[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread - Just a regular old knight edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 122

File: 1496575134189.jpg (1MB, 3293x3572px) Image search: [Google]
1496575134189.jpg
1MB, 3293x3572px
>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread: >>53546053
>>
File: MyBoi.png (766KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
MyBoi.png
766KB, 1000x814px
New Thread Repost
Requesting my Male Drow Bard/pirate/conquistador
I really like him to have a "pirate" longcoat and under that we can see a little of his breastplate. His weapon of choice are his Crossbow and a Backup Cup hilted rapier. He always carry with him his black violin strapped to his back when is not used.
He has a darkblue/black skin color and yellow eyes. He keep his head shaved but he grows a medium white beard like the ref pic. and he looove is hat!

if you are curious for his bg : He was a musician slave for a Drow matriarch priestess of Lolth. He escaped some years ago after a male "revolution" in his Underdark city and for like 30 years he travelled the world. Then he found a pirate crew (other pcs) and they sailed and sacked for a year. They have been contacted by the king of a certain kingdom that offered pardon for an exploration and now they're exploring a new continent inhabited by mayan like lizardfolk
>>
File: 1496286070278.jpg (2MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1496286070278.jpg
2MB, 2896x2896px
>>53611418
>>53611418
requesting a male tiefling caster

>the basics
• charcoal colored skin
• white hair and eyes
• uses the spirit board and its planchette (which hover and float around him) to fire cleric spells
• sleek and slim profile with no weapons
• thick and strong tail
• laid-back and calm demeanor

hopefully this is enough but if it isn't feel free to ask
>>
File: 1496282014420.jpg (24KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496282014420.jpg
24KB, 626x626px
Anchor Post
>>
File: dunka.png (402KB, 661x547px) Image search: [Google]
dunka.png
402KB, 661x547px
>>53611418

Requesting a monster with the head of a Dunkleosteus, the body of a Berserker from the Gears of War videogame series and the weapons and shield of the orc in picture. Bonus if you make the weapon and shield appear made from organic, non-metallic material, similar to the natural armoured plating of the Dunkleosteus.
>>
File: drow_request.png (1MB, 1293x607px) Image search: [Google]
drow_request.png
1MB, 1293x607px
>>53611418
Hi folks. Making a request for a 4e drow bard please.

Hair and face like the far left in pic related, everything else (pose, proportions, the scythe itself) like the central pic, but wearing chainmail like the right side image.

I have no required pose or action or anything.

Gratuitous TIA.
>>
>>53611778
I realize now I said "pose like central pic" and then "no required pose." It's the latter. Rip me.
>>
File: technomancer.png (310KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
technomancer.png
310KB, 800x612px
I have a super hero request.
A guy looking like pic related (glowy eyes, weird techno sigils, etc.), wielding a high-tech looking staff, with electricity on its ends. Optionally he can also have a hood.
>>
File: dragonorc.png (3MB, 1107x757px) Image search: [Google]
dragonorc.png
3MB, 1107x757px
>>53611418
>>53589354

Requesting a dragonblooded orc warlord.

He has red scaly skin,
glowing reptilian eyes,
small horns, spines and frills on his face,
long, black hair that looks like smoke,
hands with big, cumbersome claws,
large mouth filled with sharp teeth,
a long forked tongue hanging out of his mouth,
and he's drooling a napalm-like liquid.

Equipment and other features are as similar to the orc in the reference image, apart from a large banner he has on his back. The banner is dark grey and is emblazoned with a stylised eye in red.
>>
>>53611418
That OP delivery is fucking absurd.
WHO
>>
File: Mananfayed_Ref_4.png (1MB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mananfayed_Ref_4.png
1MB, 1800x1000px
>>53611418
Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!
>>
File: alchemist_in_workshop.jpg (108KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
alchemist_in_workshop.jpg
108KB, 600x300px
>>53611418
>>53568454
Migrating request for old man in alchemical lab forcing a frightened, chained creature to drink a potion.

A man and a lab like in pic would be nice. Black-and-white would be fine.
>>
File: Nassireftg.png (3MB, 2289x1770px) Image search: [Google]
Nassireftg.png
3MB, 2289x1770px
>>53611418
Requesting my dark elf thief Nassiranya (or just Nassi).
She's part of a travelling bard group, and uses that status to get into important places. The night after the show, when everyone is drunk and/or asleep is when she breaks in the noblemen's houses and ransacks the place.

So I'd like to see her playing in one of her concerts. She sings ans play the hurdy gurdy. If you have another idea though, I'm down with anything.
>>
File: Z3-N reference.jpg (349KB, 2279x891px) Image search: [Google]
Z3-N reference.jpg
349KB, 2279x891px
>>53611418
>>53551198
Migrating
Requesting a pic of an important NPC in an upcoming Star Wars game I'm gonna run.

He's a Magna Guard droid (2) that survived the Clone Wars, had something of a spiritual awakening and became a wandering monk figure.

He's standing with the pose of 3, holding his deactivated electrostaff (staff in 2) and right hand like it, wearing robes that are a mix of 1 and 3 without the hood. One half of his torso should be bare of clothing in the cut of the orange robes from 3. He's also wearing a necklace made out of large metal orbs like those in 1 (but not floaty) and the ragged left overs of the cloak from 2. Souvenirs, trinkets and etc from his travels across the galaxy I leave up to you.

Colouration should be weathered steel and chrome for the metal with black details (tubing etc), with the robes being faded orange, tan off-white and brown-leather details (straps etc).

Thanks!
>>
File: 1496323114943.jpg (304KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1496323114943.jpg
304KB, 900x1160px
>>53611731
Anchoring WIP for my Turkish spellblade
>>
File: Angels_of_Damnation.jpg (137KB, 867x565px) Image search: [Google]
Angels_of_Damnation.jpg
137KB, 867x565px
Requesting something super simply. A space marine with ab armor using a Sororitas chainsword
>>
>>53612688

but that sword is for GIRLS
>>
>>53611418
>>53585589
Migrating

Who likes kobolds? Requesting mine, who recently overcame his awful luck in his game.
Golarion kobold, which means short snout and ear-fins as on left reference. Wings like dragon's. Scales are patterned like that one too: brassy like dragon on right for most body and a more silver-gold on his lower jaw, throat, and his front. Repeated rituals have made him a mutt when it comes to dragon-blood. Also has red feathers on the end of his tail and his elbows. 7 Str so no muscles to speak of, and horns/tail length like the middle reference.

Clothes: just a red scarf, red trousers, and a pendant with a green gem in it. No shirt, though foot-wraps like middle reference might look good.

Gear: spellbook strapped to belt, Harrow (Pathfinder's tarot) deck also at belt or in hand, and a scorched red short sword. Reference is just something I thought looked cool, it can be less complex if you'd prefer.

Pose can be with the sword, or maybe shuffling his cards. Probably grinning as his success with his rituals has gone to his head and made him a bit of a cocky little shit.
>>
File: kobold.png (1MB, 1632x794px) Image search: [Google]
kobold.png
1MB, 1632x794px
>>53612725
Once again I am stupid and forgot the picture while migrating.
>>
File: 1496338398438.jpg (2MB, 2844x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1496338398438.jpg
2MB, 2844x2480px
>>53611418
Migrating from previous thread:

Requesting a small Comic:
Starting with the Emperor on the Golden Throne, seeing Rowboat and Yvraine having some smalltalk. Than, his "Spiritual Form" Reacting Screaming "Your Waifu ist Shit!, Than a panel closer to his face, eyes closed screaming mouth wide open "Shiiiiiiit" again, perhabs in 3 Panels or so.
>>
File: 21302347.png (2MB, 1800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
21302347.png
2MB, 1800x1236px
>>53611418
Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms or the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

As for poses, I was looking for her just relaxing, something like laying on a chaise longue or the like, or sipping a drink while leaning against a wall, but I leave that to the artist's interpretation.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.
>>
Ork drummin'.
>>
File: Behir shawl.png (1MB, 1125x576px) Image search: [Google]
Behir shawl.png
1MB, 1125x576px
Requesting a drawing of a behir scaled cowboy shawl on its own and crackling with blue electricity.

Basically looks like the shawl to the left with blue behir scales covering the portion of the shawl that's draped over the left arm.
>>
Comic

Techpriest:
>Haha! They said I could never teach an ork to drive!
Ork:
>WAAAGH!!!
Techpriest:
> No ork no!

