[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1541: Isekai Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 686
Thread images: 95

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Threads
>>53638609
>>
File: Drift.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Drift.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
Any jumps with EUROBEAT?
>>
>>53648091
youtube
>>
>>53648091
Jojo, make a cool Stand with it.
The Transporter Shard in Worm will make you a beast at driving
>>
What are some good jumps with giant space wars?
>>
>>53648194
>pic

Technically he wasnt an ork. Hw was an orukhai.
>>
>>53648206
>it's an uruk-hai apologists can't even spell the race they're defending right episode
>>
File: 17675121.jpg (63KB, 296x475px) Image search: [Google]
17675121.jpg
63KB, 296x475px
/jc/, what have been your dumbest plans?
>>
>>53647805
I have the same problem with most fantasy jumps.
Personally I just got Nubee to give me one of his OC quirks at random, and did my build around that in the spirit of "people don't get to pick their own quirks".

>>53648194
Didn't we have that post like, two threads ago?

Sins of a Solar Empire
Supreme Commander
The Polity (with Avalon Station Drawback)
Starship Troopers: Roughneck Chronicles (with or without Arachnophobia drawback)
Steven Universe (with the big drawback)
Warhammer 40k (especially Imperium & Eldar)
>>
File: IMG_1168.jpg (85KB, 1024x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
85KB, 1024x525px
>>53648194
>Star Trek Jumps
>Star Wars Jumps
>All 40K Jumps
>Endless Space (I think this is a jump)
>>
>>53648411
Could we have a list of your waifus?
>>
File: annihilation.jpg (495KB, 2048x804px) Image search: [Google]
annihilation.jpg
495KB, 2048x804px
>>53648194
Marvel or DC can easily be depending where you go
>>
>>53648411
Nah, we've got Endless Legends bu tnot Endless Space (yet).
>>
File: ls_konata_study.jpg (70KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ls_konata_study.jpg
70KB, 480x270px
> Finally decide to redo my Naruto build, in order to prune some companions
> This means taking advantage of the free imports
> Lookat drawbacks
> "Dysfunction Junction: You and your team... don't really get along."
> If one genin takes it, they all have to.
> Decide that, nah, I don't wanna take that if I'm importing my own companions.
> But in this jump, companions can also take drawbacks.
> Realize one of those companions would ABSOLUTELY take that drawback.
> For just a moment, feel an absurd desire to call that companion a dipshit.
> Realize this is what I put my companions through all the fucking time.

Huh. So this is what it feels like.
>>
File: o0c.jpg (213KB, 1363x837px) Image search: [Google]
o0c.jpg
213KB, 1363x837px
>>53648432
>>53648411
>>53648375
Thanks guys, I was gone 2 threads ago.
>>
Batman Anon I have question. Can I take take learning timetable of 2nd magic from F/SN and apply it to Kaleid 2nd magic ?
>>
File: IMG_1006.jpg (76KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.jpg
76KB, 750x1000px
>>53648421
Like current chain waifus?

If current chain.

1.) Pokewaifu (Gardevoir)
2.) Setsuna from Fire Emblem Fates
3.) Rinkah from Fire Emblem Fates
4.) Sadayo Kawakami from P5

They fulfil my roles I need. As a mostly mage/monk type character, I needed protection so Rinkah as a Black Smith was pretty good at that.

I also needed a roguish type character, Setsuna fits that bill. I had to work with her not to accidently walk into the traps. She's still a ditz when she's not in combat or in dangerous situations.

Pokewaifu is the healer type. She's also the head wife and takes the job seriously. However she is the motherly type so she's not mean.

Sadayo picks up what's needed at any given moment. She's also our personal maid, but she drops the cutsie "meido" personality. She's more herself but loving. She's like the second motherly figure do to her experience as a teacher.
>>
>>53643270

The Spellmaster companion option needs clarification. She gets half the CP you do? For just this jump, I hope? Does that include the CP you spent on her?

And every time she resets her progress, she gets better at making you better every time you reset your progress?
>>
>>53648139
>MFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4
>>
Is there any way to safely use the upgraded shapeshifting perk from gunnerkrigg court without ending your chain?
>>
>>53648761
Real eat toggle to selectively turn off portions of your powers, turn off unwanted shapeshifting.
>>
>>53648798
Just ignoring that doesn't work with real eaters rules huh?
>>
File: Hero Time!.jpg (38KB, 342x351px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Time!.jpg
38KB, 342x351px
So which jump provides the best time diddling perks?
>>
File: A1214-113.jpg (57KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
A1214-113.jpg
57KB, 450x500px
Bastard!! jump is quickly getting closer to being ready. All the perks are actually decided, but we still need to fluff them up and find the appropriately metal names, and there's only a few items left. Could be as soon as a week from now that I release this thing.

Problem is...we're kind of stuck on these last few items. 100 cp item for an origin based on Dark Schneider, a 100cp for one based on Kall-Su and his Shoguns, a 100 and 200 for an origin based on Yoko, her father and the various knights and samurai of kingdoms like Metallicana and Iron Maiden and lastly a 100 item for an origin based on the various monsters of the first half of Bastard!!, from the common orc to Ede EE and dragons.

If anyone familiar with the series has any suggestions for these (Or in general for the part 1 jump if they like), we'd really appreciate the help. My sisters are stumped and I'm struggling too, so while we will eventually find these last few, it'd speed things up a lot if anyone could chuck us some suggestions.
>>
>>53648835
It doesnt make it more powerful or change its power source how is that against the rules?
>>
>>53648911
>Doesn't make it more powerful
It seems like it's greatly increasing it's utility to me. Going from adjusting the level of the power to specifically shutting off drawbacks or unwanted parts of the power and leaving the good stuff is a huge, ginormous leap in power.
>>
>>53648923
It just turns the powet from always on to on when you want it. There is no power increase, it may have more utility now but utility is not base power.
>>
>>53648923
So the perk can'tmake something any more useful? Seems stupid since that is literally its purpose.
>>
>>53648950
You're increasing the good side with no decrease elsewhere. It is straight up making the power better overall. Unless you're the sort of person who thinks power refers solely to how much it can destroy, stop pretending this isn't making it stronger.
>>
>>53648962
That's not it's purpose. At all. It lets you change things to similar things. Fire powers can become Ice powers. They can't become better Fire powers.
>>
>>53648965
>You're increasing the good side with no decrease elsewhere.

No I am not increasing it at all, it stays the same.

Unless you cannot read english I have said this already. Fuck you could literally just use toggle as is.
>>
File: LoGH-Tradition.jpg (509KB, 960x2160px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH-Tradition.jpg
509KB, 960x2160px
>>53648194

The legend of Galactic heroes

And as I said before I recommend you watch the Anime first before reading the jump because the Jump spoils the show majorly
>>
>>53648972
>>53648965
Yeah no, ice and fire have way different utility, if I changed it to electricty powers then I could do a shitload more, more utility is not more power.
>>
>>53649002
You said above to "Real eat toggle to selectively turn off portions of your powers, turn off unwanted shapeshifting." Either you're just saying to toggle the whole thing off in which case you're a moron who mentioned real eater for no reason or you're saying to specifically turn off an unwanted part of the shapeshifting power, something way beyond Toggle's reach, and then saying to use Real Eater to make it capable of such a thing, which would be a straight up upgrade.
>>
>>53649019
So is more power getting the ability to turn off all the drawbacks and unwanted parts of all your powers from a perk that normally just lets you turn off the entire power at once, good and bad?
>>
>>53648864
>100 cp item for an origin based on Dark Schneider, a 100cp for one based on Kall-Su and his Shoguns, a 100 and 200 for an origin based on Yoko

For Darsh you can always put up that Cape/Leather gear for the freebie and have costume gear for the rest

IIRC one of the chapters has big pauldrons
>>
>>53649021
Toggle already turns off portions of powers, stop moving goalposts. I mean unless you think toggle shpuld turn you into a base human whenever you use it.
>>
>>53649026
No anon, by his definition, total reality warping would be an acceptable change so long as it could not deal more damage maximum then whatever fire power you were working with originally. Just get the biggest biggatons ability you have and turn it into reality warping with real eater.
>>
>>53649026
Being able to turn off portions of powers not entire powers is a downgrade. Not even who you linked just saiyan.
>>
>>53649040
No, ti cannot you moron. Read the perk. It can turn off your power partially OVERALL. So you can have half your normal super strength or a tenth of your normal magical power, not that you can turn off bits you don't like.
>>
>>53649052
...so turn off all portions of a power? How is it a downgrade to gain the ability to get rid of all the costs, limits and drawbacks to your abilities? Are you just shit posting? I cannot see how this can be more clear.
>>
>>53649041
And by your definition real eater literally cannot do anything. All I am saying is utility does not equal power.
>>
>>53648864
How long will it take for part 2 to come after part 1? Have you started working on it?
>>
>>53649039
I don't know. We already have Abigail's tentacle/spider leg cape (Optionally some other attack capable clothing) as a 100 for another origin. It is a good idea to offer some sort of free clothing thing with big pauldrons though, thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>53649053
>can turn off your power partially OVERALL

Exactly, so how if it can already do that can it not do that.
>>
>>53648761
Wouldn't you just need something like Anon, It's You! (Robocop) to stop the identity loss, and then a perk to keep absolute control of yourself like maybe Mind Over Matter (Cho Aniki)?
>>
>>53645411

>Half dragon in Arcanum

No idea, beyond that it increases power and lifespan to some degree, and was capable of resurrecting the long deceased.

It's a bit of a silly perk, as the Dragon Blood Pool comes up for one or two small questlines. Having it be a source for creating powerful undead would be more appropriate than completely nebulous "half dragon" powers that are never explained.
>>
>>53649083
No you fuck you literally can not change the downsides of a perk.
>>
>>53649071
I've got a bunch of ideas noted down already but not much serious work because we're all in the middle of our exams. It's probably not going to be as big as the part 1 (4 planned origins in part 2 against the 8 origins in part 1) but we should still get a sizeable amount done.
>>
>>53649061
>>53649059
>>53649053
>>53649052
>>53649041
If it can't change anything if the utility or power goes up what can it do? It is way to expensive to be just a reskin.
>>
>>53649112
For one, it's probably the fucking worst perk in the entire chain because of how vague it is, how meta bullshit it is and how much confusion and arguments it generates.

Two, if we have to talk about it, maybe a middle ground solution is best. Obviously things that boost power overall are out but things that only do it in certain situations could be okay or things that make it better in some areas while worse in others could be good too. That way you can make sense of things like the fire-ice-electricity example, where the 'utility' is improved a lot and it's better in a good amount of cases, but it's not stronger overall with no losses.
>>
>>53649096
>using perks in combination to shore up their weaknesses is changing them.
You should probably let everyone know their combos are invalid then.
>>
>>53649112
Tge perk runs in between those reeimg fucks, yes it can change stuff into stuff with more utility to ypu as long as it stays the same power, turning fore to ice as said,or fire to electricity. The problem is you cant really tell where more utility = more power because without the maksr its just a bunch of reeeing shitpistery.
>>
>>53649083
I don't really know desu. The perk is as follows:
>+You can now take on the form of things not strictly living or even normally mobile. Become a living pillar of fire or a flying shadow, will yourself into a form and it is so. You can gain great benefits in power from these forms by submitting to them and letting them change who you are within them, embodying destruction, life or other similar concepts at a cost of it being harder to act against your form.

>-You take on these forms by believing you are them, and this has the minor effect of altering your thinking slightly. Rocklike forms become more stubborn, forms based on fire seek to feed and grow by destroying the landscape. At base this is easily resisted, a minor want to be brushed aside. However time and people’s perception can change this, as you stay in a form or if all who know you see you as a form then that form’s influence on you will grow, not a great deal but enough for you to not notice. It is also somewhat over easy to change forms, with what you need right at your fingertips it is easily possible to give in on accident and change more than you intended. If you become more something else than yourself mentally, your chain shall cease as you are no longer you.

With the perk you can change your form by believing you are what you are changing into. So the perk from Robocop for example could make it impossible to change shape at all, because you always believe yourself to be human. That's why I asked the thread, I can't think of any perk that would allow me safe shapeshifting while retaining the ability to shapeshift at all.
>>
>>53649142
>>53649134
Damn. Well that makes things more difficult.
>>
>>53649112
Eh, you can upgrade the utility with it. The first example that we have of an ability being changed was a super-strength that make you invisible because people subconsciously feared you so much that they erased you from their minds to a speed ability that let you dodge a conceptual counter-attack.

Another change is turning an ability to see the world through other's eyes to a self-analysis ability.

Both abilities clearly upgraded their utility. Heck, the third canon example was to allow All Fiction to 'unerase' things. That's clearly an upgrade in power.

Just don't listen to these people. No matter what you come with, they will hate it because they hate the perk itself as >>53649134 admits.
>>
>>53649183
You realise the ability is heavily, heavily nerfed from the canon power?
>>
>>53649183
Says the idiot so stupid he can't be bothered to read the jump and see that the Real Eater perk has much harsher limits compared to the original power. Try not using those examples when they directly contradict the few clear rules the perk actually has you idiot.
>>
>>53649214
Show where in the jump it says you cannot increase utility? Not him but unless it says it you have to go by canon.
>>
>>53649163
>Anon, It's You! (Robocop)
>No matter what happens to you, no matter what you become, you will always be you. You could be just a brain in a jar and you would still have everything you need to make you 'human'.
Okay, so Robocop probably isn't the best one.

Maybe:
>I Am What I Am And Always Will Be (Innistrad)
>No matter the change in form, so long as the change was external and not of your accord, you will be able to reconcile yourself and remain true to who you are. You are able to reconcile things like the second soul of lycanthropes with who you are, and come out no less yourself. But with added abilities from whatever you have incorporated. If you were a werewolf, you would be able to seamlessly transition between wolf and man at will, and retain your mind in both forms. This can be applied to other similar circumstances outside Innistrad just as well.

...or even:
>Old Habits Die Hard (Overwatch)
>You are who you are, even if you would deny it. Deep down inside, you’ll always be you. Sure, you’ll change as time goes on and your beliefs and personality may change with you. But at the core, you will always be who you really are, whether that’s good or bad.
>>
>>53649247
Not sure if taking a boosted perk counts as external though.
>>
>>53648026
Are we finally going to get the Generic Isekai Jump or he Kano Suba Jump?
>>
>>53649214
>>53649233
>It's nerfed from the canon

Nowhere in the jump says that. You should try to read it before coming to cry here.
>>
>>53649247
>o long as the change was external and not of your accord
Quite useless in this case, I would think.

The second perk, even though it's better than the Robocop one, still has the same problems. If I am always the same deep down, could I shapeshifting by believing myself to be something else? This would probably be a good question for the jumpmaker if he's still around.
>>
>>53649239
Who said I was talking about that? I was talking about you using canon examples of what Real Eater has changed when all but one of your examples breaks the no power increase rule.

The first one changed super strength that wasn't much more then MCU's hulk into super speed at the speed of light.

The second one fits.

The third one even you admit is a straight increase in power.

If you're going to try and justify it, don't do it this way and rely on canon when the ability doesn't work like canon.
>>
>>53649266
Well aionon was working on an isekai jump bur he dropped everything due to work recently so you could probably make one?
>>
>>53649268
It can only make one change per ability. It must make things into similar things. It cannot increase power. None are canon limits of the power. Read the series before trying to discuss this or at least look at the wiki.
>>
>>53649247
>>53649282
Actually, it might work because of this part:
>Sure, you’ll change as time goes on and your beliefs and personality may change with you.
In the end it's probably a matter of fanwank, which is a shame, because I wouldn't risk my chain ending for a single perk, even if it's essentially unique.
>>
>>53649285
>don't do it this way and rely on canon when the ability doesn't work like canon.
Source: anon's ass
>>
>>53648835
That was a canon use of Real Eater if I remember right. Also granting All Fiction an Undo button.
>>
>>53649308
Right anon, tell us where all the limits in the perk are in the canon ability. Go on. If it's got those limits in canon, you can obviously link us to where that's said.
>>
>>53649305
just take... What was it again, Gravity Falls shapeshifting?
>>
>>53649285
>MCU's hulk into super speed at the speed of light.

Hulk lifted mjolnir with muscle power once, so I can believe that one if it was normal marvel.
>>
>>53649320
Another guy to not even bother reading the actual perk? How do you even make builds? Do you rely solely on what thread says?
>>
>>53649336
Post the perk then.
>>
>>53649333
And yet it is not comics marvel. It is MCU marvel. And it was a comparison. The strength of Hinokage let him wreck up a under construction building. Not even a skyscraper. A few stories tall, made of metal girders. Not that impressive compared to moving at 1c.
>>
>>53649297
>It can only make one change per ability.
Real Eater never does more than one change on the same person.

