[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1528: Fresh Baked Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 111

File: JC.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53512742
>>
File: 1495508537921.webm (3MB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495508537921.webm
3MB, 850x480px
Jumpers!

When you retcon a setting or force a genre shift, how hard core do you get?
>>
File: 18 x Krillin.webm (2MB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
18 x Krillin.webm
2MB, 650x450px
>>53527465
First for waifus
>>
pancakes waffles or french toast
>>
>>53527519
Well, I'm still on the Hero arc but I'm taking a detour to Fate to be Saber and keep being Saber. Because fuck everyone. Fuck EVERYONE. I'M GOING TO FUCK UP EVERYONE'S SHIT.

I DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE FOR EVERYONE'S STUPIDITY AND I WILL MAKE A POINT OF THAT IN FLAMING LETTERS A MILE HIGH IF I MUST

... hm, that seems a little excessive though
>>
Jump 77: Kara no Kyoukai
Time: September 1998
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Origin - Longing
Dual Origin - Change [1250]
What The Hell Is Even Going On?
Magic Circuits
Proto-Tohno Gland [850]
Precognition [650]
Clear The Room [250]

Items:
House Key [200]
Kanesada Kuji [0]

Drawbacks:
Dark Stalker [1300]

We're all seated around a table. Ange and Erika are talking about mysteries again. Dor is meditating in a corner, a gourd full of water next to him. Android Dan is attempting to impress Blue while she boredly has a drink of alcohol. She-Of-Fair-Eyes and Makoto are playing tag around the living room. Kat is next to me, telling me to pay more attention to my surroundings. Matthew is challenging Nymph to what I assume is some sort of debate about the proper use of technology. Ulmes is watching television in the next room over. Yuki is to the other side of me, her head resting on my shoulder.

I just stare at a plate full of food in front of me. It's a medium-well ribeye with lobster tail on top, and an assortment of sides all laid out in front of me. All the food I could ever want. I've been staring at it for several minutes, trying to find something.

Eyes, little Eyes, wearing the small poncho she made for herself tugs at my sleeve and asks me to watch a new Charm she learned. I don't smile at her. I clap my hands together and force my will outwards. My companions, old and new, panic at what I'm doing before the scene disappears. They scream as they're taken away.
>>
>>53527519
Depends on how angry I am.
>>
File: dankmarines_by_ghoul_expert.jpg (202KB, 900x679px) Image search: [Google]
dankmarines_by_ghoul_expert.jpg
202KB, 900x679px
>>53527465
Let's bake some brownies!
>>
>>53527564
Now it's just me in a white space. This was the fifth time I had done this, but I was still trapped in this space. But the illusion was getting a little weaker each and every time. I noticed people who shouldn't be there anymore, no matter how much I wanted to. This barrier is drawing off of my good memories in an attempt to keep me complacent. Or just to stall me. So I had to break it again and again, or I might eventually be lost forever. Unfortunately, this is one of those barriers I could break easily only I was outside of it. Inside, it had layers upon layers that went in random directions, sometimes leading into whole new barriers. I wasn't going to find a way out in the next decade without some kind of intervention.

This is a dirty trick, Araya. But I've been in worse places than this. And I've always gotten out.

Cue awkward transition due to character limits WOO

The idiot has gotten himself into trouble again. Of course he does. He never uses his head for this sort of thing, I guess senility is universal, even if you don't actually age. Erika is with me, like she always is. She's practically giggling with delight as we infiltrate the apartment complex, having to do so by hand so we don't have to contend with the barriers…at least, not right away. I wanted to bring Eyes along to make things easier, but something about her agitates this place worse than anyone else. So she was guarding home.

As for Erika…well, obviously, a detective is helpful. If Erika actually cares about our fearless leader, she would rather choke to death on a third-rate mystery novel than admit it. More than that, the Witch of Truth went wherever there was one to be unearthed, and the Truth of Anon's disappearance was too exciting for her to pass up. That, and I imagine, the chance to rub it in his face afterwards.
>>
>>53526374
>Unless someone thinks it's too OP, they'll have all of your powers and skills and greatly resemble you.
>>53526410
>I would prefer them to have Aku's powers
>>53526434
>All of your powers period, or only hereditary powers?
>>53526437
>I think you should limit it to only hereditary powers
My vote is any Daughters of Jumper should get all your powers and skills from THIS jump only, as well as counting as jumpers for any other benefits that might grant like any hereditary powers Jumpers has, blessings that effect his decedents, etc.

I'd also remove any repurchase and have them on one companion slot. Daughters of Jumper gets jumper 7 daughters, no more, no less.

And Jumper can specify who the other partner is (and get that persons inheritable abilities), and is allowed to have the other partner be Aku so they have his/its inheritable abilities as well (remember that one Rule 34 Aku episode?)
>>
>>53527587
Honestly…when I was young, this strange butler who worked alongside that equally strange detective…if you told me all those years ago I would one day become both a Witch and an interdimensional traveler alongside them, I probably would have accused you of being ill in the head. Who knows? Maybe I am, too. As insufferable as he can be sometimes, and however much danger he keeps pulling us into, there is a strange kind of excitement behind all of this. Stupid pride like that is why I can still call myself a Witch of Hope with a straight face. But maybe it's because I know none of us will ever die for good, having already died so many times before?

"…the building's layout is strange. Something about the way the stairs and the floors line up is completely wrong." I say, perhaps starting the obvious.

"<Good.> Then we can safely say that our culprit has had time to prepare. Knowing Anon, he bumbled right into a trap thinking he could explode his way out. If that's true…"

"Then we're not dealing with the average idiot."

"Fufufu…on point as ever, Ange. But has anything ever been average for us?"

"Leave the jokes to your dress choices. Come on."
>>
So I heard California was trying to ban drinking straws or something?
Or was it a city or county that was trying that?
Regardless, do they think that'll make them suck less if they do that?
>>
File: Smug Duck.jpg (114KB, 1267x713px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Duck.jpg
114KB, 1267x713px
Jump # 125 Wakfu
Drop In (0)
Race: Cra’s Range (100)
Starting Location: Amanka
Perks:
*Wilderness survival (0)
*Air Metal (150, Discount)
*Willpower (100)
*Cooking (200)
*Smithing (200)
*Herbalism (200)
Equipment:
*50,000 Kamas

(I know nothing about Wakfu aside from a meme about a duck and… hips so yeah…)

I can’t express how much I am glad to be somewhere besides the last universe. The people where I arrive thought it odd that I actually kissed the ground.

This land was a lovely place and I must say they had amazing food. It was kind of medieval and their was lots of magic. It was an odd fantasy universe. We rode around on Giant turkeys and fought strange animals.

We went on many adventures, helping people and just exploring in general. We even made quite a name for ourselves as an adventuring band.

One time we encountered some strange robot that was quite mad it said we had exceptional amounts of Wakfu and it was going to drain us. Well apparently it could stop time. Unfortunately Doom-chan’s Armor is sealed from affects like that. She blasted it out of existence for being a nuisance.

Speaking of Doom-chan… Well things sort of happened that apparently have been long in the making. She had fallen for me quite some time ago and in a remarkable show of restraint chose to try and go
Through my wives because she knew I would be unhappy if she just tried to claim me (since it’s a 5 way marriage) Well she not only won their approval but affection. So when she came to confess her feelings to me they helped her. It was in Doom fashion mind you something about us ruling the multiverse together and we were the only ones worthy to stand by her side. Still it was very sweet. She even let me heal her face. I accepted her as my wives already had and we have a new wife. She calls us all Brides of Doom, which is kind of cute.
>>
File: laughing akus.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
laughing akus.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>53527613
>spoiler
>>
>>53527613
It's the state, and no. It's impossible for California to stop sucking.

God I wish that California Brexit or whatever they called it actually went through. Seeing them suddenly deal with a huge lack of viable water would've made my day.
>>
>>53527699
Calexit.

And the best part about that is that they'd have to split in half because there's no way in hell that northern Cali would go along with southern.
>>
>>53527613
metal tube straws are the spawn of satan
>>
So I'm thinking about taking Player 2 in The Gamer, and I'm wondering what alternate stat structure I should use with ReSTAT. I don't want the Int/Wis build to be the One True Build, but going with canon that's obviously the best one because your mana supply is the most important thing. I was considering having Intelligence and Endurance both contribute to mana supply (mental and physical energies) and Wisdom and Dexterity both contribute to mana regen (mental and physical adeptness). But then I realized that makes End/Dex the One True Build, because that contributes to your mana supply like Int/Wis does and also makes you tougher and faster. So it actually makes the problem worse. Any ideas on how to fix the problem?
>>
>>53527613
>So I heard California was trying to ban drinking straws or something?
So I heard cheeky dick waffles like you belong in /Pol/ haven't done this before, so hopefully one of the below links will work for you. If not, try pressing Ctrl+F10 until they work.
>/pol/
>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>pol
>>pol
>>>pol
>>
>>53527696
If you see a giant spider clock, run.
>>
File: Death.jpg (78KB, 286x536px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
78KB, 286x536px
Ay jumpers!

How'd your first near death experience go? How'd it feel?
>>
>>53527519
Well, running that one scenario in Nanoha with the nuclear Belkans as "the Troubles IN SPACE" was actually tonally lighter than FORCE in some ways, so I don't even fucking know.
>>
>>53527752
Crux and /pol please stay on the subject of Jumpchain, though if this is going somewhere in regards to a Jump please get to that part.
>>
>>53527848
>>53527775

Don't get so bent outta shape anon
>>
File: HERO!.png (463KB, 1148x640px) Image search: [Google]
HERO!.png
463KB, 1148x640px
>>53527519
If I hate a setting, I purge it. Like with the PPC. But the hubby tells me that's bad since innocents can get hurt, so I don't do it as often even if I HATE WITH THE FORCE OF A MILLION BILLION QUASARS.

So I typically give my Heroic Eyecons to people I have deemed morally acceptable or that I feel bad for and I make them feel like a hero. I take great pride in taking hopeless settings and giving them the heroes they deserve. Every Heroic Eyecon starts out as a blank slate, and then when they make the contract, they connect to the database in my Warehouse and the Eyecon morphs to form the Eyecon of the chosen hero.

I'm planning on creating a device that lets me copy the souls of people so I can upload them to the database. It'll be super sweet to copy one of the Jojo's souls. Shame unless I use time travel I can't copy them all.

Maybe I'll just use Libromancy from the Libromancer jump to make copies of the jojos. Too bad that Libromancy can end poorly if fictional characters are taken out of stories and also it feels cheap.
>>
>>53527814
>Brutally beaten, ribs cracked, unable to see out one eye until after major surgery in Generic Fighting Game
Felt fine and fucking dandy.
>>
>>53527828
What ISNT tonally lighter than FORCE

One month till Reflection, if despair waits at the finish line it could be there
>>
>>53527814
I was tortured and raped by a drug cartel boss for the better part of eight years, locked out of my male form and left a woman the entire time. It was when I tried to kill myself that I managed to accidentally upon the MC of the show and they saved me. I was slavishly devoted to them for about three decades as I put myself together again. That's what I get for taking a fanfic drawback for Ranma and not reading everything in the fanfic in question.

Because I was trying to be edgy as fuck during the first few Jumps. I've since learned better of doing such stupid shit.

>>53527863
Err I'm >>53527848 and I was just asking to stay on subject is all dude.
>>
Which jumps let me genocide rural and suburban regards? Because they are seriously killing this country.
>>
>>53527942
A few questions. What is rural and suburban regards? And since 4chan is Multi-Nation I have to also ask if you're willing to revel what country you live in so I can figure out how it's killing a country.
>>
File: 1479838161278.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479838161278.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>53527814
Getting stabbed and slashed several times before having to escape my own burning mansion back in Batman: The Animated Series. It was also the first time I got to experience companion death. Not fun.
>>
>>53527875
Going from "fight between our barely heroic terrorist group and the Belkans with limited WMD use and mostly hovercar bombs" to "GAS THE BELKANS SPACE WAR NOW", which I might just do because there's no way I'm gonna let FORCE out-grimdark me.

What jumps have perks that would be good for running a space-ISIS?
>>
>>53527814
The first time I thought "I'm going to die" instead of "I might die" was pretty bad, felt bad in all the ways you can feel bad, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, morally, not great.
>>
>>53527814
"Hide in the safety hatch until the danger had passed. That's what the safety hatches are for. Always remember where the nearest safety hatch is. Remember, your bunk can double as a safety hatch. Do not leave the safety hatch until the all-clear signal is given. If you are injured, do not leave the safety hatch, a medical team will come to you. Make sure to lock the handle in the "closed" position once you have made your way into a hatch. Do not open the hatch. One person per hatch. Hatches can be found in all levels of the station, and if you find a hatch that is currently being used, please make your way to the next nearest available hatch. There are enough hatches for everybody."
Page 2, Employee Manual, Pandora Orbital Research Station
>>
>>53527522
18 is top tier
Krillin has great taste
>>
>>53527814
Tried to commit suicide in MCU by staying on Sokovia after it started rocketing down into Earth.

Unfortunately I underestimated Asgardian durability and mostly started drowning.

The Vision, as Scarlet Witch was on one of the evacuation ships out of Sokovia, saved my ass. I... yelled at him for a bit after coming to. Said I deserved it back there, for what I'd done. He... well, he stayed with my wrecked ass until Nali and the others found us.

... I LIKE to think he might've come to regret saving me during the Civil War (I stopped Zimo but TONY STILL HAD TO PUSH THE FUCKING TICKET ON THE ACCORDS). Course, my fucking Companions supported Team Iron Man so...

Imagine a dude getting shit-kicked in the background by four other fuckers in the airport scene.
>>
>>53527814
Far Cry was when I remembered that A) bullets could still kill me and B) hiding behind things works.
>>
File: 894964151.png (299KB, 499x548px) Image search: [Google]
894964151.png
299KB, 499x548px
>>53527519
I generally try to do it in small ways. Gentle nudges, guiding remarked, that sort of thing. So very softcore.

