[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 424
Thread images: 67

File: 1494649301967.jpg (28KB, 559x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494649301967.jpg
28KB, 559x960px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

The End of all Things Edition: What was the most dire your campaign has ever become, or the most dire your campaign was?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: https://pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53436969
>>
So apparently the "adventurers guide" redid some shit like the lore warden. Is any of it any good? Does anyone have screencaps of it?
>>
>>53441550
I believe the rumor is that pretty much all of the adventurers guide reworks are crap. The lore warden in particular is a world of unnecessary nerfs.
>>
File: MAD.png (362KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
MAD.png
362KB, 600x884px
>>53441591
KITSUNE POSTER TRIED TO SAVE US FROM AUGUNAS BUT YOU WOULDN'T LET HIM
>>
Would you burn a spell slot to reroll a save?
>>
>>53441638
I would kill for a reroll on a save
>>
>>53441440

Reposting since I caught the end of the last thread.
>>
>>53441651
>DAA
>Happening
>>
Has Broody lost his magical waifu touch?
>>
>>53441650
Would you spend two feats for a reroll on a save?
>>
>>53441684
Give him time, proper Waifucrafting is a long and arduous process.

Rinka apparently had like 3+ Iterations before being what she is now
>>
>>53441691
If one feat gives me +2 in said save like Iron Will and so on.
>>
What backstories are thematically fitting for a Tiefling Cossack that is former explorer/conquistator of NotSiberia?
>>
>>53441711
Then what you want is improved Iron WIll: Get a single reroll per day on fort saves. Prerequisite: Iron Will
>>
>>53441650
Even if it happened to be a 7th level spell slot?

I'm working on arcanas for Tome Smiter
>>
What stats do you need for a Monk? If you have those stats, is it a high-tier or even just better class?
>>
>>53441684
Ryoko has all the elements of a primo waifu, she's a catgirl ninja

Maybe Broodie burnt out their waifucrafting abilities.
>>
>>53441743
Strength, Dex, Con, Wis.

Even with those stats you're not great.
>>
>>53441717
A proud daddy who cared not for the horns upon his son's forehead and taught him the ways of the cossacks despite his buddies giving him the stink eye!

Forced conscript from a noble family or some such and they threw their bastard tiefling son at them said "here, he's our blood, now go fuck yourself with it" but tiefling became big and handsome explorer.

Suicidal edgelord who just wants to die, but exploring doesn't get you killed fast enough.
>>
>>53441711
I know, that's what I assumed that's what they were referencing.
>>
>>53441489
I'm a foreverDM, but the players failed to keep the world as they knew it afloat, so it fell and crashed down to the actual planetary surface.

It turned out to be the flying corpse of a dragon god that gave its life in ancient times to become a sky continent for everyone to flee to. The reason was that the surface of the world was overrun in horrors because Chaos Rifter cultists succeeded in making a giant rift to the infinite chaos that is the Far Realm.

So after crashing, the surviving civilizations on top had to get their walls back up fast because the scattered Easy Mode monsters they were used to would soon be replaced by ceaseless Nightmare Mode ones.

But it's okay, the rift is currently plugged by something too big to fit through. Unless there are still Chaos Rifters waiting for a chance to help it out, in which case the world could stand to get quite a bit worse.

I'm sad as hell that we're on indefinite hiatus though
>>
>>53441599
The king is the princess's brother, not her widower father and about 10 years Ceraphine's junior. It could still work as a kind of cute genderswapped Vailimir, but it's not as perfect as the grieving widower angle.
>>
File: 1466972867444.jpg (118KB, 934x415px) Image search: [Google]
1466972867444.jpg
118KB, 934x415px
>>53441489
Party managed to avoid a CR 22 homebrew encounter the DM brewed up
DM didn't take this well. See the encounter was this super-ghost undead, and the party basically spun it a story about how sad people back home would be if the heroes died just like how the super-undead's family basically burnt themselves at the stake to protest her dying.
Super undead spared them, but then see it got into her head that since she was undead and remembered her past life and her old friends, there was literally no reason EVERYONE couldn't do that so now the Heroes have discovered that literally the entire world is undead, except for them, because the DM decided to make the super-undead a hyper undead and bumped it to CR 35 or some shit.
>>
>>53441838
Well your GM is shit. Bail now, but not before slapping him for a good minute or so.
>>
>>53441838
>CR 35
Hastur is CR 29. Chthulu is CR 30. Mephistopheles and Charon are CR 30. Tawil at'Umr is CR 30. The Black Butterfly is CR 28. You could be fighting all six of these together and by CR rules that's weaker than this undead. What the fuck is she?
>>
>>53441797
There's a bar of apocalypse-level you can pass where the mortals deciding to invade and take over Hell is more appealing than living on the material plane you know.
>>
Can anyone sell me on the Hunter class? What's it do in a nutshell? Can it be used as a Melee fighter?

On a related note, can Strength ever be superior to Dexterity? The race I'm playing has a dex penalty.
>>
>>53441888
>>53441903
I mean he told us from the start she was a lesser deity but yeah this is retarded
Apparently we don't have tofight her anymore at least
>>
>>53441919
What can she DO?
>>
File: magdalena-radziej-waz2.jpg (237KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
magdalena-radziej-waz2.jpg
237KB, 1500x750px
>TFW you've been working on a lovable prostitute app for Ensoulment, but now everybody's going to assume you did it because it was mentioned last thread
>>
>>53441918
It's better than Ranger even at being melee. It has a good animal companion and nice spells.

Use your 3 extra feats you'll have above a dex build to do something more productive than having around +5 initiative +5 AC +5 Reflex would be. I believe in you.
>>
>>53441661
I'd assume it still is, apparently exhack has been sick so he hasn't updated the threads at all
>>
>>53441919
>Lesser deity
Every other "lesser deity" caps at CR30 (in this including Baba Yaga who is two steps away from being a god just by the merit of being that strong) and anything that is stronger is a demi-god, who wins fights by slightly shifting their point of balance.

She is stronger than creatures that are only a step weaker than demi-gods.
>>
>>53441933
Well she's got True Seeing, Clarivoyant Blindsight out to five fucking miles, Aura of Obliteration (save or die as Implosion, save twice against all stats, DC 45) up to 150 ft at will, Greater Power Word Kill at will (aka Memento Mori up to 250 HP), etc.
>>
>>53441939
Don't worry anon! Nobody will judge or bully for it!
>>
>>53441939
Do it anyway. Who cares about the thread?
>>
>>53441957
>save or die as Implosion, save twice against all stats, DC 45) up to 150 ft at will
>Memento Mori up to 250 HP
*sound of powerleveltard fapping furiously*
>>
>>53441957
>Aura of Obliteration
So what, Unspeakable Presence but a hundred times more fuck you?
>>
>>53441957
What does it have besides death effects
>>
>>53442052
She can use every spell in the spellbook as many times as she wants and she casts twice a turn and has +90 on all saving throws, but DM didn't tell me much else
I mean look we don't have to fight her, I think he knows he jerked off too hard this time and our mission has just become "manage to kill her guards to get to her and convince her that this isn't working out".
>>
File: 1494523699381.jpg (123KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1494523699381.jpg
123KB, 600x1067px
>>53441939
That is an incredibly impressive ass, not going to lie.

To quell your concerns, who cares? Let the app speak for itself! If you weren't allowed to use a concept that was mentioned in this thread, there wouldn't be any concepts left to apply with!
>>
>>53442065
That's still pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>53442065
>She can use every spell in the spellbook as many times as she wants and she casts twice a turn and has +90 on all saving throws
So it's Cook's dream basically
>>
File: 1442190675946.png (84KB, 599x717px) Image search: [Google]
1442190675946.png
84KB, 599x717px
>>53441939
I guess the question is, "what kind of prostitute?"

Because let's face it, prostitutes come in all shapes and sizes. Is she a common alley whore working tricks for coppers, a courtesan richly garbed in silk and samite whose mind and tongue is more desired than the warmth she brings to a bedroom, or the former becoming the latter?
>>
>>53442122
Or the latter becoming the former
That's hot
>>
>>53442065

Wow this is bad gming incarnate.

I mean, i get it, she can't be killed. Don't make a sheet or any kind of numbers for that class of NPCs. Its a basic rule. Even more if pcs aren't mean to have that kind of power or have something that could hurt her.
>>
File: 1446660823625.png (12KB, 254x166px) Image search: [Google]
1446660823625.png
12KB, 254x166px
Has anyone tried to do a murder mystery or cop campaign in PF? I'm writing up two murder mysteries set in Magnimar ("The Case of the Brass Knockers" and "The Case of the Bare-Faced Lye"), but I have a nasty feeling my players will switch to smitebot mode should they run into any sort of criminal, whether they're the actual culprit or not. Do I have to break the players of that mindset, and if so, how?
>>
>>53442142
Thing is we were meant to fight her so she already had a sheet.
She actually had the Aura before, it just counted as a constant Wail of the Banshee instead of this garbage. She had Clarivoyant Blindsight, just only out to 120. She had 'really high' saves (+22 / +29 / +31 or something I think), just not +90.
>>
File: 1432850018327.gif (350KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
1432850018327.gif
350KB, 540x640px
>>53442125
>Or the latter becoming the former
Girl didn't get into the business just to waggle her tongue all day, sometimes she likes to do a bit of "charity" with the common man and get the raw stuff as a reward.