Ork drives off a cliff.
>>
File: Kaini.png (3MB, 2700x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Kaini.png
3MB, 2700x1750px
Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : http://www.aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !
>>
File: deathwing company master.jpg (1MB, 1812x1868px) Image search: [Google]
deathwing company master.jpg
1MB, 1812x1868px
Requesting a Dark Angels DIY Deathwing Master in cataphractii armor with a halberd of caliban. The cataphractii armor is decked out like the old legion suit, but has a pair of large wings mounted on the cowling above the head.

For colors the majority of the suit is matte black, however the pauldrons are painted the yellow of the splotch on the far right.

Proportions I would appreciate it if the artist could do something similar to the old-school pic in the center-right.
>>
Requesting a hooded, faceless robed figure holding out an open book, surrounded by a hellscape full of demons. Within the book, is a popup section that resembles a library. The dimension around the figure is deconstructing, with parts falling into the 'library'.
>>
File: grey_tmage.jpg (213KB, 556x900px) Image search: [Google]
grey_tmage.jpg
213KB, 556x900px
>>53611845
Here
>>53612010
Just one old drawfag coming back to there he started.
>>
>>53615248
*where fuckshitfuck can't even write correctly
>>
File: I_love_it.jpg (76KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I_love_it.jpg
76KB, 500x281px
>>53615248
OR here.
That looks amazeballs! Bit older and more serious looking that i would have liked, but i fucking love it! Thanks drawfag!
>>
>>53615294
You're in good company I can't even write requests properly.
>>
File: IMG_4454.jpg (65KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4454.jpg
65KB, 492x369px
Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He himself is a quiet, soft spoken Priest with the difficult job of teaching new worlds that his savage Death Cult is at its heart, a "Religion of Peace".

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: 1496285464445.jpg (442KB, 1283x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496285464445.jpg
442KB, 1283x2000px
>>53611731
lowering the anchor for this one
>>
File: grey_tmage_younger.jpg (212KB, 556x900px) Image search: [Google]
grey_tmage_younger.jpg
212KB, 556x900px
>>53615342
Better? I'm a schmuck and I overwrote the original hi-res file, so can't do much more.
>>
>>53615248
>>53615637
If you're just coming back after a hiatus, would you like a link to the drawthread discord server? Most of the artists posting deliveries are there, posting WIPs and offering critique.
Same goes to anyone else who wants to give it a look.
>>
File: Oro drumm.png (365KB, 957x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Oro drumm.png
365KB, 957x1000px
>>53613164
>>
File: ru references.png (2MB, 1773x682px) Image search: [Google]
ru references.png
2MB, 1773x682px
hey!! anybody wanna take a crack at my android barbarian for my upcoming iron gods campaign?

her name's ru the gravewalker! she's 6'3", she just woke up in a human coffin, and she hates everything

the 3d game stuff (blade & soul if you're curious) is mostly silhouette and face reference. i want her outfit to have the baggy pants, short-sleeved turtleneck top, and bracers, but i want the detail itself to be more like the horizon zero dawn gal and her whole fur-and-hides look. her hair is kinda mohawk-storm-y, but fluffier and sort of blue-white. then there's a reference for her general :/ expression, and also she's got a blue scarf (which is actually a shroud or a shirt she was buried in)

she wields a greatsword that's about 5" long. idunno what it looks like exactly, but the idea is that it's sort of an alien-looking sword? like mostly i want it to look like a regular fantasy sword, but with some hints that it's from another world

anyway this is kind of a mess but if someone wants to take a crack at it i'd really appreciate it! thanks!
>>
>>53615637
Not OR, but his face is suddenly really rape-y. Maybe loose the mustache?
>>
>>53609397
OR here for the Trox Knight.
Thanks a million. It's phenomenal.
>>
File: CMM.png (2MB, 951x1164px) Image search: [Google]
CMM.png
2MB, 951x1164px
Requesting a large top-down drawing of one of the Capsule Monster maps from the Yugioh manga for Tabletop Simulator. I apologize, if this is a rather boring request.

I'm currently attempting to rip models from the PS2 game so that I can print them and/or add them to TTS.
Admittedly, I have no experience with anything related to what I'm doing and I'm doing it between shifts, so it'll likely take a while.
>>
File: Nightmist's Mantle.png (2MB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmist's Mantle.png
2MB, 1199x800px
Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.
>>
File: vamp queen and merfolk.jpg (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
vamp queen and merfolk.jpg
4MB, 4000x4000px
Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

The vampire queen has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.
>>
File: Damian Req.jpg (684KB, 1913x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Damian Req.jpg
684KB, 1913x2048px
Migrating >>53435361

I want to request my human dervish doing an action pose, kinda like either one of the poses on the right side, with an angry/cocky face. On the bottom right corner is the color scheme and general look of his blueshine mithril shirt and the color of his swords(vampiric bastard sword and a sun blade), and on the top right are the the colors of his eyes, skin, and hair.
>>
File: moirareqtg.jpg (557KB, 1554x1244px) Image search: [Google]
moirareqtg.jpg
557KB, 1554x1244px
Migrating from >>53453145

I want to request my gnoll paladin winding up to smite some off-screen bad guy, with the spirit inside her sword showing up behind her and mimicking her pose like a JJBA Stand/Nero's Devil Trigger. Doesn't have to be full color, just the greyscale with red for contrast is okay.

Or... if you don't like doing such poses, perhaps a typical "praying knight" pose, with the ghost looking down behind her?
>>
>>53616747
Fuck off furry.
>>
File: IMG_2662.jpg (134KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2662.jpg
134KB, 601x500px
>>53616791
>>
File: Anotherdrowbard.png (626KB, 575x900px) Image search: [Google]
Anotherdrowbard.png
626KB, 575x900px
>>53612221
>>
File: _manticore__by_arvalis-d8ws0py.jpg (250KB, 1043x765px) Image search: [Google]
_manticore__by_arvalis-d8ws0py.jpg
250KB, 1043x765px
Requesting a hooded Ranger, face isn't revealed, either tracking down large prints of a manticore and blood trial or hiding from an injured manitore (arrow wound in it's guts)
>>
File: not_ned_flanders.jpg (213KB, 556x900px) Image search: [Google]
not_ned_flanders.jpg
213KB, 556x900px
>>53615885
Nahh I already get distracted much more than what I can "afford", but thanks!
>>53616196
Better? I think the penetrating gaze and the hand gesture are doing more than the mustache. This is the last version I'll post, I don't want to spam the thread and will leave shortly.
>>
File: IMG_0194.jpg (201KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
201KB, 1000x1250px
Dunno if OR got the final so I'm dropping it here. Sorry if sideways, I'm on my phone.
>>
>>53615637
>>53617172
OR here.
I think im gonna stick with the first one...
He looks really depry in that last one.
>>
File: Harrowing and Bold 01.png (675KB, 750x975px) Image search: [Google]
Harrowing and Bold 01.png
675KB, 750x975px
>>53612752
>>53612725
Have some rough drafts
>>
>>53617286
OR. Very Castlevania pose. I like it!
>>
>>53617286
Before I forget though he is supposed to have wings. Just going to bring it up since I forgot to mention it in the first post and had to stick it in the migrated one.
>>
I could your interpretations of the following phrase:

Philosopher-brain powered brass machine god of nihilism
>>
>>53618045
I didn't forget, they are so secondary to the rest of the anatomy that they are being treated like a clothing layer essentially. especially with the way they will be handled.
>>
>>53618166
Sorry, then! I don't know a thing about the drawing process.
>>
>>53618261
everyone's process is different and it varies with drawings anyway so no worry
>>
>>53617062
Hey thanks a lot anon !
>>
File: LadyCommanderFaine.jpg (478KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
LadyCommanderFaine.jpg
478KB, 900x675px
>>53611418
Requesting a noble lady necromancer who acts as a military leader to her horde of skeletons!

I got some really great fills here a few months back, and I was hoping to get some art of the character's changes. She's the woman on the left (pale, light blonde hair, light green eyes, wears make-up), but now she dresses for martial combat whenever she's in the field. She wears a high quality breastplate befitting someone of her standing over riding gear; the shitty phone edit shows something roughly to her taste, though it by no means has to be that exactly. The only aspect of her design I would like to keep absolute is her warlock pact weapon: a black rapier whose grip and guard are encased in a disney villain-green fire. When the Lady wields it, her hand appears skeletal and charred through the flame.

