[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1507: Abhorash is Best Vampire Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 489
Thread images: 55

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53325480
>>
>>53334570
I vote this thread be the real one since it's older and has a nicer edition.
>>
How many companions do you have, thread?
>>
>>53334583
I aim for a perfect set of 8, but I also have a few over and above in storage.
There's this castle thing in Kamen Rider Kiva that lets you leverage companions like that.
>>
File: 1399573215504.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1399573215504.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
So I know that the Old Ones/Slaani in 40k created humans kinda half-accidentally or as a potential future weapon. They had a habit of poking life forms so they'd evolve along certain lines, then coming back later to make sure things were going well and poking them some more, always granting the race psyker powers, after the war in heaven started they changed their habits to straight up engineering these races into weapons. Whether humans were from the earlier era or the later one we don't know, but we do know humans are kinda half-baked because of the die off of the Slaani which is why they need to grow into a psyker race.

Anyway. I know that WHFB also has Old Ones/Slaani who created the majority of races on the planet, including humans. Do we ever learn why they made humans or for what purpose? In Fantasy the elves and dwarves seem designed pretty specifically, yet humans look a little mushy and non-specialized comparatively.
>>
>>53334570
>>53334580
I concur.
>>
>>53334580
>since it's older
No, it's not. Fuck yourself, this thread isn't the correct thread. Go post in the other one.
>>
>>53334597
Don't you need those stupid whistle things for that?
>>
>>53334603
This one is 1:00:28, that one is 1:00:36. So nope, this one is earlier, sadsack.
>>
>>53334603
Nope.

>>53334612
Yeah, I'm not a fan of them either, but I don't know how to change them for something else that would work the same. Any ideas?
>>
>>53334603
>This Thread: 22:00:28
>Other ThreadL 22:00:36
This thread is older by 8 seconds.
>>
Just delete this thread before it turns into a 'This isn't the REAL thread' episode.
>>
>>53334612
Dark Cloud has something that allows you to summon inactive companions as spiritual advisors. I think even your companions can do so.

>inb4 hurr dirge jump
>>
>>53334603
No.

>>53334624
How about reverse engineering them. I mean, shouldn't that be possible in setting, make them into magic rings or something?
>>
>>53334633
No need the other one got deleted.
>>
>>53334635
Thanks, I'll go look it up. Hopefully I won't have to shift my build too much to afford it.
>>
>>53334633
To late, the other thread got deleted. Looks like the other guy was the bigger man here. Fuck this thread though.
>>
>>53334583
Two. A little Bydo crustacean girl and an upgraded Met with extendable arms.

Might make a pair of OC Tenno rock stars once I actually start writing my Warframe build down. Would help justify me actually getting allies despite being a Literally Who with an Infested Warframe.

Still haven't done Metroid, but I'm planning to get THE BABY as well.
>>
After reading the old thread I have to say banchô kind of reminds me of Perfect Lionheart / Skysaber.
>>
>>53334654
Might be Dark Cloud 2, though, not 100% sure.
>>
>>53334635
Dirge showed us last thread that he was an asshole who actively wants his jumps removed and hates that anyone likes him, so you shouldn't use his jumps anyway.
>>
>>53334655
>bigger man here
We aren't stupid. It's was pretty obviously someone's attempt to continue the drama from the last thread, given it's title. Which we don't like, remember.

>>53334659
Hmm, in what way?
>>
>>53334583
So far? Only one, just started a new chain from Duel Monsters: The Heroes, with Yubel coming with me.
>>
>>53334570
Reminder that the Blood Dragon vampires are among the strongest CQC units in fucking Warhams Fanta-Sea.

Yes. Even can be stronker than fucking Daemons.
>>
>>53334583
Just two at the moment, one of which I got accidentally by doing that one Godzilla Animated jump. The other is a Felyne from MH and I just thought it'd be real swell to give the little fellow some real power for being so loyal, you know?
>>
>>53334683
Are they actual dragons?
>>
>>53334599
To my knowledge, which is incomplete, it wasn't so much that every race was designed for a purpose as that they're all prototypes for one race that was never finished. They were meant to be a soldier race against Chaos and they kept trying different races but while they often got good results, each race usually had something bad about them. I believe the Ogres were the last attempt at the perfect mindless soldier race but the old ones got fucked hard and were unable to continue, think it was them getting locked behind a portal or something.
>>
>>53334683
And I'm buying a group of them, and no one can stop me, when VC comes out.

>>53334689
No.
>>
>>53334689
No, they're vampires that seek to git gud and drink the blood of worthy enemies in order to overcome their thirst, so that one day they can rejoin their leader Abhorash and begin the real war. Their name comes from their leader having conquered his thirst for blood by gitting gud, and then fighting and killing a dragon, proceeding to drink its' blood afterwards
>>
>>53334689
Nope. They're named that because Abhorash found a worthy foe in the form of a dragon, had an epic fight with it, and then drank the dragon's blood - which came with the benefit of eternally curing his vampiric thirst while leaving him the benefits of the vampiric body.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>53334583
>>53334583
Exactly eight. A handful of OCs, She-Of-Fair-Eyes, Blue-Eyes White Dragon (just Blue for short), Erika Furudo, and Ange Ushiromiya.

If you ask 'why in the unholy fuck did you recruit Erika Furudo of all people? Isn't she a turbo bitch?' And you're right! She is! She is an absolutely terrible person.

>"So are you going to redeem her, or waifu her, or...?"

Nope. I just thought it'd be funny.

I wonder if the past few magic jumps have damaged my sanity slightly.
>>
So now that Dragonball, DC Occult, Marvel Magic, and Exalted are the only relevant jumps on the drive, is there a reason fiat restrictions in other jumps shouldn't be lifted?
>>
>>53334699
Ah, I see. Bit of a different paradigm here.

I think Fantasy Slaani really fucked up with their incomplete race over the 40k ones though, really. I mean, humans are functional and capable, at the least, and still have the potential to evolve into a race of gods if someone doesn't off them first. But the ogres? Insane dysfunctional messes of brutalism and savagery with no kinds of innate powers or intellectual skill, and who ended up falling into the worship of a warp entity despite being designed to fight them. A real mess.
>>
File: Sororitas Jumpchain v0.5.pdf (762KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Jumpchain v0.5.pdf
762KB, 1x1px
Change log

>Players will be given 1000 Requisition Points to build a Sororitas force which will accompany them.
>Items are purchased with the RP pool.
>Prices are pretty much lifted straight out of the codex
>Due to this, Perks are brought back up to the 100/200/400/600 format
>Drawback CP grants have been doubled, has has the maximum amount of CP you can get from them
>Some of the capstone boosters have been altered and the standard abilites of the Living saint have been expanded
>Living Saint new rules.
>>
>>53334583
Sitting at 44 right now.
>>
>>53334736
Well, think of it this way. Ogres are big, incredibly strong, surprisingly fast, tough as shit, heal quick, can survive in most environments and on nearly anything vaguely edible, adapt over time to new places, very resistant to chaos taint and they love to fight big, strong, nasty things. If you're looking for a race of beings to turn into gods, yeah, they're not great. But if you're looking for a race of dumb soldiers to help you fight demonic hordes as extra muscle/meatshields, they're pretty darn good at their jobs.
>>
>>53334744
I don't think you should offer 1000 points of an army for free. That's insane.
>>
>>53334753
Greenskins are better though, except for the part where they will try and fight you too
>>
>>53334744
>Items are purchased with the RP pool.
Why tho? Seriously, this jump feels way too generous.
>>
File: decisions.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
decisions.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>53334266
>Black Bullet - where to take 10k children on the next jump?

Hmm.

Polity - the AI of the Polity are basically Culture lite, and would be able to find a world for them (and likely able to cure them too).

Tenchi Muyo - ask Washu for help, and/or take the background and/or perks that make you Jurai nobility and set them up somewhere. Also, again, advanced medical tech.

Supreme Commander - people tend to think of ACUs as just those things that spit out armies in minutes, but they can also build cities and even terraform planets (it just takes longer). Medical technology is also very advanced. If you go Drop-In, your ACU starts on an abandoned but habitable world (there may or may not be a small colony somewhere on the planet but there's still plenty of vacant land), as well as both a working Gate and a free Derelict (but functional) Transport if you want to go elsewhere in the galaxy.

Star Wars - medical tech not so high, but lots of worlds out there where 10k people would be a blip in a drop in a bucket.

Star Trek TNG - decent medical tech and the Feds tend to be good samaritans?
>>
>>53334678
Do you ever get tired? I mean, samefagging as Dirge to start an argument was more effort than I've seen from you in a while, but now you've just gone back to spewing out the same shit.
>>
>>53334583
42 slots on the main chain.

Side-chain / Path of Embers has no companions yet.
>>
>>53334744
This feels like an SB jump: It has decent offerings and fluff, but it has whack-ass mechanics and feels like the author just wanted it to fit their build so they made easy drawbacks and gave a lot of free CP.
>>
>>53334753
No, I totally see what you mean. They make good shock troops and dumb soldiers. Or they would if they were easier to control, direct, and reign in. I'm just noting that the end result ended up falling apart way worse, or at least their project got cut off well before they could stabilize it.
>>
>>53334772
How about you stop same-fagging? Dirge was there last thread, and it seems like you're same-fagging to paint his actions as dickish. I was there, and I saw nothing of the sort.
>>
>>53334759
>>53334764
It did occur to me, but people were complaining about the old prices yesterday so I'm trying other things and seeing how they stack up.

I can take it back to the 50/100/200/300 version I had before and leave the 1000 point army at a 400cp purchase if you think that would be better. Or I could make it a scenario reward.

>>53334785
>TFW I've not even considered my personal build yet.
>>
>>53334744
And we're back.

So, the army option. I don't think it's good. I think offering an option to get 1000 points of sisters for free is broken. That is a lot of soldiers for absolutely no cost. or drawback.

The fact that it results in all the items being dirt cheap for someone who doesn't want an army and just wants all the items is another issue. Even if you do get a bunch of units too, you can quite easily pick up every item you want. I think you shouldn't handle the points this way because it goes far beyond "Making you a high rank sister" and into "You just get most of what's in the entire jump".

The drawbacks. Most of them are not worth what they are priced as. Penitent Engine is the worst offender by a long shot. 1200CP (1200!) for ten years of pain but the guarantee that you will not die. I could see some of the other drawbacks being worth what they're priced as. But your 1200cp is not worth 1200cp, in comparison to the 600s or in general.
>>
>>53334772
That was not me. i was the guy who was disappointed by his behavior in the last thread.
>>
>>53334744
So Val convinced you to make all the perks too expensive?
>>
>>53334801
>1000 point army at a 400cp purchase if you think that would be better. Or I could make it a scenario reward.
Either of those, but keep the prices as they are.
>>
>>53334790
Oh, for sure. The big flaw the Ogres had was their hunger, which was driving them to raid human settlements and breed out of control BEFORE the Maw landed on the planet and the influence of that thing only made things much worse BEFORE they all started treating it as their god and eating even more.

By now, modern times, they'd be awful troops. But back at the start, when they could be taught to follow the orders of the old ones, that might be a different story.
>>
File: 1340816168034.jpg (40KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1340816168034.jpg
40KB, 800x500px
>>53334744
>Ended up with a structure most people were okay with.
>Change it to something nobody wanted the next day.
>>
>>53334801
Scenario reward seems more fitting, to be honest. Actually, speaking of scenarios, what kinds of scenarios do you have in mind?
>>
>>53334801
This is supposed to be a CYOA, not a shopping list. Please don't make it so you can get almost everything in the jump.
>>
>>53334857
>This is supposed to be a CYOA, not a shopping list.

Dude. Have you even seen the last five jumps to be made.
>>
>>53334744
> after 4 or 5 times, they will not be able to be revived.
Is that 4/5 times a decade, or like, 4/5 times ever?
>>
>>53334800
If it really was Dirge then why didn't he post a jump? The only time that Dirge ever posts is either to post a group of jumps or ask for the jumps he's got on his requests list. All I saw was an anon samefagging with the Dirge meme and people buying into it because it's easy to make a post that looks like Dirge as long as you throw certain points out there.
>>
>>53334831
It's literally fine now. No one liked having 2000 points or half priced perks across the board, this is much better.
>>
>>53334801
Honestly, make the prices cheaper. You said it yourself that the capstones are just powers experienced SoBs get.
>>
>>53334881
Nobody's memory is short enough that they can't tell you're lying.
>>
>>53334744
>Release jump while shitposter is still busy wanking his dick raw from last thread.
>>
>>53334867
Brettonia, Tomb Kings, SoB, Marvel Magic, Prey?

You might have a point for MM, but Brettonia doesn't even allow you to purchase even most of a full line of perks and items.
>>
>GuP jump has Girls und Bolo option
>has limits that prevent you from taking late-mark Bolos
I want my XXXIII, dammit.
>>
>>53334903
I'll say it again, Bretonnia has over-specific, overpriced perks.
>>
>>53334886
>You said it yourself that the capstones are just powers experienced SoBs get.
That's not a good justification for shitting on the standard format.

>>53334893
I was there and it was pretty obvious that everyone wanted the cp amounts reduced down to 1000, and the reduced prices got their own fair share of criticism with no one defending it. If you believe it should be changed, give a good reason why this jump is so special that it needs to give shit out on the cheep with it's amount of content.
>>
>>53334744
> committed shall be reviled to you
Revealed?
>>
>>53334729
None whatsoever.

Unfortunately, certain jumpmakers are complete and utter pricks about this, so all you can do is just tell them straight to their face "I'm ignoring this because you're a fuckup."
>>
>>53334911
Any jump with more then one perk line per origin will result in the same thing as Bretonnia, where you cannot buy every perk they have discounted.

Or would you like to give us some examples?
>>
>>53334815
Pft, you can spend 10 years hooked up to a battlemech filled with drugs while you're all manner of violated if you want Val and tell me if it was worth 600cp. Seriously I'm not set on that price but I'd rather not.

