[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Chaos send all the Primarchs to chaos worshiping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: warhammer-40k-chaos1.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer-40k-chaos1.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
Why didn't Chaos send all the Primarchs to chaos worshiping worlds or give them all daemon swords? Best case scenario more Primarchs join the Horus Heresy equivalent and chaos is actually able to take over the Imperium, worst case scenario the Emperor decides to kill more Primarchs and ends up being unable to complete the Great Crusade. Either way Chaos wins.
>>
The Chaos gods don't want the Imperium destroyed. If that happened, Humanity would go extinct, and with them, most of Chaos's food. A weakened Imperium is the best outcome for them. Abaddon's crusades go against the Chaos gods, really.
>>
>>53448413
Humanity has millions of worlds, they're one of the least likely races to go extinct even without the Imperium. Also without the Imperium more humans would have to turn to chaos to survive therefore the Chaos Gods would get super charged while the Emperor wouldn't get any faith energy. Their biggest threat would become irrelevant.
>>
>>53448413
Good thing they trained him wrong, as a joke
>>
>>53448372
Because gifts are not an infinite resources. When a god creates a daemon, it takes a portion of its own power and separates it into a new entity. When it gives that daemon, or a mortal dedicated to him, a gift, he takes that power also from his total power.

If a god created a billion daemon weapons, it'd call for a billion daemons bound to a billion swords. That's not a small task and the benefits aren't always worth it.
>>
>>53448658
They don't need a billion, they need 21. Surely the Chaos Gods can make that many.
>>
BECAUSE THE WRITING IS

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>53448372

I don't need the Warp. I need Twenty Good Men.
>>
>>53448372
Because in 40k, there are no winners.
>>
>>53448620
Stream it
>>
File: damn straight.png (525KB, 638x358px) Image search: [Google]
damn straight.png
525KB, 638x358px
>>53448791
>>
>>53448658
Conversely, wouldn't it be a good idea to find every C'tan shard possible and fling them willy nilly into the Eye of Terror? They feed on soul energy, so I figure it might shake the warp up some.
>>
>>53449742
I thought the warp was poison to the C'tan.
>>
>>53451308
And I thought they were immune to freaking psychic energy and that's why they massacred the Old Ones. At this point they may be powered by Love and the reason why they are a bunch of puny shards is that that resource is virtually nonexistent since "there is only war."
The only thing that hasn't been retconned
>>
>>53448372
Because they're all crazy as fuck and paranoid of any of the others gaining the slightest advantage,
>>
>>53448372
The element of surprise would be at risk. Those who could be corrupted were, those who couldnt got left in the dark and barely managed to win.

And if you just tried to get all the cunts at birth, they would not receive space marine armies and all the other great imperial resources.

The emperor would easily pick them off one by one.
>>
>>53453229
I'm going to go out on a limb and say at least some backstabbing was involved between them as well.
Give the others too much of an advantage?
Never.

chaos... weak as ever eheheheheheehhe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.