Something of her coolly brandishing her weapon in a motion for her skeletons to charge would be ideal, but anything bladelock-y would be really appreciated!
>>
File: Nanomachines, son..jpg (279KB, 1097x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines, son..jpg
279KB, 1097x1186px
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right, but his hair is black instead of blonde.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
>>
>>53615248
Do you have a gallery somewhere?
>>
File: lizerdfello.jpg (150KB, 2053x1083px) Image search: [Google]
lizerdfello.jpg
150KB, 2053x1083px
If last thread's OR is still around
>>
File: Man in the Mask.jpg (229KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Man in the Mask.jpg
229KB, 1024x600px
Requesting a masked baddie for a pathfinder campaign I'm planning.

The overall outfit should match the aesthetic of D & E (Sorry /m/, I know Wing is trash). The parts I'd like to be sure to retain are the epaulettes, tails on the coat, and high boots. The cape in particular I leave to your discretion--if it works, go for it, but if it gets in the way, feel free to ditch it.

The mask can cover the whole face like in B or leave the mouth visible, like in the others, but the eyes should always be covered. A and B are also meant to illustrate a couple different ways to tackle it; Something as ornate and fancy as B would be great, but I'd also assume that's pretty difficult to work with--I'd be perfectly happy with something in the more simplistic, bars-and-rivets style of A if that's easier to execute. C is reference for his hair: gray and in a loose ponytail.

I don't have a particular pose in mind, but he's the main villain, so the keyword is "menacing". If you're posing him with weapons, he dual-wields broadswords.

Sorry for being weeb trash
>>
>>53619607
Oh thank you man!

I didn't want to use an image slot, but I'm stll around, yes.
>>
NP, hope it's closer to what you wanted
>>
File: Elf Ranger Veteran Request.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Ranger Veteran Request.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>53611418
>>53571556

Requesting my half-elf ranger war veteran.

Facial Features: Facial structure should be more or less on point with picture 'A'. Hair's a brunette color, with traces of slight, faded grey from years of stress. Her hair should her long, either tied up into a long braid, or let loose down to her shoulders and mid back.
Her expression should scream 'I haven't slept a good night's sleep in ages'. She's a war veteran at this point, and should look tired, but still driven, the rings around her eyes similar to picture 'B'.
Eye color should be a slate blue.

Clothes: Her uniform is similar to picture 'C', though the crest on her shoulder should be in the shape of a hound's head, frayed and worn, dented and scratched from constant battles. Other than that, she uses a recurve bow, and has a standard longsword at her hip.

I'm going for a tone that evokes a need for rest, but a duty to keep on moving and to continue pushing forward. A determined expression with signs of weariness beneath the stern convictions.

Thank you for your time, drawfriends.
>>
>>53620234
Requesting that right most picture for my own personal uses please.
>>
>>53617205
Not OR, but this is really neat
>>
Can someone redraw this >>53621533 better than I did?
>>
File: 150525_inq_by_exellero-d8usqgo.jpg (859KB, 1200x1573px) Image search: [Google]
150525_inq_by_exellero-d8usqgo.jpg
859KB, 1200x1573px
>>53621307
Here y'go
>>
File: ref.png (3MB, 2027x1860px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
3MB, 2027x1860px
Requesting a tokusatsu superhero whose design is a cross between a fly and a SWAT officer.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-22-32-27.png (257KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-22-32-27.png
257KB, 540x960px
Requesting a warforged paladin of Heironeous. Wields a large sword and a metal shield. Wears a brown kiffiyah in the style of pic related, a half kilt made of the same material, a necklace with symbol of Heironeous (on phone will reply with a picture of it), brown leather fingerless gloves, and a brown leather bandolier with various tools for repairing himself.
Optional red D6 that he uses to hop to different planes and a pet rabbit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-22-38-12.png (141KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-22-38-12.png
141KB, 540x960px
>>53622899
Doesn't have to look exactly like this, but fist clutching a lightning bolt.
Also if you need help for poses, just standing on a hill looking into the distance is fine with me.
>>
File: kombat techpriest.png (2MB, 1914x935px) Image search: [Google]
kombat techpriest.png
2MB, 1914x935px
Hello, drawthread, I'd like to make a request. I made the character as a concept build for Rogue Trader and liked the idea enough to work with it as an actual character. As such, the request for art.

What it boils down to was the question of "How do you make a Mortal Kombat character in the Warhammer 40k RPGs?" and the result was a techpriest abusing the availability bonus for cybernetics to turn themself into a weapon. So, a female techpriest martial artist.

Going over the reference image, #1 is the pants that I'd like, with the robe shown in #2 basically hanging loosely from her waist, her upper body exposed after dropping the top of her robe off. #3 is the sort of top I imagine she'd be wearing - light and stylish. #4 and #6 are what I've been imagining for her cybernetic limbs (all four of them having been replaced) though if you have a design that you think would look better or would be easier to draw, feel free, as long as it's still clear they're cybernetic. #7 is meant to be part of the spine, providing anchoring points for all the cybernetics. Finally, #5 is what I imagined for her hair, but that's up to artistic interpretation.

Pose is up to the artist, and you can feel free to take artistic liberties with the character; if you have an idea, feel free to add it in! Thanks in advance to anybody that picks this up.
>>
File: Connor the Swashbuckler.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Connor the Swashbuckler.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>53611418
reposting

Requesting my swashbuckler.

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.
>>
i would like to request my technomancer character. he is a younger male, about 17. he is around 5'6 with messy white hair. he wears square rimmed glasses, a baggy shirt and sweat pants. i would like to see him reclining in an office chair drinking a knock off Starbucks coffee.

the only reference i have for him is one i made a few years back but i hope it helps some
>>
Requesting someone to draw my massive greatsword user using a sword much like the dragonslayer from berserk,he has long basically lion mane of black hair tanned skin with a large scar across his chest,wearing black plate armor boots and gauntlets and a monk like tunic that shows his chest and pants that are a crimson red. and a large white scarf covering some of his face. hes also quite muscular.
>>
File: 1496391423817.png (1MB, 995x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1496391423817.png
1MB, 995x1275px
Late thread migration
>>
File: Changeling request.jpg (349KB, 1235x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Changeling request.jpg
349KB, 1235x1040px
Hello, I'd like to request artwork for my Changeling the Lost character. I'd like him to have the body type of the picture designated 1, aka huge. I'd like the face to be based off of the picture labled 2. Finally I'd like him to have big poofy dirty blonde hair like a lions mane, and mutton chops, the references for which are pictures 3 and 4. If any of you should choose to take my request thank you very much in advance.
>>
>>53619518

I second this question, your work is fantastic.
>>
File: 12313123qweqweqwe31231.jpg (652KB, 1300x1726px) Image search: [Google]
12313123qweqweqwe31231.jpg
652KB, 1300x1726px
>>53611731
>>
File: Rogue Trader Request.png (2MB, 1270x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue Trader Request.png
2MB, 1270x1450px
For a requesting, I would like a picture of a Rogue Trader please.
>>
>>53624452
Not the OR, but she is a qt. I'm sure the requester will love her.
>>
>>53615248
>>53619518
seconding the request for gallery

>>53624452
you have a gallery?
>>
>>53624966
yosinoya901.tumblr
>>
File: Investigator Request.png (2MB, 1405x1751px) Image search: [Google]
Investigator Request.png
2MB, 1405x1751px
For an upcoming Pathfinder game I am going to be playing as an investigator (the class) in a low fantasy high middle ages/renaissance era type setting. For the most part in the image I have listed almost everything I want but it would be nice to add him having a satchel or bandoleer over his shoulder with some alchemical ingredients like vials of colorful fluids and anything else you might feel appropriate. I didn't mention it in the image but for the outfit I would like the cape still there, capes being cool and all you know. Facial hair should be of the style for the time but you may choose however you like it. Hope you have a fun Saturday night.
>>
>>53613189
Bumping shawl
>>
>>53612688
bump
>>
File: Guards Operatives.png (671KB, 1614x764px) Image search: [Google]
Guards Operatives.png
671KB, 1614x764px
>>53611418
Reposting from prev. thread.

40K request to any 40k artist/drawfag.