> It must make things into similar things.
Fire and Ice are examples and are hardly similar.

> It cannot increase power.
That's limit is so loosely considering the examples given that trying to quantify when something is actually increasing the power is pointless most of the time.

The canon power was hardly ever showed in the series to say that we cannot base it when it's clearly the same power.
>>
>>53649328
That only gives me physical shapeshifting, and perks like that are dime a dozen in the chain. I want the Gunnerkrigg one to become physically impossible things. Examples in the perk are a living pillar of fire and a flying shadow. Also, this part
>You can gain great benefits in power from these forms by
submitting to them and letting them change who you are within them, embodying destruction, life or other similar concepts at a cost of it being harder to act against your form.
is pretty great. And the Gravity Falls one has the added drawback of only being able to change into forms you witnessed.
>>
>>53649266
Jumpchain as a concept is pretty much identical to Isekai, if you think about it.
>>
>>53649358
Never said it couldn't either, the fact that it is explicit in jump is a change.

They're both elemental abilities.

That's not even an answer. None of the examples are about increasing power so of course they do not give any way to compare.

You're going to have to explain where you get the idea that the perk, with many explicit rules that the canon NEVER MENTIONS OR IMPLIES, is somehow the same as the canon power.
>>
>>53649297
It also can't alter power sources, another thing never even mentioned in series. You just forgot to list it. And it can't remove negative effects, which it does in series.
>>
>>53649282
We're moving into the abstract here, but I think the trick of it is to use the perk to transform into something else that's still you. So if you want to become a rock, you need to become a rock that's you. If you want to be a fire, then you became yourself as a fire.

Which is... Maybe? ... possible with just the perk and some orthogonal thinking to direct it.

Prototype has a perk that says "you will always be 'you', no matter what form you are in, and will always be lucid with your decisions", which might do the trick.

There's also a shapeshifting perk in Marevl Magic that does what I was talking about earlier, but which is more limited in some ways, so combining the two together somehow would very probably help - they might complement one another nicely.

I'd recommend going for all three to cover bases here, the downside risk is huge if you mess it up.
>>
Real Eater posting is one of the reasons I dislike the Medaka Box jump.
>>
>>53649421
Like I said. The worst perk in the entire chain. Has any other perk provoked so many arguments, so often, over so many years? I know a few perks have made more vicious arguments that went on for a while (Who can forget the Derp Perception eye debacle) but even that has long since petered off.
>>
>>53649387
Because that's the basis of how powers work? It's the named the same that a canon power, and it's worded to work the same exact way that the canon power, yet you say that they're two completely different abilities that cannot be compared.

Why should I follow that nonsensical ruling that makes knowing the scope of a power all but impossible?

>>53649395
There are no such thing as power sources in the series.

>>53649438
There are only arguments because of people like you. Since you dislike the perk you guys simply have to come and shitpost every time someones tries to mention it.
>>
>>53649415
>We're moving into the abstract here, but I think the trick of it is to use the perk to transform into something else that's still you. So if you want to become a rock, you need to become a rock that's you. If you want to be a fire, then you became yourself as a fire.
That's actually pretty damn neat, didn't think of that. Also thanks for both perks, especially the Marvel Magic one. I think it's perfect for my situation.
>You are you, no matter the form you take or the shape you wear. However, some forms are particularly suited for you, being near as natural to slip into as any other. You have the innate ability to shapeshift into forms that are you in some manner. You could shapeshift into an opposite-gendered version of yourself or take the form of a fox or even a humanoid fox of an opposite-gendered humanoid fox. However, such forms will always be you, whether it you as a woman or you as an animal or you as an elf, it will still be you as you would be in that form. It is impossible to use this to take the form of another individual.
Thanks anon!
>>
>>53649449
Because, as you love to ignore, it has a wealth of limitations with zero presence in canon, including ones that you directly ignore even after admitting they break some of the rules.

So why does it mention power sources then? How can it be the canon ability when it has a noncanon limit? How can you say it's the canon ability when it outright says things have to be of a similar strength as the original, yet admitting in your own post that the canon power does not follow that rule and being shown examples of how other examples don't either?
>>
>>53649355
>Real Eater [1000CP] Allows you to eat and alter the properties of skills. By using it, you can change one property of a supernatural skill to another similar property. A skill that boosts 'strength' could become one that boosts 'speed', and someone who throws balls of 'fire' can now throw balls of 'ice'. The new property must be of a similar type and strength as the old one. You can change an immunity to 'poison' into an immunity to 'disease', but not into an immunity to 'nuclear explosions'. It cannot remove negative effects, but it might be able to change them. A skill that makes someone 'tired' might now make them 'nauseous'. It cannot change the source of a power, like turning a magicbased skill into a kibased one. Real Eater can only affect a power in one way, but you can revert the change to change it in a different way (you can still affect any number of different powers). Can only be used on a voluntary target.

Directly from the Wiki:
>After using Real Eater on Zenkichi, his skill that let him perceive the world as others see it, Parasite Seeing, was changed into a skill that let him perceive his own limits, Model Zenkichi.[162]
>Real Eater also has the ability to add rules to skills; Shiranui stated she could change Kumagawa's All Fiction from being a skill that cannot be reversed to being a skill where only its most previous use could be reversed.[163]

So changes one property the two times exampled. The new property is similar in both instances Parasite Eyes being converted into something that still 'perceives' is pretty open ended but All Fiction being able to change totally to accommodate an undo button is pretty cut and dry. No examples of Real Eater being used on a power more than once.
>>
>>53649479
>The new property is similar in both instances Parasite Eyes being converted into something that still 'perceives' is pretty open ended but All Fiction being able to change totally to accommodate an undo button is pretty cut and dry.

Mm, and an undo button would be a good example of an increase in "utility", but a decrease in "power".
>>
>>53649510
HOW

HOW IS IT A DECREASE IN POWER

OH MY GOD

It is the same power. In every way. But better. Because it now can do something it could not do before. HOW IS IT LESS POWERFUL HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>53649510
Nope the powers level of nothing never changed from Real Eater's changes to All Fiction's original form. It still had the same amount of power as used to have, it just had an undo button for if Kumagawa wanted to undo something he'd done.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (23KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23KB, 512x288px
Is taking all of the drawback in naruto a good idea? And also is plot armor cconsid supernatural?
>>
>>53649618
I think Guanlet did that to try the thought exercise.
He died.
>>
>>53649072
No worries, those are in the bonus chapters btw

having character intros float under jumpers/companions are also nice free perks
>>
>>53648864
Are you still working on Little Witch Academia?
>>
>>53649618
I think plot armor is a meta-power, so I don't think it would be affected by things that influence supernatural stuff.
>>
>>53649640
Yeah, we've been using stuff like that and the sections at the end of volumes for material.

>>53649653
Yes. Hoping to have it ready soonish. After I get Bastard!! part 1 finished I'm going to finish the second half of the anime since I think it's done soon and then finish off the jump.
>>
>>53649526

Because you're turning "irreversible" phenomenon into "reversible" ones.

That makes it more broadly applicable, but decreases its specific narrative power, and opens up the character being manipulated or controlled into undoing their actions.

Killing someone is a big deal in any story. But it's less of a big deal if they can be resurrected.
>>
File: 1489384147039.png (1MB, 775x792px) Image search: [Google]
1489384147039.png
1MB, 775x792px
>>53649675
>soonish
Excellent.
>>
>>53649679
Maybe you should actually look into how it works instead of relying on a single line someone else posts.

It was irreversible to the user of the power originally, not all over. The change made it so that the user could reverse his own last use. Kumagawa did not have a specific power or ability to make his power's effects irreversible, that is an entirely different character's power, the final boss in fact.
>>
File: 1496700778886.png (823KB, 1169x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496700778886.png
823KB, 1169x768px
>>53649675
>Yes. Hoping to have it ready soonish
What did you think of the most recent episode? Did you find yourself having to rush back and strike some fluff from the backgrounds?
>>
>>53649714
I watch things in batches because then I can organise times to watch it with my sisters too, since we generally like the same things. So I haven't seen the second half of the series yet, was planning on waiting until every episode was out.

I've even kept out of /a/ for months just in case.
>>
>>53649468
>So why does it mention power sources then?
Because some people like you didn't like that others changed the power source of their abilities and created forced the author to add it for your precious 'inter-jump balance'.

>How can it be the canon ability when it has a noncanon limit?
Because the limits are either implicit in the canon examples or are inter-jump balance to things that do not exist in the series.

If we can't use the original source for an ability named the same and that does the same, and we can only use the perk description, should we let Raff-Rafflesia rot the world or the universe since no range limit is implied in the description?

There is a reason when others criticize perks and powers that aren't based on canon things. Because we cannot get any info but the perk, making a vague description of three to six lines enough to wank things like the example I just gave you.

The jump could really use an update now that the limits of what are acceptable are much laxer and be less of a powergrab. But considering that the author disappeared two years ago, I don't think that we're going to see it any time soon.
>>
>>53649766
Got any proof?

>Implicit
So no proof. Also still ignoring the bit about not increasing power despite several examples of the canon one increasing power.

No, obviously not you moron. But when the perk specifies certain rules and limits, you don't turn around and ignore them because the canon power works differently.
>>
>>53649788
See >>53649479
>>
>>53649788
So, since you're ignoring everything, I will tell you what we will do: I will keep using Real Eating and posting it and you can keep complying about it as much as you like.
>>
>>53649796
That's not proof of inter jump balance and it's no proof of implicit things either. Everything you might try to use as proof of that can be countered by pointing out there was no need to do more then one change anyway. Your proof is incredibly vague and shaky with absolutely no reason it couldn't be reversed on you, though with just as much vagueness.
>>
>>53649857
Funny, coming from the guy who keeps ignoring every example given to him that doesn't fit his decree of how it works.
>>
>>53649870
>>53649788
>Your proof isn't valid because I say so!

Even with Real Eater we couldn't turn your shitposting into something remotely decent.
>>
File: 1448762245865.jpg (75KB, 286x750px) Image search: [Google]
1448762245865.jpg
75KB, 286x750px
I feel like families don't get discussed enough.

In the majority of jumps, every origin besides drop-in presumably comes with a family. What are some of the more interesting families you've found yourselves in? Did you love them? What were your parents and siblings like? Did you ever find yourself in an origin where you already had a child? How did your families react if/when you told them about the whole "jumper" thing?
>>
>>53650029
i struggle to find the energy to respond to you when you're this blatant with your bs

think of it as a sign of my everlasting love for you

or something

shit I unno.
>>
>>53650100
Don't worry anon, all couples fight.
>>
>>53650118
should we get couples' therapy? I feel like we've been growing too far apart but I'm not sure we'd both be willing to take that step
>>
Has anyone tried to fluff how a chain would work without a benefactor?
>>
>>53650087
I just ignore that part of Jumpchain completely because it's 2creepy4me. I don't like the idea of my consciousness suddenly replacing someone else's. I know it's not the only way to think about this but the others seem complicated and strange too, at least to me.
>>
>>53650087
It's often a little uncomfortable, actually. Supernatural levels of beauty coupled with perks that allows others to ignore social taboos often results in... shifts in family dynamics.
>>
>>53650087
I always drop in, in part so that I don't have to worry about this.
>>
>>53650087
I quietly fake my own death and walk away. At this point relating to them would range from hard to impossible.
>>
>>53650130
They would just take our money.

>>53650087
Most of the time I usually try to be over +18, so contact is very rare.

>>53650190
I rarely include the Benefactor itself into the chains aside from the start.

I find so boring writing about them.

Anyway, I guess it could simply work if you eliminated your character/SI's choices and he just got reincarnated after X years?
>>
>>53650256
That sounds more like you make it creepy than the idea being innately creepy.
>>
>>53650190
Jumpers gets involuntarily pulled to other settings, they can't control it.

Perks come from some innate ability the jumper has. Either something weird like being able to carry the "rules" of other settings with you, or just being able to use the abilities of past lives, if you take that view.
>>
>>53650340
Well obviously. It's just my being polite when I disguise my perversity with a thin veneer of propriety and indefiniteness. I'm courteous like that.
>>
>>53649629
Maybe i can get by if i keep going low profile all the time?
>>
>>53650413
It'd probably be tough to pull that off, what with the MC drawback requiring you to contribute to keep Naruto and Sasuke alive.
>>
>>53650190
Sort of? In my Chain, my "Benefactor" is my own semi-sentient Spark. Basically, a life-threatening event occurred in my life, which in MtG is the sort of thing that can trigger the activation of the Spark (I think), but in my case, the life-threatening event was an attempted suicide, so my Spark basically deemed me unworthy and gave me this route instead, forcing me to grow and develop until I hit a point where it believes I'm worthy to receive its full power.

For me, the bits in-between Jumps when you decide on your build are spent in a semi-conscious state floating through a black void as dozens of sights, sounds, and the like assault my senses, which is how I excuse the fact that a LOT of my builds are sub-optimal or ignore popular, obviously powerful options. I'm barely even aware of what's happening during these bits.
>>
Hey guys.

What is the funniest typo you've encountered in the jumpchain?

Hard mode: no Marital Arts.
>>
>>53650551
Jumpchan
>>
Where can I get some lord of hell/sin of wrath type conceptual powers?
>>
>>53650551
this one time I was building a new bike and I messed up the circuitry diagrams for the transmission on my motorcycle and directly linked to the Orions to the ignition, which cost me a motorcycle and about a week of travel time getting back.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)
>>
>>53650551
Immorality superpower in the Arrowverse.
>>
File: [Stand].jpg (69KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Stand].jpg
69KB, 480x360px
/JC/! How do you Stand, both Jojo or /Co/co?

Name: Save Me Act 1 &2 (Shinedown)

Statistics:
Destructive Power: -
Speed: A
Range: - / C
Durability: -
Precision: -
Developmental Potential: -

Basic Ability:
Act 1:
Hallway with No Doors (Quantum Time-Lock): This ability manifests as the ability to establish a "universal" event iterated at regular intervals within a domain for the purpose of anchoring "the average expression of phenomena and occurrences" as immutable absolutes within a confirmed History. This prevents the manipulation of the the Stand User's past beyond the point that has become "Time-Locked" as well as establishes a point of Interference Correction, hypothetically, if one were to move to a chronological position in the past of an Time-Lock to the end of modifying history, as time progresses until the Time-Lock, history would be forcibly corrected to its state of record. However because the effects of the Stand is limited to it's user alone it would only restore it's user to 'history'. Only a single Time-Lock can be established in the Stand User's "History"
(Jumpchain Note: This can still count as a death in my chain. Without a 1-Up this use of this power is kinda useless)

Act 2:
And No Rooms (Quantum Time-Lock) Virtually Identical to the pervious Act though with the ability to expand an area in which "History" is is forcibly corrected.
(Jumpchain Note: Still the same issue. "Saves" more poeple.)

Awakened Ability:
A Touch of Concrete (Time-Point Manipulation): This ability allows the Stand User's Time-Lock to become Immutable in the world. History in all parallel worlds allows for the Time-Lock to "Dodge" effects that would otherwise kill them by shifting to another Timeline that has not ended.
(The only ability that isn't needing a 1-Up)

Requiem Ability:
Has no form to create a Requiem with.

Basically I got inspiration from Dirty Deeds Done for Cheap and a concept from a game I recently played.
>>
>>53650190
Jumper's existence is unstable and volatile, resulting in a large dimensional jump, one greater than what could normally achieved, and various reality distortions in the jumper and the settings. By refining their unstable energy, they could create a spark.
>>
>>53650632
>Dirty Deeds Done for Cheap
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
[Arcanum: Of Steamworks And Magic Obscura]

Drawbacks: A Treatise On The Metaphysical Duality Of Arcanum, The Living One, Bad Reputation, Phobia: Elf Ears, Gypsy Curse (1600)

Arcanist

The Vendigroth Device (1300)
Magebane (700)
The Path of Tradition (Free)
Tireless (600)
Expert of the Arcane (400)
Techbane (100)
Spells: Dabbler (Free)
Scroll Collection (Free)
Magister's Weapon: Arcane Staff (50)
The Tarantian (0)

You wanna know why that zeppelin crashed? Because this gypsy curse was retroactive. I'm saying the ship was full of ELVES. With their eldritch, haunting, twitchy ears.

I MAY have had a little panic attack and accidentally combusted the balloon, but fortunately I'm a good enough pilot that I can use my own terror screams to land a falling airship safely.

So with THAT out of the way, I turned to the next big obstacle. The best way I can describe it is the mystical equivalent of walking dick first into a wasp hive while covered in jam; as a Primordial, the world couldn't decide whether I was insanely magical or technological, and responded by fluctuating my tech/magic apititudes so quickly it hurt. The buzzing went away once my Order-Propagating Lattice (which is NOT Chaos Repelling Pattern, because it looks more interesting) and Effortless Dominance Charms kicked in, but it wasn't what I thought of as a neat solution. Something drastic had to be done.

