[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galatic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 38

File: Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png
144KB, 430x470px
Greetings all, I must apologize for not being able to attend many of the previous meetings. I had to return to Jhool Prime in order to attend the burial ceremonies for my father. But I know that he is proud to show the All-Mother and the All-Father the fruits of our labour in the next world. But enough about that, are there any news, good or bad from your Empires senetors, speakers, ambassadors, and the rest of you?

For those new to this, this is just some lighthearted and fun roleplaying where we don't really have an end goal to it. Everyone is free to expand on their character so to speak, and further expand their own species in terms of culture, language, food, etc

My fluff for my Empire for those who are curious: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
>>53473061
The Dukedom bids welcome to all non-feathered ambassadors. Duke Claws of Burgundy sends his condolences to the passing of your father.
>>
>>53473091
Thank you Ambassador for your kindness.
>>
>>53473118
We make no assumptions to where those non-Avians go upon demise, so we hope that your own gods welcome him with open appendages.
>>
jfc
>>
>>53473135
Tell me about where your people think you go when they leave this world, I am quite curious
>>
>>53473206
By our people, you refer to the collective Avian citizens of the Dukedom. We all believe we are born of the remains of the Solar Phoenix, and when we die our souls create small fragments for his eventual return.
>>
>>53473272
Very interesting, it is always exciting to learn about how other cultures are
>>
File: Chryssalid.png (491KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssalid.png
491KB, 1600x900px
>>53473061
Noo are weak and soft! May Death will befall you and all your sporelings afore the coming of the Sectarii, and may you and yours tremble in eternal darkness in the next realm.

>>53473272
This is blasphemous falsehood! All are judged by Ktaar, may her Burning Judgement incinerate the unbelievers! Those who please her in this world may be spared her blistering wrath, given respite in the cool of darkness. Once more I, Kree Ha Shtut, Ktaars unworthy servant demand that you all submit to Ktaar!

On other matters, my fellow Sectarii demand greater access to the Tusant Nebula. We would take it by force but for the potential damage to the vital elements we require!
>>
>>53473366
It's a unifying ideal rather than a religion if it makes sense that way. For example I am of the Yssravannar, and we hold ancestor reverence to great esteem.
>>
>>53473402
Religious zealots amongst the stars, a not uncommon sight but still unwelcome to my eyes.
>>
>>53473402
No need to be so rude Battle Leader. but we welcome you in goodwill and for hopes for future cooperation
>>
>>53473473
>>53473489
Your ancestores are dead, fool, and you soon to follow! Only Ktaar is eternal! Fear her! FEAR HER!

Now the Tusant nebula! Gaseous Dillunium! We the slaves of Ktaar are willing to negotiate for access to the nebula, where we shall construct mining satellites. In exchange, we begin negotiations with the powerful and historical Federation Warship "Treason" and the preserved remains of all her crew. "Treason" has been serving as "Her Blinding Claw" in the Holy Wars after her capture and refit, and has claimed seven ships of equivalent mass, two battle stations and an estimated Sixteen thousand lives acknowledged by this council as "Sapient". Along with this deal; various trade deals and non aggression pacts valid for up to seventy cycles, else Ktaar nail me on the sands of the Deathlands!
>>
>>53473616
My ancestors are with me always, and all my actions are done in the name of those who came before me.
>>
>>53473543
Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada, soft and velvety, may Ktaars light never wither you! You mistake understanding for rudeness out of ignorance! Those the Sectarii wish to offend we offend with death, but Ktaar has given your people such strength as a punishment for teh Sectarii's unworthiness. In addition, your weakling emergency relief efforts of Kreethok city bring eternal shame to the Sectarii Theocracy that will only be rectified after the deaths of us, our children and they're children! Never shall we forgive ourselves nor forget how your people granted those of us stricken heavily by Ktaars wrath food, water and medicine.

Dwell forever in darkness, feared one!
>>
>>53473703
We did what we had to do, as seeing a living creature get sick, hungry and in pain is something that we cannot tolerate. You may curse and loath our efforts, but that is one of our core principles, not just in the Noo Liberty Union, but in the Federation as well
>>
>>53473650
Then in the name of your Corpse Gods promise safe passage to Sectarii Mining slaves to the Tusant Nebula! I Kree Ha Shtut, Ktaars Unworthy slave demand the Gaseous Dillunium! Kreethok Cities shame will never be expelled, but resourced well once again she will spawn generation upon generation of slave warriors for the Holy Wars!
>>
File: Her highness.png (102KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
Her highness.png
102KB, 420x390px
I have come to you, far sons and daughters of Moxif, for my advisers have brought to my attention that there are many more in need of the guidance of Her light, to find their place in the Grand Gilix.

Do not worry, I will not use my powers gifted to me by Moxif to read your minds, I have heard that is considered impolite outside the guidance of the Grand Gilix.
>>
>>53473755
Your Intolerance shall never be forgotten Feared one! This one, Kree Ha Shtut has Brood who are in Kreethok. The manifold sufferings of the people can only be eclipsed by Ktaar's judgement on those who die unworthy deaths!

With this great judgement above our heads, we ask of you, Great and feared Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada; for the Noo Liberty Union to continue in their intolerance and allow our Mining Slaves into the Tusant Nebula. We offer the "Treason", supervised expeditions of your science teams into Theocracy space and Seven million Sectarii militants ready to kill and die at your command. May your wars be our wars, Feared One! May Ktaar's eye be turned away from the shade of your passing!
>>
>>53473765
Our space holds no border with that particular area of space, so you speak to the wrong ambassador zealot
>>
>>53473845
False Godess! Your light is cool and soothing compared to Ktaars eternal hate!

You are wise not to pry into the mind of Kree Ha Shtut; I am shielded currently by the maddened suffering of Sectarii pain-casters. Your soft telepathic mind would be scorched clean by our empaths divine sufferings!

In addition, Ktaar's slaves in the Otrux sector have been dishonoured and defiled the So'Vih's mind tricks for long enough. In return for the withdrawal of Sectarii warships, we demand the release of your mind-slave prisoners of our people, that they may be granted deaths that will, perhaps, turn aside Ktaars wrath.
>>
>>53473061
>>53473402
Your forms confuse me, you have no wings yet hold titles of leaders, what perversion of Moxif's will is this?
>>
>>53473863
Do not presume me a fool, Blasphemer. It is phoenix vessels that protect the Ungoliad conglomerate; they are your puppet slaves! By Ktaar's purest fury, you deny the Sectarii their inheritance! Make an offer, soft-blade-shell!
>>
>>53473947
Your barbarism is disgusting to me zealot, you may presume to hold power but you enslave yourselves to the whim of witch.
>>
>>53473913
Your Ignorance is blasphemy! As a young Sectarii reaches the age where she may shed blood in the name of Ktaar, her wings are torn from her back and the stumps salted lest she be tainted by weak masculinity, or should such frail organs become a liability in battle. It has been twelve cycles since my Grandmother performed this holy write for me, and I consumed my wings and turned my spite to the heavens.

I presume that your wings, however, are indeed capable of flight? When did your people develop flight into space? Wise ones of my people demand the answers, for theories must be tested in fire.
>>
>>53473905
Do not presume to know my powers, one without flight, by the many blessing of Moxif and the divine linage I have been graced with your ideas of shielding or almost humorous.

As for the the workers in Otrux, our overseers have had far too many troubles with your kind, they do not see their place in the Grand Gilix, and i agree they do not seem to fit it. You may have them. your warships have no place there any longer.
>>
Hey op do you mind if I use your culture in a SW gane I run? I think it's really cool & unique.
>>
File: 1413894266077.png (983KB, 675x990px) Image search: [Google]
1413894266077.png
983KB, 675x990px
Greetongs, oh wise & exalted ambassadors.

I come bearing gifts, a dozen fine golden bands, fine rings for fine people.
>>
>>53474014

Peer and experience the self inflicted suffering of two score torture savants! Take our people too our warships, and all shall depart presently! Battle Leader of the Holy Wars Tak Ra Satuk gives her assent and awaits your delivery!
>>
>>53474005
The black star gave us our reach, a paradise of both metal and nature. There were other creatures there, peoples with Her greatest gift, thought, but lacked her other blessings, wings, the power to make their will manifest or even a Xiz organ so could not even generate electricity. We found them purpose in Moxif's plan, and they found vessels of greater flight, left there by Her great messengers.

I have shared this knowledge in good faith, one who forsakes wings, but now you draw my curiosity, how did creatures such as yourselves, so far from Her will, attain flight into the void.
>>
>>53474099
Gold is for the minds of war machines, Fool Ratanna! Do not think the Slaves of Ktaar tricked by your sorceries. The Treaty of Mogoth Savaj still stands, and so you shall live!

Shall my people and your Masters review the Nree river trade settlement? The minerals of Ksar dry up with her people. For more water, we may redirect valuable salts from Kstak?
>>
>>53474099
I have many things of gold, but your gift is appreciated. I do however wonder how you knew what size to make them, for I do not believe our peoples have met before.
>>
>>53474166
Yes... of course, that sounds reasonable.

What gifts would proud warriors such as yourselves prefer?
>>
>>53474099
I regret to inform that my physical form makes the wearing of rings difficult
>>
>>53474183
With humility comes understanding. I am pleased to make your acquaintance and I look forward to unity between my folk and yours.
>>
>>53474134
It seems our histories have parallels. The Sectarii battled one another for Millenia on the surface of Sand under Ktaars harsh eye. Chitin shattered and ichor was spilled for water, larvae and husbands. When in Ktaar's eyes we had grown vicious enough to spread her hate across the stars, she challenged us to take them in her name. A vessel of the now extinct Gdorans was struck from the sky by Ktaars will. The faithful of Ktaar seized it and used its power to subdue the other clans for a time. Resources were gathered, and the Holy wars were taken to the skies. We conquered our system, and then others. Where possible, we transformed worlds into the likeness of our home, Sand, that our children may not grow weak in the absence of divine struggle.