You've certainly got a point with the RP where the jumper them self is concerned. I can make a separate table for companions and jumpers.

>>53334835
A notsoulstorm campaign where you have to crusade across a system with your sisters. I think with that one you'd get the army.

Something to do with the inquisition, standing vigil over a relic for a century, I'm not there yet.

>>53334886
Yup, and with the boosted drawbacks you can still afford them.
>>
>>53334930
His argument isn't about being able to buy them, he's just spouting vague bullshit about the 'value' of the perks in question like a dickbag.
>>
>>53334935
>Drawbacks
Jumps shouldn't be balanced around you taking forty drawbacks and grinding your balls with a cheesegrater.
>>
>>53334942
Who said?
>>
>>53334767
Good suggestions, thanks.

Medical shouldn't be too big of an issue, since at this point they've already been cured and everything else is easy enough to handle. For that reason, Supreme Commander and Star Wars both sound pretty attractive, assuming the danger of the former can be mitigated. I suppose that's sort of an advantage to them being superhuman though. I briefly considered using a few hundred undead slaves to help the agriculture along, but it would be far from a perfect solution, given that they wouldn't be at all useful to them post-jump.

I'm starting to think that it would be better to find some sorta pocket dimension to put them all in. Maybe the personal Netherworld from Disgaea? Since it exists independent of the warehouse and has ample space. At that point you're already Overlord, so who's gonna stop you? All the demons that you already beat once?
>>
>>53334942
You have to suffer if you want to be a living saint.
>>
File: 1376779447719.gif (173KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1376779447719.gif
173KB, 500x369px
>>53334918
>Muh standard format
Standards are there to provide a foundation, not to be a binding, choking weed that throttles experimentation or a cage that that locks you in.
>>
>>53334942
If you're playing this jump right, you shouldn't have any balls, so it's a moot point. :^)
>>
>>53334910
Build a Czar, a Mavor and a Fatboy from Supreme Commander, use Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim to fuse them together, then install a Digital Ally from Marvel Cinematic Universe?
>>
All this talk of marvel is why I basically houserule a perfect canon except for EMH and MCU, although I often deal with things not covered in theses series yet so I often houserule on them as well.

>>53334463

Meggan
Sister Grimm (Might want to wait a few years)
Dainneile Moonstar
Witch Woman
Magick
Pixie
Dagger
Selene (Black Queen)
Sif
Amora
And...Scarlet Witch...what can I say?

Some of these characters are evil,dead,married, and/or terrible characters at the moment. But probably the best magical marvel waifu bait imo.
>>
>>53334935
At the very least, consider reducing it to 800 at most. If you still think it's worse then plunging the entire galaxy into civil war or some of the others, have it cost more, but can you really say it is worth 600 more CP then all the other drawbacks?

I'm already of the mind that most of your drawbacks should be halved in price (Though I acknowledge that some people seem to go with a 100/300/600 way for their drawbacks) but 1200CP is insane. Maybe at least remove the no death clause?
>>
>>53334930
I'm talking about how the perks just suck, not about multiple perk lines or whatever. They have a bad habit of only working in specific areas, or in specific ones, or on specific people, or having to be really roundabout in use. Hell most of the damsel line relies on you investing five years in a sub-standard group of peasants to get a crappy army to defend you.
>>
>>53334910
Sounds like you're volunteering to make a bolo jump?
>>
>>53334954
It's not even about a living saint. I'm talking about the capstones and what you said about them.
>>
>>53334957
>Standards are there to provide a foundation, not to be a binding, choking weed that throttles experimentation or a cage that that locks you in.

Experimentation just results in dumb jumps built to maximize purchases while minimizing any effort needed to earn or obtain those purchases.
>>
>>53334976
Can you state specific examples? You're still being vague and it seems easy enough to just tell us the names of the perks you think do that.
>>
>>53334992
Post the pdf then, because I can barely remember my mother's own name let alone the name of a fucking perk.
>>
>>53334935
Where is the SoB drop ship from? Can't seem to find it.
>>
>>53334991
Sounds like a steaming load of opinion.
>>
>>53334957
This >>53334991 .

Warframe is literally a shopping list, and I can just walk in way more powerful than I entered for no risk at all.
>>
File: Warhammer Fantasy- Bretonnia.pdf (514KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer Fantasy- Bretonnia.pdf
514KB, 1x1px
>>53335005
>>
>>53335014
>Warframe whining
Good job revealing yourself to be the shitposter.
>>
>>53334991
You can never earn perks, retard.
>>
>>53334991
Not necessarily. It also sometimes just results in shitty jumps that are weirdly structured for no apparent purpose other than to be unique. See, most of the jumps made earlier in jumpchains history.
>>
>>53335029
>shitty jumps that are weirdly structured for no apparent purpose other than to be unique

And that's why we have standardized design.
>>
>>53334935
The 600s are really worth it either. The civil war one just makes the setting a different kind of shitty. The no outside powers one is 600cp free if this is a first jump.
>>
>>53335005
It's in the fucking drive you dumb shit, how much effort does it take to find the fucking thing yourself to substantiate an argument?
>>
>>53335014
>I can just walk in way more powerful than I entered for no risk at all.
…Is that not technically true for all jumps? It's not like you couldn't turn tail and run from conflicts that scare you in every jump.
>>
File: Drachenfels.jpg (71KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
Drachenfels.jpg
71KB, 350x519px
Who's the nastiest opponent you've ever faced in your chain, Jumpers?
>>
>>53334973
Like I said, I can drop it back to what ever you want. I'm not taking it, but I think it should be an option.

>>53334988
That you get about 4 by the end of a Dark Heresy campaign? You see some shit in a Dark Heresy campaign.

>>53335007
/tg/'s 7th edition codex. It's basically an ornate Vulture.
>>
>>53335042
She put a scaling foe that goes up to the level of a chaos god in the 300s. None of the drawbacks are priced right.
>>
>>53335042
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend going to 40k as a combatant on your first jump.
>>
>>53335062
You know, if I had the time right now, I'd go through all of them and make a judgement about each of them to determine what they should actually be priced as.
>>
>>53335061
You know who you remind me of? Bepis.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
Heavens are working. Please wait warmly.

No, it's not a Touhou jump.
>>
>>53335082
>spoiler
Bullshit. You're going to make yet another replacement jump. Can't say I expected anything better from you.
>>
>>53335061
I didn't say it shouldn't be an option, I just said I don't think it's worth 1200CP.

On that note though, I do agree with a few anons in that the other drawbacks are a bit weirdly priced.

Love Can't Bloom on the Battlefield isn't even as bad as the 100CPs, unless you're a specific sort of person. The only people I can see it reliably being that bad for is people coming to this with companions already, since everyone else, as a first jump, would be coming alone. At most I'd say this shouldn't be more then 100, because it's definitely not equal with the other 200.

The Black Stain should be swapped with one of the 600CPs. Black Stain is a much better drawback on that level then the one that plunges the empire into civil war, since it's something you are specifically dealing with, rather then changing who you're fighting.

I also think the power seal should probably have a note about offering less if this is your first jump, since it offers 600CP already.

The Penitent Engine one, i personally think, going with how you are pricing drawbacks, should be 600 and not make you unable to die at all. Perhaps make you unable to die due to the drawback itself but potentially able to do so because of enemy combatants.
>>
>>53335062
She put Fiat Drawbacks, which are the worst drawbacks.
>>
File: 1493493526745.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493493526745.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>53335014
>mfw
And if I put it to 1000CP while taking away the item budget, you would scream at me for overpricing options that were supposedly pure shit, while insisting you can get better elsewhere for cheaper.

So, pic related. Most folks seem to be happy with it.
>>
>>53335020
Let's start with the Damsel.

>Magic
Magic.

>O Fair Maiden
Only works on random passersby to make them support you in inconsequential ways.

>Moving Through the Ranks
The equivalent of taping ears on.

>Taken by the Fay
You're paying 200 points to be good at abducting children.

>Raised by the Faeries
Perk that incredibly vaguely boosts you in teaching people while in the woods.

>In the Green Glades
Don't have a complaint to its use, but 400 points not to be attacked by wild animals seems like too much when you consider that those barely attack humans in the first place, and how you're a fucking wizard so they're never a threat.

>They Fey Must be Fairies
So you can convince a stupid peasant you're a spirit by casting magic? That doesn't seem like you need a perk for it.

>Prophetess
Very vague.

>King Maker
It's literally just a really overpriced training perk. Spend your entire stay in a jump training some nobody mortal to be a knight. Yay?

>>53335043
Google drive lags my browser, so fuck that.
>>
>>53335068
But with your jump I can be one of the strongest Sisters of Battle ever. That was what you told us the intent was. Taking on a whole battleship on your own isn't a good idea but you can easily survive as a legendary soldier without taking drawbacks.
>>
File: EX-PLAIN!.gif (465KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
EX-PLAIN!.gif
465KB, 500x288px
>>53335082
>>
>>53335082
Please, I need it. I neeeeeeed it. I lust for cute girls wearing silly hats.
>>
>>53335082
Why do you need to tell us?
>>
>>53335061
>That you get about 4 by the end of a Dark Heresy campaign?
Yes. So again, why are you making us some baby rank and file nobody in your jump when elite sisters have all the capstones?
>>
>>53335099
>>
>>53334801
>1000 point army at a 400cp purchase
I would suggest a system similar to the WF jumps Val made, IE 100 CP for 500 points. I like how you put the list into the jump itself but Could you also link to the place to the 7E codex?
>>
>>53335100
>You're paying 200 points to be good at abducting children.
And of course, seeing potential for any supernatural art. Which is great. I'll get back to you on your other point, but this one stuck out as particularly silly.
>>
>>53335038
>>53335029
You lost whatever credibility you played at the moment you admitted this is literally opinion

>inb4 b-but Im rite tho
>>
>>53335109
Why do you need to bitch like a little bitch at good news?
>>
>>53335101
No you can't, considering you can only be 1/4 as powerful as an elite SoB.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>53335092
Are sequels replacements now? Man, the Star Wars prequels must look weird to you.
>>53335109
I figure folks would appreciate literally any other topic at this point.
>>53335107
>>53335105
LET ME FINISH TYPING IT YOU GREMLINS
>>
>>53335082
Hey.

Pally.

ErikaxHeavens new OTP.
>>
>>53335082
So we're accepting a replacement for MoeAnon's trash finally?
>>
>>53335140
Nothing you say can change the subject, as you'll notice other attempts above you also got ignored. So it's pointless.
>>
>>53335144
He just said it's not a Touhou jump, anon. Do learn to read.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d816)

Rolling for a topic since ya'll bitches ignored it to start bickerin' like old biddies.
>>
>>53335150
He just said it's a Touhou sequel, which is "not" a replacement.
>>
>>53334952
How dangerous is Disgaea / obtaining your own Netherworld? What sort of feats / power levels are we talking?
>>
>>53335110
Because making you the literal pinnacle of what the jump is about for less than the full starting CP. You shouldn't be able to reach that level with in jump purchases alone even if you take all the drawbacks, and especially not without taking any. You're basically advocating the jump giving you peak performance for free, and letting you go beyond the abilities of anybody who's relevant to what the jump is based on with just the starting budget.
>>
>>53335155
>BIOMEGA

Reroll. Invalid jump, invalid topic.
>>
>>53335155
Remember to also jump Blame! and save the daughteru.
>>
>>53335140
YOU CAN'T JUST TEASE US AND EXPECT US NOT TO WANT TO KNOW.
>>
File: 1487206024966.jpg (16KB, 220x202px) Image search: [Google]
1487206024966.jpg
16KB, 220x202px
>>53335113
>implying that's not everyone on some level
>or you
>>
>>53335100
>O Fair Maidem
It IS a 100CP perk and can now and then get people to fight for you physically.

It can let you pass unnoticed even with a witch hunt going on directly around you, seeking for your kind hiding in their midst.

>Taken By the Fay
Not just kids. And lets you get away with it. And lates you recognise supernatural powers in others, even before they are developed. You know, the biggest part of that perk.

>Raised by the Faeries
No, again you lie/misread it. It's a boost in general that scales higher the further from civilisation you are and is particularly good for teaching magic.

>In The Green Glades
Starting to think you don't read these. It's not just not being attacked by animals. It's being actively protected by any of them from threats, being assisted by them whenever they're near, sheltered and cared for them. AND not being attacked by them.

>The Fey Must be Faeries
No. You can convince several thousand people that you are the incarnation of their goddess and should be worshipped as such with a month or twos work. At base level. It only grows stronger as your magic power does.

>Prophetess
One might say the same about your feedback.

>Kingmaker
Gain a constant stream of willing students who will easily become incredibly powerful and skilled warriors or leaders and who quickly become very loyal to you.

So all in all, you routinely either don't bother reading all of a perk, completely misread them or outright lie and I can't find anything to change the perks with what you've said.
>>
>>53335101
Right up until the Imperium orders you to take on a whole battleship to buy time to save some noble / world that's just going to fall to Chaos later on anyway. 40K be bleak.
>>
File: Book of Vile Darkness.jpg (82KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
Book of Vile Darkness.jpg
82KB, 720x603px
>>53335172
HA! Jokes on you, Red, that can't be me because I love stupid puns! Speaking of, HAVE SOME MORE.
>>
>>53335168
This jump. Honestly, you'd have to be an idiot not to take Reload. That shit is a supermaterial the likes of which you aren't liable to find anywhere else in jumpchain.
>>
Rolled 663 (1d816)

>>53335155
rerolling since it's not worth the shitstorm.
>>
>>53335183
So tell them to fuck off and take your army with you to someplace else. Or just leave. The Imperium is a huge place. Even in a civil war, not every single planet will be involved. Find some backwater world with low tech, set yourself up as a warlord and use a figurehead for whenever an imperial official comes around to collect tithes, if they even remember your planet exists.
>>
>>53335172
It was meant to be a compliment, not an insult.
>>
>>53335165
Consider that you don't jump to be a nobody soldier. You jump to be like the MCs. Guess what the named characters for SoBs are? Elites and living saints.