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.
>>
>>53623972

So what is this for?
>>
>>53627469
Mutants and Masterminds campaign, my Speedster character (the request) is an archetypal 'bad-boy' delinquent whose in a situation where he's desperately trying to impress some societal higher-ups, and is out of his element.
>>
Anyone want some superheroes/supervillains drawn? Ones with actual costumes, that is.
>>
Looking for the Open Legend RPG Core Rules alpha pdf. Just got released yesterday.
>>
>>53627677

Why are you looking for it in the drawthread?
>>
>>53627663
this is some spooky timing, i literally just started making a character for my champions game.

younger guy, spiderman-esc build and costume, with black primary and green secondary. the eyes lenses are red. instead of the spiderman web design on the costume it looks more like cracks or breaks in the ground if that makes sense. if you could by chance also do a slightly transparent t-rex behind him as well, sort of like in those hulk posters where the hulk form is in the background. if that part is too much feel free to leave it out.
thanks!
>>
File: drawthread.png (5MB, 1212x1371px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread.png
5MB, 1212x1371px
>>53611418

Requesting a pathetic looking mutant creature laying on the floor of a stone cell while a gelatinous cube, gray ooze, other slime/ooze creature comes in through the door like T1000.
>>
Could somebody re-color this image so the white and green pieces of armor were black?
>>
File: Conreff.png (284KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
Conreff.png
284KB, 1000x561px
>>53611418
>>53576732
Migrating.

Hello, drawfriends.
Wondering if I could get someone to draw this guy thumbing through some tarot cards at home (with either enthusiasm or irritation). Maybe at a desk or on a couch (though if it's at a desk I'd appreciate it being covered in work folders/documents, whatever desk knick-knacks, and a single handgun of your choice). Ideally he'd be in a dark tan suit and tie (loosened or done up, your call). Feel free to liberally pepper a couple wads of cash wherever you want.

Another idea would be him in a dark suit and posing with a pistol (type up to you) aimed and an expression of irritation on his face (grinding his teeth, furrowed brow).

Alternatively, I'd be happy to have him getting pissed off at something on the phone.

Ref images are from two different points in his life, he no longer has the bionic arm, and he has some minor scarring around his right eye. If you want to draw him without his sunglasses, his eyes are light blue. He's also just a bit overweight.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>53619383
Did he play college ball you know?
>>
>>53627954
I'll have a crack at it tomorrow, shit's come up and my night's not free anymore. Check back for a WIP later.
>>
>>53611660
24h Bump
>>
>>53619518
>>53624110
>>53624966
You can find me at www.instagram.com/pabruva
Trying to take it more seriously these days.
>>
>>53611695
Bump.
>>
File: Tiefling Monk.jpg (300KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling Monk.jpg
300KB, 1440x900px
>>53555840

Migratin
>>
>>53611418

Requesting my LARP character if anybody wants to take it up! Male human, wears a Russian streltsy-inspired long coat (mainly length and bars) with a dash of Vlad Tepes in there as well, though the clothing is well-worn. Obviously made well, but never really taken care of.

He's shaved bald with a dark beard and a gaunt, thin (almost sickly) look about him. He has green eyes and prominent bags, quite an angular face as well. Has a scar running down the right side of his face from his forehead, down his eye and ending just below the cheek. Definitely has a defiant and angry expression pretty much all the time, because 3edgy5me.

If he has weapons on him, he'll have a German messer and an old wheel lock pistol.
>>
>>53612568
24h bump.
>>
>>53613078
26 hour bump
>>
>>53619164
Bump!
>>
File: IgrDrawReq.png (692KB, 653x827px) Image search: [Google]
IgrDrawReq.png
692KB, 653x827px
Hello, drawfriends.

I would love if someone could help me get some OC art. The reference image linked has most of the details, but for those of you who prefer text-based reference, I'll go ahead and do a description as well. Please help a brother out, and stay awesome.

A fair-sized noble-looking blonde woman with purple eyes and anime-long blonde hair with elf ears. She wears antiquated clothing in dark colors of black and purple, and has her long ponytail held back by a big black ribbon. Bonus points if her expression is utterly stoic- as if she's trying very hard to look disinterested.
>>
>>53611778
Bump!
>>
File: Shaman Anchor.jpg (103KB, 800x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Shaman Anchor.jpg
103KB, 800x1059px
Anchoring for my friend's Elk Shaman.

One thing I'd like to ask, if it's not too much trouble: could you make the bottom of it look a little more dress-like? Maybe like a cheongsam or something?
>>
File: Puritan.png (772KB, 708x900px) Image search: [Google]
Puritan.png
772KB, 708x900px
>>53625420
>>
File: Summoner Request.png (2MB, 1771x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Summoner Request.png
2MB, 1771x1112px
Hey folks, making a relatively simple request today. I'm looking for a bust or head image of the character on the left (sans demon) with the helmet off. The faces on the right are a quick mockup of the sort of face and hair I'd like, but feel free to change things around a bit if you have any ideas (such as taking away the heterochromia. God, what was I thinking?)

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Crab Clan Shugenja Reference.png (4MB, 1868x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Crab Clan Shugenja Reference.png
4MB, 1868x1125px
Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>53635848
Get the fuck out of here with your weeb waifu.
>>
>>53636044
Hey man, Rokugan is /tg/ compliant.
>>
File: 283_00.jpg (328KB, 1333x887px) Image search: [Google]
283_00.jpg
328KB, 1333x887px
Alright, I've done it, I've made a character that's pretty much cheesecake. Sorry.

Can I get my chainsaw wielding, bug hating, blind Native American adept for an upcoming Shadowrun game?

>Outfit like in the top center, but completely black coat instead of the animal print. Big heavy combat boots and knee pads as well.
>I couldn't find a satisfying picture for her build, so I'll just tell you. Short and almost petite, but really athletic and well muscled. Think Korra. Built, but not buff really.
>Face like the top right, but wearing a set of completely opaque teashade glasses. She's got really fucked up eyes from when she grew up in the CZ.
>Loosely tied back black hair, with a pair of crow feathers acting as hairpins.
>She's also got the severed "hand" of an insect spirit on a chain as a necklace and a little bit of black warpaint.
>Her main weapon is a huge black monowire chainsaw, preferably gore soaked and some spattered on her. She also has a pistol tucked in a holster under her arm, but it's just a backup thing.

Thanks to anyone that bites.
>>
File: 1495928833366.png (496KB, 665x939px) Image search: [Google]
1495928833366.png
496KB, 665x939px
>>53616675
24hr bump. Here's a halfway colored version of the big picture that a colorfriend tried to finish but the rough lines didn't make it possible
>>
>>53616747
24hr bumping

>>53616791
Gnolls aren't furryshit anon. Neither are kobolds or minotaurs.
>>
File: dorf.png (180KB, 408x446px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.png
180KB, 408x446px
Could somebody color this please? I dont really have any specific colours in mind just keep in mind this is a 40k squat. Other than that, go wild.
>>
>>53628395
I needed a "handsome guy with black short hair but without a beard"
That was the closest face I could find. Feel free to suggest one.
>>
File: Scarlet.jpg (478KB, 1679x975px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet.jpg
478KB, 1679x975px
Requesting my character from a post apocalyptic game. Outfit similar to reference, but more rough and armored, wielding the 'magnum' on the bottom. She has the bowie knife on her belt, and the SRM 1216 strapped to her back. She has red hair and green eyes. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: images_(2).jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
images_(2).jpg
6KB, 245x205px
>>53636630
No no anon, he's not talking about anything in the image.
>>
>>53636666
fuck, I goofed such an obvious thing
it's been too much time I guess.

time to reinstall it
>>
>>53636715
Reinstall what?
>>
>>53636774
The nanomachines, obviously. Keep up, anon.
>>
>>53636774
The game, anon.
>>
>>53636774
MGR Revengeance
aka
Nanomachines, son!
>>
>>53636807
What game? Did I lose it again?
>>
>>53636858
>>53636850
Ah, I see, thank you very much.
>>
File: Jhool Prime Concept.png (2MB, 1984x644px) Image search: [Google]
Jhool Prime Concept.png
2MB, 1984x644px
Requesting the alien to the far left to be standing in front of a desert landscape with large towering hydroponics farms in the background. Thank you in advance drawfriends
>>
>>53620234
24hr bumperino
>>
File: The Scribe.png (2MB, 1379x714px) Image search: [Google]
The Scribe.png
2MB, 1379x714px
I'm requesting my Fallout RP character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's roughly average in terms of looks, with tanned skin, dark brown hair shaved close around almost his entire head, except for a slightly longer (but still trimmed) circle beard. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple. The face in F is a good base image, in terms of facial structure, stubble length, coloration and the level of grime I'd like him to have.