That said, things are going to get decidedly HARDCORE at the end of the Violence Arc. Fate/ and the Warmonger Coordinator are finally going to see what happens when you push Yoro too hard.

>>53527814
I got shot in the stomach all of ten minutes into Fallout. It was a pretty rude eye opener, because up until that point there hadn't been much real danger and I had been treating the whole chain like a game. Raven freaked out because our powers barely worked and she couldn't heal me with waterbending. I managed to calm Raven down enough to describe a Stimpak to her, which one of the bandits had a few of.

Minutes later we realized we couldn't access the Medbay in the Warehouse by the usual methods either. Lots of cursing followed.

And it fucking hurt. What do you think?
>>
Is someone working on an Ar Nosurge jump? How goes?
>>
What are some good ways to passively train your body or powers? Anything that lets you constantly train regardless of whatever else you are doing or makes it as if you are always training.

The only ways I know of are loading heavy stuff into the minish cap hammer space and the grow by living perk in Generic Xianxia.
>>
>>53527767
Fallout has the SPECIAL system. Diablo uses Str/Dex/Int/Vit. Either of those any use?
>>
>>53528181
Annette is, though I believe she is working on another jump before that one. All I know is that there's going to be eight origins, I think.

Earthes route best route.
>>
>>53528086
She murdered Gohan. It doesn't matter what timeline, she still murdered Gohan and neither of them will be forgiven.
>>
>>53527519
Is this a reference to a specific perk or two, or just high powered Jumper shenanigans dragging a setting kicking and screaming into a desired genre?

If the latter, I did horrible, terrible things when I turned Twilight into a horror story... for the supernatural.
>>
>>53527767
Int/Wis boost your mind just like End/Dex boosts your body so that part shouldn't be an issue, just that Str and Luk need something.
>>
So then Jumpers, tell me of your armies. Their weapons and their tactics. Do you have special ranks? Super soldiers? Different branches?
>>
>>53528242
There's perks for genre shifting. The ones I remember off the top of my head are from CoD:IW, with a capstone modifier that applies to two capstones to make the setting darker/brighter, and with both you can instead change the genre.
>>
>>53528143
>because our powers barely worked
>not ignoring that
>>
>>53528083
Dark Space?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>53528265
I am my army
>>
>>53528265
>So then Jumpers, tell me of your armies. Their weapons and their tactics. Do you have special ranks? Super soldiers? Different branches?

Yes
>>
>>53528185
There was a post earlier this month about some sort of training jacket / outfit / weights, I think.
>>
File: CRYING NIKA.png (479KB, 1250x702px) Image search: [Google]
CRYING NIKA.png
479KB, 1250x702px
>>53527814
Doctor McNinja. Doc can be VERY persistent, and he kept coming up with weird and creative ways around my self defense system. He also figured out I was a moth and hurled bugkiller at my face constantly. He also kept trying to ruin my nice family outings by screaming it was an evil cult summonings and beating up my friends.

...He was a huge meanie.
>>
Is there a perk to have a small (or larger, I guess) cult or religion dedicated to the Jumper upon entering a setting? Kind of niche, I guess -- any ideas on a good jump to check for that would be appreciated.
>>
>>53527767
I really like Tristat. You should use Tristat. Maybe you could also use the SMT stat system.
>>
>>53527814
As a vampire jumper who took Generic Universal Monster first one could say I died as soon as the my chain started. But I still felt pain and the first time I got shot by some thieves in my mansion I kinda freaked out. Since then I've gotten cocky though, and its finally caught up with me when my fight with Spider-Man went wrong and he set me on fire. I'm still recuperating from that. But boy parker is one scary mofo when he gets pissed. I'm definitely going to have to invest in fire immunity/control soon, that shit hurts.
>>
File: 876335298cc9f30c6de0b34ba972d063.jpg (306KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
876335298cc9f30c6de0b34ba972d063.jpg
306KB, 1280x720px
>>53528280
It made for a better story. So screw you.
>>
File: Unimpressed.gif (7MB, 472x377px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.gif
7MB, 472x377px
>>53527814
At the time, drowning was hilarious. I'd been afraid of it my whole life up to that point, but it didn't even have the decency to keep up the mystique when the chips were down.
After being pulled out and resuming proper breathing I didn't quite get the joke anymore, but I haven't respected death since.

This was... maybe a decade before my chain started. Now I'm full of Life Fibers and the joke's even funnier than the first time I heard it.
>>
>>53528368
Fuck you for validating Wild Card's dumb bullshit.
>>
https://pastebin.com/K1BrVCPq

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO BALANCE THIS FOR WEEKS.

TELL ME IT MAKES SENSE.
>>
>>53528462
>500 CP

No.
>>
>>53527814
My Jumper's first death was in his first origin's background, magically revived guy in Generic Universal Monsters. Got killed repeatedly by the cultists who didn't realize their ritual to create a magically immortal monster would work.

After being killed multiple times during a revenge murder spree Jumper Origin was sealed in his own corpse by the last of the cultists to keep him from reviving. The body eventually completely fell apart, freeing jumper origin shortly before the jump start.

Became an author to write unnervingly cheerful horror stories based around the strange things that have been going on lately, usually with the real protagonist replaced by one of the cultists and them dying horribly even if the real story ended happily.
>>
>>53528462
>500
Why tho?
>>
>>53528462
500 is too much for any companion, if you cannot offer them for less you probably don't want to be offering them at all.
>>
>>53528462
Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>53528478
That's a bargain for literal gods.
>>
>>53528462
Your entire jump is overpriced garbage.
>>
>>53528462
Just note my >>53528500
Wasn't bitching it was overpriced. I don't think you should be offering those fuckers at all.
>>
>>53528462
Don't let Timmy get you down, it's fine. 500's a little cheap for Kil'jaeden, even.
>>
>>53528542
Do you mean >>53528506 ?
>>
>>53528462
Seems alright to me.
>>
File: 44665559_p0.jpg (1MB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
44665559_p0.jpg
1MB, 744x1052px
>>53528462
I would honestly cut the 500 CP level of Companions, but the rest looks fine.

I have a feeling your OC Companions are going to be getting most of the CP from people those. That section has a lot of love put into it.

Keep fighting the good fight man. That Jump is an insane investment of time and effort and you are doing a great job of it. I eagerly look forward to writing WAY TOO MUCH about it when it gets released.
>>
>>53528555
No.
>>
>>53528368
>made for a better story
That's your opinion, and you're free to hold it. Though if a gimmick like that made it "better", it probably wasn't very good to begin with.
>>
I think he's gone to the trouble of including that tier of Companion because people are likely going to want to waifu some of the Dragon Aspects, but he thinks they're too powerful to fit into the previous tier.
>>
File: Alexstrasza_Mourns.png (275KB, 339x511px) Image search: [Google]
Alexstrasza_Mourns.png
275KB, 339x511px
>>53528617
Alexstrasza needs a hug.
>>
>>53528520
are you talking literal god or literal God.

In the latter sense, yeah that's way too much. In the former sense, explain why you feel so. Because either way I'm gonna catch shit for this, so I just want coherent opinions.

>>53528506
>>53528542
>>53528572

Unfortunately given current examples of builds from WoW, if I don't leave SOMETHING related to it in I'm going to catch a level of hell seen only by those who trigger fandoms.

But if I go back through and find general opinion leans more towards removing it, I'll look into that option.
>>
>>53528617
>Waifuing used goods
Why tho?
>>
>>53528636
"General opinion" is just whichever side feels like samefagging the hardest on any given day.
>>
>>53527519
Generally remove all traces of the past iteration, ideally with replacements rather than dark, still smoking holes.
>>53527533
Pancakes.
>>53527814
Pretty fucking terribly. I lost the arm that wasn't already a prosthetic, got stabbed in the chest several times, survived because Sea Hitler thought I was dead and was too busy killing the rest of my teammates to not turn her back on the body, and then I had to walk to my quest bed so I could properly kill myself before the ill advised and desperate clusterspritefusion exploded out of sheer contradiction, taking our last chance of victory with it. I'd probably rate it the fourth most unpleasant experience in my adventures so far.
>>
>>53528658
you know what I mean, smartass.
>>
>>53528636
Get rid of the higher beings, Alexstraza and the other extremely powerful waifus can go into the prior tier and the BS OP cosmic demons, gods, or other such nonsense can just not be offered.
>>
File: 665416514654.png (123KB, 1836x2376px) Image search: [Google]
665416514654.png
123KB, 1836x2376px
>>53528616
Oh, did I not respond to you the first time you spat at me? How dare I be so rude.

Damned right it's my opinion and fuck you for your assumptions.
>>
>>53528636
Just leave it at 200 CP to recruit whoever we want you ass.
>>
>>53528636
Remove the 500cp tier. If folks want their endboss-level companions they can pod them. If folks bitch about not being able to get Kiljaden because they turned him into a little girl whom they're having relations with. Then tell them to pipe it or buy pods.
>>
>>53528680
The two who replied to you weren't me, actually. I respect your right to do whatever you want, I just fucking hate Wild Card's stupid bullshit.
>>
>>53528680
No. You didn't, actually. You responded to some other anon. But thanks for /your/ assumptions, friendo. Still, if you couldn't write a good story without the cheap trick, the finished product shouldn't be much better.
>>
>>53528670
Honestly they should only be purchasable after they lose their dragon aspects. They're still powerful dragons but not like world shattering levels.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

Rolling for sanity
>>
>>53528771
So you wouldn't agree that bodymod should be updated to bring you in line with the general power level and tone of any future jumps you visit? Why not?
>>
>>53528847
Not that anon, but that sounds retarded
>>
>>53528847
...how does that follow from what anon said? "I respectfully disagree" doesn't even introduce bodymod as a topic of discussion.
>>
File: ysera.png (331KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
ysera.png
331KB, 700x500px
Reminder to save Ysera.
>>
>>53528462
don't like the basic premise at all. But if I was to use it...

The first tier shouldn't be more than 50 CP, and sound like they would be better modeled with a create a companion thing, where they get a background and X CP, and if the build has enough of their stated abilities you just say they are that minor character.

If a Jumper could approach a prospective companions abilities considering that setting jump only I would not charge more than 100 CP, but 50 CP and they don't get CP budget in the jump, just their abilities is fine.

And I'd knock the Above Mortals level down to 200 (unless jumper could achieve similar power in the jump with cp, then no more than 100 CP as stated above)

The highest tier would be 300 CP, and you should never charge more regardless of power level. Either offer the companion at a fair price, or not at all.
>>
Amirite?
>>
>>53528908
Actually literally who?
>>
File: quick-and-easy-french-toast.jpg (259KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
quick-and-easy-french-toast.jpg
259KB, 2000x1125px
>>53527533
French Toast. DELICIOUS, EASY TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST.

FRENCH TOAST YUM. MAPLE SYRUP YUM. I SHALL CONSUME THIS FOR THE REST OF MY DAYS.
>>
>>53527533
Anything's good. If it goes with butter and syrup, 's good.
>>
>>53528908
>Used Goods

>>53528929
One of the Dragon Aspects, is the mother of the vast majority of currently living Green Dragons, and most dead Green Dragons.
She spends most of her time in that weird dream-thing that druids hang out in.
>>
>>53528929
Dragon Aspect of the Green Dragonflight. Gets speared in the heart by the Tear of Elune which is corrupted by Xavius, twisted and tortured into a Nightmare creature, then subsequently slain when sent to destroy the Temple of Elune.
>>
>>53528954
Let me guess, calling them Used Goods because of Cataclysm's ending?
>>
>>53528978
Calling her used goods because she's the mother of most Green Dragons to ever live.
>>
>>53528660
... What were the three other experiences?
>>
>>53528928
No, but you did nothing wrong.
>>
>>53528989
Oh you're that guy then.

Yeah nevermind, not pursuing this discussion.
>>
>>53528978
They're all sluts. All the Aspects are like the founders of their flight. So they've gotten around, a lot.
>>
Once again we've got these guys.

Where if you aren't a pure and wholesome virgin ripe for their particular plucking, you're shit.
>>
>>53529003
In Deathwing's case, this,also killed all of his partners except one.
>>
>>53529015
So, like Justiceanon then.
>>
>>53529003
All of them are sluts, SLUTS.
Even the men, especially the men.>>53529015
There's a difference between "Not a pure and wholesome virgin" and "Has had anywhere between hundreds, and thousands of partners"
>>
I can really feel the warmth of summer around here. Jumpers, do you take time out to head to the beach, or are you above such mortal concerns as dunking contests?
>>
>>53529015
Why would you settle for anything less than pure in a waifu?
>>
>>53529058
Because their standards aren't such shit that they'd settle for you.
>>
>>53529058
There's something to be said for someone who knows what they want and how best to get it
>>
>>53529033
Please don't bring me into this.
>>
>>53529078
>A key that opens many locks is called, a master key.
>A lock that opens to many different keys is called, a worthless lock.
>>
File: Black_hole_consuming_star.jpg (1014KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Black_hole_consuming_star.jpg
1014KB, 3000x2000px
>>53528993
3: The Entirety of Light of Terra.
2: Lovecraft in General
1: Saying goodbye to my daughter in Generic Parenting, because she's able to be happy without conflict and isn't constantly being reminded that in the grand scheme of things she doesn't matter by a combination of crippling insecurity and a variety of magical senses.
>>
>>53529058
Exhibit A: Morrigan.
>>
>>53529051
No, I hate beaches. And I can easily swim/"fly"/conjure a party boat/whatever in the actual ocean, anyway, which tends to be a much more fulfilling experience.
>>
Who are your companions and what are their worm powers?
>>
>>53529051
Both. It's fun to soak up some sun now that I don't burn, but I'm not into dunking contests. I'm more into sipping drinks from the comfort of my beach hammock, playing beach volleyball, and surfing some curlers.
>>
>>53529106
From DA:O? Or Arthurian legends?
>>
>>53529094
Funny, because from where I'm standing, you aren't a master anything.
>>
>>53529115
>Who are your companions
Well, you see-

>and what are their worm powers.
Stop.
>>
>>53529094
Honestly I think the negative reaction is more because if a partner 'outmatches' you, then they're not a notch in their bedpost, you're one in theirs?

