[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this is another newfag reporting in I guess. Don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: I AM APLHARIUS.jpg (91KB, 968x749px) Image search: [Google]
I AM APLHARIUS.jpg
91KB, 968x749px
So, this is another newfag reporting in I guess. Don't know what to introduce myself with so who wants to hear the story of how this image happened?
>>
Can you maybe start with a brief description of what the fuck I'm supposed to be looking at?
>>
fuck off
>>
Not your blog.
>>
>>53618537
You're not funny and you should kill yourself.
>>
File: 3252352352.png (665KB, 701x472px) Image search: [Google]
3252352352.png
665KB, 701x472px
>4chan discord
>>
>>53620059
>>53620075
>>53620083
>>53620128

Good job, OP. Dumb shits are really biting today.
>>
>>53619864
2 of my friends/frequent tabletop players own a Discord which we occasionally chat in. Now the de facto "leader" of the discord (the Skulls For the Skull Throne guy) likes to change the nicks for each one of us depending on what happens in a tabletop game.

We've recently been running a game of WH40K Only War with a group of people who are pretty new to WH40K (I.E only me [GM] and our Psyker player knew what the hell it was so we had to explain). And thus, they were pretty unaware of some of the, weirder, elements in WH40K.

So shit's ramping up fast, and the PCs are helping a Salamander Chapter Devastator with defending a fellow IG guard Arty regiment. After they spent an in game hour on defenses (which involved digging in their Chimera so it become a stationary turret with its guns, WW2 Soviets style, and also some foxholes) they just watched the back flank of the artillery line for a while.

So the Artillery regiment fires off another volley towards the front of CSMs and Cultists far off at the front lines, and since their Commissar is a rather pompus sort he always liked to play "1812 Overture" on a piece of old tech the mechanicus lent him (it was mostly so I could make the same joke ThunderPsyker made in his Soulstorm review), but our Ogryn player (The Blood For the Blood God guy in the image) replaced it with the Worthog music from Red Vs. Blue. Cue the commissar turning around angrily and yelling at the Ogryn, and then getting a bolt shot into the forehead from an Alpha legion marine underneath the ground.

So at this point the entire group is confused as shit, and then they notice the hole in the dirt. So, the Salamander does the most reasonable thing and melta cannons the dirt around the shot, which blows a hole into a tunnel system underneath the artillery line with an Alpha Legion marine inside. Then one of our players (our psyker) makes the mistake of asking "Who are you?"

The Marine yells back, "I Am Alpharius"
>>
>>53620209
lurk more you fucking faggot
>>
>>53620176
>Implying you're not the OP.
>Muh epic trolling exdee.
Nice try retard.

Prepare for an entire thread full of people calling you a dumb faggot.
>>
File: exactly.png (1MB, 1188x690px) Image search: [Google]
exactly.png
1MB, 1188x690px
>>53620152
>>
File: crymeariver.jpg (7KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
crymeariver.jpg
7KB, 214x235px
>>53620225

If I were the OP I wouldn't have said anything, just let you dumb shits keep frothing at the mouth.
You're just mad you fell for it and are projecting. It's okay champ, it happens sometimes. Just try to be less of a tool next time, k?
;)
>>
Stellar thread so far.
>>
File: WBC.jpg (13KB, 181x203px) Image search: [Google]
WBC.jpg
13KB, 181x203px
LURK MOAR
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.