And, you fucking moron, you cannot 'earn' perks. If you don't buy it, you can never get it. So stop with that idiotic 'earning' crap.

>Go beyond the abilities of anybody who's relevant
Considering if you buy all the capstones + living saint, literally impossible, you're only on the level of Celestine? Hardly.
>>
>>53335206
>Spongebob

KEK.
>>
File: It's True.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
It's True.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>53335181
>It's a boost in general that scales higher the further from civilisation you are and is particularly good for teaching magic.
Oh hey Val, not that guy but just read that and I have a question. How high would that scale go if I were alone on a Jungle World... because I happen to plan to hit World Seed at some point after WFB: Brit
>>
File: 1232333269074.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1232333269074.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
>>53335215
Well shit, don't I look like a right tool then. It's hard to tell at times, so sorry about that.

>>53335196
FIEND.
>>
>>53335110
I said Dark Heresy characters, specifically, have 3 or 4 capstones, Elite sisters don't, they have 1 or 2. You can still take all the perks in a single tree bar 1 without drawbacks.

You wanna be the best you have to prove your devotion to the emperor.

>>53335093
Yeah, I'm fine with that.

RE: Drawbacks. I did mention that they were an after thought at 1 am in the morning for my first draft and I've not really touched them since.

>>53335117
Won't be that cheap but there will be a conversion.

Anyway, what I want to know is am I on the right path with the Army creation but I just need to make it a bit harder to get? The reason I posted it in that state was that I recognized there was a massive issue with this plan and wanted some feedback before I typed out 7000 more words that I'd just end up throwing in the trash.

Next edition will have CP costs next to the RP costs. for items that you can use.
>>
>>53335239
It's cool, the internet can make things like this hard to discern.
>>
File: It'sASecretToEverybody.pdf (373KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
It'sASecretToEverybody.pdf
373KB, 1x1px
So I don't think anyone was working on this.

If no one has objections, I'll keep working on it.
>>
>>53335100
>Magic
Yeah, 100 CP.

>O Fair Maiden
What do you expect? It's 100 CP.

I mean, if it was so easy that you could evade people that were actively looking for members of your race, you'd expect genocide to not be a thing.

>Raised by the Fairies
Yeah, okay.

>In the Green Glades
Not impressive, but useful, and wild animals do attack humans, you know. And it's way more than that. They do things for you.

>The Fey Must be Fairies
You still have to put in a lot of work to spread the rumor, and that it spreads so far in a medieval-esque location is pretty impressive.

>Prophetess
Two very useful sensory abilities and a generic magic boost. How is this not good enough?

>King Maker
You accrue people who aren't nobodies/who have special talents automatically. It's certainly not useless, but I can see why it wouldn't appeal to everyone. I wouldn't take it.
>>
File: Not a Comic Sans.gif (130KB, 421x237px) Image search: [Google]
Not a Comic Sans.gif
130KB, 421x237px
>>53335196
Pic Related.
>>
>>53335250
>You wanna be the best you have to prove your devotion to the emperor.
You can't earn perks. You buy them or you don't have them. What do you not get?
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>53335047
It's still Nyarlathotep.

It will, in all likelihood, always be Nyarlathotep.

>>53335197
Eh, shedding megastructure isn't everyone's tastes. If you're more patient you could alwas scoup up appropriate samples and try to grow the stuff in vats?

>>53335155
So, what have other people done with the Juhki/Shimajuhki? Always thought the symbiotic circuit biology stuff had great potential with that one perk from the Polity that lets you create miniature ecosystems.
>>
>>53335230
Well, it does taper off eventually and it would depend a lot on where the nearest civilisation is. If this is a jungle world and there is not a single other civilised being or even sapient being on the planet aside from you and your students, you'd be looking at them learning several dozens of times faster then they normally would. 30~ or so multiplier? Should be pretty high given how insane a measure it is for the setting to go to an entirely new planet.
>>
>>53334744
Might I suggest using a link to the pdf for the army list? It could make this jump absurdly bloated if you include everything. Also since she is part of the army list you could just have Saint Celestine as an option through her entry there.
>>
>>53335255
Heavens I love you.

If there isn't a Trial drawback I will hate you.
>>
>>53335255
So he's replacing Wild Card's shit.

That's good, actually.
>>
>>53335250
Why does your jump make you just a random nobody soldier? It's like if a guardsmen jump didn't make you a cool badass guardsmen veteran, but just the guy that gets shot and killed on his first battle.
>>
>>53335265
It's an invalid topic, knock it off.
>>
>>53335181
>Gain a constant stream of willing students who will easily become incredibly powerful and skilled warriors or leaders and who quickly become very loyal to you.
Jumps only last ten years.
>>
>>53335250
>but I just need to make it a bit harder to get?
Don't just make it free but don't make it too expensive either, try to be somewhat generous with the RP conversion rate.
>>
>>53335274
You take every perk in the militant tree your equal in skill to a Cannoness. It's still subject to change but I'm not answering this question again.
>>
>>53335255
Oh, love that game.
>>
>>53335266
Nice. It's basically a planet with nothing on it but a dungeon and a single global Jungle. Nearest planet is in the system I think, the Elven place that the MC is at.
>>
>>53335281
You're an invalid topic. You're literally bitching against actually discussing jumps because you feel good about an internet grudge.
>>
File: Bobby-Art.jpg (55KB, 306x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Art.jpg
55KB, 306x414px
>>53335255

Can't wait bro

>>53335250

You too strike-chan your doing a great job
>>
>>53335289
So again, a nobody unnamed character of no relevance.
>>
>>53335284
And? Since when has anyone but you mentioned that training them to be useful takes more then ten years?
>>
>>53335223
>Consider that you don't jump to be a nobody soldier. You jump to be like the MCs.
Well, that's just like, your opinion man. That said, most SoBs are not Elites and living saints. You shouldn't be given literally everything in the jump on a silver platter for free. Your point about the strongest SoBs having several of those capstones has no relevance to your demand that you just be given them outright. Nor is the argument that you can't earn perks, which I never said anything about, and has no place in this argument.
>>
>>53335289
Strike, you're still spending all your points and only ending up at a standard level. And since you cannot earn perks, that means you're never getting any better either.
>>
>>53335296
What did you expect when the last thread was literally just him setting up for a Dirge shitfest?
>>
>>53335255
Looks good.
>>
>>53335307
>Nor is the argument that you can't earn perks
No, but you see, because you can't earn perks and, you have to be able to buy into being the literal strongest person in the faction on a starting budget. Because you can't earn perks and the strongest people have most of them, you should just be given all of those perks outright so you can be their equal for effort.
>>
>>53335255
If you were to experience an "unfortunate" bus-related accident, then nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>53335270
Eh dude he's making a Chrono /Cross/ Jump, not a Chrono /Trigger/ Jump.
>>
>>53335307
>Well, that's just like, your opinion man
Hardly an opinion when most jumps do that, 'man'.

>Most SoBs
Why are you spending an entire budget to be a human woman in power armor?

>Has no place in this argument
Considering you keep spouting off about 'earning' things, I'm pointing out that you literally cannot earn these.

>>53335340
>Strongest person
More than one elite/saint exists, dear.
>>
>>53335340
>equal for effort
for *no effort
>>
>>53335308
>>53335300
>The equivalent of a Space Marine chapter Captain is a nobody

Well, I disagree, I don't know what else to say
>>
>>53335343
>Thinking out shitpotster can read.
>>
>>53335342
You seem angry.
Why?
>>
>>53335352
No amount of effort gives you a perk.

>>53335354
Ha, holy shit. Even a regular Space Marine is far above anyone in the SoB except a Living Saint.
>>
>>53335354
He's just shitposting, ignore it.
>>
>>53335358
He wants to engineer false outrage, so he is samefagging to both accuse it of being a replacement and getting 'upset' at the 'replacement'.
>>
>>53335164
I don't have any personal experience since I never finished Disgaea, but the average demon is apparently pretty easy. That said, here's a quote for the 'final boss' of sorts in obtaining your own Netherworld:

"Remember all that talk about how Overlords are absurdly powerful, able to smash planets like glass and use other over-the-top attacks that people on the Internet argue over? That’s her."

So presumably, easy enough to live in, but god help you if you're anyone of note.
>>
>>53335362
Out of all the terrible and obvious bait in this thread, you accuse that of being a shitpost. Are you serious?
>>
>>53335349
>Considering you keep spouting off about 'earning' things, I'm pointing out that you literally cannot earn these.
The thing is, that's something only you've mentioned, and it's fucking absurd and retarded. Moreover, your argument is still that you should just be given everything because if you don't then you won't be able to have all of it, and you need to at least be among the strongest in the faction by default. Which makes you an asshole and an entitled cunt.
>>
>>53335381
I wanna reach 2000 posts this thread
>>
>>53335377
Nice to see Heavens getting in his digs at people.
>>
>>53335381
The shitposters fills the thread with obvious bait so the real bait goes unnoticed. This is like shitposting 101, dood.
>>
>>53335390
>The thing is, that's something only you've mentioned
Where have you gotten the impression that you can earn perks? Seriously, I want to know who lied to you. It's never been a thing you can do.

>Everything
Over exaggeration. My issue is that it gives you too little because it only ends up making you a rank and file SoB currently.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>53335306
Actually-Val, thinking about shimajuhki applications reminds of something else: The Concentration and Hybridisation perks from Noblesse are technically both fields of Modification right? If you have a way to work with biotech, could you theoretically condense a lot of the supernatural energy into a biomechanical organ to transplant into someone as per Concentration?

>>53335377
I get that it's kinda like a Japanese Undertale thing, but-am I understanding it correctly that apparently almost everything (except Prinnies) in Disgaea actually has ludicrous magical potential, but for some reason only a handful ever achieve it?
>>
>>53335411
Not a fan.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-05-20 14.27.39.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-05-20 14.27.39.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53335361
It's time to stop posting anon.
>>
>>53335428
>Those tabs
Not even a single joke?
>>
>>53335411
I don't think that would work out. At most, you might get them hybridising with whatever flesh you added into the organ, MAYBE they'd get some mechanical bits too depending on how you handle that fusion. But they're not going to naturally combine with any energies stored in that organ if they were condensed with the perk.

If you create a lifeform that naturally produced some specific supernatural energy and then used Hybridisation, that would allow the subject to learn to produce it themselves. But the two perks won't directly interact in that way, so you'll need to find something to bridge Condensation like above.
>>
>>53335428
Sam is a terrible name.
>>
>>53335428
>fiat define
What plebbery.
>>
>>53335428
Yeah, all the stats are lower except wounds.
>>
>>53335411
On Disgaea I can say this. Exp gain is harsh. You either need worthy opposition or you'll outright stop getting gains. If the enemy is even ~9 levels lower than you, you get 0 Exp. This bottleneaks most higher level demons, as usually you end up killing all the others to get to the level you're at. A great friendship for a Demon in Disgaea is seen as a kinda rival who just won't die. Who fights to be your equal and is almost at the level at all times because he's fighting you just as hard as you're fighting him. Sooner or later you stop finding people on your level and you can beat the entire Neitherworld in question into making you Overlord.

And yeah, everyone has this potential, even Prinnies but they need to Reincarnate to get out of a very large flaw they have.
>>
>>53335468
That's also the Chapter Master of the Ultramarines, rather than a normal Marine.
>>
>>53335479
He should post a regular marine then.
>>
>>53335468
Anon, the one on the right is Marneus Calgar, the Ultramarines Chapter Master.
>>
>>53335468
Perhaps but a Cannoness Superior can at least fight Papa Smurf, this is really fucking impressive anon.
>>
>>53335428
Can we upgrade our Cannoness to a Cannoness Superior?
>>
>>53335155
>BIOMEGA - 426
Background: Drop-In
Drawbacks: Hunted (+100), Time Space Anomaly (+200)
Scenario: The Immortal’s Smile (+300)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP
Perks:
-Gritty Survivor (Free)
-Biosynthetics
-Superstructure Dynamics
-Chromosome Analysis Specialist
Companions:
-The Others (300 CP)
Items:
-Regenerator Cell Sample
-Reverse Phase Imaging Polymer
-Juhki Cell Sample
-Shimajuhki Cell Sample
-Standard Vaccination Kit

Seras Victoria:
-Background: PHS Patrol Inspector
-Squad Tactics (Free), Psychokinetics, Internal Ballistic Calculations
-Waveform Emission Sword (Free) + Wave Extender Add On

Gilgamesh-3
-Squad Tactics (Free); Pseudo-N5SV Implantation; Gritty Survivor
-Waveform Emission Sword (Free)

The Substitute Teacher / “Uncle”:
-Background: DRF Researcher
-Chromosome Analysis Specialist (Free); Shinensoku
-Standard Vaccination Kit (Free) + N5S Virus Sample

Gelee:
-Background: DRF Researcher
-Chromosome Analysis Specialist (Free); N5SV Adaptation; Collective Brainwave Charger; Squad Tactics
-Standard Vaccination Kit (Free)

Zwingly:
-Background: TOHA Heavy Industries Agent
-Internal Ballistic Calculations (Free); Shikiomi Mindscape
-HDC-08B-3 Motorcycle (Free) + Chain Gravity Spike Add On

Elizabeth DeWitt:
-Background: Drop-In
-Gritty Survivor (Free); Artificial Emotion Enhancement; Hacking Interface

Rotom Alma:
-Background: TOHA Heavy Industries Agent
-Internal Ballistic Calculations (Free); Shikiomi Mindscape; Gritty Survivor

Nali R. Espeon:
-Squad Tactics (Free), Psychokinetics, Urban Combat Tactics

YION

WHEREVER YOU ARE

DADDY'S COMIN'

NIARDI NOT GONNA HURT YOU NO MORE

IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT
>>
>>53335514
Since there is no PVP it would be completely pointless.
>>
>>53335405
>Where have you gotten the impression that you can earn perks? Seriously, I want to know who lied to you. It's never been a thing you can do.
This is making me think you aren't even reading my posts, because you're apparently a fucking retard who doesn't understand when to drop a point because no one is arguing it. This has no relevance to this conversation, shut the fuck up about it you screaming fucking retard.

