[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could work for a horror-themed star wars game? >pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1494174032920.jpg (469KB, 828x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494174032920.jpg
469KB, 828x850px
What could work for a horror-themed star wars game?

>pic semi-related
>>
A recently found ancient sith temple full of nasty sith alchemy monsters
>>
File: IMG_0986.jpg (38KB, 212x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.jpg
38KB, 212x320px
There's an entire Star Wars horror children's series you can pick things out of. Alternately the Rak'ghouls
>>
Star Wars actually has about 90% features in common with horror comedy when you just look at the characters and how they react to stuff. Basically watch Return of the Living Dead and then do that exactly (stuff goes wrong because people are bad, everything is awful), but with space janitors and space blob monsters or whatever.
>>
>>53428849
Stuck on a YT freighter with your new maintenance droid chasing after you with cleaning supplies trying to clean you to death after disassembling everything for maintenance, thinking everything needed replacing and packaging it up to mail it in, and finding no replacement parts going on to the next system.
>>
>>53428849
The sand of Tatooine becomes sentient and starts attacking other planets. Nobody likes sand. It's coarse and rough, and it gets everywhere.
>>
File: Deathtroopers.jpg (299KB, 1000x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Deathtroopers.jpg
299KB, 1000x1528px
>>53428940
There's also an adult series you can pick things out of.
>>
>>53430788
Man I liked that book until Han and Chewie showed up, all tension immediately died.
>>
>>53430788
I was just about to suggest that. Creepy shit, great premise for a horror campaign. I think that was a prequel story about the same infection getting into a Sith academy, but I don't remember what it's called.
>>
File: 654356.gif (2MB, 540x225px) Image search: [Google]
654356.gif
2MB, 540x225px
>>53428849
You're on a wrecked Rebel capital ship trying to escape while Darth Vader pursues you.
>>
>>53434906
Red Harvest. It was a pretty good read, though a bit confusing on how so many sith went down to fucking zombies. Like, not even that many. 20 sith students died to 50 or so zombies.
>>
>>53435202
>20 sith students died to 50 or so zombies.

No, no. I'm sure they went down to each other.
>>
File: Bomarr_monk_btm.jpg (52KB, 416x448px) Image search: [Google]
Bomarr_monk_btm.jpg
52KB, 416x448px
>>53428940

I remember these guys always weirded me the fuck out.
>>
>>53428940
Cripes, every one of those books I read had some sort of freaky ass shit going down in it.
>>
>>53428849
The fuck are those?
>>
>>53435404
Wasn't there a story about how some minor character from the movies was abducted by the Bomarr monks and forcefully brain-in-a-jar'd, but he didn't take to it very well so his brain-jar was just left on a shelf somewhere with a little red light on the container flashing constantly to indicate his brain was 'screaming'?
>>
Ghost Ship in Republic Commando was purty scary/thrilling until you reunited with your squad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.