That's the thinking, I assume. The worry that they're not a waifu... you're one of their waifus.
>>
A reminder that people are only useful in regards to what equipment's on their crotch.
>>
>>53528847
You might actually be regarded. You should get that checked out.
>>
>>53529124
IIRC, Virgin succubus themed demon from Darkstalkers.
>>
>>53529126
If they need to break out that quote, they're generally shit at being human anyway, anon.

Focus on something else.
>>
File: Best Wakfu Girl.gif (3MB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
Best Wakfu Girl.gif
3MB, 597x336px
>>53529115
Just some of my companions
>Heros
Alice, the Alakazam, rolled for Mathematical Calculation
Trisha, the Ninetails, rolled for Thought Implantation
Akitsu, rolled for Path to Victory
Mera, the Metagross, rolled for Memory Blanking
Neliel, rolled for Stasis
Sarah Kerrigan, rolled for Biosculpter

>Villain
Azula, rolled for Soft Physics(she was not happy)

>Rogue
Dante, rolled for Topography Manipulation
>>
>>53529143
So what you're saying is that everyone should be futa? Just like spehss goats in canon?
>>
>>53529143
Citation needed.
>>
File: 16383c7e0805d648f7b66293aad65f02.png (552KB, 1199x976px) Image search: [Google]
16383c7e0805d648f7b66293aad65f02.png
552KB, 1199x976px
>>53529051
I used to go to the beach more often, but with the Hot Springs Hotel functioning as my home base for any given Jumps, I haven't gone in a while. Admittedly, there's a massive difference between hot springs and a beach experience, but I'm content with my springs.

Though bathing suits do add a certain allure to the fairer sex. Plus there's watermelon breaking, volleyball, and the dunking contests.
>>
>>53529171
FUCK OFF! THAT SHIT WAS CAUSED BY A FUTAFAG WHO COMMISSIONED TONS OF IMAGES.
>>
>>53529163
Ah like Albeldo from Overlord a pure succubi.

I wonder what would it take to get her off the Ainz train. He doesn't have any interest in her, she even tries to rape him.
>>
>>53529140
Reminder that becoming a waifu is the highest aspiration possible for a jumper.

>>53529150
I definitely regarded him, that's for sure
>>
File: delet this for him.png (374KB, 934x672px) Image search: [Google]
delet this for him.png
374KB, 934x672px
>>53529171
>>
File: image.png (1005KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1005KB, 1440x900px
>>53529094
Ah yes, master key. The one true waifu
>>
>>53529171
Fuck off.

I already regret posting that pastebin preview, you're the shit mcmuffin next to the two turd slushies.
>>
>>53529058
purity is a bullshit concept and I've never really understood it. Why should you care about someone's sexual history unless they might have an STD or something?

I mean if they cheated on someone, that's different, but if they just fucked a lot of people I don't see what the big deal is.
>>53529094
You can make bullshit metaphors about anything, it doesn't make it right. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? People are keys now? What does this mean? How are people keys?
>>
File: Bobby-You fool.jpg (22KB, 134x333px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-You fool.jpg
22KB, 134x333px
>>53529194

He's doing that to bait you anon
>>
File: Best Overlord Girl.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Best Overlord Girl.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>53529197
She was supposed to be a massive slut, but Ainz edited her back-story at the last moment as a joke.

Besides Pic Related, once she grows up, is Best Girl.
>>
>>53529214
Because they've never had a lover in their life, so they're deluding themselves into thinking they're just "waiting for the right person" and hyping themselves in that delusion.
>>
File: child porn.png (253KB, 587x437px) Image search: [Google]
child porn.png
253KB, 587x437px
>>53529217
>once she grows up
why wait?
>>
File: PreviewScreen_01.0.png (517KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
PreviewScreen_01.0.png
517KB, 800x450px
>>53529051
Sure, the beach is fun! I generally look for treasure on the bottom of the sea though.
>>53529115
OC Pearl from Steven Universe (Path to Victory because of luck theme.)
A Megastructure that kind of ended up obtaining consciousness due to absurd amounts of magic and computers being mixed named Alice (Compounded Computation because of Megastructure.)
I just ended up with QA because of Micromanagement.
>>
>>53529230
>People who disagree with me are deluding themselves in an attempt to make themselves happy with their mistake
By this logic I could say "People who don't mind sexual experience have ruined themselves sexually, and emotionally, and are just deluding themselves so they don't feel worthless".

I'm not saying that, but I am saying your logic is flawed.
>>
>>53529217
>Until she grows up

Creeper.
>>
>>53529245
Sauce?

>>53529217
True.
>>
>>53529208
Wew. K. Sorry, didn't realize this was such a heated topic.
>>
>>53529277
Maybe stop bringing it up outside of /d/.

Not everybody shares your damn fetish. Stop being that guy.
>>
File: just give up.png (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
just give up.png
497KB, 1280x720px
How close have you gotten to giving up, /jc/?
>>
>>53529303
I've already given up.

Why do you think I'm in this thread.
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>53529303
Paying the price for my magic and realizing what I was becoming in DC Occult. I wanted to turn back, because I realized how much I was really afraid of never going home. But my choice had been made, already. 'Merlin' made that plain and clear just by existing.

More than that...I couldn't stand giving it all up because I wondered what I would miss out on.

I'm not sure if it was worth it.
>>
>>53529303
Considering I've barely spoken to my friends in a week I'm feeling pretty close to it right now.
>>
>>53529171
Please tell me that's not actually true.
>>
>>53529171
...Context?
>>
>>53529346
>>53529353

>>53529194
>>
File: Draenei4.jpg (46KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
Draenei4.jpg
46KB, 450x800px
>>53529346
>>53529353

It isn't he is just fetish memeing anons
>>
>>53529346
It's not, this anon is correct >>53529194

A few years back this one guy, with way too much money, commissioned tons of artists, all over the internet, to make futa-draenai porn. Presumably because that was his fetish. This was proven some time ago, when a bunch of the artists admitted they got commissioned by the guy.
>>
>>53529303
Was always on the precipice of giving up, in more or less severe ways. Some early jumps were taken specifically to destroy those impulses.

After awhile you wonder if that was a mistake.
>>
>>53529296
Actually, I find the fetish completely unappealing. Also, a great man reminded me that this was just a point-buy brochure based on a videogame, and thus I didn't heff to be mad. Maybe take a step back from the computer.
>>
I've never seen the point of Dranei anyway.

Seems just like bigger night elves
>>
>>53529392
Night Elves with handle bars.

The real reason is people pissed and moaned they wanted to be able to play Archemonde/Kil'jaden's race.
>>
>>53527814
My first near miss with death was in Teen Titans, during the fight with Trigon. I hit him with everything I had, and I actually managed to do a lot of damage, but he got a lucky shot on me with his eye beams, and in a state of rage almost beat me to death. I had managed to take out one of his eyes, and that really pissed him off. If it hadn't of been for Robin distracting him. After that, I was left with Raven, and all I could really do to help everyone was try and encourage her, to show her that big bad Trigon wasn't invincible and that we could defeat him. Thankfully, she did step up to the plate and defeat him, but it still took a long time before I was fully recovered.
>>
File: IMG_0649.png (575KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0649.png
575KB, 600x872px
What are jumps with general inspiration, research, engineering and forging perks?

I want something more interesting and flavorful than you can build any X from Y setting.
>>
>>53529377
>>53529376
Oh thank god.
>>
So how do I get into (World of) Warcraft enough to know what to expect in the jump?
>>
>>53529446
Play Warcraft 1, 2, and 3. Maybe find a mod for 1 and 2 in 3's engine, if you're into that.
Then realize they threw out most of that for insanely stupid bullshit in WoW
>>
>>53529303
I was so tempted to settle down when I had my revenge and the man I loved returned in my arms safely once more, but...I couldn't.

For I had many sights to see, many foes to defeat, and many friends to make. The multiverse tugged at me, inflaming my curiosity not unlike mysterious unopened doors, and so I continued. Plus the Nasuverse? Not the best place to live, lol.

>>53529438
Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 1! The Creative Mind tree. It's pretty cool.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Knight.jpg (270KB, 724x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Knight.jpg
270KB, 724x1000px
What settings allow me to just have an adventure without worrying about some big plot that takes up all the focus?
>>
>>53529446
... MAH BOI. You've got a LOT of shit ahead of you.

Read the lore on Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, Warcraft 2, and Warcraft 3 + The Frozen Throne. Find yourself an online copy of Chronicle Volume 1, and we're still waiting on Volume 2.

Then, keeping in mind they retconned a few things here and there, read http://wow.gamepedia.com/Timeline_(unofficial)

After THAT. Then you're ready for what's to come. The actual lore of the game, where you've got: Classic -> Burning Crusade -> Wrath of the Lich King -> Cataclysm -> Mists of Pandaria -> Warlords of Draenor -> Legion

I would start getting into a lecture but, character limits on posts. And also if Ancilla was any indication when I blabbered on Skype, you will be left questioning reality.
>>
>>53529303
Oh, I've had some bad decades, but I've never gotten that close to really giving up.

Mainly because it's been made abundantly clear that the only way off this ride is to do it the hard way. And since I have no idea what happens if I try it, I haven't got the nerve.

Marceline is proving to be a good influence. It helps to have someone who's been immortal for a while to give you some perspective.
>>
>>53529500
No, since you presumably have to train to get to that level and you can train to do stuff on a comparable level with your physical abilities anyway, if people like Jack and Ashish are anything to go by.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

rolling for survival, pls no bully
>>
>>53529521
Would it be worth it to get the games or should I just read the lore elsewhere?
>>
>>53529540
What jump?
>>
>>53529521
>you will be left questioning reality.

Try me, I've been on a dose of seven brownies.
>>
>>53529540
Depending on jump, that's probably going to hurt.
>>
>>53529407
Oh right that makes sense

Can't blame 'em, Archimonde looks fucking baller.
>>
>>53529540
Rest in peace, jumper, we hardly knew ye.
>>
>>53529552
Just read the lore, you can get the games if you WANT but they run pretty damn poorly on modern PCs. They were definitely made for the old pieces of shit.
>>
>>53529500
If it is just one element it is too expensive unless there is a discount available. Then it's probably ok.

But if this is Captain Planet style 'Master of All Elements' then a package deal of 400 CP, discounted magical background is better.
>>
>>53529565
They also wanted to play Draenai, the ones from Frozen Throne who can go invisible and shit, and Blizzard decided to just mash the two together.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>looking at the CoD IW jump because toneshift perks
>Drawbacks
>"...Fair Winds, 141."
>one companion, no powers, dropped in with a spacesuit and a chance to get on board the Olympus Mons
Let's motherfucking do this.
>>
>>53529555
>>53529560
>>53529571
Generic creepypasta, end of the world drawback, description for reference

> The ground and sky will open up and screaming mouths will devour entire cities; the Holders will gather and the many will become one; the dead will rise to devour the living and the sun will go out as all sanity dies. It's not a matter of stopping or even surviving the apocalypse; it's a matter of delaying it long enough that the gates of hell only open in your final hours, in the hopes that one day you will return to make things right again. You have your work cut out for you.

This was a roll for surviving the end days, the last year of the jump. I'm in a decent position, got my own Object so they won't come together, but if I survive getting jumped by the Object repo-men and also the end times, then maybe I'll be alright.

How do I fare?
>>
>>53529609
>4

>4<
>>
File: 1477857152863.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1477857152863.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>53529609
>>
File: crap.jpg (13KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
13KB, 300x292px
>>53529624
You're in for some serious hurt, might(?) even blow a 1up or two, but you certainly fare better than >>53529609, who is Going Home.
>>
Quick, who is the best archery waifu?
No elves, elves are shit.
>>
>>53529446
Go wiki-diving, or the MMORPG. It's free up to level 20 the last time I checked.

Don't feel too bad if it's daunting, you could always drop it.

>>53529515
Any tabletop jumps, like Mage The Awakening, Changeling The Lost, (Any World Of Darkness jumps, really) Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, Dark Sun (I think we have one?), the JJBA world is big enough to avoid any big plot as long as you don't take Part 6 or 7 and avoid Italy in Part 5. You may want to avoid Egypt too for Part 3 else Dio might try to forcefully recruit you via fleshbuds and those kill you in a few years.

Fire Emblem Elibe if you choose the "Time of Peace" part and you avoid Lycia. (Although I would recommend steering clear of the other Fire Emblem jumps if you're looking to avoid plot since there's always a huge war going on that takes up the entire continent for the first few years of the jumps.) Probably Twilight too.

Kara no Kyoukai as well is a place where you can fuck off and avoid the plot since it doesn't get too big. Both Duel Monsters jumps as well.
>>
>>53529683
Thanks.
>>
>>53529588
What are you linking?
>>
>>53529672
Decidueye pokewaifu.
>>
>>53529672
Custom archer servant from fate stay night.

Canon character though...? Artemis, virgin goddess of the bow and hunt? Also any number of fire emblem archer type units. Uhhhhm. Depends on your tastes. Several of the Zeldas have been proficient archers able to spam light arrows.
>>
>>53528240
We are, all of us, monsters in the right conditions anon
>>
File: Erf3_265_900_web.jpg (267KB, 861x591px) Image search: [Google]
Erf3_265_900_web.jpg
267KB, 861x591px
Man, Erfworld is going to some trippy places these days.
>>
File: smug archer 2.png (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
smug archer 2.png
20KB, 128x128px
>>53529672
>>
>>53529792
I would waifu FEMIYA
>>
>>53529808
CYOAs aren't quests, so no.
>>
>>53529808
Can you get a life already?
>>
File: Elf+Orc OTP.jpg (242KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Elf+Orc OTP.jpg
242KB, 768x1024px
>>53529672
How about Half-Elves?
>>
>>53529808
Did you tell that to the other CYOA threads too?
>>
Would Prototype be doable as a first jump?
>>
What symbols have particular meaning or relevance to you, Jumper?

