[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they took years to write it >only 16 pages long >probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.png (311KB, 441x705px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
311KB, 441x705px
>they took years to write it
>only 16 pages long
>probably read thousands of times

It's not even out yet, and it needs an FAQ.
>>
>>53466195
this is just pathetic

they managed to fuck up a fucking pamphlet
>>
>>53466195
Nigga, it's GW. The latest HH book had pictures of tourists in the background that they forgot to photoshop out. GW is a disfunctional company, they will likely never improve.

Nevermind them constantly fogetting that 'dice' is the plural of 'die'. The number of times I've seen them say 'A/one dice'...
>>
>>53466431
This reminds me of the battle of skull pass booklet that showed the two guys playing battle for Maccrage instead.
>>
>>53466431
>pictures of tourists

What? Where?
>>
>>53466535
Here, the book is full of these fuckers in background shots.
>>
>>53466598
>>53466535
And another.
>>
>>53466598
>>53466610

Holy fuck that's hilarious
>>
>>53466598
>>53466610
Does a single pencil out of alignment trigger you?
Like shit bro this isn't a problem for normal functioning adults
>>
>>53466195

>sentence starts with FOR EXAMPLE
>hey look guys I saw a funny thing

Learn to read a fucking book.
>>
>>53466431
>Nevermind them constantly fogetting that 'dice' is the plural of 'die'

And when you roll a die you are playing a game of dice, regardless of the number of dice rolled.

Regardless of how it came about, the meaning of dice as an alternative form of die is clear, and it's pointless to argue otherwise. No, I will not read your forty-post rebuttal simply because you write it.

>>53466535
In some of the images of Tizca, there are images of tourists who were captured in the shots of ancient buildings used as the basis of the finished pieces. They're only really noticeable if you have the autism pretty bad, or someone pointed them out to you.

>>53466195

If it's not out yet, it can't need a FAQ. You've just proofread it for them. Well done.

If it does come out with the same error, then you'd have a point.
>>
>>53466598
I thought these were survivors.
>>53466610
This is hilarious though. I wish this was an easter egg, but it probably wasn't.
>>
>>53466714
>expecting professionals to produce quality work
>must be teh autism hurr hurr

fuck off
>>
>>53466714
>who cares if the chicken is cooked enough
>fucking autist just eat it
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 741x425px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 741x425px
>>53466598
>>53466610
>>
>>53466598
>>53466610
Photobashing should be a capital offence
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.