[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be with a group of friends as the only human. >rest of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>be with a group of friends as the only human.
>rest of the group consists of 2 dwarf twins that like to craft things from scrap and blow shit up, a half orc barberian whom gets drunk when possible and then goes on a rampage of destruction and a Goliath with high intelligence and wisdom and an "I told you so" attitude.
>everyone keeps mistaking me for a stinky elf because I'm the only human of the group.
>this is my story IRL

How would you discribe yourself and your friends using /tg/ tropes ?
>>
Well, I'm probably a halfling because I'm just 6'1"
>>
File: what a joker.gif (3MB, 483x446px) Image search: [Google]
what a joker.gif
3MB, 483x446px
>>53472939
I'm in a party of dwarves and we just found out that I'm the elf. I feel bad, but not as bad as I thought.
>>
>Two Groups
>The first group consists of a human with a hard on for paladins, an artsy wood elf who's family is all military, one of the funniest munchkins I ever met (in the sense that he knows all the rules but is chill enough to not power game like an asshole), and a High Elven bard with a love of metal
>The second group consists of 3 hobbits with a love for all things shooty, a giant who could probably twist us all into pretzels, a Catfolk convinced she was destined to farm potatoes and the same bard...
>I realize I'm a half-orc who can't make up his mind either to be an engineer or a wizard
It's fun most of the time.
>>
File: cursedToDeath.jpg (509KB, 887x1262px) Image search: [Google]
cursedToDeath.jpg
509KB, 887x1262px
>>53472939
>Be skinny Half-elf with a beard
>Used to have an extensive group with three half-orcs, three halflings, a dwarf, a human and a gnome.
>Went on a long journey with another halfling who captured my heart
>She was not as pure-hearted as I had been led to believe
>Was betrayed while fighting in my homeland and left on my own in the wilderness
>After my long return journey there was no one to greet me

Thinking about how it happened leaves me dead inside. As a metaphors, it actually hurts to think about.
>>
>>53475893
Write about it. I would read that shit.
>>
>>53472939
why is that gnome trying to feel up the half orc?
>>
>Be High elf
In a group with an antisocial dwarf, a bald gnome, a half orc that thinks he is an elf, a dwarf who is way too tall, & a human

I fell in love with a wonderful Halfling & we are getting married
>>
>>53472939
All I see is different kinds of humans, Anon. You're boring as shit.
>>
I am in a group of three low-charisma elf bards. All of us are skinny, effeminate and we hate people. We never get any shit done but we have fun doing so
>>
>>53472939
>Group consists of a mildly agoraphobic hobbit weeabo, an overexcitable half-elf who's years younger than the rest of us, a cheerful gnome with no sense of self preservation, a grouchy elf with exceedingly particular tastes, a dwarf who speaks in typos, an eager as hell human, and elven kamen rider.
>I'm the half orc who DM's this shit.
Together, we play JoJo.
>>
So much good stories yet no one ever plays there stereotype.
>>
File: 1427330026277.jpg (159KB, 700x799px) Image search: [Google]
1427330026277.jpg
159KB, 700x799px
>>53475893
you are awesome. i love you

>full-on elf.
>fell in with a crowd of humans, dwarves, and a wierd corrupted thing (?)
>wasted a ton of time
>my elf waifu betrays me for a fucking hobbit
>my "friends" all back the hobbit
>after too much time spent trying to reconcile, i burn all bridges
>life became a struggle as i fought society for a better life
>nope, you can't, you're an elf
>and elves are responsible for all evil
>fuckme.jpg
>now a semi-nomadic ranger who beds mere human women occasionally
>all my friends are outcast elven rangers who hate the new rise of Orcish power
>i don't even care
>human gals are all right
>human bro's are all right
>life would be good, but i can only make half elves
> i die and my people die with me....

half elves are't elves....
>>
>>53472939

I'm a Gnome in a party full of Halflings and some Wood Elves. Everyone in the group has pretty mediocre rolled scores and they didn't stack them alongside their racial bonuses so everything is really average all around. Everyone rolled the same backstory because it seemed simple and nobody really knows how to play the game. Most of them are playing either Druids or Bards.

Since I'm a Gnome everyone expects me to have really high INT and get a lot of stuff done. I was told to put levels into Wizard because of this, but no matter what I say nobody believes me when I tell them my highest scores are Dex and Cha, and that when I cast even the simplest spell it blows up in my face.
>>
>>53475893
>two 90 degree turns in a cart path

man we sure did smoke a lot of pot
>>
>>53472939
>grew up in a village with my friends: 2 humans, 1 elf, 2 half-elves, 1 dwarf, 1 halfling. Human myself.
>good times were had in the village but everyone went away for apprenticeships
>i became a soldier
>years went by while i was fighting on the frontier
>come home to find most of my friends are boring now
>leave for the nearest major city
>>
>>53472939
>everyone keeps mistaking me for a stinky elf
No, they tell you that so you'd feel better about yourself.
>>
>me, hobbit bard / wizard school slacker, low cha, zero awareness
>gf, halfling shortstack qt, high cha low con bard, +4 mammaries
>high cha high int dwarf barbarian, once punched through a car windshield
>low cha high dex elf bard / rogue, always has bad ideas that turn out well
>low wis low dex hobbit rogue with a heart of gold, lives in a squat, animal friend
>high int low wis kender witch, impossible to follow a conversation
>butch lesbian halfling warrior, surprisingly high con despite having the body of a skinny 14 year old boy
>communist half elf twink rogue, high dex and has flexibility feats (namsayin), likes wearing pretty dresses
We're a bunch of unoptimized faggots
>>
>Cursed with undeath since childhood
>Surrounded with others like me. Here, the undead lie in their graves.
>Hear music beyond the graveyard. Songs of Great men who journey and live and grow and are reborn.
>Unburdened by darkness, the men roam, and discover hidden joys.
>Tell the others I feel the longing in my heart for adventure, hiding even from myself the truth that the only hunger I have is for death.
>Now I roam
>Dig a shallow grave every night
>The grave is never deep enough, so I move along to find some fresh earth.
>Wander aimlessly, hunger growing, but ever unsatisfied.
Don't do it, anons. Don't step out of your graves, because it doesn't matter how well you retrace your steps, you will never find home and rest again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.