Make her a vigilante with "respectable courtesan" as her face and "saucy tart" as her disguise, throw in Companion to the Lonely and you've got something scary.
>>
>>53442176
I played in something like that once in Dark Heresy. But it's easy to do cop campaigns when there's literally a Judge Dredd the Class in the CRB.
>>
>>53442201
I should have clarified that the players are supposed to be P.I.s, so I DON'T want them to be smitebots. I guess I use "cop show/campaign" to refer to any investigative/procedural show. Also, I definitely can't use Vigilantes because I don't have the physical book and my friends are anal about that sort of thing.
>>
>>53442233
You wanna do Law and Order, don't you?!
>>
>>53442176
I really don't get you people trying to use PF for anything other than high fantasy hijinks.
>>
>>53442284
Not really. From what I've read, Magnimar doesn't have much in the way of lawyers, and the crims the cases are about are the type that no lawyer would defend. "The Brass Knockers" is about a cleric of Urgathoa that killed a burlesque dancer stage-named Brass so he could resurrect her as his corpse-bride, while "The Bare-Faced Lye" is about a professional killer that murders ex-cons and their families,
disposes of them with stolen laundry chemicals, and seems to report to the city watch...
>>
>>53442311
Because my group is stubborn and only knows PF. There are better systems, but it's the only one they know.
>>
>>53442419
Please get a better group, there are so many better systems for what you're going for and with way less rules headaches than PF.
>>
>>53442233
>Also, I definitely can't use Vigilantes because I don't have the physical book and my friends are anal about that sort of thing.
"friends"
>>
>>53442419
Tell them that they're a bunch of morons.
>>
How does one arcane trickster?
>>
>>53442591
Wizard with VMC rogue, then pick the feat for extra sneak attack to qualify.
>>
>>53442603
That seems a little too easy.
>>
What do you think Golarion calls Rock-Paper-Scissors
Fighter-Rogue-Trap?
Succubus-Cleric-Lich?
Rock-Scroll of Stone to Mud-Masterwork Tools?
>>
>>53442591
just play an eldritch scoundrel rogue
>>
>>53442628
It also makes Arcane Trickster actually good, since you lose no caster levels.
>>
>>53442603
Also make sure you go evangelist after your first AT level to fix your shit BAB
>>
>>53442634
Sneaks, Brutes and The Law
>>
>>53442634
Paladin-Rogue-Succubus
Paladin smites the Rogue
Rogue mindbreaks the Succubus
Succubus makes Paladin lose all his class abilities
>>
>>53442711
That's silly. Succubi get dominate person and Rogues have bad will save.

If anything, it should be Paladin-Succubus-Rogue.
Paladin smites Succubus
Succubus dominates Rogue
Rogue backstabs Paladin.
>>
>>53442766
Succubus wouldn't have the heart to dominate the charming rogue
>>
>>53442781
That's because it doesn't have a heart at all.
>>
>>53442795
Muh NG succubus
>>
What're two good classes to gestalt if you have high Strength, Wisdom, Intelligence/Charisma and Constitution, but poor Dexterity?

I rolled. My low stat will always go into Dexterity because I don't want to cheese.
>>
>>53442812
Warder//any int caster
>>
>>53442812
List yo stats son
Arcanist || Warder or Arcanist || Paladin sounds good to me
>>
>>53442812
Brutal Slayer Stalker on one side so you don't get screwed over by poor dex. Then, depending on highest of your mentals, Soulknife or Occultist (Panoply nets you full BAB) or Paladin
>>
>>53442812
What sources do you have available? any 3pp, or are you limited to 1pp?
>>
File: Asmodeus.jpg (80KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
Asmodeus.jpg
80KB, 496x750px
Shilling my game again
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
>>
>>53442833
I rolled 11, 15, 18, 17, 18 and 16.

>>53442927
DSP are OK, my DM said to pass the rest by him.
>>
>>53442962
is that in order?
>>
>>53442931
Did you listen to ANYTHING we said last couple times you shilled?
>>
>>53442962
So do 18 INT, 17 WIS, 18 DEX, 16 CON, 15 CHA and 11 STR and go Arcanist || Sphere Incanter and show people what a real fullcaster looks like
>>
>>53442970
No, they can be any order I want them to be, hence why I'm asking for classes.
>>
>>53442962
with that, you're basically set up for anything. what do you want to play as - a warrior type, skillmonkey, mage, priest, or something else?
>>
>>53443002
Be an Unchained Monk, a Magus, an Investigator, etc. Melee classes that want all physical stats and a mental. You don't have to dump Dex to nerf yourself, just don't take Weapon Finesse or anything.
>>
>>53442976
Aye, but still got enough votes for me to consider putting up the application.
And then, running evil JR, CoCT or RotR is not that interesting to me.
>>
>>53443050
Evil is not the angle most people want to dangle, anon. We want homebrew or campaigns ran straight, an "evil" version of an existing product just limits your options more than enriches them.

A WotR campaign with Gestalt, 40 PB and level 4 would've been the stuff of meme legends!
>>
>>53442931
>Evil Hells rebels

>Not only are you lackies, you're lackeys to the most bitch-tier villian in pathfinder history

JUST RUN HELL'S VENGEANCE YOU TWAT.
>>
>>53443265
If he runs Hell's Vengeance, can I be a cute merfolk who grapples people!?
>>
>>53443281
Nibba the fuck you askin me for
>>
>>53443002
Basically anything works with that then. Play an initiator.
>>
>>53443265
Read the fucking premise. You aren't playing lackeys to Bazzy Thrune, you are getting dirt on him and setting him up for failure.

>Just run hell's vengeance.
Well, show me more interest. I get 9 or more r20 pms requesting Hell's Vengeance instead on non throwaway accounts (since that's how many votes for Hell's Saboteurs I got), I'll run it.
>>
>>53443318
>basing this off r20 pms

Ok just fuck off and run your roll20 normie game then, bitch
>>
>>53443340
How do I otherwise get to confirm it's not a single faggot spamming the same message 9 times, then?
>>
>>53443318
>setting up Bazzy Thrune to fail

Seems like a double negative.
>>
>>53443364
Alright, correction, setting him up to fail in a way that none of the blame falls onto you, screwing the rebels from taking over Kintargo, and getting control of Kintargo and perhaps even further power.
>>
File: seriously cool idea.jpg (90KB, 819x976px) Image search: [Google]
seriously cool idea.jpg
90KB, 819x976px
Do Kytons reproduce like people?
I'm reading the Iron Gods set and in two different books it mentions that there is a group of Kytons attempting to make more of themselves from humans and technology.

While a very interesting idea I'm not sure why this is represented as a terrible thing that will have dire repercussions for mortals on multiple planets.
>>
>>53443386
... Sounds incredibly boring

like hell's rebels but worse

Fuck if you're gonna run 'evil' hell's rebels, why don't you just make your own evil campaign rather than running an AP gone evil
>>
Because i am a sad masochist i will be playing in a paizo only rotr campaign. Is spirit channeler medium any good? Would Fighter be worthwhile if i convinced my DM to give me combat stamina?
>>53443386
So its not an "evil" campaign, its a "chaotic" campaign. Most neutral or lawful evil characters would want to side with house Thrune, due to their legitimate rule and tendency to reward servants.
>>
For Ensoulment, I did want to make a character concept, but not sure that it fits.

To be specific, he's an ex-brigand who repented his evil ways and is now a worshipper of Sarenrae struggling to live up to her teachings. It's easy for him to destroy the wicked, but the mercy part's a lot tougher, and he still has the impulse to loot everybody the party kills. While tragically flawed, he's supposed to represent the hope of rising up from the darkness, even in the troubled times that everybody must endure.
>>
>>53443402
A mortal can become a kyton as showcased in Reign of Winter. They can also be created by gods as with any outsider. All it needs is a sufficient level of sadomasochism and another kyton coming to you and saying "Hello, my name is Kyton Price, and I'd like to share with you the most amazing hook."
>>
>>53443448
>sarenrae

anon...
>>
>>53443318
Roll20 requests mean jack fucking shit when you realize half of those could be randos who want to play "Invictus the brooding mage" and the other half want to play furries.