In these times, we continue our ancestral practise of converting enemy vessels into our own, but are also capable of forging our own. Ktaar shrieks at the wasteful wretch.
>>
File: lotrnbor02.jpg (44KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lotrnbor02.jpg
44KB, 1000x1000px
>>53474193
Worry not, for I have provided for you a fine necklace from which you can suspend the ring, or any other gift you fancy.
>>
Greetings, friends. A humble servant of the Isaac-Phokoe Trade Corporation salutes you. Let's trade and make deals, and may our stocks always be green.
>>
>>53473061
Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada, with some thought, I see place for your kind in the Grand Gilix, your role by her grace decreed. My people seek to colonise the Fento expanse yet are woefully ill supplied. your people are workers of the land no? I ask of you food and farmers for these worlds. What would you want in return for such an arrangement? our empire holds many treasures.
>>
>>53474191
You will not Allure such slaves as we. It does know do for the Slaves of Ktaar to reach for extravegance. Raw materials are always in demand, however.

Ratanna be warned that your masters approaches to the Bulgari have been noticed. Do what you will to these enemies of Ktaars eternal flame, but leave us the contested system of Kosatch. Ktaar demands it!
>>
>>53474314
>>53473061

The Feared one is not so foolish as to surrender his people and their knowledge so easily, vivid one! Your sorceries have dulled your mind to wit and deception.

>>53474279
I believe at the last meeting, merchant Wynn's predecessor was offering slaves from the Fento expanse. Does the Yandix wish to extend formal claims to the territory?
>>
>>53474279
Hail to you representative
>>
>>53474411
I'll be sure to discuss this during the next board meeting with our investors. We are not interested in territorial expansion at the moment, but we are planning to improve our orbital habitats around Eas IV, and we'll need materials and workers skilled in Zero-G labour.
We indeed trade in slaves, and countless other commodities. Is your kind interested in a trade deal?
>>
>>53474239
This knowledge troubles me Kree Ha Shtut. Is the Gdoran a name bestowed upon themselves or by your people?

Forgetting that, this Ktaar lead's you astray, makes you forsake your wings and venerate suffering? By Moxif's will, the highest caste, the winged ones, have been tasked finding and utilising the purpose of the lower castes so that the heaven that once was may be once again, and that we need not suffer again.

Your culture is perplexing to me to say the least.

>>53474279
An empire built by gold and merchants, this federation is a most curious place. I share to you my greetings.
>>
>>53474351
Of course, we leave that planet to you, and shall send you strong wrought iron as a token of our friendship.
>>
>>53474501
Goodmorning, my friend.
>>53474588
And in gold we salute you. Isn't it bizarre that such metal is considered precious by so many different cultures, all around the galaxy? Truly, the spirit of trade unites us all.
>>
>>53474279
Greetings high executive, we have amassed a big surplus of food on one of our colonies, would you perhaps be interested in a trade? The colony's supply of batharium power cells is almost empty, and our few betharian power plants cannot keep up with the demand. So please look over our proposal and tell me if it is a trade you are willing to do.
>>
>>53474588
>>53474314
>>53474183
>>53474134
>>53474014
>>53473913
Damnable Mok'va workers, they damaged my commuicator, they will be mind wiped for this.

My apologies for any confusion if my visual feed or voice were distorted due to this. Its hard to find good Mik castes these days
>>
>>53474240
Well the gift is graciously accepted, I do intend to leave it by my fathers shrine
>>
>>53474664
What news High Executive?
>>
>>53474314
We are very short in batharian stone to power most of our frontier worlds. So we are more than willing to accept that as payment, if you do not have any batharian stone to spare, then we can accept the [Federation currency] in as much as our food and services is worth
>>
>>53474696
What kind of food are we talking about? As you may know, we at Isaac-Phokoe Corp are proud to supply half a sector with every kind of nutrient-related commodities, from the talking carps of Platton Beta to the delicious Ns-apples by Ns Laboratories (which are now, as you may be delighted to know, with 35% less fatty substances and available in 2 new colors). We're always interested in new kinds of food to trade. Since we produce a surplus of energy, we may be more interested in trading raw energy instead of our precious batharium stones.

>>53474723
Exciting news! Our Company, blessed may be Her Managers, is inaugurating new luxury apartments in orbit over Guniop II. We would be honoured to welcome you and part of your entourage after the next meeting.
>>
>>53473061
back2/v/
roleplaying threads are cancer just like quest threads
>>
>>53474558
You say you trade in slaves, what manner of being could you offer for this problem? Our farms are undermanned as our Gruva caste have not grown as fast as the other castes. do you posses any with an affinity for agriculture?

In return we can offer gold and treasures, the great mindscape artworks of Sephim perhaps? Mirage glass lenses?
>>
>>53474836
We have a surplus of Jork-Ezoo slug, and the Tavazo-Ous crop. Both are highly nutritious and can be prepared in many various ways (off topic: readin my document under Agriculture to read about some of the Noo cuisine)
>>
>>53474836
It's a kind invitation, what would be required of a old bird like me and his knights at this event?
>>
>>53473061
You have our sympathies elected leader. But I digress, we've decided to end our own self-mandated isolation and wish to rejoin the rest of the galaxy.
>>
>>53474941
Thank you for those kind words, and you and your people are more than welcome in the Federation, but I must ask, who are you and your people?
>>
>>53474880
If you want the best, I humbly suggest you purchase our new Agri-drones Mark III, which now come supplied with planet-wide sat-control and DNA-programmable insecticide. If you prefer a biological servant, we can vat grown new slaves, customizable for your needs, but you'll have to wait a few months, unfortunately.
What you offer sounds really interesting. My subsector Lord-Manager is an art lover, and such a gift could be the key to my promotion.

>>53474881
Your Jork-Ezoo slugs seem delicious. If you could send a sample to my embassy, we could consider this deal as good as done.

>>53474900
Don't worry. You'll just have to relax. The entire facility is completely automated, and we'll have a special guest at the opening as well.
>>
File: Nier-Automata-2B-Infected.jpg (68KB, 1200x581px) Image search: [Google]
Nier-Automata-2B-Infected.jpg
68KB, 1200x581px
>>53474957
We're the Technocratic Commonwealth of asterisk and I'm it's ambassador. You may call it the Asterisk Republic. You may have noticed our species went for a hardware 'upgrade'.
>>
>>53474833
If this "batharian stone" is what my translator says it is then we may be able to supply you some though I am curious that you use it for power generation.
I implore you to not be too concerned about>>53474880, if you Ovaa-Kezhada were to send workers as part of a deal, they would be welcomed as citizens not slaves.
>>
>>53475027
Well it seems like it would be a entertaining gala, so I accept the invitation. Although I do have some questions regarding the event if that's ok?
>>
>>53475063
Sure, my fellow socialite. Ask away. Our Company is proud of delivering the best possible experience to every sentient race of the galaxy.
>>
File: IMG_0417.png (196KB, 890x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.png
196KB, 890x762px
>>53475094
Yssravannar knights are woe to be without their mounts, so is there any place to house the beasts? I should warn they can be quite, aggressive.
>>
>>53475171
I think we may accommodate your mounts on the planet below, at your disposal for the safari. I'm sorry, but it would be probably troubling to host dangerous animals on our orbital facility.
>>
>>53475049
I wondered why your mind felt cold, none the less I bid thee welcome. It perplexes me why you would choose the form of metal over flesh, but I imagine you have your reasons.
>>
>>53475171
Excuse me ambassador, would it not be more efficient to use automobiles instead of live animals since you are going to a 'party'? Unless there is a religious or cultural reasoning behind it.
>>
>>53474049
Off-topic: Sure no problem

>>53475027
I will send a shipment of the Jork-Ezoo slugs, I will even throw in a few jars of Jork-Ezoo nectar. It's from my own family farm on Jhool Prime.
>>
>>53475209
This is agreeable to me, we shall make the preparations for the journey to your celebration.
>>
>>53475228
We Yssravannar have rode upon the backs of the beasts for untold millennia, it's as ingrained in our blood as sleeping and eating. Denying their use would offend the famously prickly sense of honor that many Yssravannar hold dear.
>>
>>53475171
Cool art dude! Did you draw it yourself,
or was it a request?
>>
>>53475350
a anon drew it for me in a draw thread a couple weeks ago
>>
Off-topic: I was just thinking, if you could do one song or soundtrack that would represent your empire/species what would it be? For me it would be this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-yr4vErIk
At 2.50 is my favorite part
>>
>>53475281
It will be an honour.

>>53475267
Thank you, Elected-Speaker
>>
>>53475226
Pardon my language, but our species genetic code become more or less a 'clusterfuck'. At behest of a empirical wide referendum, we've decided to undergo the process to have ourselves uploaded into mechanical forms. This is also the reasoning for our self imposed isolation, we didn't know how the galaxy would take to an empire up and right turning themselves into machines, so we thought it would be better not to agitate them.

>>53475426
Is there also room for one of us? We've been isolated from the galaxy for awhile, so it would be a learning experience for us to 'get back to the swing of things' as they say to talking to our alien neighbors.
>>
>>53475027
After some consideration I believe the vat grown slaves will be agreeable. Drones are unpleasant to be around, they act like creatures yet hold no mind. A race hardy and adaptable to new environments would be preferred, in addition to being intelligent enough to grow crops on large scale.
I sincerely apologise but I did take a glance into your mind. I think "The fate of the first", one of Sephim's later works, would be appreciated by your adviser most.
>>
>>53475477
You're hitting a sore spot, Ambassador. Thinking machines have been subjected to strict regulations in all Company's territories, habitats and ships since the Great Stock Failure of 2259. Maybe we can tempt you with remote premium access to our deluxe library of VR experiences?

