[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Slaanesh looks like a very attractive nude woman, makes sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 5524519-5393228640-gods_.jpg (155KB, 856x934px) Image search: [Google]
5524519-5393228640-gods_.jpg
155KB, 856x934px
>Slaanesh looks like a very attractive nude woman, makes sense with his theme
>Nurgle is a gross fat dude wearing the skin of something even more disgusting, perfect
>Khorne is weaaring armor and aside from having an unusually large mouth, is what you're think of for a warlord who knows only of battle

Ok, but what the fuck is Tzeentch supposed to be? Yeah I get the floating to represent being smart in the enlightened sense and all, but other than that he's just a mess of body parts vaguely forming a humanoid shape
>>
File: image.jpg (884KB, 1250x1667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884KB, 1250x1667px
>>53337331
Tzeench is the lord of change and mutation, makes sense for him to be some wierd amalgamation of parts.
>>
>>53337331
Never seen pictures of Hindi gods, have you?
>>
>>53337331
It's a static picture, so constant Change can't be properly represented.
>>
>>53337331
A Jew, with his hooked nose.
>>
>>53337356
I don't see any tits on Tzeentch
>>
>>53337331
>>Slaanesh looks like a very attractive nude woman

Slaanesh looks like a gross hermaphrodite or a cute boy. He never looks like a woman in official stuff.
>>
File: Khorne_Berserker_large.jpg (345KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_Berserker_large.jpg
345KB, 835x1200px
Popular depiction of Tzeentch tend to go either one of two directions: "King of the Lords of Change" or "Gribbly Mess". He's the God of Change, so he's not as easily pinned down with a form.

Slaanesh has a similar thing. She can look like whatever is most appealing to whomever she's seducing. Default appearance is usually some kid of innocent looking herm in cenobite wear.

Khorne is honestly one I never see depicted accurately. Usually art renders him as a massive wingless Bloodthirster on a chair, but the rare official descriptions of him paint him as a massive Chaos Warrior in badass armor, with a wolfman face under his helmet.
>>
>>53337331
You're right, Tzeentch should look like an attractive woman.
>>
>>53337331
You know those aren't official depictions?

khorne either has the face resemblibg that of an ork or is dogfaced
nurgle is very similar to its greater daemons and nurglings
slaanesh is usually depicted androgynous or just a young handsome boy
tzeentch in that picture is the only one similar to its official depiction, perhaps because tzeentch is the god that has been drawn more times and consistently at that, but is otherwise described as a formless cloud, a large horror, or a headless humanoid with horns coming from its shoulders and faces constantly sprouting forth and shifting back on its skin

tzeentch main theme reflected in its form is how he's ultimately not single minded, you don't have ONE face to look at, you don't have ONE voice to listen to, nor he has just a single mind to understand
>>
>>53338010

only Ynnead that officialy looks like a gurl with Scarjo's face, even its left breast looks like its covered in armor instead of looking like a male one
>>
>>53337331
Where is Slannesh's penis?
>>
>>53339546

>Til a Woman Representing the God of Death, is better than the Reika Kitami of 40k
>>
>>53337331
Tzeench is usually a vague slightly humanoid blob (change) or a birdman, as birds are often associated with intelligence.
>>
>>53337331
>he's just a mess of body parts vaguely forming a humanoid shape

Just as planned
>>
>>53339602
Probably got eaten by Tzeentch's crotch-mouth.
>>
>>53339677

oohh i need to Re watch bible black someday, it sucks that the japs ended up the series on new testament
>>
>>53337331

That's not a mouth, that's part of Khorne's armor.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.