[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Necrons have no inflitrators? They are Terminator rip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Necron_Warrior_army.jpg (24KB, 250x314px) Image search: [Google]
Necron_Warrior_army.jpg
24KB, 250x314px
Why Necrons have no inflitrators? They are Terminator rip offs after all.
>>
>>53395270

They do. They are just so good the narrator doesnt know about them.
>>
They do, it's just that flayed ones are not very good at their jobs.

They so hard, nobody has the heart to tell them
>>
>>53395270
>they're terminators ripoff
hi nu-cron baby
>>
File: SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT.gif (397KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
SEX ROBOT SEX ROBOT.gif
397KB, 500x250px
>>53395553
*they try so hard
>>
>>53395270
No need. They are so stuck in their ways that they would laugh at the suggestion of better learning their enemies by blending in.

However, they do have super assassins, the Deathmarks, who I would say are better assassins than the T-series given that they materialize out of hyperspace to find you.
>>
>>53395270
Why necrons have xylophones? They are Skeliton rip offs after all.
>>
>>53395270
The C'tan God in the Deceiver disguised himself. T-1000, as an Imperial governor.

A Necron Lord disguised himself as an inquisitor in the Xenology.

Necron also can use mindshackle scarabs to make people their unwilling agents.
>>
>>53395681
Newcrons are the ones who stopped being Terminators you retard. This is what happens when you take your knowledge about 40k from 1d4chan.
>>
>>53395333
trips of truth
>>
File: This cucks the nucron retard.png (626KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
This cucks the nucron retard.png
626KB, 800x600px
>>53396257
>Necrons AKA Tomb Kings, IN SPACE!
>Terminators ripoff
>Not just tomb king ripoff with a bad terminator coat of paint that got expanded into the absurd during
>Both that are now there unlike only being a terminator ripoff like post rogue trader necrons where

Actually kiddo, that's what happens when YOU learn your lore from 1d4chan and shitty epic memes, tell me again how spahes fantasy is so srsy and mature.
>>
I imagine they just have specialized canoptek stuff to act as listening devices, and Deathmarks/Wraiths to kill whatever they find out about.

Don't need to infiltrate in person if you can get a robot to do it for you.
>>
>>53396352
>only being a terminator ripoff like post rogue trader necrons where

That's literally what he just said
>>
>>53396352
Isn't the point of the whole setting that its non serious and relatively immature?
>>
>>53396352
I don't understand your picture about the WD Necron Lord.
>>
>>53395270
They copy the "unkillable robot skeleton with a fuckload of guns" part and decided skin just kinda got in the way. Except the Flayed Ones, who decided skin IS the way.
>>
>>53396702
Yes, but some people didn't get the joke and took it seriously. Then some of those people got hired as writers for the setting and things went down from there.
>>
File: 1451440623419.jpg (614KB, 1088x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451440623419.jpg
614KB, 1088x1600px
>>53396352
>AKA Tomb Kings, IN SPACE!
they were unabashed terminator ripoffs from day fucking one
>>
Honestly not much need to infiltrate when you're basically unstoppable if a tomb world wakes up.
>>
>>53395270
Pretty sure they're space undead. Space elves, space orcs, space dark elves, space knights, space soldiers, Zerg, space easterners, and space undead.
>>
>>53397105
Damn that's a cool rule. I hope the new RP is something like that.
>>
>>53397662
Which ones are the space orcs?
>>
>>53397743
The tau
>>
>>53397743
Eldar
>>
>>53397725
Not happening, man. 8e's about making things simple, in the same way 3e did.

I am surprised they never brought back the disruptor tech, though.
>>
>>53397105
Shame those old models look so much better than modern bunny ears.
>>
>>53395888
Speaking of Deathmarks, I wonder how they are used when necron dynasties go up against each other. Do they send deathmarks after other deathmarks to ensure that the deathmarks cannot mark the overlords for death?
>>
>>53400357
Do the Deathmarks all just gather in hyperspace, play poker, and laugh about their respective Lords and their petty rivalries?
>>
>>53400898
Pethaps there is a deathmark dynasty in hyperspace plotting to ovethrow all other necron dynasties.
>>
>>53400357
Deathmarks are all cut from the same "cloth". The Deathmarks as far as I remember from Necron lore were "hired out" so to speak to work for certain dynasties.
>>
>>53397822
probably similar to the death guards ignore wounds on a roll of 5-6
>>
>>53397105
These rules are brutal.
>>
>>53404016

The old disruptor zone shit was terrifying.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.