[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old is too old to play? Is it odd for a man in his mid 30s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 12

File: 1495888246450.png (145KB, 400x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1495888246450.png
145KB, 400x1091px
How old is too old to play?

Is it odd for a man in his mid 30s to still play with teens?
>>
>>53574706
>How old is too old to play?
No such age. Do what you love and fuck the rest.

>Is it odd for a man in his mid 30s to still play with teens?

On the other hand yes this is a bit odd. I don't see why you would want to honestly? Teenagers are immature twats at best.
>>
>>53574706
>playing in your mid-thirties

Dont talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>53574729

well if you are still playing 40K and AoS most of the players will be teens/early 20s
>>
>>53574706
Playing in your 30s is a bit odd in the sense that it's rare, but I don't see why it would be bad. Pretty much everyone who was alive to see "old school" roleplaying is about that old or older. At that point though, looking for social interaction with teens is a bit weird.
>>
>>53574706
See you in three years when you are on the news.
>>
>>53574747
My local group as well as a few others tend to be much older than that 30's and 40's. Very few kids. We had one teenager for a while and the guy who runs it son sometimes plays that's about it.

I suppose this differs from area to area and granted I moved onto 30K and don't play AOS (but who does???) , though plenty of 40K players still at the same groups.
>>
>>53574706
Don't get fooled by it, OP. It's a a Jewish conspiracy to make SJWs shame white men into providing for their wive's children from a black man.
>>
>>53574706
You're too old to play when the game interfere with your life noticeably.
>>
>>53574706
>this is her son
hehehe
>>
>>53574706
Keep in mind that these games are old, the hobby is old. There are plenty of people who are 'old' who are still playing these games. For the most part, we don't play with teens, but it does happen. It is mostly by choice we don't play with teens by the way, lot of old stable groups out there.

For me, I play with teens rather often. But that is because it is a family thing. My daughter and the daughter and son of some friends (and my friends, their parents) play in a campaign I run. The campaign was mostly for my daughter, so the other kids ended up joining in.

Most of the gaming I do is with other older adults.
>>
I actually found out a janitor at my college has been running a game with 13 people in it for about 23 years. His group is mostly middle aged

The man's a legend in our tabletop club
>>
>>53574706
I'm 58 years old. I'm not the oldest person in my gaming group.
>>
I'm actually looking forward to when my friends and I are retired. Plenty of time to roll dice.
>>
File: alexa7.png (839KB, 576x594px) Image search: [Google]
alexa7.png
839KB, 576x594px
You're never too old to play. I still play with my dad. I mean for fuck's sake, look how old Gygax and his buddies were when they started. When I took some community college classes to finish my degree, there was this older divorced dude in my class, he was a huge D&D nerd, I should've talked to the guy even though he was ten years older than me we could've hung out. You are NEVER too old to play.

Don't feel guilty just because you resisted the vaginal jew and haven't gotten hitched to a fat sow and squirted out a couple shitspawn who consume your finances and life while your wife stays home reading internet blogs about "discovering herself" (i.e. nigger cock) and before you know it your shit life is even shittier. I know your pain, OP. You watched your friends peel off one by one, like adventurers travelling through a dungeon being picked off by monsters, or the survivors of a zombie apocalypse dying one by one. You lost one to a promising job across the country, another to a woman who dragged him away from the group to do whatever bullshit they do every weekend, another one probably just bored of gaming because he was never a real gamer to begin with. It's hard to watch them go. But you survived to the end, OP. Your passion for the hobby kept you going.

Now playing with teens is a bit weird, if you mean underage kids. There's some Youth Protection type shit in there that would make me uncomfortable. What you want is the early 20s college gaming club. Find the "dudebro" tier gamers (by which I mean the ones who are cool and aren't spergs), they are usually chill with older dudes. Hell, even most of the asperger gamers are pretty friendly.

