[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some unknown reason,YOU have been selected to represent humanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

For some unknown reason,YOU have been selected to represent humanity in the 3214th Intergalactic Deathmatch.You have the right to bring with you one non-weapon possession,and have to choose one song to be your theme/mankind's hymn for now until forever.

What are they,and how fucked are you,assuming Humans are the heavy worlders in this setting?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (4MB, 3200x2150px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
4MB, 3200x2150px
>>53434377
Well, I am untrained in melee combat and have probably about average to somewhat less than average strength. I'm not chubby though, and I can shoot decently, so it really depends on the weapons and enemies I'll be facing.

As for music, Separate Ways by Journey. I just love that song so much.
>>
>>53434377

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

>Bottle of Jack.
>Let the games begin.
>>
>>53434377
I have a number of questions:

1.) What are the rules of the death-match; i.e. is it unarmed combat? Are weapons provided? Are they ranged weapons? Is it a series of one-on-one combats or a big free-for-all? And so-on.

2.) Are we also assuming 'muh pursuit-predator genetics' giving humans super-stamina (probably) by alien standards?

3.) What about the endoskeleton? There is some evidence to suggest that it might be a fairly uncommon evolutionary development.

4.) Are all the other participants also randomly selected citizens from the other races involved?

Not that it really matters much in my case as I'm grossly out of shape and horribly squeamish about violence (at least, when it directly involves me) so I'd almost certainly be one of the first to die, heavy-worlder or no.

My item is irrelevant, since I can't imagine anything that could possibly help me not die, but as for the music... I guess maybe Handel's Zadok the Priest? I love the classics.
https://youtu.be/MiXgOQ9_-RI
>>
Music: Flesh &Blood by Ted Nugent.
Item: Laptop to study anatomy files for opponents, so I at least know where to kick in order to hit their joints.
As heavy worlder, it depends on what gravity I'm fighting in: Earth normal, they're at a disadvantage; lighter grav , they have the edge until I adjust (if I can).
Otherwise, it depends on avoiding any natural weapons that would cause me to bleed out, while trying to disable their ability to fight until I can finish them off...
>>
>>53434377
Is it unarmed combat? I'm a competitive kickboxer, if I'm a heavy worlder here I might have a chance.
>>
>Music: Holy Diver by Dio
>Non weapon possession:Running shoes I guess?
>>
>>53439364
Fuck yes, Workout to this tune
Long reign Ronnie
>>
>>53434377
>have to choose one song to be your theme/mankind's hymn for now until forever.
Mozart Requiem

Humanity is boned unless the aliens are weaksauce. I was just above average strength till a lung collapsed last year, now I am pretty pathetic.
>>
Song: Tom Sawyer by Rush

Item: A helmet. They say that if you can only afford one piece of armor it should be a helmet. I don't currently own any sort of helmet so hopefully they will let me choose a cool sci fi looking one or something.

I am by not means a martial artist but I do have excellent reflexes. Hopefully that combined with my heavy world strength and some quick thinking will be enough to pull me through.
>>
>>53434377
Object:
>a space-phone so I can take space-pictures to space-text to my family and earth in general
Song:
>https://youtu.be/IUZEtVbJT5c
>Humanity will prosper
Time to fuck up some alien, boys.
>>
>>53434377
Possession: Full WW1 British officers uniform
Hymn: Battle hymn of the Republic
Taking the British Empire to the stars
>>
>>53434377
Possession : A bottle of The Balvenie 12 year old Doublewood.

Hymn : Queen - Don't stop me now.

How fucked I am : that scene in Shaun of the dead. Which one? See anove hymn.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.