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in A, except made from a combination of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (B) and some heavy armor clearly made of scrap (the armor should look mostly like the set in C, except with the rough, beat-up look from D).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (E) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks.
>>
File: Sten-Bolter.png (430KB, 750x860px) Image search: [Google]
Sten-Bolter.png
430KB, 750x860px
>>53584443
BUMP
>>
>>53628395
Bump.
>>
>>53619383
Wrong bump, fuck
>>
File: 1358181250118.png (22KB, 391x519px) Image search: [Google]
1358181250118.png
22KB, 391x519px
>>53611418
"Brother?"
>>
>>53611418
I need a 40k space marine doing the classic sassy black woman finger snap.
>>
File: Dunkleman.png (533KB, 1632x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkleman.png
533KB, 1632x1400px
>>53611746

Okay so I started on this, but now I'm sleepy and will just go to bed instead.
Here's what I did so far, I might keep going tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.
>>
File: Disciplinary_action.jpg (400KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Disciplinary_action.jpg
400KB, 1000x1414px
>>53611418
Requesting this but with auburn hair pulled into a bun or a short ponytail.

The coat and collapsing baton can stay just how they are. Thanks if you take it up.
>>
File: watermark example.jpg (33KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
watermark example.jpg
33KB, 528x396px
>>53611418
I have a question, is it frowned upon to put a watermark on drawing you make? Here's an example.
>>
>>53641183
If you do it here for free, yes. That's obnoxiously in the way. By all means sign a piece you do for the drawthread but please not like that.

If you're sending a preview to a client for approval then yeah do it like you have there to protect yourself.
>>
File: Amelia_The_Sorceress.jpg (390KB, 1830x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Amelia_The_Sorceress.jpg
390KB, 1830x2362px
>>53641183
Here's an example of a good way to do it; while I wouldn't want to, as Pilgrim's a badass, you can't shave his signature off this image without causing the rest of the image to look weird. At the same time it doesn't obstruct anything.
>>
Hello drawfriends,I'm looking for someone to draw up my current character Igrim Bask, a mighty greatsword user. Hes tall and muscular chiseled facial features with hair like the reference picture attached same colors as well. Wielding a sword like in said reference picture but larger in length and thickness.he has a pretty good layer of black 5'oclock shadow on his face as well. I'm also looking for a drawfriend to just have on contact to maybe pay for some art because i need characters drew quite alot..
>>
File: IgrimBaskTemplate.png (1MB, 1204x1119px) Image search: [Google]
IgrimBaskTemplate.png
1MB, 1204x1119px
>>53641853
Forgot to attach the picture.
>>
>>53634951
Thank you so much!
>>
>>53624452
That is ADORABLE.
>>
>>53611418
I am requesting a half-elf bard with light-brown hair, 6 ft tall, 175 lbs, with a classic long-haired punk look, like the Ramones
>>
Requesting a Warforged Paladin in heavy armour with a sky blue cloak and sash around his waist holding a tiefling woman in his right arm (long black hair, even longer legs, according to the player with her 20 Cha) and a heater shield in the other, held above him, blocking a lightning bolt.
The Warforged has somewhat rusted armour and a sun emblem on his shield, with green eyes with the left one cracked
The whole thing took place in a dark cave so if you wanna mess around with lightning that's great!
Thank you!
>>
>>53619614
Bumpin'
>>
File: Aofie Ref.png (305KB, 490x570px) Image search: [Google]
Aofie Ref.png
305KB, 490x570px
>>53611418

Requesting my cleric, something like the design on the left, but whatever floats your boat I'm happy with. Something very welcoming and kind looking, but not flashy nor in a way grabbing attention. Would love her holy symbol (the bow n arrow) on her cloak or bottom of her skirt, that or just a wooden holy symbol necklace. Hair can be braided or messy, artist's choice. She is a half elf, pretty much on the short side, brown eyes, light brown/blonde hair, and has freckles.
>>
>>53623453
24 hour bump
>>
>>53623259
24 hour bump.
>>
>>53641103

Reminds me of a Rancor from Star Wars and a Guta from Halo Reach
>>
>>53616605
Bump!
>>
so on account of >>53640143 I'm requesting an Orkish warboss in mega-armor made from looted tau stealth suits wearing a beret with a patch or pin that looks like an Orkish Jolly roger. His name is Blue Toof. He Kaptan's Da Choppa.
>>
>>53624063

Twenty four hour bump
>>
File: kaptin request.png (3MB, 1512x1960px) Image search: [Google]
kaptin request.png
3MB, 1512x1960px
>>53644831
annnd I forget the ref and post the wrong ref, on a roll tonight.
>>
File: 1490678440388.png (2MB, 1452x956px) Image search: [Google]
1490678440388.png
2MB, 1452x956px
>>53611418
May I request a bunch of female antagonistic high elves who have a pretty young pale-skinned ashen-hair man captive, who'd be/look like the on the left?

The ashen-haired pretty boy is handcuffed while sitting on a chair and has a very worried look on his face.

As for the antagonistic elves, there'd be three of them featured, but only one of them will be wearing a dragon-reptillian scales armor that looks like the ones on the right of the pic:

The high elf "leader" is a female and is wearing the armor/outfit as seen on the right of the reference image. The female elf leader would be laughing maniacally and have dialogue saying:

>"We will harness the cuteness-magic of this white-hair boy to make our magic stronger. Then we will use it to take over the multi-verse! Muhahahahaha!!!"

The second elf antagonist is also a female high elf and will be wearing the dragon bone armor as seen in the most bottom. She is the "2nd in command" or the Number Two person of the leader, she'd be a soft butch-tomboy looking type of gal. If possible, try making her very slightly buff looking. And the second-in-command gal would have her arms crossed as she looks down on the ashen-hair guy, grinning.

And the third elf antagonist; also a female high elf, is the "powerful wizard" of the three and would wear a wizard like robe instead. Make her robes look like its made out of reptillian hide or scales. And she'd have either a magic staff or a wand seen on her hand, plus she'd laugh along with the elf-leader.

Plus, make the attractive pale-skinned ashen-hair guy have a scratch or small scar on the right side of his chin or lower lip area.
>>
>>53645391
Anon...
>>
>>53645391
The writing on this is bad and you should take this out as a commission
>>
>>53641103

Looks great for the most part, only the eye and teeth are somewhat odd; Dunkleosteus didn't really ''have'' separate tooth or similar, rather they had sharp dental plates protruding from their jaws (like seen from the fossilized head), while the eye looks like it's really deep within the cavity of the skull and further from the front of it's head. Makes sense from a protective angle, but looks a bit out of place in that regard.
>>
File: 1458626276449.jpg (52KB, 508x489px) Image search: [Google]
1458626276449.jpg
52KB, 508x489px
>all of these incredibly detailed high powered autism requests
>>
>>53645391
for fucks sake
>>
>>53645519

Would you prefer low-functioning autism requests of spergs wanting someone to paint pictures of their pet potato with the colours of Sonic the Hedgehog?
>>
File: f16.png (337KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
f16.png
337KB, 1440x810px
>>53645391
>>
>>53645614
>their pet potato
what
>>
>>53645614
If it was funny, yes, absolutely. Choking the thread with overly detailed requests is terrible for an artist warming up. Warm-ups or going off the beaten path are what we usually attend draw threads for, not trying to do the sort of piece we'd do for commission money.

I would rather draw stupid kobold or elven hijinks over a highly detailed request 9/10 times.
>>
>>53645696
You can't run away, anon.
>>
>>53645785
i only deleted that post because it was taking up an image slot you silly little autist you
why would I think that post is in any way embarrassing
>>
>>53645814
Deleting it didn't restore the image slot, dipshit.
>>
>>53645614
>>53645814
You need to stop posting and lurk more. You don't contribute anything useful to threads, don't seem to understand the medium you're posting on, and in fact make them worse with your presence.
>>
>>53645836
>Deleting it didn't restore the image slot, dipshit.
o well mb then, at least I didnt autistically repost it taking up another one
>>
>>53645814
>He thinks that frees up an image slot
>>
>>53645861
>don't seem to understand the medium you're posting on
what is it exactly I don't understand.
>>
>>53645921
Drawthreads on /tg/ have been flooded with people demanding comission-level art, which undermines the humor and levity they had in the past even a year or two ago. If people ask for dumb or funny shit in draw threads, artists can not only cut loose and draw low-commitment humorous pieces, but they resulting content can be re-used in other threads more readily than high-detail images. If you want high-detail shit for an art thread, you can just pull from artstation or the portfolios on deviantart.

Right now, drawthreads are turning into a venue for commission begging and advertising. Not only is this making a F2P slot machine out of the threads, it makes content generation slower from endless bumps and commission-level requests. People with simpler requests are discouraged from posting because their requests are drowned out by the psuedocomissioners.