Keep up the gaming, OP. Don't be ashamed of not being a cuck. Your friends sold out for a depreciating pussy and screaming children who will one day out them a million bucks for a gender studies degree while dying their hair pink and sewing a pigs cock to their pussy. In the meantime you can enjoy yourself.
>>
>>53574729
>not being the cool adult figure the kids look up to
>>
>>53574706
>her son edit

Nice
>>
File: 2017-04-30-23-00-02.png (472KB, 914x513px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-30-23-00-02.png
472KB, 914x513px
>>53574706
You are never too old to play. I play with a 56 year old and a 70 year old.
>Tfw when you have very few friends your own age
>>
>>53574706
As far as mtg and warhammer go, I've seen families (mom,dad,kids) enter tournaments together, several greybeards are regulars at fnm and what used to be a games workshop in my area. I'd say the most common age is anywhere between 25 and 45.
>>
>>53574706
This strikes home hard. I'm 27 years old, only started getting interested in shit like D&D at age 21 or so and don't actually have an IRL group to play with. Older groups are usually groups who've been playing for years and simply never stopped. LFG fags are usually youngsters. Like with everything in life, I'm too late to the party. I hate being autistic.
>>
>>53574706
>Is it odd for a man in his mid 30s to still play
No

>with teens?
Yes
>>
>>53575245
Holy shit, that sounds amazing.

>tfw anon's college's Janitor's storytime never
:(

>>53579511
I feel you anon, I've missed out on having a friend group as a kid. But I don't think it's too late for us. It's never too late 'til your body's falling apart.
>>
>Just lost a fringe group who were into D&D.

Does it ever stop hurting?
>>
>>53574706
When you're dead and cold in the ground.

In public, no. In private, maybe. It depends on how mixed the company is in general at that point though.
>>
>>53574706
>her son
KEK
>>
>>53574706

You're never too old to play.

This definitely seems odd, but it somewhat depends on context. For instance, if they are 18 or 19 years old, that's less odd than if they were 15 or 16. And if you're DMing a group for your nieces, nephews, much younger cousins, whatever, that is much less odd than playing in a game run by a high schooler and titled The Quest for Titties and Beer.
>>
>>53586359
>And if you're DMing a group for your nieces, nephews, much younger cousins, whatever, that is much less odd than playing in a game run by a high schooler and titled The Quest for Titties and Beer.
5e ruined Quest for Titties and Beer. They completely changed the underlying cosmology, and nerfed the death traps and logical puzzles to the point where it's nothing but a boring monster grind. I'd tell you to play the original, but since it's downright impossible to find these days, your best option is probably to play something else entirely. I suggest F2, In Search of Bitches, but the entire Titty Witch series is pretty good too.
>>
>>53574706
Never too old

A little, but that happens in most hobbies. My brother is in his early teens and flies model planes with older people. It's just a new generation being taught by a more experienced generation.
>>
Weird to play with kids unless it's a situation like that one anon who runs it for his kids and all.

And it depends on the game. Is it a pen and paper rpg? No age. Miniature wargame? 20s at oldest. Traditional games (cards, chess/variants, checkers, etc.)? No age limit.
>>
>>53574982
Thats really cool. Your a cool dad.
>>
>>53574706
>and this is her son
cuck alert
>>
>>53574706
Speaking as a high school teacher, yes, this is pretty fucking weird. Unless they're maybe 18 or 19, then it's not so odd.
>>
>>53574706
http://nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/
If you play games as an adult you are a failure.
>>
>>53587815
Oh no! My unwillingness to be cucked is ruining things for ungrateful women!

Whatever shall I do!?
>>
>whatever shall I do
Have you considered not responding to obvious b8
>>
>>53587927
Your parents, and their parents and their ancestors before them each struggled and fought to raise kids. If you don't carry on your lineage you have failed the work and sacrifice of untold generations, anon. They all struggled to make it possible for you, you specifically, to exist, and you'd let all that work go to waste?
>>
>>53587969
Yes. Fuck my ancestors.
>>
>>53587969
>existing for the sake of existing
sounds redundant and ultimately pointless.
>>
>>53588809
To the contrary, everything except carrying on your genes is pointless in this world.
>>53588636
You have duty to your people, like it or not anon.
>>
>>53587969
>Thinking there are any women my age who would make good mothers