We're talking crests, symbols worshippers use to invoke your name and prayers and shit, coat-of-arms, that kinda thing.
>>
>>53529808
Oh hey, it's been a while since this got posted.
>>
>>53529875
Don't see why not. You get plenty of good powers from the jump itself, and the setting's not too OP, but it gets rough sometimes, maybe just enough for a challenge. Seems reasonable.
>>
>>53529875
If you're a Runner, and didn't take any of the more dangerous drawbacks, it should be pretty safe. It's not like anyone can stop you from fucking off to less dangerous parts of Earth.
>>
>>53529808
CYOA's are bannable offenses on /qst/.
>>
So I just want to clarify, can Deal with the Devil from Ghost Rider let someone sign their supernatural abilities over to you? If not, was there another, similar perk that did?
>>
>>53529672
There is an abyssal in the exalted mortals gauntlet. They are pretty good at bullshit archery.
>>
>>53529727
>What are you linking?
deleted post by KOTOR Anon

>>53529500
>KOTOR Anon 05/31/17(Wed)01:08:40 No.53529500 ▶
Quick question. Do you guys think this is offering too much for the prince? This is for Samurai Jack before anyone asks.
>Nature Mastery [200cp]: You're able to create and manipulate either water, earth, fire, or air. At your weakest you'll only be able to use your abilities to protect yourself against a single robotic soldier by shooting shards of rock or gouts of flame, but at your strongest you could use your powers to decimate an entire village by creating small tornadoes or low level earthquakes.
>>
>>53528765
Why the fuck are you actively pushing to make this jump worse? There's no good reason to get rid of the 500 tier outright. Maybe lowering or raising the price, maybe shuffling around what gets priced what, but there's not really a good reason to just say 'fuck it, anything that would reasonably cost this much won't be offered at all' that's basically just a fuck you.
>>
>>53530041
That is less of a waifu and more of a oh dear god why did I take this auto lose option.
>>
>>53530159
None of us are climbing out of hell that easy anon
>>
File: IMG_0650.jpg (516KB, 1146x1148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0650.jpg
516KB, 1146x1148px
>>53530159
I-is that you Timmy?
How I missed you so! How's class?
>>
File: kindness.jpg (106KB, 848x478px) Image search: [Google]
kindness.jpg
106KB, 848x478px
>>53530159
It's kinda funny how you're not posting this in the other CYOA threads. Almost like there's an alterior motive here.
>>
File: 1485948229373.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485948229373.gif
4MB, 480x270px
Needs perk to make harem, countless harem, where to jump?
>>
>>53529672
Archer Herc from Fate
>>
File: wjs33dni.jpg (42KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
wjs33dni.jpg
42KB, 400x344px
>>53530240
Ben 10 = Alien Harem
Mushoku Tensei = Harem Protagonist
Ravenloft = Unwanted Harem
>>
File: Chara laughing.png (134KB, 499x383px) Image search: [Google]
Chara laughing.png
134KB, 499x383px
>>53530159
>he thinks he'll ever free
You'll never be rid of us anon. Never. Never! NEVER! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>53530240

Hero BBS is the best one as it only gives you people who are compatible with you and eachother
>>
>>53527519
Oh when I do that I go all out for example, all of injustice never happened when I went to injustice.
>>53530240
Generic Xianxia ,minecraft,harvest Moon.
>>
How many of your companions are in a relationship with each other? What was your reaction about knowing about it? Were you responsible of shipping them in the first place?
>>
File: Rin Archer servant.png (265KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rin Archer servant.png
265KB, 500x400px
>>53529672
>>
File: Tohsaka, Old Men, Money.jpg (28KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tohsaka, Old Men, Money.jpg
28KB, 720x400px
>>53530954
>Filename
>>
>>53530934
Frisk and Alma are an...interesting pair. With Frisk's help, Alma has (mostly) recovered from the trauma of her past. Mostly. She still flies into a rage when she sees kids getting experimented on, and God help anyone who tries to hurt the people she does care about. Nechronica had her go on a rampage against the Necromancers for what they had done to the Dolls and the world at large, Stranger Things had her rip apart the lab and take Eleven with her, and she stormed over to Samara's well to free her, adopting her as well. Frisk, of course, was a moderating influence on her to make sure she didn't go TOO far, and proved to be a loving father to his new adopted kids. The kids, in turn, were confused but happy about their new circumstances, though Eleven took a while to adjust.
>>
>>53530934
>How many of your companions are in a relationship with each other?

damn near all of them,most of them are married to each other. After all

>What was your reaction about knowing about it?

I'm happy that my friends foundother cool people to be with

>Were you responsible of shipping them in the first place?

well, considering they can from different dimensions, at least partially
>>
File: The deciever.jpg (163KB, 2048x1582px) Image search: [Google]
The deciever.jpg
163KB, 2048x1582px
>>53527814
I don't think I ever have got really close to Death in my early days... I had been broken once and once again in Seven Deadly Sins due to being a pacifist via drawback and having the Seven Deadly Sins and the humans chasing after me, as well as punching Bang, but I still regenerated at the end.

My first really big bad boss, Trigon in Teen Titans didn't went as smooth as I expected, specially thanks to the whole 'your powers depend on your emotions', but we still manage to beat his ass.

Being a regenerador from early on in your chain is a bitch. But also leaves you to things like your companions deeming acceptable to break every single one of your bones multiple times if you were to go on a rampage with drawbacks like the Lycanthropy in Generic Universal Monsters or Harry Potter.

I guess that the first time that I was really scared of the possibility of dying was in Tenchi Muyo. Being so close to the plot and to nigh-omnipotent beings put me under a lot of stress. Not that anything really happened, but it still sucked.

>>53530934
A great deal of my OC companions, specially those that I consider 'family', have ended up pairing with my canon companions.

Sometimes gets a little weird to think that Robotnik and Hades are boning your daughters.

>>53529303
I don't think that I ever really thought about stopping the chain seriously. Probably because every single jump comes with at least a will-power boost and at the end of the day I would be to stubborn to consider something like that.
>>
After reading BBS I am getting the impression that Kamidachi looks like a female Gilgamesh, is this accurate?
>>
Regarding Dual Monsters - The Shadow Realm are we unable to companion any monsters above 8 stars?
>>
>>53528355
How do you make your Vampire Brides? For Science, you understand.
>>
>>53531426
Why did I capitalise 'Science'? I feel like Banchó, it must be too early in the morning.
>>
>>53529808
Can you improve your fundamental character? Could you become a little more decent as a person?
>>
File: SCIENCE!.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE!.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>53531492
No, you're fine. Science is the one word you are allowed to capitalize for no reason whatsoever, anytime you want to do, especially if it's preceded by the word "for".
>>
So is steven universe ever getting an update? Cause steven can now turn people and presumably animals into partial gems that share an extradimensional space in their hair.
>>
>>53532052
Not by the original author, no. He left.

But I think he gave up a lot of his claims when he left. But not all of them. I think. Don't quote me on that, though.
And anyway, I don't know which ones those were. But if someone's interested they can go check in the archives.
>>
>>53532101
Thanks I didn't know they had left.
>>
>>53532052
Go make your own update.
>>
>>53530097
500 tier is too powerful. You don't offer raid boss tier for companions. At most you should really offer is the Aspectless
Dragon Aspects. They're about countrybusting level. Offering them for any less than 500cp would be too good. This shouldn't be WoW: The Power Wank Jump.

>>53532101
>>53532135
>>53532150
Clover I don't think has left. She was here the other day or so.
>>
>>53532430
Steven Universe was Wakfu.
>>
>>53532497
It was? Then yeah Steven Universe's Jumpmaker has left. My bad.
>>
>>53532430
And? you didn't bother to actually respond to what I said, you just talked past me and argued against something I never claimed. Even then, your argument is on the basis of subjective tastes, and is wrong anyway because it assumes universal standards of balancing between jumps, you also basically just make a statement as if it's fact with no real justification and act like that's good enough to take at face value.

tldr; you're full of shit and your argument is trash, get out limitwanker
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

Rolling to seduce Yggdrasil.
>>
>>53532744
Fuck off rollfag.
>>
>>53530934
At least two serious relationships (straight up marriage) and one weird relationship that I'm never sure if it's going anywhere. The first one was basically inevitable between two of my original Pokemon Team who had similar good natures, interests, passions, hobbies and chemistry, it just took them forever since friendship and adventure distracted them from it, their names being Azalea and Bastion.

The next was between Astolfo and my Demon Weapon Partner "Talulla". I was at least partially responsible for that ship sailing because they were both my partner in a different sense, adorable little morons that I love but need someone to watch sometimes, random albeit "usually" good and I wanted to see them together. I didn't even need to nudge that hard, it's pleasant, almost sickeningly cute at times.

Another two of my original Pokemon team, named Taylor and Jazz, are in a weird spot. Neither one is romantic in the slightest (honestly thought Jazz was asexual for hundreds of years), and they were both kinda blase about the good guy stuff everyone else was doing but kinda friends (in that Taylor paid Jazz to do stuff and Jazz actually did it instead of ignoring her) and close-ish.

Then out of drawback induced moodiness and the one other friend she had (Azalea, mentioned before) getting serious with someone, Jazz revealed she was nursing a minor crush she didn't really get, accidentally used her Stand on herself when she was wrecking her room several weeks later, rampaged a bit, and had to be collectively hunted down and stopped which is hard since she's got a lot of stuff to tell people to fuck off. She's since recovered and Jazz and Taylor got extra close during that recovery period in the "will they won't they" way. I dunno what's going on there.
>>
>>53532430
>implying countrybusting means anything anymore
You can get planetbusting+ companions for like 200CP.
>>
File: amontopkek.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amontopkek.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>53530934
Shinji Topkek and Taylor Herbert took something like three jumps to officially tie the knot. It got so bad I was sending them on life and death missions to try to bring those two around. Hugh Jackman from Van Helsing is married to Amanda Sharpe from Lovecraft, a student from innsmouth who needed our help with turning into a deep one.
>>
>>53530031
It works on everything up to Superpower perks and is very broad in scope:.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50693565/#50701547
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50693565/#50701654
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50693565/#50702049
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50693565/#50702431
>>
>>53532738
Just because you throw a word salad out doesn't make your argument any different. You want in-setting god-like companions for a price. Why bother with limiting cp, if you're going be handing out stuff that outstrips everything else? Even at lore standpoint as Class Rep in Legion, you can't go toe to toe with Kiljaeden.

So to offer something that powerful is bologna.

>>53533101
You can't balance it against other jumps. You have to internally balance it. The only other jump to consider is Pokemon Trainer.

Otherwise its a dickwaving contest to see who can put in the most power on the cheap.
>>
>>53530098
>Auto-Lose
Not really. Secrets is a Abyssal Archer with a tracking focus you just have to get in close and beat on her a bit and hse'lll be forced to either beat a quick retreat or go down because she's overly specialized. Also you could talk her Resonance up through social actions as well. My plan is to just The World + Ora Ora Ora her with Spirit Charms whilst talking to her using Principle of Motion. This has been explained before.
>>
>>53533186
You are actually just talking fucking gibberish at this point. Seriously, what the heck are you trying to articulate? You don't seem to have a point other than 'I refuse to accept that a jump can ever give companions of this arbitrary power level or this arbitrary cost relative to other stuff'. I mean fuck, you felt the need to pull out the bullshit 'if you're going to allow this, you might as well give infinite cp/give it all away for free, because by allowing it to be bought for 500 cp is basically giving it away!'

You must be a shitposter or an idiot.
>>
>>53528636
The people against letting you by the higher tiers seem like they're just trying to piss people off. Keep them in, if someone wants to blow all his budget on his waifu then let him. It's not hurting anyone else.

People don't realize that they can't stop people from getting them or force them to use overpriced pod shit. People just get blue feathers if you don't let them buy who they want.
>>
>>53533319
>blue feathers
And you're part of the problem.
>>
>>53529214
Because who they've fucked, how much they've fucked, and how often their relationships fall apart is a reflection of their personality.

People with a ton of unstable or casual relationships tend to suck at sticking with one partner or staying in a relationship. Just not that kind of person.
>>
>>53533373
Are you guys still talking about a fuckin dragon or has this grown above that?
>>
>>53533399
Those people stopped talking about dragons and were whining about people who like someone with less partners or whatever. Just telling him a reasonable stance on why having a ton of partners can be a bad sign.
>>
>>53533362
It's a viable option. Deal with it. People wouldn't lean on them so much if more companion options were available in general.
>>
How's it going /JC!

Here's a mild update on the Warhammer Fantasy Battle: Orcs & Goblins Jump!
>>
>>53533506
Changelog?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53533601
Experimental Origin purchases are now in play, origins are free and upgrades can be purchased.
Wording on some drawbacks was clarified thanks to feedback, nothing much.

I've decided against the scenario for now.
>>
>>53527814
I had to restart my own heart with conduit bullshit 6 separate times during my final fight with Cain. Luther strode is a hell of a third jump.
>>
>>53527814
Not as a part of Jumpchain, but erotic self-asphyxiation was my first experience that might have been skirting death.
>>
File: 122984.jpg (678KB, 1920x1267px) Image search: [Google]
122984.jpg
678KB, 1920x1267px
>>53533674
This actually brings up a good point that I've been wondering bout for a while now. What counts as Death in the Jump sense? Like if my body is obliterated but my soul can not only live on but produce another body easily to use does that count, or i I can just will myself into existence? What is death to a Jumper?
>>
>>53533786
Traditionally speaking if the body died you died even if you had a way of coming back. Certain options allow you to get around that, but that's the deal. Regeneration that makes your body harder to destroy by allowing even a little to grow into the whole again is one route, 1-Ups are another. It's that way because of how hilariously easy it'd be to just reincarnate yourself after a while.
>>
>>53529879
My symbol is basically the world tree with an Ouroboros surrounding it. It's not very complicated.
>>
>>53529879
Personal symbol for seals and coat-of arms: three eight point stars arranged in a triangle.

