[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In which we talk about albino Drow Would you play one? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DBUKWHDXUAELkzO.jpg (41KB, 960x629px) Image search: [Google]
DBUKWHDXUAELkzO.jpg
41KB, 960x629px
>In which we talk about albino Drow

Would you play one? Should you play one?
How would they be treated by their peers in the Underdark?
How would they be treated by the surface folk?
What would be a good albino Drow nickname?
>>
>>53573736
Back in the 90s I played a special snowflake drow with white skin and black hair, but her eye color wasn't the correct color for the prophesy, so she was just shunned instead of worshiped.

This will probably be the only on-topic post in this thread.
>>
>>53573736
That's even more mary sue than drizzt, somehow
nice work OP
>>
>>53573736
>Would you play one? Should you play one?
I couldn't think of a good concept around it. Bit snowflaky, but if you have a good idea that involves albino Drowness, why not?

>How would they be treated by their peers in the Underdark?
Aberrations. They're exiled, confined to ghettos or literally worked to death as slaves. Parents try to hide them the same way real world parents did (and many still do) with children who have some birth defect.
Naturally, harboring an albino is a crime equivalent to being one.

>How would they be treated by the surface folk?
However surface elves are treated, I don't think non-elves could tell the difference.
Surface elves would treat them like shit. Creatures so evil even Drow cast them away.

>What would be a good albino Drow nickname?
Drow call them Whites or Tainted. Surface elves would probably call them Spurious or Sneaks or something similar, as if they were trying to pass as surface elves. Other surface folk would probably just call them Knife-Ears, Daisy Eaters or Faggots, since they can't tell the difference.
>>
File: 1436554258380.png (7KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1436554258380.png
7KB, 230x230px
>implying high elves or whatever they're called in your setting aren't the descendants of exiled albino drow
It would explain why they're such insufferable pricks.
>>
File: 1496288295452.gif (1003KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1496288295452.gif
1003KB, 250x195px
>>53573736

I feel like a society as evil as the drow would kill an albino, especially if it was male. I mean fuck, they use the pain of childbirth to psychically destroy their enemies.
>>
>>53574243
How's the weather in Australia, you fucking spider faggot?
>>
>>53573736
They're called Szarkai and are considered a blessing of Lolth because they can make great spies by posing as albino surface elves.
>>
>>53573736
Albino should just be a template you apply to anything to buff its stats.
>>
>>53573736
>Would you play one? Should you play one?
No; No.

>How would they be treated by their peers in the Underdark?
Men would still be treated like shit. Women would either get the fast track to Lolth priesthood or be dedicated to another deity (white = death = Kiransalee/Vhaerun)

>How would they be treated by the surface folk?
Like any of the other dozen technicolor elves.

>What would be a good albino Drow nickname?
Talcum
>>
>>53573736
>Would you play one
No, playing a special snowflake character makes me cringe internally.

>How would they be treated by their peers in the Underdark
Horribly, even drow treat other drow like shit. He's be ostracized as being a regular elf.

>How would they be treated by the surface folk
Elves would think he was an abomination, because elves are purists. Everyone else would just think he's a weird looking high elf or something, so they'd just treat him like an elf.

>What would be a good albino drow name
A regular drow name, because he was born a drow. Unless he's going for the whole "reborn character changing his name" trope.
>>
>>53573736
Drow skin is black because of a curse, so if a drow is an albino, no one would even be able to notice, because the curse would still turn their skin black.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if a significant portion of the drow race are already albinos. Albanism is only a handicap on the surface. In a land with no sun, it wouldn't make any difference at all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.