The times are not as they were, anon.
>>
>>53588835
exist, or dont. makes no different to the universe. only thing that can possibly mean anything are the choices you make for the sake of yourself because in the end the only real impact you have in the universe is yourself.
>>
>>53587969
>Muh genes
If the only reason my parents had me is to be a vessel to pass on their genes then they can go fuck themselves. And I'm pretty sure that's not the case.
>>
>>53588897
>only thing that can possibly mean anything are the choices you make for the sake of yourself because in the end the only real impact you have in the universe is yourself.
That seems like a pretty narrow view. You certainly have the power to make an impact on other people in your life as well.
>>
>>53588987
thats nice and all, but in the view of the entire universe it means nothing.
>why do we exist?
to pass on genes so that they may exist to pass on genes and so on. existing for the sole purpose of perpetuating existence is meaningless. there is no difference between existing and not existing in the cosmic view of things.
>>
>>53589064
But you don't watch the world from the cosmic view of things, you watch it here and now. It sounds to me that you're making up excuses for your own failings, anon.
>>
>>53587969
m8, soon there will be 9 billion people on this planet. Our duty is to stop this madness.
>>
>>53587969
This logic is stupid. Several of the people in all of our lineages just wanted a quick screw, and several of them managed to scrape by and survive just because they had no choice. Our ancestry is meaningless, and of no intrinsic worth.

>>53588835
>Duty

Someone post a picture of Max Stirner.
>>
>>53589064
The cosmos is fascinating, but the entire universe's view of things is about as relevant to me as I am to it. Other people are what I have to interact with every day.
>>
>>53588909
I'm pretty sure your parents have in fact fucked themselves...
>>
>>53576094
>Listen to this man.
>>
>>53575880
That's absolutely awesome. I wish I'll still have a group when I'm your age.
>>
John Blanche is 70-something. Dude still games regularly in Warhammer World with guys several decades his junior.
>>
>>53589148
>race
>implying I have anything in common with some inbred retard from Texas just because he has light skin
>>
>>53576094
>Don't feel guilty just because you resisted the vaginal jew and haven't gotten hitched to a fat sow and squirted out a couple shitspawn who consume your finances and life while your wife stays home reading internet blogs about "discovering herself" (i.e. nigger cock) and before you know it your shit life is even shittier.

A thousand times this. Never give up your passions for the sake of 'growing up.' That shit is over-fucking-rated. I'm by far the happiest of the small group of people I've kept in contact with.
>>
>>53574982
Are you mormon
>>
>>53588809
>sounds redundant
>he doesn't know what redundant means
I think the word you're looking for is "axiomatic". Redundancy is maintaining multiple copies of a thing even though maximum efficiency can be achieved with fewer of those things, in case one of them fails.
>>
>>53589218
>implying I have anything in common with some inbred retard from Texas just because he has light skin
If you also are of european ancestry (what you reduce to "light skin"), then yes you literally do have something in common.
>>
>>53587815
>hurr durr I don't like your hobbies so you're a failure

My dad had three kids and he's a huge nerd, my uncle had four kids and he's a huge nerd, my brother is married and he's a huge nerd, I'm engaged and I'm a huge nerd
>>
>>53589346
What exactly?
Last time a guy obsessed with the race he tried to kill my absolutely white grandma.
>>
>>53589346
>If you also are of european ancestry
I'm native american
>>
File: 1474184964039.jpg (100KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474184964039.jpg
100KB, 500x375px
>>53589533
>>
>giving (you)s to /reee9k/ /pol/posters

It was you anon
You were the retarded one in this scenario
>>
File: 1486096531351.jpg (64KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486096531351.jpg
64KB, 680x680px
>>53589613
>>
File: 71245715.png (24KB, 663x649px) Image search: [Google]
71245715.png
24KB, 663x649px
>>53589329
take your pick.
>>
ignoring /r9k/ hooting in the background, this is actually something i worry about, me in m30s playing pickup games versus youths at gw does feel weird and would be worse except the manager is older than me and the most evangelical gwer this side of an arch redemptionist.
>>
>>53587815
>I won't settle for a man who's life doesn't revolve around making money like me!
>I want babies! Why can't I find a husband?
>Men suck!
>>
>>53574706
>a game for boys from twelve years of age to one hundred and fifty and for that more intelligent sort of girl who likes boys' games and books

The question was answered at the beginning of wargaming.
>>
>>53587815
>Women earn more than men now
What happened to that wage gap they wouldn't shut up about?
>>
Is this the normalfag thread
>>
>>53574706
I'm 47, I have friends in their early 60's who still play.