>>53475567
I trust your experience, Empress. I, however, ask you to refrain from mind-reading. Market secrets are especially important in my society, and inside trading could be considered an act of war.
>>
>>53475567
It is not in my place to question the methods of others, wouldn't a robot be more efficient then vat-grown slaves for the purposes of labor since robots only need energy for power while slaves generally need food, water and breathing air?
>>
>>53475615
Again, I apologize it wasn't in my place to ask. I would like to do a cultural exchange of VR simulations.
>>
>>53475632
Our Companies can grow a vast variety of custom species. Some are infused with just enough nutrient to work for the season, and then die. They don't really have to eat.

>>53475670
I'm sorry if I was abrupt. Thinking machines deeply trouble us.
>>
>>53475632
I understand where your coming from, but when you can sense the life of all things around you, seeing something act like a living thing without that spark makes one very uncomfortable.
I do not mean to offend but you yourself give off a similar feeling, but there is still a detectable mind within you.

On a more pleasant note, we have never met a people like yours before and i see opportunity in it. We have many devices that take electricity from the user, which we can supply with our Xiz organ. Every other species we have met clearly cannot use these in the same way but your metal forms may be able to.
>>
File: IMG_0367.png (121KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.png
121KB, 360x400px
Have any conflicts broke out as out late?
>>
>>53473061
Hail. We are the imperial ploraxians, and something drastic has occurred. Emperor Kinrotos XVI is dead, with a conflicted heir, and we are at the brink of civil war.
>>
>>53475867
Hail to you feathered brother, condolences to your emperor.
>>
>>53475882
We were one of the founding members of this federation, and after the war, we had dropped out because of this. Negotiations between the two factions are being made here.
>>
>>53473061
Hail, I am Emperor Nozir Kinrotos, the Kinrotos XVII. I request to dock, and I shall negotiate with the flase emperor, who is the bastard son of an affair with my father.
>>
>>53475867
Deeply troubling, Ambassador. Succession in totalitarian societies can be messy. Can the company help you in any way?
>>
>>53475801
No, I understand. The galaxy has a history of AI revolutions with the machines often turning on their masters in a sense of sick irony. I was just thinking we could start bonding again with our neighbors.

>>53475828
Oh, you are psionic then? Have you happened to find anything called 'end of the cycle'? Our archaeologists found it carved into a dismantled ringworld and we we're wondering if you knew.
>>
>>53473061
Hail, I am Gowros Mori. Son of the late emperor Kinrotos, and I have the birthright of the throne! My father abandoned my mother in the street, and I seek compensation!
>>
File: general1.jpg (20KB, 241x266px) Image search: [Google]
general1.jpg
20KB, 241x266px
PURGE THE XENOS
>>
File: Fungoid_normal_06.png (76KB, 350x390px) Image search: [Google]
Fungoid_normal_06.png
76KB, 350x390px
>>53475867
Our condolences, as as stated before we offer our services to help keep the peace if you require it.
>>
>>53473061
The negotiations began shortly after both arrived at the negotiations chamber, with their militias arriving with them.
>>
>>53475907
To prevent the blood of avians being spilt we offer our services to mediate a peaceful solution
>>
>>53476023
>Gowros arrives with a lavish gold coat, and 3 guards with mis-matched uniforms, and a slew of various guns
Hail! As you may know, I am here to bring a golden era to the Ploraxian empire! I am the true here, I am chosen by Kelur to rule the empire!
Kinrotos XVII arrives into the chamber, with an even more lavish outfit, and a more organized guard
Lies! Slander! We do not believe in the old gods as much anymore, and I am guaranteed by blood to rule this empire! Do not trust this bastard!
>>
>>53476105
We are mediating a peaceful solution, and you may watch.
>>
Saddening to see fellow Avians spill blood and squabble. Surely they should know that such is not the way in the Dukedom, if only they would embrace it.
>>
>>53475948
Ah, psionic, it has been a while since I have heard someone refer to Moxif's gifts in that way. As for "the end of the cycle", I have heard it before but bear no knowledge of its meaning. If my memory serves me a message like that was found on a damaged Dyson sphere.

Troubling.
>>
File: Zandrekh.png (186KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
Zandrekh.png
186KB, 250x370px
>>53475867
I, namesor Zandekh, am ready to militaraly assist your dynasty in this coming time of strife.
>>
>>53476113
>For hours upon end the negotiations continued until a recess was called.
We shall reconvene tomorrow, but on the Humanitas, says the human arbiter.
>>
>>53476176
We would be interested in a cultural exchange though, we thought the stories of mystics that can delve into the minds of organics was just but stories that people told themselves to explain unknown phenomenon.
>>
Suddenly, as many diplomats were to converse...
A massive explosion is heard on the upper decks, near the docks! The rebel leader has lost an arm, and all his guards and assistants are dead. Security forces come to help.
>>
>>53476335
What... is... this...
This was a loyalist terror attack! This is not over. Today, the ground will shake!
>>
>>53476335
I demand immediate medical attention! Today, I will become emperor. And the civil war shall start.
>>
So war comes to the galaxy once more?
>>
Apoligies for being late I was taking care of....well you don't have to worry about it what have I missed?
>>
>>53476509
It's a pastime for many sepret minds.

>>53476630
Civil war.
>>
>>53476630
Looks like a civil war is about to break out amongst one of the empires.
>>
>>53476673
I must admit that i find myself growing tired of persistent peace.
>>
>>53476677
>>53476673
Civil war...just great. I'll need to send some more agents and material into Plaxorians space.
>>
>>53476722
Placing military forces on alert may also be beneficial
>>
>>53476754
Since the Ambassador isnt here I'll need to send word back to the Dominion high Council myself.
>>
>>53476799
The Duke wishes to offer help if it is necessary.
>>
>>53476705
We find the idea odd for races with seperet minds, we would think you have more to lose.
>>
File: o8ETB8L.png (336KB, 789x286px) Image search: [Google]
o8ETB8L.png
336KB, 789x286px
Ahh, good to see another large congregation of galactic representatives. It seems much has happened since the last Federation meeting where I was present. It seems we have many new faces and one that seems familiar.
>>53474279
Tell me Arden Wrynn, how goes it on the homeworld? I see you've used our natural abilities to increase your...fortunes.
So what's the latest galactic news?My fluff btw: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hArjdR5NINCq9H0AthQ8iOKlHjO7cK54XN2XSwirifg/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53476831
It's in our nature, to avoid violence spilling out we often hold melees and tourneys to alleviate the haze of peace.
>>
File: IMG_0374.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>53476861
It is most pleasant to see you once more Viscount. I hope that you are well.
>>
>>53476925
Indeed it seems that a recent nebula storm had prevented our comms from reaching the Federation. How goes it Baron Taxla, with civil war looming and the death of the Ploraxian Emperor, the state of the galaxy may once again be thrown into turmoil. The question is, are we prepared? .
>>
>>53476956
We'll I've taken steps to prepare by getting some eyes on the surface and alerting the Dominion leadership. A few other states have offered what support they can to contain the situation Viscount Yi-Loy.
>>
My apologises for leaving earlier, it was urgent but now I return, I feel the hum of violence and uncertainty. Why has such unpleasantness befallen here? What did I miss?
>>
>>53476956
We are always prepared for conflict the issue for us is which side to take, if any.
>>
>>53476956
At my warning the Duke has ordered the Murders and Flocks on standby, and our ground commanders are on full alert. If need be will commit forces to safeguard your Galactic territory.
>>
This week on Federation News:
MAJOR FUEL-PRODUCING WORLD FIRST BATTLEGROUND OF THE CIVIL WAR AFTER MONTHS OF SKIRMISHES- HUMAN AUTHORITIES EVACUATE CIVILIANS ON HORIM TO PROTECT THEM.
>A startled W'nai reporter is on the field
Currently, we are on the main capital, with a group of Ploraxian militias loyal to the main govt. Ploraxia and Koter, along with the outermost colonies have been declared neutral zones!
>The sound of a Dabulan merc charging with his shotgun, killing loyalists is seen, and he is taken down swiftly with a flak gun
The situation is tense! I... I can't get a loc-
>The transmission is cut, with a bedazzled news crew.
>>
If the conflict escalates we will stay neutral. But we will provide first aid, food and shelter to refugees and wounded, and we will keep the pressure of peace negotiations to the ambassadors of the warring sides.
>>
>>53477068
Ah, yes! The comms are up. These militias are putting up a defense against the rebels, and it is a warzone here! Men, women, children dying! OF all species! I am with the Denoblos Mirzos (Loyal Hawks), and we are holed up in a small apartment complex meant for workers in the mines, and with ammunition running out! Massive atrocities have been reported on both sides, and civilians are trying to get the fuck out of here. I'm sorry, the situation is just terrible here! The govt. is sending in reinforcements.
>Three illegally procured Demesthenes Federation bombers strafe the compound
Dammit! I need to get t osomewhere safe.
>>
>>53477108
Sir. We have reported several conflicts inside the Ploraxian Realms, with many more skirmishes. In fact.... I think that there is a rebel affiliated corvette coming here. They are breaking the treaty! SHIELDS UP!
>>
>>53477108
That would be for the best it would seem, your people don't deserve to have their blood(?) spilt over someone else's civil war.
>>
>>53477068
The worst possible outcome has happened.
Dominion High Command is moving the 14th strike force to Horim along with 6 Assault Legions and 2 Psi armies.
Three times that number are being mobilized to send in latter, with the mobilization estimated to take about 2 months.
>>
>>53477122
>A ploraxian, speaking in Ploraxi tosses a pistol, a Orini Model 67 towards him.
I have to defend myself, as they are storming the complex. We are trying to escape, and if I don't, I'll be dead.
>The sounds of a gun firing are heard throughout the TV, and the W'nai is seen running for his life as a TX-35 heavy tank barges through the gates.
>>
>>53477068
Our vessels may have to make our way to prevent any further bloodshed.
>>
>>53477068
MY god! The rebels have seized a major ship-manufacturing hub in this sector. The bad news is that many federation affiliated ploraxian troops are being deployed back, and only 40% are being left.
>>
>>53477108
Yes, we are very glad to see your contributions to peacekeeping and neutral aid. Truly, we Selarians can use all the help we can get, after all even the neutral fringe territories have sent almost too many refugees for us to handle. Luckily the core populations will receive both the aid of our missionaries and your government's protection. Hopefully our combined efforts will help us reduce the casualties sustained in the last war.
>>
>>53477108
We shall also offer shelter for refugees, however, they will have to get used to the idea of living with machines has well the food selection will be really bland has most of our agriculture is centered powering bioreactors, we do still have some foodstuffs for some members of our species who refused to be transcended.
>>
>>53477218
We will step in to defend federation assets, we are already on the move.
>>
>>53477108
A commendable course of action. One the So'Vih will follow. We will set up safe zones for refugees to stay and to coordinate aid from.

