[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the various societies in your setting react to LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 50

File: 18-tony-sun-cover2-3.jpg (237KB, 1194x717px) Image search: [Google]
18-tony-sun-cover2-3.jpg
237KB, 1194x717px
How do the various societies in your setting react to LGBT individuals?
>>
If your players approach you with plans to make gay rights and equal marriages, with the possibility to upgrade to adoption rights as the game continues, you have NO right to refuse them. Now, I know what you're going to say:

>B-b-b-but muh homos
>B-b-b-but mud medieval morals
>B-b-b-but mommy, alternative lifestyles make me scared

Shut up. You shouldn't be DMing. Your players are trying to make something interesting out of your generic, heteronormative fantasy, and you're throwing it back in their faces. You have NO right to be DMing - just give your notes to one of your players, they can do a better job than you can.

TL/DR, if you can't handle gays in fantasy settings, you shouldn't be a DM.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>53510012
>>
A certain level of boyfucking is not only allowed, but expected. If someone is too into it, they are socially ostracised, however. If someone wants to actually take dick rather than dish it out, then again, social ostracisation.

Women are expected to be lustful and degenerate, so it's fine. Makes it so that a man doesn't have to lower himself to have sex with women outside of reproduction.
>>
File: 4325467657.png (142KB, 348x365px)
4325467657.png
142KB, 348x365px
my f neutral good cleric is dating a f chaotic neutral ranger. The alignments have been more conflict than the genders.

And the people around us don't react much at all, since our other players and our GM are all pretty reasonable people.

We had a couple npc's make negative remarks, but that's realistic. We had about as many positive, neutral, and negative responses to lesbians as you could expect from a large population of people with mixed views but who are generally chill.

The other player and I aren't dating irl.

>>53510050
gays or guns
>>
File: 1496009930750.jpg (75KB, 640x666px) Image search: [Google]
1496009930750.jpg
75KB, 640x666px
>le ebin social justice maymay
>>
They don't give a shit as long as you produce an heir and/or keep up appearances. Also, it's important whether you're the firstborn (man) or like the sixth son, or something.

I like to keep things historical. In Italy it was common for gay men to visit prostitutes once in a while to fondle their breasts and get an official "I'm not gay!" paper. Michelangelo was an extremely devout Catholic - and also gay as fuck - so he had romantic relationship with another man that never turned sexual. No one gave a fuck about noblemen being gay as long as they kept up appearances and produced heirs.

In short, if you're rich and follow the rules of society, no one cares where you stick your dick. If you're poor - you'll probably be not so lucky.
>>
>>53510012
The obvious answer is "negatively" to various degrees, but generally that depends on what the player is going for.

If they chose that kind of character for the conflict with culture and society, I'd be cheating them by not playing it up.

If they just chose it for fun it'd be like playing up the elf hate at a newbie who has never played an elf before: Borderline magical realm.

Basically I'm not gonna burn a guy's female character at the stake just because he's uncomfortable doing romance with a male character.

I think LGBT is too broad an acronym at this point. People grouping themselves together because it gives them political power rather than because they have anything in common.
>>
File: 1492226465003.gif (909KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492226465003.gif
909KB, 480x270px
>>53510050
I know this is bait but damn its really well written. Hard to not give a serious reply to that insanity. 10/10 shitpost.

Have a (you).

And FYI, if you actually want to discredit these kinds of sjw's you have to me more subtle.
>>
>>53510115
Also, that's just for !West-Europe. Other places have different rules.

Typically, the more martial and warrior-like a culture is - the more buttfucking they do.
>>
None of the churches or political organizations have much of a stance on marriage or reproduction at all, other than the more barbaric ones believing that reproduction is good since it makes the tribe strong- their opposition is alleviated if people still have kids despite other inclinations, and they're more intolerant of people who don't want kids.

Generally it's just seen as a quirk, an unusual personality trait that doesn't matter as much as social standing and behavior.
>>
>>53510127
>the more martial and warrior-like a culture is - the more buttfucking they do
Got source for that?
>>
>>53510142
Japan. Greeks. Although the Greeks were more into jerking each other off and shit.

The British Navy.
>>
>>53510012
In my setting, homosexuality is considered a 'youthful indiscretion' that you are expected to grow out of. The main church is big on marriage and reproduction. There are a fair number of homos forced into loveless matches because of this.
>>
It's never come up and probably never will because none of us have interest in that sort of a thing.
>>
>>53510050
Enjoy your undead infestation.
>>
>>53510142
The greeks were thigh fuckers, it was a bonding thing rather than an explicitly sexual thing. Frat style humiliation to bring the two closer. (Citation: No fucking idea, word of mouth)
>>
>>53510248
Undead bigotry is just as bad as being homophobic. If an undead infestation is the price of tolerance I'd be happy to pay it.
>>
>>53510127
I disagree, it has nothing to do with martial culture and more to do with social culture. Medieval Europe was martial and gayness was not prevalent. As was in the middle east.
And that is mostly due to the culture. In medieval ages Europe this was mostly condemned by the church as well as people didn't really have the time for it as they needed to produce an heir as soon as possible. Same with Muslim countries even today the Sharia punishment for being gay is death so it was too much of a gamble to "come out".
As for Greek, again look at the gods that they worship. And before you say that "The society doesn't reflect the pantheon." No it's the pantheon that reflects society.
>>
File: rip_the_skin.gif (1MB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
rip_the_skin.gif
1MB, 200x185px
>>53510262
I know right? When people say undead infestation, all I hear is free XP!

Goddamn, me and my boyfriend are gonna be so fucking /fit/asfuck. RAAAGH! MUSCLEMILK GET SWOLE!

>you are now compelled to put two gay undead hunting /fit/fags in your game
>>
>>53510012

It is not sinful just wasteful and frowned upon for that reason.

All homosexual couples must also have a breeding partner for this reason.
>>
>>53510294
>Medieval Europe was martial and gayness was not prevalent.
But you're wrong.
>>53510115
Medieval Europe was hella gay. Fulla gay. Hard gay. It just wasn't a part of daily life like it was to the Ancient Greeks and the Japanese.
>>
>>53510012

Basically cool with it in most of the games I'm in, if it comes up.

We don't have that many characters actively going round getting laid one way or another, if it does come up the GM will generally make a snap decision if NPC A is interested in PC B or not.
>>
>>53510012
>implying I only GM in a single setting
>implying it depends on the setting
>implying OP isn't baiting hard
>implying we don't already have at least 20 something /pol/baits threads popping on /tg/ weekly
>implying it hasn't been the case on almost every other fucking board on 4chan for months
>implying I'm getting real tired of this shit
>implying implications
>>
>>53510303
>Medieval Europe was hella gay. Fulla gay. Hard gay. It just wasn't a part of daily life like it was to the Ancient Greeks and the Japanese.
Do you have anything to back that claim? Anything. And also i noticed you said nothing about the middle east. And they where on of the most warlike places at that time (running right after the Huns)
>>
>>53510359
>Do you have anything to back that claim?
Dude, did you even read the post that I linked, you fucking retard?

And don't even get me started on the Middle East. I know Iranian art showing guys doing some things that will get me a week long ban if I post it.
>>
>>53510359
Richard the lionheart was supergay
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>53510012
Fuck of SJW|/pol/ . At this point these 2 are so close you can't tell the difference.
>>
>>53510012
No one gives a shit. The monarchy is a meritocratic republic.
>>
>>53510012
They tell /leftypol/ to fuck off
>>
>>53510390
Superbi, you mean.

Historically speaking, being homosexual was pretty rare. Most buttbanging males acted bi, since they had to produce an heir and marry a woman because reasons.

The only historical homosexual I know is Michelangelo because we have definite historical proof he never touched a woman and just had letter sex with his boyfriend.