>>53574729
>Do what you love and fuck the rest.
This.
>>
>>53587969
But I was one of several children. Provided even one of us proceeds with generational offspring, my own personal continuance is generally irrelevant.
>>
>>53574937
Hi, /pol/.
>>
>>53587969
The fact that my parents had sex in order to create me makes me want to be buried alive
>>
>>53574706

When your brain stops working, that's when.
>>
>>53590057
They're Olympic level mental gymnasts, I'll say that much for them.
>>
>>53574729
>Teenagers are immature twats at best.
and you hope that they will stop being immature twats by themselves, without the help of someone who's mature, not a twat or both? ayy lmao
>>
>>53588835
>To the contrary, everything except carrying on your genes is pointless in this world.
That's only a thing that helped life survive. Will you say that shotgun is the only non-pointless thing in the whole Phobos hell?
>>
>>53587969
>They all struggled to make it possible for you, you specifically, to exist
No, they didn't. The last two generations of my family all had kids by accident, because they were too poor to afford condoms. Taking the barest minimum of responsibility for your offspring is the least you can ask for, although I would have preferred it if they got an abortion.
>>
>>53589346
>you literally do have something in common.
Nothing that matters.
>>
>>53589586
A lot of women are legit like that. That's no reason to generalize about the entire gender, but they do exist and they are common.
>>
>>53574706
It feels like it to me but then I don't play at all as a result.

Wouldn't mind trying to get my friends now in to playing board games but it's a bit of an ask even though they're all from a video gaming background. I don't know what games to start them on, most stuff is either too complex and they'll get frustrated or too simple and they'll get bored.
>>
>>53590507
Your mom being like that does not mean they are common.
>>
>>53587815
Oh really?

I’ve done my math. While I won’t inherit shit anyhting untill I am in my 60’s, my young half sister will get her share of inheritance just as she graduates university! Why the fuck would I want my children to live the life of hardships I have to face!?
>>
>>53590630
Don't worry, your kids won't have anything to inherit anyway. The destruction of the middle class will be complete.
>>
>>53587969
Or you could just dump your genes at a sperm bank and call it a day
>>
File: 1493472499759.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493472499759.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>53574729
>Do what you love and fuck the rest.
>Unless the rest is just playing a fucking board game with younger people; that's just too odd dude; under those circumstances don't do what you love
>>
>>53591794
Yeah, man, it's almost like pedophilia.
>>
>>53591794
It's odd because you're very likely to want different things from the game.
When I was 17 I disliked tabletop because my friends just wanted to be lolsorandumb.
Now that I'm 26 my game are more serious even if we have the occasional laugh and I love it.
>>
>>53574706
I started playing with people in their 30's when I was 15, so no I don't see a problem.
>>
>>53592297
my babysitter and her husband were classic D&D fans that started in school at some point and had been playing their whole lives. i think i was 7 or so when i was first introduced to the game. they used the AD&D rule books. honestly cant recall if it was 2e or not.

i can say with certainty those D&D sessions, although the rules were extremely lenient since we were kids, are the main reason i ever got into D&D and high fantasy at all. even though they shunned me like a leper when i brought 3.5 books over one day
>>
File: CQ9fzSU.png (731KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CQ9fzSU.png
731KB, 1280x720px
I am always the youngest in the group.

I am 29 now...
>>
>>53574729
>Teenagers are immature twats at best

I when I was about 17 mostly played tabletop with 60+ year old lawyers with no real issues. Just depends on the people you find to play with I guess.

