[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a survival horror setting, what are some essentials I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

In a survival horror setting, what are some essentials I should carry?

Keep in mind weight please.
>>
A fresh set of socks
A dragon dildo
And one unit of bogroll
>>
A gun
>>
Uhh
A shotgun and a gas can.
Things go to crap drop the gas can and shoot it.

Can take down anything less of pyramid head.

Other than that, what kind of monsters are you fighting?
Small hordes or powerful monsters?
>>
>>53373700
Swiss Army Knife.
Lighter Fluid and rosonol.
A zippo and a crackpipe lighter.
A crowbar.
A handaxe.
A backpack.
TP (which vurns nicely, incidentally).
Small first aid kit.
Food. Water.
A gun with one bullet. That bullet is not for the zombies.
>>
File: A19-UC3093.jpg (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A19-UC3093.jpg
109KB, 1000x1000px
Swiss army knife is too finicky for survival. Replace with a multitool (such as a leatherman) and a rescue knife (see pic). This knife can cut straps with the cutter and the little spike is meant to shatter car windows. Very useful, offers more options and you don't have to deal with using a tiny blade that can fold onto your fingers in a stressful situation.
>>
>>53373700
A 200 pound iron ball
Skub
>>
>>53373700
A refridgerator is necessary for your survival.
>>
>>53373700
first off, modern, scifi or fantasy?
>>
Is there anything that you can use to light up a wide area in one go? If so, that

If not, the biggest, widest flashlight you can find. Possibly multiple of them, strapped to your hip or something.

Seriously, half of the problem is darkness and the things going bump in it. Lanterns are flawed, but the moment you have something to light it all up at least you're a bit better.
>>
>>53375748
Modern.

Preferable things I can find in a common house.
>>
File: anti-bully.jpg (88KB, 578x740px) Image search: [Google]
anti-bully.jpg
88KB, 578x740px
>>53373700
hoodie for stealth bonus & basic environmental protection
box cutter for self-defense at minimal weight
>>
>>53373700
a rape whistle.
>>
a good fuckin flashlight, a bag to keep stuff you find, a medkit, a knife (fulltang), water, rations, a revolver and ammo, a radio or similar device, a leatherman, a second knife just in case, a third knife (they never see it coming), some kind of paranormal ward necklace like a cross or something, a crowbar. and finally a stuffed animal or a little plastic figurine or some kind of little buddy to help you keep your sanity (mostly) intact
>>
>>53373700
Dynamo
Bicycle
Spares for bicycle
Condoms (can carry water, AND dodge STDs)
Candle. Wax lasts forever, tallow can be eaten.
Wire saw.
Needles and thread
Plastic sheeting for solar still
Bucket, or two.
Magnet
Crowbar if you can manage the weight
Cigarettes, as a trade good.
Tobacco tin with survival essentials inside, and the inner surface polished to a mirror finish.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.