[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As Dante has showed, if a Space Marine isn't killed he can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: LC_Dante_colour.png (3MB, 1138x1495px) Image search: [Google]
LC_Dante_colour.png
3MB, 1138x1495px
As Dante has showed, if a Space Marine isn't killed he can live for a very long time.

Warp-fuckery plot device dumps a single Marine of your favorite chapter, naked and unarmed, into Dark Ages Europe. What are the chances he could've survived to the present day? How, if at all, would he have changed the course of history?
>>
>>53539137

He would absolutely survive. I just can't see them being able to kill him.

He'd make himself a warlord and start conquering. The only question is how much he would be able to conquer.
>>
File: reeves.png (3MB, 2271x632px) Image search: [Google]
reeves.png
3MB, 2271x632px
>>53539137

he would be alright dude who plays in very mediocre movies i guess
>>
>>53539254

What If he's emprah?
>>
File: 4834133_d23d6c8186.jpg (102KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4834133_d23d6c8186.jpg
102KB, 500x375px
>>53539254
Excuse you?
>>
>>53539293
to be honest he really looks like him even, less buff tho but give him a long hair and vuala

>>53539313
joking, fucking love his movies even if he always acts the same and Bill & Ted was my growing up movie to the point its really hard for me to get rid of that air guitar trick whenever me and my friends do something stupid
>>
>>53539137
Whatever happens, I'd think the odds of continued success would start to decrease beginning from the Napoleonic Wars onward.
WW2 tech level would be make or break.
>>
>>53539551
Fair point, but I'm not sure they'd even get to WW2 considering all the B.S. a marine can pull.
>>
>>53539551

im pretty sure he can take dozen of small parabbelums and maybe even mauser round in the fucking head

them adamantium bones mate
>>
>>53539551
>>53539614
All this assuming he'd even go outside to fight them fairly. If he survives that far, he'll have developed a sufficient cult of personality to lead armies without needing to face each enemy on his own.
>>
File: god-emperor.jpg (41KB, 390x550px) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor.jpg
41KB, 390x550px
>>53539293
>>
>>53539137
As long as he stays away from the wars of sXIX and sXX he'd be ok.
>>
He won't survive WWI trenchfight without his equipment, doesn't matter he can take 10 times more damage than a normal human, doesn't matter he can take 100 times more, that shit was crazy.
>>
>>53540074
What reason would he have to go to the trenches personally anyway? By that point he'd be at the very least a general, possibly a god.
>>
>>53539551
If he started in the middle ages by the time 20th century tech comes around he wouldn't even need to do anything personally anymore
>>
>>53539137
The world would have long since been united under a single, organized Empire in worship of the God Emperor, seeing as a space Marines is essentially immune to all mundane poison and disease, small caliber weapons fire, time, can eat anything, can go weeks without sleeping, can eat brains to gain memories and skills, etc

You're talking a literal god human ubermensch. If Gilgamesh and Enkidu were real they would have been space Marines
>>
Now I want to mod one of the Europa Universalis games with an immortal leader that can only be killed after a certain tech level.
>>
Depends what happens when Big E learns about him while in hiding
>>
>>53541059
What if...what if that is how Big E happened? And the propaganda the ecclesiary has spread is nothing but lies!
>>
>>53539137
Dante is anomalous, and he's only lasted in fighting shape for as long as he has by virtue of being a Blood Angel, whose gene seed mutations give them exaggerated life spans compared to other Space Marines. Even then, he's old as fuck and his body is deteriorating.

Grimnar, at half his age, is literally an old man, and there are accounts in the fluff of Space Marines having to retire from the front lines after hitting about 400 purely from old age.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.