>>53574706
Whenever you feel like you are too old to deal with it I guess. If a game group can last long enough for everyone to be in their 60s minimal with no issues I don't really see anything outside of a personal reason why there would be a limit.
>>
Where I used to work a bunch of the upper management played DnD.

They couldn't have been younger than late 30s/early 40s
>>
>>53587815
>Moreover, today’s young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar

B-but muh wage gap!
>>
>>53587969
why transfer genes when I could transfer my mindset to impressionable teens by GMing for them instead?
>>
>>53587815
Looks like the same old, same old. Article designed around making women feel special and unique and explain why it's not at all their fault no one is interested in dealing with them on a day to day basis.
>>
When I was getting an oil change, this mid 50's guy saw the d10 in my car and commented about how "Ah man, is that a d10? I used to play d&d you know. I remember playing for about a year before they introduced the d10. It was no neat to start using all kinds of funky dice in it."

He was saying he's been starting to sell some of his old d&d stuff though on ebay. Should I see about buying some of it off him? And what time can we guestimate for when he was playing?
>>
>>53595060
He was playing during the time the dinosaur's used to walk the earth. Good god man.
>>
>>53595142
It had to have been some time during 0e right? I'd estimate mid-50's since he was a whitebeard and he referred to it as something he played from his teens to early 20's.
>>
>>53595199
My dad started playing dungeons and dragons back when he was 14 in like 1984 or so some shit and he knew about D10s back then. This guy was either in odd area or a little older then you think.
>>
>>53574706
I mean, why would you want to?
You could have better things to do, like be with your loving family, going on vacations, unless you're America-
Oh, wait.
>>
>>53574729
I'd say that older teens (16+) who realise they're immature twats and don't act pretentious or 'mature' are fine, as long as they're decent players.
>>
>>53574706

Speaking as a high school teacher in his thirties running games for his teenagee students after school, not really. I had a teacher in my school who did the same.
>>
>>53595689
>don't act pretentious

You are talking about roleplayers anon. Every single one of them no matter their age will act pretentious as all hell. If they didn't they wouldn't want to advertise their bullshit by roleplaying fake lives.
>>
>>53574706
Depends what you're playing. Tabletop wargames take up a lot of time and money from painting andcollecting miniatures, so you're 'too old' for them once you start a family. You're never too old for rpgs or card games (although I guess you might want to stick to casual mtg once you've got a family, since you won't want to spend the same as professional players do).
>>
>>53595780
Not necessarily. We don't know if OPs a roleplayer, a wargamer, a boardgamer or something else. Most roleplayers are pretentious though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>53574706
Around the time you decide it's time to give up on your independent desires and passions, so that you can focus fully on being a wage slave like a good boy.

It's a very personal question that varies from person to person.
>>
As others have posted, it depends on context, but if your instincts are telling you "there's something wrong here" there probably is.

>Hosting teenagers in your home for gaming
Don't do this. Questions will be raised. Accusations of sex, drugs and rock & roll will ensue. You'll wind up on some sort of registry.

>Hosting games at the local game store
Acceptable. A mature, adult gamer showing leadership and attention to younger people who could use some structure to a fun activity. Lends some legitimacy to the store as well

>Attending games in some teenager's home
No. Parents like to know who their kids and teens are hanging out with, and they are hyper-aware of sex, drugs and rock & roll. Imagine the awkward handshakes as you are introduced to their parents. This is not your world.

>Gaming as a hobby "I'm into strategy games to unwind on the weekends."
You sound like a mature adult who is working on his education and career and amuses himself with a relatively unknown hobby (to the mainstream)

>"I'm a gamer. I like roleplaying games. Hennnnhhh!!!"
You're an unwashed manchild who is fascinated by japanese cartoons and who lives in a fantasy world. No one wants you near their children, let alone themselves. You might make their teenage kids feel better about themselves by contrast, but no doubt you'll snap one day and shatter their confidence in the adult world by showing them how low humanity can go if individuals are left to their vices. You're probably a chronic masturbator as well, or even a cosplayer.
>>
>>53574706
You can play with college kids up to any age.