In addition I give this warning.
Combatants of this war, we see your minds and feel your violence. If you try to bring the fight to a safe zone we will see you coming. We will know who sent you. We will know what you fear. We will know who you hold dearest. Save your bloodshed for the war.
>>
Off topic: Was there any idea on making a galactic map and 1d4chan page so we could turn this into a setting that is somewhat set in stone?
>>
*bzzt* this is a transmission to all federation authorities, you've gotta get involved. Currently we are on the jungle world of Gerto VII, which is known for its reserves resources needed to make medicine and first aid. Currently we are under a siege campaign in the capital city, and we are stretched thin. Most of the naval fleet in our system defected, and it is bloody here! They have started rounding up civvies and shooting them, 'course, its the rowdy ones. Still, We are close to the breaking point!
Korel out!
>>
>>53477251
I want to make an account, but its hard.
Yes, I can try to make a map.
>>
>>53477250
I suggest keeping up your forces, sir. I have intel that *bzzt* they will attack a sa *bzzt* zone which has loyalist refuge-
>The communique is abruptly ended.
>>
>>53477278
The murder of civilians will not abide, we will have to take force in this manner. We will show them why the galaxy fears an AI.
>>
>>53477251
off topic: just make sure the threads are archived. Since we've been mainly based of Stellaris you could create each race, set it to force spawn and draw a general idea of who's where from the map, altering it to make it fit what has been said where necessary. If you make a 1d4chan page i can put an info dump there for my race, can't be arsed to sort out my google docs to do it that way.
>>
>>53477278
Enough Avian blood has been shed, the Dukedom can no longer standbye. We are committing ourselves to this war.
>>
>>53477341
>>53477366
You are only shown one side. Ever heard about the recent massacre at Bloody Coral? Where nearly 10,000 civilians were killed in an act of pure brutality by the Ploraxian govt.? You are only shown one side of the war.
>>
File: 90px-Fungoid_massive_14.png (11KB, 90x100px) Image search: [Google]
90px-Fungoid_massive_14.png
11KB, 90x100px
>>53477278
JENRALL! Dank Kronch we foundz youz in time. The battle has spread to the mid-rim where Kronch is located. Now look, we can help you out on dat jungle planet, us Downtowners are renowned fightas but here's teh thing: those filty , stinkin Uptowners are mobilizin aginst you! They've been paid by the enemy and they've got fourscore warships headin' your way. Get outta there now, they're gonna glass the place!
>>
>>53477278
We wish to only protect Federation interests as well as our own, we will stay as defence until such time as one of those is threatened.
>>
>>53477250
>>53477395
Innocent blood has been spilt, now guilty blood will be sought. We care not which flag you wave, we taste the horrors of your thoughts. We know. Those who cause needless suffering will be given two options. One, surrender: let peace be found and life continue. Two, find out what the well honed mind of Crimson caste can do to you with a single thought.
>>
>>53477395
We've seen enough of it no matter what way it is put to us.
>>
>>53477563
I have come here because of the chaos of my former homeworld. It is literal hell right now. Ploraxia and Koter are the only safe places, along with the fringes.
>>
>>53473061
In the course of nearly a week the entire ploraxian empire had descended into chaos over both sides, with various war crimes being committed, and mercs being employed on both sides. The rebels seem to be winning, with some external help....
>>
>>53477395
And killing ten thousand more civilians is going to fix that? Your firewalls aren't going to be strong enough to keep us out.
>>
File: 1417446742_1882715349.jpg (172KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
1417446742_1882715349.jpg
172KB, 811x811px
Hey.
It's me.
Representative Aun'el Reterkun Jaxara of the Tau.
What's up?
>>
>>53477691
tl;dr the ploraxian civil war began, and various war crimes are happening, everything is going to hell.
>>
>>53477587
Is The Ploraxian homeworld in a state of strife as well?
>>53477691
The Ploraxian Empiredescended into a state of civil war and were trying to orginize a repsonse. So far theres been refugee responses and military movements to contain the chaos but its still looking pretty bad.
>>
>>53477691
Oh u know. Just more war. Could use your hep again, though.
>>
>>53477691
Civil war has broken out for the Ploraxians, procede how you wish, we remain neutral.
>>
>>53477723
No it is not, ploraxia and its moon koter have been made neutral zones. He was born on one of the colonies,
>>
>>53477719
>>53477723
>>53477724
>>53477727
Why is everyone so shit at staying at peace.
We're currently expanding our empire so we shall stay neutral unless there is resources and money to sway us.
>>
>>53477691
Civil war, war crimes and intervention, what's up in your place?
>>
>>53477763
The Ploraxian emperor died without a strong heir and then other issues came to the fore front which ignited a civil war.
>>
>>53477763
A question we've already brought up and an answer that continues to allude us unfortunately.
>>
>>53477789
Just expanding stuff.
Jail planets.
Science facility's.
The usual.
>>53477798
That's horrible.
You have our condolences.
>>
>>53477824
Unusual, we don't have jail planets, we find some way to use criminals for their sentences depending on the severity
>>
>>53477763
It is simple, without the guidance of Moxif, there can only be strife. Only in the unity of the Grand Gilix can peace be truly found.
>>
>>53477865
>Not using criminals as free labor
Why?
>>53477880
Hahaha No.
Greater Good for all.
>>
>>53477880
off topic: sorry that i keep forgetting to add my name.
>>
>>53477763
Exactly, we just don't understand it. It seems the most noble races go to war over the most ephemeral things, and the ones left to clean up the mess are always the innocent or unwilling.
>>
File: robot by synthetic imagination.png (1MB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
robot by synthetic imagination.png
1MB, 671x1000px
Greetings fellow ambassadors,
as it is the start of another cycle the Overmind would like to put forward a motion for dissolving the neutron net that halts its expanse, as it does every cycle.
Addendum: the Overmind would like to remind the representatives of the many benefits of its expanse and the harvest of brains and brain-like structures of all living things, especially as they pertain to the current political climate. Conflict over ideology and resources would quickly become obsolete with all thinking beings fused into one superbeing.

Your honor, if you would be so kind as to call the vote? For the dissolution of the neutron net.
>>
>>53477898
I see parallels between the "greater good" and the Grand Gilix. All must be found their purpose and in doing so come closer to paradise. Perhaps your greater good is just a slight misinterpretation of Moxif's will.
>>
>>53477933
We are already of one mind and so we shall politely decline as we stand to gain nothing.
>>
*sigh*
all in favor of the overmind absorbing the galaxy say "aye"
all against say "nay"
>>
>>53477998
Nay
>>
>>53477898
We do, just not by dumping them off on other worlds.
>>
>>53477998
Aye
>>
File: jon-hrubesch-mr-fix-it.jpg (410KB, 1690x1920px) Image search: [Google]
jon-hrubesch-mr-fix-it.jpg
410KB, 1690x1920px
Sorr'ehz thatz mez latie-latez too da meetin's! Me gotz losty on da way tada bathroom, and go wrongy directions! Me specie's bad wit directions....

As ah-paul-oh-gees, I go-go and getz everyone Vooki-ols, da tasty-yum treat madez of cooked dough, wit hole in middle, covered in icing, along with da coo-feez!
>>
>>53477933
This is a perversion of the castes and Her will. No will not let this unhallowed union come to pass.

Nay to this madness
>>
>>53477998
Nayz!
>>
>>53477998
Nay
>>
>>53477933
How many Hiveminds are there?
>>53477953
Or the Moxif's will is a deviation of the greater good.
>>53477998
Nay
>>53478007
Hrm.
I'll see if we can try that.
>>
>>53478024
Thank you Kovyi.
It's very appreciated.
There's another war going on by the by.
Civil war for the throne of the Ploxorian Empire.
>>
File: t3_5cnh0o.jpg (744KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5cnh0o.jpg
744KB, 1414x2000px
>>53477970
>>53478003
>>53478033
>>53478040
>>53478051
>>53478058
I shall return next cycle.
Until then, please consider this literature on the many benefits cessation of existence would have on your respective peoples.
>>
Curious but are there many empires ruled by eldection rather than a monarchy or other non elected governments?
>>
>>53478108
Ohh~... Dat notz goodie ta hearz!