>My issue is that it gives you too little because it only ends up making you a rank and file SoB currently
Lies. Your issue is that it does not make you among the literal strongest if not the strongest SoB out of the gate on a starting budget. You say that because the strongest have the equivalent to several capstones, you should get them for no cost just because the jump should start you on the level of the strongest and only build you up from there, which is stupid and offensive to my intelligence because it is so fucking idiotic. Your issue is that it by default only puts you on the level of someone who is relevant to the SoB, but that's a non-argument, pointless bitching that makes no sense.
>>
>>53335519
Wut? How would having a stronger and more experienced Cannoness be pointless?
>>
Canoness Superior WS 6 BS 5 S 3 T 3 W 3 I 4 Ld 10 Sv 3+
Calgar WS 6 BS 5 S 4 T 4 W 4 I 5 Ld 10 Sv 2+

Wow that's really impressive. I mean holy shit! An average no-name Canoness Superior is roughly on equal skill level as Calgar, leader of the Space Marines darling Chapter! No wonder https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Khornate_Knights happened.
>>
File: gentarou.jpg (52KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
gentarou.jpg
52KB, 620x349px
>>53334583

Too fucking many in my Main Chain, Doctor's Companion has EMIYA and The Doctor (Tenth.)

Writing Chain has
NYLOCKE!
Sage Of The Forest (Who Writer has weird romantic tension with)
Sakura (Adopted by Writer, is the head magical girl in charge of you fucking fucks. Yes. She swears a lot. Blame Caster Cu for his rude mouth when we were raising her. Sakura however exemplifies the magical girl archetype the most out of the entire team)
Kuudachi
Dandachi
Chikage Koori (Poor girl. She really deserved a happy ending. And that's why Writer adopted her as well. Chikage is the adorable little sister figure of the group, and she's desperate to prove herself. Writer also 'blessed' her of sorts so that she'd never go unloved, considering how she was treated horribly by others as a kid)
Hakuno (Who kicks MAJOR ASS and is probably by all accounts the real protag at this point. She has WILLPOWER. And DETERMINATION in her. Probably the most normal one out of the entire group next to Embers. Also adopted by Writer.)
Lancer Hans
Merlin
Caster Cu (Married to him. He's okay with sharing but...it's complicated.)
Seafoam (Blastoise who is now my cute human maid)
Embers (Who is for cuddles. She sleeps on the rug and doesn't fight. She's slow, fat, warm and SO VERY FLOOFY)

Zephie has
Medea (As a Demiservant. There's some weird romantic tension, but Jumper isn't sure Medea is ok with sharing considering the whole ordeal with Jason. Plus Medea didn't trust Diarmuid at all, and Zephie loved him. To the point to when Gil killed him, swore she wouldn't romance anyone else until she asked Diarmuid if he'd be okay with sharing. And swore to kill Gil as well.)
Sage Of The Forest (She had a really bad time with her magical girl team and he kept consoling her)
Nova, her magical buddy.
Himedachi, but as a Spear (Kinda? She's more of an item)
Pic related befriended Zephie through shenanigans in Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2. Zephie got too attached to him.
>>
>>53335518
>Jumping invalid jumps
Leave. Don't even go to SB, just stop playing jumpchain and leave. You damage this community irreparably by doing this and prove how little integrity you have in using a jump made by an asshole who we shun from our midst in disgrace. Even just last thread, you can see his shameful behavior, and it reflects poorly on you for using content made by him.
>>
>>53335518
>spoiler
GO ANON, RESCUE YOUR DAUGHTERU.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53335441
Gotcha, thanks. Mainly got confused because I started out thinking Modification was basically mad science bioengineering, and wasn't sure how the energy-into-items thing fit in.

Huh, the juhki/shimajuhki might actually be that bridge once they're rigged to run on Essence, since they're already biological machines.

>>53335472
That makes a lot of sense, actually. It sounds like most people naturally bottleneck at some point where they can't find anyone to level up with, but aren't quite buff enough to grind on the big dogs.

>>53335428
>>53335534
>can chose to pass or fail any specific morale checks they're called to make

Are there actually advantages to failing one?

Also since this is presumably a whiteroom battle before accounting for flamers or relics, I choose to believe Papa Smurf and the Canoness are oil wrestling.

>>53335518
Nice. Wait, no cannon for Seras? I'd have thought she'd be all over dem brain laser cannons.

DO IT
>>
>>53335520
>This has no relevance to this conversation
Except one of your major arguments is about 'earning power'. Which of course, relies on you earning the perks. You can't do that. Here's an example in this current post.

>out of gate on a starting budget
Implies you think you can progress beyond your starting point. You can't. You're not getting anything else in that document.
>>
>>53335518
So if you did the scenario to protect Yion...who died?
>>
>>53335529
Let's put it this way, she can be a Cannoness Superior for no additional charge.
>>
>>53335550
You're the only shameful thing being shunned here, nigga.
>>
>>53335534
>Roughly on equal skill level
>Less S, T, W, and I.
>>
>>53335575
Can you just explain instead of leading us around?
>>
>>53335565
>Are there actually advantages to failing one?
Yes. Being able to willingly fall back from close combat with an enemy you're engaged with, but which has no chance of pursuing you means you could avoid being bogged down in melee and go capture an objective or free you up to shoot on a more distant enemy.

>>53335577
Those aren't skill levels. WS and BS are combat skill.
S, T, W & I are more like innate qualities of the character.
>>
>>53335577
I'm no 40K buff but if I'm reading this right doesn't that mean the Canoness is better at dodging while Calgar hits harder?

>>53335582
I think Strike is trying to say you can fanwank something here, so if you want your Canoness to be a pro that's fine
>>
>>53335582
It's just a stat boost for extra points when building your army anon. So if you want her to be a Cannoness superior she can be, and I don't think I need to weight in on the matter.
>>
>>53335594
She's inferior to him in most ways but has a slightly better save.
>>
>>53334583
I have 18 currently, I didn't mean to get so many but I am bad at leaving people behind.
>>
>>53335601
I think if it gives extra stuff, it should cost more. Otherwise all the upgrades should be free by your reasoning.
>>
>>53335609
For those of us who don't speak game mechanics, a save basically how fast you react right?
>>
File: 1357586035594.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1357586035594.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>53335601
>>
>>53335620
>>53335609
Her save is actually worse. Higher stats are better except for saves.
2+ is better than a 3+, because it's the number you've got to roll equal or higher on a d6.

But keep in mind that this is without extra wargear, so it should be fairly easy to get a 2+ on the Canoness, and Marneus doesn't have as many wargear options since he's a special character.
>>
>>53335565
>That makes a lot of sense, actually. It sounds like most people naturally bottleneck at some point where they can't find anyone to level up with, but aren't quite buff enough to grind on the big dogs.
Yeah that seems to be the way of things. Heck once you hit Overlord status folks either stop trying to fight you or endlessly rebel, but killing them at that point does nothing.

>>53335577
From what I can see it's true their Weapons Skill and Ballistic Skill are spot on. He's strong, tougher, and has more wounds but that could easily be attributed to his power armor and the innate redundancies built into a Space Marine. That she could even challenge him at all is pretty impressive, much less how close she's gotten.
>>
>>53335550
Will you just shut up about Dirge already. Your hateboner is annoying. If anyone is ruining this community its you.
>>
>>53335620
Woops didn't answer this. Save in this case is armor. 3+ means it's power armor, or an equivalent level of protection.

If a save is 'Invulnerable', it usually means a force field or 'immune to material damage' bullshit like what demons have, but some Imperial assassins have invulnerable saves that represent dodging.

But initiative (I) is the usual measure of speed or reflexes since it determines who goes first in combat.
>>
>>53335550
Oh no. Anon's judging me. Whatever shall I do.

This will surely make me lose sleep at night as I have nightmares of anon's rage and disapproval.

Truly I have sinned against my ancestors and should commit sudoku.

Come back when you have some legit ammo to throw at me, Pat.

>>53335565

>brain laser cannons

Technically, already been using them via modifications to the Harkonnen I GAVE UP ON EDITION NUMBERS AFTER 158. Psychonauts tech + Alpha Centauri.

>>53335567

Unfortunately, we couldn't save Team Mizunoe.

I sent Zwingly with the two to try and help them out as best as he could, but it wasn't enough.
>>
>>53335565
>Papa Smurf and the Canoness are oil wrestling.
Should we sell tickets?
>>
>>53335687
For the Emperor

>>53335684
Not him but pretty sure the Biomega brain lasers are extra buff, way more powerful than what you'd reasonably expect a human brain to put out.
>>
>>53335706
>Not him but pretty sure the Biomega brain lasers are extra buff,

I wouldn't know, unfortunately - it's still way back on my backlog of stuff. Even if it does turn out it would've been better? Eh, I'm more into biological nonsense anyway, so no skin off my nose.
>>
>>53335550
OAA hates Dirge, so if Dirge doesn't want people to use his jumps it's pretty clear that OAA will take them just to spite him.
>>
>>53335706
But the Emperor is already present, anon. Unless... are you a heretic?
>>
>>53335679
>Tiny woman is slower than a fat giant
>>
>>53335738
The Fat Giant is an Astartes anon, she might be more agile due to lighter power armor but she won't be as fast.
>>
Which is better? Inquisitor Power Armor or Sisters of Battle Power Armor?
>>
So, if I use Crimson Saint, can I cast a Gun spell? If not, what just would have something I could use to cast a Gun spell?
>>
>>53335767
Depends on the Inquisitor, they basically buy from the market or direct from forgeworlds so it'll vary on how much they spend/how many favors they called in.
>>
For more rank and file comparisons, going with Infantry only here
Space Marines
HQ Choices:
LIBRARIAN WS = 5 BS = 5 S = 4 T = 4 W = 2 I = 5 A = 3 Ld = 9 Sv = 3+
CHAPLAIN WS = 5 BS = 5 S = 4 T = 4 W = 2 I = 5 A = 3 Ld = 9 Sv = 3+
Troops:
TACTICAL SQUAD WS = 4 BS = 4 S = 4 T = 4 W = 1 I = 4 A = 1 Ld = 8 Sv = 3+
SCOUT SQUAD WS = 4 BS = 4 S = 4 T = 4 W = 1 I = 4 A = 1 Ld = 8 Sv = 4+

>>53335749
Indeed. His Power Armor is also really beefy, some of the best around and perhaps even a Relic on it's own, he's going to be moving with bursts of speed. Nowhere near elegant but explosive power throwing him around the field because he pushes off the ground really fucking hard.

>>53335767
Depends on the Inquistor really. Some like to go really fucking crazy with stuff to the point that they're sitting in something that is less power armor and more very small mech and others tend to go plains clothes. That's not even getting into the crazies who trundle around on a massive throne mech thing.

SoB Power Armor would be the easiest thing to refit into a suit of Power Armor without looking into a very expensive custom job though, so I'd say they're roughly on the level.
>>
>>53335837
>Depends on the Inquisitor
>>53335841
>Depends on the Inquistor really
I mean like the standard Ignatius Pattern Vs the standard Sabbat Pattern, before either have had any sort of modifications a inquisitor or veteran SoB would make to turn it into a proper relic.
>>
>>53335836
Yes.
>>
>>53335836
Maybe, though you might need to develop a separate "bullet" spell to actually make use of it. Unless it's a laser-spell or something. That should work fine.
>>
>>53335841
Looks like the only thing a Canonness has over a regular Space Marine is the number of wounds, which is probably a gameplay thing more than anything.
>>
>>53335886
>you might need to develop a separate "bullet" spell to actually make use of it
Would it? Wouldn't the spell just create a projectile to fire like it would for if you were casting, say, ice bolt or whatever? Both would summon a projectile at speed, the Gun spell simply mimics the mechanics of a gun to fire a smaller metal projectile at a higher velocity. Would a separate spell be necessary to create the projectile as a base?
>>
>>53335863
Ignatius Pattern all day, erry day.

>>53335901
I find the fact that she can even be on the level of a person who has had a Geneseed, decades of training, and a suit of some of the best Power Armor when she literally has only faith, fury, training, and substantially less powerful Power Armor speaking for itself. I guess it has something to do with perspective.
>>
>>53335968
She's not on the level, though. She's solidly beneath them.
>>
>>53335968
And really, a Space Marine jump is gonna make you stronger than a Canonness by default, no purchases needed, whereas in this jump you apparently need to spend all of your points and you'll STILL be inferior to one. Not a very good value there.
>>
Canoness Superior WS 6 BS 5 S 3 T 3 W 3 I 4 Ld 10 Sv 3+
HQ Choices:
LIBRARIAN WS = 5 BS = 5 S = 4 T = 4 W = 2 I = 5 A = 3 Ld = 9 Sv = 3+
CHAPLAIN WS = 5 BS = 5 S = 4 T = 4 W = 2 I = 5 A = 3 Ld = 9 Sv = 3+
Troops:
TACTICAL SQUAD WS = 4 BS = 4 S = 4 T = 4 W = 1 I = 4 A = 1 Ld = 8 Sv = 3+
SCOUT SQUAD WS = 4 BS = 4 S = 4 T = 4 W = 1 I = 4 A = 1 Ld = 8 Sv = 4+

Canonness Superior wins in Weapons Skill (All), Wounds (All), and Leadership (All).
Space Marines win Strength, Toughness, and Initiative
Tie at Ballistic Skill (Librarian and Chaplian only) and saves (all but Scouts have a 3+)

Nay that's roughly the same man.
>>
How does this work?