Left unchecked, this will turn /tg/ drawthreads into special snowflake threads where people endlessly argue about art quality and unceasingly try to suck tripcode dick in desperate hopes that they will finally get their high-quality art for free. This is a downward spiral that is killing these threads.
>>
>>53623972
B-bump
>>
>>53646043

I understand and agree with your point, which is why I tried to keep mine relatively simple. That being said the draw threads have been like this for years. People asking for detailed character art is by no means a new phenomenon.
>>
>>53646460
>People asking for detailed character art is by no means a new phenomenon.
being this retardedly detailed seems pretty new to me

I dont really want to pick up any of them
>>
>>53646468
Well, I'm at least going for a less detailed request. Reference images, sure, but I'd say it's pretty simply compared to most.
>>
>>53616655
Bump
>>
>>53646489

Out of curiosity which one? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>53646589
Well, it's kind of a dick move to toss is at you. I can if you really want me to, but i specifically didn't link to it because I didn't want to be a dick.

Do you want me to link it?
>>
>>53646608
You probably just ruined your chances, mate.
>>
>>53646608

If you feel it would be wrong for you to do so, then I wouldn't want you to compromise your ethics. By all means do as your conscious demands and keep the information private.

It does make me wonder though, if you've never linked to it how would the requester know it's being worked on?
>>
>>53646638

Ah, i'm retarded. Your a requester, not an artist. That makes much more sense now. Ignore me, it's far too late for me to be thinking straight.
>>
>>53621396
Thank you.
>>53646468
Sadly a lot of the simple requests died off when creepy anon stopped posting, since he always just said 'taking simple/unsettling requests'. Plus his work was really quite good and I admired him while trying to fill the very slowly depreciating stock of knight requests that used to be more common.
>>
>>53646630
Meh? I'd rather have a drawfag take an interest in my request because they're interested rather than because they're taking pity on me.

>>53646638
>>53646656
It's not so much the ethics of it as I'm trying to be considerate. Yes, I'm aware I'm on 4chan, but there it is

And yeah, no worries mate. We've all been there.
>>
>>53646589
Not him, but my request is >>53635848 Do you think it's too detailed?
>>
>>53646854

Keeping in mind that I'm not the guy that was originally expressing his distaste for overly detailed requests, it does seem somewhat complex to me personally, though it is not the most complex request in the thread at the moment. The more small details there are the harder it is, so the segmented plate armor on the arm or the spray of rocks make it somewhat complicated. If it was just the girl in the robes with appropriate hair it would be much easier to do. Sadly not my cup of tea I'm afraid, even if it weren't quite so fiddly. Best of luck getting someone else to do it.
>>
REQUESTING

A cat. I don't care what it's doing or how furry it is. I need a cat.
>>
>>53646989
Why not just use Google?
>>
>>53647014
Because he's trying to prove some sperg point
>>
Don't really mind overly detailed request, but I tend to skip over the ones with a bunch of text.

The way I work is copy and pasting ref to 2nd monitor while working on the main display, and glance at the ref while drawing. You can't really do that with text, since it requires reading, which causes my hand to stop drawing.

Also the more refs in an image, or in this case the more detailed, means I don't have to Google additional refs myself.
>>
>>53617153
Bump
>>
>>53646657
>very slowly depreciating stock of knight request
so youre the one who keep stealing my knight requests
>>
File: twilek ref.png (216KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
twilek ref.png
216KB, 400x400px
Hey can I get a picture of my girlfriend's twi'lek character from our Star Wars Saga campaign? She's a runaway padawan, 16 years old, 5'10 in height but wears heeled boots that put her to six feet. She has pale grey skin and green eyes, and wears a metal protective head dress around her lekku. She wears a smugglerish vest over a wide sleeve blouse and harem pants tucked into two-inch heeled black boots.

I'd appreciate it. and so would she
>>
>>53647435
...anon pls
>>
>>53647445
It's true. 100%.
>>
>>53646043
Seconded. I come to these threads to either wind down and have fun or warm up. Overly detailed requests sound much like unpaid work, and the requester is rarely satisfied because you can miss so many things.

Simple requests are inviting because they are comfortable. Silly requests are doubly so.

In the olden days I used to focus on stupid shit with the occasional exception, and mostly avoided character art. In those days some people would re-request their art in hopes of Muju or Cross doing it, even if other dfags already fulfilled it. It was disrespectful and annoying, even if their art was shit the requester could specify he'd only accept professional grade art for free.

For days I've lurked these threads and all I see are character requests and can't see the old times hijinks, even the 'Sister lf battle eating pudding' guy is gone. Sad.

Still, it's good practice once in a while.
>>
File: file.jpg (234KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
234KB, 705x1000px
>>53611418
Requesting a bardic half-elf girl with this sort of smug energy. Preferably with longer, black hair and green, gold-flecked eyes most moon elves have.
>>
File: 1372736665584.jpg (58KB, 377x593px) Image search: [Google]
1372736665584.jpg
58KB, 377x593px
>>53611418
Requesting Rank and File Soldier drinking from a tankard, but it's just spilling over face mask.
>>
>>53647615
Yeah, that sort of 'innocence' has long since died out here on /tg/, mostly because people have grown more aware of just how autistic it looks and started shitposting them out. I'm almost glad that sort of posting has died out, at least partially, because a vast, VAST majority of it was complete shit, and the actually good parts of it were drowned out more often than not, but things don't feel the same without it now.
>>
File: a-cat.jpg (352KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a-cat.jpg
352KB, 1000x1000px
>>53646989
>>
>>53645614

It's probably preferable honestly. The highly detailed ones aren't as useful to artists as people seem to think,and is part of why they get taken so infrequently. imo (and it'd vary from artist to artist) 1-3 sentences + 1-3 images is usually sufficient.

When it's a big paragraph and like 8 images with interconnecting lines and an algebra equation to solve at the bottom it's usually not actually very much fun to draw. You spend more time examining the request than actually creating anything.
>>
>>53648738
I feel like this cat knows plot information I desperately need, but he won't give it away to me for free.
>>
>>53648738
this cat has cheeto dust all over it's butt
>>
>>53615420
Bumping
>>
>>53614877
Bump
>>
>>53611660
daily bumperino
>>
>>53611695
Bump.
>>
>>53613189
Bumping Behir Shawl again
>>
>>53646043
>>53646460
>>53646468
>>53646489
>>53647615
I have a pretty good memory of when I started doing the draw threads. Back then there were some insanely overly detailed requests but I don't beleive in the numbers they are now. The biggest thing I recall being different was reference images, there were far more requests without a reference or just a single reference image. Very few of them had these collages of references.

My feeling is that these collages are adding into the bloat of overly detailed references, people start thinking that is how a request needs to be set up to get completed. Of course back then, draw threads did not have a general and there would be several days in which a draw thread was nonexistent. And since I was new to the drawfag thing back then I was always afraid to start one myself and turn out I wasn't doing things right or something.

>>53648508
I always bemoaned the massive autistic bullshitting crying of 'wahhh this is not on topic enough!' Off tangent discussions are a primary part of our hobby in my experience, and our weird ways turned seemingly shitpost threads into gold due to how off the rails we could go.
>>
I'd like a stealth knight.
>>
>>53650971

To be fair when I started, something like two years ago, I remember Rotaken doing some really fantastic stuff (I was lucky / unlucky enough to have similar taste to him and kept doing requests he ended up doing which was both funny and depressing). We've always had a few top tier drawfags that blow their requests out of the water.

I do think the bar has been raising, though. The level I'm at now probably would have been above the average a few years ago, but the average has been going up since I started too. The old style of /tg/ drawfag was a lot more playful and comic-style than rendered illustrations, stuff like cultist chan / greenmarine etc.
>>
>>53651161
As someone who's got a request up in the thread, I don't get why people would get pissy about the quality of the - and I emphasize - FREE ART they're getting. A delivery is a delivery. And yeah, sure, if someone gets a fully-rendered painting, I might also hope to get something of that quality. But even if all I get is a cultist-chan-esque pencil-only sketch, it's still tons better than what I could pick up from Google or draw for myself, and infinitely more than what I had when I posted the request in the first place. Why the fuck would I not be happy with that?
>>
>>53651217

I rarely see people get pissy, but I imagine some are disappointed when their 'one shot' (at least the freebie before people start getting butthurt) isn't what they imagined. You definitely get a vibe that expectations are different than they once were by the sort of detail people put into requests. Personally I tend to fill the sort of 'joke requests' instead of long ones partially for this reason, much - most people expect a joke reply. You make a joke reply of someone's thoroughly thought out request and you just shitcanned their request for the near future. But really I think that's why very few drawfags actually do the big requests, it's a lot of work and the chances are actually lower you make the requester happy than if you pick a simpler one.