Hell, he was so gay, he used male models for his sculptures and paintings of women - just stuck some tits on it and called it a bday.
>>
>>53510250
Your citation was wrong.
>>
File: 1375234747482.gif (983KB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1375234747482.gif
983KB, 230x173px
>>53510444
>i don't like historical facts so im just gonna stick my fingers in my ears and pull a page from the creationist book
>>
They are executed, along with niggers and Mexicans. Now fuck of with your /pol/ shit
>>
>>53510416
Horseshoe theory in action.
>>
>>53510012
>God of purity smites the unclean filth and kills it.
>If the player objects tell him to shut up.
>If he continues kick him out.
I don't take that sort of shit on my table
>>
>>53510115
Depending on the period, you may still be at risk of a "this dude is way too fucking gay!" slander campaign. Nobody is going to attack just because you're gay but it may serve as a pretext if someone already hate you.
>>
>>53510514
Good point. It can certainly be used to discredit someone.
>>
>>53510012
The kingdoms don't much care. It's only an issue when it comes to nobility and succession, but that's easily gotten around. The common folk might gossip but with no religious taboo to fall back on they don't get personally offended. It's just uncommon is all.

In a few of the more isolated, provincial areas of the republic it is looked down upon, as is anything else outside of the range of normal expected behavior. It would fall under laws prohibiting too much public display of affection, I suppose. But in some of those towns you might earn a censure for smiling too much. It's harmless though, just irritating. That would never happen in the larger, more populous areas. Nobody there would bat an eye.

In other societies and cultures I'm not sure. Those are the two major ones we tend to work with. The only time it ever came up was one time when my players needed to convince a crown prince to marry the princess of a neighboring land, rather than run away with his bodyguard, possibly leading to war.
>>
>>53510012
Electroshock therapy.
>>
>>53510631
WoD in Drumpf's America?
>>
The big secret nobody wants to admit is that discrimination in fiction not meant specifically to explore the concept isn't interesting. Especially in a game, where it amounts to "people say a mean thing that won't actually affect you" at best and "you don't all get to do that cool thing because one of you is Different" at worst. Nothing actually fun comes of it.
>>
>>53510012

My players hunt them all down. They find whatever faggot is walking around fagging up the joint, tie a rope around their waist and road haul their ass behind a cart before tying them to a post and beating them to death. After wards, me and my players all suck each others dicks without a hint of irony.

Is that what you wanted to hear OP?
>>
>>53510638
>The big secret nobody wants to admit is that discrimination in fiction not meant specifically to explore the concept isn't interesting. Especially in a game, where it amounts to "people say a mean thing that won't actually affect you" at best and "you don't all get to do that cool thing because one of you is Different" at worst. Nothing actually fun comes of it.
Piss off.

It provides a grounding to the game. Makes it more real. Just like keeping a food clock, accounting for candles and lighting in dungeons. By making it more real, the players will feel more invested in their characters.
>>
>playing in a game
>one of the players is gay irl
>don't give a shit because he's not being flamboyant
>tell someone they suck cocks when they do something moronic
>gay looks uncomfortable
>DM pulls me aside after game to scold me

What, so I can't call anyone a fag because one person at the table literally likes the taste of dick? Why are people such fags?
>>
Everyone on Earth is a homo, only the disillusioned veterans who've spend spend so much time in FTL that they've seen their parents die of old age are straight, and they get called oldfags.
>>
>>53510296
>gay undead hunting /fit/fags
Paladins.
>>
There's only one right answer: nobody cares. It stomps on the toes of anyone who wants to play a gay character so they can feel persecuted, and triggers any /pol/tards and "muh realism" autists you might have in the group so you can eject them without issue. And, funny enough, it triggers the crazier social justice types, who will get mad that you're whitewashing the struggle homosexuals have to endure. Best of all, it ensures you look like the reasonable one in all of this.
>>
>>53510012
They doesn't exist because nobody gives a fuck about them.
>>
>>53510012
their sexuality is irrelevant to the adventure
>>
>>53510684
Sounds fucking miserable. Pointless busywork and tedious micromanagement for the sake of ""realistic"" fantasy. I bet you have fun filing taxes.
>>
Why is no one mentioning anything about 40k.
I would like to see how the LGBTTTQQIAA+: Final Reloaded 2 would look like applied to each race.
>>
>>53510671
Now this guy gets it.
>>
>>53510684
Realism isn't inherently more investing. Food and light are survival aspects that actually engage with the game mechanics, so they are fun on a level beyond just being "more real". Prejudice that goes beyond a token "I don't like your kind but it won't affect how I treat you in any meaningful way" is a vague roadblock that you can't really do much about. An attempt to convince someone who doesn't like "your kind" to help you out might be interesting all of a couple times, sure. But straight up unflinching bigotry that actually disrupts plans or makes people want to kill you just means the players get screwed over essentially at random.
>>
>>53510716
Fag stopped being a meme years ago. You have to call them an autist.
>>
>>53510444
Yeah, you're right.
I do know who told me that bit of trivia.
>>
>>53510050
go back to the lovecraft thread mate, >>53510160
>>
>>53510012

Elves: Burn at the Stake
Primary human society: Ignore it unless it's shoved in the community's face, at which point the 'offenders' will be run out of most small towns -- major cities you might run afoul of public decency in, you know, public.
Crazy legalistic city state: has proper licensing forms for EVERYTHING including legal gender reassignment and alternative marriages (Actually their "marriage" code is a fairly generic "Cotaxation and shared child rearing" contract)
>>
>>53510012
Public displays of affection in general are dissuaded for anyone but old people.
>>
File: shrug-gif-114.gif (658KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
shrug-gif-114.gif
658KB, 500x208px
>>53510012
Pretty much like in real life; some minority can't help being dicks about it but most people just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>53510012
>last setting I made was for gfur but also catholics and greeks
Guess.
>>
>>53510766
The Imperium probably doesn't care overall but it'd vary from planet to planet (sometimes they're celebrated, other times they're shot for spreading Slaaneshi taint), Tyranids, Orks and Necrons aren't sexual beings, the Eldar probably frown on it due to the fact that they can barely reproduce without you going and blowing your load somewhere that a kid is never going to come out of and the Dark Eldar are all gay as hell. As for the gods, Khorne doesn't give a fuck as long as you murder, Slaanesh doesn't give a fuck as long as you put your dick in a hole, Tzeentch doesn't care as long as you scheme and Nurgle doesn't care as long as you spread HIV.
>>
>>53510848
>>53510848
>Elves: Burn at the Stake
that's crazy to me because elves are obviously the gayest fantasy race
>>
>>53511112
>elves
>gayest
>not dwarfs

Are you kidding me? There aren't even any dwarfs (female). They're all gayass faggo fatherfuckers that get buttbabies.
>>
>>53511112
People keep telling them that, and it annoys them to no end. Now they hate gayness with a passion because of it.
>>
>>53511130
damn... you right. listen, every fantasy race is gay. let's put that on the table right now. elves? gay. dwarves? super gay. orcs? you seen those guys? gay. everyone's gay. i'm gay. if you're reading this you're probably gay too actually
>>
>>53510012
I deal with it in the way that triggers people the most.
Read: no one gives a fucking shit. No, you don't get to fight for equal rights, gay marriage or anything. No one cares. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL.
>>
>>53510671
M-More?
>>
>>53510012
for real though who gives a shit. it's literally not interesting to recreate real life reactions to lgbtq folk. if your player is cis and straight, they're not gonna learn any actually long lasting or valuable lessons from your Very Special Episode where a paladin is mean to their trans archer. if your player is lgbtq, at best you make them bored cause it's already everyday shit for them, and at worst you make them feel out of place and like you don't want them in the campaign and you're dealing with it in the worst way possible. there's just basically no reason to actually do this when you could just focus on more interesting shit, like an actual plot and compelling characters
>>
>>53510722
I'd play in a Forever War setting.
>>
They don't acknowledge alphabet elementals as people
>>
>>53511329
/thread
>>
>>53510012
Humans are a bit homophobic. It's okay if you sleep with your war prisoners or your slaves, whatever gender you both are, but don't go having any homosexual relationship on equal footing because that makes us uncomfortable.