A Warpstorm has ended and the planets of the Kraurava system are exposed after a millennia. Within this system lies many relics thought lost to the Imperium forever, as well as a strategic path into the core of the Calaxis sector which stands to threaten many of our shrine worlds. These systems also have many interests to the other factions in the galaxy, and the speed at which forces needed to be dispatched in order to secure a beach head has left us at odds with those that are normally loyal to the Ecclesiarchy. A maelstrom of Imperial Guard, Adeptus Astartes, Tau, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Necrons, the Traitorous Legions and the Adepta Sororitas fight across the planets, moons and space of this system for supremacy over its bounty. You will be sent here as part of your first posting as the lowest ranking member of your order. In order to move up and drive your sisters to victory you must prove your ability, be it combat, healing or leadership. You must also do so with only the aid of the Emperor. You must take the Only the Emperor drawback with no other bonus during this campaign. Should you survive and the Sisterhood reign victorious over the system you will be granted 1000 Requisition points to spend on your personal contingent, who, so inspired by your bravery and commitment to the Emperor will follow you and spread the Imperial creed throughout your travels. Be warned however, you will need to face down some of the most powerful commanders these factions have to offer and your chances of survival are dubious at best.
>>
>>53335981
Inter-Jump Balance isn't a thing.
>>
>>53336033
Daaayuumn, that's a challenge.
>>
>>53336030
>roughly the same
Point still stands. All your points to be 'roughly the same' with no purchases?

>>53336042
This is the same setting here, inter-jump balance is meant to quell inter-setting conflicts.
>>
>>53336033
Please just let us buy into the Army list, this is a Fuck No tier nightmare.
>>
>>53336049
>inter-jump balance is meant to quell inter-setting conflicts
Fuck off. The jump is balanced internally. If you don't like it, then go to SB, and stop being a cancer on our community.
>>
>>53336068
There will be a CP to RP conversion, probably about 1:2
>>
>>53336073
Top way to prove you're not arguing in good faith: Include SB bitching out of nowhere.
>>
This is all Val's fault for talking him into changing the jump.
>>
>>53336049
>Point still stands.
Your point being >>53335901 or >>53335976? I've proven that patently wrong. She is, by the numbers roughtly equal to, and exceeding them in places where skill is called for, the Space Marines rank and file.
>>
>>53335968
>Ignatius Pattern
I don't know anon, those things can run five days with a battery backpack, Sabbat can run indefinitely.
>>
>>53336095
The point being that you have to spend all your points to equal a standard Space Marine in this jump.
>>
>>53336033
That is actually impossible, seriously this isn't a video game and the Sisters of Battle have zero chance in this type of conflict. Not without jumper bullshit which you have denied as an entry requirement.
>>
>>53336033
The Sisters of Battle have zero chances in this conflict, not without a mid chain+ jumper there to do the heavy lifting. SoB are great as elite fighters but they are not the ones to win large scale wars on their own. Especially wars that span multiple planets, sisters don't have a navy like the other factions.

Well the Guard doesn't have a navy either but the imperial Navy will almost certainly be on their side.
>>
>>53336033
Why is this so hard? You realize there's some middle ground between offering everything for pocket change and making it impossible to obtain, yes?
>>
>>53336106
Not really. Your points have been:
>>53335901
>the only thing a Canonness has over a regular Space Marine is the number of wounds
>>53335976
>She's not on the level, though. She's solidly beneath them.
Which I have proven wrong. Here >>53336030

Changing the point doesn't work in this case anon.
>>
>>53336033
This is impossible and
>>53336079
This could be a bit more generous

Free was bad but crushing isn't an improvement.
>>
Is there anything that would allow me to "solidify" any type of fire I produce? Besides just using telekinesis to fake it?
>>
>>53336190
>Not really
>>53335981
Wonder what the main point of this post is.

Don't ignore it because you can't counter it.
>>
>>53336193
SCP jump has an item for it
>>
>>53336191
>This could be a bit more generous
Dood, 1:2 is generous enough.
>>
>>53336190
Not him but Lore wise an Elite Cannoness is a match for a a SM Captain, though this is just a fluff statement I read and not backed up by feats as far as I can tell.
>>
>>53336033
Making a new jump was a mistake, wasn't it?
>>
>>53336200
I think I know which one, the mask? I can't recall, but does it work on mystical fire?
>>
>>53336033
There's a reason you got cucked by Val, m8.
>>
>>53336196
>Don't ignore it because you can't counter it.
I wasn't. I just didn't think you were that post too. As that is balancing between two Jumps I kinda ignored it because I though we were talking stats.

>>53336207
Huh neat.
>>
>>53336241
>As that is balancing between two Jumps
Jumps in the same setting, facing the same challenges.
>>
File: When I'm Drunk.gif (875KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
When I'm Drunk.gif
875KB, 250x226px
>>53336109
>>53336158
>>53336175
>>53336191
I can remove the forced drawback. Also you're not forced to fight with the other imperal factions. You're right, this isn't a video game, so a good diplomat could probably bring them to the table.

>>53336210
This is how I work anon
>>
>>53336033
SB doesn't share this thread's problems. SB would actually appreciate your genius.
>>
>>53336264
Hey, let's not say things we can't take back, alright?
>>
>>53336273
But it's true. SB is pretty much a jumpmaker's paradise. You'd do great there.
>>
>>53336248
>Jumps in the same setting, facing the same challenges.
Same setting, yes. Same Challenges? No.

Space Marines are sent out on missions that are, quite frankly, front-line nightmares.

Sisters of Battle are known in fluff to supplement Imperial Guard units. They work as a singular army under the Inquisition or the Adeptus Ministorum, depending on which fluff you're reading at the time, which aids in morale and is specialized in burning heretics more often than daemons.
>>
>>53336264
>>53336286
Why does this thread being on 4chan bother you so much?
>>
>>53336286
>jumpmaker's paradise
>the same place that gave Heavens shit for "stealth nerfs"
Lol k. Keep on blatantly lyingp sippin' that Kool-Aid.
>>
>>53336311
What did Heavens stealth nerf?
>>
>>53336312
He didn't that's kinda the point. He posts here so when the Jump changes the SBer's think it's the /JC/ Jumpmakers making it worse for them.
>>
>>53336288
Okay. You're still ignoring that it's the same setting.
>>
Question about Prey Jump.
Will taking "Master of the Mind" give the knowledge of how to build your own basic Psychoscopes?
>>
>>53336312
He didn't stealth nerf anything. He "stealth nerfed" Adult Mode and Device Meister.
>>
>>53336323
yes
>>
>>53336331
What did he do to those?
>>
>>53336335
Nothing. Did you not see the quotes? He just reworded them in his own words?
>>
>>53336333
Thanks!
>>
>>53336320
No I acknowledge that part.
>Same setting, yes.
>>
>>53336320
It's in the same setting as fucking Eldars and Necrons too. That doesn't fucking matter, you're a Sister of Battle in this jump, you're not getting anything else, so stop asking for it you bitch.
>>
>>53336354
So you acknowledge this massive gulf in value between 1000 and 0 points between the two?
>>
>>53336333
If this is getting a bit too hard, you can take a break. Just step away from your computer and take a walk or something. Not capitalizing your sentences is the sign of a man who's just about done with life.
>>
>>53336367
>because this jump gives me significantly more power over this other one, clearly the other one was made badly
Fucking get out.
>>
>>53336254
Strike Chan I don't think you quite understand how bad this situation is, it is hopeless. Jumper has to carry this entire war for the sisters of battle to stand anything resembling a chance.

The problem with it not being a video game isn't just with the imperial factions fighting each other without a diplomatic solution. It is mostly that the Sisters of Battle could not hope to win or even meaningfully contribute without support from logistics that the Ecclesiarchy isn't prepared to provide.

Even if all of the logistics were being covered by "it's a game" the battle would also need to function under game logic for the sisters to stand a chance, they would be overwhelmed by numbers. A sister of battle might be worth a hundred guardsmen but every group other than the Astartes outnumbers them by a far wider margin than 100/1.

Sisters of battle are an elite fighting force not a self sufficient military, this kind of conflict is impossible for them to win and without riding the logistical support of other imperial forces they wouldn't even be able to contribute.
>>
Jumper question.

Persona 5, a Persona's Awakening is always heralded by a mental exchange between the Persona and the user, the "contract forging" as it were. What was the basis for your Persona's contract, and how did the exchange go?

“Look at them. They’re bein’ treated like tools - used until they’re broken, and thrown away when the shiny new device comes along.
You feel it too, don’cha? The anger at their mistreatment, the sorrow for their circumstance. Let’s make this contract - and show them all that you don’t just throw people away like garbage.
I am thou, and thou art I. Take up the hammer, and let’s show the machine’s masters the power within common men!”

”I hear you. Let’s go, steel-driver… John Henry!”
>>
>>53336367
Not really the same thing. They're set in the same universe, acknowledged. But the challenges are not the same, as I pointed out. Anything else is inter-Jump balance.
>>
>>53336375
What the fuck. HUH?
>>
>>53336390
>don’cha
Fukken dropped.
>>
>>53336393
It's not inter-jump balance when it's the same setting and you see a disparity this absolutely massive.
>>
>>53336382
You've got a point, besides I think that level of infighting is a little silly anyway. I've got no issue with changing so the Ecclesiarchy is backed up by the IG and AA.

But, if I did that I'd be inclined to keep the mandatory drawback.
>>
>>53336418
>disparity this absolutely massive
So a fucking Dragon-Blooded jump should allow you to compete with an Elder Solar from the start? Even though that's a notable thing in canon? No! Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>53336416
what's wrong anon

you have no problem with colloquialisms, don'cha?
>>
>>53336442
You're overestimating how good an Essence 2 Solar is, and even then the gap isn't 0 vs 1000.
>>
File: Bobby-Composure.jpg (17KB, 270x219px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Composure.jpg
17KB, 270x219px
>>53336433

You could have had the scenario be something like you and a hand picked squad of your choosing must retake a fortress monastery from fallen sisters or something like that.
>>
>>53336033
>>53336254
If it is this or the 400CP for 1000RP buy in you mentioned before I would say go with the latter. This isn't possible for any jumper who gives a damn about a SoB army. Any Jumper powerful enough to win this just doesn't need them for any reason other than Waifus, while I support SoB waifus I don't think that's supposed to be the point here.
>>
>>53336382
>Ablublublu, it's too haaaaard
Anon, I don't think you quite understand how bad your bitching is, it is hopeless. Jumper has to actually fucking try to get something for once in their goddamn life that isn't handed to them on a silver platter, and actually fucking work for something.

>>53336433
Do it. You're giving the equivalent to 1000 points for something people have the option not to take, if it's not challenging then you're just giving it away. It doesn't matter if it's unfair, if you give the option for people to buy points without taking this, then it should probably be left as you posted it originally. Fuck it, throw 'nids in there too, make it impossible levels of diffictlty.
>>
>>53336390
Meh. Don't really bother with details like that. I just gunned for Susano'o.
>>
>>53336475
>Jumper has to actually fucking try to get something for once in their goddamn life
They did. In their origin. :^)
>>
>>53336418
But it is. Whilst the setting may be the same, the difference in challenges that the two go through are also vast. The Sisters of Battle are an elite fighting unit that supplements the Imperial Guard and aids the Inquisition in actions that they chose to act upon. The precision that the Sisters are used with lowers the chances of their inevitable demise, as it has been stated they're good at what they do and valuable enough that the Ecclesiarchy doesn't throw them into situations that Space Marines would deal with on the daily. You're equalizing things that should be kept separate.
>>
>>53336475
>Jumpers
>expending effort
>working for something
>actually trying

One of these things is not like the others!
One of these things doesn't belong!
>>
>>53336475
Anon, this is a thread composed almost entirely of SJW NEETs. You're not going to convince them that effort is a good thing.
>>
Alright fags, this is how it is

>A Warpstorm has ended and the planets of the Kraurava system are exposed after a millennia. Within this system lies many relics thought lost to the Imperium forever, as well as a strategic path into the core of the Calixis sector which stands to threaten many of our shrine worlds. A maelstrom of Tau, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Necrons, the Traitorous Legions will also be vying for the system, fighting across the planets, moons and space of this system for supremacy over its bounty. But the Adepta Sororitas will not be alone. The Imperial Guard and a chapter Adeptus Astartes will be co-ordinating with your order, but their victory is far from certain. You will be sent here as part of your first posting as a rank and file member of your order. In order to move up and drive your sisters to victory you must prove your ability, be it combat, dedication, leadership or diplomacy. Should you survive and the Sisterhood reign victorious over the system you will be granted 1000 Requisition points to spend on your personal contingent, who will follow you and spread the Imperial creed throughout your travels. Be warned however, you will need to face down some of the most powerful commanders these factions have to offer and your chances of survival are dubious at best.

>>53336470
2:1 buy in option will still be available, which means that 500cp will net you 1000rp
>>
>>53334744
>mystical power
But S-sister-senpai, I don't have any mystical power yet!
>>
>>53336475
>Anon, I don't think you quite understand how bad your bitching is
It is an unwinnable war anon, or close enough to it that the sisters only hope is a jumper. If it was a smaller scale war where the sisters of battle could actually show their stuff it would be one thing but this is "emperor pays jumper in bolter waifus to smash enemies with penis" since that is their only win condition.

>>53336433
You could also just make it a smaller scale war where a non BS OP jumper and their Sisters of Battle could actually, if not win on their own, be the deciding factor for the war.
>>
>>53336557
Pretty sure Jump-chan is an abomination in the Imperium's eyes
>>
>>53336554
So is there a time limit, or does it last until you conquer it?
>>
>>53336453
You were proven wrong from the get go anyway because your basic premise that a SM jump would give you by default more power than an SoB without paying anything, when it was shown up thread that you were fucking wrong and that they're of roughly the same power level.