Guild Symbol: A Clubs Suit symbol with a '8' in the center.
>>
File: DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.46.pdf (261KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DivinityOriginalSinWIP0.46.pdf
261KB, 1x1px
Okay, so I know some of you were excited to see how I was going to be handling Magic in Divinity: Original Sin. Well, now you can! Aerotheurge is in the final shape I want to use for all schools of Magic, barring some fine tuning.

I would like to know everyone's opinion on it, as well as why they feel that way. I have a few different alternate systems in mind just in case but the current one felt the most interesting and flavorful.

Divinity: Original Sin
+ Now with 100% more Air Magic!
+ Some classes have slightly different Discounts due to Loremaster being moved from a Skill to a Talent. May consider reversing this if it proves to be significantly more useful than other Talents.
+ Talents are roughed out, but need to be fluffed.
+ Perks mostly finished.
+Notes on Tenebrium added to the end.
>>
>>53533674
I want a copy of the Hercules Method texts as advertised.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53533786
Complicated question actually. I mean I guess it depends on your definition of 'death' at that point. Like is dying just bodily or is it "being reduced to a state which I (Jumper) can't recover from."? What is your definition of Death?
>>
>>53534042
What exactly do you plan to go for with Blood Stones and Death Knight?
>>
>>53533674
>>53534050
How does one improve without violence in the series?
>>
>>53534083
I've always seen death as "not being able to regenerate due to your own means". If you need an outside source to get your body back, then you're dead Jim.
>>
File: 4c4e95058ccec3f9769444be96e2521d.jpg (422KB, 1500x1571px) Image search: [Google]
4c4e95058ccec3f9769444be96e2521d.jpg
422KB, 1500x1571px
>>53534095
Those two are actually supposed to be swapped. Death Knight as the 400 and Blood Stones as the 600.

Death Knight will give you all sorts of magical knowledge and rituals to create undead minions of all stripes, culminating in the creation of a true Death Knight. You can only make one at a time, but they're all but immortal unless someone figures out the counterspell. You'll also have to work up to that level over time, starting off with more basic skeletons.

Blood Stones are going to be a power sharing perk. You'll be able to literally rip off hunks of your own powers, encase them in Blood Stones, and hand them to others. Of course, you lose access to those powers while they're held in Blood Stones, but whoever holds them can access them instead. The whole affair requires a bit of a ritual and some pain on your part so it's not something you can just do on the fly. But I thought it would be neat and thematic.

I plan to leave in notes that Blood Stones automatically return their power to you when you leave a Jump and such so you don't have to worry about losing one and losing a Perk or magic spell forever.
>>
>>53527814
But anon, my entire Chain is my personal purgatory.
>>
Goddamn, this WoW jump is making me want to get back into the game, but I don't know if I should go for the current game or a legacy server. Which one should I do /jc/?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53534115
That's what I meant. Like you said, your definition is "not being able to regenerate due to your own means", but someone else could be different, either more or less restrictive a definition. Like my example of "being reduced to a state which I (Jumper) can't recover from." would allow the 'ghost' Jumper quackery that >>53533786 spoke of, as a ghost could recover from total atomic obliteration but a person dependent on regen isn't getting back up from that.

Basically, my point is that 'death' means different things to different people. So it'd be unique to a chain.

Death: A permanent cessation of all vital (Vital in this case meaning: characteristic of life or living) functions : the end of life

So depending on how you classify your Vital Functions then you get into what is death. At that point it's a matter of what works for each Jumper. In short this question is complicated.
>>
>>53534042
What was the original sin?
>>
>>53534288
Someone suggested to just read the lore

They had the right idea. The games have been beyond saving for a while.
>>
>>53533786
early chain i go with brain death. my heart had stopped but i was still alive enough to electro-stimulate it. can you function? seems like the question to ask.
>>
>>53534105
without VIOLENCE? you don't. without MURDER? join the binders or something i guess?
>>
File: 1460234330735.jpg (4MB, 8361x4431px) Image search: [Google]
1460234330735.jpg
4MB, 8361x4431px
Are there any perks besides Arcanist's Touch from Bloodborne, and Power Enriched by the Heart from Sonic Classic that power up the magic items you are using?

He-Man jump with a Sword of Jumperskull item when?
>>
>>53533786
for me it's when my hit points Go down to zero
>>
>>53533786
It would depend on the current perks.

If you can regenerate body or soul destruction on your own via perks, I don't see why it should your chain. It would make those perks useless otherwise.

Also, certain jumps have different mechanics. See Sburb, Dark Souls, etc.

>>53533831
Well, there are regenerations perks that allow to come back when the body is completely destroyed without being a 1-Up.
>>
>>53533506
You know, reading this brings up a question. Does Val intend to do Chaos Dwarfs? Or are they open?
>>
>>53534419
I've got no interest in Chaos Dwarves. For the record again, I've also got no current claims on any Warhammers except Vampire Counts (And Tyranids for 40k). If you, or anyone else, wants to pick up one of the ones not done yet, go for it. I'll get to most eventually but I won't get in the way if someone wants to do it before me.
>>
>>53534187
That piano would be a pain in the ass to move.
And that bench would be a literal pain in the ass.
And those fish are probable not going to live long or at least not well.
>>
>>53534451
Sorry I missed that statement on your part.
>>
>>53534464
No worries anon, just wanted to clear up any confusion.
>>
File: 1494941134338.jpg (457KB, 1156x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1494941134338.jpg
457KB, 1156x1164px
>>53534330
In the ancient times, a being rose from the nothingness between worlds. The Void Dragon, whose breath could destroy history itself and roar spread the void that exists between seconds. It desired nothing more than to turn all of creation into the nothingness it was forced to inhabit. In the end, the Gods were forced to seal it away, lest it destroy Rivellon and consume all the stars in the sky.

Two mortals were found, virtuous beings who had united all of the Kingdoms after the chaos that accompanied the fall of the Dragon Emperor's Dynasty. These two had ruled their lands fairly, lawfully, and ensured all of the people under them lived well. When Death came for them, the Gods instead asked a burden. In exchange for everlasting life, they would be placed as Guardians of the Void Dragon, incapable of leaving the Box's side, but empowered beyond all others to keep it safe.

For Eons they stood, guarding the Box in the Garden, until an evil little elemental heard whispers coming from it and was corrupted by the influence. It, in turn, convinced a naive nature goddess to distract the Guardians, to play with them to relieve the boredom of their eternal vigil. That was when the elemental opened the box and unleashed the Void Dragon.

The Guardians were destroyed by the Void Dragon, but the God's magic still held them eternally bound to Rivellon and the Garden. So instead they were reborn, lived again with memories of their former life wiped from their minds and held encased in Star Stones. These Star Stones rained down upon Rivellon, scattered fragments others collected for the magic their contained. Some corrupted them for their own purpose, others barely understood what they held.

The two will find each other, as their Blessing demands, and will eventually rediscover who they are. Or at least, that is the hope, or else all of Rivellon will descend into the nothingness the Void Dragon craves.
>>
>>53534410
>Well, there are regenerations perks that allow to come back when the body is completely destroyed without being a 1-Up.
Such as?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53534404
Why don't we have a He-Man Jump yet? We have Thundercats but no He-Man?

>>53534410
Agreed. It depends, though your point on the death being defined by the Jump is something I didn'[t think about. Still complicated question is complicated.

>>53534419
Er... >>53534451 also...

>>53534451
Hi Valeria!
>>
>>53534105
Just do the workouts. Actually fighting people probably helps you get some practical experience, but it's not necessary.

The problem's that the Method gives you the urge to be violent and murder. But that's controllable, if you don't want to.
>>
>>53534489
Zombie from Seven Deadly Sins is the only one I know off the top of my head.
>>
>>53534453
>MFW
>>
What are some pink hair waifus?
>>
>>53534556
Sakura from Naruto.
>>
>>53534489
Ghost powers from a lot of places. Going to Undertale because of how their physics works. Video Game Mechanics from various Jumps might be able to do that.
>>
>>53534499
Hi
>>
File: 1386646437313.jpg (50KB, 525x517px) Image search: [Google]
1386646437313.jpg
50KB, 525x517px
>>53534187
Mildly underwhelming but I fully intend on being an extremely out of place saturday morning cartoon villain who's trying to make some money exploiting grieving families wishing to speak with their loved ones while I make a fat profit to fund my research.

I just like being a comedic supervillain with unusual amounts of competence at running a non villainous business. Exploitative and cruel? Yes. But objectively evil? No...unless you really don't like me performing my rituals to disturb undead.

I don't know why but this jump is triggering some very specific ideas on what I plan to do there. Which is what really makes me invested in this jump. The companion import/creation had better offer enough points to properly double dip in both backgrounds bonus if they can choose a small allocation of additional drawbacks.

Which makes me wonder if someone is going to do the original divinity series.
>>
>>53534535
THAT'S what you do with magic?
You could have it floating in the air and have the music produce physical pictures and have the pianist wearing clothing made of glass prisms that is contently shifting in colors with the notes.
And instead, you made a shitty aquarium?

I hope for Raven's sake that you're not this boring in the bedroom.
>>
>>53529303
Constantly on the brink.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
[Marvel Magic update 2]

Drawbacks: Scarlet Fever, Axis, [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON MANY-ANGLED ONES??], Mutated Stomach, Nerves Wrecked, To Love In Hell, The Jumping Storm, Fool Me Twice, Muh Diversity (2800)

Sorceror, God (2500)

Sorcerous Schooling (Free)
Elder God Hybrid: Oshtur (2200)
Skyfather (1700)
Sorcerous Sight (Free)
By The Boldly Blinding Bolts of Balthakk (Free)
Domain: Perfection (1500)
By The Hoary Fucking Hosts (1300)
Doctors Without Dimensions (1100)
Sorcerer Semi-Supreme (800)
Artifact Savant (500)
Spellbooks (Free)
Flames of Supremacy (Free)
A New Friend: Leah the 2nd/Hela, Umar (100)
An Old Friend: Elodie (0)
-God, Trickster
-Enthralling, Fool Me Once (Free)
-All-Black the Necrosword (400)
-The Greatest Trick (100)
-A Very Different Thing (0)

So! Here's what I've been agonising over for WAY too long. Not just the build itself-I ended up having too much to do in the jump to reasonably fit in a bunch of posts, and too little to write an actual webnovel from.

So. Here's my unhappy compromise where all the nonsense I tried to type out as posts ended up awkwardly squished together in vaguely linear fashion: https://pastebin.com/cKb4uxrq

>>53527533
Waffles, but mint chocolate chip cookies are superior.

>>53534478
Godsdammit, Ebby.
>>
>>53534489
There is also that True Magic that let you become a 'spirit'.

At that point if you have a physical body is nothing but a puppet.
>>
>>53534556
Tonks, from Harry Potter.
Granted, she's a shit otherwise, but if your only criteria is pink hair, then that's okay.
>>
>>53534042
How come the Wizard is charismatic? Doesn't seem that way in the description. He sounds like a two bit wizard who could barely manage to stay in wizard school before he was expelled.
>>
>>53534685
>that's okay

Technically that pink isn't even natural tho, might as well throw a bottle of pink dye on the HP waifu you like the most
>>
File: she dyed it for you!.png (81KB, 230x276px) Image search: [Google]
she dyed it for you!.png
81KB, 230x276px
>>53534556
>>
File: ILLYA-Lancer.jpg (122KB, 1034x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ILLYA-Lancer.jpg
122KB, 1034x1200px
How long last card hunt in Kaleid Prisma ? Will it be long enough to copy 7 cards with Minecraft Cheat Mode ?
>>
>>53534712
But what's REALLY natural?

As far as I'm concerned, as long as the carpet matches the drapes and it grows in that color, that's natural
>>
>>53534556
Better question: what are some perks that let you change people's hair color?
>>
>>53534685
Also, goddamn how can I forget Haman Karn, best of all Gundam Waifus
>>
>>53534732
>carpet matches the drapes
>Metamorphamagus

See...from where I'm standing?

That's a very big assumption you're making

>>53534725
Pretty much as long as long as a normal Grail War-so until everything involved is ded, pretty much

Don't care enough about that perk to say for sure
>>
File: MoonCell01.png (232KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
MoonCell01.png
232KB, 640x353px
>>53534582
So a discussion about a Combo has brought me to the point that I now have to ask. How large is the Moon Cell Core and how much can only it do?

Basic premise is that Noblesse Laptop that scales to best stuff in the world, up to supercomputer the size of a room, will be used to get the Vex (Destiny) super-computing tech, able to simulate universes with the reception of acasual lifeforms, before hitting Fate/Extra. The Moon Cell Core, seen here in pic related, looks like a room sized thing but I know better than to assume.
>>
>>53534556
Louise from FoZ. Also her sister Cattleya is pretty nice just mind the animals.
>>
>>53534611
>Mildly underwhelming
Ow, my pride.

>Companion import
I wasn't planning to let Companions take Drawbacks. There might be one notable exception, but I haven't thought much about it.

At least you're invested, which is appreciated.

>>53534636
A shitty aquarium? Did you even look at it? That thing is a work of art!
>Bedroom comment
How DARE you!?

>>53534691
You're right, I'll have to change that. It's an artifact from when I was just tossing out Discount based exactly on the game classes. Which really doesn't make sense there either.
>>
File: IMG_1154.jpg (64KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1154.jpg
64KB, 389x500px
>>53534556
>Pink hair?

Check

>Pink skin?

Check.

>Good personality?

Double check.