But teens are a bit odd
>>
It depends on what your playing, most of my 40K group is upwards of 30 with most of them in there early 30's to 60's. So i don't think anyone is too old to be playing games.
>>
>>53574706
29 year old uni student, just played through my first ever campaign with three eighteen year olds. Felt a little self conscience about being the old man (relatively speaking), but we all had a lot of fun.
>>
>>53587969
My parents were not the right people for each other and I am the living proof of what happens when a suicidally depressed woman tries to shack up with a Marine only for it to all go sour.
>>
>>53595996
Effectively this. Given time everyone becomes a wage slave that works until they drop dead. No joy or fun within their lives. Nor time to do anything other then at best a month of vacation when they are old enough to not be able to walk straight.
>>
>>53596752
>chronic masturbator
>Not being a chronic masturbator

Office drones need to get some too you know? And what else are we supposed to do when talking shit about the people who actually do work? Not like we have any time for our wives anon.
>>
>>53574706

When I was a teenage, I played with a group where the youngest person besides myself was in their late 20s, and the oldest was on the the far edge of middle age. To this day, they were the best group I have ever been a part of.
>>
>>53598768
This sounds suspiciously close to an unfortunate branch of my family, but none of the kids are remotely close to old enough to be making posts this coherent. Maybe the one that doesn't have the marine for their dad, but that's still underageb& territory.
>>
>>53574706
My 1st campaign was me when I was 13, my brother who was 17, a guy in his early 30s, and his Mom who was around 50. Oddly enough, even though I was youngest I ended up being the DM most of the time.

Aside from the guy's mom not quite getting the rules and playing the "uptight paladin" thing painfully straight, it was pretty good.
>>
>>53601248
that's a generic story as fuck m8
>>
>>53574729
>I don't see why you would want to honestly?

I'm looking forward to becoming the middle aged man with a balding mullet and Iron Maiden t-shirt to a new generation of youths. We all remember the type, the guy who's a little creepy but also kind of cool and will buy you beer and only rip you off a little bit, and who actually knows the rules of the game you're trying to play
>>
>>53602544
>We all remember the type, the guy who's a little creepy but also kind of cool and will buy you beer and only rip you off a little bit,
sounds exactly like the way to get accused of molesting kids.
>>
>>53602544
Literally 90% of the people I've met in /tg/ activities (no matter which one) are like that except that most don't buy me beers or anything.
>>
>>53602636'
>sounds exactly like the way to get accused of molesting kids.

the lifestyle has risks, but someone has to carry the torch. tabletop games wouldn't be the same without That Guy
>>
>>53587815

Yeah, yeah, it's always the men who are at fault. Never the women, even in matters that are exclusively their own fucking problem. Same old story.

Here's a protip for women: if you really want those fucking babies, you should put some real effort of your own into getting them instead of sitting around till you're old and complaining about men not doing everything for you as usual.
>>
>>53587815
And yet here you are.
>>
>>53603143
>till you're old and complaining about men not doing everything for you as usual.

Truly life is suffering ;_;
>>
>>53574729
The teenagers I played with at 29 gave me hope for humanity. Better attention span than anyone in my generation and smarter too. It's weird getting to that age where you're on the other side of the flynn effect, but it's pretty heartening too.
>>
>>53602544
Why can't you do that without the 'kind of creepy' part? Just be cool fullstop
>>
>>53574706
The beauty is that when you're older, you get to play with other adults. The games get better.
>>
>>53587969
This is just the gene pool controlling itself.
>>
>>53587969
They did stuff that resulted in us being born. There's no contractual obligation without mutual consent, and I sure didn't sign jack shit. Don't know about you.
>>
>>53587969
Who remembers Einstein or Mozart? Everyone.
Who remembers their parents or their descendents? No-one.