Though this does pose a question; which AP is in biggest demand right now?
>>
>>53443515
Ironfang
>>
>>53443435
Except that Abby Thrune doesn't care about any Thrune but herself and is so evil that a Pit Fiend is there to reign her in, her court is filled with constant attempts at backstabbing each other, and Bazzy Thrune has both gone bonkers and isn't particularly popular even amongst the pro-Cheliax factions due to trying to get high both on the political and religious hierarchies.
>>53443515
R20 randos' requests won't come if they don't know I'm asking for them, which is why I brought them up in this thread rather than posting in the listing.
>>
so kawase brought up a fun point in discord, you can shut combusted underwater for infinite steam energy
any other ideas for industrialization but with magic
>>
>>53443613
Namedropping is stupid and against the Discord rules. Don't do it.
>>
>>53443492
Yeah, I'm dumb. Remove the reference to her, just assume he's taking on religious trappings to try and find a new way of life.
>>
>>53443515
>Invictus the brooding mage
Why do these people never have the ability to come up with actual names
>>
>>53443684
My question would be how she turned to become a redeemer? Did she cross swords with a noble knight who ultimately caused her convictions to waver? Was she just about to kill some cleric and some kids but realized that somehow what she was doing was wrong?
>>
>>53443522
Hogwash, Ironfang Invasion is crap and it's been crap since Amber Scott touched it.
>>
>>53442931
I remember you! Youre that cuck that tried to app a TN character for HV and got slammed less than an hour after you posted. Lmao, look everyone, the cuck is trying to run a shitty bamboozle after getting his shit app ignored. Look at exhack 2.0 everyone, look at exhack 2.0 and laugh!
>>
>>53443736
>She
>She
>She

Anon, the ex-brigand is a man.
>>
>>53443749
but its what the roll20 nerds want
>>
>>53443770
who
>>
Why is it that rogues always have big fat tits /pfg/?
>>
>>53443771
Ah, so it is. My bad.
>>
>>53443793
high Con to make up for poor HD and Fort saves
>>
>>53443784
The guy that posted an expy from kill 6 billion tumblerinas
>>
>>53443771
It's clear he needs to be reworked into a waifu then.
>>
File: 1479963790578.jpg (233KB, 850x942px) Image search: [Google]
1479963790578.jpg
233KB, 850x942px
>>53443793

What kind of rogues have you been watching? Big fat tits is more a Caster (or Barbarian) thing.
>>
>>53443793
My rogue doesn't have big fat tits

She has a thicc juicy butt though
>>
>>53443812
Oh its Tuvarkz, maker of the most boring fucking apps
>>
>>53443840
Round bubble butt is appreciated just as much as big fat tits.
>>
>>53443815
Hey, my ex-brigand is not for lewd.

And he won't be a daddy.
>>
>>53443464
So then this idea is even less world-ending then before....
However I didn't think it was possible to just upgrade in to Kyton; I figured people would just turn into Shadows or Broken Souls.
>>
>>53443840

OPPARA
P
P
A
R
A
>>
>>53443835
Then why do casters have big fat tits?
>>
>>53443874
Depends on the person. In Reign there's a guy who is so sadistic that a kyton took notice and went out of his way to show him such sights that the guy turned into a kyton.
>>
>>53443901
arcane magic
>>
>>53443749
The tumblrina only touched the 1st book, anon. And her co-author really reeled her in cause it ain't SJW shit like WoTR. And the other 2 books are pretty decent.
>>
>>53443749
Who is Amber Scott and what did/does she do?
>>
>>53443901
Alter Self
>>
File: 1467133458688.jpg (73KB, 735x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1467133458688.jpg
73KB, 735x1086px
>>53443901
The answer to this is fascinating, and can take a great many twists and turns depending on the angle with which you approach it.

Casters having large chests has been a thing in fiction due to many factors; their clothes are typically either loose or skimpy (which enables a large bust to be easily visible), they're not as athletic or muscular as their martial counterparts (soft-bodied women and all that), and many sorceresses and witches are shown as seducers, of which having a pair of fat tits will go a long way to make a man think with their other head.

To get a bit more esoteric, it can also be surmised that large breasts are synonymous with being more in-tune with nature, much how the Greeks and even modern-day Westerners associate bestial proportions with a connection to the country. Large breasts are also motherly, as women tend to gain cup sizes from childbirth, with the ability to craft life and sustain it acquiring an often mystical bent in Western mythologies; This woman is fertile, and because she's fertile she's got a strong connection to magic.
>>
>>53443963
SJW who uses her work to push tumblr BS.
>>
>>53443963
Amber Scott is every tumblr stereotype crammed into one insufferable person. A solid 33% of Pazios cringe stems from her.
>>
I hope FotJR has a lot of fun tonight!
>>
>>53443963
Amber Scott is a living testament to the nepotism that goes on with left-leaning game companies. She's a subpar writer who proudly boasts of "focusing on diversity and inclusion and my own social justice views" in everything she writes, and although every work she touches is lambasted by critic and fan alike, she always manages to find work. Somehow.
>>
>>53444041
There should be a spell called Amber Scott's Touch of Shittiness that immediately turns any Craft or Artistry result into Pedestrian
>>
>>53444030
>Amber Scott is every tumblr stereotype crammed into one insufferable person

You know, I kinda feel sorry for her. She's got the doughy generic ugly face of a woman that would buy into the SJW memery, and is clearly trying to make a name for herself among her own little clique that probably wants nothing to do with her outside of the shit she spews.
>>
>>53444034
I hope they wipe.
>>
Quick opinion poll, is there really any reason to NOT take sanctified slayer on a gunslinger 1/inquisitor x?
More consistent damage with studied target and sneak attacks in exchange for some versatility and a free feat to ease up on the horrible ranged damage feat tree.
>>
File: Roundabout Dot MP3.png (836KB, 923x541px) Image search: [Google]
Roundabout Dot MP3.png
836KB, 923x541px
>>53444034
Everything'll be just fine.
>>
>>53443812
Haven't actually gotten to reading kill 6 billion demons, though. Lucius's an accidental expy from somewhere there? Huh.
And Lucius is LN, not TN
>>
>wake up
>missed all the PLD posting
Is this the power of running a normal session?
>>
>>53444127
Who pissed in your cereal Rory?
>>
>>53444147
Shut up Vult.
>>
>>53443963

She's an RPG writer who's done work on Pathfinder, including a few AP books like Wrath of the Righteous 1, as well as the Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear expansion. She's frequently accused of writing flat characters to engage in LGBT tokenism.
>>
>>53444127
Fuck off, Rory.
>>53444147
Fuck off, Vult.
>>
>>53444137
>Rory and Sweettooth are going to die
>>
>>53444174
>accused of
>>
>>53444178
>Rory
I don't know if that's a typo or if Rubio's really that forgettable.
>>
>>53444197
The latter.
>>
>>53444144
Not really. Debatably he might be a little like Allison depending on his incarnation, but he's more like an anime character than a K6BD character.
>>
File: Etan lurking in pfg.gif (404KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
Etan lurking in pfg.gif
404KB, 800x627px
>>53444211
Don't you ever talk to me or my son again!
>>
>>53444194
This, she brags about it.

The woman is only getting a paycheck because she's got networking with other people sympathetic to her views. Amber Scott entering a company to help write something is a clear sign that somebody in that company is willing to overlook her shitty writing because they're either that desperate, or like the cut of her jib.
>>
>reading DHB's app again
>puts in a scene about him and his sister holding their dying father's hand while he's delirious

Why? Fuck this sad bullshit.
>>
>>53444275
>Tone deaf
>>
>>53444275
Did you miss the time he wrote a dark sister-fucking slave murderer for a light-hearted romp through Kintargo?

DHB is a good writer, but good lord is he tone deaf.
>>
>>53444275
>DHB
>sad bullshit

hmmm
>>
>>53444275
>DHB writes an upbeat character
FUCK OFF WITH THIS SAPPY BULLSHIT

>DHB makes character tragic
FUCK OFF WITH THIS SAD BULLSHIT

>DHB makes a character sexually successful
FUCK OFF WITH THIS CHAD BULLSHIT

>DHB makes no mention of a character having a sex life
FUCK OFF WITH THIS ASEXUAL BULLSHIT

>DHB makes an evil character
FUCK OFF WITH THIS EDGY BULLSHIT

>DHB makes a good character
FUCK OFF WITH THIS GOODY TWO-SHOES BULLSHIT
>>
>>53444275
KING'S GAME
I
N
G
'
S

G
A
M
E
>>
>>53444322
>he does it for an arthurian romance
>>
>>53444322
>DHB writes a reverse trap
MAI WAIFU 10/10
>>
>>53444006
The seducer element is vital, though I'm fond of the esoteric symbolism angle as well.
There's no greater feeling than the realization that people are eating out of your character's hand because they're enchanted by that ample bosom.
>>
So what games are recruiting?
>>
So are we going to get GlorianaxCashmere logs?