Orcs are more tolerant, in that as long as you're badass enough to murder the haters, you can do whatever you like. They only respect strength, the rest is accessory.

Centaurs are probably a bit homophobic too because they're very family-oriented. So I suppose they'd encourage bisexuality if SOME gayness seems inevitable in someone.

Also most of them are tribal, shamanistic societies, to which the gods are by essence very close to mortals. So trans* people are not necessarily seen as weirdos, but more like incarnations of divine/spirit shenanigans. Like an MtF person would be seen, for example, as a female spirit incarnating in a male body for some reason. Trans* people aren't the only cases where that happens, the idea that spirits incarnate in people and that explains what those people are/can do/look like/etc. is fairly common.
>>
>>53511329
>alphabet elementals
My sides
>>
>>53510768
>But straight up unflinching bigotry that actually disrupts plans or makes people want to kill you just means the players get screwed over essentially at random.

Except it's not random. If you play an Elf and walk into a town that hates Elves, you're getting screwed due to your character choices.
Same thing applies to Gays, Trannies, or Necromancers. Then again, most players I've met don't have a problem with in-game bigotry. If some homo wants to make a homo character, that's fine, but don't bitch when their homo-ness becomes a problem. Since they definitely won't bitch when the queer prince wants to take them aside for some "roleplay".
>>
Well given its a fantasy setting i just see it fit that no ine really gives any second thoughts to any lgbt people. Don't wanna be a dude anymore? Your landlord knows a guy who can get a mage to perform a transformative spell on you.

Least how I see it
>>
>>53510050
i know it's copypasta bait but i legitimately agree with all of this (other than the adoption thing but only because i feel like having kids in a tabletop game is hard to manage)
>>
>>53510050
The DM is not a computer, their enjoyment in their hobby counts too.
>>
>>53510716
He's just uncomfortable because he has to hide his boner while daydreaming about being forced to give you a blowjob every time he screws up.
>>
>>53511349
I must add to that that my players are comprised of two straight cis guys, a gay trans guy, and a ambiguously bisexual, ambiguously cis guy, and they all seem okay with the fact that perception varies from society to society. You know, like in real life. They play whatever they like, and I don't go out of my way to either cater to them or shame them for that. What happens depends on how they act and whomever they interact with.

I'm still baffled at how the norm for player groups on /tg/ seems to be "nobody's friend with anybody else".
>>
>>53510012
They are two major religions, in the main area of play homosexuals are seen as sinful but in the concept of the church any sex outside of marriage to conceive children is seen as sinful. So they is negative clashes, but its slowly becoming at least more accepting.

The other one is homophobic to the point they throw homosexuals off rooftops. But is mainly on another continent and the LGBT community is so die hard against the first religion they ignore this acts of cruelty for political alliances against the first.

Rate my setting guys.
>>
In my setting. Homosexuality is simply not recognized as an orientation so no union rights but it's not punishable by law.

Oh and the church and its adherents naturally frown upon it.
>>
>>53510012

They are jus perverts. LGBT is nor a real condition.
>>
File: 6869538-1x1-700x700.jpg (83KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
6869538-1x1-700x700.jpg
83KB, 700x700px
In the satiric pulp Victorian setting I often use, sodomy is a crime of indecency penalized in most countries. Of course, queers have their hideouts, clubs and codes, but they need to stay away from the law.

In the Earthdawn setting, my character is a lizard guy who had no physical sexual characteristics until his puberty. He still has no real notion of gender, at least not on himself, but it might also be complicated to understand others, should this topic ever become relevant to them.
>>
>>53511544
2real4me
>>
>>53510012
Let me try some racial stereotypes:
Halflings: "Oh dear, they got him! Someone, bring the soap and thistles!"
Gnomes: "Is there a sound reasoning behind this decision? It appears highly counterproductive."
Dwarves: "You'll grow up to find a wife, just like your father, your father's father, and the fathers before that."
Elves: "Life is a crossroad of many destinations, albeit one I'm surprised you walk so openly."
Ignits: "We're all unique souls. Who's best to make a judgment but oneself?"
Khurits: "Don't tell me about what you are, tell me about what you have done."

last two are oc steel donuts, but just pretend they are elemental people and tieflings and it's not too far off.
>>
>>53510050
You should just have different societies have different opinions on it. If its absolutely no issue at all, then there is no chance to create an interesting conflict.

Consider the possibility for a character who is homosexual from a very traditional kingdom who is in denial about their feeling to the point where it causes them distress, or the character from a different kingdom with a looser opinion on sexuality who tries to help them come to terms with themselves now they are away from home.

If there's no conflict, then the matter of their sexuality will rarely matter enough to be brought up unless there is a conflict just about a relationship that happens to be homosexual.
>>
>>53510012
It's Miami Vice in spaaaaace, so everyone is a little flamboyant and homoerotic but it's totally not gay

Honestly though, it wouldn't be much of a stigma, everyone just does their own thing. Watch Miami Vice s1e21 "Evan" and you'll see why I'm just making it a few shades less than "literally who cares"
>>
>>53511544
>The other one is homophobic to the point they throw homosexuals off rooftops.
>Not realizing fairies can fly.

I knew Orcs were dumb, but still.
>>
I wrote a large tribe of Goblins that have very few females but an abundance of males, and as such runts of the litter often take on the roles of females, there to satisfy the males and take part in home economics whilst the males take on more dangerous tasks like hunting or war. Crossdressing Gobbos are not an uncommon sight for an adventurer engaging with Goblin societies.
>>
File: fag.jpg (27KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
27KB, 310x310px
>>53510012
>>
Is being fucked by your own zombie constructs gay?
>>
>>53511973
I've read that short story
>>
>>53511930
i smirked
>>
>>53510012
Officially, the Empire has no stance. It's difficult enough to manage more important matters when it can take over a year for information to reach the edges of your empire due to the limitations on FTL travel.

There are about as many reactions to it as their are worlds in the Empire, and among the 98 Homeworlds, there are more reactions from culture to culture than there are in entire subsectors.

As a general rule, however, most places range from "tolerant while quietly judging" to "open acceptance" for no other reason than nobody in the group wants to explore gender identity and sexual orientation politics when we could be exploring alien planets instead.
>>
File: 1420193171099.png (1MB, 1192x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1420193171099.png
1MB, 1192x1068px
>"Can I play an lgbt character?"
What? What do you want to play? Is it OP?
>"N-no, just like, a trans character?"
Why? Just play as whatever gender you want, stop trying to insert your weird fetishes into my game.
>"It's not a fetish!"
It's real life drama in my fantasy world, if you seriously want to play as someone who has a mental problem that makes social situations harder then go ahead, I won't stop you from roleplaying but the moral and social system of this world is similar to dark ages Europe, I told you this when we started.
>>
>>53512245
>typing up a rant against an imaginary opponent about something irrelevant while posting an anime avatar

kek @ your life
>>
>>53510142

/fit/
>>
>>53510012
Death on sight. The only reasonable response.
>>
File: Some_d3d429_6239378.jpg (20KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
Some_d3d429_6239378.jpg
20KB, 600x378px
>>53512287
OP's question was how I would deal with it, I demonstrated, I'd ask them first of all "what?" and second of all "why?" and then tell them "no" anyway because it's a stupid idea that doesn't require much thought to notice is stupid.
>kek @ your life
Second dumbest post in the whole thread besides that stupid first response that I'm like 50/50 sure is bait.
>>
>>53510012
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>53512382
now you double down when called out, just embarrassing dude
>>
Lesbians and gays(and straights for that matter) would be considered picky but not overly strange if they were older. Younger people would also tend to be seen as being caught up in the weird new sexual trend, especially if they also went out of their way to dress modest or identified as explicitly monogamist.

Bisexuality is the norm.

