[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dosen't the inquisition stuff a dozen blanks into a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1495570387111.jpg (832KB, 1920x1316px)
1495570387111.jpg
832KB, 1920x1316px
Why dosen't the inquisition stuff a dozen blanks into a land raider with void shields and ram them into daemons?
>>
File: IMG_2830.jpg (259KB, 1358x1402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2830.jpg
259KB, 1358x1402px
Nice Robo-tits, Brother.
>>
>>53444950
Daemons.
>>
>>53444950
Who wants to deal with a dozen blanks?

Nobody.
>>
>>53446316
The Officio Assassinorum?
>>
>>53444950
Land Raiders don't have enough corners for them all to brood in.
>>
>>53444950
Blanks are pretty much the rarest thing in the Imperium. And the Officio Assassinorum has dibs on most of them.
>>
>>53447585
And inquisitors like to take the rest for personal use.
>>
1) you're going to struggle to fit void shields on a Land Raider and have any troop capacity left over. Generally void shields are titan-scale at minimum.
2) as mentioned, no one wants to deal with a dozen blanks
3) daemons don't, like, auto-evaporate the second they're in close proximity to a blank. They'll probably be weakened, and it might be easier for your other forces to take them down, but they'll have time to hack away at the Land Raider
4) blanks are so unspeakably fucking rare that losing a dozen blanks in exchange for an entire daemon army is a terrible trade. A dozen blanks might be an entire sector's worth over a hundred years. And there's two more daemon armies just popping out of the warp over there.
>>
>>53447624
So the Inquisition is taking an entire population demographic with self esteem and abandonment issues who are designed to be bullied for "personal use".

The hate fucking must be amazing
>>
>>53448936
If Eisenhorn is any indication, probably, as long as the Inquisitor isn't a psyker.
>>
>>53448996
How many blanks did he have collected anyways? Wasn't it a couple dozen or so over a long period?
>>
>>53449274
If I recall corr3ctly, the distaff that bequin was running has several dozen, but those weren't just for eisenhorn, it was a r3source to he utilized by the inquisition at large.
>>
File: Kaban_Machine.jpg (124KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Kaban_Machine.jpg
124KB, 800x1100px
>>53447803
>titan-scale at minimum.
Hi
>>
>>53449368
>Generally
(Also, like, one BL author's random mention of 'void shielding' in describing one custom project of a tech-priest in a Horus Heresy novel... does not fill me with confidence. On many levels.)
>>
>>53449368
>DAoT tech wielded by a heretical tech-priest of questionable effectiveness

Oh yeah, the Kaban Machine would be totally easy to recreate in 40k.
>>
File: COMING TO YOUR TOWN.gif (461KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
COMING TO YOUR TOWN.gif
461KB, 500x282px
>>53449368

Now I'm imagining a miniaturized void shield on a particularly large and nasty Dreadnought, and I can hardly contain the boner.
>>
>>53449368
I love things like this. "Mech" bodies on treads are the best.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.