Did Cashmere have to grow a dick to fuck the cat teeth into Gloriana?

Did Lysander fuck a bunch of sweaty men?

Will Lysander fuck his sister by the end of the game?

Does the new girl have Companion to the Lonely?
>>
>>53444377
FUCK OFF VULT
>>
File: 1433975232663.jpg (162KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433975232663.jpg
162KB, 555x800px
>>53444348
>There's no greater feeling than the realization that people are eating out of your character's hand because they're enchanted by that ample bosom.

Holy shit this, especially if you bully away the other girls by flaunting her assets and being sexually aggressive with the men.
>>
>>53444291
>>53444317
>>53444321
>>53444326
He also changed the character's motivation entirely, why?

>>53444322
Man it just reminded me of when my grandpa died. Especially the mistaking someone for another. He mistook my mother for my grandmother who had died years ago.
>>
>>53444393
tone deaf
>>
>>53444393
panicked after people shat on him I guess
>>
>>53444291
>>53444317
>authurian myth has no sad moments
Shit man, it's not even edgy, just something tragic that happened to him.
>>
>>53444377
>Did Cashmere have to grow a dick to fuck the cat teeth into Gloriana?

No. Cashmere made Gloriana slice her arm open and then suck blood out of it. Gloriana was enthralled by the taste and had a hard time letting go at first. She didn't know Cashmere was so delicious.
>>
File: Eiffel Tower 3.jpg (120KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Eiffel Tower 3.jpg
120KB, 1600x1065px
>>53444197
>if Rubio's really that forgettable

isn't he the the most proactive and plot-relevant character, to the point that he overshadowed the meme-apps during actual play
>>
>>53444406
Isn't like half the applications we get for any game tone deaf? Who seems to be consistently on the mark for being in-tune with the game's themes, anyway?

>>53444425
Arthurian myth has plenty of sad moments, but they aren't like that.
>>
>>53444392
How sexually aggressive do you usually go to achieve dominance?

What's the alignment of such a strategy, generally?
>>
>>53444438
DHB's tone deafness is on another level
>>
>>53444436
There are no meme apps in FotJR, anon, just friends of the DM
>>
>>53444428

Thanks IKiD.

You're a horrible degenerate into rape, snuff, gore, bestiality, and giving birth to fucking DOGS.

But at least you share.
>>
File: tmp_7472-1495647577469814447935.jpg (472KB, 1386x924px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7472-1495647577469814447935.jpg
472KB, 1386x924px
>>53444352
This one here:
>>53442931

Look on R20 for Ironfang invasion, Ensoulment, Abyssia, but there should be several more I can't recall this early.
>>
>>53444406
Again authurian myth had its fair share of tragedy.

I don't see why this is a fucking 'tone deaf' moment unless you expect all of the PCs to have absolutely bright and happy backstories. Besides, if they did that would be boring as shit. Characters with no conflict in their past don't make for interesting campaigns.

>>53444438
>Arthurian myth has plenty of sad moments, but they aren't like that.
I mean yeah, no one has gone to the level of gonzo wacky actual authurian myth was.
>>
>>53444469
no, i think DHB is exceptionally tone deaf
>>
>>53444469
>>53444425

SIR BALIN THE SAVAGE NEVER HAD A MOMENT WHERE HE HELD THE HAND OF HIS LONG-TIME FRIEND AFTER THE INVISI-KNIGHT SHANKED HIM.

HE NEVER HAD A LONG MONOLOGUE ABOUT PAIN AND IRONY AFTER SLAYING HIS OWN BROTHER.
>>
File: Noire Doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
Noire Doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>53444458
>>
File: 1468460987052.jpg (169KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
1468460987052.jpg
169KB, 742x742px
>>53444454
>How sexually aggressive do you usually go to achieve dominance?

Flirting, innuendo, getting touchy-feely with the martials and letting them snatch open glimpses of her bust, typically.

You're hot, you're wanted, you know it, and you LOVE it.

>What's the alignment of such a strategy, generally?

It's typically Neutral if not Chaotic, and can run the gamut of Good (it's all just fun and games) to Neutral (I really like sex), to Evil (I really like sex and want that man-meat all for myself.)

How do you typically do it, anon?
>>
File: 1491510825014.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491510825014.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>53444476
I don't even see what the problem with this app is. Seems interesting. The connection between the character, his father, his uncle, and the family seems like one that would be really cool to explore.

>>53444499
I mean yeah, actual authurian myth also has retardedly wacky moments like the guy who shrinks to knee height dawn and grows progressively taller throughout the day. I'm glad no one is acting like authurian myth because it makes for fucking garbage campaigns
>>
>>53444336
>arthurian romance
This reminds me of something I was going to mention. Last night I saw a lot of talk about Ceraphine's tone being wrong for the campaign, but she seems like a perfect staple for an arthurian romance. She's only missing her other half for the capital R romance angle. It's not that far fetched to assume we'll get a Lancelot type application soon, or an elder statesman NPC could take that on too.
>>
>>53444436
He and Etan are the ones with the strongest ties to Sandpoint.

But overshadowed? Not really. Sweettooth's done more than his share of detective work, Quinn and the Twins are probably more powerful in combat, and he's mostly just the team heart, if that.
>>
>>53444499
Authurian myth if actually applied straight into a campaign makes for a gonzo campaign. That's what you get for literally 250 years of fanfiction writing.
>>
>>53444464
>snuff
>gore

That's new.
>>
>>53444547
I wasn't around for that but Ceraphine is my pick for strongest app right now, and she definitely fits my image of the Arthurian romance.

Maybe part of the problem is that the Arthurian romance doesn't really have a consistent tone though. Compare Idylls of the King to The Once and Future King and you've got some very different themes going on.
>>
>>53444194

Haven't read through enough of her stuff to know if it's all true. The cleric in SoD was pretty uninteresting, and yeah, there was an unfunny gamergate reference, but that matters less to me than the fact it was so buggy it made the base game unplayable.

Also, slagging off the original for being "sexist" didn't endear her to me, but she wouldn't be the first to say something stupid about games I like.
>>
>>53444510
Etan and Rubio were the closest things to a meme going into FotJR, the rest were "literally who."

SotJR is the team full of /pfg/'s favorite memes. And I doubt that Rubio has eclipsed Onryou or Valimir in the slightest.
>>
File: 1434328293956.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434328293956.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>53444547
>It's not that far fetched to assume we'll get a Lancelot type application soon, or an elder statesman NPC could take that on too.

If this campaign was gestalt I would've done Avowed (Fae) || Cavalier with the Guardian Spirit feat and made that! I would've been a fairy knight watched over by his mother!

It's not fair IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>53444547
Oh fuck. You're right. This is happening. I've seen the signs.
>>
>>53444655
>but that matters less to me than the fact it was so buggy it made the base game unplayable.

Are you noticing the trend, anon?

>Oh yeah, Amber Scott wrote for this and it was bad, but the game was bad anyway
>Oh yeah, Amber Scott wrote for this campaign and it was bad, but it was bad already
>Oh yeah, Amber Scott wrote for this campaign and it was bad, but she got co-writers to fix her autism
>>
>>53444665
Does Avowed have a VMC option yet?
>>
>>53444542
>letting them snatch open glimpses of her bust, typically.

This seems difficult. What are your chief strategies here?
>>
>Want to play a CHA dump
>Can't think of any concepts that wouldn't be CHA
aaaaaa
>>
>>53444675
I still can't believe that Captain Slow hasn't capitalized on this prime opportunity yet.
>>
>>53444729
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>53444690
>Gentlemen, this product is shit.
>We need something to make this shit sell.
>Get that cunt Amber Scott in here, we'll slap her name on it and sell it to the SJW crowd
>>
>>53444708
>What are your chief strategies here?

Wear clothes with cleavage, and find opportunities to bend over or get them above you so they can look down your dress.