Transgender people would be seen as really really weird, given how trivially available sec change surgeries are. It would be like building an identity based around wanting a cup of coffee. Just shut up and go to the corner store my dude.
>>
File: no.jpg (78KB, 715x495px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
78KB, 715x495px
>>53512445
The only one doubling down here is you, my dude.
>>
File: yo.png (55KB, 301x483px) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
55KB, 301x483px
Isn't built of gender change a fairly low level magic item?
>>
>>53512467
Sorry you can't undo who you are no that you have been made aware of it.
>>
>>53511147
The superbowl? Gay.
>>
>>53512483
Cursed item.
>>
File: urafagit.jpg (8KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
urafagit.jpg
8KB, 296x170px
>>53512531
You are under the mistaken impression that I dislike myself for some reason.
Stop projecting and seek help you socially inept troglodyte.
>>
>>53510012
For the most part, the social positions (and the actual, mechanical positions) of the people involved are what matter, more than the bits and bobs they have; who's on top? who's on the bottom? Someone could come running up to you and say "The emperor was seen fucking a slave boy!" and, more likely than not, your reaction would be "Yeah? So what? I'm fucking one right now!" But, what would get get your goat - after the slave was finished with it - would be if the someone came running up to you and said that "The emperor was seen getting fucked by a slave boy!"

Of course, there are a lot of exceptions - master-apprentice relationships are almost expected to involve a little give-and-take; soldiers, too, get a free-pass, mostly because its hard to find a more macho business than murdering the fuck out of people ... partly because they could murder the fuck out of you if you said anything about it.
>>
Relationships are mostly purely political with the intention of offspring, so no marriage. Though homosexual relationships, while a bit odd, aren't too looked down apon, as long as it's just a sex thing.
>>
>>53512585
>>53512611
Someone should just shoot you guys already.
>>
>>53512650
No firearms in my magical realm anon
>>
>>53510012
In a world where the sentient races are fighting the fantasty Zombie apocalypse from a handful of cities, being Gay is fine. Not fine is not having children. Death rate is so high, every man needs to have large families to ensure that humanity doesn't die. Drew it from the Painted Man series and Krasia.
>>
>>53512814
You SJWs enjoy silly contradictions.
In a zombie apocalypse, getting rid of the enemy in your own camp takes priority before addressing exterior threats.
That means killing all the gays and then using them for zombie bait.

Hopefully all their STD's will have a negative effect on the zombies. If not, it's not like AIDs zombies are that much worse than regular zombies.
>>
>>53510012
I almost never think about sex when I'm trying to run a cool adventure for my players and therefore I never ask for (or think about) a character's sexuality. If one of them specifically brings up a sex related topic or suddenly starts talking about their character's sexuality my setting responds like I do: it gets slightly uncomfortable and then does what it needs to do to quickly resolve the issue and get on with the adventuring.

If there's someone who can't stop bringing up sex during the game I will ask the player privately if it's something he/she wants to talk to me about outside of the game.
>>
I have two campaign running right now, with two different group, and are hillariously different on this subject:

The first one I play with my 4 straight budys. There this guy, not completly a vilains, but basically a pain in the ass of my player since day fucking one. I present him as some kind of classy gentleman thief type. Well one time they where at a tavern with him, and just to fuck with them, I made my npc flirt wih one of the guy. And they all took the fucking bait.

Now imagine 3 hard boiled adventurer competing for the attentions of fancy boy, completly sure that he's gay as hell and wanting to use it as much as possible. Meanwhile my NPC is confuse as fuck since he's totally hetero and trying to steel the crown of the king, not to live a rom com.

On the other hand I play with all my LGBT+ buddy in a distopian setting a bit like "V for Vendetta" where everybody is queer as fuck. It actually almost never brought up aside from why he regime try to kill them and why hey formed he resistance. We jokingly refer to it as "the rainbow mafia"

So yeah. The hetero actually enjoy playing gays, will the gays enjoy executing their anarchist fantasy. Go figure.
>>
>>53510012
In the setting I play they most of them wouldn't care. Their Godess of Love, Wine, Art cares about equality in the relationship, not which combination it is. (They have those Idea that Sex is better and better the closer Feeling Good & Making Feeling Good comes to 50% / 50%, because "Becoming One" and shit. Her Priests have some kind of Spirtualistic / Esoteric Flair to them.) Actually, I don't know if Trans Peoble exist in the world, if yes, than probably trough magic, but than they would be, if hated, because of the magic and not the fact that their trans.
>>
>>53510012
they dont because i dont bring them up
>>
>>53512882
I play secretly gay men in campaigns I'm in, and other players can't do anything about it because they don't know my character lusts after their characters :D
>>
It doesn't really come up between goblin slaying and macguffin chasing.
Also your thread is shit.
>>
>>53513036
You sound like exactly the sort of person we all need less of in this world.
>>
>>53513036
Funny, I have a lot of Rainbow Letters players too, and I've noticed the same. My straight players are a bit more likely to make it a point to play LGBT+ characters, while the others might play some but usually play up some other aspect of their character more.

It's as if people are trying to play characters who are different from them.

You sound like a cool GM.
>>
>>53513159
They all know. You're never as subtle as you think you are.
>>
File: donatello david.jpg (192KB, 1600x1048px) Image search: [Google]
donatello david.jpg
192KB, 1600x1048px
>>53510440
this is one of the few contemporary pieces to him that surpass him in thirst
>>
>>53513273
You also sound like the kind of living disease who would feel the need to encourage each other like that. The kind where even though you're both pieces of shit, you'll stand by each other because you consider it a necessity for your own ideological survival.

It's good to know that that's all only a front and you'll gladly backstab each other without hesitation.
>>
File: 1411419384847.jpg (59KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1411419384847.jpg
59KB, 604x453px
Varies depending on your location. Earth hasn't changed a bit. It's not gay if it's on the Moon or on the Mars shuttle. On Mars, it's up in the air. There's religious missionaries and chaplains that might object, but even they have varying degrees of tolerance. If there's any non-religious objection, it's mostly due to the potential for STD epidemics. But as long as you don't spread gay cancer or piss off the "kys fag" crowd, it's a non-issue; people are more concerned about food, water, breathable air, and the brewing Martian independence movement than gay buttsex.

Robosexuality, on the other hand...
>>
>>53510440
>historical revisionism

Man, you gays just never stop. Do yourself a favor, and actually read up on this before you flaunt such basic falsehoods with open abandon.
>>
>lgbt rights in my londonistan
absolutely haram
>>
>>53513294
Obviously they then like it :D
>>
>>53512287
>imaginary opponent
you have not been dm'ing that long I take it?
>>
>>53513328
I know it's hard to compute people actually being able to have fun together.
I don't do anything ideologically, dude. I just try to make the game enjoyable for my players, whatever it is they want to play.
It does work. They're having fun, whomever they are. I'm not even sure what to answer to you. Sorry for making people have a good time?
Was your day that shitty?
>>
File: 1459356803625.gif (703KB, 245x178px) Image search: [Google]
1459356803625.gif
703KB, 245x178px
>>53513440
>I don't do anything ideologically, dude.
>>
>>53513242
Of all the faggots in the thread, why that guy in particular?
>>
>>53512536
the superbowl's gay. football is gay. footballs are gay. helmets? gay
>>
>transhuman setting where people using non humanoid bodies is not outside of the norm
>what does sexuality even mean at that point?
>>
If your players approach you with plans to publicly punish sodomites, with the possibility to upgrade to sodomite executions, you have NO right to refuse them. Now, I know what you're going to say:

>B-b-b-but muh lawful goodness
>B-b-b-but mud historical pseud-acceptance of homosexuality as long as the bloodline is preserved
>B-b-b-but mommy, sex doesn't even matter in my campaign

Shut up. You shouldn't be DMing. Your players are trying to make something interesting out of your generic, elf-loving fantasy, and you're throwing it back in their faces. You have NO right to be DMing - just give your notes to one of your players, they can do a better job than you can.

TL/DR, if you can't handle gay genocide in fantasy settings, you shouldn't be a DM.
>>
>>53513440
I always enjoy it when faggots deliberately try to miss the point and think they're so clever for doing so.
You're hoping to boost the ego of another homo because you need to help boost your own ego, regardless of how much of a piece of shit both of you are.
What? You think it's not obvious and that you can feign otherwise?
And you wonder why most of the world has no problem openly killing you?

