[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a high ranking member of the black mechanicus. You wish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0388.jpg (25KB, 250x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
25KB, 250x290px
You are a high ranking member of the black mechanicus. You wish to ascend to daemonprincehood via a black crusade.

>what do your forces consist of?
>what chaos god do you devote yourself to?
>do you have a secret weapon? If so what is it?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (3KB, 108x107px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3KB, 108x107px
>>53523965

An uncountable throng of mindless cyborg-slave auxiliaries, and augmented cultist fanatics, armed with whatever they can get their hands on, heavily modified autoguns and jury-rigged flamers being prevalent. A few Noise Marines and Slaaneshi fiends can be counted among their number, each leading a vast throng into battle.

Slaanesh, I seek to hone and perfect the art of war, that I might wreak a glorious symphony of annihilation across the whole of the galaxy.

My secret weapon is the "Crack-Stake," a cylindrical device implanted directly into the brainstem of my slave auxiliaries, it completely deadens their emotions and senses, an unimaginable torture for a Slaaneshi, but stimulates intense sexual pleasure when the afflicted slave kills or mutilates an opponent or obeys an order. This makes them unquestionably loyal to me and bloodthirsty.
>>
>>53523965
>You wish to ascend to daemonprincehood via a black crusade.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT

THAT WOULD GET IN THE WAY OF ALL MY FUCKING BLACK SCIENCE

I CAN'T DO EXPERIMENTS IF I'M STUCK IN THE WARP JACKOFF
>>
>>53525371
seconded
>>
I would make an evil daemon engine
> 1. I would steal a riptide battle suit
> 2. I would improve said battlesuit with my admech colleagues
> 3. I would make a daemon engine out of this crisis battle suit, preferably a lord of change
> 4. Begin mass production of murder machines.

Other things to boost production

Capture and corrupt etherials to have earth caste workers

Obtain a source of necrodermis

Jokereo
>>
>>53525371
>>53525391

Lulwut? You can do all kinds of black experiments in the Eye of Terror, and with the mind and mystical power of a Daemon Prince, you could do even more than you could before! And as a bonus, because you can respawn in the Warp upon death, you can finally test your experiments first-hand!
>>
>>53525747
why not try and
> steal a Stormsurge
>find a titan and combine them
>bind a greater demon of nurgle in it
>capture forge world after forge world
>mass produce but try to bind different demons for different flavor

other idea is get a psi titan and fill it with lords of changes.
>>
>>53526274
>They have a titan sir!
> Send in our titans!
> haha you fool our titan is a lord of change dropship.
>>
>>53523965
>black mechanicus

Sheeeeeeit.
>>
>>53523965
The strong. The wretched. The clever. The brutal. My forces are the survivors, of course! My poisons taint their waters, my smokestacks turn their air into acrid gas, and my troops ravage the land! Those who remain are the worthy ones! They know tenacity and resilience, they know despair!

Nurgle. Who else could show the difference between metal and flesh, and the superiority of their beautiful marriage? Flesh and steel are so very different, but his plagues effect them both the same. How precise a machine, how complex an organism! The genetor's art, perfected!

You do not target their flesh, oh no, that is far too predictable, too manageable. You attack their technology. There is more than one kind of virus, more than one kind of rot. As the holy machines that they have come to rely upon break down, so does their society. Brother turns against brother, competing for resources, and as their fighting reaches a fever pitch, pestilence, plague, death!
Hope is lost along with humanity, and the gates are rent open to the warp.
>>
Nurgle would probably be easiest for a Dark Mechanicus leader to propitiate.

> Fill ships with cyclonic torpedoes and modified slow burn life eater virus
> Drop them on sparsely defended Imperial worlds, turning them into muddy soup of hydrocarbons
> Feed each LEV-bombarded planet with occasional shipments of slaves to keep the soup bubbling
> Broadcast Chrismas music while doing so

Khorne:

> Build army of battle servitors equipped with boiling blood cannons
> Unleash them against literally anyone, Khorne shits himself in delight

Slaanesh:

> Build portable spine-mounted drug-injector that keeps the victim in a constant state of peak adrenaline and psychosis, like LSD meets PCP with boners and guns
> Capture a hive
> Forcibly mount the injector onto hive scum
> Give them cosmetic surgery to look like horny crab-men
> Maybe torture them a little too, to get the juices flowing
> Unleash them on the rest of the hive and tell them that more drugs are inside their neighbors
> Film the screams and broadcast them to the rest of the subsector at sublight
> Save a copy to masturbate to later

Tzeentch:

> Start rumors about intact STC
> On a Necron Tomb World
> Tomb World is surrounded by Orks
> Orks are fighting over glowy fings that are actually beacons
> Beacons that are attracting Tyranids
> There are Tau there, too, for some reason
> You forgot why they're there, but you swear you had a reason for bringing them in
> As soon as the Mechanicus fights through to the STC, they realize it's a bomb
> That's keyed to go off as soon as the words "It's a bomb, Magos" is said in lingua technis
> Film the battle and explosion and send the slate to Mars with a label reading "Tape 2/5" on it
> Get back to seeing how many volts a human head can take before it explodes because you accidentally set your research notes on fire the last time you had it written down
>>
>>53527511

Genius.
>>
File: This One.jpg (135KB, 525x1081px) Image search: [Google]
This One.jpg
135KB, 525x1081px
>>53527206
Proposed stratagem demonstrates fundamental absence of sound foundation in logic. Thus, stratagem will fail to advance attainment of daemonhood. Despite absence of logical principals, three key points of failure can be isolated.
> Those who remain are the worthy ones! … they know despair!
Point I. Despair is useful when employed against enemies. Despair neutralizes capacity for reason and so neutralizes enemy. In allied forces, despair creates similar effects. Despair is negative quality in allied forces. Failure to understand basic battlefield strategy.
> …metal and flesh, and the superiority of their beautiful marriage!
Point II. 618 M30 – Catechisms of Mars first formalized. Excerpt: "There is no strength in flesh, only weakness." The Flesh is mortal, the Machine is immortal. Any attempt to attain immortality through the flesh is illogical. Failure to understand basic universal truth.
>Nurgle.
Point III. Nurgle corresponds to decay, despair, stagnancy. Tzeentch corresponds to invention, ambition, change. Tzeentch > Nurgle. Failure to understand the nature of divinity.
Points I, II, III are illogical, ergo, any stratagem relying on them is illogical, ergo, success of stratagem relying on points I, II, III is statistically impossible.
>You attack their technology.
Stratagem does not rely on Points I, II, or III. Stratagem based in strong logical basis. Analysis: Stratagems of yourself and this one are compatible. Proposition: become allied forces. Response?
Apologies if this is all hideously pedantic mate. I love the idea of Nurglite Heretek, but I thought this would be more fun. So… response?
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (86KB, 890x388px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
86KB, 890x388px
>>53524817
>stimulates intense sexual pleasure when the afflicted slave kills or mutilates an opponent or obeys an order.
>>
File: i cast fist 2.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
i cast fist 2.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>53523965

>Other aspirants, hordes of servitor drones and a small contingent of dark titan war machines.
>Chaos undivided
>Ritual to cause warp storms leading to/from a sector so that it will not have survivors/reinforcements.
>>
>What do your forces consist of?
The high ranking members are aspirants no doubt plumped from the ranks of the mechanicus itself, I initiate them into my cause by appealing to their intrigue and then setting their minds down the maze with contradictions and truths that will lead them to enlightenment of change that is Tzeentch. Beyond that the typical retuine of servitors and suitable cultist with implanted demon possessed bionics that will allow them to call upon the flames of tzeench.

>What choas God do you devote yourself to?
Tzeentch, my research and quest for knowledge cannot be encompoassed in a single field. I have spent thousands of years mastering various fields of study, something I could never due under the oppressive stagnation that the mechanicus truly was.

>Do you have a secret weapon? If so, what is it?

The Black Code is a new type of divine speech I have invented and refined and requires a special made vox caster of my own making and design that have I have integrated into my being. By Speaking the Black Code it brings the enlightenment of change to machine spirits. Sometimes they resist and are driven to confusion and stupor other times they see the true path and come to my command.
>>
>>53523965
My own twisted version of the Skitarii and Noise Marines. Almost every vehicle in my forces have been modified with sonic weapons or loudspeakers of some sort that constantly blast electronic dance music at volumes that press the limits of even bionic ears. Almost every unit has a techpriest assigned to a specially modified Onager Dunecrawler that possess all the audio equipment needed for the techpriest to create the sickest and loudest beats possible. The music created is used to evoke primal fury in my forces and fear in the hearts of my enemies. The Dark Skitarii participate in a constant coordinated dance that ranges from synchronized volleys brutal melee moshpits. Their armor is adorned with brilliant lights in neon colors.

Slaanesh. I seek to create the most amazingly violent rave in history. A rave so loud that mere humans go deaf just from being within a mile of it. A rave so fast that flesh would give out attempting to keep up. A rave so hard that it cannot and will not be contained to a single world. A rave that absolutely, positively cannot stop.

A planet-cracking sonic device that creates seismic disturbances so intense it literally shakes planets apart. I call it the Drop.
>>
>>53523965
>black mechanicus

WE WUZ MARTIANS AN MECHANICS AN SHEEIT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.