[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I'm confused about is how Nicol Bolas lead to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: amonkhet.jpg (179KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
amonkhet.jpg
179KB, 600x300px
What I'm confused about is how Nicol Bolas lead to Egyptian mythology
>>
>>53459966
They separately wanted to do Egypt and do Bolas and just decided to do both at the same time.
>>
>>53459966
I assume the plane was already pseudo-Egyptian before Nicol Bolas hijacked their culture.
>>
>>53460056
I meant IC lore-wise
>>
>>53460069

Right after the Mending (60-80 years ago) Nicol Bolas came to Amonkhet, removed three of its eight gods (who may still exist in sole shadowy form), brainwashed the rest, and then killed anybody who would grow up and remember the old culture. Then he turned the Trials (which existed before he came) into the entire existence of the plane, the point of which is unknown but popular theory is a Planeswalker or Spark farm.
>>
>Hey, Bolas' art has a pharaoh chin, let's put him in here
>>
>>53459966
>Nicol Bolas learned many things from the mighty people of Amonkhet, such as pyramid building, planar travel, and how to embalm creatures so as to scare Gideon and Liliana.
>>
>>53460056
>They separately wanted to do Egypt and do Bolas and just decided to do both at the same time.

It's more "huh, we decided to do an Ehypt block but there's not actually that much material which people would get"
>>
>>53460176
if thats true then the question is, if ol bolas wants a spark farm what is he going to use his newfound army of KANGZ for?
>>
>>53459966
Egypt
>Culture who believed their ruler was a living god. Made monuments to said rulers.
Nicol Bolas
>Character whose goal is to become a living god once again, and likes to make people think he is one now. Also has the largest ego ever, is known to have monuments to himself.
It's honestly not that hard to associate them.
>>
>>53462592

Amonkhet is going to explode when Bolas is done with it. The people are just a farm for souls or whatever. Nissa saw in her vision that Amonkhet was linked to a bunch of other planes, like the first domino in a chain waiting to fall.

Amonkhet blowing up starts... something. We don't know what.
>>
>>53462592

Dunno if he wants Planeswalkers or the Sparks themselves, or even just the souls. Everything Bolas has ever done, especially since the Mending, has been to increase his power. Maybe he wants Planeswalkers who have been brainwashed to be loyal to him, maybe he wants their sparks to add them to his own Spark making an ultra spark, or maybe it's something else we are missing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.