[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"you can take your pick from any of the 9 established DnD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1493620997788.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493620997788.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
"you can take your pick from any of the 9 established DnD alignments. if you are unsure about if a set alignment is too shallow for your character, you can also take 'other' as a 10th option.
in that case, be sure to specify through theory or examples what kind of ethics your character would apply in what kind of situation, at least for the extremes.
Dont worry, you'll have a stepping radius as long as the basic principle of your actions does not change. otherwise, you should talk with your party about what they expect and tolerate in terms of in-character cooperation"
>>
Wow, Hobbes really let himself go.
>>
>>53412244
I initially thought you were talking about Thomas Hobbes and spent too long trying to figure out what you were trying to say
>>
File: where the BBEG hangs out.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
where the BBEG hangs out.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>53412093
That kitty got into a McDonald's dumpster!
>>
>>53412244
He was never the same after Calvin turned into a hippie. He just couldn't stomach him.
>>
>>53412302
he looks like he could stomach everything though
>>
>>53412292
10/10 image and filename
>>
File: weapon-brown.jpg (191KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
weapon-brown.jpg
191KB, 647x1000px
>>53412345
Thanks anon, it was the captcha for that post.

>>53412302
Have you ever read Weapon Brown? You might enjoy it.
>>
Alignments are quite possibly the shittiest game mechanic in an RPG, discounting anal circumference. They add nothing, they do not represent realistic human motivations, and they serve no purpose, besides of course creating autistic arguments between entitled nerds who think the NPC should not have acted that way. For example some of my group got mad at the dm because an evil character was tortured by his deity for not acting evil enough, except they went on and on about how "lawful evil lawful evil" when it made no fucking . Fuck alignments. They are for children.
>>
>>53412093
whoa, what a fat tigo
>>
>>53412670
of course, threads bitching about alignment is full of perfectly good strawmen
>>
>>53412273
Well, it is named after him, so you're onto something.
>>
>>53412093
Is this what actually happens when you feed tigers Frosted Flakes?
>>
>>53412093
WOAH! that's a fat cat haha
>>
>>53412093
Why is that tiger so fat?
>>
>>53417650
It's one of those bullshit asian "sanctuaries" which are only raising them for their coats, which overfeeds the cats and doesn't let them exercise so they get hella fat.
More skin means more fur coat, after all. Basically a tiger farm.
>>
>>53412093
I have a severe desire to cuddle it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.