She's a bit book dumb but that's something easily fixed.
>>
>>53534760
From the outside it's pretty much the actual core of the Moon's size I think. The problem is all the information world bullshit makes it arbitrarily sized digitally-and because of poorly explained reasons, the digital world is now real because MAGIC

Dunno enough about Noblesse, but...it's pretty bullshit as plot device supercomputers go. Like, Asimov wet dream-tier.

>>53534785
>Louise

Isn't she kind of terrible?

I was under the impression she was kind of terrible when I rolled her as my master.
>>
>>53534750
Anon...
She can make the carpet whatever color she wants.
>>
>>53534807
I know I'm just being specific here but my point is.

That means it's not as pink as you may like
>>
>>53534805
>Isn't she kind of terrible?
I've heard her worst traits were exaggerated for the anime and she's semi-reasonable in the source material.
>>
>>53534805
LN Louise isn't as bad as Anime Louise.
The series itself is so poorly written that it doesn't matter, and you should just ignore canon in favor of what makes sense, though.
>>
>>53534760
That is not at all what that item does. For one, it's not the best computer in existence in all settings. The way it updates is so that it retains it's level of power in comparison to other common computers in setting. It doesn't copy the most powerful computer in a setting when that thing is nigh infinitely better then any other computer. It'll be about as good as it is in Noblesse because most computers in Fate are just like the normal, modern world.

If you went to a setting where most computers are way above the modern tech level, the laptop you get would update to stay as good in comparison to the average as it was in Noblesse.
>>
>>53534831
>>53534829
Bah, I know nothing of either Louise but in that case it sounds like everyone I asked mostly heard about Anime Louise. Because I heard absolutely NO redeeming traits about her, other than "she's cute so protect smile".
>>
>>53534805
>Isn't she kind of terrible?

Louise is easy to handle. The second you are alone with her, offer to teach her magic. Any magic, but the more combat focused and flashy the better. Throw in [prereq charisma perks] and encouragement when she does well (which she will) and you will be filling her loli body in no time.
>>
>>53534805
Louise isn't actually that bad. She mostly comes across that way because Saito is a fucking dumbass.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>53534842
But wait isn't the world in Fate/Extra nothing but the Moon Cell supercomputer? The real world is full of Grain at that point right? This is why I asked, I was not willing to think that I knew everything. Yay me!
>>
>>53534846
Oh and this lady from touhou she is a ghost.
>>
>>53534880
>The real world is full of Grain at that point right?
Um no. It kinda like an in between point? Mana faded from the world, but it hasn't started dying yet.
>>
>>53534880
...Gauntlet, you are still not getting the entire Moon Cell. Stop being stupid. A world exists outside of the Moon Cell, that's where almost all the non Servant characters come from. Even if they didn't, there would still be a level of technology that they reached that would be used as the basis for the item. It would not be the Moon Cell itself.
>>
>>53534877
That, and comedic sociopathy. She does treat him fucking terribly at points, but it's meant to be a joke, so I feel like it's unfair to treat her as some horrible person for it. It's like calling the Ranma 1/2 characters awful people, they're only that bad for the gag.
>>
>>53534902

How's Tyranid going Val,
>>
>>53534857
Oh okay.

I guess I can spare some Elder Scrolls destruction stuff, by the sound of things she doesn't have the talent to accidentally a Numidium.

>filling her loli body in no time
>mentioning destruction magic in the same paragraph

Anon, no.

Anon, this is not how my semen magitechnology was supposed to be used for. It's SUPPOSED to be reserved for the mature villainesses, not grumpy little girls

>>53534877
Noted.

>>53534880
Uh...Gaunlet, humans still live on the Earth. Gaia is just dead, so the magic is gone and now hackers are wizards.

The Moon Cell is just a REALLY whacko virtual environment lucky hackers get jacked into, nobody physically lives there except the most bullshit of Servants who can redefine "living" from being a bunch of code to physicality.
>>
>>53534933
Slowly. Studying for an exam in a few days which has grinded most progress on jumps to a halt. I'll try to get some time in on it but it's pretty low priority in comparison to exams.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>53534900
Ah okay then I though the Moon Cell was like an Ark or something.

>>53534902
I literally thought the world 'outside' of the Moon Cell was actually just a Reality Marble simulation of the 20th Century I swear. It's been ages since I looked up all the stuff for Extra, and my old laptop died with my only download of it. I thought that the Moon Cell was like an Ark because Grain kills normal folk dead.

>>53534938
See above.
>>
>>53534760
The Moon Cell are just psychic crystals. Get a fragment and start fabricating your own.
>>
>>53534978
Doing research does help with these kind of things. The wiki has the good fortune to be one of the most complete wikis for anything, and the info is on there, so you just need to spend the time searching stuff related to Fate/Extra and the world on the wiki.
>>
>>53534978
>I literally thought the world 'outside' of the Moon Cell was actually just a Reality Marble simulation of the 20th Century I swear.
Strictly speaking, that's true of every single Nasuverse property.
>>
>>53534968

Good luck then and watch out for funnel web spiders or those living moving parasitic trees or whatever else on that God forsaken island
>>
>>53534938
>I guess I can spare some Elder Scrolls destruction stuff, by the sound of things she doesn't have the talent to accidentally a Numidium.
She's actually pretty talented (even her basic undirected Explosions can blow straight through a castle's wall reinforced by a ton of wards), she just can't use the standard magic taught in the academy (because of having a superior Void element instead of a normal element).

She may or may not be affecting stuff at the atomic level with her magic, depending on how you interpret the explaination of Void.
>>
File: Akane-Tendo_swimsuit (1).jpg (97KB, 832x1416px) Image search: [Google]
Akane-Tendo_swimsuit (1).jpg
97KB, 832x1416px
>>53534805

I call it the Ranma conundrum, either we ignore the comedic psychopathy and focus on their good traits, or everyone in said show is a shit.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>53534985
True though more complicated than that. Because Nasu-stuff is mandated to be complicated.

>>53534997
Well I was merely asking because I thought something was off about it.

>>53535000
I'm actually not sure how to respond to that.
>>
>>53535046
Dude Akane is a mad-woman. No holds barred. When KASUMI says you're nuts you are in fact pretty fucking nuts.
>>
Is there anything REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT I need to know about seven deadly sins before I go there?

Basically the only thing I know is that merlin is a chick, so i'm going in blind.
>>
>>53535085
Then no one in that show is a good person except maybe Kasumi, but her indifference kinda ruins that too.
>>
File: Best Girl.png (407KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.png
407KB, 600x800px
>>53535046
>Akane
Worst girl.
>>
File: Quoka.jpg (93KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
Quoka.jpg
93KB, 600x445px
>>53535008
>God forsaken island

do you have a quoka /jc/?
>>
>>53535046
The genius of Ranma is that while they all have their good traits almost every major character in that show is awful in some way or another. It's one of the things that makes it so funny. Everybody in that show deserves almost every bad thing that happens to them for one reason or another.
>>
>>53535102
Holy Knights are being possessed/manipulated by demons as part of a plot to unseal the Demon Clan which were apparently demons that are really pissed off after the opposite side (The Goddess Clan) broke a peace agreement and slaughtered a bunch of their kids, then sealed away during an ancient war.

The Seven Deadly Sins are a collection of local knights that are scattered about and the biggest hope for fighting that. If demons are allowed to come back they're gonna start fucking everyone up and are way stronger than whatever else you would have to face if they stay asleep. Preventing them from getting woken up is basically the ideal if you want a peaceful ride. Setting is western fantasy that you'd have to delve further into to really get a sense of.
>>
>>53535131
Well it all works out when you think of it.
Ryoga grew up with absentee parents. Ranma is a living Nature (Good guy at heart) vs Nurture (Genma) argument waiting to happen. Kunos are Kunos (Implied Inherited Insanity). The Tendos have little to no excuses for their eccentrics (Soun being the only one who has been pushed beyond normal psychological damages)

Ranma (The Series) is a time bomb of contradictions.
>>
File: IMG_0669.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>53535183
Hey Bee, what happens when you combine Dark Shadow + Creation would that be a pseudo GL ring? Or would that be Dark Shadow + Power Tools?
>>
>>53535183
Also if you are human King Arthur has already mindraped you.
>>
>>53535131
Eh... mostly true, but you can ignore the comedic sociopathy for most of the people. Akane's just the worst by some margin.

Also, doc Tofu. He's pretty nice.
>>
>>53535142

What is that? I bet it's parasitic
>>
File: Quoka2.jpg (404KB, 1024x834px) Image search: [Google]
Quoka2.jpg
404KB, 1024x834px
>>53535230
Its a quoka
>>
File: ranko.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ranko.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>53535138
Sure Ranma has likable traits and a killer body, but if we are not ignoring the comedic screwups then objectively a horrible person.
>>
>>53535274

So it's a giant rat, I bet it goes straight for the jugular
>>
>>53535183
hey if I used quick marriage to combine transfer and absorb and release would it let me become whatever Attack strike me?
>>
>>53535219
Elaborate.
>>
>>53535046
Fortunately for Ranma, you can always just take a fanfiction option and go to some good Ranma fic where everyone is a reasonable person. Like, I don't know - "Senpai" is pretty decent, if you don't mind a couple OCs.
>>
>>53535403
Basically the not-Mindrape that you can get for Human Discounted? That's him. If you're human he is your king.
>>
>>53535286
Nah, cappybaras for example are harmless
>>
>>53535423
>Nah, cappybaras for example are harmless

Yeah that's just what they say before it goes for the balls
>>
>>53535286
Nah, quokas are actually going extinct because they're too friendly. Seriously. They evolved on the islands around Australia, so they never had any natural predators, and will walk right up to dangerous things out of curiosity. They're these cute little adorable fuzzballs, on a continent where everything else is either poisonous or so murderous that you'll wish they just killed you with poison. They're not long for this world.
>>
>>53535142
>>53535274
Good lord, it's like staring into the face of evil itself.

>>53535183
>Preventing them from getting woken up is basically the ideal
How would go about doing that?

>>53535282
>objectively a horrible person
Well, so is my jumper, and Ranko is still best girl. I regret nothing.
>>
File: amy_rose_by_bloomphantom-d5ufrt6.jpg (138KB, 1010x792px) Image search: [Google]
amy_rose_by_bloomphantom-d5ufrt6.jpg
138KB, 1010x792px
>>53534556
All pink.
>>
>>53535464
Well if they're friendly maybe they can be domesticated.
>>
>>53535477
Yiff in hell furfag.
>>
File: ranma-fan.webm (372KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ranma-fan.webm
372KB, 600x600px
>>53535205
That's pretty accurate. Ranma's entire personality and all of his interactions with everyone, including Akane, suddenly make a lot of sense when you realize that he's spent his entire childhood with Genma. If you look at the dynamic between Ranma and Genma and then compare it with the dynamic between Ranma and everyone else it starts to make a lot more sense. Look at his interactions with Akane, for example. He starts by poking fun at her and slinging casual insults. Which is pretty much exactly what he does with Genma. If you really think about it you start to realize that this is probably how Ranma, who has basically no significant social experience except with his father, goes about interacting with and trying to get close to people. This is Ranma trying to be friendly. He does what he knows and what he knows is fighting and verbally sparring with his father. So to everybody else it seems really hostile and rude but to Ranma it's just what he does every day and it's how he gets to know somebody. If Akane had thrown a couple of jabbing insults back instead of taking everything personally they probably would've become friends pretty easily.

Honestly all you have to do to become friends with Ranma is just not take the things he says personally. Throw a couple of insults back, have a sparring match, offer him something to eat. It's just how Ranma communicates with people.
>>
File: IJustLikeThisGif.gif (2MB, 416x312px) Image search: [Google]
IJustLikeThisGif.gif
2MB, 416x312px
>>53534792
>That thing is a work of art!
Yeah, boring art.
If it wasn't for you're taste in waifu's, I'd remark that you have shit taste in general.

>How DARE you!?
What? You mad because it's true?
>>
>>53535215
Dark Shadow + Creation would be more like making objects out of the dark energy that may or may not have a mind of their own. Dark Shadow + Power Tools would give your Dark Shadow more ways they can manifest or alter their shape. I don't think either would be what you're looking for here.

>>53535397
No

>>53535468
Stopping the current leaders of the Holy Knights. One of them is straight up possessed, the other is being mind controlled. Cleanse those motherfuckers or something. Break the mind control of the one, get the demon out of the other, or if you just don't care then killing them is also an option. Beware the one being possessed since he and the demon possessing him are damn strong compared to most of the stuff that's around till way later.
>>
>>53534404
Terraria has one I think?
>>
Have your companions ever sacrificed themselves for you, anon?
>>
>>53535464

So you Aussies are going to genocide them because they weren't evil like you. Typical Aussies
>>
>>53535500
Yep. Character analysis of Ranma comes out right, however some of the other characters make no sense when you look at them in the same way. Akane, just for example, is a man-hating woman, because Kuno's recent challage has kinda spoiled her mood for men, but when you analyse it she shouldn't have the huge RAGE she has. Nabiki has no canon reason for why she's the way she is. Kasumi is just a regular person who has firmly started ignoring weird shit in general because "Dear fuck what the hell are these people doing!?" and it generally works out for her.
>>
>>53535596
>Akane, just for example, is a man-hating woman, because Kuno's recent challage has kinda spoiled her mood for men, but when you analyse it she shouldn't have the huge RAGE she has. Nabiki has no canon reason for why she's the way she is.
Wasn't there that thing where their mother's death basically destroyed the entire family dynamic? Forcing Nabiki to only care about money for family's sake, Akane to become a very dysfunctional person, Kasumi to set aside all of her ambitions and become a house carer, and Soun to... Well, completely shut down, his dojo included?

Or maybe that's all/mostly fanon. It's been a while since I got done with Ranma.
>>
>>53535579
The quokas need to ally with the emus for their own protection.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>53535567
I severely dislike the concept. If I need someone to sacrifice themselves for me, I can arrange for someone who matters far less to do that. Or my enemies. Or someone who doesn't know they're my enemy yet.