So while I wandered the roads righting wrongs, helping the helpless and granting a sad necromancer the peace of final death, I got Kiva and Del to start working on the Star of Harmony. Kiva was a bit stumped on realising the straightforward mass-energy converters were maintained by a proof in Old Realm that the infrastructure was simultaneously divine and mundane, while Del understood the Beyond Cycle crystallisation process but how to install the antimatter energistics relays properly, so Phyre and SHODAN ended up having to translate a lot of stuff.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>53650562
The purest lore.

>>53650587
Nanatsu no Taizai is pretty conceptual when it comes to demons..

>>53650632
Ah. How was Extella?
>>
>>53650706
Tons of fun actually. Some parts were very Dynasty Warriors but the various routes were great in my opinion.
>>
is there a specific time we begin in marvel magic?
>>
>>53650320
>>53650361
>>53650457 Especially.
>>53650666

Thank you, this was helpful.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>53650697
It turns out the Dark Elves ruined most things by being lying liars, justifying my ear paranoia. By the time I fished Arronax out of the void, this second mechanical moon was floating around in the sky, bringing with it a convergence of science and magic that left wizards and inventors alike gobsmacked. To seal the deal, I also handed everyone Dragon King plant tech so that in a couple generations everyone would enjoy easy to use, renewable magitech.

Except the dark elves, who have the creepiest of long ears. THEY'RE just going to have to deal with living in forests while everyone else is growing bountiful city crops.

...okay, so there was that one guy who got Audrey 2'd by his own washing machine but I DID specifically say not to give those things too much time in the sun.

>>53650551
One of the early Marvel Magic jump drafts had a typo in a perk about "suing magic" instead of using magic.

The thing is-at the time I thought legal procedures against magic systems were totally legit, because of Sandman and all the comics tangentially related to it.
>>
>>53650256
>perks that allows others to ignore social taboos
We have those?
>>
>>53650706
That's seven deadly sins, right?
>>
>>53650781
I think there's a Shaman Perk for that in Warhammer Fatansy Battle: Orcs and Goblins?
>>
>>53650791
Oh right, sorry. Slipped for a moment there.

Yes, it is.
>>
Would people be okay with a Marvel Mutants jump? Just focusing on the comics stuff of course.
>>
>>53650826
But anon, they are all dead.

DEAD AND ILLEGAL
>>
>>53650826
that'd be cool imo
>>
>>53650632
banchô-Anon's Stand: the teddy bears
this stand creates A teddy bear Composed of metallic fabric with Either an "X" or a "÷" Embroidered on its face instead of a left eye And a number between two and Sixty Instead of a right eye Within a 3 Line of sight of its user. when in contact with any object that performs Any function or sub function rhythmically Be It the beating of a heart or the motion of a piston That Function's Tempo is modified By the amount indicated on the eyes of the bear, this Does not convey motion Power or ability to withstand the new tempo Merely force the new tempo Onto the target, these bears Are not animate and have only the weight And size of an average children's teddy bear,And can easily be moved safely such as by poking them off of the object with a stick.

My new stand from eating a jawbreaker
Stand name : Jet Wolf
Power - A
Speed - A
Range – C
Durability - B
Precision - B
Potential - E
appearing as the upper half of a wrought iron sculpture of a werewolf mounted on a quartet of small jet thrusters with two more jet thrusters on each of its claws Jet Wolf is pretty much a basic punch ghost but whereas some punch ghosts can do things like ignoring causality or repairing anything, jet Wolf can transfer one of its eight jet thrusters to wherever it strikes something at whatever angle it wishes, thrusting with 5 tons of force along with causing a full letter drop in either speed, power, or Precision . These applied engines can be recalled to the stand at any time and are not necessarily activated automatically.

But I'm really Proud of my [MODE]
Suspicion [MODE]
star energy gathered in my visual cortex , as well as the rods and cones of my inner eye causes a unique "highlighting" effect, where things and people that I should beware of or would be advantageous for me to interact with are in fact "rendered" differently than other things in the environment , granting me both foresight of danger and hints on what I should do.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>53650087
Being one of Loki's kids but also holding Odin's trust is like being the jock in a family of nerds. At least two of your siblings hate you for being in with the clan enemies, and hates you even more because for some daft reason Dad still likes you the best because you're just like him. Even though he still tried to stab you in the back a dozen times. And your sister's just glad someone's paying attention to her but it's not really a healthy relationship.

It was pretty bad in the first kalpa. It's not like the other Asgardians were particular fond of my honorless ways; Thor was just ITCHING for an excuse to hammer me into gibs, but I ended up being Midgard's primary defender along with him. I'm not proud of the Zod moment I had with Jormundgandr either, when I had him in a headlock because he was threatening to spew poison over the surviving Asgardians.

And he was all "If you love your precious gods so much, you can watch them DIE!"

And I was like "STOP!"

And he was like, "NEVER" right before I...finished the job Thor couldn't. They say the land I wept upon never saw sunlight again.

By the Marvel kalpa's era everyone was much more chill. Fenrir and Jormy fucked off into the far reaches of Midgard after I pointed out Ragnarok was basically a sideshow what with how many times the world ended every other year, and after some time paradox shenanigans Hel decided to tag along with me when nobody really appreciated her traditional gig anyway. And there was JUST enough family bonding for them to pitch in against the Beyonders with the rest of Asgard. Can't have some johnny-come-latey extradimensional busybodies taking TRADITIONAL apocalypse harbingers' jobs, after all.

Loki and Thor didn't remember me, though. Which was probably for the best.
>>
>>53648604
Yes from this jump, yes includes what you spent, and yes that's what she does.
>>
>>53650437
Or i can be those type of guys who exist purely for ex machinas
>>
>>53650087
Unless I'm taking the protagonists slot, I always fanwank that a version of my parents from IRL are my In Jump parents.
>>
File: PMD_Sky_Grovyle.jpg (788KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
PMD_Sky_Grovyle.jpg
788KB, 2000x1500px
>3-way tie between CCS, Disney, and Kubo unbroken

Huh.
>>
>>53650632
Personally would have made Act 2 about returning to the Time-Lock thingy and having like a minor savestate.
>>
>>53651050
...disney?
>>
File: 1487801270880.png (81KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487801270880.png
81KB, 204x200px
>>53651028
>>
>>53650824
...Why are all the demon powers named after virtues and not sins?
>>
>>53650437
>>53650413
Put them in a coma, hide them in space.
>>
>>53651135
The demon king has a poor sense of humour. Or it's a dig at the angel race actually being way more fucked up and evil then the demons. Or something else. Maybe it's just cool names.
>>
>>53650826
Sure, why not.
>>
>>53651137
If he took every drawback then he can't do that. He's normal ninja because of Ninja-Anon's trap drawback option.
>>
>>53651225
Not even a normal ninja really. Even normal ninja have at least some degree of superhuman power or ability, even if just in how agile or fast or stealthy they are. The drawback makes you into the equivalent of some thug on the street with a knife.
>>
>>53651245
Nah Naruto's shit mook thugs are superhuman guys who slice through wooden doors with swords.
It makes you a random civillian
>>
>>53651176
Eh, not feeling it. Any other suggestions for demon/wrath powers?
>>
>>53650826
Could you include and option to let us start in current Marvel and a drawback/scenario to save the mutans and kick the shit of the Inhumans?
>>
>>53650826
That would be great. Thanks.
Please include X-men Evolutions somehow.
And a Jean-Pheonix waifu!
>>
>>53650826
I have some notes from an xmen legends jump that I'm probably not going to finish. You want them?
>>
>>53651225
>>53651245
Wait, can he not use warehouse items?
>>
File: Spidey thoughts.jpg (1MB, 1988x2032px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey thoughts.jpg
1MB, 1988x2032px
>>53651369
>Jean
>JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>53651414
Is she alive still?
>>
>>53650826
Sounds good. I want to go and agree with Rightclops about how right we are.
>>
>>53651225
>>53651245
No he's not. He's a ninja without any supernatural abilities. For a jumper that's the difference between "I can breathe fire and curse you to death with conceptual bullshit that's impossible to resist!" and "I can build a 50 meter tall transforming super robot that can move at FTL speeds and fire lasers powerful enough to destroy this continent!"
>>
>>53651391
>An Actual Ninja (+1000 CP): You are not able to use chakra or chakra based techniques. Taking this will render you completely unable to use any ninja technique or bloodline-limit. How did you even become a ninja in the first place? Expect your peers and enemies both to look down on you for your inability to use the ninja arts. You must spend all your time in this world as an active ninja, disbarring temporary medical issues. You will be assigned missions equally to your peers with little regard for your actual strength by the powers that be, so don't expect to fly under the radar and only complete D-
ranks, though they will at least not require you to participate in front line battles. Expect to be assigned traditional ninja missions such as espionage and assassination. For bonus pain, all of your other supernatural abilities and your warehouse have also been sealed. This can’t be taken with Sealed Bloodline, Malformed Chakra Coils, Pinprick Reserves, or Out of Control.

>For bonus pain, all of your other supernatural abilities and your warehouse have also been sealed. This can’t be taken with Sealed Bloodline, Malformed Chakra Coils, Pinprick Reserves, or Out of Control.

Not really no.
>>
>>53651369
>And a Jean-Pheonix waifu!
>Cyclops shows up and steals your waifu
>They build a long and happy life
>Have a child together and everything
>Someone casually mentions the real Jean one day
>Cyclops immediately dumps new Jean and has a psychotic break
>Again
>>
File: Honorverse Jump WIP V0.2.pdf (468KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Honorverse Jump WIP V0.2.pdf
468KB, 1x1px
Finally back in a place with good internet, at least for a few weeks. So... posting Jumps.

This should be completed, but a readthrough would be great. Only change since v0.1 was an addition of a line allowing a time extension and correcting the name of a beer (tilman only has one l).
>>
>>53651483
...are Cyclops, Jean and Emma literally the Shinji, Rei and Asuka of Marvel?
>>
>>53651463
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S52785503#p52793877

No not really.
>>
File: Carmen Sandiego Jump WIP V0.2.pdf (355KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Carmen Sandiego Jump WIP V0.2.pdf
355KB, 1x1px
>>53651494
...except that that change didn't apparently get saved. So while I fix that, have another jump. No changes from the previous version, but would again appreciate comments.
>>
>>53651502
Ah. Well, that comment was really dumb for multiple reasons. The first of which is that it comments upon profession and not capabilities. I have to be a ninja and not a mad scientist. What's stopping me from building a suit of ninja powered armor to make myself a better ninja? Is he referring to the technology being unavailable or is he talking about needing to make all of my technology ninja-themed?
>>
>>53651494
>>53651542
H- How many are incoming?
>>
>>53651494
Nice to see you again Marvel. Any other news since last time you were on?
>>
File: Honorverse Jump WIP V0.2.pdf (468KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Honorverse Jump WIP V0.2.pdf
468KB, 1x1px
>>53650826
Speaking personally, I'm not sure why it would be needed. I can't think of many mutants you can't imitate with the existing Marvel jump, and you can be a Mutant and in the present-day comics through that. If it's the same continuity and everything, and not an area I avoided like the magic, I'm just not sure why there should be one.

Now, an X-Men Evolution Jump, like >>53651369 suggests, would be fine by me.

>>53651494
Now actually fixed.

>>53651569
Just the two for now. Have another jump (Sharpe) that will probably be finished by the end of the week, but it's not really postable yet.

>>53651573
Nope, just finally actually have internet. Thanks.
>>
>>53650826
If you make sure to include a Muh Phoenix option and differentiate it from the X-men movies jump, then sure.
>>
>>53651501
Never seen Evangelion, so I couldn't say. But if you took out the superpowers, their life would almost literally be a soap opera.

>>53651542
WHERE IN THE WORLD HAS THIS JUMP BEEN?
>>
>>53651556
Ninjanon going into detail about what it means to be 'An Actual Ninja':
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S50318423#p50320352
Gaunlet working within the system as he's wont to do:
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S50318423#p50320431
Ninjanon details again tech range:
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S50318423#p50320464
The rest of the conversation is about traps and how Ninja's are, if you wish to follow them then take the quotes around.
>>
>>53651542
It's very... Bulky. Formatting looks weird to me.

Anyways, nice job and why is there no option to companion carmen?
>>
>>53651627
Sorry, can fix formatting. And there is; check the Drawbacks again.
>>
>>53651634
Ah, I see it.
>>
>>53651621
Huh. You're right, technology's out.

Is there anything that would stop somebody from using stacked intelligence and charisma perks to go full Jack Slash then?
>>
>>53651597
>I'm not sure why it would be needed
Not that guy, but I think it's less what powers you can get and more what the jump focuses on. I mean, sure, you could take that drawback that makes you a mutant wnd just jump into some X-Men stories. But it feels weird.

The jump doesn't really focus on anything, come to think of it. Any chance you'd rework it some day? Would be neat to have more perks instead of just powers and I know the whole power combinations thing used to give you a headache.
>>
>>53651542
Quick question about the setting, how hard is it to not be stuck in Carmen's shadow if you take the thief origin? I don't want to spend the whole jump being called a knock-off.
>>
What are some perks for preventing people to betray you, knowing it in advance or at least to able to reduce the chances of it happening
>>
File: ult03.jpg (41KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
ult03.jpg
41KB, 360x240px
You guys know what we really need? An Ultimate Marvel jump.

Hulk is a cannibal, all the mutants really are from radiation and government experiments, and Loki was a metrosexual before Huddleston showed up.

Too bad I can't make it.
>>
>>53651688
Murder them painfully over the course of years a few hundred times the first time you meet them. They will not betray you.
>>
>>53651688
Sakura Viewings - 600CP
From the Fate Stay Night Jump
>>
>>53651733
Don't forget the part where people are totally cool with sibling incest and it's Cap who's just being retrograde by thinking there's something wrong with it.
>>
File: Carmen Sandiego Jump WIP V0.3.pdf (501KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Carmen Sandiego Jump WIP V0.3.pdf
501KB, 1x1px
>>53651627
This better? Removed double-spacing, added bold to section headings.

>>53651668
I suppose I could see that, but honestly (and not just as the previous jumpmaker) I think it would be hard to not just be a powergrab as a second chance at the same setting. It's probably possible, but it would be a high bar.

And no, I probably won't update it, unless something really drastic happens. That was one of the first 20 jumps, so doing anything to it would screw a ton of people's builds, and trying to revise LOTR without making builds invalid was difficult enough (so much so that I'm not sure I ever posted a version everyone liked). And power combination questions have dropped off sharply since I did the supplement, though I have to admit I've been gonish for a year so I might have just missed them.

>>53651683
DIfficult but possible. There are really only two thieves who stand independent of her, and one is a terrorist and head of a criminal empire while the other is a ACME turncoat who's mostly distinguished by being more violent.

>>53651733
That would be good.
>>
>>53651733
>Mutants are from radiation and government experiments
How the fuck does that explain Wolverine?
>>
>>53651688
One of the Capstones in the Overlord (the Games) Jump is made to do exactly that.
>>
>>53651770
TWINCEST IS WINCEST, IT'S REALLY FOR THE BEST
>>
>>53651741
Or they'll spend every waking moment plotting your downfall, looking into ways both through their own power or the power of others to kill you and eradicate your soul since that's the only real way to put down dimension hopping monstrosities.
>>
>>53651774
Ever see that original hulk movie from a couple years back where banner experimented with starfish?
>>
>>53651666
Any charisma perk/intelligence perks you have that are supernatural, as in beyond normal IRL IQ levels, or sourced from the supernatural would be shut down. So you'd be around an IQ of... William James Sidis' IQ 250 – 300 if I'm remembering correctly. Your charisma would be also held to 'normal' levels so you could be on the level of cult leaders like Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite, David Koresh, Joseph Di Mambro, and Luc Jouret. Which is impressive from the standard of a normal person but most Ninja of the Naruto world won't give a IRL level cult the time of day.
>>
>>53651788
Yeah but those ones are easy to pick out, they are the ones not a gibbering pile of fear on the floor.
>>
>>53651774
Canada is still the den of scum and villainy, they were on to nukes and radiation long before everyone else, Wolverine is part of an ancestral radiation testing program. I am 100% bullshitting.
>>
>>53651826
>spoiker
Thats what you think kiddo.
>>
>>53651800
Why would they be restricted to peak human? "Supernatural" is not "superhuman." Supernatural refers to something that cannot be explained by science and the laws of physics.
>>
>>53651796
You mean that incredibly shitty 2005 Ang Lee movie that definitely doesn't exist and you're a monster for even bringing up those horrible memories?
>>
>>53651773
the 200 and 400 thief perks need an extra line, and you need to fiddle with drop in/player, as it isnt apparent that they're the same at first.
>>
>>53651826
Actually there was a nuclear bomb shunted back in time to Canda once...
>>
>>53651437
Yes & No.