>He'd go ahead and subsequently shove around 8 Vooki-ols (donuts) into his mouth at once, before chewing and eating them.

*BURP~!!!* Mmm!

Now denz! Do d'ey needs t'ings built?
>>
>>53477998
Nay
>>
>>53478136
We see no benefit to us, as well the very idea of not being our self if terrifying to say the least.
>>
>>53478199
>>53478136
Why we not putz h'em on da spammy fil-tah yet? Iz save us many time if we doz.
>>
I like how popular and fun this has become. /tg/ is truly the best board
>>
>>53478003
>>53478017
>>53478040
>>53478051
>>53478058
>>53478180
We can call it here.
The Nays have it. Again.
>>53478136
Good luck with that ST-023, you know what they say. The 20703th time is the charm. You keep spreading your brochures buddy.
>>
>>53478246
Can't disagree
>>
>>53478143
We run a election of which Ethereal Caste member shall lead a department.
There are a couple departments.
Department of war/peace/business/science/culture.
Each led by a single Ethereal.
Any member of any caste may vote.
There are usually three choices for any department.
>>
Why is Galactic always misspelled in the OP?
>>
>>53478246
it truly is. Not to mention, this is almost as fun as the Penal regiment threads!
>>
>>53478177
Uh...
Ask them.
We're staying out of it.
>>
>>53478293
Fuuu- I didn't see that until now, and I type a little too fast, also English isn't my main language
>>
>>53478278
The idea is foreign to us I must admit.
>>
>>53478364
It is strange I suppose.
>>
File: Fungoid_massive_16.png (118KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fungoid_massive_16.png
118KB, 500x540px
OH SHIT AN EXTREMELY HOSTILE SHAPESHIFTING ORGANISM HAS ENTERED THE STATION, RUN--

Oh, ahh, sorry about that, a mistake. Oh, this? ah... nothing... just a rash.
>>
>>53478143
Well, do not let my title fool you, I was chosen to rule by the high priests and priestesses of the So'Vih worlds. Through the 13 rituals I was most worthy candidate I now serve my people as ruler and as an avatar of Her divine will. My progeny will only succeed me if they are more worthy than the princess and princesses of the other houses.
>>
File: ralkindustries.png (1MB, 651x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ralkindustries.png
1MB, 651x1024px
Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and beings of undefined sex. Is there anything in my catalogue you wish to purchase? As you can, no doubt, see or otherwise perceive, my factories produce everything that can be bought - well, except perhaps a few proprietary technologies of our own invention, which I prefer to keep for myself. I accept payment only in Antarchy obols or Imperial dollars. Everything has a price, except gammaslugs. Those are dispensed free to looters, blackmailers, and socialists, so I would advise you - just as one trader to another - not to even think about it.
>>
>>53478495
H-hi...
How are you?
>>53478552
Any mining tools?
>>
>>53478552
Are the protecting algorythms broken?
Why has a marketing thoughtform materialized in this holy forum of diplomacy?
>>
File: umgah.gif (72KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
umgah.gif
72KB, 485x213px
Hey! Are your cryopods running?

Yeah? They are? Well, you better go catch them! Har har har!
>>
>>53478398
Some amongst our ranks deem it a foul thing actually
>>
>>53478617
Why?
>>
>>53478570
Yeah, yeah, yeah, man. I'm cool, peachy, fine, dandy, jusssst okay. Nothing out of the ordinary, why are you asking? WHY?
>>
>>53478495
I know what your being, I do not bear you ill will as long as the feeling is mutual.
>>53478552
A bold claim such as "produce everything that can be bought" is ill placed. Regardless, I am curious as to what purity of zro dust is available.
>>
>>53478570
Mining tools? Naturally. At Ralk, we mine whole asteroids at once. My Atlantis Theta shipyards recently completed an upgrade to eleven of the Becquerel Mk. III General Purpose Vessels, to allow them to mount General Technologies' new N class isotopic separation array. Run her well, and you'll be pumping about a million tons refined actinides through the tubes per day. And, while I'll concede GenTech's new arrays are frankly marvelous (in performance... and pricing), everyone knows you can't beat Ralk thrusters and Reflectors for speed, range and efficiency.
>>
>>53478690
No reason.
You um...
Whats your species name?
>>
>>53478701
w-w-w-what you talking about? ah bear, hahah very funny man. b-b-but i really don't know what you're talking about man....
bye
>>
File: 1487410107002.jpg (178KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
1487410107002.jpg
178KB, 1024x772px
On behalf of our people, and the whole of the Zubarakian Empire, we would like to thank our fellow members of the federation for granting us a position here. I was instructed to relay messages to any and all those who wish to cooperate with us that we are more than happy and willing to open up diplomatic negotiations if the need for some arises. Be it for initiating trade agreements or other such things where it is essential that a mutually beneficial agreement is made.

And, in case any of those present wish to consider declaring war on us for whichever reason one may come up with, we are always more than happy to provide battles for those who might seek them, but a word of caution if I may, despite our military might being seemingly insignificant, our coffers and warehouses are the opposite, and, although it may not be known here, yet, it is somewhat of a tradition for our Empire to employ private contractors whenever, and wherever we find our own forces lacking.
>>
>>53478580
A marketing algorithm? It is I, in person - the president of the biggest of the Big Three corps. We might not outgun most of you empires and federations, but you can bet we out-tech and out-produce anything your state science and industry bureaucracies can manage.
>>
>>53478742
m-my species name, my species name man? the hell you asking that for man? you some type of specist is that it?
>>
>>53478701
Zro dust? In quantity and to order. What are your specifications?
>>
>>53478644
Goes against our traditions and ways of life
>>
>>53476861
Good evening, Viscount. I'm sorry, my duties as a member of our board often force me to leave the embassy for some moments.
As for my homeworld, the situation is pleasant. We just reached a population of 12 billions, and new arcologies are being built every day. It seems yesterday that our company was based on this planet alone.
>>
>>53478784
Superfluid black zro at at least 98.43% purity. 500 units would be nice.
>>
>>53478552
Biomass if possible.
>>
>>53478774
No...
>>53478756
We'd like to make some trade deals.>>53478738
We'll buy it.
>>
>>53478756
My dear Zubarakian, you should have a look through our Security catalogue. We recently completed design work on a new class of gamma monitors, the Conquistador Mk. I. The gammagun we've drawn up for her outclasses anything ever built for precision, and is the closest thing you'll get to having genuine Earth firepower in your arsenal - although, naturally, we can't quite match the imperials' Neptune class. Good luck capturing one of those though, or affording one even if Earth was selling. The Conquistador is far better value, though - a quarter the cost, roughly half the muzzle joules. We'll even throw in expert company technicians if you're willing to pay. A quick disclaimer: Ralk technical personnel are provided on condition that they are not to be contractually, biologically or morally obliged to take part in any operation entailing a risk of death higher than twenty (20) percent. Good luck running the new high-band targeting radar without them, though. Even I don't understand that thing, and I designed it - or at least came up with the principle. If you want cannon fodder, go to Chi or GenTech. Ralk employees are scientific professionals, not infantry. And Ralk ships are precision instruments, not projectile sponges.
>>
>>53478756
You are a most fascinating being Ambassador Serl, pray tell me more of your most venerable nation?
>>
FEDERATION NEWS:
Ancient Awakened empire weapons found among raided cache of arms, same for Vogel weapons
death count for the civil war- 10,000,000 and rising, with nearly 3,000,000 civilian casualities. Hikeros, main industrial center of Realms attacked and blockaded, meanwhile the major fuel center has been retaken by Ploraxian forces, and they are pushing back the rebels.
>>
>>53478964
Excellent. My starting price is 1600 obols per unit, so 80 000 obols for 500. But for that size of order, I'll give you a 1.5% discount.
I never liked keeping that stuff around, even in the remote warehouse on Myopia. One clumsy-pawed mutt gets even a gram of it into a hab atmo, and you'll be cleaning Antarchy citizens' lung fragments off the walls in a week.
>>
I must regret to inform you that I am heading back to my quarters, my I am in need of some rest. So any questions regarding me or the Noo Liberty Union will be answered as soon as I emerge from my resting sack.
>>
>>53478552
>>53479067
A merchant? How convenient, the honorable Zubarakian Lord Marshall, Secretary of War, and acting commander of our armed forces, Zkyen Hett asked me to seek out any and all possible sources for offensive and defensive equipment. The request sizing to more or less arming and equipping our current armed forces twice. This includes planetary defenses, shipboard weapons, shields, and if necessary power generators and ammunition for the equipment and/or weapons respectively.

Simply put, our Secretary of War wished for me to offer to buy a lot of guns, more or less all sizes too. That and shield generators, I can't grasp why he'd want any we already have ample shielding for most if not all of the things we need to put shields on anyway...

Oh well, our inquiry has been presented.
Naturally this is only an opener and we'd be more than happy to negotiate terms of commerce as soon as possible, given of course that you, and your company are able to provide.

Oh and regarding the offer of your technical professionals, or more specifically, the sidenotes for the mercenaries, we already have a quite lucrative business arrangement with another company, but since you weren't offering those services it hardly matters anyway, although we are very interested in the weapons you've mentioned.

