[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will the presence of Primaris marines affect chapter creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1478143263594.png (74KB, 662x635px) Image search: [Google]
1478143263594.png
74KB, 662x635px
How will the presence of Primaris marines affect chapter creation charts? That said, how do they affect any and all of the custom chapters?
>>
>>53289965
Your Spiritual Liege created a lot of new chapters with the new Primaris Marines. Chapter Creation chart will just get a new choice of

A- your chapter uses Primaris Marines
B- your chapter does not use Primaris Marines
C-your chapter was founded with Primaris Marines by the order of Robute
>>
>>53290209

They are also suppose to bolster weakened or endangered chapters as well so I imagine there would be a choice if you chapter comes up undermanned or endangered to see if you take in primaris to help bolster your numbers.
>>
>>53289965

What the fuck is a Primaris Space Marine?
>>
File: Primaris-Space-Marine.jpg (125KB, 850x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Primaris-Space-Marine.jpg
125KB, 850x1087px
>>53292199

The New Marines commissioned by Girly Man himself. Apparently they have been in the works for 10,000 years and now that Rowboat is awake he can finally sign off on them.

They are suppose to be bigger and better marines and their purpose now is to augment the chapters as well as make whole new chapters made up of these guys eventually mixing existing gene-seed with the new ones (how that happens, hell if I know).

That and they have Mark X armor and new Bolters.
>>
File: 1494966686722.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494966686722.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>53292199
They're the latest generation of Space Marines who are harder, better, faster, stronger.
>>
>>53292309
the more I think on it, the more stupid it sounds
>>
>>53292574

>*Shrugs eternally*
>>
>>53292574
Refined geneseed with less odds of rejection or mutation, better geared due to someone actually having the technological base to improve the baseline.
Get over your hurr nucanon shit.
>>
>>53292309
I mean technically this gives us a plausable reason for the Mechanicus collecting the Gene seed tithe

"why do we tithe?" "uhhh, to check for purity and shit" "why would you need to check for purity by forcing us to tithe the vast majority of our gene seed?" "FUCK YOU, SUPER SPACE MARINES"
>>
>>53293872

Kinda, but then they were already charged with making sure the gene seed was still good and marginally functional and didn't turn you into a giant chaos spider or anything.

That said I don't doubt that doing the gene-seed collection also didn't play into the creation of the Primaris Gene-Seed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.