She's been dead for awhile. However they're bringing her & Wolverine back. I think the SJW stuff has ran its course due to poor sales. They're now trying to win folks back by bringing back classic characters.
>>
>>53651774
Iirc, he didn't have powers before WW2. He served alongside Cap and survived by pure luck through a bunch od dangerous missions.
>>
>>53651875
I just noticed that missing line myself, will fix.
And I'll make it more obvious they're the same; I'd changed the name back and forth a few times, must have lost them being the same at some point.
>>
>>53651850
>>53651880
SON OF A BITCH

I was trying my best to make shit up and put the spoiler in since I can probably say anything about Marvel at this point and have it be believable. I was supposed to be humorous lies, I swear!
>>
>>53651899
Gotta hand it to them. They kept him dead for a good long while this time.
http://www.iswolverinestilldead.com
>>
>>53651856
Guess what. Wolverines powers come from galactic radiation reacting to the presence of starfish regenerative tissue which was near wolverines father who was a sailor at one point, because his father was old he got very few perks from this however the genetic change passed down to his gwo sons and caused a regression to earlier mammalian species which in turn gave them their primal abilities as well as regeneration.
>>
>>53651851
Because Peak Human would be what, at best, an Actual Ninja would have. Your limit isn't just a limit on Supernatral stuff but also as I quoted >>53651621 the limits that the Ninja of IRL would have had.
>>
>>53651915
Same thing with the occasional colons on perk names... Fixing that too. And apparently called Carmen's outfit a "Trenchoat," which is also fixed.
>>
>>53651965
But anon, ninja still exist so they would obviously use modern technology!
>>
So how many multiple-people-in-one-Companion-slot options do we have?

>Daughters of Jumper (8, Samurai Jack)
>Worker Union/War Party/Royal Family (10, 6 and 3, respectively, SimAnt)
>Small Army (100, Skullgirls)
>Guardsmen Squad/Platoon (10, or 40 total, Warhammer 40k Imperium)
>Retainers (15, Slice of Life)
>>
>>53651991
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S50318423#p50320464
To quote Ninjanon:
>As a rule, it's got to be feudal/medieval tech level to work for you.
>>
>>53650632
Oh god anon plz don't remind me. i still have a metric asston of /co/co/ Stands to create. But here - have the pastebins for my own JoJo Stand [Kryptonite], my /co/co/ Stand [Trail We Blaze], and my Companions' JoJo Stands.

https://pastebin.com/6mdW7AtB
https://pastebin.com/hJNk7EKK
https://pastebin.com/9dSvE06E
>>
>>53651965
I'm only seeing statements about supernatural abilities and technology and nothing about skills or peak human ability. Can you link me to what you're referring to? Because I can't find it.
>>
>>53652010
Something something Gate.
>>
>>53652010
The Star Alloy Robots from Hero Union BSS I think? Maybe? I'm pretty high
>>
>>53650632
I'm really bad at custom powers. I'm also bad at personality-based stuff. Finally, I suck at naming things.

So they tend to be really shit.

「Futureal Requiem」 - Controls the 「Senses」of those around it, from 'sight' and 'taste', to 'balance' and 'sense of time', to 'common sense' or 'sense of self'.

「Green Manalishi」 - Can switch around the 「Priority」,「Worth」, and 「Value」 of things.

「The Hellion」 - Clones made of bioelectricity. Also, a 「Kill Sat」. Because reasons.

「GOD MODE」 - Makes the user more resistant to effects he 「Understands」.

「Book of Thel」 - Creates 「Weaknessess」 on target. May induce madness.
>>
>>53652010
There is one in Infernals.
>>
>>53650632
Would a stand that made vehicles work, even if they were broken, out of gas/power, and missing parts work?

Imma call it 'Wheels on the bus'.
>>
File: Press F.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Press F.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
The SpaceBattles Jumpchain thread just got closed by the site's mods.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/posts/35772457/

Let us have a moment of silence for sibling community.
>>
File: 1494648683298.png (448KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494648683298.png
448KB, 633x480px
>>53647122
>>53647149
>Go to sleep because the only replies I'm getting are shitposts.
>The shitposter pretends to be me and posts some tumblr pronoun faggotry.
And you guys are retarded enough not to even question it. Jesus, I didn't think I could get more disappointed in how baitable you all are.
>>
>>53652046
I think the dude is saying that because Ninjanon limited everything to Ninja from the Feudal era you'd be around the limit of human ability, as anything else would be supernatrual.
>>
>>53652152
Did they break the rules or something?
>>
>>53651899
>>53651944
>138 weeks
Wait. When did the SJW stuff start?
Was Wolverine some sort of metaphysical pillar for the Marvel universe?
>>
>>53652170
two of them spent the last two days arguing with each other.

Not sure what about, but a quick look reveals, 'creative mode isn't broken enough'.
>>
>>53652183
>Was Wolverine some sort of metaphysical pillar for the Marvel universe?
No, he's just very popular so his death usually doesn't stick.

>>53652195
What the hell is creative mode?
>>
>>53652212
infinite cp.

Or, cp based one writing, with more equaling more.
>>
>>53652152
Looks like a few of them got into a disagreement and started throwing around insults/reports.
>>
>>53651944
Jean has been dead since 2005. Unless you count the time displaced Jean, who's from a parallel dimension.
>>
>>53652152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaLTPTTgAaM
>>
>>53652152
kek
>>
File: good riddiance2.jpg (120KB, 718x799px) Image search: [Google]
good riddiance2.jpg
120KB, 718x799px
>>53652152
>>
>>53652025
Different person but, Bamboo Mecha. That could technically ne counted as feudal.
>>
>>53652152
>it's cliffc bickering with somebody else
>again
>for the umpteenth time
>and it's over "Creative Mode" to top it off

Good gravy. How many of them have popped over to QQ?
>>
>>53652032
>https://pastebin.com/9dSvE06E

Somebody count me how many Stands that is, I can't comprehend this.
>>
File: x-men-bobby-drake-inside-650.jpg (145KB, 650x1029px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-bobby-drake-inside-650.jpg
145KB, 650x1029px
>>53652237
Yeah but no one gives a shit about Jean.
>>
>>53652337
Honestly, at this point the only reason I'm still reading that thread is because it's jumpchain related. I hate probably 90% of its participants.
>>
>>53652352
I think about ~47.
>>
>>53652195
>two of them spent the last two days arguing with each other.
Ha, fucking amateurs.

We'd literally have been shut down every day since Jumpchain started if that was a thing here.
>>
>>53652373
>Honestly, at this point the only reason I'm still reading that thread is because it's jumpchain related. I hate probably 90% of its participants.
But enough about /jc/.
>>
>>53652337
Seeing the amount of stupid debates he is involved, one can hardly believe that he is supposed to be 40.
>>
>>53652391
Eh, age is not really linked to maturity anymore. You've got some horribly childish older fuckers - just look at most of our Senate and House of Reps.
>>
>>53652386
Here we can at least forget about who was in the wrong next day, because it's mostly anons, since the namefags rarely ever enter any discussion with their tags on.

>>53652337
>How many of them have popped over to QQ?

Last time I check that thread had even less activity that the subreddit
>>
>>53652418
Ouch.
>>
>>53652152
It says locked for staff review, so it’s probably temporary.
>>
>>53652434
>Enter QQ expecting shipping and sex
>Only find one chain/snippet that actually had that

>>53652449
I have seen threads spent a month like that.
>>
>>53652386
/jc/ is different because everyone is anonymous. Even though the majority of the people here are complete morons completely divorced from the rest of 4chan, I can at least call you all a bunch of faggots when you act up. On SB that's a bannable offence so you get passive-aggressive retards like cliff and the other "core members".
>>
>>53652491
Eh, to be fair, Alex is pretty much their equivalent of bancho. He even triggered Heavens.
>>
>>53650087
One of the more interesting families I've been in was the Parr family from Incredibles. I did indeed love my new family, though I often had to take the role of the peace maker between Violet and Dash, as well as someone who would keep an eye on Mr. Incredible so that we didn't have to move again. I also became very protective of my younger siblings, perhaps a little overprotective at times, but that's how things go in a world where super villains want your family dead.
>>
>>53652520
>equivalent of bancho

I thought that was Ursine.
>>
>>53652478
It varies. As I recall, Constellations got locked for a while as the mods needed to clean up the spam.
>>
>>53652520
>>53652544
How many banchos can fit in one community?
>>
>>53652544
Sadly, Ursine's bullshit is widely accepted over there, so not really. Except maybe from an outside perspective. He's pretty much just your typical SB member.
>>
>>53652566
There can only be one. Otherwise they have to fight to the death to see whose autism is stronger.
>>
>>53652575
Oh.

Now I'm experience intense disappointment.
>>
>>53652544
>Ursine
Dear god would someone kill that guy already. I despise having to read his "genius" marvel combos that he wanked so much his dick must have fallen off already. And don't even get me started about Record with his moronic exploits that more often than not ignore the rules of the jump altogether.
>>
>>53652010
Also Kerbal Space Program.
>>
You realize all these problems ya'll have with all other Jumpers could be easily solved if we had multiplayer. You could just take care of the problem yourself.
>>
>>53652641
This is the boldest shitposting I've seen in a while.
>>
>>53652641
Honestly, my Jumper would kill you all before you even had a chance to fight back.
>>
>>53652674
>Implying you'd even last long enough
>>
File: 1467078063780.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467078063780.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>53652641
The amount of ONORE I generate would sign my death warrant a million times over. Also, I feel like Gar-Battler would have words with me over the constant lunar destruction. So no thank you. You can all keep your chains, I'll just be over here.

I'd totally team up with Konata, though. Just to hang out. TWO CATS. FIGHTING CRIME. Or perpetuating it, whatever.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>53652641
Even I have learned not to potatoes Shitposter.
>>
>>53652674
>implying your jumper would last a chance against mine
>>
So, asking anyone who actually knows shit about Exalted:

How horrible of an idea is it to just walk up to the Neverborn and offer to Mercy Kill them in exchange for a Deathlord-like powerup? Assuming I have enough luck and charisma for them to agree instead of just smiting me on spot?

>>53652651
I mean, he's technically correct. Wrong in absolutely every other way possible, but technically correct.
>>
>>53652595
I think that cthulhu fartagn is a really handsome chap and a fantastic jumpmaker.
>>
File: JumpChain Multiplayer.pdf (86KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain Multiplayer.pdf
86KB, 1x1px
>>53652641
>>53652674
>>53652711
>>53652716
>>53652722

here you go anons
>>
>>53652716
All jumpers would team up to defeat you and avenge Sokka's waifu.
>>
>>53648342
Trying to fight a bunch of dementors for funses. That was pretty dumb. You could even call it emotionally suicidal.
>>
>>53652674
>>53652711
>>53652722
>impling ASA wouldn't just drown the thread in walls of texts about how he kills all of us with a sneeze
>>
>>53652722
>Implying that my jumper would let your jumper have the concept of chance
>>
>>53652729
Put your trip back on Blade.
>>
File: bold and brash.jpg (88KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
bold and brash.jpg
88KB, 655x800px
>>53652641
This sounds like a meme.

>>53652736
This, however, sounds delicious.
>>
>>53652641
Pls no.

My Jumper would curl up in a ball and cry till his inevitable demise by a stray moon-busting shot from Heavens.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>53652736
Dammit now I'm hungry

WAS THIS PART OF YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG, ANON?!
>>53652741
OH COME ON THE MOON IN AVATAR WAS FINE.
>>
>>53652152
...Well that's one less thread I have to keep up with.
>>
>>53652641
Honestly, multiplayer itself isn't a bad idea.

Ya'll are just a bunch of fukken assholes.
>>
>>53652751
>Implying ASA wouldn't die in his first jump because he forgot that his wanking wouldn't work in a real chain
>>
>>53652641
>implying it wouldn't just devolve into a thread-wide war where everyone is fighting over the right to waifu Worm
>>
>>53652736
I'm curious, did anyone actually use this.

Was it tasty?
>>
>>53652761
Mine would try to lecture everyone else about the values of cooperation and gets stabbed in the back for their trouble. Or shot in the front, maybe.
>>
File: That's a yes.gif (207KB, 245x164px) Image search: [Google]
That's a yes.gif
207KB, 245x164px
>>53652736
>Multi-player is a horrible idea, and you should feel bad for thinking about playing JumpChain!
multi-player.
>It doesn't says that it's forbidden to do so
>>
File: we have clearly passed it.jpg (107KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
we have clearly passed it.jpg
107KB, 1058x705px
>>53648342
pretty much all of them ever,I am patron jumper Of bad plans. I strapped hydrogen bombs on a motorcycle to make it go faster for goodness sakes!

which is why I took all of The regeneration, durability,extra life, plot armor and luck perks ever.
>>
>>53652777
Apparently someone tried it and thought there was too much sour cream
>>
>>53652751
ASA was pretty low-powered early on.

Also, he took too many bad drawbacks and wanked him surviving them 'because reasons' early on, as a >>53652768
says. Seeing his pokemon build, he probably was killed there. I would say by suicide, seeing who is after him.
>>
>>53652785
If it makes you feel better, anon, I wouldn't stab or shoot you. You seem okay.
>>
>>53652641
>"... This is stupid. Let's go."

>Mark of the Rift over to another plane of existence
>shut the fucking door behind

And that's the end of that because fuck you.
>>
>>53652824
You would mind-control him into becoming your sex-slave for all of eternity?

It's not like I'm planning to start a collection of low-powered jumpers who didn't succeed on their chains or didn't jumped long enough.
>>
>>53650087
My family being nice to me in a jump is always an exception to the rule. My family more often than not is a huge shitter to jumper.

desu jumper not having a good family where they came from growing up is a primary part of them. My family and I don't have a good relationship either irl so that's probably spoiled my opinion of my jumper having families in general
>>
>>53652766
Anon, I don't think you know how bad ideas work. Introducing multiplayer elements to single player anything played by a group of anonymous, contrarian assholes with the only rules being the ones you make up is the definition of a bad idea.
>>
>>53652842
Nah, I'd probably just ignore him and engage in Saturday Morning Cartoon Villainy.
>>
File: empera no hope.jpg (165KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
empera no hope.jpg
165KB, 623x414px
>>53652830
>Implying you can't escape from a deranged band of murderhobo unkillable planeswalkers
>>
>>53652842
This is probably what would happen to me desu. I'm only 21 jumps in, with some severe point deficits.
>>
File: That's it this is the card game.png (593KB, 865x472px) Image search: [Google]
That's it this is the card game.png
593KB, 865x472px
>>53652877
But can we shitpost about children's card games
>>
>>53652674
Perhaps, but you'd grow addicted to fucking my corpse.
>>
>>53652910
BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE JUMPS, ANON
>>
File: Yugioh Moltres.jpg (30KB, 410x312px) Image search: [Google]
Yugioh Moltres.jpg
30KB, 410x312px
>>53652910
>>
File: RULE BAITER.png (47KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
RULE BAITER.png
47KB, 800x655px
>>53652641
Honey, do you know how many arguments would happen? I've done multiplayer potatoes. People start arguing with each other that you can't do this thing and then you hold everything up so you can argue with them instead of playing the actual game and it's a mess to deal with.

Not to mention, what if some dickhead decided to show up and kill others? Speaking as someone who used to be an honest to god freeform roleplayer, this is a bad idea. Freeform roleplay is always done with reasonable discussion and planning and speaking privately and getting limitations down.

This is fucking 4chan. There is no private messaging system, and this is ufkckinh 4CHAN.