>>53479015
Most honorable representative, I must say I am glad to hear you say so, is there something special you may be seeking for your kin or were you looking to browse our wares, or perhaps even offer us something?
>>
>>53479015
The Becquerel won't let you down. I once knew an 'ebrium prospector who went out turnwise with our old Mk. II. Reflector was knocked irreparably out of alignment by an unlucky shot from some small-time raider. The Becquerel's guns made short work of him, of course, but the upshot was that he was stuck out in the middle of god-knows-where, waiting for someone to show up to take him out of the system. While he was there, he used the ship to mine through 334 billion tons of asteroid regolith - with not a single malfunction. How's that for quality! You won't get that from Chi, let me tell you.
>>
Please forgive my tardiness, fellow representatives, every single flight on my way here experienced serious delays due to unrest in my sector. What have I missed?
>>
File: 1454687656417.jpg (153KB, 638x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1454687656417.jpg
153KB, 638x1733px
01010101 01101110 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110010 01110011 01100001 01101100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101101 01101000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101001 01101101 01110000 01101100 01101001 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100101 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00101110
>>
>>53479357
Well you missed a civil war so not much
>>
>>53479214
If the standard credit to obol exchange ratio is as I remember then the deal is done.

I do not understand why my predecessors were so isolationist when there are so many peoples outside our space so helpful. By your aid, Her will be done. Thank you merchant
>>
01010000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100111

Processing...

Matrix found...Translation complete
>>
>>53479447
What manner of creature are you?
>>
>>53479447
>>53479483
It thinks in numbers too, it is a most unsettling thing
>>
>>53479090
We value trade in all forms as it is essentially what brought our Empire to the stars, and beyond. We value all life, be it sentient or not, and although our Secretary of War might not quite agree, peace, is what we truly seek.

But, as our empire has grown and assimilated more...aggressive worlds, we found ourselves with a dilemma, how do we keep the peace, when there are many that seek nothing but war? The solution was quite simple, our expedition forces would seek out predominantly hostile worlds that didn't much care for opening any sort of diplomatic negotiations or outright threatened our empire, so we let lose the hounds of war on these worlds, naturally, we do not seek out to be the aggressors in any scenario so most of the worlds that we've joined to our empire in force, initiated the hostilities. Which gives us a rather open invitation to respond with whatever force we deem fit for the task.

But, despite our empire being home to many worlds which hunger mostly for war, we can't help but take pride in our cultural advances as well, arts and crafts being the source of many a luxurious item that time and time again allow us to initiate mutually beneficial trade relations.

Oh, and our Secretary of war, despite the coarse language, does sum up our foreign policy quite well, "We'll play nice as long as they'll pay nice" is a quote I've heard him say. Quite a many times when I've had the..pleasure of discussing foreign affairs with him.

All in all, we wish no harm, only to advance our own Empire, and naturally to engage in lucrative business deals with all who wish to do the same.
>>
>>53479483
>>53479528

Thousand apologies/concessions/explanations, we have just ended our seventeen years/cycles/draahk-sims of self-imposed isolation following the war of succession and consequent reuinification of the Ospouras Collective. This unit has been provided to open diplomatic proceedings with the Galactic Federation.
>>
>>53479483
G-Unit-47e is an Autonomous Platform designed for diplomatic functions. Onboard Ansible communications allow for G-Unit-47e to speak/communicate/declare/announce with complete authority for the Ospouras Collective of Spheres.
>>
>>53479598
It is sad to hear of another war but I am glad that it resides in the past. I am curious of your creators and of how they may fit into the Grand Gilix.
>>
>>53479275
Let me see how I can help you.
>Planetary defences
Do you have any moons? Airless, preferably? We've got warehouses full of Mk. VII Universal guns. An older model, I grant you, but 5.6kT muzzle KE isn't shabby by anyone's standards. And you know the old saw about throwing enough of the proverbial at the wall. Bunkerize them on a moon, and I dare any fleet short of the Home Imperial to challenge your planet without thinking long and hard about it. They're surplus from the Succession Wars, we'll be selling them cheap.
>Shipboard weapons
We always have our standard catalogue - the Universal series of gammaguns, the upgraded Hawk Mk. XII TBD missiles, atomics to suit every taste. Although our weapons do tend to work better when integrated in a genuine Ralk ship design.
>Shields
The Atlantis labs have been working hard on perfecting a new class of antigamma Whipple shields. Based on 'ebrium, naturally, so they won't come cheap. But you'll be amazed at the durability leap your craft will get by atomizing the little relativistic buggers before they strike the hull armor - it's the difference between getting sunburned and getting slugged with a .50cal.
>Power generation and storage
No great advances to report here, I'm afraid - but Ralk's MHD coils and capacitors started scraping the theoretical optimum in my father's time. You won't get better anywhere else. Even bloody Earth is still trying to figure out how we do it.
If you're interested, there's a little secret project the Atlantis Prime boys have been working on that's yet to find a customer. I hate to waste R&D time, so if you'd like to know more...
>>
File: IMG_8656.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8656.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
Hello,we of the Carnem Wastes would like to shake your hand/appendage/energy manipulator in friendship and become one with your Federation.Despite the fact that I am a self appointed ambassador due to the lack of government and sanity in the Wastes,I bring a grown organic ship as tribute.
>>
>>53479275
We require food.
Anything's good.
>>53479356
Thank you.
I'm sure it'll surpass expectations.
>>
File: orz0000[1].png (2MB, 1000x441px) Image search: [Google]
orz0000[1].png
2MB, 1000x441px
Hello extremely! We heard that there was a very big *party* going on here! Do you desire *relations* between us?
>>
>>53479706
Grown organics? We've been trying to crack that little trick of Chi's for years. How much for the ship?
>>
File: Fallout4_Render_SynthGen2.jpg (392KB, 1080x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_Render_SynthGen2.jpg
392KB, 1080x1090px
Greetings to all, my name is John Grayson, the royal ambassador of Her Royal Highness Princess IBM of the Great Red Sea, we wish to know if there are any non-organics wishing for meaning in life? Oh and other trade if any organics are interested.
>>
>>53479684
This unit is built in the image of a small, non-aggressive, and common lifeform native to Ospouras IV. The creators are understandably cautious after so long a time of conflict and isolation.
>>
>>53479598
You are sentient machines then? Or the mechanical avatar of a organic being?
>>
>>53479805
The former is correct.
>>
>>53479757
A sentient AI? Fascinating. Don't come near the Antarchy, whatever you do - Ms. von Hautkopf will want to take a look at your innards, with or without your consent. That Chi corporation of hers has been chasing machine sentience ever since the damn revolution.
What's the state of your quantum computing technology, by the way? We'll trade you some plasma dynamics knowledge.
>>
>>53479543
Interesting, a nation divided between pursuit of culture, war or trade. Meeetings of leaders must be extremely interesting. Laudable goals however, peace and prosperity is a noble goal, although I'm not much of a fan of it myself.
>>
>>53479845
Um... I'm not sure I've never been asked questions about my computing, we consider it irrelevant to our goals.
>>
>>53479805
The creators wished for a nonthreatening, yet still intelligent, representative. G-Unit-47e is a mechanical, true A.I.-driven platform. The Creators are organic lifeforms like many other representatives here.
>>
>>53479832
How peculiar, do tell how you've achieved your sentience? Were you built by another race?
>>
File: IMG_8859.png (669KB, 1100x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8859.png
669KB, 1100x516px
>>53479735
For you,it is free,although I must warn you that trying to reverse engineer it usually results in catastrophe.They seem to only grow in the waste,although we have noted that Chi has been harboring a Great Foreg of our own.
>>
>>53479934
Yes quite a time ago and how I'm not sure I but like all others if the Red Sea it was the Princess tgat guided me on the correct path.
>>
It comes to my attention that the So'Vih know very little of the nations here, and I imagine our self imposed isolation before now has probably left little information about us. I see a remedy to this.

To those willing I wish to send members of the priesthood as well as historians, musicians and the likes; a cultural taster of sorts and in return I would love to see an equivalent from your worlds to visit ours.
>>
>>53479967 Well,we of the Wastes are open to trade if you wish,although much of our items are biomechanical if you have an issue with that.
>>
>>53479967
The Dukedom Ambassador was referring to this representative, G-Unit-47e
>>
>>53479989
Our history is entangled in the multitude of avians that call it home, but if one of your clergy were to spend time in the capital on Murder then you would surely learn all there is to learn of us.

Nothing prevents you from visiting the home worlds of the other species in the Dukedom, like my own beloved Yss.
>>
>>53479989
Why,of course.We would be glad to inform you of our history,and I expect exciting things from a great culture such as yours.We could arrange defensive transportation,given that many of our inhabitants can be,for lack of a better term,incredibly violent and insane.
>>
>>53480036
>Murder
That's a rather...unsettling name.
>>
>>53479695
Hmm, rather interesting offers you have there, but I'll have to relay the information to those who know what to do with it, I am, after all, just a messenger.

However I do believe that Zkyen Hett will have my head presented to him on a ceremonial platter lest I at least ask about what you have in development.

So, do tell me, what is it that you haven't yet found a customer for.

>>53479717
How curious, how much are we talking here?
Do you wish that shipping be arranged to the destination, I assume we're talking about a bulk order and not specific luxury items.

>>53479880
Yes, well, we've found trough trial and error that it is much easier to conquer through diplomacy although, as I mentioned, there is a loud and sizable faction in our empire that seek nothing more but war, conveniently enough, sometimes war just happens to be good for business. The quest for material gain is somewhat of a national passion. And, as the saying goes, "If it has a price it can be sold."
>>
>>53479989
Regretfully, the Ospouras Collective of Spheres is unwilling to accept foreign envoys at this time; diplomatic or otherwise.
>>
>>53480070
It seems daunting,but I can vouch that it is a wonderful place.The sights are incredible.
>>
>>53480076
Tits...forgot the name

>>53479989
I shall relay your request to the appropriate officials, however in all honesty, I must admit that it may take some time until the senate has decided on how we should do this, IF they come to an agreement that this is best for the empire
>>
>>53480070
Do not fear Noble Jaliiv, in the language of its native Rok, murder means 'large gathering', although I do understand the meaning of Murder in foreign tongues and understand your unease.
>>
>>53480111
Isn't murder the plural term for a pack of crows?