You might start SM's stronger because the run of the mill SM's are stronger, and go even higher with your purchases, but you would still have to buy everything there to be close to the strongest people there too unless the jump maker was retarded, and the strongest people there are roughly comparable to the strongest people in SoBs.
>>
>>53336575
Until it's done.
>>
>>53336593
Or, you know, you die of old age or something.
>>
>>53336600
Well, that count's as death.
>>
>>53336593
>>53334872 ?
>>
>>53336611
I'm having difficulty wording that one in an eloquent way. Basically the original plan was to have it per transformation, so that would be 4/5 times a month.
>>
>>53336563
>You could also just make it a smaller scale war where a non BS OP jumper and their Sisters of Battle could actually, if not win on their own, be the deciding factor for the war.
>make it easy for me, I'm too much of a baby to handle the difficulty of this completely optional scenario to acquire the free stuff it'd gives me that I can't do without
No. Fuck you. Earn your waifus. It's hard, but it's meant to be. Even this is making it too easy. There should honestly be more bullshit to make it even more impossible because as it stands it's basically free points.
>>
>>53336554
What is this scenario based on? Because it seems really weird.
>>
>>53336656
DOW soulstorm
>>
>>53334982
>>53334969
No, I mean you can't use any real bolos because of size and armament limits. 16 inch guns? What is this, the Washington Treaty?
>>
>>53336649
>it's basically free points.
Okay, now it's obvious you're shitposting. Now would you happen to be false-flagging, to make people who actually want limits in this jump look unreasonable to an insane degree? Or is this just ordinary bait?
>>
>>53336661
You forgot to include the canonical winners of the conflict, the orks.
>>
>>53336710
Ow cud I forgit?
>>
>>53336681
No. Anything that doesn't guarantee enormous, unpreventable suffering to a jumper is just free points. It doesn't matter how hard this scenario is, it just makes you fight a lot of people in a war that would otherwise be unwinnable in exchange for a boatload of points, and you don't even have to take it. You obviously aren't going to take it unless you can win, and beyond the fact that you have to work real hard to make it happen there's nothing else that should make you suffer, which makes it free points.
>>
>>53336577
You're really stuck on this when 'the same' isn't much different from inferior in this case.
>>
>>53336742
>I'm literally just going to start spouting bullshit and lies now to support my argument
>>
>>53336673
I suspect it's less Washington Treaty and more "if we field Bolo XXXIIIs, we're gonna need a bigger battlefield^Wplanet."
>>
>>53336390
>John Henry
You are my freedman brother.
>>
>>53336750
Don't see how that's a lie, greentexter.
>>
>>53336736
Well, you're either shitposting or so delusional you seem like a parody of your general position, so have fun I guess. I'm going to sleep, on the other hand.
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>53336193
FF14 has just the thing, actually. Material Hybridisation in the Alchemist perkline lets you create hybrid elements with mutual properties, like firemetal "limited only be the complexity of the element, and the nature of the material"

>>53336554
I'm no Sisters expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt. While this looks promising, I think one important detail is that as a rank and file memeber of your order it's not clear how much you need to contribute in order to "prove your ability", which could feel arbitrary if your company starts winning against the odds because you have a REALLY good public speaking voice.

It's an abstract quibble, but is the winning condition supposed to emphasise SURVIVAL or VICTORY more? If the idea is to simply survive, I think it's fine. But if some threshold of personal skill is needed, I think it might help to explain what kind of challenges individual Sororitas will be expected to overcome to avoid the confusion of a rank and file Sister being expected to personally challenge the most powerful enemy commanders.

e.g. "Sisters of the Orders Hospitalia will find the Krauvarian atmosphere be as treacherous and inhospital as any heretic, but through faith in the Emperor might discover the elusive cure in the hardiest lifeforms that survived even the Warp's ravages" or "Sisters of the Orders Famulous find the war simply drags on for longer than most expected, but will have the presence to rekindle faith when others have been exhausted in body and spirit"
>>
>>53336784
Like, on-demand? That sounds like something that would require significant preparation before you can use it.
>>
>>53336784
>which could feel arbitrary if your company starts winning against the odds because you have a REALLY good public speaking voice.

With the sisters that's generally a thing. The more their faith is bolstered the more feats they are capable of the better they tend to do.

I don't really feel the need to expand upon it. People have imaginations and I'm sure they can figure out the best way their skill set helps the war effort.
>>
>>53336554
One Sister of Battle needs to shift the tides of war despite being a raw recruit, possible if they are a jumper but wouldn't a conflict that focuses on the sisters be more appropriate? Odds are the Space Marines and legions of IG Tanks will be what really carries the day here even if it is the nameless fresh SoB recruit that tips the scales.

Like invading a planet that holds a stolen artifact of the Imperium or defending a shrine world from invading Xenos and/or heretics. Something that lets the SoB be the big damned heroes, or rather one that forces them to be the big damned heroes.

Also being a raw recruit to the sisters means your opportunities to contribute will be limited, why not be the leader of the force you get from the scenario? With the outcome of the war being dependent on your group's victory?
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>53336810
Oh, my mistake-I thought you meant like, you wanted solid fire.

In that case, I believe both Elemental Monarch from Adventure Time and a fully developed pyrokinesis Esper power from Raildex are more your speed. Because those can certainly do solid fire on demand.

>>53336812
Fair enough.

>The more their faith is bolstered the more feats they are capable of better they tend to do

Wow, that's literally ORKZ
>>
File: Jumper.jpg (95KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper.jpg
95KB, 500x424px
>>53334583
You wouldn't want to know. I have a bad case of pic related.
>>
>>53336857
*to make solid fire as bricks or something
>>
>>53334713
>their leader having conquered his thirst for blood
>killing a dragon, proceeding to drink its' blood afterwards

Sounds so Warhammer-ish
>>
>>53327523
thanks Kanons
>>
>>53336818
>focuses on the sisters be more appropriate?

I don't think so, not in Jumpchain anyway.

>Like invading a planet that holds a stolen artifact of the Imperium or defending a shrine world from invading Xenos and/or heretics. Something that lets the SoB be the big damned heroes, or rather one that forces them to be the big damned heroes.

There will be other scenarios, this is just the one that gets you your own Orders Minors

>Also being a raw recruit to the sisters means your opportunities to contribute will be limited, why not be the leader of the force you get from the scenario?

Because I feel having a good number of sisters is a decent prize. I mean it's an expanded version from the original Imperium Jump. As such you've got to prove yourself. Keep in mind that even one capstone is probably enough to make your superiors pay attention to you. The rest is on you.
>>
File: 3766064.png (26KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
3766064.png
26KB, 510x546px
>>53336554
Is it really necessary to make a scenario out of one of the games that has a lot of potential of becoming a jump? It may cause trouble in the future.

Also, I don't want to have my shit 'borrowed'.
>>
Would Crimson Saint allow me to replicate the effects of chemical weaponry as magic?
>>
>>53336899
I really don't think you could turn the individual dawn of war games into jumps without massive overlap with race specific jumps
>>
>>53336899
>Decade old game

I think it's fair game anon.
>>
hey , if I have magical contract stuff could I Tattoo a EULA on my body, wherein whether or not you read it by fighting me You agree to relinquish certain rights or abilities to me?
>>
>>53336889
Not being able to create your army of sisters at the jump start is kind of a big negative though, you either don't get the sisters you fought with or you do but not any of your friends that died on the battlefield. I personally would want to actually have my forces with me during the jump itself, and I bet many others would agree.
>>
>>53336927
Probably not no, User Licence Agreements are also not legally binding in most cases.
>>
>>53336927
No. That wouldn't hold up in any court, even a magical one.
>>
>>53336938
I dunno, that argument is actually making me like it more. It's kinda tragic.
>>
>>53336927
You'll need a lot of charisma perks, some bullshit magic contract magic, and/or be a jumper.
So yes.
>>
>>53336927
No, because a) the EULA doesn't apply to worlds outside the American government's jurisdiction and b) the EULA has no clauses about magic, because magic doesn't exist where the EULA was written.
>>
>>53336927
1. fuck no, EULAs are bullshit that violate contract law and would be struck down en mass if the system wasn't rigged from the get-go.
2. Does your magical contract stuff require being aware of the contract? Because that's usually a thing: "hey mister, wanna sell your soul?" not "your soul is already mine".
>>
>>53336956
But wouldn't you want to actually lead your force of Sisters in the Sisters of Battle Jump?
>>
>>53336977
You do
Eventually
If you don't die
>>
>>53336950
Tell me more about that, I thought it was basically a contract wherein you are agreeing to conditions of a license?
>>53336974
End user licensing agreement, acronyms can be more than one thing.
>>53336975
fair enough.
>>
>>53336993
Even so, no because contract magic doesn't work that way.
>>
>>53336993
EULAs have a lot of issues that make them shit as legal agreements.

First of all they are almost universally full of terms that favor the company to an illegal extent.

Then there is the fact that nobody ever reads them, which is actually an argument used to get proper contracts thrown out in some cases.

Finally there is a fuck ton of precedent for them being bullshit, and precedent means a great deal in US Law.

*I am a 4chan anon, not a lawyer. This is not legal advice.
>>
>>53336975
>>53336927
>Does your magical contract stuff require being aware of the contract? Because that's usually a thing: "hey mister, wanna sell your soul?" not "your soul is already mine".
Maybe not a contract, but you could try to get something by reverse engineering the Commandments from SDS.
>>
>>53337040
Can't those be beaten just by having a higher powerlevel? Like what Merlin said is why she can ignore them
>>
>>53336927
>>53336993
In essence, a contract is an agreement between two or more parties. You're forming a magical contract, enforced by magical means instead of judicial, so you're not bound to mortal legalities.

What you're looking to form is a geas-like tattoo, a visual enforced command, only without any form of 'I Agree' besides looking at it. This is some metamagic kinda stuff that most magical systems don't just have laying around.. but is completely possible for a jumper, since you're mixing and matching.
I can't think of any off the top of my head that has exactly what you want, down to the letter, but I am pretty sure you can pretty much do most of this with just 3.PF D&D magic.

You're literally mind-raping someone with magic, only you want it to be a bodily inscribed tattoo that is triggered visually onto anyone who makes the mistake of looking at it. Literally explosive rune without a verbal component, good job.
>>
>>53336989
Could we use sisters obtained with purchased RP during this war?
>>
>>53337057
oh I'm not looking for any mind control simply magical transfer of power and assets, or an automatic "I agree" beyond "Engaging banchô-Anon in combat counts as accepting the terms and condition within" Which given the whole "breaking the seal counts as accepting the EULA" thing has precedence since it's an action that they are Choosing to perform. that's the kicker here.
>>
>>53337088
>breaking the seal counts as accepting the EULA
This is one of those illegal things companies often include in that kind of agreement. Contracts don't work like that.
>>
Is the Persona 5 Jump in the drive?
>>
>>53337113
Yes, but would it count for magical contracts rather than legal contracts? That's the Turning point.
>>
>>53337088
>>53337122
It's the exact same thing as I stated, just more "fair" compared to outright mind-rape.
Stronger individuals will find ways around this, and truly intelligent beings will find loopholes.

You can do anything with magic, even make unfair EULAs that are only confined to whatever morality you wish to impose.
>>
>>53337149
why do you keep saying mind rape!? I'm not influencing anyone's mind!
>>
>>53336554
Why is this in the sisters of battle jump? It doesn't even really work as a sisters of battle focused campaign.

There are Necrons involved, Sisters of Battle vs Necrons. Do you see the problem with sending fanatics against an enemy that cannot be defeated conventionally? The fight never ends unless one side runs out of troops, Necrons respawn.
>>
File: This Isn't A Permit.png (198KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
This Isn't A Permit.png
198KB, 720x404px
>>53337122
The basis of all contracts is agreement. Legal or magical.
If you're trying to say "anyone who gets in a fight with me must give me all their power", then people have to know about that before they get into fights with you and they must agree to that.

You can't enforce an agreement that doesn't have informed consent ie: both parties agreeing to it (even the vaguest summaries).
Even most fey or demonic contracts work in this way - "I'll give you power for your soul", "I'll make you rich but I want a favour later" etc.
Even if there's a million hidden clauses. The *entire* contract can't be a hidden clause.

Otherwise it's not a contract, it's a piece of paper saying "I can do what I want".
>>
>>53337161
It's either a geas, which is mind-rape
..or it's reality warping, which is also mind-rape but on the scale a universe.

As >>53337186 stated, what you want isn't a 'contract' but something a little more ..mind rape-y
>>
>>53337048
Didn't Merlin ignored them because she was a special snowflake?

Also, the level difference needed to be really high for someone to ignore the Commandments. Considering the power-levels that you can reach with a few jumps, It's hard to picture that you will fail unless you aiming for cosmic beings from the beginning. .
>>
>>53337186
okay so you're saying It has to be clearly visible, and that getting into a fight with me can't Count as agreeing to it?

also, that's a bad example since Ron is The director of parks for that town. So it is his call whether or not he can do something in a park

>>53337198
>It's either a geas, which is mind-rape

no because it's not compelling anyone to do anything so it's not a geas

>..or it's reality warping, which is also mind-rape but on the scale a universe.

You keep using these words, I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

Seriously though, it's just extending the "agreed to transfer Power" ability of magical contracts to The rules behind EULAs
>>
>>53336554
Scenario that gives you command of an army, the win condition is winning a military campaign.

You start as a grunt with no authority and no chance of getting the kind of power needed to have a real strategic effect on the battlefield.

Apparently just doing your job well is enough to ensure you'll win the war, somehow because reasons. The entire campaign is up to how well you bandage the injured sister you are treating, despite her also having no significant impact on the war.

The thing you need to actually make a difference is something you only get after the war is over and you have one in some contrived manner that makes no sense.
>>
>>53337226
Same could be said for you when you haven't even clarified which system of magic you're using for this.

Protip: Nothing we have a jump for.
>>
>>53337292
oh I'm using a combination of changeling contracts and the boosted Version of Deal with the Devil from ghost Rider along with dream demon powers.
>>
>>53337265
You get promoted during the war anon, and as you get promoted you get more and more authority over forces.

That's how militaries work. Granted normally they don't have you starting out as the LOWEST of the low if you want to reach flag level, but as far as I could tell there is no separate NCO and CO pathway in the sisterhood. You show talent for leadership the Sororitas put you in leadership roles.
>>
>>53337226
>Seriously though, it's just extending the "agreed to transfer Power" ability of magical contracts to The rules behind EULAs

Which is why it fails.