Also this is bait but I wanted to give a serious answer anyway because I don't have anything else to do with my life.
>>
File: 1465323434718.gif (668KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465323434718.gif
668KB, 300x250px
>>53652674
Not if they use creative mode
>>
File: HEAVY DEATH METAL.jpg (139KB, 390x542px) Image search: [Google]
HEAVY DEATH METAL.jpg
139KB, 390x542px
>>53652924
but can heart beat heavy deathmetal
>>
>>53652736
it's just a matter of time before someone releases a real multiplayer supplement and the thread explodes in ultra autism
>>
File: Slaanesh marine mug.png (379KB, 509x546px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh marine mug.png
379KB, 509x546px
>>53652918
>Implying that I wasn't prepared for that scenario and still went on

Black Crusade when

>>53652949
More jumps > more CP points per jump
>>
>>53652946
>Also this is bait but I wanted to give a serious answer anyway because I don't have anything else to do with my life.
I like your honesty NikaMoth. For that, I'll kill you last.
>>
>>53652949
>implying creative mode is creative at all
You can't even stack a perk infinitely lmao what a shitty challenge.
>>
>>53652877
You uh... You negatived when you shoulda positived. You're saying I can escape, when I get the feeling you meant to say I can't.
>>
>>53652977
Shut your trap
>>
>>53652977
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>53652977
No.
>>
File: C U T E.gif (269KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
C U T E.gif
269KB, 720x405px
>>53652949
Aww...
That gif is adorable :3c

>>53652969
I don't know about that, with infinite points I could jump to Marvel and give myself the Omega Divine Godly Intelligence combination and out think all your reality warping and OoC Jumper powers.
>>
We got either a couple of falseflagger assholes, or SB has begun to leak over with their thread shut down.
>>
>>53652762
>WAS THIS PART OF YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG, ANON?!
Nobody cared about me until I started shitposting.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>53653038
Was getting replied to part of your plan?
>>
>>53653029
Why not both?
>>
>>53652977
>>53652997
Just in case they're not mocking SB, can we ban these two. I don't want those sub-sub-human beings on /jc/
>>
You know, while multiplayer is a fuckin god awful idea, this talk surrounding how it was terrible and hypothetical super ultimates was a funny distraction.
>>
>>53653029
Almost assuredly the former. You can take my word for it, I have no________ experience in these matters.
>>
File: Academia Hugs.jpg (62KB, 503x604px) Image search: [Google]
Academia Hugs.jpg
62KB, 503x604px
Hugs for the hug god and fluff for the fluff throne.
>>
>>53653029
>>53653062
Don't worry, I'm just roleplaying. With the thread in shitposting mode it felt fitting.
>>
>>53653086
oh god damn it.
>>
>>53653082
There is a character who deserves to be purged in that picture.

Fucking froggy
>>
>>53653102
You mean the grape guy? Yeah he needs to get lost.
>>
>>53653102
Her hero name is Froppy you uncultured pleb. That's no way to talk about the hero of children even if she's the traitor.
>>
>>53653102
I agree, Mineta is a completely useless character.
>>
>>53653062
>I don't want those sub-sub-human beings on /jc/
Me either, some I'm going to report your post. Hopefully someone will be by soon to take care of you.
>>
>>53653116
>implying the traitor isn't electricity guy
>implying he isn't just pretending to be retarded
>implying he won't fry all the heroes to death
>>
File: Generic Exalted Jump.pdf (369KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Exalted Jump.pdf
369KB, 1x1px
What do you guys think of my latest jump?
>>
>>53653082
Which quirk combo gives you the best hugging ability?
>>
>>53651770
What type of sibling incest?
>>
>>53653134
That shit is months old at the very least. 4/10, very little effort.
>>
File: sad frog.png (87KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.png
87KB, 500x214px
>>53653132
That theory is awesome

>>53653116
>Hero of children
More like the hero of autism and whinnying
>>
>>53653132
Honestly, ignoring the /a/ screenshot that has all the little things all put together, I think he's the traitor because "I was only pretending to be retarded" immediately boosts his powerlevel from "balanced" to "can solo the rest of the class."
>>
>>53653134
Eh, Brellin's alright when he's not trying to push his super speshul mandatory Post-Spark "perks".
>>
File: delete.png (1MB, 638x722px) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
1MB, 638x722px
>>53653134
>>
>>53652641
Also: I'd probably just ignore people trying to kill my jumper ooc through bullshit because I play by my own rules. You have to ignore the shitters in roleplay.

But if this was an honest to god mmo, I'd probably just ask my benefactor not to let other jumpers kill/woo (with social perks) my jumper through bullshit stunts because it seems unfair. If you're gonna kill me, be dignified about it. Make a big dramatic story where you declare me your mortal enemy forever and vow to kill me in honorable, single man combat.

I get revived if you cheat too.
>>
>>53653116
but if she is the traitor we would need to extract the information she has, obviously we need to hug it out of her.
>>
>>53653178
Who the fuck are you and why do you have a trip? I swear, at this point 70% of the thread is tripfags.
>>
>>53653126
Pretty sure I haven't committed a ban-able offense, but feel free I guess.
>>53653178
I don't know how to feel about this...
>>
>>53653186
Can Ainz be in charge on the hugging?

I heard he is pretty good at that.
>>
>>53652641
>mrw to other Jumpers
>"Everybody, don't leave the Warehouse. Or Arcia."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ptb0XlOXY
>>
>>53653134
I think that there should be some way to make companions Celestial Bond Partners with each other.
>>
>>53653187
He's Kanons, an eh jumpmaker.
>>
>>53653134
It has been refused before. Also just because SB locked you down doesn't mean that you can invade here.
>>
>>53653134
That jump was pretty good and we should have accepted it. Even if we latter got awesome jumps like Infernals and Lunars, I don't see why we couldn't have a generic when we have some generic D&D.
>>
I'd like to thank you all for falling for my Multiplayer bait.

This has been a social experiment. Thank you for your time and your participation.
>>
File: Formers.png (533KB, 950x532px) Image search: [Google]
Formers.png
533KB, 950x532px
>>
>>53653240
Because you have to pay a lot of cp just to not take a curse with you when you leave.
>>
>>53653251
>social experiment
It was shitty bait. But /jc/ as a whole is obsessed with taking it every single time, so of course it worked.
>>
>>53653132
If we're being serious about it, I agree. That thread of theory crafting people screencapped and share around was amazing.

>>53653136
Maybe Meatball + Double?

>>53653163
You're just fanny flustered because you can't talk to the emotional pillar frog.

>>53653186
I can't imagine a better idea ever spawning into existence.
>>
File: gyro smile.png (425KB, 531x368px) Image search: [Google]
gyro smile.png
425KB, 531x368px
>>53653251
It was a fun thought-exercise, even if it was bait.
>>
File: Unspeakable evil intensifies.gif (715KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Unspeakable evil intensifies.gif
715KB, 500x375px
>>53653251
>Implying it was your idea
>Implying that potatoes isn't the real jumpchain
>Implying it wasn't called down by the Benefactor so you didn't min/max and the actual battle would be more entertaining
>Implying there is a escape from this hell
>>
>>53653134
Can I buy Exalted Ways Dominance twenty times to stack my competencies.

Also, to the wider 4chan community here, what homebrew rules are acceptable. I usually play creative mode, it really helps one to express themselves in their "writefogging". Thank you in advance.
>>
File: Awaken my pepes.jpg (55KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Awaken my pepes.jpg
55KB, 680x680px
>>53653275
>pillar frog
>>
File: 1344375889939.jpg (81KB, 274x268px) Image search: [Google]
1344375889939.jpg
81KB, 274x268px
>>53650087
I abandon them immediately at jump start and I don't care if they live or die.
>>
>>53653293
Disregard that, I suck at baiting.
>>
File: YOUR BAIT.jpg (34KB, 960x737px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR BAIT.jpg
34KB, 960x737px
>>53653293
>>
>>53653293
I'm >>53653226 please don't invade.
>>
File: Ursin.png (84KB, 238x179px) Image search: [Google]
Ursin.png
84KB, 238x179px
>>53653321
He's stolen my username!
How do we sign up to this site anyway?
>>
Take note of this day next time you try to attack this community, Cataquack. Also the lack of SB-related shitposting when you posted your latest jump.
>>
Now that SB is dead, what community should hold our ever-lasting hatred?

We should find a target before we start tearing each other again.
>>
>>53653323
Jumpchain with a fish protagonist based entirely around various bait images when?
>>
>>53653380
QQ? Reddit?
>>
>>53652010
Vanquish (100)
Sisters of Battle (480 or something)
>>
When SB starts back up we need to counter attack.
>>
>>53653383
>Generic BAIT jump
>Generic ASMR jump

I'm non ironically gonna make these.
Origin ideas?
>>
>>53650826
Why not base it on the cartoon?
>>
>>53653390
>Implying anyone in this thread can spent two minutes to register in a site just get a post and be banned
>>
>>53653390
You realize these are probably shitheads from our side being trolls, right.
>>
>>53653390
No real need to, they attack themselves most of the time. But if you have the time, just start an argument with cliff. That way you can derail the thread for the next 20+ pages.
>>
>>53653390
As if you could counter me without creative mode! MWAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>53653405
No, I have absolutely no idea how either of those would work.

I wish you luck, but I can't help you come up with anything.
>>
File: comfy sleep local wolfgirl.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
comfy sleep local wolfgirl.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>53653390
>>
>>53652365
Reminder that this is Jean mindraping Bobby for fun.
>>
>>53653134
May as well.

Origin: Solaroid (Abyssal) [600]

Perks:
Stunt Master [0]
Motivated to Greatness [0]
Graduate of a Sorcerous College (Necromancy) [300]
Curseproof [500]

Companions:
Dragonblooded Escort [100]
Celestial Bond Partner [200]

Drawbacks:
It's Fighting Time [+300]
Hated [+400]

Does Curseproof remove the downsides of being an Abyssal? If not, I'll probably drop it.
>>
>>53653428
What if I use my super-creative mode?
>>
>>53651770
Is that wrong somehow? That sounds fine to me.
>>
>>53653441
I think so.
>>
ATTENTION: All SBers form a line near the wall. Please stand by for further instructions.
>>
>>53653450
The legendary Super-Creative Mode is pretty strong, but just you watch as I take SUPER CREATIVE MODE 2!!!!
>>
>>53653441
The Abyssals don't have the Curse. But they have some modifications, so maybe?
>>
>>53653359
Use a hashtag # after you name and enter a password.
>>
>>53648846
Lunar Dial in Touhou.
>>
>>53653211
Eh its inner world for me,I can do anything safely in there.
>>
File: Lennie.jpg (66KB, 414x615px) Image search: [Google]
Lennie.jpg
66KB, 414x615px
>>53653467
That's a nice gun you got there sir.
So, where's that extra CP that you were offering?
>>
>>53653480
I'm going to need you to post the rules for that.
>>
>>53653480
>implying that even SUPER CREATIVE MODE would be able to beat a Time Dragon with hundreds of thousands of templates stacked on top of it
All for the cheap price of 800CP in Ravenloft. I am such a cheeselord hue hue hue. :^)
>>
>>53653437
Fun pranks to pull with powerful telepathy:

>Change their accent
>Make them believe everyone is naked
>Convince them that they're various historical figures
>Have them perceive scraps of newspaper as high-denomination bills
>Make them act like they're drunk, and then forget about it
>Make them forget how to read
>Remove their ability to speak
>Change their sexuality
Any other ideas?
>>
File: Autism.gif (693KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
693KB, 480x270px
It is an overload.
>>
>>53652352
I just recounted for you anon. About 44.
>>
>>53653507
There's no need. By the time you manage to get to Super Creative Mode 2, I'll have already surpassed my own limits to reach Super Creative Mode 3!
>>
>>53653405
Here's some, of the top of the domepiece.

For Generic BAIT:

>Drop-in (New Fish in the Pond)
>Bottom Feeder
>Anglerman
>Bait Hunter

ASMR (Assuming the jump involves producing the related video/audio):

>Drop-In (The Fresh Talent)
>The Whisperer
>The Ambient
>The Clinician
>>
>>53653533
Implant the desire to kill Aquaman.
>>
>>53653463
>>53653483
Just in case it doesn't, what would I need to get rid of the leashes that were put on the Abyssal Exaltations? Assuming I don't want to just go full golden a become a Solar.
>>
File: 1287628959329.png (722KB, 1669x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1287628959329.png
722KB, 1669x1193px
>>53653518
>Not being a Seraphim
>>
File: Sloth.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sloth.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>53653533
>>
Jump #356: Umineko, The Rokkenjima Murders
>The Tower, reversed: Catastrophe survived or narrowly avoided.
>Location: Rokkenjima Island, October 5, 1986
>Identity: No One
It doesn't matter who I am here, not really.
>Drawbacks: (+800) Game Piece, Theory Herd, Trust between Reader and Writer, Afterwards, Jumper was torn to pieces and eaten by the demons, and went to hell.
Well, no one ever said I didn't like a challenge. May as well go all-in and see what I can do to chase a full victory.
>Golden Butterflies (700)
Well, let it not be said that I lack a sense for the dramatic.
>The Great Detective Knows Best (500)
This may be a murder mystery, on the surface, but there is much underneath.
>Why Are Closed Room Murders So Beautiful? (100)
"Beautiful" is not a word I would use to describe such an event. There is no such thing as a locked room murder.
>The Witch's Letter (0, No One)
This is what I'm here for. I have less than twenty-four hours to figure out who or what is responsible for all of this.

You know, I made an honest effort to save people. I really, truly did. But I didn't belong, and there's little enough that can be done - especially when seemingly encyclopedic knowledge proves unreliable. I lurked. I used my skill at blending in to look like the hired help when I wasn't a part of them, and I spent what time I could poking around, exploring, trying to figure things out, trying to derail the inevitable only to see things happen in ways I did not and could not expect.

The old man, himself? Dead, of course, but not at anyone's hand. And rather perplexing at that.

His children imploded. Embroiled in paranoia. Betrayed by their supposed servants, betraying each other, it does not matter.

When the course of events so clearly went off the rails... there was little I could do without being detected and making myself a blatant target. But I had the letter, and if I was to get to the bottom of it, I would have to figure it out.
>>
>>53653573
But why tho.

Aquaman deserves more respect, fucking Superfriends ruined his image.
>>
>>53653533
Pull a rapestate on them.
>Captcha: ROOFING
>>
>>53653533
>Make them believe they're a famous actor and this is all a movie that's finally going to get them international recognition, making them as dramatic as possible.
>Randomly yell cut so they act super casual, asking someone to fetch them a coffee or sign random people's shirts.
>Randomly yell action so they'll drop everything to throw themselves back into their performance.
>They even think dramatically
>Every word, every action, every thought is the most brilliant piece of improv you could ask for.
>No one knows how to respond since this is fucking weird.
>>
>>53653595
And so I returned to zero. My knowledge did not include the solving of that riddle, or indeed even the existence of the riddle, but... Knowledge of the old man's background filled in the blanks. Being a polyglot from the years of experience gave me a leg up - but the long and short of it was, it came down to a play on words and misdirection. While everyone else was going insane in the mansion, I elected to go a different route and leave them to their own devices. They were already lost, either way. Instead I went to the chapel, built at the same time as the mansion. That was where the key was, or rather keys, and with a small bit of interpretation, the letter told me exactly what I was supposed to do to unlock the way to my destination.

The entrance to the "golden land" was nothing more than an elaborate disguise, leading into a bunker dating back to the second world war. And the "golden land" itself? The bunker, filled with corpses rotted to skeletons, with gold bullion, with abandoned ordinance rigged to another elaborate trigger that led to parts unknown. Despite the knowledge I'd picked up over the years, I wasn't confident enough to disarm it without triggering it.

(And just how the hell would one use gold bullion as collateral if it's been on the island all this time, anyway?)

I would have simply taken one of the tunnels away from there if I hadn't been struck from behind. Apparently I'd been followed by someone else with the same idea, and she was kind enough to let me do the heavy lifting. Any man would have been staggered when something heavy struck them in the temple, and I tried to stagger away, begging her to stop. She shrieked about how it wasn't supposed to be me, but someone else, how I didn't belong, and swung at me again. And again. And again. Everything went mercifully black, though I was still semiconscious.

In the distance, clocks chimed midnight as the witch awoke, her resurrection carried out in a baptism of blood.
>>
>>53653615
You have an SB account, right?
>>
>>53653533
Help them find a point between tranquility and rage.
>>
>>53653628
Don't you?
>>
>>53653628
No. Also, go away.
>>
>>53653595
>>53653615

inb4 another effortless Umineko clear
>>
>>53653405
>Generic ASMR jump
I'm into it. I'd play that for sure.
>>
File: 1367126740118.gif (196KB, 549x400px) Image search: [Google]
1367126740118.gif
196KB, 549x400px
>>53652946
I'm a former freeform roleplayer too. Fighting was actually our main thing, everyone loved doing it, every other kind of RP was just foreplay to an anime fight. Only thing that kept a modicum of sense going was a set of moderator-backed rules and every fight needing to be judged by someone selected for it, so people couldn't whine about who won at the end.

Of course, as you can imagine, this lead to infinite shitstorms regardless. Even the mods were all involved in the shitstorms, and you could scream your head off at them without getting banned, amazingly enough. People loved inter-clan arguing and shitposting like mad at each other almost as much as the writing. It was a real hoot.

In a way, it prepared me for 4chan.
>>
>>53653628
>>53653628
I find ylour improper use of the word an to be offensive.
>>
Also I'm trying to see if i understand MCU magic right.