Being part of my quest is sacrifice enough. And in a sense-while they're the ones who get phenomenal cosmic power, in a sense the companions I've been sufficiently intimate with have sacrificed quite a bit.

A less intimate example. In Bravely Default, Solaire threw himself in front of Ouroboros' jaws when the battle turned against me. He broke an arm and a shield that had outlasted the most famous Age of Fire after Gwyn's time.

Afterwards, I asked him what the hell he was thinking. We'd had a big argument about free will the other day-those were the days when I was against it.

He just asked me if we were still friends. And if we weren't, then what was the difference between us, and the serpent and the fairy.

As I told Solaire, the difference is I don't like the answer to questions like those. And that's why I prefer to have less sacrifices on my behalf.

It raises less questions.
>>
>>53535596
Well, Akane is kinda being forced into a marriage with Ranma 'to unite the schools' and such hogwash. Her sisters both rejected the 'honor' of upholding their families 'honor'.
>>
I've got enough CP for 4 domains in Marvel Magic. Currently thinking about Fire, Light, and The Sun as the first three. What would be a good fourth one? I was considering Perfection but I don't really wanna be a knock-off UCS.
>>
>>53535759
storms or the sky
>>
Can I get one of the deadric princes as a persona? Specifically, via wildacrd negotiations?
>>
>>53535759
Cycles. The pattern of the sun's shifts in position across the sky throughout the year is a strong symbol of cyclical change, on par with the more common lunar symbolism of change. You're the shifting of the seasons and all the changes that come with that. Seed to tree, caterpillar to butterfly, child to adult, water to ice to water again.
>>
File: 1490423708604.gif (228KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490423708604.gif
228KB, 540x540px
>>53535567
A lot of my companions died in the penultimate battle of The God of High School, mainly from exhaustion or emptied-out energy reserves. Respawns are a thing I had gotten uncomfortably used to by now, but it still hurt to watch.

Notably, the last ones to fall were Blue and Ange, both of whom took direct attacks in my stead. A mutual fear we had was that if I was dead and the connection to...my benefactor was severed, the others wouldn't come back. So they prioritized my survival.

It wasn't a good feeling.
>>
>>53535596
Akane actually doesn't start out that bad. She's really frustrated with her situation, absolutely hates Kuno and all of the boys at her school, and defines much of her self-worth by her martial arts ability. She's continuously comparing herself to the older, prettier, and more talented Kasumi who is loved by the man who she has a crush on. And then she suddenly finds out that she's getting married to a guy who is not only overwhelmingly better than her in a field that she takes pride in, but is also a sex-changing weirdo who constantly slings casual insults at her. At first, Akane's hostility is warranted and even justified. However, it's the sustaining of that hostility despite Ranma repeatedly proving that he's actually a pretty decent guy underneath his social inexperience that makes her unrealistic and, as time goes on, increasingly unlikeable. If she'd softened up to Ranma and started treating him as a friend instead of a target for her frustrations then she would've been much more sympathetic and likeable as a character.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>53535464
>naturally evolved animal near Australia
>overly friendly

Excuse me you wot

>>53535759
As someone who was TOTALLY gunning for a knockoff-UCS set of domains to sustain my ever-escalating inferiority complex against that pompous drunk before I remembered about my soul hierarchy, Skyfather and also Namer-

Fertility? No, not like that-growth and renewal are often associated with the Sun. Also Atum the god-eater is apparently a solar deity of fertility, even though he turns into a big monster.

Beauty? For that Perfect Kars look

Artifice? For sunlight weapons. Or soul-lightsabers, maybe.

Wisdom? In case you want to literally illuminate someone with a beam of light.
>>
>>53535715
Fanon mostly. They are just like that. Akane had problems before Mrs. Tendo passed. Nabiki has always been a little scammer, we see that in the Gambling King stuff. Kasumi has always been a 'good wife' material kind of girl. Soun, the one who I noted to having taken great psychological blows than an average person, shut down his Dojo and focused on his homelife and daughters. So it's never really been explained how this didn't work out correctly, psychology studies say that Soun did the right thing in putting his family first. Soun apparently he's got some serious cash from his time teaching Tendo Style Anything Goes, because he never complains about having too little money nor his daughters spending too much.

>>53535752
Which would explain why Ranma's barbs get at her so easily and why she's got a hair trigger around him. However that doesn't explain her issues outside of those instances.

>>53535848
Agreed. Heck if she just asked "Why!?" even once she'd learn what Ranma is about in ten minutes, maybe less as Ranma is likely to dumb his life down to like forty words.
>>
File: 1496176777809.png (206KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1496176777809.png
206KB, 620x620px
What is Bancho trying to compensate for?
>>
>>53535912
His sanity.
>>
>>53535759
Hope?
Knowledge?
Wisdom?
Healing?
Purity?
>>
>>53535923
Isn't that what all jumpers are trying to compensate for?
>>
>>53535877
>Excuse me you wot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Jtie4EZg
>>
>>53535912
The fact that everything past the first few seconds of his first jump is a coma dream as he dies from tripping down the stairs.
>>
File: Kondo.jpg (442KB, 915x813px) Image search: [Google]
Kondo.jpg
442KB, 915x813px
>>53535567
Early on my companions have done that for me multiple times. It's kinda sad to admit that I asked them to put down their lives for me if danger arose, but their deaths weren't as 'permanent' as mine, so they becoming meat shields, specially when many of them had much better physical stats and defenses than me, was a thing for most of my chain.

>>53535743
I don't think anon was asking about that 'kind' of sacrifice. You have been into too many rituals, man of the spiral.
>>
>>53535956
No, I'm trying to compensate for my lack of a life.
>>
>>53536026
/thread
>>
>>53535759

The Sun is a bit of a higher-order domain than Fire and Light. It's not necessarily wasteful, but it already covers most (not all) of their conceptual space.

If you're just looking to reinforce its strongest themes, then Life, Time, Civilisation, Birth, Revelation, Growth, and suchlike, would all be suitable.
>>
>>53535912
His whole chain is just a delusion brought on by his untimely (or timely depending on who you ask) death a couple of jumps in.
>>
>>53535877
Hey Garlock reading >>53534978's ideas I just wanted to ask. How did you copy Moon Cell, I remember that being one of your projects right?
>>
Jumpers, what was your biggest "Oh shit" moment?
>>
>>53535567
no, not that kind of guy I've used one ups to sacrifice myself for my companions In fact since I don't know if they respawn.
>>
>>53535567
Seeing as how my Coordinators haven't been exactly forthcoming on whether or not Companions actually respawn upon death, I've never been keen to test the theory. Even with the amount of soul magic I have on hand.

Still, it has happened a few times over the years that my Companions stepped in front of attacks for me. Rip Van Winkle loves to take advantage of her insanely monstrous physiology to protect me from blows. Which is sweet, but silly. Then again, considering how many kinds of monster she is at this point, she might actually be more durable than I am.

Before Hellsing, Yamato used to take it upon himself to be a Shieldbearer for everyone in our little group. He was tougher than most of us already and considering the amount of necromantic magic he collected, he could keep himself literally stitched together long after he should have been on his ass.

In Ring of Red I watched him step on a landmine, flare his magic, and charge a Nazi gunnery nest with his heart exposed to the air. Yamato was a magnificent bastard.

>>53536178
I'll have to go with FLCL, moments before I catapulted a heavily modified Pokeball the side of a small bus towards the massive space pirate slowly dissolving the city.

Though that was more of a "Oh shit, I hope this works." kind of moment.
>>
>>53535215
>Not Dark Shadow+Invisibility to get a guardian that only you can see
>Not getting the occasional 4th wall joke were people ask you if you're in the right series
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>53536178
I think that's been most of my chain, really.

>mfw I realize the incident I've been ignoring in Rurouni Kenshin is actually Smile, and he ends up killing most of the continent by the time I can actually stop him

>mfw I realize the price for my magic in DC Occult is my ability to return home, and my future self has been my mentor all along

>mfw I realize I'm in Creation as a Mortal Hero, and end up fistfighting a Solar before getting my skull partially cracked

>mfw I realize EVERYONE EVER wants me dead in The God of High School, commencing a huge fighting gauntlet I'm absolutely not prepared or ready for

>mfw I realize that not only will I become a girl whenever the universe sees fit, but Binbougami and Senran Kagura makes me look like a freak and a half and people keep staring or taking pictures

I think I'm just spending a fraction of my chain having a panic attack at this point.
>>
>>53535759
Dicks, just to throw people off guard.
>>
File: dark-souls.gif (848KB, 499x272px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls.gif
848KB, 499x272px
>>53536178
When I saw Lucy in the sky with demons in Divel Survivor.
>>
Where can I get things similar to War Trophies from God of High School, in the sense of "get new tattoos / have tattoos update based on X or Y". I don't mean one-and-done tat purchases like God of War, but tattoos that keep up with my dumb bullshit.
>>
>>53536274
>God of fire, light, the sun...and dicks.
>Flash anybody who starts shit with you.
>???
>Profit!
>>
File: Grail Kun.jpg (5KB, 95x205px) Image search: [Google]
Grail Kun.jpg
5KB, 95x205px
>>53536178
It would have to be when I accidentally made my own Grail-kun, they were a robotic version that had Wishcraft and the power of the 2nd Magic to reach everywhere for infinite power.
>>
>>53536322
far cry,they willl even cause dumb bullshit on occasion
>>
>>53536258
>Fear my quirk「Gold Star」!
>OLE! OLE! OLE!
>>
Starting roll chain, give me some jumps.
Also feel free to put in some OP ones to be a dick.
>>
>>53536322
I know I propose this for anything to do with changing the body, but it always makes sense, so: Get a Symbiote, from Symbiote. It's sapient, so it can tell what crazy stuff you've been up to that's tattoo-worthy. It can manipulate your flesh, so it can make those tattoos easily just by moving some pigment around. And it's got insane multitasking abilities, so it can work on something that minor without getting distracted at all.
>>
>>53536366
"OP" Jumps? You got it anon! One Piece
>>
>>53536366
Dungeon Siege 2, Panty and Stocking, and Yoshi Island
>>
>>53536366
The Gamer

Figure I'll give you one where you can get strong easily without excessive risk, throw you a bone.
>>
>>53536366
supreme Commander
>>
>>53536366
Light of Terra
>>
>>53536399
>without excessive risk
Nani? I thought The Gamer was ridiculously dangerous?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53536393
>>53536398
>>53536399
>>53536414
>>53536429
1: One Piece
2: Dungeon Siege 2
3: Panty and Stocking
4: Yoshi Island
5: The Gamer
6: Supreme Commander
7: Light of Terra
8: Free Choice
>>
>>53536366
Les Mis
>>
>>53536434
Nah, you can stay beneath notice for long enough to get strong enough to not worry about the threats overly much.
>>
>>53535567
Companion respawn isn't a thing in my chain so I'm usually the one doing it for them.
>>
>>53535468
>Well, so is my jumper, and Ranko is still best girl. I regret nothing

Sure not a problem, go for it jumper. But then you shouldn't really be judging people based on their waifus.
>>
>>53535567
Follow up I want to ask: How do your companions react to respawning? I imagine death could causes some pretty serious PTSD.
>>
>>53536704
They get used to it.
>>
>>53536178
The first time I became immune to poison. See, I didn't factor in at the time that alcohol is basically poison.
>>
File: 1300x-Alien_Queen1.jpg (145KB, 1300x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1300x-Alien_Queen1.jpg
145KB, 1300x1027px
>>53534796
She wanted her super hero name to be the alien queen, you know, for the acid blood.
>>
File: the bird is afraid.png (350KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
the bird is afraid.png
350KB, 500x342px
>>53536178
Me when my mentor in Generic Xanxia taught me a special move that let me hit multiple strikes at once with one hand after I had cultivated a little.

A mere parlor trick by Xanxia standards. But I think that was the moment when I realized how powerful I could become. It was not really a negative "OH SHIT" moment, but a "HOLY SHIT" moment.

Also

>MFW Gentaro Kisaragi figured out I'm the mysterious Rider showing up to fight with him and he's breaking in my house to aggressively befriend me
>>
>>53536704
I'm a large part of their religion, so it's just another miracle
>>
File: Onii-san.png (652KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Onii-san.png
652KB, 1280x720px
>>53536766
>The first time I became immune to poison. See, I didn't factor in at the time that alcohol is basically poison.

Brother, is that you?
>>
>>53536789
Gen-San what breaking someone's house he'd just ring the doorbell again and again until you answered no matter what time of day it is because there is a friendship emergency
>>
>>53536789
I'd love that technique because it shows up in so many xianxias and it is never not awesome. It usually puts a lot of strain on the body of course but still awesome.
>>
>>53536789
You got off lucky. I got kicked in the face by OOO, Fourze, and Wizard because of a series of misunderstandings.

Turns out, Kamen Riders miscommunicate. A lot.
>>
>>53536804
A long-lost sibling? That's cause for celebration!

I'll get the booze.
>>
File: Kugelpanzer.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Kugelpanzer.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>53536788
>still no jump to be xenomorph
>>
>>53535504
Does gif related mean Ben 10 is part of the DC multiverse? Or is this an edit?
>>
>>53535504
Could Anodite Gwen take Raven?
>>
File: Bartender15.jpg (14KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
Bartender15.jpg
14KB, 400x223px
>>53536766
>>53536804
You poor tbings, its ok though, you can still get inebriated you just have to go at it sideways by having your drinks blessed with a positive effect, positive temporary side effect of inebriation. The body has no defenses against blessings you see and will often ignore thsm alltogether.
>>
File: Nope.png (149KB, 525x274px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.png
149KB, 525x274px
>>53536178
Going to Hell for the very first time.