Some of this is probably artist self-consciousness filtering through, though, I know most people don't over-examine drawings the way you do while actually drawing it and they're usually thrilled to get whatever.
>>
>>53651412
I have some friends who take commissions, and I've noticed that they seem to be the most critical of their own work. I guess it's a common theme.
>>
>>53651592

most artists are their own worst critics. When you spend hours staring the the same shit purposely trying to find mistakes it's often hard to enjoy your own work the same way.

Also most people usually just assume your fuckups (unless they're egregious) were on purpose / stylistic choices, but you know they aren't.
>>
>>53632040

Bump
>>
>>53651217
It's called being a disgusting entitled poorfag
>>
>>53633076

Bumpity!
>>
File: gnollpallyreq.png (16KB, 383x625px) Image search: [Google]
gnollpallyreq.png
16KB, 383x625px
>>53616747
here, I'm the OR from >>53616675

You can keep bumping if you want, since I only used the assets of the Draw Your Party Template to make this.
>>
File: IMG_9333.png (3MB, 1937x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9333.png
3MB, 1937x1090px
Oh jeez,this is going to be big.

So,I would like to request for these ambassadors to be drawn,seated around the the picture in the middle,the one with the large room and exposed glass window.

Sorry for the resolution,by the way.

The Ambassadors would be sitting around the table,or standing.A mix of both is fine.The room they're in can be rather large to accommodate for all the ambassadors and for the seats.

If you notice,there are two pictures in the bottom left corner that look like trippy drug paintings,and a psychedelic skull to the right.Please represent those as a gas like mass to the left of the ambassadors,with all of their features combined to represent the Court.

There is also a brownish avian,above the crablike being and below the meeting area.If you would,please make one arm of his a prosthetic,and have him have a holstered gun at his side.

There is also a moth like being under the gecko alien.They are human sized,and this one would be wearing Egyptian like clothing,but with butterflies instead of scarabs,and with a headress and white or bright cloth.It would have 6 limbs as well.As for it's wings,the person in question said that they would like them to be rather big and extravagant,so please make them noticeable and a defining feature of the moth alien.

There is a being that looks made up of shadow in the lower left corner,could you have him be slightly floating instead of seated?

A Phoenix alien is also depicted below the moth,and there is a star being in the corner.Could you please have both of them floating outside the glass window,instead of the planet?They are too large to fit in the meeting area,so that's why I chose one with a glass window.

Last but not least,there is a red astronaut.Could you have him holding a cup of coffee?

Again,sorry if this seems too big,or with too many details.I've never done a draw request before,and there's a lot of Ambassadors here.Thank you to whoever draws this.
>>
>>53653690
Since you never did a draw request before, i advise you to exert patience. A lot of it. Request with more than one character are harder to be filled. That many...
It's possible. But it's gonna be hard.
>>
>>53653690
Don't pull a naïve card, there's no way you would think this should be a free request and not commissioned
>>
File: IMG_8751.jpg (30KB, 287x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8751.jpg
30KB, 287x200px
>>53654009
Yeah,I know.I'll be patient.Honestly I'll just hope it even happens.This is more of a commission that a request,but the rest of the thread that wanted this said to be patient as well.
>>
>>53654195
>I'll just hope it even happens.
I wouldn't bank on it, anon.
>>
File: Scandinavian_spec_ops.png (855KB, 751x683px) Image search: [Google]
Scandinavian_spec_ops.png
855KB, 751x683px
>>53611418
Requesting scandinavian spceial forces soldier for my shadowrun game
I would like the soildier to be wearing the armour as in the pic ref but with the other helmet in the pic. He has pouches scattered over his body and with a shoudler knife sheath. he wears the scandinavian union emblem on his shoudler and chest. The armour is a black/ dark grey with brighter grey details and pouches. I would like him to be in the pose as pic ref but any other relaxed pose would do and he carries the gun in the ref pic. i would like if the net covering the face in the pic would hang kind of like a hood on him so you can still see his helmet.

I would really love to see him painted so i can give my players refrence to how their main enemies look
>>
>>53635657
24 hour bump.
>>
>>53634596
>>53611778
Bumped
>>
>>53639718
Bump
>>
>>53612568
>>53633593
48 hour bump
>>
>>53653454
Hey, thanks guy. I think I'll take it and wait till a few(4-5) threads before I ask for anything, if there's any updates during the game. Hope you get yours done.

Also, do you happen to have the two of them separate? I might try to fill an entry in the next DYP thread, and I'd like to have them.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (137KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
137KB, 800x1028px
>>53611418
Could someone please remove the facial scars from this image, and make the eyes darker?
>>
>>53612688
muthafuckin dubble bump
>>
File: Youngcleric.png (796KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
Youngcleric.png
796KB, 643x900px
>>53643001
>>
File: gnollpallystuff.png (43KB, 1586x536px) Image search: [Google]
gnollpallystuff.png
43KB, 1586x536px
>>53654195
>>53653690

Yeah, no offense but you're better off saving some money and paying someone to do it on dA or tumblr. I think group pics are among the rarest to ever get done in these threads, but good luck, I guess.

>>53656027
here you go. I left the first hairstyle on the one without the shield before I remembered it's supposed to be dwarven braids. You can transplant either onto the other body in paint easily.
>>
File: wizardwip2.jpg (218KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
wizardwip2.jpg
218KB, 800x1028px
>>53656114
I'm not that experienced, but I made an attempt. Seem okay? I wasn't sure how dark you wanted the eyes.
>>
>>53656591
That looks great! I envisioned him as having brown eyes, but anything darker is fine. Thanks for being a cool dude, anon.
>>
>>53656724
Glad you like it.
>>
File: skneak.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
skneak.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
>>53647288
Can't steal what's rightfully mine by birth and conquest.

>>53651047
Potentially a WIP, might play around with some camo stuff if I have time.
>>
File: rank and file spiller.png (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
rank and file spiller.png
74KB, 900x900px
>>53647656
he's making a mess
>>
>>53653690
>>53653690
this makes me want to draw wh40k
>>
>>53656877
Fucking gold
>>
I would like to request a bard(male, human, absurd of dress) about to be axed for making one too many bad jokes.
>>
>>53636640
give me like a day or two to work on this fampai
>>
>>53656783
I like it! thanks anon.
>>
>>53656502

Thanks anon, this is pretty much spot on with how I imagined her
>>
File: elf request.png (5MB, 2758x1890px) Image search: [Google]
elf request.png
5MB, 2758x1890px
Request. I would like an Elf, with blonde hair in the hairstyle of the girl in top left. I would like here in a white bodysuit/catsuit like the girl in top middle/right. However I would like a jacket in the style of the bottom girls over the top.

Finally, I would like a hood of some sort over her head, and a rapier in her hand, being drawn or whatever.

My idea is a thief/rogue who masquerades as a dashing duellist of honour and skill, when in fact she is a thief, a cad and an assassin. The picture is to convey she's discarding the finery and ostentatiousness and getting into character/seriousness with her hood up.

I hope this is easily understood.
>>
File: IMG_20170606_163842.jpg (954KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_163842.jpg
954KB, 1564x1564px
>>53611418
requesting this character holding a crossbow in the right hand, left hand reaching forward with an illuminating light spell. please add a simple pair of pants too.

no design necessary on the mantle.
>>
>>53632040
On it.
>>
File: Fire Priest.png (771KB, 1022x634px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Priest.png
771KB, 1022x634px
Requesting an NPC for my game.

He's a priest of Fire who looks like the dude on the left but wears a slimmer version of hte robes on the right.

His hair is black, and he's got green eyes, and his robes are coal black with red, orange, and yellow trimmings to resemble a piece of charcoal catching fire.

Thanks!
>>
File: Hans.jpg (114KB, 530x750px) Image search: [Google]
Hans.jpg
114KB, 530x750px
>>53611731
Anchoring this big guy for anon!
>>
File: 20170606_172802.jpg (344KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_172802.jpg
344KB, 2896x2896px
>>53611418
Requesting our party's resident ghost who, due to Barovia being a dreary shithole, has his features all distorted and horror-like. He was a priest before death so if you do color, the cravat around his neck is all white.

Preferably in a really casual pose, as if he doesn't realize he looks like a walking nightmare.