There are different dimensions you can tap into to achieve different effects. Strange's group taps into one that lets them do glowy lines and spark portals. And the Dark Dimension mostly lets people do spatial magic like the space glass weapons and warping the hallway. Ans then apparently the AI in Agents is drawing from somewhere else and can do other stuff?
>>
>>53653615
Jump #357: Umineko, The Rokkenjima Catbox
>Two of Pentacles (Change): Taking two steps forward for every one step back.
>Location: ???
>Alignment: Human
>Bonus: (+400) Survived the Gauntlet
If only barely.
>Magic (Free)
Oh, good, my abilities are here this time around. Though I think I'll have to fight the temptation to skewer the witches on the Black Blade. Still, the local magic IS rather interesting.
>Turning The Chessboard Around (Free, Human)
It's certainly useful to be able to figure out what my opponent is planning, but that requires me to know their goals. Not always useful.
>Black Truth (200)
Not certain how often I'm going to use this here, but it does sound particularly helpful. Especially if I end up in any of the more malicious variations on the story.
>Illusions to Illusions, Dust to Dust (0)
This is useful. It's not enough to have the mere facts of the matter - you've got to know the motives behind it all. It's a rare person that will do something for no reason at all.
>The Great Detective Knows Best (Upgrade)
If I'm going to be stuck here, then it's important that I be able to find my way out. Just because I'm working with the redhead doesn't mean I'm subordinate to him.
>Why Are Closed Room Murders So Beautiful? (Upgrade)
Ah, magic. Certainly at this point the magic is much more esoteric than it otherwise might be, but there is always the unexplained in life. Calling it magic, though... is it, truly?

Have you ever closed your eyes and felt yourself drifting to sleep, only to be startled awake by what sounds like an explosion... only to open your eyes and find everything safe and sound?

That's how it began.

And as to how it went? Scenario after scenario, again and again, with details changed here and there. Sometimes slight. Sometimes major.
>>
Would you play an RPG campaign loosely based on Jumpchain?
Even if it was GURPS?
>>
>>53652728
They wouldn't trust you. And killing them would probably destroy the underworld and potentially suck all of creation in afterwards.
>>
>>53653640
It's not that hard.

>Get companions
>Get guns for them
>Get the boat
>Laugh as you drive to the bunker or the other side of the island after taking some canned food and killed everyone
>>
>>53650826
Magneto was right DESU
>>
File: neutronium_golem_page.png (831KB, 1004x900px) Image search: [Google]
neutronium_golem_page.png
831KB, 1004x900px
>>53653587
>He didn't become a neutronium golem
>>
>>53653684
And it kept on. Over and over. After a while, even I lost count of how many different permutations I experienced, until I'd finally just had enough. Instead of playing along, I elected to completely derail the scenario, walking away from the mansion in the morning and taking a swim to the mainland. They aborted it a moment before I stepped foot on shore.

It seemed that got the witches' attention.

"I'm tired," I told them. "You've kept me here for lifetimes of this, and I've nothing to show for it."

Mocking laughter answered me.

"No, I'm sick of this. You've got a nice little pocket world where nothing can be certain until it's conclusively proven or disproven - and incidentally, that's not how the experiment was to work, so as far as I'm concerned this catbox is just full of kitty litter. I'm tired of all of this tiptoeing around. There will always be things in the world that you can't explain. Maybe it's magic, maybe it's not, but ultimately it's irrelevant. All of these shadow plays are pointless - they are not what happened that night on the island, and they never will be. No one used magic on the island, what happened boiled down to superstition, fear, and jealousy."

The mocking laughter had a harsh edge to it, but before either side could say anything, I continued speaking. "You know, the only reason I'm here is because someone once said that I should look to this island to understand how things were between myself and them. I look here and all I see are witches playing the what-if game, dwelling constantly on the past and refusing to advance. Look to the past and you blind yourself to the present. Enough with the games, for the love of god. Speak plainly. Speak the truth. Otherwise everything is empty. Words. Deeds. You'll keep missing the point endlessly. Personally, I'm happy to accept that there are things I can't understand, but it's a fool's errand to claim magic excuses everything that goes on when you aren't looking."
>>
>>53653671
That sounds absolutely delightful actually. I enjoy people who can actually rib each other, take a joke, fuck each other up and still have fun.
>>
>>53653693
Or just do it like ASA and casually slap Featherine with your dick.
>>
>>53653708
I glanced at the red-haired man beside me, then the witches across from us. "And yet you keep stopping short of a proper ending, eh? It's as though you are afraid. And what has witches such as yourselves to fear? Small bombs?"

Tittering laughter from the witches, and a disgruntled noise from the man beside me.

"Or perhaps the dawning realization that we're all just figments of this guy's imagination while he tries to figure out what happened before he washed up on the shore, half-dead?"

The silence was suddenly deafening. And I turned to the red headed man beside me.

"I'm done being the figment of your imagination, Hachijo. I'll not ignore the truth of where we are. Why assume there are, indeed, witches at all? The point of everything we've done... it is not about understanding what happened. It's not possible to understand, no matter how many times you ask what might have happened when you weren't about. It's about accepting that it happened, whether you know how it came about or not... and letting go."

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "And I'm sorry, but it is time to let go. It does not matter how you've come to this point in your life. There is nothing that can change what has happened, no matter how many other paths things could have gone, if they all lead to this point they become irrelevant. All you can do is move forward and enjoy the present, while looking to the future."

And so there was a tea party with the witches and everyone on the island.

「Tea Party ending」 unlocked!

Because it seems that the whole thing was just some half-drowned idiot's novella about what happened. Apparently, I had the role of the id, while he was the ego. But when your instincts tell you to just stop dwelling on your grief and live your life... eventually, you can't help but listen.

GUESS WHAT, UMINEKO, I CAN DO THE "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" ENDING TOO! Fuck you very much. I'm never getting those hours of my life back.
>>
>>53653688
Sure
What do you have in mind?
>>
>>53653683
No they can do it all just some give more power to pull it off. For instance dormomu minions are draeing powet from him to do big spells.
>>
>>53653518
Not to steal your thunder, but Time Dragons aren't a legal choice for Monstrous Form(no alternate form to make them look human).
>>
>>53653712
I really do look back on it fondly, despite the fact that my main character was basically Sasuke Uchiha before Sasuke even existed, somehow. The whole thing only ended up falling apart as everyone moved on, along with some drama from the site owner over us (he hated the place ever since his own character lost a fight and got killed.)
>>
What's a good endjump that's not officially an endjump?
>>
>>53653740
>GUESS WHAT, UMINEKO, I CAN DO THE "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" ENDING TOO! Fuck you very much. I'm never getting those hours of my life back.

B-but the jump says that only the magic ending is canon!
>>
>>53653759
Ah, well, hell, that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Fond memories by themselves are still nice. Is your Jumper anything like that old character?
>>
>>53653694
But he is a holocaust survivor who joined the nazis.
>>
>>53653753
Oh I know, and even Record chose some dragon that had a human form. But it fit better for a shitpost, yknow?
>>
>>53653533
Do what I saw in a manga once and reset their mind to their 5 year old self, so that from their perspective they are a five year old that is suddenly in an adults body, far from home, and their parents are nowhere to be seen

Don't actually do this, you sick bastards. It's totally fucked
>>
>>53653753
Aren't they spell-casters? They can just polymorph.
>>
>>53653804
Are they still legal?
>>
>>53653595
>>53653684
I'm curious: Do you ever cheat with the tarot cards you draw? They're often oddly fitting.

>>53653786
Everyone in Marvel is secretly an Hydra plant, can't really hold it against him specifically.
>>
>>53653781
Not in the least bit personality wise. Power wise? I actually do prioritize a lot of similar abilities to him in my jumper, because I still kinda like the same things. His main magical abilities were ice and water based, and I spent a lot of time back then looking up weird properties and kinds of ice and water so I could justify some crazy shit.
>>
>>53653743
I'm still getting the hang of GURPS, and I figured running a small campaign might help get a handle on it. Having to make Powers for different settings, for example, or coming up with Abiliites based on perks.
Since GURPS can handle anything, I figure it's the only system (excepting more rules-lite, narrative-driven ones) that could handle Jumpchain shenanigans.

Players would start off with 50 points to build their character, and then get more points to spend over time. Then at each jump they could pick up items/abilities/powers/etc. worth a certain number of points, based on the thing's CP cost.
>>
>>53653804
>Not actually turning them back into children
Get on my level.
>>
Couple noob questions here.

First and foremost, how do alt-forms work? Are there any established rules? Couldn't find any info.
Second, how do you think Stands or Semblances would change in someone who had other types of soul manipulation magic?
>>
>>53653740
Jump says the magic ending is the only canon one.
>>
>>53653840
That's awful...
Never change Anon
>>
>>53653841
Pretty sure he draws cards and then fits his writing to them.
>>
>>53653844
Hey, that's pretty cool! I totally understand that kind of thinking. I once started looking into thermosetting polymers and fiber glass and how that stuff works just for weapon design inspiration. What's some of the 'cool' stuff you discovered during your research into ice and water?
>>
>>53653861
>First and foremost, how do alt-forms work? Are there any established rules? Couldn't find any info.

You can change to them in second. Some jumps clarify what becomes an alt-form. I just assume that any background is an alt-form unless it's a human race drop-in.

Because there is no way that there will be a German or Japanese man who looks exactly like me.
>>
>>53653840
As legal as the mentally incapable. So no.

>>53653859
I can't do that with telepathy, and neither can anyone else
>>
>>53653858
Cool. Please report back afterwards.
>>
>>53653614
This is genius.
>>53653804
That's fucked. What manga?
>>
File: 1484725529173.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484725529173.gif
1MB, 500x510px
>>53653869
You're thinking of the Catbox. This is Murders, which is mainly from a Mystery perspective since it mentions Sayo by name in the spoilers.

The Catbox is where things get weird and magical, and is where that note is. I don't think it applies to Murders. SMT can correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>53653861
No real established rules. Basically, any form that isn't human that you get from a Jump is basically an Alt-Form and you can swap to them, between them and back at your leisure.

I don't know with the other part.
>>
>>53653740
You just denied your own existence, man.

That's not usually good for continuing your chain.
>>
>>53653380
>SB is dead
>SB jumpmakers btfoed and quit permanently
>dirgeshill fags get btfo
Today is a beautiful day.
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (100KB, 477x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
100KB, 477x716px
>>53653533
>>
>>53653841
No, I do not.

>>53653869
Yes, I know, I was being deliberately obtuse because the catbox annoys me.

>>53653963
I LIKE TEA. TEA EXISTS THEREFORE I EXIST. Don't make me justify my mental gymnastics just because I refused to go for the golden ending and got sick of writing.
>>
>>53653953
Heavens, look at >>53653595 and >>53653684
>>
>>53653691
*derp*

"Mercy Kill them with Always an Ending". Of course I forgot the important part.
>>
File: Deku.gif (158KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Deku.gif
158KB, 540x300px
>>53653953
Deku is best headshaker.
>>
>>53653910
"Change to them in second"? Meaning they are unlocked on your second jump?

If you take a background, are you allowed to switch altforms mid-jump, or is that only for drop-ins? And are powers segregated into your alt-forms? Seems like you'd be far weaker if you can only use powers while in the form you bought them. Much less mixing potential.
>>
>>53653927
>Implying I can't slowly convince their body to slowly shave away their bodily dimensions and cause their cells to slowly regress to a more youthful state through telepathy.
>>
>>53653930
I'm drawing a blank on the name, but it had girls who had unique abilities due to having aliens in their head.
>>
What are the best perks to deal with gingivitis?
>>
>>53653957
So, for example if I wanted to, I could take a Vampire background somewhere, but only use my normal human form (locking away both the vampire powers and weaknesses), and then use my vampire form thousands of years later once it has gained incredible power through age?
>>
File: 1472163590814.jpg (26KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472163590814.jpg
26KB, 540x266px
>>53653984
Yes? I see it? The transition into the Catbox was a bit odd, but I don't see anything incorrect with what he did. Although Crux is going to be forced to move into the box by the drawback clause of the 'And then the Jumper went to hell' bit unless he axes it. And that's where the magic stuff is 'real' for jump purposes, so...

I've been talking to him about as he goes.
>>53653993
DAMN IT HE'S TOO POWERFUL
>>
>>53653982
>not going for the golden ending

Dude
>>
So, correct me if i'm wrong.

Tokyo Mirage Session FE is basically Persona using Fire Emblem Characters, but instead of having the main theme of the game be 'thieves' like P5, it's 'Idols' like Macross.
>>
>>53653997
>And are powers segregated into your alt-forms?
Usually no, but there are exceptions. I think you need the altform you gain in Vampire Bloodlines to use the associated Disciplines, for example.

But there's a famous perk (Sword Art Online "This Is, In Fact, My Final Form" that merge all of your altforms) anyway.

>f you take a background, are you allowed to switch altforms mid-jump
Yes? Otherwise, there wouldn't be much of a point to them.
>>
>>53654041
Evercleansed?
>>
>>53654066
Yes.
>>
>>53654052
>Yes? I see it? The transition into the Catbox was a bit odd, but I don't see anything incorrect with what he did
He just denied his own existence in the last post >>53653740 , as well as the witches and convinced Battler to wake up from his fantasy.

He didn't went for the magic ending, which is the one that works in the jump.
>>
>>53654066
It's also godawful shit.
>>
>>53653930
Just remembered it, it's Brynhildr in the Darkness.
>>
>>53654041
Harry Potter has a perk that makes you immune to most illnesses
>>
>>53654051
Something like that. The specifics vary from person to person, so depending on who you ask the vampire form might not get those kinds of benefits without active use, but it's flexible enough that you probably can have those things going on too if you just choose too.
>>
>>53654075
>famous
Weird seeing that word used to describe something from this community.
>>
>>53654113
>Chapter 1 Page 1
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
>>53654075
>Usually no, but there are exceptions. I think you need the altform you gain in Vampire Bloodlines to use the associated Disciplines, for example.
>But there's a famous perk (Sword Art Online "This Is, In Fact, My Final Form" that merge all of your altforms) anyway.

SAO being fairly easy to survive means that should be a priority for me then.

>Yes? Otherwise, there wouldn't be much of a point to them.
I figured maybe it was a special privilege for drop-ins, and that if you took an origin you were stuck in it for the duration.
>>
>>53653997
>"Change to them in second"? Meaning they are unlocked on your second jump?

I just fanwank that the bodymod (or your original body) is always an alt-form available for you.

>Much less mixing potential.
There are perks to mix alt-forms to eliminate weakness and use all their powers at once.

There are in SAO, Prototype and a Zelda jump.
>>
>>53653740
And after the tea party we had one last round where Battler and Beatrice actually took my words to heart, got the heck over themselves, and actually said what they meant to say, despite other witches trying to sabotage them and give them an impossible scenario.

There. Are you all happy now?
>>
>>53654152
That's actually one of the better ways to die in the series...
>>
>>53654186
IT'S NOT CORREEEEEEEEEEEECT.
>>
File: Bern and Kyubey.jpg (344KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Bern and Kyubey.jpg
344KB, 700x990px
>>53654186
>Not including best girl in your story

No, I'm not happy at all.
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
>>53654096
>the magic ending.

Do...do you know what happens in the magic ending, Anon? Because it's (yet another) metaphor for what happened in the 'real' world.

Battler and Beatrice(Yasu) escape the island together after the typhoon passes in a boat with a single gold ingot, planning to start over together. Except Beatrice ultimately can't live with the guilt of what she's done and throws herself overboard with the gold. Battler goes after her, trying to save her, and they both drown together...

...except Battler is washed up on the shore and found by a mystery novel author. He's brain-damaged and is effectively an entirely different person. It's implied the entirety of the various novels, which he ghost-wrote with the author lady in question, are just him trying to piece together his past.

Yes, this is the Magic ending. Not a single spell is involved. And this is basically what canonically happened after the Murders.

The meta fuckery is all contained in the Catbox, anon. And the meta debates in the story (not the jump) are Battler, Ange, various theorycrafters called Witch Hunters, the author, and more all trying to unlock the mystery of the Rokkenjima murders.
>>
>>53654186
I don't know about anyone else, but I am, indeed, Happy.
>>
>>53652224
>infinite cp.
>Or, cp based one writing, with more equaling more.

From what jump is that from, it ain't in any of the /tg/ jumps
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (491KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
491KB, 800x800px
>>53650826
I'd rather see an Xmen Evolution jump.
>>
>>53654230
NICE TO MEET YOU, HAPPY, I'M DAD.
>>
>>53654238
SB's Creative Mode. Try to keep up with the conversation, yeah?
>>
>>53654241
No you're not, you're clearly Crux.
>>
>>53654226
So what happens in the hypothetical "Golden" ending described in the jump?
>>
>>53654261
SB's dead, none of their challenges or jumps matter.
>>
>>53654126
>>53654183

Thanks guys! I appreciate it.
>>
>>53654226
Again, that's not what the manga has happening at the end. Yes, I know it can be all interpreted as metaphors in the VN, but that's not what the jump follows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhenm9uP2p8

MAGIC IS REAL MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>53654292
It's fuckin' beautiful, ain't it?
>>
>>53654304
Who fucking cares how somebody chooses to end their jump.

