[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He is your new chess opponent- or better yet. He's your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Tw3_journal_radovid.png (501KB, 654x727px) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_journal_radovid.png
501KB, 654x727px
He is your new chess opponent- or better yet. He's your new tabletop playmate/table top player or DM.

What do?
>>
>>53404248
He would be the most annoying that GM ever. Railroading faggot, sperging when anyone does anything he doesn't like.
>no casters, humans only
>GM is ALWAYS right. You need to ask him to use the bathroom
I guess he would get knifed.
>>
>>53404521
Don't forget, even if he'd make a game session/adventure that allows or has wizards and magic users in the setting. He'd probably give unfair disadvantages and unfair advantages to "Inquisitor" class characters.

Also he'll probably sneaking in his hatred for Phillipa Eilhart as much as he can in the game sessions:

>You have defeated the evil witch Felicity Earheart, what do you do next to serve justice? Turn her in to the Inquisition? Or jab hot iron in her eyes?
>>
>>53404521
>Dare you entire my Northern Realms???

>Geralt: "Stop inserting politics in our game sessions."

>Dykstra: "I will punch you!"
>>
>>53404632
Anon did you did you make Djkstra as the fat guy in the magic realm comic just because he's fat?

STOP FAT SHAMING ANON! Also I doubt Djkstra would be literally a fa/tg/uy just because he's tubby.
>>
File: YEAH.gif (91KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.gif
91KB, 150x150px
Be excited about actually be in a game.
>>
>>53405220
And have your eyes poked out with hot metal because you chose to be a mage?
>>
>>53404248
>new table-top playmate
I run a game of 3.5, all splats except ToB.
And I allow PvP.
>>
>>53406218
I've always wanted to be able to turn into a bird.
>>
>>53404248
Who?
>>
>>53404248
Leave the table, go to the kitchen, get a long bladed knife and shove it into the side of his neck while he faces away from me
>>
>>53406354

t. Vernon Roche
>>
>>53406575
>Vernon Roche

You know, when ever there'd be an elf thread that includes talking shit about elves, beating the shit out of elves and posting people who'd hate elves.

I think I could post Vernon Roche instead of/as oppossed to thathuman Warcraft character wearing black armor or Pelinal Whitestroke. I'll post Vernon Roche instead.

>>53404248
Also maybe Radovid would be a decent tabletop player who'd honestly abide by the rules and play along with whatever magic realm the DM has. Though you can expect Radovid to always "slay the evil witch." In nearly every adventure.
>>
>>53406575
Good, I hate redanians as much as I hate knife ears
>>
File: Emhyr.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Emhyr.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
Play the game of course.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.