[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Mysterious Sky Wizards periodically raid the surface

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Astro-Knight.jpg (31KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
Astro-Knight.jpg
31KB, 500x536px
> Mysterious Sky Wizards periodically raid the surface for resources
>>
>>53383620
But the one in the picture has a sword...?
What are they raiding exactly anyway?
>>
>>53383620
Sounds like space marines.
>>
>>53384415
Are you going to tell the sky wizard he can't have a sword?
>>
>>53384518
Why not something like a wand or a staff? With pointy hats and wizard robes. People might mistake them for a non wizard.
>>
>>53385594
A creature in all white with one huge reflective eye with the shell of a beetle does not give you a magical vibe.
>>
>>53385623
Imaginitive, or maybe I'm just tired
>>
>>53384415
>What are they raiding exactly anyway?
Do you mean what resources are they taking?
Mainly food and water.
Or did you mean who are they raiding?
A medieval society of some description.

I'm not a robot
>>
>>53385709
Or materials for gunpowder so they can stop using swords to raid.
>>
>>53385594
Why would they want the people they're raiding to know what they're capable of?
>>
>>53385594
Like I give a fuck about people who I'm raiding.
>>
>>53386007
Fear makes it easier to raid them later on.

Vikings knew that and they spun their tales as supreme badasses even though they were nothing more than bandits.
>>
>>53385594
Not if you engrave the sword with runes and use it to shoot lightning bolts and fireballs at people rather that stabing them like a pleb.
>>
>>53386049
The difference here is that you can actually push someone's shit without having to resort to tales and lies.

Consider this: Would you fear something more that you've barely heard of and have little to no information about, that most of your knowledge comes from observing it and tales of other people "having seen" it or something that boasts about being 2badass56u
>>
>>53386164
In a medeival society where information is nowhere as available as today? Of course I'd take the word of my cousins estranged sisters dogs brother.
>>
>>53383620
> get caught by the PCs
> tortured with needles and water
> no longer mysterious
>>
>>53386200
In modern society you wouldn't call something a fucking sky wizard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.