Umineko is pretentious bullshit.
>>
>>53654295
No problem dude.
>>
>>53650826
Damn, bitch! Get BTFO'd by the jumpmaker himself!

>>53651597
>>53651773
>>
>>53654364
Of course he'd bitch about it. He doesn't want his jump to be irrelevant.

What he doesn't understand is that he's already irrelevant.
>>
>>53654332
So it's OK if I say that I land in a Marvel universe where everything is Infinity stone and they can work outside their multiverse and also is full of friendly Beyonders who are willing to be podded by me?

Because he just ignored any confrontation with the Witches by ignoring a very specific rule of the jump.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>53654282
The Golden Ending is referring to Battler finding the Golden Truth: that the catalyst for the murders Yasu committed was him promising them he'd come back to Rokkenjima for them someday...something he forgot about because A. he was kid and B. he didn't come back to that island for years and years. Yasu was heartbroken and it was the straw that broke the camel's back for a long train of traumatic, awful things happening to them, and it's what triggered her murder plot.

The Golden Ending is to get Battler to remember his promise and to understand why Yasu did what they did.

>>53654304
At least link the whole thing you trashcan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVF6AVVNBuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFowaxFc1QM

Also, again, we are talking about the murders. Not the Catbox.

This is kind of a point of contention, even among people who actually read Umineko. I remember the days this was argued about for threads upon threads. I was there, man. I was in the war.

Can we agree to disagree and that Crux at least has good cause to ragequit this?
>>
I need two Jeanne D'arcs not from nasuverse.
>>
>>53653993
Man what happened to his mom she used to be hot but then she turned into a frog.
>>
>>53654402
Warriors Orochi has one.
>>
>>53653859
>actually turning them back into children
That sounds like it might actually be good for people who had a shitty childhood. Give them an innocent day that they never got.
>>
>>53654402
I think we can pick up one in Sabaton and another in Crusader Kings
>>
>>53654395
But the way he did it doesn't mesh with my autism.
>>
>>53654403
There were 3 factors at play:

She just got older.

She was constantly stressed about Deku, since he was quirkless but still really wanted to be a hero.

She was corrupted by her own power. The ability to levitate snacks directly into your mouth is too great for any mere mortal.
>>
File: 1479698333597.gif (565KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479698333597.gif
565KB, 480x270px
>>53654474
And I'm not the jumpmaker, just someone with a lot of Seacats autism.

You are a worthy foe, anon, but we've nothing to gain from this conflict. Let us lay down our shitposts and exchange weeb images instead.
>>
>>53654395
>Also, again, we are talking about the murders. Not the Catbox.
But he jumped both jumps. He did the whole 'it's not real' in the Catbox. And that's the problem.

>This is kind of a point of contention, even among people who actually read Umineko
Yes, and that's why the jump declares what is the 'canon' ending when it comes to jumping it.

Have you read the jumps, Heavens? Because I'm having the feel that you aren't.
>>
>>53654403
franken fran can help with that
>>
>>53653275
>A hug from someone with meatball
Horrifying. They might hug too hard and deform you.
>>
>>53653997
I always fanwank it that for certain alt form specific abilities and perks that they're locked into that altform but you get a weakened version of them in your other forms. Of course the problem is deciding what exactly counts as an altform and what perks should be locked. I'm debating whether being a Ghoul from Tokyo Ghoul is an altform. Being a Space Marine is obviously an altform and the Blood of the Primarch perk is one that should have its true confined to that form.

>>53654075
>But there's a famous perk (Sword Art Online "This Is, In Fact, My Final Form" that merge all of your altforms) anyway.
Hmm maybe I should do that jump then.
>>
>>53654326
They had it coming. All SB was doing was leeching off of us.

>>53654432
go back to SB dirge shill. Oh wait you can't. Better kys then.
>>
>>53654395
>This is kind of a point of contention, even among people who actually read Umineko.

That's why this line is in the notes:

>For the sake of having a concrete setting, this jump assumes that Meta-level fantasy stuff is true. IE Get your “Battler is Jesus and Ange is Mary Magdalene, but also they are in Purgatory” theories outta here.

This >>53653740 contradicts that ruling.
>>
>>53654539
I'd tell you to try harder, but god knows you've never worked for a single thing in your miserable life.
>>
>>53654395
Is yasu the one who got tossed off a mountain as a baby, got their genetalia mauled, and then raised as a sexless table?
>>
This is why SMTAnon was a shit for making Umineko. And so shortly after he couldn't take the heat for Shin Megami Tensei.
>>
>>53654395
So than what does the jumper's golden truth do? (from the golden ending reward) I've been slightly confused about that.
>>
File: 1476456729579.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1476456729579.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>53654516
Wait, what?
>checks

...WOW OKAY I'M STUPID. I completely missed the actual Catbox post and glazed it over for the Murders. Whoops. That is entirely my bad.

Alright, I retract my previous statement. Now I need to actually read this and poke Crux about it. I still say he's justified in ragequitting the gauntlet. I'll ask him and SMT about it later. I guess that's why it's a gauntlet, after all.

I need to go make my brain less stupid somehow.
>>53654580
The very same.
>>53654593
Ask SMT. The above is a good indicator I am not a reliable source by virtue of short attention span.
>>
>>53654580
>got tossed off a mountain as a baby, got their genetalia mauled
It was a very specific fall, you see.
>>
It's only a matter of time before this community is killed as well.
>>
>>53654638
The sooner the better.
>>
>>53654638
>>53654643
You're really masturbating to this, huh shitposter?
>>
>>53654616
Thank you anyway.
>>
>>53654638
Eveything dies one day. Except the Simpsons.
>>
>>53654538
>Hmm maybe I should do that jump then.

Yeah looking it over it seems *really* strong.

>600 This Is, In Fact, My Final Form : You gain a giant and monstrous alt form, drawn from mythology. It is extremely well suited to fighting a large group (read: raid) simultaneously. Further,any alt forms you have may now be freely combined; access any of your powers or traits from any form.

Which could be interpreted as taking all the strengths of various forms but none of their weaknesses. "Any traits" could mean having fire powers without being weak to water. Having vampire-hax without the need for blood or fear the sun. Put all your magic systems into one body without fear of overloading it. Maybe even have lich durability without needing to stuff your soul in a box??
>>
>>53654616 #
>spoiler

poor kid, can a jumper just use time shenanigans to grab the falling baby girl? and thereby keep a bunch of the bullshit from happening?
>>
>>53654653
He has nothing else, anon.
>>
>>53654660
>Maybe even have lich durability without needing to stuff your soul in a box??
That'd be wanking. Liches are only "invulnerable" because the soul isn't actually where you hit them.
>>
>>53654665
Normally I'd encourage this, but you're powerlocked for the Murders (which is 'reality'), and I don't think it'd do any good in the Catbox. So...unfortunately, there's little you can do though if you opt to companion Yasu and can solve the gauntlet in time to stop the murders, you might be able to give them some measure of peace?
>>
>>53654592
>SMTAnon makes a ruling to prevent discussions
>People still discuss the very same thing that the ruling sets on stone to prevent discussions
>Somehow it's SMTAnon's fault

>>53654638
I really hope we can last the entire summer so Black Crusade, Solars, Bastard!! and Dies Irae power-level discussions flood the thread. I need my dosis of anon's tears.

>>53654616
It's OK. Sorry if I was kind of a dick, but at some point I was really confusing what you were trying to say.

>>53654648
It wouldn't matter too much. Because infinite multiverse and all of that. Also, you can't during murders, and you are on the meta-universe during Catbox.
>>
>>53654638
Not unlike the undead pheonix, when this thread looks as if it is about to die it instead explodes in a mass of shit and puss, this explosion of gore and filth leaves behind a rotten egg that feeds off the hatred and simmering resent of the rest of the board and eventually grows into a new thread.

It is an eternal cycle you see
>>
>>53654695
Regardless of how it comes about, is that not a "trait" of a lich form?
>>
>>53654653
He's in euphoria right now thinking about how he finally managed to remove several SB jumpmakers at once while doing absolutely nothing. He's probably not the only one either.
>>
>>53654660
I think it was mentioned a while back that the forms you choose are cohesively fused together, so I don't think you can drop inherent weaknesses in favor of all the strengths.
>>
File: Emperor This is Funny.jpg (157KB, 1186x648px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor This is Funny.jpg
157KB, 1186x648px
>>53654708
>>
>>53654719
>>53654695
There are different kinds of liches, including ones that have their souls bound to a single bone on their body. Others are just unable to die unless turned to dust and spread to the four winds. The most common one, the dnd lich, can even store their soul in alternate realms. Then you have koschei the deathless, who hid his in a needle inside an egg somewhere. Liches gonna lich even if they look alive.
>>
File: 1460654589736.png (806KB, 968x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1460654589736.png
806KB, 968x1041px
>>53654705
Naw it's alright, I was just as confused. Umineko was during a weird part of my life so I both feel strongly about it and am frustrated by it.

All is well, anon. My bad for the misunderstanding.
>>
Who is best girl in Umineko anyway?
>>
File: Lionel_C._Suggs.jpg (16KB, 319x239px) Image search: [Google]
Lionel_C._Suggs.jpg
16KB, 319x239px
Why are ya'll arguing about high pwoerlevels from Umi and infinite cp

there is already a way to get that kind of power, IIRC its one of the best jumps
>>
File: tumblr_lz52igKgFY1qjugdxo1_500.jpg (118KB, 445x582px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz52igKgFY1qjugdxo1_500.jpg
118KB, 445x582px
>>53654824
Although most girls are pretty great.
>>
>>53654764
>Liches gonna lich

For whatever reason I thought that was hilarious.

On the topic of overpowered SAO perks...

>100 Immortal Object : Take an item you own. It is now indestructible, frozen in time. This doesn’t tend to play well with moving parts, and also stops improvements dead in their tracks.

So basically
>Get a magical amulet that directs damage to itself instead of you, which normally breaks after enough hits.
>Immortal object
>>
>>53654754
Pretty sure you're pulling that out of your ass. Either that or confusing it with a ruling about one of the other perks of that nature.
>>
>>53654754
That sounds far more reasonable, in all honesty.
>>
>>53654855
See the only part that bothers me about that is the inability to improve it.

Does that mean you can no longer import it at all ever?

Or hell could you (using the above liches) make a phylactory and use the item buy on it to thereby never die?
>>
>>53654754
I have never seen that ruling anywhere, while on the other hand I have seen the ruling that you could be a normal human body with all your powers. Because "bosses dont have to be big"
>>
>>53654893
I personally would favor using it on a ward like I described above. If you use it on phylactory I'd be worried it would apply to your soul too- and that would mean you could never learn or form new memories. Even a tiny chance of that is unacceptable for me.
>>
>>53654824
I have no idea, but Beatrice is best >girl.
>>
>>53654754
It doesn't jive with the line that you can access "AnY of your powers or traits from ANY form" if you have to become some unholy amalgamation of both forms to use them at all.
>>
>>53654893
Honestly, I prefer the Juju import for that. They can 'mutate' but the item suddenly exist in all timelines and dimensions and is indestructible (except for a Juju-breaker)
>>
>>53654930
Hmm good point. May be a bit of a bad idea.

A really bad idea.
>>
Hey OAA, you got Ashbringer or Strom'Kar done yet? Can you post if you do?
>>
>>53654947
I was going to make my main item gear a juju but then I found out that my item would basically zero sum and break the everything if it could not change. I forget the entire reason though.
>>
>>53654946
>Hamon powers from Jojo/any Holy background from elsewhere
>Vampire form from somewhere with vampires
>Strong healing factor

Congratulations, you now kill yourself just by existing but are unable to die.
>>
>>53654946
Isn't that line specifically referring to how you could choose which forms you bring in, and how you can now have any of the powers that were ordinarily locked to a form in one form?
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>53652728
Well, they're violently insane. There's no guarantee they'd even be lucid enough to consider the idea.

And it's implied that if they'd just accepted their death, they could fully die. Instead, they decided they want /everything/ dead, before (maybe) letting go themselves.

So, it seems unlikely they'd agree and not try to murder you. Especially since you'd need to go deep into the Labyrinth to even speak with them.

Also, a deathlord-esque power-up would probably (double?) die with them, since those are empowered by stuffing fragments of their dead souls into the ghost, linking them to the Neverborn. And /that's/ if they can even empower non-ghosts, for which there is no evidence.

>>53653240
>Infernals and Lunars
>awesome
T-thanks, anon.
>>
>>53653858
When we do potatoes it's kind of a loose deal here. You add reasonable bonuses to rolls based on context+perks and you eyeball it. It's not entirely formal and it's not for everyone, though.
>>
Can I take real life celebrities as basis for companions in my chain?
>>
>Release game to Steam
>Make first chapter first to lure more buyers
>Forget that you also put the rest of the chapters in the main free game
>People can easily unlock them without paying

This is not how you should release something
>>
>>53655002
Wasn't there a vampire in jojo wo was also a hamon user? Whatshisface, that fought Joseph?
>>
>>53655093
Drunk lolis you say?
>>
File: 1478673287230.png (738KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478673287230.png
738KB, 720x540px
>>53655093
Wait, really? Is this true?!

WELL, SHIT, ANON. IF IT IS, I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY WEEK NOW.
>>
>>53655089
I think there's an option to take one in Generic Musician Jump.

Who do you have in mind?
>>
>>53655107
Yes, Straizo, which shows that anon is an idiot.
>>
>>53655089
In futurama they have head in jars, if you have body mods for them that would be nice
>>
>>53655032
Maybe. Regardless, it says "any", not "all", which implies the traits you can use are selectively applied.
>>
>>53655093
This is a trap to just make me dl it all isnt it?
>>
>>53655165
You are the reason jumps are starting to look more like lawyer speak.
>>
>>53655107
Straizo? I know he used hamon as a human, but I can't remember if he really "used" it as a vampire or if he just knew enough about it to counter it. Maybe he had both, but one a jumper is outside of the Jojo jump, I'd imagine all the inconsistencies would cease to "just work" anymore. Barring a perk to do just that.
>>
>>53654066
Yep. They could have done something with that, doing a critical examination of how shit the irl idol industry (For one thing Idols aren't allowed to date others because they have to maintain the illusion with their fans that they're special to be dated by a the fan and if that sounds stupid, it fucking is but that's why it's bad) is, but they didn't.
>>
>>53655193
You're the one truying to implement nerfs to a perk that you didn't even write after it's been used in such a way for years. And no, because that interpretation is ridiculous.
>>
>>53655193
That's not a bad thing, it's better than walls of bullshit fluff.
>>
>>53654041
Be a Shoggoth.
The answer is always to be a Shoggoth.
>>
>>53655231
>truying
I am not even in the argument, I just hate wen people try to twist perks over 1 word.
>>
>>53655200
>>53655107
Straizo couldn't use Hamon as a vampire. He specifically used it to kill himself by overloading his body because I think using it kill you in-canon. Only reason he became a vampire because he was obsessed with being young forever.
>>
>>53654226
Isn't that basically both endings, with Magic/Trick only really changing whether Ange kills her bodyguard or gets killed by him?
>>
>>53655193
At least he's not trying to force his unfounded interpretation of a perk onto other people.
>>
>>53655231
Yes, the interpretation that it simply allows you to mix the forms together as they are is the ridiculous one, not the one that allows you to mix all alt.forms together in exactly the manner you want with all the benefits and none of the downsides. That's what's ridiculous.
>>
>>53655252
3>>53654041
It really is, sjoggoth can just shapeshift an entirely new fresh mouth. With as many teeth as they want!
>>
>>53655120
>>53655182
Yes. The DLC are just a code to unlock it.

There are guides to unlock it in /vg/ and /jp/
>>
>>53655268
Can kill you if you're a vampire in-canon, whoops
>>
>>53655203
Idolm@ster and/or Love Live jump when?
>>
>>53655273
Thats fair.
>>
>>53655270
I have no idea what to even think about the Trick Endings. I think Ange reunites with Battler at some point, but I get a headache trying to wrap my head around it.

This is one of those weird gray areas.