Faggotry is part of your essence. It's why people hate you.
>>
>>53513522
wild that people in 2017 still think this way
>>
>>53510012
flay them alive
>>
>>53513548
2016 has passed. The Pendulum is swinging back.
>>
>>53513522
Saudi Arabia isn't most of the world yet, Abdullha
>>
>>53513548
>wild that people in 2017 still think
soon enough comrade, we will rid the world of inequality of opinion
>>
File: 1365245410281.gif (380KB, 200x167px) Image search: [Google]
1365245410281.gif
380KB, 200x167px
>>53513522
>Faggotry is part of your essence.
I thought faggotry was some magical spell that the jews put on good honest white christians with satanic kaballistic magic...

...are you saying - people are born with it? That it's an integral part of their personal experience and consciousness?
>>
>>53513522
But I'm not gay. I have no idea if the other guy is. There's no point to be had or to be missed. You remind me of a hobo ranting at a tree. I feel sorry for you, but I don't really know how I could help you.
>>
File: [bombs internally].gif (163KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
[bombs internally].gif
163KB, 200x201px
>>53513522
>this post
>>
>>53513566
Most of the world is most of the world. How about you continue being this much of a faggot and go explore outside of California and see how long it takes for you to take a brick to the back of the skull?

Hell, even as close as Nevada would have no problem leaving you bleeding in the middle of the desert just so you can suffer from sunrise to your inevitable but well-deserved death.
>>
File: 1473478234567611134.jpg (21KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
1473478234567611134.jpg
21KB, 440x332px
>>53510012

Nobody gives a damn what people do in private in their bedrooms.

That being said public displays of faggotry result in public flogging and trannies - more commonly referred as eunichs - exist outside all common social conventions since they're neither men due to lack of male genitals, nor women as they cannot give birth.
>>
It's an ERP game and so morally objectionable, but...

Lesbianism is illegal. Punishment for engaging in lesbian behavior ranges from spanking or paddling to flogging or even hanging in extreme circumstances. Often various levels of molestation and rape accompany this process, to "teach them a lesson". Sometimes this is officially sanctioned by the law as punishment, but more often it is merely excused as understandable behavior not rising to the level of a crime given the incitement.

>>53510774
>Fag stopped being a meme years ago.
That's gay.

>You have to call them an autist.
That's retarded.
>>
>>53513589
How are we even having the Nurture vs Nature discussion in this day and age
>>
>>53513592
>not gay

Not fooling anyone, buttpirate.
>>
>>53513660
Watch out for that edge, it's plenty dangerous
>>
>>53510050
Eat a dick
>>
>>53513698
Just a fair warning. Call it compassion that you don't really deserve.
>>
>>53513684
Okay, you totally got me cornered there. Gay people can only have gay friends. Cause you know, otherwise you catch the heteros and you start buying a labrador and looking at wallpaper catalogs with the missus.
>>
>>53513698
>people cant possibly hate me
>>
It depends heavily on the region.

In the 'protagonist' country, it would range from "Absolutely disgusting" to patronizing "do you need to see a doctor?" This is true regardless of social class.

In the merchant provinces, it's encouraged and expected for children of middle and higher class to have relationships with older family members of the same gender (think cousins, rather than brothers or sisters), though what relationship consists of is mostly left in the hands of the older party. Once they come of age, as long as there are children with clear lines of descent, nobody really cares as long as you don't flaunt it and there isn't any demon blood in the mix that wasn't there before. Heck, marriage officiators have prewritten "I get this many number of lovers per, as well as a stipend so they can live comfortably."

The demon worshipers of the South East care not at all, as it is expected that, given that they live on average three times as long as the rest of the world (about the same as the developed world here, really), you are going to change your mind about your sexuality at least once in your life.

For not africa, it boils down to "Did you sign the proper forms and consult with your ancestor spirit? If yes, then that's fine, if no, go do that."
>>
>>53513728
You sound pretty angry, anon.
>>
>>53513787
>People will kill you because they dislike you
>In the US of A
If you were talking about some third world shithole, sure.
>>
The modern age of my setting is fairly tolerant.

The Grimbright past where there was only a constant struggle for survival, against an ecology where everything wanted to eat the native race including the plants?

Exclusive homosexual behavior was a major taboo, as was effeminacy/weakness in men. Weakness in women wasn't tolerated either, on a death-world the ideal women is a tomboy.
>>
File: 1483735848887.jpg (126KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1483735848887.jpg
126KB, 407x405px
>>53513816
>If you were talking about some third world shithole
m8 lets not make this pol thread more of a pol thread
>>
>>53513816
Red territories in the US are basically The Hills Have Eyes but with more fundamentalist Christian zealotry.
>>
>>53513816
Hey!
I hasn't happened in ten years over here.
>>
>>53513774
You're acting like people can't smell your faggottry from thousands of miles away.

It's a mix of AIDs, lack of self-awareness, and butt cum. The more you type, the more evident it is. And what? You honestly think it's not painfully obvious?
When the purge comes, you're best of learning how to subdue some of that rampant and transparent faggotry before the crowds get you. As bad as you are, you probably don't deserve to die with a backtrack of resounding cheers.
>>
>>53513816
The USA is a third-world shithole. It just has delusions of grandeur because it hasn't recognized most third-world shitholes have some developed areas.
>>
>>53513927
You seem awfully knowledgeable on faggotry, I have to concede.
It's sort of sexy.
>>
>>53513871
>Red territories in the US are basically The Hills Have Eyes but with more fundamentalist Christian zealotry.
Go on an try to convince me you have ever been outside in your life
>>
>>53513580
opinions are like "ad&d isn't fun" or "pathfinder's rules are confusing" not like. "this entire subset of people deserves to die for something they can't control"
>>
I love how SJWs have such double standards.

>Y-you can't ca racist against white people

Bitch, please. You ever lived in Biloxi? Your white ass will be torn up down there.
>>
>>53510050
No ones making you play in my games anon. You can be gay, but you should be aware of the consequences that that could bring in the setting we've chosen. Don't come crying to me when your being lynched.
>>
>>53514149
What?
Are you just trying to stir shit?
>>
>>53514088
>this entire subset of people deserves to die for something they can't control
That is an opinion though.
>>
>>53514088
>"this entire subset of people deserves to die for something they can't control"

What does that have anything to do with killing gays?
Sounds like you've been suckling too long on the queer propagnda teet.
>>
>>53514149
I love how Redditors always have to make these kinds of nonsensical posts that are miles away from the original topic just to get some (you).
>>
>>53514088
This guy >>53514204 is right though.
As long as you don't actually go committing crimes against humanity or unprovoked verbal assault it's an opinion.
>>
>>53513372
Robosexuality, on the other hand...
...go on.
>>
File: 1464962160221.gif (234KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464962160221.gif
234KB, 500x500px
>>53514213
>nonsensical
makes sense to me, maybe you just dont get it
>>
>>53513665
>/u/ in a nutshell
>>
>>53513774
Having a lab makes you straight?
However will I tell my boyfriend?
>>
>>53514539
Preferably while both of you are hanging from a tree?
>>
>>53513927
Your expertise on being gay is astounding. Did you learn all that before or after you caught the AIDS?
>>
>>53514567
How did you know asphyxiation was my fetish?
Wanna have sum private succ?
>>
>>53514539
I'm really sorry, Anon. Are you sure it's a purebred lab? Maybe you're just bicurious.
>>
>>53514600
Probably because you sound like the kind of guy who enjoys choking on a steaming shit log down your throat, ie. you being a typical gay and example of your kind.
>>
File: 1473272892189.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1473272892189.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>53514576
>caught the AIDS?
anon, have some class
its called GRID not AIDS you racist
>>
>>53514651
Dude, just calm down already. Gay people aren't out to get you, you don't have to live in fear.
>>
>>53514644
It's a chocolab. Maybe I just want >>53514651's big brown log?
>>
>>53512056
Because you like it?
>>
>>53514692
That might just be it.
>>
>>53514689
The "phobe" part actually means aversion and can include hatred. It's not fear, more of just an absolute rejection of all you are and a deep desire that your next short-lived relationship is that with the front of a truck.
>>
>>53511048
Pretty sure LGBTLHABETSOUP doesnt have pedo yet buddy
>>
>>53514795
Suicide isn't the answer gaynon.
>>
>>53510012
No one gives a fuck who's cock you're sucking as long as the dragon gets slain.
>>
>>53514795
You do sound pretty fearful, though.
>>
>>53514795
>I'm not afraid of you, I'm just threatened by your existence
>>
Homosexuality is a rich man's vice and should be shunned, according to the peasantry.

