[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have this fukking feeling they wont survive this fluff forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FleshTearersymbol.jpg (15KB, 244x221px) Image search: [Google]
FleshTearersymbol.jpg
15KB, 244x221px
i have this fukking feeling they wont survive this fluff forward sequence.

they either get cured by primavera mareen genes and reinintegrated into whats left of blangels or annihilated.
>>
>>53395371
We've already heard about the guy who writes the Flesh Tearers books talk about how the Flesh Tearers are going to be interacting with the Primaris Marines.
>>
>>53395371

OP, are you having a stroke? I'm serious: your post is fucking unreadable.
>>
>>53396874
it's spelled poorly, but it's not unreadable.
>>
>>53396677
can u please put me up to info there? because i missed it
>>
>>53395371
>i have this fukking feeling they wont survive this fluff forward sequence.
>they wont survive
Hmm
>the initial defense of the Baal system goes better than anyone could of hoped
>wave after wave of Tyranids are completely and utterly destroyed with almost no losses for the defenders
>everything is looking up, virtually no way to lose
>last few waves of Tyranid reinforcements land
>they're about to reach the Blood Angel gunline
>CRASH
>single drop pod lands in the between the two forces
>"Apologies for the tardiness of our arrival, brothers! We got here as fast as we could! We few of the Lamenters Chapters are ready to support our brothers in honorable combat!"
As long as that doesn't happen, I feel like all the BA chapters are going to be mostly fine. We may lose Baal, but I think we'll be fine in the long run... or at least until Abaddon launches his attack on Terra and we're stuck holding the line again.
I just hope my Flesh Tearers are gonna be good this edition. Gabriel Seth has always been pretty meh but he might be a fun run in 8e. I wonder if we'll get any good relics. A BA Triumvirate would be kick ass. Dante, Mephiston, and Seth versus the 'nid Triumvirate of Swarmlord, a not!Norn Queen, and Old One Eye Prime.

>>53396677
>We've already heard about the guy who writes the Flesh Tearers books talk about how the Flesh Tearers are going to be interacting with the Primaris Marines.
Seconding sauce on this. Was it from a livestream? Oh boy I hope we call 'em namby-pamby lilly-livered lassies until they eventually fall to the Black Rage 2.0 and become the first members of the DEATHSTORMâ„¢ Company.
>>
>>53395371
Good. I hope the nids eat them and their prima donna vampire brothers too.
>>
>>53398530
Seth's sword should be a lot better now that AP isnt all or nothing.
>>
>>53399060
>Seth's sword should be a lot better now that AP isnt all or nothing.
Huh, I honestly forgot about that. It really does make it a lot better knowing it'll actually crunch some MEQ and TEQ this time around.
AP -1 still sounds a little wimpy though.
>>
>>53395371
The Flesh Tearers and the Lamenters will not survive 8th edition. Baal will probably also fall
>>
>>53402383
>The NPC race will beat the heroes

No way.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170523-170726.png (244KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170523-170726.png
244KB, 1080x1920px
>>53402383
>>53402383
Anon posted this earlier, said they were at the GW meeting where 8th edition was shown to the store managers.

If Flesh Tearers are a chapter tactic, they'll still be out there.
>>
>>53403054
Sorry for phone screenshot by the way
>>
>>53402383
>Lamenters will not survive 8th edition
Just as traitors deserve.
>>
>>53395371
I don't really like their new fluff, so whatever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.