Leaning forward while talking to them or sitting on their lap generally works.
>>
So I went and read all of DHB's new app version, anyone want the summary version?
>>
>>53444733
But how would a Game of Thrones character fit with an "Arthurian romance" game? They're pretty much on opposite ends of the tonal spectrum.
>>
>>53444750
Don't ask, just do it.
>>
>>53441768

Good enough. Thanks.
>>
>>53444733
You don't understand. I've seen the signs. We are not ready for what may yet be unleashed. Our only hope is if someone can preempt him!
>>
Do any magical items let the user share teamwork feats?
>>
>>53444761
You play a Stark.
>>
>>53444742
Don't forget it'll also sell to a crowd of raging nerds who only want to play it so they can shout about how Amber Scott is ruining their hobby.
>>
>>53444729
I'm the opposite, I want to play a Cha character but any functional builds I actually want to play are cha-dumpers. Except for one, but that one requires a GM to actually allow Avowed
>>
File: 1459479222060.jpg (88KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1459479222060.jpg
88KB, 500x493px
>>53444708
Geez anon, are you really this clueless on how to seduce boys?
>>
>>53444761
>Jamie Lannisterlot
>>
>>53444785
But the whole point of the Starks was that they were strawmen to get shit on by a dark and edgy world. If they're in a story where their codes of honor are actually supported, then what's their narrative purpose?
>>
>>53444785
>>53444804
How the fuck did the Starks even stay around for 'thousands of years'?
>>
>>53444812
Because the narrative needs to have some typical thousands of years fantasy bullshit going on, but then also needs some relatively honorable group to get shit on and show off how "realistic" the world is.
>>
>>53444800
I misunderstood open bust to mean nude bust and wondered how they were pulling it off without getting kicked out if the group.
>>
>>53444781
>>53444785
>>53444733

I don't think he's going to apply.

>>53444803
It's funny because his character for Blingmaker seems to have become Jaime Lannister with the golden arm.

>>53444804
>>53444812
The Starks were only honorable assholes under Eddard Stark, his father and brother were hot-blooded warmongers.
>>
>>53444840
It took one generation for them to basically go extinct, why haven't they gone extinct already?
>>
>>53444855
>honorable assholes
*stupid assholes
Honor doesn't have to be Stupid Good
>>
>>53444762
>the beginning of the app does not change much
>kid born into family of royal enforcers
>grows up with a sick dad who trains him
>changes to his uncle trains him instead after dad gets too sick
>changes start here
>uncle often drinks heavily and talks about the past, but refuses to actually give information when asks, rambling about the past are incoherent but paint a picture of both he and jericho's father were abused
>jericho feels lost/unsure what he needs to do (just sort of generally directionless)
>call for icons come, he is content to just wait out of the limelight
>father suddenly gets more sick, dies in him and his sister's arms
>Jericho buries him, then his uncle shows up
>they have a conversation, but basically 'our family has secrets, your father didn't tell you and I don't think you're ready'
>'if you want to know just doing what you have been here won't get you ready, go out and get a better perspective'
>'go find out what it means to be a hero (insert call to arms here)'
>Jericho's motivation changed from "Be the arm of the King!" to "Find a new sense of purpose + Grow as a person so his uncle will tell him the fuck is going on"
>has part in 'what it means to be a hero' about heroes are guiding lights, and he hopes maybe it'll rub off on him
>>
>>53444860
Don't you GET IT? It's REALISTIC for things to happen suddenly and arbitrarily, it's REALISTIC for people to suddenly act like stupid assholes because the plot requires it.
>>
>>53444853
>and wondered how they were pulling it off without getting kicked out if the group.

Why are you asking us how to be a sexually aggressive seductress for a campaign that doesn't like stuff like peeking down dresses or obvious references to sex?

>>53444868
Indeed, Eddard Stark wasn't even that honorable, he was just autistic.

What was his brother's name, anyway?
>>
>>53444803

>Earns his place as one of the greatest swordsmen alive, acknowledged even by the king
>Comes to realize said king is a monster
>Still serves him loyally up until it becomes clear the king is willing to destroy everything just to spite the men he tormented into becoming his enemies
>Saves the entire city and does the world at large a favor by killing him
>Proceeds to get shit on for being a traitor and "kingslayer" even though he absolutely did the right thing
>>
>>53444900
That's an actually good example of an Honorable person.
>>
>>53444900
>Proceeds to get shit on for being a traitor and "kingslayer" even though he absolutely did the right thing

>He endures it, because he knows he did the right thing and nobody asked him
>He has only lain with one woman - his sister, sure, but he's been more faithful to her than most honorable men he's met
>>
>>53444922
His sister is a cunt by the way
>>
>>53444900
>acknowledged even by the king

Anon... The Mad King Aerys did not elevate Jaime Lannister to the Kingsguard because he's a good swordsman, Aerys elevated Jaime Lannister to the Kingsguard to spite Tywin Lannister and destroy his line of succession.
>>
>>53444900
>>53444912
>>53444922
He's the hero we need, not the hero we deserve.
>>
>>53444944
Exactly, Jaime Lannister has an almost romantic view of his sister, and has kept ardently faithful to her... While she fucks cousins and confidantes alike without a care in the world. She doesn't see Jaime as a man she can love, he's just her "other half." The show does a piss-poor job of presenting this, but the books make it damn obvious that Cersei only loves Jaime because Jaime looks like her.
>>
>>53444896

Brandon, wasn't it? Ned named one of his sons after him.
>>
>>53444974
I'm under the impression that Cersei loves him for the nearly-superstitious reason that he is, in fact, her twin.
>>
>>53444675
So what you're saying is that it's possible to piggyback on Sappy's celebrity status to get into Ensoulment, just like Sappy piggybacked on Captain Slow's celebrity status to get into SotJR?
>>
>>53444946

Ah, but Jaime didn't know that to begin with-all he knew was that he'd gotten a place on the Dream Team.
>>
>>53441489
The sun went out and the two most powerful factions were an endless font of demons pouring out of a rift in the middle of an impenetrable unga dunga jungle, and the huge CLOUD of wraiths and other incorporeal spawn-creating undead that followed the Mad Wraith King around at pretty much random now that there was no sunlight to get in the way.

Both things were our fault.

Anyway - Do we have a bestiary 6 PDF anywhere yet?
>>
>>53444896
No, no, I meant that full on nudity in casual settings was likely too much for most groups. Pay attention. All that other stuff is usually a-okay.
>>
>>53444976
Yup, Brandon Stark, also known as "The Wild Wolf." It's worth noting that Brandon was meant to be the heir to Winterfell until Rhaegar and Lyanna happened.

Brandon Stark was also a much better indicator for what the Starks were. Eddard was an outlier, a second son that spelled the doom of his house.

>>53445015
>You will never fight with Arthur Dayne and Barristan Selmy in their prime
>>
>>53445012
Pretty much.
>>
>>53441489
We brought three of the Dragon Overlords (aka extradimensional dragon-shaped beings that had taken to ruling the region) too close together, which damaged the fabric of the plane, causing a massive outpour of eldritch abominations through a portal. Which we later failed to seal.
>>
>>53445039
>No, no, I meant that full on nudity in casual settings was likely too much for most groups.

Depends, I've seen busty topless chicks get into normie campaigns before no problem.
>>
I really like horses as animal companion mounts. What are my options for getting these guys fly speeds short of casting it myself?
>>
>>53445070
Magic horseshoes.
>>
>>53444242
>Etan as a foxy daddy
I didn't know I wanted this until now
>>
>>53445158
>foxy daddy
CEASE THIS
>>
>>53445172
This daddy meme must die.
>>
>>53445070
Take a look at the Evolved Companion feat. If you're a cavalier, you should have solid enough charisma to take it when you have a spare feat or two.

It won't give your horse a fly speed, but it will soup it up something fierce. Horses actually have great stats, they just lack the necessary abilities to make use of them, and Evolved Companion makes up for that.
>>
>>53445172
Prometheanfag BE MY GOOD AND CARING DADDY
>>
A feat that adds STR-to-AC limited by dex bonus to armour, would that be balanced?
>>
>>53445205
sure
>>
>>53445205
Pretty much, though if it started at 1/2 STR-to-AC AND Reflex saves then upgraded to full STR-to-AC at like, a BaB or character level breakpoint, would be good
>>
File: 7a2757feea2779299ed7e594f65d1bd9.jpg (408KB, 800x1128px) Image search: [Google]
7a2757feea2779299ed7e594f65d1bd9.jpg
408KB, 800x1128px
>>53445158

It doesn't end well, anon.
>>
File: When daddies die.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
When daddies die.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>53445195
>>
>>53445250
F
>>
Are gestalt campaigns really that bad?
>>
>>53445198
How does this help my horse deal with vertical surfaces/flying threats/the risk of being turned into jam from falling off high places?
>>53445082
I'm not seeing one with a fly or airwalk effect.
>>
>>53445250
F

>>53445277
Dubs confirm, they are.

All jokes aside, nah. For a 1-3 player game, it's a nice power boost that essentially 'increases" your number of players by 50%. For 4 or more players, though, it's a headache and a half.
>>
>>53445205
IMO, from a certain perspective, if it's just "Stat-to-AC instead of dex" for one feat then Con would be a better choice

>>53445277
Depends on player count, content available, build choice(s), and GM competence. Much like any game. They enable some things that have gamebreaking potential, but those are about as bad as they would be in singleclass games so it's kind of moot.
>>
>>53445293
Evolved Companion can give your horse a climb speed, yo. It would literally be able to walk up the side of castle walls, skyrim horse style.

