[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To celebrate the HD rerelease of Phantom Dust on Xbox One and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: PHANTOM%20DUST.jpg (117KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
PHANTOM%20DUST.jpg
117KB, 590x332px
To celebrate the HD rerelease of Phantom Dust on Xbox One and Windows 10 (for free, no less), I feel compelled to ask.

How do you like your psychics or psionics? What sorts of powers do they have, or what different kinds of psychics are there? What makes them compelling to play?
>>
I always liked random wild talents: truly powerful psionics are rare, and it's rare for you to much develop what you originally have, but anyone could have a bit of a gift with weird mind shit.
>>
>>53289533
holy shit, seriously? i honestly thought this was about the most niche game no one played and its getting a rerelease o_O
>>
>>53289654
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/phantom-dust/9pcdnbhr11mr
>>
>>53289678
HOLY FUCK.
i can finally finish this game. got it as a young teen, played it about halfway through and my autist cousin scratched it to shit along with an original copy of morrowind goty and some others.
>>
>>53289533
First off, in my D&D 3.5 rules, all true magic users have any sort of force or telepathy spell removed from play. Likewise, all psionics and similar have anything that duplicates elemental damage removed.
then we are set.
also, psionics are cannonically (in my game) persecuted due to their abilities to read minds and such unless they are protected by the state for OBVIOUS reasons. if you come across one, they likely work for the emperor. If you are one, you automatically have seen some shit and if there are plots about, you can use contacts to find out more or just read minds.
>>
>>53289533
This is the most blatant shill thread I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>53289864
It doesn't stop there being a legitimate discussion about the topic posed. Besides, is there anything wrong about inadvertantly shilling something you legitimately enjoy?
>>
>>53289815
Isn't there some fat stigma about psionics in D&D or something?
>>
File: 1358798522971.jpg (649KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1358798522971.jpg
649KB, 900x1272px
You can't have kitchen sink supers without some psychic powers thrown in the mix. Whether it's telekinesis, improved senses, or even projecting raw psychic force, they have become a staple in the medium and can serve to round out numerous other types of powers and power sources.
>>
File: 1363468013779.jpg (192KB, 635x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1363468013779.jpg
192KB, 635x1256px
>>53290309
Bonus points for something similar to soulknives.
>>
>>53289815
>all true magic users have any sort of force or telepathy spell removed from play. Likewise, all psionics and similar have anything that duplicates elemental damage removed.
Why would you do that.

Those are like. The fucking weakest powers you can specialize in in 3.5 as a magic/Psionic user.
>>
>>53291328
What CAN a psionic do in 3.5? I've never had a chance to look at them closely or otherwise see them in action.
>>
>>53289576
So you have psionics with one or two niche powers instead of a whole toolkit?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.