Bisexuality is a sign of overactive lust and extreme decadence.

It's seen as effeminate and the sign of a poor male. No one really cares what women do.

There's certain, obvious, gays/lesbians in matriarchal societies that everyone knows are complete fruits, but they look the other way and hope they don't find anything blatant about them because they're fairly essential to the overall running of society.

Just homophobic enough to make neoliberals uncomfortable, just equal enough that I don't get punched out by local antifa or whatever.

Since I find gay drama in fantasy to just be lame soap opera bullshit, I really don't dive too deep into it, and every possible angle I can think of seems absolutely boring and only appealing to the most basic of thots. I just give the spiel above to people who want to play a queer.

I'm the Yukio Mishima kind of queer myself, so I'm on thin ice with LGBTQ+ groups anyhow. : ^)
>>
>>53514852
>>53514857
Is this another example of gays being dumb and managing to misconstrue something pretty basic?

Hating you isn't fearing you, because the worst you can do is flail your limp wrists at me before you succumb to AIDs. You're about as scary as a fly, another creature that I really don't mind having die if it means they stop buzzing.
>>
>>53514989
>Is this another example of gays being dumb and managing to misconstrue something pretty basic?
I mean you are making a mountain out of a molehill as far as semantics goes, but I wouldn't say you're necessarily dumb for that. Just a little closeted.
>>
>>53514989
Breathe slowly, anon. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. The gays isn't airborne. You have to interact with gay people to catch it. Everybody knows that.
>>
File: impalamento (2).jpg (45KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
impalamento (2).jpg
45KB, 400x218px
>>53510012
Kill them on sight.
>>
>>53515089
Does talking to him count as interaction?
Will I catch his gay from the (you)s I'm passing out?
>>
>>53515160
I'm afraid it's terminal.
>>
>>53515075
>>53515089
Are all gays this bad at bantz?
>>
>>53510848
Wow so the elves aren't fags for once.
>>
>>53514989
You're getting pretty upset at flys, anon.
>>
>>53515192
Pretty much, and it only gets worse and more discount-sassy-black-woman the more effeminate they are.
>>
>>53515192
You're still doing it, so you can't all be that bad.
>>
How has this troll baited so well?

You're on fucking 4chan people, nothing anyone says on here can be construed as sincere or serious or even truthfull.

Quite literally this is a shithole of the internet where nothing means anything, hate and love are pointless. Everyone here is some sort of maladjusted fuck who doesn't understand what reality is actually like.

If you did, you wouldn't be here because you'd understand how fucking pointless it all is. There is nothing of worth here except porn.
>>
>>53510012
Those with the clout and power to do what they like can do what they like. For some, gender is a malleable thing, other like to reinforce their sexual identity. So long as heirs are produced, it doesn't matter what you identify as or who you fuck.

It's stupid to assume we'd have the same bigotry as reality without the same ethical infrastructure.
>>
>>53515949
This guy gets it.
>>
>>53515949
When everything is worthless, you have to make your own value. Some of us bite bait for fun. Some of us try to explain to the people willingly biting bait that they are, in fact, willingly biting bait. I hope it's also for fun.
>>
File: COEXIST.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
COEXIST.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>53510012
No faggots allowed in my game or at my table.
>>
>>53510012
The setting is World War 1 but with society still stuck in the late Victorian Era and the technology in the Interwar Era because lol magic so not well. Not well at all.
>>
File: wrongkiddo.jpg (42KB, 799x607px) Image search: [Google]
wrongkiddo.jpg
42KB, 799x607px
>>53515949
>There is nothing of worth here except porn.
And (you)s. Of which there is an abundance here.
>>
>>53516157
But (you)s are useless.
>>
>>53516176
They're validation of your existence. Someone, somewhere, cared enough about what you said to respond. That's all some folks ever get.
>>
>>53510121
i like your gif i am taking it
>>
>>53516176
Only has worthless you make it has. Sort of like shittier version of money.
>>
>>53516176
Yes, but they're also fun.
>>
>>53513667
This sounds like a magical realm.
Ill take golden piss trees any day over that
>>
>>53516208
But anon, they're reply to the content of the post, not the person who makes it.

There could very well be bots that post, and they have no substantial existence beyond the content they post.

That is all we are here, our words, and even they eventually disappear in the archive to be forgotten until the servers eventually die.
>>
>>53511102
The games workshop is pretty pro gay since the dark angels headquarters is named after a gay nightclub.
>>
>>53516278
It's a beautiful ephemeral thing, isn't it? The (you)s we have today will be nothing but dead links tomorrow. But there will always be more to break up the monotony of a long day.
>>
File: black-templars-horz.jpg (111KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
black-templars-horz.jpg
111KB, 600x337px
>>53510060
disgusting, you should consider suicide to promote the vile works of those barbarian heathen
>>
>>53510012
Well, I'm still running the 2nd edition of Unknown Armies so most of them presumably aren't too into it but some people are in the know that if you LGBT just hard enough you can literally become a god. A terrifying, terrifying god.

I love how Greg Stolze made that work somehow twenty years ago and nowadays Onyx Path keeps failing and failing.
>>
>>53510012
Killed with fire, no questions asked. Diseased degenerates are not welcome in a harsh and resource-exhausted world.
>>
>>53516278
All existence is ephemeral. The entire sum of human sapience and culture from the first cave painting to this very shitpost is less than dust against the vast scale of the universe. There is no meaning, no validation out there that is any greater or any less than a simple (you), and whether that means nothing or everything to a person is utterly immaterial. The only meaning that something existing on the scale of humans has is the meaning humans assign to it. Some things we've reached a consensus on, like printed rag-paper from our government, others not so much, but really even the consensus is neither here nor there. A (you) is of no more or less real valuee than anything in your life from the fleeting memory of a sunset viewed out of the corner of your eye, to your paycheck, to your college degree, to the lives of the six billion plus other bald apes crawling over this little rock in a big nothing. Which is to say, it's worth as much as you feel it's worth. If that value is positive, rock on. If that value is zero or even negative, that's fine too.

The universe isn't going to give you or anything you interact with meaning. That's your job.

... As to the actual topic, varies from country to country. The band is between "Execute if caught" and "Tolerate while silently judging" though. Nowhere gives enough shits to start a witch hunt for gays, but nowhere is really going to be loving and supportive of them, either.
>>
I don't incorporate any particularly bigoted cultures into the game, since I want to encourage players to roleplay whatever the fuck characters they want. Romance never happens in my campaigns, so details like a character's sexual orientation are trivial facts at most. I'd probably take something like that into consideration if there were NPCs designed to seduce characters. Otherwise, it's not really relevant.
>>
>>53516605
Technically no one is welcome in a harsh and resource-exhausted world.
>>
>>53510459
>implying word of mouth is a correct citation
word of mouth in the American South is that homosexuality is a sin. So its definitely proven
>>
>>53510768
>implying homosexuals do not disrupt the game
these things have no place in a tableop rpg
>>
They're all for it, because I see enough transphobia and homophobia in reality.
>>
>>53510012
They view same sex relations as something you do, not a identity. Thus bi individuals have a very easy time of it ,but gays are viewed as odd. As long as they can produce heirs there is not that much of a issue. For nobles there is a bit of a issue in that they have a different set of inheritance customs then commoners. In their custom only blood relations are viewed as legally liable heirs. Thus adoption does NOT make a child a heir. These customs are views as being above any 'laws' a king may say govern the matter or wills. Failing to uphold the inheritance customs is grounds for war.
>>
File: fc8.png (455KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
fc8.png
455KB, 680x681px
>>53516994
>>53517064
>>
File: tmp_9274-1492803123856717248822.jpg (235KB, 661x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9274-1492803123856717248822.jpg
235KB, 661x800px
>>53515949
>How has this troll baited so well?
We used to have quest threads on /tg/, and they worked very well to give people something fun to do with their time.