Yeah, it's not flight, but it's not horizontal movement either.
>>
Serious question: Who puts out the most damage in the RotJR games?
>>
>>53445385
Probably Etan, at this point.
>>
>>53445066
I'll take your word for it, then. Push the envelope on these bitches.
>>
>>53445385
Corwin, at least in SotJR.
>>
>>53445304
Gestalt can work in a full party too provided that 1: Nobody is a powergaming dick, and 2: that everyone knows their classes so you don't have 10 minute pauses of "Uhh.... what can I do again..."
Granted most groups have at least one of the two, so I see where you're coming from.
>>
File: ec6.png (66KB, 254x350px) Image search: [Google]
ec6.png
66KB, 254x350px
I want to gm a game where the PCs are evil.
Can you guys give me some quests/NPCs ideas ?
It's my second time GMing so I'm still very lost
>>
>>53445385
Corwin did about 60 damage with one attack last session, not sure about FotJR's numbers.
>>
>>53445385
Are we talking who's done the most damage in a single attack, who's done the most damage in a single turn, or who does the most damage consistently?
>>
>>53445589
Evil PCs are not likely to come into conflict with NPCs because what they're doing is 'insane' or 'disgusting' but can easily come into with other Evils simply because what they're doing doesn't work in their favor, keep that in mind. They CAN in fact fight Evils, as long as those Evils are directly working to their detriment. A group of Evil but living PCs would easily have reasons to fight Dread Wraiths and Liches or Daemons and Qlippoths.
>>
>>53445652
What about the main quest/storyline who's the (bbeg), what's the adventure?
>>
>>53445641
Give us an answer for each.
>>
File: Kung pow 02.jpg (53KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Kung pow 02.jpg
53KB, 960x544px
>>53445385
SotJR undoubtedly has higher overall damage, with Corwin taking the #1 spot that I can tell. Thanks to Betrothed and overall Avowed nerfs F, Etan looks basically unchallenged for raw, consistent damage, but all it'll take is Sweettooth hitting level 5 and revealing his power level for the tables to turn. Though it still remains to be seen what the PoW errata does to Deadly Agility.
>>
>>53445685
You could do one of the following
- Angel of some sort, your PCs are literally demonic evil. Expect puppy-kicking.
- The Good Vizier and the King - your PCs want to take over the Kingdom.
- A Classic protagonist party of Heroes - your PCs are the BBEGs for a NORMAL party.
- An Evil organization in the shadows. You're competing with them for clients.
- A Demilich - he's been hunting in your grounds lately and requests have stopped because everyone is afraid the Demilich is divine retribution for hiring Evil people.
>>
>>53445711
>all it'll take is Sweettooth hitting level 5
>level 3 for six months
>>
>>53445737
>He has to slog through two book 1's before he has a chance to hit 5

Toof tief dindu nuffin to deserve this
>>
File: 1489050199948.png (847KB, 789x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489050199948.png
847KB, 789x1000px
What race is this?
>>
>>53445817
Trashcan
>>
>>53445817

A very cleverly-disguised gnoll.
>>
>>53445735
Thank you for the NPCs, any idea for a main storyline?
>>
Reading through the applicants for flower court, none of them represent authurian myth well. Authurian myth is bullshit gonzo x-men level wacky power time. Honestly, that doesn't really make for a good campaign. I like the apps better because they don't try to emulate authurian myth accurately
>>
>>53445903
How can you not appreciate SIR GARLON THE INVISIBLE KNIGHT?
>>
>>53445881
Three of them have one rolled in so I'm skipping those
First one - your service of [Archfiend / Horseman / Qlippoth Lord / Demon Lord] has finally gotten out of hand. A strike team lead by a Seraphim / Solar / Planetar has struck out to eliminate you before you become an even greater threat. Mid / High level depending on the boss, a lot of hiding and fast elimination before the mooks that find you report to the big one.
Fourth one - Assassin's guild, you're up-and-coming for one of the two guilds but the big one in town, the Hassans, are wary of your prowess. Low/Mid level. Start with eliminating harder and harder targets while the Hassans compete (aka time limit on assassinations), then move on to counterassassination and infiltration against the Hassans.
>>
>>53445711
>>53445600
Wait, CORWIN? How? Isn't there a ZweiSent in that same party?
>>
>>53446009
I'm pretty sure there's two zweisents, but they're competing against a Barb/Warlord and probably aren't fully optimized sure to not being a couple of faggots.
>>
File: Soldier.jpg (110KB, 420x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Soldier.jpg
110KB, 420x1000px
Hey fuckers, we have the newest class preview up.

http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljuf?Class-Preview-The-Soldier

Behold, the heavy weapons guy.
>>
>>53446009
Rage + initiating + Archaeologist + greatsword, I'd assume. And it sounds like that was probably a crit.
>>
>>53446024
I thought Corwin was a Barb/Bard, my bad.
>>
>>53446032
My name... Is heavy weapons guy

and THIS is my weapon
>>
File: 1495122783381.jpg (380KB, 700x782px) Image search: [Google]
1495122783381.jpg
380KB, 700x782px
What type of a vampire would your character be?
Would they also be a mythic vampire?
>>
>>53446054
I think he dipped Bard.
>>
>>53446032
So it's Fighter but good.
>>
>>53446032
>Or if a player preferred, by 2nd level a soldier can have selected Weapon Focus and then Versatile Focus to gain the benefit of Weapon Focus with every weapon with which the soldier is proficient.
>+1 to everything forever
Dear lord.
>>
>>53446032

Hm. Interesting. I'd have been a bit concerned about gear boosts, originally, but knowing about the crafting revamp makes it sound reasonable. Also, jump jets and jetpacks are common in low levels? Nice.
>>
>>53446080
Mythic yes because he has mythic levels.

No idea what vampire he'd be. Whatever is to most "imma punch ya while imma suck ya" type.
>>
>>53446081
Bard 3//Barb 1 Warlord 2
>>
File: lewd_recognized.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_recognized.gif
1MB, 360x360px
>>53446115
>imma punch ya while imma suck ya
>>
>>53446032
Interesting. The iconic Soldier is NOT the same as the art they're using to showcase the Soldier class.
>>
>>53446032
No, please. Don't get my hopes up. I don't want to be disappointed.
>>
>>53446132
Kobolds can easily recognize the presence of lewd material
>>
File: 1432981493912.gif (220KB, 232x288px) Image search: [Google]
1432981493912.gif
220KB, 232x288px
>>53446032
WHY IS THE LORE FOR THIS GAME SO SHITTY.

BUT THE MECHANICS ARE SO GOOOOOOOOOD?
>>
>>53446136
They haven't used the iconic for any of the showcase art.

>>53446143
I'm sorry son, there's only so much I can do.
>>
File: 1HQcn0G.gif (999KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
1HQcn0G.gif
999KB, 490x368px
>>53446080
>Would they also be a mythic vampire?
Why be a mythic vampire when you can be archmage?
>>
>>53446163
It's the Vigilane Effect
>>
So DHB across the board makes garbage characters. Is he even capable of making a good character? Or is he just stuck on the bottom of the barrel of /pfg/? His homebrew is shit too, you can tell by the fact no one touches it with a 10 foot pole.
>>
>>53446163
Lore can be changed, friend. Just design a new setting.
>>
File: 1456700408345.jpg (176KB, 550x650px) Image search: [Google]
1456700408345.jpg
176KB, 550x650px
>>53446183

Why don't we start doing that RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>53446177
>The Soldier is basically Fighter/Ranger but BETTER

I love it
>>
>>53446032
>I'm the Fighter, but Stronger
>>
File: 1429306172382.jpg (98KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1429306172382.jpg
98KB, 635x457px
>>53446195
>>53446203

Guys, guys.

Sharpshooting is a viable Soldier Fighting Style now.

Elven Sharpshooters are not only viable, but effective given the Dex bonuses.
>>
>>53446182
Hi, witchhunter.
>>
>>53446182
But Unchained Gunslinger is actually really fun. I can't say much about Cavalier or Fighter, but Gunslinger at-least is legitimately well-written.
Also, just because something isn't mentioned doesn't mean it's not good.
>>
File: Spooky spoiler.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky spoiler.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>53445950
Alright thanks to your ideas I came up with something.
The players start off working for an assassin's guild, the boss ask the PCs to defeat a whole guild of heroes, I turn the heroes castle into a neat dungeon.
Then the boss thanks the PCs for the destruction of the heroes guild, boss turns out to be a Demon Lord and ask the players to get rid of mercenaries hired by the king to stop the demon lord.
After that the demon lord ask them to kill the king and take over the kingdom.
Once the king and his knights are all slaughtered the demon lord appears and ask the PCs to fight to the death then the winner will be the new king.