Please and thank you.
>>
File: FIRINGMYLASERS.png (51KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FIRINGMYLASERS.png
51KB, 1024x1024px
>>53632040
I'm sorry, i couldn't resist. This doesn't count as a delivery if you don't want to.
>>
>>53658876
don't you have enough art of your characters?
>>
File: FancyElf.png (480KB, 727x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FancyElf.png
480KB, 727x1200px
>>53634491

work in progress, will probably finish tonight
>>
>>53619383
Bump!
>>
>>53613078
24 hour bump
>>
>>53660500
She looks like shes seen some shit.
>>
Requesting a cute fat chested teenaged witch.
>>
>>53661275
>fat chested

Not sure if typo or best taste
>>
>>53661348
I know what I'm about.
>>
File: Tribal Fire Merc.png (3MB, 1532x1444px) Image search: [Google]
Tribal Fire Merc.png
3MB, 1532x1444px
.>>53611418
Requesting an antagonistic mercenary from a distant fire tribal kingdom. He is dressed like a Tusken Raider, with a cowl like in the reference picture but has vintage sand googles instead of those cyber ones. His hands and feet are bound by numerous bandages. Since he is constantly engulfed in flames (based on current aggressiveness), his clothes are moderately burned with open gaps exposing skin similar to burning charcoal. His weapon of choice is a basic javelin that he can engulf with flames and throw or spin to create a flame shield. His way of hunting is like Jason Voorhees: a pretty big silent guy who walks nonchalantly towards his prey no matter what they throw at him until when he gets a chance he'll retaliate full force, pouncing like a lion. Stance can either be a stationary one or him throwing his javelin.
>>
>>53611418
IS THAt a tyranid in fullplate it does and flail?
>>
>>53641853
24hr bumping this and my shitty grammar.
>>
File: FancyElf.png (685KB, 727x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FancyElf.png
685KB, 727x1200px
>>53634491
>>53660500

Here you go anon
>>
File: image-1309-1-winnemucca.jpg (488KB, 975x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image-1309-1-winnemucca.jpg
488KB, 975x1000px
A non-character request.
I'd like a large standing stone carved with runes and petroglyphs, with around a dozen hand prints scattered on its faces. The hand prints are glowing white, except for one, which is glowing red. It's standing in a large, shadowy, ambiguously-defined cave that has both natural and artificial features. Maybe some tiles on the floor, or a broken statue, alongside stalactites.

If you want to put a human figure in for a sense of scale, they should be roughly half the height of the stone, and unable to reach around it with their arms.

I figure you guys get tired of drawing figures all the time.
>>
>>53659044
No OR but based on the amount of information given I'd say this is spot on, not to mention just outright awesome looking.
>>
>>53659044
Female Bakugo?
>>
>>53623453
48 hour bump
>>
>>53640596
Bumping for sassy black space marine.
>>
>>53641160
bump
>>
>>53623259
48 hour Bump
>>
File: IMG_337.jpg (431KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_337.jpg
431KB, 1500x2000px
>>53612601
Sorry for the wait man, here's an update. I'll try to finish it soon.
>>
>>53663122
Wasn't my intention, but now that you mentioned...
>>
File: color request.jpg (263KB, 1304x662px) Image search: [Google]
color request.jpg
263KB, 1304x662px
Requesting a quick color job.Could anyone recolor the pic on the left with the silver of the pick on the right? It would be a great help if you did!
>>
>>53620234
48hr bump
>>
>>53623972
Bump
>>
>>53616605
Bump!
>>
File: thicc.png (771KB, 1557x1871px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.png
771KB, 1557x1871px
>>53624063
he big
>>
>>53647619
Bump
>>
>>53624063
So you want a really jacked Sabretooth?
>>
>>53667408

I want a really jacked lion man. But yeah, I guess you could say it'd basically be a really jacked sabertooth.
>>
>>53665244

Holy shit this is great, thank you. It's beautiful, and I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>53619164
Bump!
>>
I'd like to request a fungus-infested Hive Tyrant, from a discussion on what would happen if Orks fought Nids.
>>
An Al-Fasid Regiment soldier giving a thumbs up.

http://pro.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Infinity-Haqqislam-Al-Fasid.jpg
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
File: reach for the sky.png (42KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
reach for the sky.png
42KB, 1152x648px
>>53667855
Done
>>
>>53667913
Ooo, I dig the eyes. I haven't seen one with that design. Thank you.
>>
>>53657307
Awesome, looking forward to it!
>>
>>53662525
how advanced or primitive is the human figure¿ Is this some "found the ruins of the ancient civilization-which-really-was-modern-day-humanity-and-the-twist-is-that-the-primitive-setting-is-actually-post-apocalyptic" shit? Same goes for the artificial features, what level of civilization do they represent?
>>
>>53663705
nice update, no worries for the wait.
>>
>>53662135
No, Its a Trox.
>>
>>53642185
Bampin
>>
File: eldritchknightexample.jpg (275KB, 1424x936px) Image search: [Google]
eldritchknightexample.jpg
275KB, 1424x936px
>>53611418
Requesting my male Eldritch Knight.
He's kind of a gloomy dude, a bit on the brooding and edgy side at times.
Everything in the attached image is how I kind of imagine him, just a gruff middle aged disgraced knight who has a knack to find himself in unlucky situations.
>>
>>53611660
bump bump bump
>>
>>53616655
Bump
>>
>>53659044

OR here, definitely not what I expected but I'll take it!

It's actually somewhat fitting as she does cast fire spells through the gauntlets
>>
>>53611695
Bump.
>>
'Neath a thousand bumps ye'll find me buried here.
A lonesome soul without hope, yet full of fear.
Deliverance come, the day I pray is near.
>>
File: sketch-1496857092973.png (972KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1496857092973.png
972KB, 800x1280px
Requesting a demon for my game, he is 6 ft 9in, tonned build, he is a light gray with orangery red eyes long black horns on his forehead with long black hair down to his shoulder blades and black long nails. He wears one of those long battle skirts and has a Cerberus tattoo on the middle of his chest.
>>
>>53673508
I make it a point not to fill requests that bump. I go through and scan requests for something I like. If the poster isn't "active" and doesn't post the wip next thread then I drop them
>>
>>53673936
that's nice dear
>>
>>53635657
48hr bump for my simple request.
>>
File: Desert assassin.png (872KB, 1880x2042px) Image search: [Google]
Desert assassin.png
872KB, 1880x2042px
>>53661954
Here you go.
>>
File: Adwarfandabarbarianwalk.png (670KB, 1329x900px) Image search: [Google]
Adwarfandabarbarianwalk.png
670KB, 1329x900px
>>53657282
>>
>>53624452
Not OR, but that is fucking amazing. Aren't you the same artist that draw this shota musketeer guy a few threads earlier? I admire your art style.
>>
File: DarkElf Ranger Reference.png (4MB, 2630x1820px) Image search: [Google]
DarkElf Ranger Reference.png
4MB, 2630x1820px
Requesting my Dark Elf ranger for an upcoming campaign. She's toned/athletic in build. Hopefully there's enough details in the image. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>53675422

I like this drawing. I'm not OR but this is pretty good.
>>
>>53653690
Bump
>>
>>53675085
It's perfect, thanks a lot!
>>
>>53616675
bump, though the thread might be close to being archived.
>>
>>53675422
I like this drawing, and I am the OR.
as thanks, here is a terrible joke:
How are an angry minotaur and a bladder infection the same?

They both mean urine trouble.
>>
>>53675085
Thats a pretty neat drawstyle you got there anon, hope to see ya do more of the stuff around here
>>
File: Dragonborn Ranger request.png (878KB, 1226x958px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonborn Ranger request.png
878KB, 1226x958px
Hello Drawfriends, I want to request my male Dragonborn Ranger. He looks like a regular dragonborn, with Green skin(scales), and golden lizard eyes. He has around his neck a fang from a giant snake as his hunting throphy, and he is armed with a spear, a longbow and a dagger. Other misc items he has on him are; A staff, a hunting trap (make this a basic snare), travellers clothes under a nasic leather armour, a backpack, and a small coin purse at his belt. The staff and the spear could also have some random aztec glyphs ingraved onto them, but that isn't that important, so feel free to leave it out if you feel like it.
He also has a companion animal in the form of a giant crab, this is optional to do, but if you decide to do it, then please add a few barnacles on it's shell and perhaps even make it hold/eat a fish or something. Thank you in advance awesome Drawfriends!
>>
>>53676336
Glad you like it !

>>53677548
Thanks for the compliment, I started posting in this drawthread recently and I'll most likely keep doing it on my free time.
>>
>>53657603
Bump. I forgot to say please and thank you.. Sorry.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.