Now that quest threads are currently banned on /tg/, people only have troll threads to occupy their time. When we had quest threads on this board, troll threads couldn't get enough traction because people were more interested in the quest threads. Now the troll threads can easily get enough replies to keep them at the top of the board, which means others see them and reply, keeping them bumped.
>>
>>53516238
ERP sounds like magical realm? No shit?
>>
>>53517207
I wish we had quests back. Back then, we could actually have a good discussion about stuff, now this board has gone to shit.
>>
>>53516176
>not playing /tg/ the Tabletop Game
>not gaining 1xp everytime you get a (you)
>not levelling your shitposting skills
>>
>>53510142

The NFL. Sparta. Fraternities. The Marine Corps. Greek city states. The navy.

All bubbling puddles of barely repressed homoerotic urges 24/7
>>
File: mage tarrot card.jpg (104KB, 564x951px) Image search: [Google]
mage tarrot card.jpg
104KB, 564x951px
>>53510012
In the current campaign I am playing in I'm role playing a Bisexual male sorcerer. This hasn't affected the game muchas he's only sexual experience during the campaign was during an orgy after a full moon ritual. When I spoke to my DM about this before starting, he talked about homosexuality was treated in the realm, accepted where my sorcerer lives and ostracized in some places. Because my sorcerer's goals are to eventually leave the tower and keep he serves and acts a political figure head his current goal is marrying into land and royalty. I think sexuality should be open in campaigns and allow for diversity in the party.
>>
>>53517280
Quest threads were shit, though.
>>
File: face nigraorly.jpg (3KB, 100x99px) Image search: [Google]
face nigraorly.jpg
3KB, 100x99px
>>53513665
>not even memri can can deny having the hots for gay ladies
>>
>>53518186
It's all shit.
>>
>>53518186
Oh and these troll threads are any better?
>>
There are already some super gay religious people in the setting. They are left alone, and raided when it is profitable.
>>
File: edy.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
edy.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>53512882
wew dude put down the whetstone
>>
File: shocking, I know.jpg (163KB, 319x1195px) Image search: [Google]
shocking, I know.jpg
163KB, 319x1195px
>>53510012
>>
>>53517064
apparently not enough, fag
>>
File: laughing cirino.png (447KB, 800x395px)
laughing cirino.png
447KB, 800x395px
>>53510050
>all these people responding to pasta
>>
>>53518325
>gays can't be religious

lol
>>
File: 1493759538895.png (794KB, 850x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1493759538895.png
794KB, 850x1184px
>>53510012
They don't because half the population is 'LGBT' and every other letter, because they all died and then woke up in new bodies in a new life and now they're all just losing their minds trying to survive, never mind having once been a Xir Caparace Red from Utickin VII who is now a female mammalian/avian elf whose arm was eaten and replaced by a virulent psychotech cannon that dropped in from a hell parallel.

Ain't nobody got TIME for that shit. They're being invaded by fae who want to convert their holy land into dream real estate.
>>
File: erect.gif (161KB, 320x284px) Image search: [Google]
erect.gif
161KB, 320x284px
>>53511445
That's hot, anon
>>
>>53510142
Ever been to /k/?
>>
>>53510093
>this is what Greeks believe
>>
>>53518938
I said the opposite in fact.
>>
>>53510012
In my current setting?

>Fuck whoever you want.
>Why haven't you taken a train ride to the capital or bought a potion of sex change off one of the city alchemists yet? The fact you haven't yet is kind of weird.
>>
>>53510012
with aliens, ghosts, robots and beast people walking around freely, that'd be one of the less weird things.

and since i like doing nobledark, most people are mature enough to tolerate a person's right to be an individual.
>>
>>53511386
There's some gay people who prefer their own gender, like bears and such. Not sure what the ratio is though.
>>
>>53517280
>I wish we had quests back.

Same here, but unfortunately talking about quest threads on /tg/ is the one thing that gets you banned. I caught a ban last week for quoting someone who said they wished we had quest threads back on /tg/ because I said "I agree".

Wish I had made a screencap of it.
>>
>>53510012
Who cares?
>>
>>53518951
tell us more please
>>
>>53510012
LGBT is garbage and degeneracy.

Even a lot of homos are disgusted with it.
>>
The main society is strongly nationalistic and militarily proud.
While not specifically outlawed, homosexuality is seen as shameful. Transgenderism is seen as a disease of the mind.
>>
>>53519464
faggots
>>
>>53510012
>Elves
They're fresh out of fucks to give. Elves are very morally liberal, to the point of being borderline libertine.

>Human kingdom
No fun allowed pseudo-medieval. Hate homos, view elves as degenerate (especially for their lack of care about nudity, mixed public bathing is common among elves). In as far as homosexuality even exists, it's practiced in secret.

>Human trade republic
Not exactly fond of homosexuals, but won't straight-up purge them like the kingdom. You'll get some weird looks and be called a queer but that's it.
>>
>>53510050
How about you go fuck yourself before you demand everyone follow your shit. Its up to the DM stop forcing your ideology everywhere you parasite, romance shouldn't even be on the players mind.
>>
File: 1490067866812.jpg (125KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490067866812.jpg
125KB, 1080x1080px
>>53519567
Not much else to say. For whatever reason, people who died in any and every imaginable existence woke up on a world made out of the bits and pieces of every old reality. They woke up like it was a dream, with whatever body some unknown factor determines. Sometimes it's your old body. Sometimes it's a new one prescribed by the laws of the world. Some people wake up as their young selves, or old selves, or an alternate self, or any other number of chaotic things, all changed by an environment that is filthy with magic, tech, and every other force that was garbage dumped in.

Plus there's a lot of fae who love to fuck with people and do gross horrible things with all these new toys. So shit is weird and fucked and everyone just wants to be safe. So couples and relationships of any kind bubble up among survivors.
>>
>>53510012
Only doing the Old Empires, as all of Faerun is far too vast to bother doing.

Amn 100% doesn't care. Just don't let it get in the way of business.

Tethyr basically doesn't give a shit, as long as it isn't politically inconvenient then no one actually cares.

Calimshan is a little more constrained, with public displays of LGBT affection being downplayed or ignored, with quiet shaming talk behind people's backs. However, if it takes place behind closed doors, no one really cares. At worst, you're considered "unusual" or "different".
>>
File: trannies explained.jpg (66KB, 1351x367px) Image search: [Google]
trannies explained.jpg
66KB, 1351x367px
>>53519841
>Transgenderism is seen as a disease of the mind.

Like in real life?
>>
>>53520104
Well, yes, and that a few mental variants of the Remove Disease spell have been developed to deal with it.
>>
>>53520134
The only way your setting could be even more triggering is if there are fanatically Catholic white Christian crusaders who are uncompromising in their beliefs and also colonialist and French who are clearly and unambiguously depicted as the Good Guys.
>>
>>53510050
I'm the GM. I can do whatever I want.
>>
All this LBGTQAFGHIJK nonsense doesn't apply much in a medieval setting because deviant sexuality is a sign of societal and cultural decline.

Weimar Germany in the 1920s had an enormous spike in transgenderism because misery and hopelessness brings about confusion and a crisis of identity.

