[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's me again. The mastermind of my Jojo's Bizarre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 5065553-j-stars-victory-vs.jpg (69KB, 611x458px) Image search: [Google]
5065553-j-stars-victory-vs.jpg
69KB, 611x458px
It's me again.

The mastermind of my Jojo's Bizarre Adventure campaign set needs a bodyguard Stand User.

The Stand user will be based on Sagittarius, and needs to be able to take on the entire four person party of Stand Users.

They will be fighting on the Villain's terms, so the setting can be advantageous.

Hit me with your best ideas.
>>
What's the current party makeup?
>>
>>53530405
Captain Black: Mass water control, feeling anything in contiguous water, water blasts. Can also switch to Hamon mode.

Jay Joester: Stand of Living Metal. Reflects energy.

Nole Nalestrom: Makes any inorganic object soft or stretchy. Super bouncing movement.

Feel Fresh: Shoot hooks and line at enemies. Mindcontrol people he hooks, also grab things and spider-man around.
>>
Bump 1.

Bad guys so far:
[Brass Monkey]: Teleports whenever hit with something fast moving. Shoots himself to pursue.
[Loud Pipes]: Can suck objects through his finger and have it come out the finger of the other hand. Can also detach fingers and nest them.
[The Jungle]: Can extrude or shrink any 2D object with an outline. Turns books into spikes, brings the ceiling down.
[Rocketman]: Centipede-like satellite monster. Shoots microwave beams.
Domsaya: Practices special martial art that makes him untouchable by stands.
[Even Matter]: Has the power to make things Even and Fair. Villain uses it to challenge players to wacky Stand golf.
[La Vida Loca]: Victims get sleepy and gradually freeze without access to a heat source.
>>
>>53530455
Alright, well trying to keep with the Sagittarius theme, how about an automated hunter / tracker Stand? Sorta like a mix of Geb and Black Sabbath, with some aspects of Baby Face and Sheer Heart Attack.

The villain inputs some of the parties information into the Stand and lets it loose, and it goes for them. Now keeping with the theme it wouldn't be the complete mindless charge that SHA does, it'd use cover, it'd stalk, it'd live up to the legendary hunter namesake.

Offensive wise it has to use arrows or darts. Some kind of sharp projectile. And of course it needs a gimmick but it's 1am here and I can't think of anything good.
>>
>>53530786
I think I want a more immediately threatening Stand, especially since they may not have quite enough room to maneuver.

the theme doesn't have to be a perfect match, just a general one.
>>
>>53530943
Can you give some more specifics past "bodyguard"? If it's more of a bouncer type thing, then the Stand could posess some kind of area based ability.

Actually, you could make it a closer ranged automatic stand: It sucks any stand users within 100 meters into an alternate dimension where it can hunt them freely. What the dimension actually looks like would be up to you.
>>
>>53532687
Within 100 meters of whoever its protecting, that is.
>>
Furashu Gordo

With a blinding light, he seals your ability to speak, forcing you instead to shout.

He walks throught the amplified light. Picking off one man after another, while the party is unable to communicate
>>
>>53530348
> The Archer
Throw Black Sabbath and Yondu from Guardians of the Galaxy into a blender. When the Arrow strikes a Stand it creates something of a reverse or corrupted Requiem Stand. When it hits a User it creates a new Stand with the requisite potential to die in the process.
>>
File: 1495373116676.jpg (71KB, 680x794px) Image search: [Google]
1495373116676.jpg
71KB, 680x794px
What system is this running on? I'm very intrigued
>>
>>53530348
I got a rough stand idea that I think could work for a hunter-type dude, hunt the party down one-by-one.
[Keep Quiet]: Stand that appears as mask on user's face, emits fog in an A-range diameter around the mask. Anything that is louder than a whisper gets disabled and eventually attacked by the fog, which will form corporal limbs or tentacles to do so. User likes to down disabled opponents with various weapons they carry around.
Not too sure about the weakness, I know one weakness would be the ability to track them by seeing the fog is expelling from a single point and then finding that point, but if that's too little you can make it so that they're affected by the fog too, they just have noise dampeners/great composure/the stand dampens noise for them/something else.
>>
>>53530348
Sagittarius is the sign of truth-seekers; they're not just hunters of prey, but of insight and knowledge. Centaurs could be teachers (like Chiron) or wild savages (as in the Centauromachy). In astrology, they are mutable; in mythology, they are liminal.

I'm taking these aspects a bit abstractly for the following idea:

[The End]

The Stand has possessed a factory or food processing plant of some kind, and it has no form beyond the manufacturing plant. It's cold, inorganic, a symbol of industry and civilization. [The End] allows the Villain to see everything that goes in the building, and even activate or deactivate its machinery at will; but that's it.

The Villain uses this location as their base of operations, ostensibly because it's in an abandoned section of town, a run-down slum they can claim as their own.

However, [The End] has one other ability - [Wild Child].

If any blood of a Stand User is spilled into one of the vats of [The End], the vat churns into motion, and begins to produce a [Child]. These [Children] are fragile and ephemeral automatic pseudo-Stands. While fragile and short-lived, however, they are incredibly powerful. The [Children] are built to attack weaknesses of the Stand User that 'birthed' them; they unerringly, unnervingly, know the exact best strategies and abilities to destroy their 'parents', which they long to do with their entire being.

[The End] is a very cold and inorganic Stand, [Wild Child] produces very organic and monstrous 'Children', dripping with juices, with rippling sinews and a variety of inspirations from nature. They often are hybridized monstrosities, vaguely humanoid, but mixed with other animals, or even plants and fungi.

The weakness of [The End] and [Wild Child] is that, like all Stands, they reflect damage back onto their Stand User; the Villain will quickly accumulate damage as long as they're capable of dispatching the 'Children', or deal enough damage to [The End]'s possessed factory.
>>
[Superfly]'s ability, [Hustle and Flow] allows him to redirect any force applied against him however he chooses. Note [Superfly] is not IMMUNE to these forces, it can just turn them back on it's enemies. However, due to its other ability, [Black Don't Crack], [Superfly]'s Durability stat rises the more damage it takes.
>>
Sometimes, I forget how dumb Jojo is. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>53539650
I'm sorry you came Into a clearly marked thread and we're upset to find it
>>
Stand user whose immediate ability is to put up walls of opaque corrosive force following his footprints. Lasts longer the better/more defined the footprints, but washing them away or being on surfaces that don't leave marks eventually dissipates the walls.

Main attack ability is that by overlapping walls by design or by striking them into each other, he either creates an localized explosion or fires an arrow of this force. Doing so destroys the walls involved.

Immediately thought is to call it [Footprints in the Sand], but that's a little too on the nose.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.