined faction? Combining the desert or mountain region with Cald?

So who will admit to having tried to design a TCG before? I have two notable ideas that I either abandoned or that fell apart on me.

First was set in a somewhat Nordic fantasy setting. Four types of "mana", sun, moon, earth, and stars, with the six factions pulling from each two-mana combination. Red from sun and stars, blue from moon and earth, etc. You had a 3x3 grid to play cards and spells, and had to balance hitting your opponent with not going unnoticed, as each card would have basically a mascarade rating and playing too many high cards (or your opponent changing the rules) would get you outed as a witch.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.