[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm building a monster girls setting for my players that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0411.jpg (184KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
184KB, 970x545px
I'm building a monster girls setting for my players that want one.

Because this is a very weird request coming from some awesome(if strange) players I wanna make a very unconventional feeling world

>what are some things to make my setting a bit more unique?
>what are some unheard of but awesome monsters to put in here?
>>
>>53662548
Hoo boy... I've gotta bump this thread because taken seriously... things could get interesting.

Your best bet is to base it off of Centaur's Worries and Kui Ryoko's body of work. Less fetish that way. Golden Sky Stories is a good system to look at as well.

Bottom line: MAKE IT FUCKING COMFY.
>>
File: 567112_p5.jpg (168KB, 1479x625px) Image search: [Google]
567112_p5.jpg
168KB, 1479x625px
Monsters are a diverse order of magical parasitoids created by a jealous creator god that only wished for Their creations to have something to challenge them.

Monsters are exponentially stronger than any human, and passively emit a corrupting miasma that brainwashes male humans into wanting to mate with them unconditionally and forcibly transforms female humans into monsters. The fact that this would inevitably lead to the extinction of the entire human race and the subsequent extinction of every monster incapable of asexual reproduction is well-acknowledged, but no efforts are being made by monsters to prevent it. Humans who attempt to prevent this are either killed by monsters or enslaved.

The only way to effectively prevent this slow, crawling, raping apocalypse would be to kill and replace the monsters' sovereign demideific overlord. Unfortunately, the monster overlord shows no interest in giving up their seat and is far too powerful for the creator god to defeat personally. For some reason, this is seen as a good thing by everyone.

Interesting ideas for exotic monster girls include "Girl With Thematic Hair Accessories", "Girl With The Lower Half Of A Wild Animal", "Girl With Thematic Hair Accessories And Unusual Skin Color", and "Girl With The Lower Half Of A Wild Animal, Hair Accessories, And Unusual Skin Color".
>>
>>53662950
I'm trying to do my own thing like a weirdo
>>
>>53662548
All monsters are based on insects, and have only some interest in mating with humans.
>>
File: new-diplodocid-140514_1.jpg (60KB, 625x388px) Image search: [Google]
new-diplodocid-140514_1.jpg
60KB, 625x388px
>>53662950
>>53663290
Laaaaame

>>53662548
All humans have a monster copartner that is supernaturally bonded with them from birth. Monsters and humans live on opposite sides of the planet, and all human women mysteriously disappeared 3 years ago, which is when the monsters start appearing. After 1 week, all the chads of the planet began subjugating and raping the twinks of the world, who had no choice but to surrender.

Your players are a group of freedom fighters desperate enough to try to escape into the monster world. When they do so, their plane crashes and they get amnesia, so they don't know any of this.

Include tsundere dinosaur girls
>>
>>53663665
I'd play it.
>>
>>53663665
That's freakin impressive

Anywho if I wrote a monster girl setting and posted it here would you guys read it
>>
>>53662548
My monster girl setting, which I never gave the proper love to, was actually a form of afterlife based on Tower of God. The idea was there were 20 levels you had to pass through to reach the gods. You can't die, if you do you simply revive at the floor Guardian's domain, who are gods unto themselves but lesser.

The only catch was that if you stayed on any given floor too long, you would change, slowly. The enhancements would make you stronger, turning you into a monster girl as you struggled, but if you waited too long, you'd end up a full monster and be unable to pass through the gate to the next floor. If you make it in time, your body returns to normal. Most people give up on floors 1,2, or 3.

The plot important thing is that once you reach a given level, you can find paths back to the earlier levels, giving you access to trade and other NPCs revenge on high level monsters below, or even challenge one of the guardians.
>>
>>53664467
Huh cool
>>
File: Terran Guide to Xeno-tourism.jpg (111KB, 736x985px) Image search: [Google]
Terran Guide to Xeno-tourism.jpg
111KB, 736x985px
>>53662548
Since I'm into monsters but not monster girls, I think I can help make some suggestions.
What if instead of fantasy monsters, it was a science fiction setting with alien girls instead?
>>
>>53662548
Well, why do they exist? Was there some weird plague only killing the women and they had to hybridise them with monsters to avoid extinction or something?

Actually that could be fun, since there could be a more refined set of bioenhancement options for everyone now and a subplot of dealing with various defects and health issues the hybrids suffer from due to the rush for a cure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.