#1, because there's no agreement.
#2, because EULAs rely on the victim not being able to fight back (e.g. by affording enough lawyers) by pointing out that the rules don't actually make EULAs valid in the first place.

A contract inherently implies agreement. If there's no agreement, it's not a contract, it's slavery. Slavery is all about domination and power. They're not agreeing to anything, you're just taking it from them.

You put as many magical EULA tattoos on your body as you want, they don't have to accept them to fight you, they can just fight you: "to fight me you must accept my EULA" "Nope, I'm just going to fight you anyway."

Capische?
>>
>>53337300
>Changeling contracts

Not even the True Fae have anything that powerful and all-encompassing, why should you.

>Deal with the Devil

The most powerful contract user regularly gets flipped off by his own creation. Presumably he's intended to be a cunning and powerful demon, not a bumbling idiot. Which means no, that won't work either.

>Dream Demon

How is that even relevant. You're not Bill, you're a dude with dream powers.
>>
>>53337312
okay I guess it's another failed plan of banchô-Anon: patron jumper of bad plans.
>>
>>53337312
To be honest the EULA issue is secondary when the stuff he's brought up doesn't even work on some all-encompassing, reality-defying level like he gives the impression of.
>>
File: the-house-of-mystery.jpg (1MB, 1400x1078px) Image search: [Google]
the-house-of-mystery.jpg
1MB, 1400x1078px
What happens if someone enters in the House of Mystery without your permission?
>>
What the heck is the final reward in Darkest Dungeon supposed to be/do?
>>
>>53337335
they would probably get lost in it, alone forever. the house is very good at keeping things in and its interior is infinite
>>
>>53337335
A bunch of people did, John Constantine. They ended up going on spoopy Scooby Doo-style adventures blundering through it's magical realms until they found the way out again. Also they were superheroes and would've likely been eaten by the locals if they weren't.

>>53337338
Splooges a cthonic (read: earth-related) eldritch biomass to spook and mutate your enemies
>>
File: 67shTbF.jpg (359KB, 964x1524px) Image search: [Google]
67shTbF.jpg
359KB, 964x1524px
>>53337335
Could you get people bound to the House of Mystery or the Tower of Fate? Because I remember a few beings living inside of those.
>>
>>53336554
In order for jumper to win this they must meet a requirement, they have to personally have a major, positive, and strategic impact on the war.

Ways they could do this:

>As a commander:
No, you start as a grunt and there is no way in hell you get anything more than a small command in the midst of the war unless you are killing your way to the top (or at least strategically letting your COs die in a way that leads to your promotion). I guess you could become a living saint and be a commander because your emperor granted glow says so?

>As the big Damned Hero:
Possible, Sisters of Battle Jump doesn't really have anything that would let you do that other than Living Saint. If you are a Living Saint you could be an inspiration that serves to bolster your allies enough to have the needed impact or do as stated before, command recommendation from big E. Obviously you cannot use OOC to be the hero because OOC looks like heresy and you are surrounded by SoB.

>Saint Celestine
Companion her and she will do all of the above for you, all but ensuring victory. This is really cheap but it is the only real option unless you are yourself a living saint.

>>53337302
>You show talent for leadership the Sororitas put you in leadership roles.
Sure, but not enough of one to have a strategic impact. The only SoB with that kind of impact are those at the top of the SoB forces involved. Even if they have the authority to elevate you to their level there isn't much chance they will. You might get a small command after displaying great feats but that is probably as far as it goes without. . . "aggressive" advancement.

You might be on the fast track afterwards but no, there is no way you get a strategically significant command mid war. Even if you were good enough to earn it doing so mid conflict would be detrimental to the battle.
>>
>>53337338
the Leash to an Elder God.

>A cut in the air brings forth its wrath

it opens a portal to a horrible Tendril God that attacks and has unique Authority over the life-and-death of human beings Since it is the source of humanity

>Putting it on the altar brings forth its math

eldritch geometries start Warping the area around where you install it
>>
So, Neon Genesis Evangelion jump, shortly before episode one would have happened: teleporting the main cast into a locked room and making them watch the anime, terrible plan or are-you-nucking-futs plan? Who first tries to kill Gendo?
>>
>>53337388
To be fair, she was quite clear the thing was designed with you becoming a Living Saint in mind.
>>
File: dark_forest3.jpg (66KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
dark_forest3.jpg
66KB, 800x531px
So what you Persona 5 Palace like
>>
>>53337388
Do you know the attrition rate for officers serving in an active war zone against an evenly matched force? It's really high. And almost without exception the commanders of the Imperium's armies fight shoulder to shoulder with their forces.
>>
>>53337413
They'll ask questions like "what did you mean by this?" and "the fuck is even happening?" and "WHO ARE YOU I WANT TO GO HOME?"

Not worth it imo

>spoiler

Gendo
>>
How dangerous is Ghost Rider?
>>
>>53337440
>jumper is several centuries/millennia old
>their Shadow(s) is easily on par with them
>the Palace is most likely several different geometries of fucked up
>why did you bring these kids here
>the only Treasure is PTSD

There is a reason I don't jump Persona 5, gotta get some anti-mind fuckup perks first.
>>
>>53337302
>That's how militaries work.
No it isn't, at least not during mid war. If you repeatedly impress you might find yourself chosen over a more experienced soldier to replace your direct commanding officer in the event of their death but even that is unlikely. War time promotions from the lowest rank do not go very far, they may result in leadership training and opportunities afterwards but not much will come of it during an active conflict. Re shuffling a chain of command like that mid war is asking for trouble.

If you were even just a leader of a handful of squads it might be possible to (with impressive actions, good luck for you, and bad luck for your superiors) get a major command but that is far from likely. For a new soldier? Might lead their squad after the Sargent dies if the rest of them are also green and they gave the best show of valor.
>>
>>53337455
> Gendo
Yeah that sounds about right actually.
Especially once angels started rolling out in exactly the right order, and events outside their control started lining up.
He'd probably just have a straight up breakdown.

I bet Asuka would get so pissed off when she went to say something, and then remembered that "she" already said it. Can you imagine how many times she'd just start derailing her own argument?

Rei wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>53337493
How long do you imagine this conflict taking? Because I'm thinking a decade at minimum.
>>
>>53337446
How many sisters would you say are involved in this war? Because if there are few enough for this to be a valid strategy I have to question how much of an impact they can have on the war.
>>
>>53337455
>spoiler
Okay, I hadn't considered that. /hands over prize.

>>53337496
>Asuka derailing her own arguments
And now I'm laughing, because I can picture that.
>>
>>53337490
How wicked are you and do you have eyes?
>>
>>53337516
A full Militant Order atleast.
Again though, I'll ask how long you think this is supposed to take?
>>
>>53337507
Sounds about right, still no chance of a fresh recruit reaching a strategically important position in that time, not without Divine Nepotism. You just don't go from a fresh recruit to an officer that fast, there would be training periods after you show the talent and while that could fit in the war's time frame it sure as shit isn't happening when there is an active war going on.

You are too busy killing heretics for officer training.
>>
>>53337549
I've sold a lot of drugs and started a bunch of wars in my time to profiteer of the war economy.
>>
>>53337557
>not without Divine Nepotism

Did you miss the part about being able to summon the light of the Astronomican to burn away the heretics and abominations?
>>
File: IMG_20170518_021336.jpg (39KB, 185x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_021336.jpg
39KB, 185x411px
>>53334583
I have, at the moment, 2.
One is Mr. Johnson Johnson, actual name Johnson, from Shadowrun. He tends to hit me with books over the head when I do (or plan to do) stupid things, and he's pretty good at his job of finding me stuff to do. Sort of the team conscience, weirdly enough. Always wants to be imported into something with memories so he can have information about the world firsthand. Has no powers as of yet, doesn't want them.
The other is Doctor Gertrude, full name Gertrude Weissberg, Street Doc also from Shadowrun. Latched onto me thinking I was a new metatype, what with the whole Spider person thing. Avid fan of anything coffee related, got me drunk on coffee before (damm Spider physiology), mostly hanging around because she feels I need to be protected from myself (admittedly not wrong) and has developed a weirdly parental relationship with me. Even though I'm older than her. Shits weird.
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>53334583

Twelve, though, pretty much all of them are OCs.
>>
>>53336910
I don't see why not.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>53337440
It looks exactly like the best airport in the world. Escalators and conveyor belts and bridges of crystalised rainbow lead from the Netherrealm, or Wonderland, or Neverland, or my Territory. All planes are actually portals, but not all portals look like planes.

Oh, and my Shadow is the manager because I used Decretum to control him, then used his power to terraform the Palace into something useful for my other otherworlds.

He's actually a pretty nice guy. He's like a me without any responsibilities, so he's pretty laid back. Currently he's helping me beta test the latest patches for the Games of Divinity GO.

>>53337496
I dunno, Rei would probably raise an eyebrow near the end.

Not a big reaction but-after the viewing, she'd probably calmly get up, walk away and rejoin Lilith
>>
What are some jumps that increase your mental processing speed/power?
>>
>>53337591
Yes, so how can a non living saint complete this scenario? The showings needed to either individually have have an impact or reach the authority needed to have it as a commander is more likely to get you lynched than anything else unless you are one of the living saints.

Without being burned at the stake, becoming a living saint, or getting Celestine to do divine nepotism by proxy how do you achieve this? And why are all of these cheese methods better than just letting us fight in the war with the army we get from the scenario? I mean we fail the chain if we don't win anyway so why can't we start with it?

Also could you answer>>53337087?
>>
>>53337493
>at least not during mid war
Anon, there is always a goddamn war in 40k. It's neverending war. If that were the case, nobody would ever be getting promoted.
>>
>>53337674
Not during one they are actively fighting anon, some place is always at war but every single force isn't constantly fighting someone.
>>
>>53337591
If the first step towards doing anything is to get a command and you are basically telling us that cheesing our way their is the right answer why exactly aren't we starting with the command in the first place?
>>
>>53337667
>>53337702
You don't have to become a living saint to purchase a capstone. An upgraded capstone is sufficient for this attention.

Secondly, I made it clear that, as far as I can tell, the promotion process for an Adepta Sororitas is a little different. They don't have a delineation between enlisted and commissioned ranks like the Guard and most militaries come to mind do, so they either have to be sending their combatants back from the front for additional training in order to give them the appropriate skills, or the intensive training that all sisters must undergo is sufficient to serve as their equivalent of a commissioned officer with the addition of battle time. Those are the only options I can think of if they don't have a dedicated officer's academy.

>>53337087
The idea is that as you get more and more responsibility more and more of this force will become available to you.
>>
>>53337728
>An upgraded capstone is sufficient for this attention.

*Un-upgraded
>>
>>53337728
>The idea is that as you get more and more responsibility more and more of this force will become available to you.
That doesn't actually answer the question.

>their combatants back from the front for additional training
Or perhaps they can do the training when the order (or at least the specific sister) isn't actively fighting in a war? Like every military ever?
>>
I'm surprised the Orders Famulous don't come with monk skills or something, considering they seem like an obvious rip off of how the Bene Gesserit interact with nobles in every way, same way the Orders Militant are Fish Speaker expies, short of outright saying you can make one your wife as far as I know.
>>
>>53337728
>The idea is that as you get more and more responsibility more and more of this force will become available to you.
I think the question was if you take the scenario and also buy more RP with CP could you use the sisters from the CP bought RP during the war before getting the sisters bought with the scenario RP?
>>
>>53337728
If that is the case why not have jumper in the scenario be the new leader of an order minor who was appointed for religious reasons but not considered ready to really lead, currently learning and with most of the order minor spread around supporting other forces until jumper proves themselves, thus resulting in more of their order minor's forces to be recalled to them for their command.
>>
>>53337761
An order can be at war for a long time, and in every war ever the military academies keep on churning out officers until the are bombed. But they don't take candidates from the general population, they take them from their own ranks of experienced warriors, exclusively. This is something not normally done and so needs an abnormal procedure to deal with.

>That doesn't actually answer the question.
As a battle sister or a sister seraphim, you are just you
You are then promoted to Sister Superior or Seraphim Superior and get command of your squad.
From there you might be promoted to Celestian Superior following some additional training and have 4 squads.
I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

For the other orders things might be a little different of course, Hospitalia could get a field commission, but would more likely cure some illness that was hindering the Imperium's forces, Dialogous would, like I said before, bolster the faith of the sisters and their allies so they could perform more and greater acts of faith, Famolous would act behind the scenes and organise more an better supplies from allied planets.

You don't seem to be understanding me so either I'm tired and can't explain what I'm talking about properly or you're simply dense. It's still a WIP so it's subject to change, but for now I'm done with this topic.

This thread has been helpful for ironing out some of my ideas, specifically ones that I knew were bad to begin with and I'll think on the points you've raised.

>>53337871
It's a point I'll think on. I kinda want the whole sister experience though, so I'm inclined to make everyone start out as a novice and work your way up as above
>>
>>53337900
Something I'll consider
>>
>>53337907
>You don't seem to be understanding me so either I'm tired and can't explain what I'm talking about properly or you're simply dense. It's still a WIP so it's subject to change, but for now I'm done with this topic.
Fair enough, dropping dropping the subject for now.
>>
>>53337932
>dropping dropping
I'll admit I am also really tired.
>>
>>53337932
>>53337942

Well density can come from being tired and I have been at this for the better part of 8 hours and I've got no idea about you.

But like I said though, it's been helpful.
>>
>>53337490
Nothing?
>>
>>53335428

That's wargame mechanics.

It doesn't and never has accurately represented the fluff.