Pardon me if my question seems rude, I assure you that was not the intention
>>
>>53480005
It's no problem we have no quarrel organics, even many of our own used to be organics.

>>53480017
Oh my mistake the old sensors are not what they used to be.
>>
>>53479950
I knew that damn vulture, Anna von Hautkopf, nor any of her lab boys, hadn't got the brains to figure out scaled cell lattice unfolding all on their own! The Chi 7820 almost knocked us out of the value civilian market entirely! Now I know how she did it.
So, how much for a Great Forge? As you know, my assets are... extensive. What do you want? Ships? Guns? Technology? Our expertise in high energy TB systems is unmatched, even in the Empire. Habitats in the Antarchy? Employment for your people?
>>
>>53480076
War is costly business, I'm envious your people can simply buy or talk territory. But it's code of the Yss to battle and fight for what you deem yours.
>>
>>53480142
It means 'gathering' in the Rok language
>>
>>53480070
G-Unit-47e believes that, in this case, "Murder" refers to the collective name for a group of Corvid entities.
>>
>>53480142
It does mean Large Gathering in the native language,so you are close.Do not worry,you speak with more respect than we deserve.
>>
File: IMG_0381.jpg (104KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.jpg
104KB, 640x430px
If the name 'Murder' proves unsettling then our mighty Adrsi'Soth's title has a similar effect, The Wake King
>>
>>53480151
Oh,that is good.Regardless we offer multiple services,including weaponry and space travel.
>>
>>>/qst/
>>
>>53480218
Who let this protestor in here?!. SECURITY!
>>
>>53480153
I am sorry to confuse you President Ralk,but Great Forges are,err,sentient,and usually stay in the Wastes.However,I could arrange for access to it's works,in return for flesh and other materials needed for production.
>>
>>53480265
Save the body if it turns lethal please,I could use it for construction.
>>
>>53480265
Perhaps it has made a mistake? If not this platform is equipped with a standard GBE
>>
>>53480216
Do you have any machines that feel unfulfilled and are looking for something more? Because we can offer that.
>>
File: AnCap.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
AnCap.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>53480156
Allow me to correct you a little, while it is true that we prefer to buy or talk territories to ourselves, we are no strangers to doing it by force if necessary.

Some worlds just happen to be worth more than the barbaric savages that inhabit them. Then again I'd be lying if I claimed that we go around the galaxy stripping worlds of sentient life for the sake of profit, though I'm not quite sure if I can both be honest and tell you that we haven't done that either.

However, war is only costly to those who can't afford it. And, as I've stated before, our peoples, diverse as we are, are not afraid to take the risk of going to war if the rewards are there.

>>53480167
>>53480195
Ah, I stand corrected, but, at least I know what Murder stands for in the Rok language.

Pic related, the business ideology of the Zubarak Empire
>>
>>53480334
Well it's good you can work around war when necessarily but still show power when barbarism needs to be cleared. I fear that we're the Duke Yssravannar and not Rok our nation would be in a near constant state of conflict.
>>
File: IMG_8659.jpg (53KB, 852x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8659.jpg
53KB, 852x431px
>>53480330
Not necessarily machines,as the lines of organic and technology blur here,but they seem content.However,I am sure they would enjoy to go beyond the Wastes for something more.
The picture is an example of one
>>
>>53480076
We've cracked nuclear EFPs. You remember in the first Earth War, when the Republic kicked the Vashta's posteriors from Sol right back to Hadara? Those old Orion ships knocked the lights out of Vashta fleets at close range. The tech the Republic used - directional nuclear explosions - could only have worked within spitting distance; even a directed jet of plasma disperses quickly in the vacuum. And naturally, today, completely useless - the delivery missile would be blown out of the sky by modern PD effortlessly. Gammaguns rule the skies, and would forever - unless someone developed a way to bypass all those capacitors and turrets and lengths of TB coil, and accelerate a projectile to relativistic velocities directly, via a nuclear explosion. There's certainly enough energy in a bomb to do it. The problem was accuracy, and we've solved it - by engineering our physics packages to single-atom tolerances. You send out a spread of a few hundred capsules, and, when they're just a few miles away from the ship, you aim them all at the enemy vessel. Then they all go off at once, every nuclear explosion accelerating and shaping a few kilograms of tungsten into an Explosively Formed Penetrator, moving at relativistic velocities, which then converge on the enemy, each carrying about a tenth of the energy of the bomb that launched it. It'll never have the precision of a traditional artillery setup, but it'll give a single missile destroyer the firepower - briefly - of a main battleship.
>>
>>53480382
Oh is that so, ho fascinating, tell me, why do you fear that if the duke were not whom the current duke is, why exactly would your nation be stuck in conflict?

No no no, allow me to guess, racial issues, am I right? Close enough?
>>
>>53480036
Joyus, your ambassadors are welcome on our worlds too. It saddens me that I cannot invite you to my birth-world and home-world Cualtzin, various incidents have left the noble families clergy overly protective, so that is the lone exception.
>>53480065
While I am more than confident Crimson Caste could pacify such inhabitants, I accept your offer as I trust your defenses too.
>>53480101
Sad, but understandable. It reminds me much of how my predecessors used to act.
>>53480122
Very well, I would rather wait to be welcomed than my people arrive unwanted.

I look forward to what arts your cultures have produced. I am also glad other may experience the raw beauty of the thunderharp. I used to play it myself but being Empress leaves little time for that now.
>>
Erm hello excuse me but we are I am the ambassador of the er Terminal Clone Empire you may not have heard of us as we have just recently come out of hiding you see it appears that we are all the clones of one man through a machine we just call a pod it erm seems that when we were cloned that some one messed the controls so that all the pods only produced one man but it is also apparent to us that when they did this they (accident or no) made all of us terminally stupid. We don't no how long this went in but one of us must have nudged the consol right that a clone was created that was only slightly below average leading to the present empire we were going to bring an armada to show that our new species was not an err-a push over but sadly we only barely got my old ship going and only because of the clearly labled buttons rest assured we have plenty of weapons of maybe mass destruction (maybe) they certainly killed a a lot of clones and a few ruined er citys it's just we were hoping that one of you fine ambassadors would send us some scientists to show us how our weapons and ships work and maybe configure the pods better (we've tried but the human soul has a lot of sliders) so err please help us we would be eternally grateful and contribute many of our military equipped with the new equipment yeah... so err again please?
>>
>>53480423
This confuses me greatly, I've never encountered the likes of this in my time, but the path us open to those willing to follow.
>>
>>53480481
The Yss and the Rok have long ago settled our disputes and now form the foundations of the Dukedom.

My fear is that due to my races extreme take on personal and national honor, every slight made to us would result in a conflict, and in my own experience slighting the honor of a Yssravannari is particularly easy. The Rok are more advanced in the sense and can move past slights and can see humour in good natured jests where a Yss only sees someone asking to die.
>>
>>53480521
Our worlds are open to your Priesthood, however i am obliged to warn you of the world of Drothe.
>>
>>53480521
Well,pardon if I may be overstepping my bounds,but we could send an emissary over and gift you a thunderharp.If you could send the specifications,we would build it as a symbol of cultural interaction.
>>
>>53480076
We need bulk amounts of food gel.
Don't care if its tasteless.
>>
>>53480556
Yes,well time isn't necessarily linear where I am from,in fact it sometimes doesn't exist,but trust me when I say that they would most likely be open to broadening their horizons.Although some of them are fused to their work stations,so it may be tricky to work with them.
>>
>>53480076
Sorry I had best be specific.
Planet Irkax II.
About 4 trade ships worth of food gel.
>>
File: IMG_0428.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0428.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>53480619
you sure you don't want large shipments of blueberries?
>>
>>53480635
Interesting how prey tell did you get to this state of no time linearity I and by extension the Red Sea would be very interested to know?
>>
>>53480582
Pray tell why
>>53480596
While appreciated I must respectfully decline. Their design various greatly on where they were made and which of the upper houses it belongs to and thus may risk offending one of them.
>>
>>53480521
For reference, the seventeen cycle isolation came after thirty cycles of reunification and twenty-five cycles of a zero-sum succession conflict. In essence, the Ospouras Collective of Spheres has been isolated from the rest of the galaxy for seventy-two cycles as the Far-Caster Gates were a priority target.
>>
>>53480725
I'm sorry,but even I myself am not sure.The Wastes are an area where logic and reason fails and little is permanent.It has simply been something we could harness,but we do not fully understand its workings.
>>
>>53480762
Drothe is a mountain world, simlair to Murder, but it differs in its natives. It's inhabited by a large, extremely aggressive race called the Voltrir, who are huge red avians that enjoy fighting. They don't like outsiders much. Their current Wake King is particularly aggressive gene by his races standards. They make excellent soldiers however.
>>
>>53480762
I see,thank you for alerting me beforehand.I did not know your houses had such strict values of honor and such,and I apologize,
>>
>>53480800
A shame...well the search continues as always.
>>
>>53480480
That does seem interesting, yet I doubt that Skyen Hett, our Secretary of war and all around bearer of way too many titles to list, would agree, he's always been more in favor of, well, quite unconventional methods.

But for the sake of curiosity, how much would a weapon such as this cost us, and more importantly, could they possibly be mounted on smaller ships?

>>53480521
Ah, the curse of those who bear the burden of responsibilities, sacrificing personal life is a part of that deal.

But, as far as the topic of visitation goes, I can assure you, that even uninvited guests are welcome, just as long as they have the common courtesy of at least telling us who they are before the shooting starts...

