[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have two ginger players in a new campaign >both of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gross.jpg (56KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
56KB, 450x259px
>have two ginger players in a new campaign
>both of them gravitate straight towards being a dickass rogue and a dickass bard
>both want to piss and shit all over everything and then get all pissy and shitty at me when I make them fail charisma checks for having shit and piss all over themselves

I know this isn't /pol/, but why are all gingers such attention-seeking turd hurlers?
>>
>>53546857
Gingers lack a soul. Much like left-handed people they are servants of the Enemy and are not to be trusted.

If you should ever be so unlucky as to encounter a left-handed ginger you must immediately run.
>>
Sounds like OP can't handle the banter
>>
>>53546879
>make gingers play as souless pygmy left-handed dwarves who live underground and fear the sunlight
>>
>>53546879
I met a left-handed ginger girl once. She gave me a blowjob, then stole $20 our of my wallet and broke my phone by accident.

I wasn't all that mad though. It was a good blowjob.
>>
>>53546879
>tfw left handed
Don't lump me in with those soulless aberrations Anon.
>>
>>53546947
That's a pretty reasonable deal desu.
>>
>>53546857
Grow up and stop watching South Park. Or go back to /b/
>>
>>53547063
[GINGER DETECTED]
>>
>>53546857
I had a ginger gf and played games with her.

Just kind of imagine all the weird esoteric shit poets talk about when describing love (humming old songs of home, speaking the names of random plants, running barefoot in grass, talking nonsense-sentences), but someone actually trying to act it all out in real life.

Of course, at that time I had much less whimsy in my heart than I do now, so it didn't go over very well.
>>
>>53546857
I've played games with gingers. I've played games without gingers. They were all attention-seeking turd hurlers. There is no escape.
>>
File: IMG_0564.png (21KB, 261x200px)
IMG_0564.png
21KB, 261x200px
>>53546971
I'm left handed as well anon.
Deep down you know it's true.
>>
>>53546879
> left-handed ginger
Well hello there.

> you must immediately run.
It's cute how you guys always there's anything you can do save yourself. It's too late for that the moment we see you.
We know we're you live Larry, and we're coming for you.
>>
>>53546947

You still wearing the mask wayne? It's ok, you can take it off, we aren't all blaming you for the degradation of the site anyway so givING us a target really doesn't have a purpose.
>>
>>53549342
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.