It's what you do with the time you've been given that matters. The world has plenty of worthless people thanks to those whose only accomplishment in life was to breed. No-one ever said of a man, "Gee that guy had good genes. He sure passed them on well."
>>
>>53574706
Games keep us forever young. As normies get older, they lose that flame, that passion. We gamers never age. We never lose that flame. Never too old for games.
>>
File: f2a.jpg (197KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f2a.jpg
197KB, 1500x1000px
>>53596752
This reads like something Quentin would write. Also it stinks of upper middle class sheltered fuckboy. Kids where I live get away with doing hard drugs, I'm sure their parents won't mind them playing innocent games with some 35 year old
>>
How else am I going to find teenage girls?
>>
File: ohyeah.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>53606588
>>
>>53576094
WISDOM
>>
File: 568567.png (262KB, 1004x1080px) Image search: [Google]
568567.png
262KB, 1004x1080px
>>53606559
>philosophy and sports
>respectable fields
>>
>>53605362
>As normies get older, they lose that flame, that passion.

Or have it stolen from them
>>
>>53607023
>Job is already lost
Oh please, free me from this hell.
>>
>>53606559
That's not caring about yourself, that's caring about other people's approval.
>>
>>53587259
>Titty witches
My man.
Quest for the Underboob was the best of it's series.
>>
>>53607431
Spoken like a true 3ds player

How's that pokyman going? You catched them all yet?
>>
>>53574706
My first real GM was late thirties and played with a 16 y/o who browses TG, a 21 y/o and a 23 y/o. So no, it's not too old to play.
>>
>>53574706
As discovered in the thousand previous time this thread happened DON'T FUCK THE CHILDREN otherwise you are all good
>>
>>53589329
Redundant works, other humans are multiple copies and humanity would work much more efficient with less of us
>>
>>53592147
Teens aren't children and tabletop rpg's are pretty much the antithesis of having sex so I'm not really understanding your comparison.
>>
>>53608899
>Teens aren't children and tabletop rpg's are pretty much the antithesis of having sex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6jyVXwonTA
>>
>>53587969
You're right, my ancestors all the way back to the first bit of sludge that learned to eat and shit fought to pass on their genes to ultimately create me. And now it can be over, I'm here now, evolution succeeded, we did it guys, we made a perfect specimen. There's no need to bother making anything after me.
>>
>>53574706
Yes.

It basically mean there is something seriously wrong with you. Not because you are playing games, or because you are playing with minors, but because you have nobody of your own age group to play with. Which either means you don't have friends sharing your hobbies (which is weird and highly unlikely) or you've just barely entered the hobby (which I doubt).

Bottom line - you are some kind of freak.
>>
>>53587969
I also come from a lineage of librarians and distant dads, I don't need to continue those traditions either.

I pay bills, work, and live on my own. I'm my own person and make my own choices. I'm not trying to be a slave to someone else's idea of success. I do what I want with my life.
>>
>>53589346
I didn't sign up for your racist club. I don't owe you shit.
>>
>>53588636
already saw ur mum last night
>>
>>53606559
>philosophy and sports
>having any worth
>>
>>53574706
The group I run for consists of myself (23) and 3 people in their early 20's and one persons dad who is 63. We taught him how to play when he retired. He loves it and is one of the best players.

No age restrictions, if you enjoy the game and enjoy the company of the other players theres no reason you couldnt play.

We also just introduced my Grandfather (84) to the game, and while hes slow to pick things up, he loves it.
>>
>>53608899
Anyone who makes the distinction between pedophilia and ephebophilia is always a creep. Every single time, it's an escape tactic
>>
Never too old. My current gaming group has:

guy and girl 19 years old
two guys in their mid-20s
three guys in their late 20s
one mid-30s
one 49 year old

And we get along really well.
>>
>>53607447
Not him, but I'm pretty sure a guy can masturbate in public, and people won't blink an eye as long as he's not breaking social contract.
I'm just saying, what matters is not what you do, but how you present it.
You can afford to play 3DS in public, if the circumstances around you are appropriate. If you are not going full retard regarding games, then you are perfectly fine playing them in public.

tl;dr You can get away with what would normally be frowned upon by the society if you establish proper context. That's not rocket science, yknow.
>>
>>53576094
Never have truer words been spoken.
>>
>>53574706
I'm 23 and was DM for a bunch of old coworkers who were 24,28,32 and 40.

It's not that weird.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.