The only places you would actually find deviant sexual tastes and other such petty naval-gazing trifles is perhaps in the aristocracy, and specifically in aristocracy that has no role or importance in politics, such as a nobleman who was given a barony on the fringes just to get them out of the picture.
>>
>>53520195
Nah, the setting is fairly allowing on religion, unless you're a daemon/demon/whatever non-devil fiend worshipper (Asmodeus managed to get rights for him and his archdevils to be the only allowed evil deities allowed to be worshipped, not that the first king would've said no) or a follower of a god that favors a revolt (or cannot see a devil-worshipper without getting insta-SMITE mode).
>Colonialist
Yes, what is only stopping them from going full expansion is effectively waging war on five fronts at a time.
>clearly and unambiguously depicted as the Good Guys.
Yeap. The people in the kingdom are happy, well-fed and proud to serve the glorious cause.
>>
>>53520347
>Weimar Germany in the 1920s had an enormous spike in transgenderism because misery and hopelessness brings about confusion and a crisis of identity.
Sauce!
>>
>>53510012
They players can do what they want with each other.

NPCs are straight because I couldn't give two shits about sex
>>
File: 1496102319066.jpg (542KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1496102319066.jpg
542KB, 595x842px
>>53520369
You. I like you.
>>
>>53520593
Is Christ-chan Protestant or Catholic?
On the one hand she dresses rather nun-like and has a tendency to go full DEUS VULT, but on the other hand she also denies evolution.

I need to know this for a scientific paper I'm writing.
>>
>>53510012
Some places hate them, some places protect them other places tell them to shut up because they don't care.
>>
>>53520658
Christ Chan is an amalgam of the Golden Ages of each Christian denomination. Except Mormons. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>53510012
Well in my setting humanity is just digging it's way back from the brink of extention after an apocalyptic 20 year war with the Greys. Even though things are slowly getting better, our species is still one poor harvest or minor plauge from dropping below the point of no return on a sustainable population. Because of this there is an almost insurmountable shortage of personal with an ever increasing workload. So the idea that a person would have time for sex outside of there scheduled breading cycle to partake in sex and then to waste that time with a pairing that can not prudence offspring would be seen an a criminal waste of time.
>>
>>53510012
they don't exist
>>
>>53520719
>Eastern Orthodox Christ-chan
>Coptic Christ-chan
Please indulge my curiosity
>>
Literally a non-issue because we don't play with queerosexuals and thus no one is interested in it.
>>
>>53510050
This is bait, but agreed.
>>
File: 567853421689.jpg (32KB, 371x473px) Image search: [Google]
567853421689.jpg
32KB, 371x473px
>>53510012
Depends on the culture, the settings, and the cultures in the setting.

I mean, if you're in Victorian England, are you really suppose to portray everyone as accepting of it? That would be just damn stupid. I don't care what the copypasta bait in this thread said.
>>
>>53510012
Depends on the setting and whether or not the players are comfortable with dealing with a bit of homophobia. Generally for bog-standard D&D it doesn't come up at all because I think the people of Faerun or whatever the fuck it is have more important things to do than give a shit if somebody is a confirmed bachelor or whatever.
>>
>>53521699
I seem to recall something about a Rd Wizard who was branded for being a homosexual.
>>
>>53510050
That is some solid bait.
>>
>>53510012
Various degrees of ridicule to gruesome violence
>>
>>53519779
Yee, some seem to reject the community.
>>
>>53521729
Yeah but I don't really care about some tertiary tucked away in the lore enough to bug a player or call em a fag or whatever. Same reason why I ignore anyone at my table who says "UH ELMINSTER WOULDN'T DO THIS AND HE WOULDN'T BE HERE BECAUSE IN THIS BOOK HE WAS ACTUALLY IN THE DEMI MINI PLANE OF FUCKO" because it's so fucking pointless.
>>
>>53521824
eh. ok then. I feel.
>>
File: 1472773265544.jpg (117KB, 520x773px) Image search: [Google]
1472773265544.jpg
117KB, 520x773px
>>53510012
We had a crazy Dark Heresy run where one of the main conflicts driving the whole thing was two Magos fighting over if someone transitioning from male to female was right in the eyes of the machine god. It was pretty cool.
>>
>>53510671
As a bisexual piece of shit, I like this. More nigga, more!
>>
>>53510012
Poorly. Not technically illegal in the largest empire, but frowned upon, especially considering that the world population was recently devastated. Also, the fertility/harvest goddess has "pure the gays" in their paladin code.

That said, if you want to be a cute girl, there's probably an unscrupulous wizard and opportunistic lawyer willing to fix that, and all your legal documents too. For the right price.
>>
>>53522027
Those crafty lawyer wizards. You can never trust someone who specializes in transmutation.
>>
>>53510050
>undead lich wants to destroy world
>no let's focus on LGBT community
Makes perfect sense, thanks doc!
>>
>>53522090
Shhhh child. Dont touch the bait.
>>
>>53522130
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your name when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a name when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>53511930
>thick-thighed wide-hipped trap goblins
Take me to your magical realm
>>
>>53510012
>LGBT

No paedophiles allowed in my games.
>>
>>53519419
Jesus, this is why I don't follow this board anymore, it's literally turning into /pol/ 2.0. I just want to discuss about roleplaying games and the things that might be added, not fucking identity politics, I already deal with that shit at a newspaper I work for.
>>
>>53522249
But anon, how can there be no pedophiles in your games if you're included in them?
>>
>>53522283
>needing children in your games when there's halflings and gnomes

dude the designers have even catered to your specific fetish
>>
>>53522306
It sounds like you've taken a lot of time to think about these things.
>>
>>53510740
You're the kind of anon that I like: cunning, balanced and with good grammar and vocabulary.
>>
>>53522283
Man, why are faggots so awful at banter?
All they've been doing is getting wrecked this entire thread.
>>
>>53510012

Because D&D is an escapist past-time for me, there are no gays or lesbians. They all died due to GRIDS.
>>
>>53522349
Not very much to think about really. The main reason people hate pedos (rightfully) is because children can't consent. But what if the childlooking halfling is actually a 1000 year old loli vampire? etc etc.

That said, I prefer tits, preferably bigger than my head. Now, if there was a way to combine that with a halfling.... I guess you'd just end up at the /tg/ favourite "muh shortstack". So yeah, I guess I'm not the only one who's mused over this.
>>
>>53522369
Swallowing makes you stupid. It is a scientific fact.
>>
>>53516937
It's tru tho

My citation is the Bible.
>>
File: DFBTj0a.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
DFBTj0a.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>53522225
Thanks anon! Your super helpful and I appreciate the heads up about the etiquette . I've been cross posting in the Worm CYOA board and I find myself accidently doing this in a few threads now. Do you have any helpful tips or tricks so I can stop doing that? Is there a way to only post with a name in one thread?
>>
>>53522597
Wow, that pasta was actually accurate.
There's no easy way to avoid it apart from just trying to remember to delete it before posting - try to make it part of proofreading, which you should also do if you don't want nitpicky fucks commenting on typos. If you do accidentally post with a name, replying to the post with something like "Sorry, left the name/trip on" will help avoid people bitching about it.
>>
File: 1472179992332.jpg (40KB, 524x617px) Image search: [Google]
1472179992332.jpg
40KB, 524x617px
>>53510012
>How do the various societies in your setting react to LGBT individuals?
They don't. There's nothing special about them, they're treated like everyone else.
>>
My campaign doesn't focus on the sexualities of the players or the NPC's.
>>
In my setting there is no dimorphism at all: all species are hermaphroditic.
>>
>>53522369
>banter

Is not what is being posted. Banter are jests made in good fun. Bantz is just an excuse to act like an asshole.
>>
File: holi_festival_in_berlin.jpg (310KB, 999x666px) Image search: [Google]
holi_festival_in_berlin.jpg
310KB, 999x666px
If you aren't LGBQ in my games, you're persecuted.

You cis scum have it all in the real world, so in my game you're the ones on the bottom.

If you make an LGBT character without actually being so yourself, I make things even worse for you.

Get a taste of your own medicine for persecuting my people for so long.
>>
>>53524618
This is probably the correct answer.
>>
>>53525718
I get this is bait, but I doubt such a method would actually work to get back at straight people, because they would just leave your game puzzled about what a psycho you are.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.