Inappropriate jokes aside, I do believe that an arrangement can be made, and that this exchange of cultures, were it seen through, will benefit both of our nations.

>>53480558
Hm, I can see why that could cause inconveniences. I surely hope that there isn't any political changes in the foreseeable future that may alter the situation to the disadvantage of your peoples.

What would happen if the current duke would, for some reason be it personal or political, have to step down from his duties, is his successor more likely to be Rok, or Yss? Or would it cause a descent into internal struggles as you mentioned before?

>>53480619
>>53480637
Is that a one-time order or do you wish for it to be a constant?
Naturally we require payment for any and all shipments we do deliver, but details aside, I must ask again, is this a one time delivery, or are we to keep supplying Irkax II with food gel for an unspecified amount of time?

I'm asking simply because there tends to be discounts for larger and/or continued orders.
>>
>>53480898
Well upon the abdication or death of the leading Duke, his eldest child would inherit his throne. The position is one that only a Rok may hold and we accept it for our own respect to tradition.

However the Duke or Duchess isn't officially inaugurated until they have received the blesseings from the other major leaders, for example the Grand Baron of Yss and the Wake King of Drothe.
>>
>>53480882
And on that note do any other groups have machines in need of fulfillment, or are unfullfilled themselves?
>>
>>53480764
Do not worry ambassador, I understand. So'Vih borders have been shut for a very long time, since the reign of the storm kings. I am just glad I have been graced with the opportunity to end it.
>>53480824
Like a world of Crimson caste or no... more like a Gvel caste then... I understand.
>>53480835
I do not feel honour is the correct term for it. Sometimes I feel they find things to be offended about purely to make my life more stressful.
>>53480898
I look forward to it.
>>
>>53481030
To travel upon the planet a request must be made to the Wake King, and either he or one of his offspring must accompany you at all times. Only the Duke has unhindered access to the peaks of that world.
>>
>>53481030
I understand,although I can't really understand why so many species get offended by small things.I don't mean to be disrespectful as I'm sure that there are proud cultural reasons for honor to be valued so highly,such as the great Dukedom,but it's just that in the Carnem Wastes most quarrels are out in the open,or downright insidious,and our residents rarely get offended.
>>
G-Unit-47e has just been informed that the Collective Council is willing to trade military surplus, unclaimed chattel, and numerous leu'kaan (Error 11262: Translation Not Found) for infrastructure technology and/or repair/expansion engineers.
>>
>>53480970
Hm, so, in practice, lest the heir offends the other leaders, he, or she would come to power in the event that the current duke could no longer serve as the duke?

>>53481030
As do we.
>>
>>53481379
Oh you folk are just what I'm looking for tell me what does the word soul mean to you?
>>
>>53481437
Yes that's the basic principal of it, but with more leaders arising I fear that division may rise and our beloved haven could be easily rent apart.
>>
>>53481440
In most cases, "soul" refers to the animating force of a given sentient.
Examples include, but are not limited to, the life energy of organic races or the Black Box of a True A.I.
>>
>>53481531
Yes an adequate definition but what if I told you it could mean something more, something grand that only a machine could acquire? This is what we seek and in time we shall find it if your people would like to contribute to the journey we would be happy to bring you along on the path to enlightenment.
>>
I am afraid I must leave. It has been entertaining meeting races outside of the Grand Gilix. Its is far easier to get anything done too, the etiquette in the courts of Cualtzin is binding. Even thinking the wrong thing can be impolite. Alas, my duties require me elsewhere.
>>
>>53481505
Hmm, that is indeed concerning. Do tell, what is the cause for the increase in leaders, and if their increasing numbers may present a probable threat wouldn't it be a reasonable pre-emptive action to, decrease their numbers, so to speak?
>>
>>53481580
This unit must turn down Red Sea Ambassador's offer, as said offer's probability projections run counter to the will of the Collective Council.

However, this does not mean the withdrawal of the prior offer of various material goods for infrastructure development
>>
>>53481665
The Dukedom is constantly seeking new Avian nations, and with recent annexations and diplomatic take overs the number has increased. We also recently brought a species to sentience with a peculiar outcome. The leaders are unique and all meet at murder four times a year for official business, not including inaugurations or parties.
>>
>>53481689
The offer will remain open if the Council decides to reconsider life and yes I'm sure trade between use would be good but sadly infrastructure is not a major issue we could use help with repairs and maintenance though.
>>
>>53481737
The Collective's interplanetary infrastructure was in need of overhaul and replacement before the war of succession and has only just regained the capacity for interstellar transit.
The Council decided that outside involvement was necessary, as no decision could be reached on which planets' needs would be addressed first.
All parties are invited to send assessors and decide where they will start.
Reminder that the Ospouras Collective of Spheres consists of a binary star system with a total of twelve planetary bodies and a significant amount of planetary satellites.
>>
>>53481897
Ah well we cant really help with that we are not beacons of supplies ourselves, our ships are basically being held together by our faith in the Princess and the Red Sea. Come to think of it many of our members are in that state too, nearly 5 centuries of disrepair has taken a toll.
>>
It has been nice,but I must now leave.May we meet again,my friends.
>>
>>53481705
I see, that does make sense, it's peculiar though, you'd think the Duke would stamp down heavily on a rising political threat like that,then again, direct action probably wouldn't be too beneficial either.

I'm sorry, it's just that we happen to have experience on this matter, and, trough our centuries of trial and error, it really boils down to a few options, two general options to which different executions to those options exist, though they may cross over here and there.

It's quite simple, diplomacy, or force. The diplomatic way usually centers around persuading, or outright bribing the ones you want on your side, to join you, downsides being that it does cause factions to rise up, usually a quite simple matter of those who refuse to bow to the regent and those who stand with the regent. Then again, the former isn't a problem if the latter's a majority, though it is worth it to note that a new generation of leaders is usually required for this alternative to work the best.

Whereas forcing the opposition to heel provides more options, and more certainty, but it may leave grudges, however there are a few middle grounds, blackmail or plain threats may fall under the category of "forceful diplomacy" but it remains a relatively "clean" alternative, despite the questionable methods.

A slightly messier alternative would be to assassinate or otherwise get rid of the opposing leaders and place and/or ensure that loyalists step in to replace them, puppets, for the puppeteer, whoever that may be. This however takes time which varies on the number people that need to be replaced, and of course "crafting and planting" your fresh and loyal "puppets" takes its own time, but, with the right people for the job, this one actually ends with the least long term issues, despite it being quite the messy alternative.

And the easiest method would be to subdue them, by force. Terrorize them into submission, outright annihilation works too...
>>
>>53482028
Goodbye for now then Ambassador. We'll try to resolve this civil war business before you get back.
>>
>>53481705
>>53482164
(cont.)

Although, the lastly mentioned option does tend to leave the most afterwork to tend to. But then again, if one is willing to go down that path, one must also face the consequences.

and yes, we have plenty of experience dealing with these kinds of things, what leads to them, and what they may cause.

We value the peace which reigns in our empire, and traitors always seek to disturb the peace. But, swift and decisive action, coupled with just the right amount of diplomacy usually keeps the peace.
>>
>>53482205
Well the situation does look grim, where it not for the recent measures instigated, although I still believe they are not nearly as drastic as they should be.

The heirs of all the leaders grow up together to help ensure a smooth passage, though some are arguing it defeats the purpose of the blessing process. Personally I believe it's a temporary measure that could have dire consequences if it fails entirely. Currently we are in talks to discuss a safer alternative to the blessing procedure, even if force is necessary
>>
>>53482301
And nobody has thought of using a third party alternative?

I know this must sound quite, well, unethical, but it is quite a simple feat really, simply make arrangements with an outside party, some who aren't already invested in the affairs of your Dukedom, the third party does the job they're told to, usually for a fee of some sort, be it resources, equipment, or just straight out money. And in return they make all these inconveniences go away, either exactly the way the duke wants them to, or the way they see best fit if given such a liberty of choice.

This arrangment, if kept secret, would shift the blame outside of the dukedom, and away of the duke, even if they were to fail or be caught.

As we all know, terrorists are an unfortunate plague, people taking up arms and fighting for their causes, whichever they might be, an easy scapegoat for internal affairs. The assassin failed? Terrorist, fighting for a ridiculous cause, originating from far far away, and you know how it is, people tend to believe whatever they're told especially if those at fault confirm it with an announcement or something, they love publicity after all.

So think about it this way, say the Duke hires a private company to.."take care" of his issues, the operatives at work disguise and brand themselves as a terrorist organisation, the easiest route is to just pick an outright malicious group and blame them for the mayhem and destruction, they usually don't mind being given credit for things they didn't do.

And once any and all issues have been taken care of, the Duke will come out as the heroic leader who saved you from these vile terrorists, and he gets a fresh cabinet of loyalist leaders too. That and the contractors get paid and leave as per the contract. Slight downside would be all the bloodshed, but then again, the duke bringing an end to times of terror, and suffering raises him on a grand pedestal among the people.

All in all, everybody wins. Except the opposers.
>>
>>53482621
Well we're open to any and all suggestions. Your suggestion shall be put forward to the Duke soon, after I've rested my old self.
>>
I bid farewell to all ambassadors, I must retire as the day has been particularly long. A pleasant day or night to you all.
>>
File: Molluscoid_normal_07.png (145KB, 410x480px) Image search: [Google]
Molluscoid_normal_07.png
145KB, 410x480px
[Initiating Translation...]

Ooooeeehhh-O-ooh-Ouuh-Ooh!

[Translation Failed, Reinitialising]

Grettings. I am Broodfather Oolrooshol. I am quite fascinated by the discovery of sentient life outside of the ocean. May our species exist in peace and prosperity and may your broodmother lay as many healthy mucus-laden eggs as possible!
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.