How does that sound? Feel free to tell me if the whole thing is retarded or to add more to the story
>>
If I'm driving a wagon or carriage, what skill check is that? Ride doesn't really fit and there's no handle vehicle skill. Why is there fly but no drive?
>>
>>53446235
Galko-chan is pure.
>>
>>53446235
Sounds fine but a little bloated, but at least you have good break points if it begins falling apart
>>
File: Tech_Sniper.jpg (714KB, 1500x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Tech_Sniper.jpg
714KB, 1500x2160px
>>53446231
I'm actually eager to get a sharpshooter soldier a heavy weapon with a single short, like an x-laser or a railgun, and just laugh, because i'll be cranking the shit out of that one shot.

It's all I ever wanted in pathfinder.
>>
>>53446241
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCombat/ultimateCombatVehicles.html
>>
>>53446234
Why is it good? What does it do that gunsmoke mystic doesn't just do better? DHB is only used by contrarians who can't handle PoW.
>>
>>53446241
Either handle animal or profession (driver).
>>
File: 1430059083106.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1430059083106.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>53446272
Oh my god, dude.

>Chelaxian Fighter (Sharpshooter)
>Dressed as a posh English gentleman on Safari
>His railgun is modified to look like a single-shot rifle
>His gorget is a shield emitter
>His Pith helmet is outfitted with a communications array
>Monocle is the scope
>>
>>53446285
Oh, hey, thank you very much. Seems like if they put in a skill as specific as fly, they could have just thrown in drive as well. Regardless, that works. Have a good one.
>>
File: NEET is Bewildered by Society.jpg (47KB, 448x487px) Image search: [Google]
NEET is Bewildered by Society.jpg
47KB, 448x487px
>>53446032
>Good Fort save AND GOOD WILL SAVE
>4+Int skills/level
>actual options
>a decent sounding dip into being a magical warrior
>hints that even though feat taxes still exist, it's possible they may have been reduced a little
>Weapon Focus but for everything

Don't you fuckers keep trying to make me hype, I can't put faith in Paizo or else I'll get disappointed.
>>
>>53446328
Isn't that just a Rogue Trader, at that point?
>>53446310
Have you looked at it?
>Can create magitech vehicles and other wonders
>Can use bombs or other explosives
>Is Full-BAB and not 3/4ths BAB

Now shoo-shoo, witchhunter.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (48KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
48KB, 1000x750px
>>53446328
>>
>>53446371
>Isn't that just a Rogue Trader, at that point?

Is that a problem?
>>
>>53446371
>Can create magitech vehicles and other wonders
So it's not a gunslinger.
>Can use bombs or other explosives
So it's an alchemist
>Is Full-BAB and not 3/4ths BAB
Literally who the fuck cares with initiating?
>>
>>53446401
fuck off already nigger someone likes it you're already wrong
>>
>>53446080
Moroi, I suppose. None of the others fit.
>>
>>53446080
He can't be a vampire.

He's already a werewolf!
>>
>>53446182
Remember, DHB had professed hating fullcasters and yet one of his fighter archetypes is a full caster. He's a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1459359817450.png (221KB, 850x645px) Image search: [Google]
1459359817450.png
221KB, 850x645px
It's Friday afternoon! What's everyone's plans for tonight?
>>
File: Power_Armor.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Power_Armor.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>53446482
Geeking the fuck out over the newest class preview, apparently.
>>
>>53446482
Try to get my EotFC app into serviceable shape.
>>
>>53446194
What kind of Starfinder setting you want senpai?
>>
File: 1481847608274.jpg (42KB, 596x629px) Image search: [Google]
1481847608274.jpg
42KB, 596x629px
>>53446503
Are you ready for jumpjet-assisted punches and kicks?
>>
>>53446482
jerking off, crying, jerk off some more, sleep
>>
>>53446517
Don't worry, with garbage like DHB as your competition you're fine.
>>
>>53446401
>so it's not a gunslinger
>So it's an alchemist
Alright fuckface, you wanna play this game? I can play this game too.
>ZweiSent
So not a warder, doesn't protect anyone.
>DervDef
So not a warder, needs more DEX
>Brutal Slayer
So not a Stalker, needs too much STR instead of DEX
>Viking
So a Barbarian and not a Fighter
>Chosen One
Not a paladin, gets its abilities too late and has a stupid bird as a class feature
>Musketeer
Not a swashbuckler, uses a gun

I CAN KEEP DOING THIS FUCKFACE
>>
>>53446532
But Anon i'm garbage too
>>
File: Starfinder cover.jpg (26KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Starfinder cover.jpg
26KB, 960x480px
>>53446521
Personally I'm probably going to keep most of the core lore if I can, refluffing parts to make it less pic related and more Destiny with better story progression.
>>
File: Grapple_pilot.png (157KB, 640x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Grapple_pilot.png
157KB, 640x1139px
>>53446526
Fucking right I am.
>>
File: 1465675301472.jpg (50KB, 605x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465675301472.jpg
50KB, 605x500px
>>53446482
Probably cook out with the family

>>53446526
I want to play as a Good and Caring Daddy!
>>
File: 1315625368311.png (45KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1315625368311.png
45KB, 200x194px
>>53446533
Still haven't given me a single reason it's good and doesn't get it's job done better by someone else. Next you're gonna say 'hurr it's ok I'm shit at my job'.
>>
File: 170_max.jpg (95KB, 549x849px) Image search: [Google]
170_max.jpg
95KB, 549x849px
>>53446521
>What kind of Starfinder setting you want senpai?

I don't even KNOW, but I'm digging the idea of something similar to Titanfall 2 where the outer rim is owned by Megacorporations who've bought the silence and complacency of the Core Worlds.
>>
>>53446550
Space Ameiko is just one character and the Android is just a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but everyone flipped out at one sentence, not realizing that he choose murderhobo as his gender.

Drop some setting stuff. I liked some of the Destiny gameplay bit the story left me lost.
>>
>>53446594
>but everyone flipped out at one sentence

Everyone's also flipping out at the whole "all the deities are feminine" thing.
>>
>>53446310
I honestly think DHB's Fighter, though probably not the other classes, is better than most PoW classes. A 1pp full martial is still typically going to destroy anything built right, and DHB's is just a better version of the vanilla fighter with magic crafting and functional utility.
>>
>>53446615
The gunslinger has a lot of utility because contraptions (or the cloak if you use the other big archetype).

Cavalier is kind of weird because instead of giving a dedicated out of combat class feature he put out of combat ability in banners and oaths. So it's sort of split.
>>
>>53446594
Operator, are you male, female, or other
>Other
Operator, please specify if Other
>I identify as a murderhobo
>>
>>53446575
You could make it so that the range is so great, messages don't get through. That way, the Corp has even more money to oppress the schlubs who took up their offer.
>>
File: 1456433339183.jpg (307KB, 1128x798px) Image search: [Google]
1456433339183.jpg
307KB, 1128x798px
>>53446671

>tfw everyone will want to make some lame retreading of anime or Star Fox rather than a normie series like Titanfall or Halo or even Dead Space
>>
>>53446544
It's ok, amigo. I'm garbage as well.
>>
Fuck snake faggot and DHB's stupid sad bullshit. He needs to learn his place and fuck off from /pfg/ games. He doesn't fit in the fucking culture. He doesn't want to do lewd, he doesn't want comfy, he just wants to fucking brood like the edgy autist he is.
>>
>>53446482
Getting ready for my session. Players are finally getting some down time so we're doing private RP and probably getting into shenanigans. One of my previous players bounced because of work so we brought in a new guy. He's a bit of an edgelord but he's a good kid. Just need to help him learn how to give characters character.

Meanwhile the party's Slayer is about to find out what his waifu (the BBEG, a water yai trying to ascend to godhood) has been doing while he's been out on an adventure. Depending on how much he finds out there may or may not be cuddling after sex.
>>
File: shrug.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
996KB, 500x281px
>>53446482
pathfinder. Hopefully getting to dominate my characters wife and breed her.
>>
>>53446773
But I like DHB
>>
>>53446786
>Hopefully getting to dominate my characters wife and breed her.
Why can't you just breed her the normal way?
>>
>>53446720
I'm charging you with bringing /pfg/ to the light of /m/, each and every thing that relates to it.

Bring up how ONI and the UNSC is the bad guys listening to crazy AIs and how to use them in a setting.

Emphasize any madness rules You find.

As soon as the Mecha Rules come out, it is your duty to post them and post builds, such as how to be the Giant Robot Princess who has a human friend that punches people at weddings.
>>
>>53446776
>>
>>53446795
Then you're cancer.
>>
>>53446773
And when he does get into games his autistic theorycraft invalidates half the fucking game.
>>
>>53446815
This really puts me on EDGE
>>
>>53446800
Why can't I just breed her the normal way?
>>
>>53446822
>>53446773
All he does is drag this entire fucking general through the dirt. He ruins every game he is in, he shits on every lfg, he fucking vomits his garbage homebrew into our general and interrupts what ever we're talking about.
>>
File: 1456509575906.png (274KB, 869x557px) Image search: [Google]
1456509575906.png
274KB, 869x557px
>>53446808
>Bring up how ONI and the UNSC is the bad guys listening to crazy AIs and how to use them in a setting.