Even if you might be physically prepared for it, there's nothing really able to psychologically prep you for realizing "Oh shit, Hell is a thing. Oh shit, I'm IN Hell." There may have been a slight breakdown.
>>
>>53536889
I'm no expert and you shouldn't take this as any kind of confirmation, but I think it looks like one of those adverts they used to play during commercials, where they'd just do silly stuff like having characters from different series interact with each other. So non-canon, but made by the official people.
>>
>>53536928
which hell was it?
>>
>>53536877
Hey Cracker, I've got a question regarding domains. Is that >>53536140 anon right and am I gimping myself by taking Fire and Light when I already have The Sun? Ideas for powers regarding those three besides giant firestorms and deadly lazers would also appreciated. I've got the creativity of a rock when it comes to freeform perks like that.
Also, does the Jumperforce cap out eventually at Odin's level or does it keep increasing in power with time?
>>
>>53536881
You can be one in Lunars. I think.

Yo, Mardukth! Do xenomorphs count as a natural species for Lunars?

>>53536928
>Demon Queen
>doesn't eat souls
>doesn't corrupt people
>afraid of a little fire n' brimstone
Have any demons called you out for being such a filthy casual yet?
>>
>>53536827
The Sage answered the door and then Gentarou kept aggressively knocking on my room's door until I answered, then.

Which is actually a funnier mental image.
>>53536857
Pretty sweet, I agree. Threw me for a loop when it was used on me, though. Also useful for punching away barrages of blasts.
>>53536866
Damn, shit sucks bro. That can't be fun.
>>
>>53537036
they aren't a natural species, they were by Bioweapons Created by the engineers.
>>
>>53536178
>"Did I just lay an egg?"
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>53535962
Oh geeze, they're like seal pups

When I finally got to that damn rabbit island and poured carrots all over myself they turned out to be VICIOUS bastards when fighting over the next meal.

Fur and blood and claws flying inches from my face, fuck.

>>53536174
Well, it took a while. See the thing about the Moon Cell is that against all logic and sense-its' hardware apparently runs on a specific type of photonic crystal. Not a super rare True Magic crystal, just one that's apparently a REALLY good superconductor.

(As far as I can tell, Nasu is asserting that computer science is literally magic in Fate/Extra)

So the first step was after my...VIGOROUS RELIGIOUS DEBATE with Kiara, I used the transfered admin rights to physically un-digitise onto the Moon.

Then I collected some samples of the crystals, and used the HYDRA Blueprints from MCU to integrate the circuitry with one of my earliest projects: A kind of magitech nanoswarm (https://pastebin.com/ej8szZ0j) including alchemy-level molecular manipulation. After that, it was a matter of cultivating a Shard (Bastion) and photonic crystal-hybrid material into a set of processors.

So I didn't so much copy it, as I did reverse engineer the core functionalities and install them into the Bastion.

>>53536178
It's been Ravenloft. It's always been Ravenloft.

I was really kind of a goofball in the 15 or so jumps leading up to it. Either I was in '90s videogame jumps, or jumps where "mercenary" was the most prominent occupation so I didn't have any responsibilities beyond the next dollar.

Then I had to constantly fight for my life against creatures of the night. With almost no magic.

It sucked.

>>53536877
I too have a question-Artifact Savant seems to imply you can eventually work your way up to Agamotto's level. Other than the Eye, what kind of things did he make? How does one go about creating a new system of magic anyway?
>>
>>53536881
Animorphs ,just burn a human alternate form when you come to a jump in their universe.
>>
>>53536804
That's why you get Know How to Drink from Mad Men.
>>
So if I'm doing one piece as my first jump can I have Nakama be someone Jumper knows pre-jump?
Also does Nakama count as a companion long-term y/n?
>>
>>53536993
I'd say layering Domains like that would probably stack somewhat? I imagine you'd be much better at the whole fire thing than a normal sun god and somewhat better than a normal fire god, for example. Plus they'll each cover stuff the other wouldn't necessarily.

>Ideas for powers regarding those three
Well the obvious common theme between them is a cleansing effect. You'd probably be really fucking good at that. Probably could make plants grow really good as a sun god. Could inspire hope in people. As a fire god you might be able to inflame passion in people or inspire fear.

>Also, does the Jumperforce cap out eventually at Odin's level or does it keep increasing in power with time?
Yeah, it'll cap out around Odin's level.
>>
>>53537120
>So if I'm doing one piece as my first jump can I have Nakama be someone Jumper knows pre-jump?

no since you can't bring people with you when you start jumping.

>Also does Nakama count as a companion long-term y/n?

yes.
>>
>>53537145
So do I fan-wank an OC or something?
>>
>>53537086
Oh I have /got/ to know context one this one.
>>
>>53536694
>you shouldn't really be judging people based on their waifus
Did I? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. I just said Akane is worst girl, and Ranko is the best. Unless you mean the unspoken judgment that if you waifu the worst girl you have bad taste?

>>53537124
Is every purchase of Domain discounted for gods, or just the first one?
>>
>>53537154
yeah, that's a totally legit thing to do. OC companions are a thing just follow the rules for building them that it gives you and you'll be fine.
>>
>Marvel Magic
>Who Deserves To Rule+I Found It Beneath Me+The Greatest Trick
>Can learn anything, can change who you are, and have the inner strength to follow through with it
This seems crazy-strong to me, but I can't explain why.
>>
File: 1262540862845.png (189KB, 308x318px) Image search: [Google]
1262540862845.png
189KB, 308x318px
>>53536941
Doom's Hell. So rivers of blood, the stench of brimstone, wails of people eternally suffering, that sort of thing. Again, it was the FIRST time I was there. So one sort of slowly starts to get used to it after that.

>>53537036
Note I said the first time on the Hell bit. But... yes. Yes they have. Shit sucks.

One could argue on the 'corrupt' bit though. I mean, what counts as corruption? Is it just straight up mindrape with demonic essence infusions? Is it transforming them? Is it getting them to embrace a truth that they never told anyone else?

Because the latter, I want you to picture something. Imagine that you had a friend who you thought you knew. Shy, a bit quiet, doesn't really like being confrontational. They tend to just go with whatever the group wants them to do. They seem to be happy with just being around someone. But then one day they seem different. They don't want to do anything you want to do. They want to focus on their own stuff, on interests that they showed no signs of until now. It's weird, it's kind of freaky, but oh they INSIST on it.

And they they mention how someone helped them realize all of this.

To other people, that sure as hell sounds like corruption. You took away the person that the social circle knew, and replaced it with someone else who insists they're the same person. All because they've been hiding a side of themselves and someone just happened to set it loose. See, that's the beauty of it all. There will be plenty who try to lie, plenty who insist that the story is one way or another. But why fucking LIE about it? Any two-bit tool can lie, anyone can string different words together and try to make it have meaning.

It's when you know the truth about a person that you can make them do anything. No lying required, they'll jump into the fire themselves.
>>
>>53537089
>Other than the Eye, what kind of things did he make?
Well off the top of my head I know he made the Orb of Aggomoto which is essentially a super-powered crystal ball. It's also kind of like a much larger-scale Little Chicago in that it take the form of a globe that looks like the earth, is especially tuned to scrying the earth, and automatically detects big magical happenings on the planet.

>>53537188
Every purchase is discounted, sure.
>>
>>53537246
Are there any universal rules for that?
Also would say an OC companion 14 year old marine recruit with the combat traiining perk be fine?
>>
>>53537158
SimAnt.
>>
>>53536881
Jump a horror setting that gives you a monster altform. Not that hard.
>>
>>53537286
most companion options will give you a point budget for the companions build them by buying them things with that point budget.

>>53536881
oh, if you go to one of those jumps first and then go to the Godzilla cinematic jump you can be a giant xenomorph.
>>
>>53537317
Nakama just vaguely says I get a friend who can be from my past or who I just met.
That's why I assumed as first-jump I could import people from pre-jump.
>>
>>53537124
Thanks, nice suggestions.
Regarding the Odinforce, I found this on Galactus page on the wiki
>Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet ranked him around the same level of power as Odin, Zeus, the Celestials, and the Stranger, [...]
Is it just
>powerlevels
and marvel being inconsistent again or is Odin actually stronger than you thought? Iirc you said he could only stand up to a weakened Galactus.
>>
>>53537353
Marvel is always inconsistent, yes.

Especially about Galactus.
>>
>>53537353
Marvel is inconsistent as fuck, bruh.

Some days, Ghost Rider can't Penance Stare the Galactic Nom-Nom. Other days, Galactus goes down to that staring contest.
>>
>>53537353
IIRC Galactus was hungry, and it was almost Odin's nap time, so they were both weakened at the time.
>>
>>53537388
Guess that was obvious. I was just curious because I'm on a wiki binge atm to find out where the fuck I actually stand on the marvel totem pole in-jump. It's pretty hard.
>>
>>53537338
Yes, but not from when before you started jumping,big difference. also, you're using the old version try the one with the pictures
>>
>>53537434
I'm using the newest version with pictures in drive, anon.
>>
>>53536789
>multiple strikes with one blow
Remove swallow REMOVE SWALLOW
>>
>>53537452
well then it seems pretty clear that you get a good friend but it doesn't say anything about taking them with you . I don't think that's an actual companion option so much as something that Arranges It so that you will meet someone.
>>
>>53537434

Bancho the Nakama thing never had an import feature and was always worded vague from the beginning

>>53537516

This seems more likely
>>
Do we have any jumps where I could gain a space elevator or mass driver that follows me from jump to jump? I'm amassing all the properties I can to make Jumpveria an economic powerhouse once I get to Gundam SEED, and I really don't want to rely on those fucks in Orb for my space launch capabilities.
>>
File: Silver Chair.jpg (856KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Chair.jpg
856KB, 2048x1536px
>>53537036
>Yo, Mardukth! Do xenomorphs count as a natural species for Lunars?
Sure. They're a functioning species, with nothing supernatural there as far as I know.

>>53537073
Eh, Eight-Tailed Mole Hounds and such started out as bioweapons too. The origins of the species doesn't really matter that much.
>>
>>53537538
Ar Toncelino, get the seed and build your tower in future jumps. It's basically a fancy space elevator. Amoungst other things.
>>
>>53537538
>Do we have any jumps where I could gain a space elevator or mass driver that follows me from jump to jump? I'm amassing all the properties I can to make Jumpveria an economic powerhouse once I get to Gundam SEED, and I really don't want to rely on those fucks in Orb for my space launch capabilities.

Ar Tonelico Jump has the space elevator,Power Rangers has Moon Palace which you can modify to do the mass driving.
>>
>>53537353
Marvel being inconsistent. Odin with several millennia of KEIKAKUing, power borrowed from several other other pantheons, and the souls of every living Asgardian outside of Thor absorbed into him and the Destroyer Armor was barely capable of causing a superficial wound on a Celestial and promptly got punked for his trouble. And even a fairly hungry Galactus is generally enough to smack down Odin, while a recently fed Galactus can kill a couple of Celestials in a straight fight.
>>
File: UPSET ALTERA.png (100KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
UPSET ALTERA.png
100KB, 250x210px
>>53537453
Do not encourage my bad habit of fateposting at every single opportunity I have, anon!!!
>>
File: 1465323434718.gif (668KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465323434718.gif
668KB, 300x250px
>>53537124
I think i'll become something like Autochthon the only themes I can think that could fit as domains are science, technology, craft, magic and void. Probably missing a few.
>>
>>53537576
I'd rather it not be magitech. I've got a weird competitive complex about my technology when it comes to Gundam jumps. My tech should be things that my competition theoretically could build for themselves, and just haven't or won't. Also, the Tower Seed takes eight years to grow, I want this thing up and functioning before the Bloody Valentine War starts.

>>53537611
The Moon Palace also doesn't really suit my needs. What with it being, you know, on the moon. Hard to launch things from Earth with a machine on the moon. Not impossible, but I don't think it's worth the effort.
>>
>>53537616
Forgot to mention that sometimes fed Galactus is stomped by two Celestials. So.
>>
File: Autobot.jpg (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot.jpg
11KB, 227x222px
>>53537629
If you're going Autochthon, you're probably going to want Invention or something too?
>>
>>53537620
The Swallow Counter has been a thing long before Fate, silly moth. Sasaki Kojiro lived in the 1600s, there's been time for lots of fiction to draw inspiration from his techniques.
>>
>>53537660
>The Moon Palace also doesn't really suit my needs. What with it being, you know, on the moon. Hard to launch things from Earth with a machine on the moon. Not impossible, but I don't think it's worth the effort.

Oh sorry I was thinking of an entirely different kind of mass driver,how to train your Dragon or , King Arthur has the land you need, supreme commander should have the tech you install on it.
>>
>>53537629
Autobot also has stuff like transgression and impossibility, which is how he made the Exalted able to kill the other Primordials but also why he's dying (which is impossible for Primordials normally).
>>
>>53537704
I suppose I could sneak it in using the Archipelago from HTTYD. Build it there, take advantage of things following me to bring it with. Would be rather confusing to explain to my investors why there's always that fog barrier they run into when shipping things to the elevator, but I can probably deal with that.
>>
>>53537660
Well since I don't think one jump gives you that neatly, you may have to get creative.

Take one jump that let's you make stable portals at high altitude, like WoT or Generator Rex, then have another jump provide you with the material (long-strong carbon nanotubes) that can be used safely for a space elevator, and just feed it through the portal.
The portal allows you to get around the problems with gravity and it's much easier to make a space elevator top-down rather than bottom-up.

Blame! has structure conversion towers that could probably just make it for you in a thrice
>>
>>53537685
..............I know. But it's hard to shake the fate association in my mind for reasons.
>>
>>53537731
>which is impossible for Primordials normally).
Yeah, the whole things primordial have going on where they are what they can do. Thankfully Devil-tigers can sidestep that issue.
>>
>>53537754

Bancho has the right idea but if you want better land there is Jumpveria from Marvel Magic with a country and people that is loyal to you and follows you from jump to jump
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.