[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The guy on the middle-right, the waiter with the jug in his hand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: trollgoddess.jpg (454KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
trollgoddess.jpg
454KB, 1680x945px
The guy on the middle-right, the waiter with the jug in his hand?

That's you.

What are your next words going to be?
>>
>>53371642
Pray to the goddess to save me.
>>
>>53371642
>Stop chasing me!
>>
Fuck you Carl, you won't railroad me like this.
>>
>>53371642
Shouldn't have been skipping the leg day.

>make a run for it.
>>
>>53371642
Shout about blue tattoo supremacy and leg it.
>>
>>53371642
>you gotta bee onna you hat
>>
>>53371642
Other the a quiet "motherfucker" as I turn to run, nothing. Need that breath, not wasting any more.
>>
Probably just some brief, general screaming. It isn't like there'd appear to be anything to say really to stave off prompt death here.
>>
>>53371642
"Let the goddess guide my hand that our lord be annointed by this sacred wine, these droplets granting a touch of divini- Whoa! I, er, clearly the goddess finds your lordship to her liking! Such a dose is enough to let one survive a coupling with her radiance, for a short while at least, so why don't we all clear out and leave you to it?"
>>
>>53371642
*record scratch*
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down there!
Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well, it all began...
>>
>>53371642
>Fall to the ground
>Act out having a seizure
>Bang head against the jug of water
>Screech something along the lines of GET OUT OF MY HEAD, FIENF
Making a show insanity and/or demonic possession is probably the safest way out
>>
>>53371642
There was a spider on your head, it's ok I got it.
>>
>>53371642
BY RITE OF CRANIAL CONQUEST I CLAIM THE THRONE. THE DIVINES HAVE SPOKEN, GIVE ME YOUR CHAIR!
>>
>>53371667
The goddess is clearly about to make this dude king. Big guy's gonna "trip" and impale himself on his own jaw or something.
>>
>>53371642
>Record scratch
>Freeze Frame
>"Hey, see that idiot? The one with the jug who just pissed off the Godlike Warlod. Yeah, that's me."
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4
>"You're probably wonder how I got myself into this mess. Well, to that we're gonna have to go waaaay back..."
>>
You looked uncomfortably hot m'lord. I figured what better way to cool you than to have you drenched in your favorite beverage? Better still, if you are displeased then you can have your concubines bath you...with their tongues.
Hopefully I'll come off as either too retarded or too endearing to murder.
>>
>>53371642
look behind you!
>>
What are you gonna do, stab me?
>>
NO GODS

NO KINGS

ONLY MAN

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR

THE END IS NIGH

[then I dive out the window]
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.