>>53655294
Welp. See you all in a week.
>>
>>53655302
When you make it because I'm not making those. Non-supernatural settings are exceedingly boring to me.
>>
>>53655123
Yeah I could take a musician as a companion in that! Thanks.
>Who do you have in mind?
It's pretty embarrassing.
Dumb podcast people like from Cum Town, Chapo Trap House, Harmontown...
Also B and C list actors & actresses.
>>53655160
Oh that's a good idea I might try that. Thank you.
>>
>>53654708
Where can I find an undead pheonix?
That sounds metal as fuck.
>>
>>53655282
Yes, it's the ridiculous one because if you mix them all together as they are, then there's no point in mixing them together. If you have no control over the way the form manifests, then you might as well just use either separate form. It's a not supported by the text, just because it feels "unbalanced" to you and offends your delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>53655331
If we ever get a kingdom of fife jump the sorcerers can turn anything including holy unicorns undead.
>>
>>53655294
Awesome thanks for this.
>>
>>53655324
>Non-supernatural
Honoka shouted at the sky to stop raining, and the sky obeyed. All the clouds parted and the sun shone down, because Honoka is a Christ figure.
>>
>>53655384
sounds to me more like an actual joke than something supernatural
>>
>>53655282
Not him, but the whole perk reads as if it's much more nuanced than just mashing everything together.
>>
>>53655404
The implication that Snow Halation is anything short of actual magic is deeply offensive to me
>>
>>53654616
Whether it was a tea party or the actual ending, I still got through the catbox. Whether the witches believe what I said or not is immaterial. I dont care enough to go for the golden ending, just any god damned ending so I can get out before I start going axe crazy on the witches.
>>
>>53655282
Yes. It'd be retarded if my only option for mixing a Minotaur and human form together was to have another, slightly less minotaur-ish form.
>>
>>53651494
Aw man, Honor Harrington. My dad and brother love these books, though I never got into them much myself. I was always a Vorkosigan Saga sort of guy. Still, I remember some basic things about the series from what little I read and osmosis from there. So I know what I must do: Punch Rob S. Pierre in the face until he agrees to undergo a legal name change into something that's not a horrible pun. Seriously, that one is SO BAD. Yes, we get it, it's Napoleonic Wars in space. It's not clever, Weber!
>>
>>53655282
It would be highly thematic, considering it's based on an upgraded transformation of an MMO boss, which usually tend to get stronger.
>>
>>53655294
I know I'm retarded, but I'm not finding anything on either board or in the archives with "Dies", "Irae", or "Amantes". What am I doing wrong?
>>
>doing Battletech
>look up what kind of infantry gear they've got since I bought the "suitcase of guns"
>mfw

Hypergolic needlers (you know what's better than shredding the flesh of your enemies with polymer needles? Shredding the flesh of your enemies with polymer needles that burn when they meet air). Laser LAWs. Stoner 63 IN SPACE as a standard-issue infantry gun. Vibro-fucking-katanas (and axes, and swords, and knives). Fingernail blades, for when you have to cut a bitch while at court. Whips, in both "almost monatomic" and "neural disruption" flavors. Stabilization rigs, because the Smartgun from Aliens was so fucking awesome. So awesome in fact, they actually have one (but it's a laser rifle). Inferno ammo for a lot of things, which is basically napalm on steroids. Gas payloads for gauss rifles. An EMP harpoon gun. It's bloody great.
>>
>>53655489
I dont get it.
>>
>>53655563
>>>/vg/178571263
>>
>>53655582
Thank you for spoonfeeding my bullshit self
>>
>>53655563
>>>/vg/178589069

Here you go.
>>
>>53655572
Maximilian Robespierre was an influential figure during the French Revolution. Robespierre. Rob S. Pierre. It's a bad pun. At least Honor got away with just her initials being a reference to the Horatio Hornblower books.
>>
>>53655688
Robespierre was tight af yo
Incorruptible for realsies
>>
>>53655688
Does he ends up getting beheaded?
>>
Is a colony drop ever a valid answer to a problem? Im in vanquished now as a red commander and my charisma perks will help but I am trying to work out a good spin forwhy dropping a colony on san fran cisco would be a good thing.

Personally I am all for it but thats not a good thig to say really.
>>
I'm 60% sure the Shitposter reported the argument on SB a bunch of times to the mods to get the thread closed.

This is my headcanon.
>>
>>53655735
>The shitposter has transcended this board
>Now he is free to seed chaos and destruction through all the internet

What have we done
>>
>>53655729
it depends who's colony it is,who Lives there and what it lands on. also not a legitimate jump.
>>
>>53655729
idk ask char
>>
>>53655729
Blame it on someone else and say there is no way to stop it the controls are in their hands, then quickly shoot them. No one is going to find the body anyway after the colony falls.
>>
>>53655729
how do you plan to drop it?
>>
>>53655769
According to that anon above, we made an undead phoenix.
>>
>>53655729
Well, do you need to destroy Australia? Because Gundam has taught me it's great at that.
>>
>>53651597
The text for Plasma Torpedos cuts off. "Through a quirk of the plasma generation, the plasma torpedos generated by your ship..." do what?
>>
>>53655782
Apparently via microwave lasers or domething? It happens before the jump.

>>53655776
>>53655774
>>53655771

Well apparently (I shit you not) Americas president lady and a bunch of russian rebels, which I went russian rebel background, did it.
>>
>>53655328
>taking Nick Mullen on interdimensional adventures
rethink this.
>>
>>53655735
Both of the participants are petty enough that I'd believe the reports were legit.

Don't give Timmy too much credit.
>>
>>53655735
So is Digger the shitposter, then? It all adds up, especially considering his recent behavior.
>>
>>53651597
I'd note that the charging CP for non Drop In backgrounds is on the outs in jump design.
All backgrounds are usually free choice, and Drop Ins get their matching 100 CP perk and Item free like everyone else.
>>
File: Cute Zergling.jpg (6KB, 307x173px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Zergling.jpg
6KB, 307x173px
So how would one get some serious shapeshifting of the body on using nothing but biomass in My Hero Academia? Meatball + [Something] is all I can come up with. I kinda wanna go around acting like Blacklight Zeus or Cute Zergling (Pic Related, about five feet tall at the shoulder)
>>
>>53654673
I do so have other things in my life. My ma tells me I'm special and you can't take that away from me.
>>
>>53655328
9 to 5 or Hollywood jump then
>>
>>53655968
Meatball plus slime body? Maybe you can turn into a ball of formless meat?

Maybe that power that lets you turn into stuff you eat plus that power tbat lets you use peoples powers with their blood (if thats on offer)
>>
>>53655935
>his recent behavior.
What behaviour?
Being... Radical?! ~guitar screech~
>>
>>53655489
Thanks. Yes, you should; I'm still not sure if "Rob Stanton Pierre" is better or worse than naming the Saint-Just figure... Saint-Just. Also, Vorkosiverse jump is happening if I can ever figure out how to reconcile the space opera and comic regency romance parts, or figure out details for a bunch of the background tech.

>>53655720
No, he gets hit by a plasma cannon and then nuked while his assistant nukes the Napoleon counterpart.

>>53655831
....Shit. I thought I had come up with something special for them, must not have. I'll fix that, as well as doing the bunch of spelling and grammar things I've been noticing now that I've posted it.

>>53655942
Ok, I'll consider it. Personally, I feel ties to the universe and background knowledge is worth at least a little CP, but if that's changed I may change that in the future (whether or not I do that for these depends on whether I have any ideas for adding stuff to rebalance).
>>
I'm looking for a perk, I can't remember its' name or what jump it's from but I do know that what it did was make the weak trust you and see you as their champion, or something along those lines. Does anyone know where that's from?
>>
>>53656057
Kamne Rider, neo heisei part 2, the one with Fourze and wizard. something like being like the sun.
>>
>>53655968
Off the top of my head, some of the most top tier shapeshifting combos would be like Fiber Body + Fiber Master, Meatball + Sludge Form or maybe Meatball + Fiber Body.
>>
File: IMG_1185.png (593KB, 596x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.png
593KB, 596x910px
What's a good Fool persona? My Jumper is a magician/monk, with focus on storms/elemental magic.
>>
>>53656083
Thanks anon.
>>
>>53656107
I was going to go with Rasputin for a Wild Card themed Chain.
>>
File: 1364314912805.png (417KB, 705x480px) Image search: [Google]
1364314912805.png
417KB, 705x480px
>only have one hour of sleep
>have to deal with a bunch of stuff for practicum
>come back hoping that maybe, just maybe something nice will happen
>oh hey, Marvel's back with some nice stu-
>literally hundreds of posts of shitposting afterwards
>mfw

So this is what it's like.
>>
>>53655968
Fiber body and fiber master perk marriage the power them up to the max then go crazy, your body is made of fibers that you can control completely at will.
>>
>>53656107
The Fool Arcana is pretty diverse, Manyfist. You can have anywhere from Jesus to Izanagi no Okami to Satanael as the Ultimate Persona, so it all depends on what kind of theme you're going for. With what you have, I'd suggest going with Rasputin like this anon >>53656145 said for the initial Persona, and then some kind of storm god for the Ultimate Persona.
>>
>>53656107
Is persona basically shin megami tensei?
>>
>>53656179
But it's not directed at him.
It's SB shit.
Their Jumpchain thread got shut down or whatever, because they were all being pissy at each other.
>>
>>53656179
Behold my shitposting, ye mighty, and despair!
Fufufufufufufu
>>
>>53656222
Nah, it was sorta SMT early on but it diverged into its own thing hard in later games.
>>
>>53656225
>were all being pissy at each other.
Two. Two of them were being pissy at each other, and the rest are suffering because of those two idiots. Please get your facts straight.
>>
>>53656222
Basically. It's a side-series, and despite what some people assume it doesn't share a canon with the SMT games proper. But it has a lot of similarities. It's SMT if it was a hybrid slice of life/action series.
>>
>>53656238
Thanks, the only one I played seemed to be heavy on smt stuff.
>>
>>53656222
Persona is basically SMT, except half of the game is now a light dating sim, and the combat is a bit simpler (although random battles can still be as dangerous as they are in SMT).

Also the Demons are now Stands (if you're familiar with Jojo's).
>>
>>53656254
I don't care to get my facts straight about some bullshit that happened on SB and overflowed into here somehow.

I was just giving the cliff notes.
>>
>>53656225
It's not even shitposting, it's just people happy that SBfags like SJ-Chan and Dirge finally got fucked. The SBers that came over here are unaffected
>>
File: Cuteling.jpg (90KB, 900x955px) Image search: [Google]
Cuteling.jpg
90KB, 900x955px
>>53656004
>>53656088
>>53656186
I think I'll go with Fiber Body + Fiber Master (I'm a textile horror! ^-^) or Meatball + Fiber Body (The 'Fiber' is my DNA Uufufufufufuffuf!) These sound cool?
>>
>>53656275
Oh, yeah, as far as gameplay goes they're real similar in many regards. I thought you were asking about the world itself.
>>
>>53656305
Yeah dude, sounds good. I think if you want to be actively spookier in the flesh abomination sense then the second one is for you though.
>>
>>53656294
>Don't correct me when I am being lazy and lying to someone about shit I know nothing about.
Very dumb of you, anon.
>>
>>53656305
Fiber body master could be super cool.

Damnit this fucking site just gets slower every day and now its forcing popup adds? Damnit japmoot. Had to type this on notepad then paste.
>>
>>53656296
>finally got fucked.
That seems a bit of an overreaction though. I mean as far as we know, the thread is just locked for a bit for a review. It'll probably be reopened or a new thread made on SB in the next day or so. So how is anyone being 'fucked' beyond a mild temporary inconvenience?
If anything, those responsible may well be banned and removed leaving them better off than when they started.
>>
>>53656373
>not disabling all scripts and only enabling the essential ones
What are you even doing?
>>
>>53656357
Whatever anon.
You can be anal retentive all you want but I'm still not gonna try any harder when it comes to that crowd of rejects on SB.

I'm gonna keep giving people vague, slightly inaccurate retellings of all sorts of things, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!
MUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAH!
>>
>>53656373
Nah if you are on android just fuck posting anon.
>>
>>53656357
He's an SBer, what more can you expect than lazy shit-talk.
>>
>>53656390
Using chrome on android like a tard is there a way to do that on droid? Guess Im google diving for info.
>>
>>53656394
>vague, slightly inaccurate retellings of all sorts of things,
No. No. You are a maniac! A maniac! On the dancefloor.
I'll... I'll stop you! I'll correct your slightly incorrect retellings with the light of Truth!
My anal retention shall not be denied!
>>
File: carmen.gif (915KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
carmen.gif
915KB, 400x296px
>>53651542
>>53651773
So... a few questions.

If I use An Impossible Theft on my name, does that mean no one else can call themselves by that name?

Communicative Computer allows you to send messages through 'some' static images... Is that just newspapers, or also other things? Also, this is really nice.

>and give yourself an even
This cuts off at the start of drawbacks.

Is there a drawback limit?

And for the My Greatest Theft Ever drawback... Does that mean Carmen gets another 1000cp to spend on top of, you know, being Carmen Sandiego?

Also, does it affect properties that aren't linked to the Warehouse? Also also, what if you don't have a key, and portals instead?

And how does the forfeiting CP work? Do I just take it for +0 cp, and get the 300 anyway if you fail to convince her?
>>
>>53656343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkghOtGv-8o

Can I make this happen with Fiber Body Master, NuBee?
>>
>>53651773
>No "What In The World Is Caren Sandiego" drawback that turns her into an Elder Thing stealing the geography of the Forsaken Plateau of Leng and other such eldritch locations
>>
>>53656494
>Caren
Fuck You.
>>
>>53656389
Their community has almost no one in it. We have ten times their number of people and jumpmakers. Even if people get banned, all that means for them is it'll be even more dead than before.
>>
>>53656518
It was a typo, anon. I apologize for hitting the key too shallowly to register and then not noticing I had done so.
>>
>>53656475
Seems legit to me, sure, why not.
>>
>>53656540
I don't see how that is relevant to my point at all.
>>
>>53656589
They're deprived to the point that most of their discussion comes from the people responsible for getting their thread banned. They'll die out either way, they either die from the thread closing or from a lack of discussion.
>>
File: Honorverse Jump WIP V0.32.pdf (605KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Honorverse Jump WIP V0.32.pdf
605KB, 1x1px
>>53656461
Your choice. Either nobody else can use that name, or they just can't apply that name to you.

Basically, artwork, portraits, and sculptures. Newspapers, posters, photographs, portraits, or Mt. Rushmore, yes; a random piece of road or their own eyeball, no.

That was meant to continue "an even greater reward." THat and the limit got cut off somehow. 2 Drawbacks, which means 600 CP.

...hm. Honestly that was just fluff, but yeah; if you take that she can basically take 1000 CP worth of perks from this jump only, though she already has most of them.

She stole it anyway, whether it's an island chain, portals, or your ancestral moonbase. That's rather the point.

Yeah, you've got it.

>>53656494
...Huh. Worth adding. Will either be at 100 CP and mostly fluff or at 300 cp and a serious risk; anyone got opinions?

For everyone else, attached is a checked Honorverse, with the Plasma Torps completed and a bunch of minor spelling/grammar fixes (somehow I wrote "dreadnought" as "dreadnaught" everywhere without noticing..)
>>
>>53656645
You're an obsessed little baby.
>>
>>53655771
>also not a legitimate jump.
What?
>>
>>53656683
It's a SB jump
>>
>>53656683
vanquishe Was never accepted by the thread ,so You can't jump it or at least You can't talk about having jumped It without a lot of flak. Also, it was a WIP so it's unfinished not illegitimate jump
>>
>>53656740
I can do whatever I want bancho

Go to your autistic corner now and think of what you have said
>>
>>53656740
>>53656733
Its in the drive.
>>
>>53656645
I'm sorry I don't agree with that logic. It's making some assumptions I don't see grounds for.
>>
>>53656676
And you're a vapid shitposter.
>>
>>53656048
>Personally, I feel ties to the universe and background knowledge is worth at least a little CP
It seems the consensus is the in setting knowledge and insertion is offset by the influence your memories & background are supposed to have over you in the jump.

A couple of the most recent jumpmakers couldn't think of enough good perks for a Drop In perk tree and just decided to allow any of the other backgrounds to be taken as a Drop In (No memories) instead.

>Celery Stalk
> the Sphinxian stuff contains minerals necessary for the continued health of Treecats’ telempathic organs
I'd make this free for Treecats, and those bonded with a Treecat.

>Jumpower Incorporated
This should be split into two different drawbacks. The no outside powers part for 300 CP, and the bad start location and background modifier for 100-200 CP.
>>
>>53656740
Looks pretty finished to me.
>>
>>53656676
>>53656826
Girls, girls. You're both ugly.
>>
>>53656782
>I can do whatever I want
No, you cannot.
If you keep this behaviour up I will report you to the Internet Police.
>>
>>53656799
so is if the Emperor had a text to speech device,the WIP folder means it's under review/aiting for revision or an actual Work in progress.
>>
>>53656852
Good luck with that, I have diplomatic immunity as a representative of SB
>>
>>53656852
But here is no such thing, Anon.
~joke goes right over my head~
Thread posts: 686
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.