Dude a classic war between the Megacorporation-funded Outer Rim and bureaucratic Core Worlds with one side extensively using robots and mecha, while the other uses crazy AI is the hypest shit out there.

Make it a human-centric thing with aliens coming in as military advisors, operatives or mercenaries, it'd be great.
>>
>>53446836
Well, you said you're going to dominate your wife.

You don't need to dominate your wife, her being an available and (often) willing hole is kinda part of being a wife.
>>
File: 1492878360998.gif (392KB, 254x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492878360998.gif
392KB, 254x401px
>>53446864
Why can't I dominate my wife?
>>
File: 1471935736747.png (1MB, 1280x975px) Image search: [Google]
1471935736747.png
1MB, 1280x975px
>>53446815
>>
>>53446808
I'd honestly much rather play a multitude of good /m/ games, like BCG, than PF or reskinned PF.
>>
>>53446869
Because she's already dominated! You don't need to do it anymore!
>>
File: 1403319051832.jpg (180KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1403319051832.jpg
180KB, 1440x810px
>>53446839
>>53446822
>>53446773
>Those timestamps
>That same tone of voice
>Those hot, rotten opinions
HHHHHMMMM
You know, it's HILARIOUS that you think you're special. That you know what you're talking about, or that you have the right or ability to determine what is "your" culture or "your" general. Kindly fuck off and die, or at least get banned for weeks on-end.
People, please, do your part and kill shitposters like this one here. Just a simple click of a button to report, that's all that needs to happen.
>>
>>53446864
Some wives like to get dominated
>>
File: 1463560163032.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463560163032.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>53446890
What if she likes to be dominated?
>>
>>53446773
I like him, and frankly I prefer that to the stupid "lewd comfy" cancer that should've been exiled a long time ago.
>>
>>53446032

Wait no hold up, doesn't this mean Fighters are now very useful, because they can deal with large enemies like tanks or mechs or gunships?
>>
>>53446908
Suzy, please, don't continue this conversation.
>>
>>53446891
>literally defending DHB
>>
>>53446878
>TFW Casimir tries to unmask the Vilderavn mid-rape.
>>
>>53446927
>slandering Tsubaki like that
I really, really hate this meme.
>>
>>53446926
Yes, that is in fact exactly what it means.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that the Armor Storm specialization will be at least mini mechs or power armor use.
>>
>>53446886
Yes, but we all know the moment you post it on R20, you will get people wanting you to run it in Pathfinder. Not one or two, but enough to cause a DotA style rage quit. At least now you have an option.
>>
>>53446965
No I don't. There are literally a multitude of /m/ games that are far better crafted than PF (and SF is literally PF reskinned in spaaace, don't try to pretend there's any meaningful difference going on there) that I could run.
>>
if you read this you're gay
only way to make yourself not gay is to respond with, "I swear on my mother's life that I am heterosexual".
>>
File: 1448378994258.png (39KB, 368x388px) Image search: [Google]
1448378994258.png
39KB, 368x388px
>>53446926

Okay no shut up, this has been a thing I've been wanting for a while now,
>Two-handed heavy laser attached to fuel cells on the back
>It's like some focused energy flamethrower
>>
>>53446997
HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS
>>
File: 59871875634.png (61KB, 764x777px) Image search: [Google]
59871875634.png
61KB, 764x777px
>>53446997
I swear on my mother's life that I am heterosexual
>>
>>53446997
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
>>53446855
>Alien Advisors
Pull the Economic carpet out from under the 'Umies. They turn around to realize that the Mega Corporation and the government sold themselves piecemeal to alien equivalents. The wars never end, just the people signing the checks cycle in and out.
>>
>>53446959
Could also mean your armor's outfitted with things like micro-missiles or shoulder cannons.
>>
>>53446997
Actually, I'm bi.
>>
>>53446938
That sounds kind of cute, anon.
>>
angry drake noises
>>
>>53447051

>Human Space is just shitty Space Nigeria/Balkans

I want this. I need this.
>>
>>53446997
Fuck off back to /lgbt/
>>
So I'm having a little trouble understanding the extent of what an opposition school means for a wizard. I get that you prepare opposition school spells with 2 slots, and you can't spontaneously cast them through your bonded object, but is that it? Does it affect casting from scrolls or scribing scrolls/crafting potions/wands/etc?
>>
File: N7_Destroyer_Soldier_MP.png (204KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
N7_Destroyer_Soldier_MP.png
204KB, 512x1024px
>>53447057
Dude, no, please. I can only handle so much hype.
>>
>>53446878
>>53446938
>>53447069
Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.
>>
>>53446997
If it's pretty and willing, I fuck. Your discrete labels are as meaningless as they are divisive.
>>
>>53447037
LET ME SNOOZE RUSE OOZE
>>
File: 1494964869236.jpg (365KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494964869236.jpg
365KB, 1280x720px
>>53447123
>arcane assailant, armor storm, blitz, bombard, guard, hit-and-run, and sharpshoot

Does Guard get hard-light riot shields? Does Blitz give you Barbarian-esque boosts to speed?
>>
File: 1476609027267.png (253KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
1476609027267.png
253KB, 560x840px
>>53446878
>>
How much ride do you need to competently ride things?
>>
>>53447103
Fuck off, /pol/
>>
>>53447186
Your shitposting has nothing to do with Pathfinder and nothing to do with /tg/. You're just a sad sack of crap so just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>53447186
Did you even read the post he was replying to?
>>
>>53447170
I can't tell you how much I hope for those to be the case.
>>
File: 1450675736113.gif (1MB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1450675736113.gif
1MB, 400x394px
>>53446938
>>53447069

>Vilderavn hesitates and gets all sweet when Casimir tries to remove the mask
>>
>>53446032
>TFW Paizo is getting our hopes up
Is Starfinder going to be the ultimate bamboozle?
>>
>>53447225
Arcane Assailant is already confirmed to get an ability at 5th level which allows them to scratch magic runes into their weapon.

>When you imbue a weapon with the rune of the eldritch knight, in addition to its normal benefits, the rune grants the weapon one of the following weapon fusions of your choice: ethereal, flaming, frost, merciful, or shock. The weapon can't gain a fusion it already has, and this bonus fusion doesn't count toward the maximum total level of fusions the weapon can have at once. The bonus fusion ends when the weapon ceases to be imbued with the rune of the eldritch knight. For more information on fusions, see page 191.
>>
File: 1449505953553.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1449505953553.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>53447264
I think Starfinder is actually going to be good, so good it finally kills Pathfinder itself.
>>
>>53447264
Starfinder will probably be fun, but I don't expect it to be any better than pathfinder. That is to say:
Scattered rules across the book
Many pedantic over explained rules coupled with the vaguest shit you've ever seen in your life that is never clarified in any errata
TERRIBLE first draft writing
A large playground with solid core mechanics that is a blast to tweak and refine in your playgroup

I'm excited for more of the same in a new context.
>>
>>53447308
>Actually having hope for anything Pazio does.
Anon you might as well be expecting EA or Ubisoft to not fuck something up.
>>
>>53447334
EA and Ubisoft don't always shove out stinkers anon, rare as it is.
>>
>>53447245
Casimir strokes her cheek, Vilderavn suckles on his fingers.
>>
New Thread
>>53447368
>>53447368
>>53447368
>>53447368
>>53447368
>>
>>53447346
And Pazio occasionally gives something good too, but most of the time it ranges from subpar to just plain terrible.

Starfinder might be good, but I'm expecting it to be shit until I've read through it.
>>
File: [Loud Sweating].jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Loud Sweating].jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>53447380

LOGS
WHEN
>>
>>53447406
LOGS ALREADY
https://pastebin.com/5mL0eJUd
>>
GIVE ME A LIST OF /pfg/ GAMES OR I SWEAR I'LL APPLY TO ENSOULMENT. YOU WOULDN'T WANT ANY MORE COMPETITION WOULD YOU?
>>
>>53442634
I mean. Golarion has rocks. Paper. And Scissors. So that.
>>
>>53447444
DO IT. APPLY TO ENSOULMENT. POUR YOUR HEART INTO THE APP. RIDE CERAPHINE'S MEME TO VICTORY
>>
>>53447444

You should apply to Ensoulment!
>>
>>53447433
>Ends just at the good stuff

YAMETE
>>
>>53446482
Hating my life.
>>
>>53447694
Same.
Thread posts: 424
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.