An experienced and well-equipped SoB would be about equal to a young SM, and a Living Saint comes with crazy faith bullshit that makes her far more powerful than most SM's, but in general the average SM is far and away more killy than the average sister.
>>
File: 1507489803428027789.jpg (176KB, 800x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1507489803428027789.jpg
176KB, 800x1218px
>>53334972
>And...Scarlet Witch...what can I say?
Man, poor Wanda. Writers can never just leave the poor girl alone. Nearly every major storyline she's played a big role in has fucked her in some way.
>>
File: Behemoth_by_beru_bera-d7ok6ue.jpg (247KB, 709x756px) Image search: [Google]
Behemoth_by_beru_bera-d7ok6ue.jpg
247KB, 709x756px
Where can I get good energy manipulation powers?
>>
>>53338283
That makes less sense than chaos magic. Also what the fuck is wrong with her face?
>>
>>53338325
Lord of light god of energy, that is sams (Mahasamatmans) power, he cheats so hard with it. Aldo the same jump can let you become an energy being and they are naturally good at working with energy.
>>
>>53338325
I think the best you'll be able to find is the ability to manipulate the fundamental forces from God of Highschool. I don't think there's another single perk that would give you the level of control and power that Behemoth has.

>>53338349
Didn't he have electromagnetism?
>>
>>53338354
Was that it? He did an awful lot if that was all but I suppose you could be right.
>>
build for ogre kingdoms
https://pastebin.com/p4W2vWjm
>>
>>53338373
If i remember correctly most of the stuff he was able to do was through the help of one of Death's toys. At least that's what one anon said a while back.
>>
>>53338354

They called it electrodirection, but it applied to more than just EM fields.

He used it to cheat at dice, alter gravity and EM fields on small and large scales.

>>53338387

An amplifier.
>>
File: facepalm merida.gif (775KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm merida.gif
775KB, 480x252px
>>53338283
>reads pic
how do those writers not die from their stomachs leaping up and strangling their brains in a final act of defiance?
>>
>>53338283
Is Marvel going out of its way to write stupid shit? How can you bitch about dropping sales if this is what you're selling?
>>
>>53338398
>used it to cheat at dice,
I forgot all about thay, he got an army of fire elementals by cheating at dice once against a bullheaded rakshasa didnt he?.
>>
>>53338283
Whoa, that is not what chaos magic is at all! fucking Abrahamicks
>>
File: 1507489803351601293.jpg (189KB, 800x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1507489803351601293.jpg
189KB, 800x1226px
>>53338332
It's just a garbage art style.

>>53338400
>implying you need a functioning brain to write for Marvel

>>53338413
Yeah. They literally said that they were going out of their way to put out as many "diverse" stories as possible. And then blamed tanking sales on readers hating "diversity".

>>53338443
Writers have been schizophrenic on whether it's been chaos magic for a long time. I think there's been three or four retains in the past decade about if chaos magic even exists or not.
>>
>>53338283
Which is why I basically say "screw that shit" and pick and choose what aspects of marvel to keep when I jump it. Same with DC really. So many actual cool events you could never run into in both if you just jump current year Marvel or DC.

>>53338332
The new Scarlet Witch Miniseries is basically a tumblr comic. It makes no sense in context of the Marvel universe, current events, and the character.
>>
>>53338443
fucking Abrahamicks? Uh, no, it's just fucking incompetence. Y'know, the usual retcon asspull that comic companies fall back on when they can't write their way out of a wet paper bag.
>>
>>53338466
Pic related
>>53338496
you haven't noticed that Abrahamicks do Almost zero research About anything that doesn't fit their narrow little cosmology and just use names and Vague categories of things however they want?
>>
>>53338509
Bancho could you just not act like a violently incompetant racist for one day? Or is it a different ist if its against a religion?
>>
>>53338466
Her face looks like that Jesus painting that got fucked up by the restoration artist
>>
>>53338509
You haven't noticed that more than one group of people can do stupid things?
>>
>>53338532
i was never clear on that either. It seems like race and religion just get treated under the racism thing but it feels like there should be a word for religious bias that's different you know?
>>
>>53338283
>>53338466
>>53338489
And the funny part is that Wanda has been driven mad by her power on multiple occasions. So what they're saying is that the power of women is maddening and corruptive.

Also, her son is either chopped liver or they're saying – because he also has access to the same "chaos magic" as wanda and is openly gay – that associating with women and doing feminine things makes you gay.

>>53338509
>Abrahamicks
Gotta say, that term is a new one on me. Especially the k being thrown in there for some reason?
>>
>>53338532
Anon this Isn't even about a specific religion,it's about systemic privilege coming from three major religions believing that "mythology" can be used however they want, when the "mythologies" in question are Belief systems for other people.
>>53338561
the term is religious discrimination. It's not one word.
>>53338567
Yeah I don't know how to spell it really, sorry about that. But it's about Judaism, Christianity and Islam all Worshiping the God of Abraham. hence, Abrahamic. and resentment against them. Since I was raised in the Faith , they ripped off,twisted and sanitized all their fun stuff on.
>>
>>53338600
Nah, I mean I've heard Abrahamic used to describe the religions before, just not people, which is what was throwing me off.

>major religions believing that "mythology" can be used however they want, when the "mythologies" in question are Belief systems for other people.
So just out of curiosity, are you offended by stuff like comics that adapt mythological characters into spandex wearing superheroes? Or Fate turning them into cute grills?
>>
>>53338630
>>So just out of curiosity, are you offended by stuff like comics that adapt mythological characters into spandex wearing superheroes?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no,
stuff like Hellboy is usually decent,but sometimes it gets downright insulting, Like with supernatural and the Hindu Pantheon. I don't mind them being used, I mind how they're treated.

>Or Fate turning them into cute grills?

fate is mostly historical figures rather than divinities/spirits,and it is Too freaky,power wanky, and stupid to ever take seriously , like when they made Jack the Ripper into a seven-year-old girl Wearing lingerie.
>>
>>53334583

I've experimented with chains with more and none but one just seems to work the best for me.
>>
>>53338567
>And the funny part is that Wanda has been driven mad by her power on multiple occasions. So what they're saying is that the power of women is maddening and corruptive.

lol yeah. No one is afraid of her powers because they "come from womanhood" people are afraid of her powers because shes gone crazy and accident a new reality.
>>
>>53334583
Ten, but four of those are in one slot.
>>
>>53338663
>Sometimes yes, sometimes no,
>stuff like Hellboy is usually decent,but sometimes it gets downright insulting, Like with supernatural and the Hindu Pantheon. I don't mind them being used, I mind how they're treated.
I meant specifically like Thor. Or Wonder Woman's stuff.

>>53338672
Yeeaaah, that's a level of fuckup on a scale that few can claim. And really, you should really be careful what kind of magic you're using on robot sperm so that you don't accidentally make pieces of Satan to make your kids from.
>>
File: Alt Chain Builder v.08.pdf (86KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt Chain Builder v.08.pdf
86KB, 1x1px
I'm going to be about a hundred miles away from my PC for the rest of the weekend, so posting this for feedback, now.
Probably the last revision before I start working on something else.
>>
How do I/what do I need in order to kill/seal Darksied?
>>
>>53338734
>And really, you should really be careful what kind of magic you're using on robot sperm so that you don't accidentally make pieces of Satan to make your kids from.
Did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>53338755
Mystcraft from minecaft. Just get him into a book then burn it.
>>
>>53338734
>I meant specifically like Thor. Or Wonder Woman's stuff.

Thor Is a super strong Viking that goes on adventures with a poorly balanced magic hammer,so that's pretty much like in the stories, except for how he used to be Also a doctor who transformed into Thor Sometimes and then putting the majority of his power in his hammer which is weird considering he does a lot of stuff without it in the original stories, it's not a transferable thing, also, there is little to no mention of his goats.

> Or Wonder Woman's stuff.

it is my understanding that wonder woman is not divine,she was sculpted from primal clay and is thus a mortal. She is just friends with the Greek pantheon,and I haven't read enough of her comics to make an informed decision on that.

The Greek pantheon are significantly less Dickish Because These are books intended for children more often than not , and it's easy to type cast things like Lord of war or Lord of the dead through a Abrahamic filter into something evil

>>53338755
He has a physical body with finite material tolerances, destroy it.
>>
>>53338800
>>53338755
As for how to destroy it . Use things with percentage-based or conceptual effects, like casting butcher knife,or the pain Split rolling counter combo, or dimensional attacks from overlord/sting/conceptually cutting Noble phantasms.
>>
>>53338800
A woman is thor now bancho. She is more worthy to be thor, also old thor cant use the name anymore it belongs to her.
>>
File: comfy octopus.gif (497KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
comfy octopus.gif
497KB, 400x247px
How do you comfy, /jc/?
>>
>>53338744
>Braving the Gauntlets
That's what gauntlets already do.

>Combine Jumps
How is this a pro? At a minimum, you're halving the CP you get to spend.

>Companion slots
Unless you've changed this from the original alt-chain builder pdf, it needs a note that this is separate to companion purchases offered by individual jumps.

>Benefactor Wants a Pacifist Run
Text doesn't suit the Title; there's nothing stopping you from simply mowing down civvies with a machine gun if you pick one up. Instead, just have it so you lose all perks from a jump if you commit murder during your stay, and going full murderhobo means you're going home.

>Unreliable Canon
Just how WILDLY are we talking? Qui Gon Jinn never died on Naboo, or have the political factions of Star Wars been replaced by the Star Trek and/or Mass Effect factions?
>>
File: wca51_30.jpg (153KB, 546x768px) Image search: [Google]
wca51_30.jpg
153KB, 546x768px
>>53338771
I can't rule that out as a possibility. But what happened is that Wanda wanted kids, right? But her husband was a robot. So instead of looking into adoption or in vitro or whatever, she decided "hey, I've got these magic powers, I can probably just give him a magic robocock". So she did. But then it turned out she had accidentally used pieces of Mephisto to make her kids. And that went about as well as you'd expect.
>>
>>53338830
yeah it doesn't make sense, It's a damn comic book. as my daddy always said don't take God damn funny books to seriously,it'll ruin your life. And as a freelance illustrator for every major publisher of comic books for over 15 years he would know.
>>
>>53338832
Snuggling up between both my wife's torsos in a ball pit where the balls have been magically enchanted to always be exactly body temperature with an ever full flask of hot toddies
>>
>>53338832
Just use void powers to stop existing for a little bit.
>>
>>53338854
I highly doubt every word you say.
>>
File: 0206.jpg (80KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
0206.jpg
80KB, 704x396px
Marvel Magic
> Origin: Drop In
> Race: Human
> I Found It Beneath Me [-500CP]
> A Word Is A Bond [Get a Freebie!]
> JUMPER SPEAKS [Get a Freebie!]
> They Will Prosper [-100CP]
> Recreation [-200CP]
> THE POWER IS JUMPER'S! [-300CP]
> Science & Sorcery [-300CP]
> Sorcerous Sight [-100CP]
> Cloak: Black [Get a Freebie!]
> Time-Shift Bomb [Get a Freebie!]
> Time Circuitry [-200CP]
> Mutated Stomach [+100CP]
> Nerves Wrecked [+100CP]
> Fool Me Twice [+100CP]
> Muh Diversity [+200CP]
> Axis [+200CP]

I stole Mjolnir.
You might ask how.

A combination of Drop [Nintendogs], Fetch [Also Nintendogs], and an assortment of perks such as Use Any Magic Item [Overlord], and some others that make me always ping as worthy and the chosen one or some base crap. Would you believe, despite everything, that I still ping as pure of heart? Unbelievable, right?

Anyway she screamed a lot. And I was mostly pretty calm and glib about it.
Y'know, like,
> "I guess I'm just more worthy. I mean, between you and the nazi guy, I guess the bar's not very high."
> "By the way, your comic sales are tanking."
> "Have fun with cancer."
Then I wandered off.

Deadpool sent me a letter telling me I was his best friend.
So that was nice.

I studied the hammer a bit, and then ran it through the Pixelator.
By which I mean I disassembled it.
That thing was worth a lot of pixels! I made a whole new Mana Sword from it.

After that me and Malefor opened a bunch of soup kitchens.
Molly was such a nice person this jump.
>>
>>53338744
Alt-Form Armoire, Braving the Gauntlets, and Sparky are all just examples of how things work is a regular chain. If you want to leave them in as base rules, then go for it, but they really shouldn't be Pros.

Otherwise it is looking pretty good.
>>
>>53338832
Giving out soapy footjobs
>>
File: a0050d4fa55df0703fce952f042738c6.jpg (159KB, 736x1131px) Image search: [Google]
a0050d4fa55df0703fce952f042738c6.jpg
159KB, 736x1131px
>>53338800
>also, there is little to no mention of his goats
They're around.

>>53338908
>Anyway she screamed a lot. And I was mostly pretty calm and glib about it.
I mean. You are mocking an 80 pound cancer patient with one foot in the grave. Just standing there, telling her that she occupies a bracket with a Nazi.

Which, while funny, is pretty damn brutal.
>>
>>53338832
I like to walk.
>>
Are there any perks that let you give someone the "Ghosts of Christmas Past/Present/Future" treatment?
>>
>>53339109
You have magic and science from any jump with magic and science.
>>
>>53339109
Santa.
>>
File: Konatacornet.png (261KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Konatacornet.png
261KB, 512x288px
>>53339034
Oh it was totally brutal.
Because at that point she couldn't do anything BUT scream. I mean, that's prettymuch the only reason I stuck around to monologue.
And, I mean, when someone is powerless like that, rubbing it in is just MEAN. That's why I'm the villain.

So, like, there was this long meandering conversation about comic fans, and changing writers, and why I personally don't like comics, which is because of the complete disregard for legacies and previous writers, which makes it really hard to care if everything's just going to get torn apart or retconned later anyway, because if the writers don't care, why should anyone else? I said, with self-awareness.
And I talked about how I heard she refused to cure her cancer, and a lot of people would kill for that opportunity. Like, there were people with cancer right now who would kill for the chance to fix it. I offered to cure it for her. She said no.

I think that's all why Deadpool sent me that letter.

I would like to say that there was a lesson learned that day, but that would be a lie. In reality, it was like talking to a wall. A screaming wall built by hate.
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>53338832
>>53339103
>Get noclip ghost mode
>Just walk through places that no man is supposed to walk
>Visit Malfeas, Skraven's tunnels, the Witches realm...
Thread posts: 489
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.