[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1501: How Can Jumps Be Real if Our Eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 592
Thread images: 105

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53276837
>>
File: History-of-Ice-Cream-2.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
History-of-Ice-Cream-2.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
Rolled 408 (1d816)

Dice for a dice gods!
Random jump for the thread topic
>>
Reposting from last thread, have you even "since when were you under the impression"ed someone, /jc/?
>>
>>53284751
Leave, now.

B̶̮̗̗̣̞̳̮̔̀̈͆͒͒͂̊̕͜ẻ̬̝̝̳̠͖͓̹͊̆͌̃͟͡f̡̪͙̩̯̬͕̩̎̑̿͌̾͝ó̵̗͓͈͙̰̥̘͑̿̀͗͌r̸̖̠͕̪̗̭̒͒̎̾̇̐̌͞e̴̫̳͔͙̣̙̼̎̓̈͌̃͑͒́͘ ḭ̷̩̤͙͙̹̻̀̌̈́̂̽̄̈̕͢͠t̵̢̨̜͕͔̻͙̘̋͗̆̀̂̏̋͟'͓̳̝̹̥͌̌̐͑͋̐̄͟͞͝ͅş͉̬͙̣̙̟͐̊́̽̇̕͝ t̫̣̺̙̠̟̼̂͌̍̉̽͆̇ö̸̢̭̙̝͉̥̜̫́̒̋́̎̚͟͞o̧̘͙̰͇̜̯͙̐͐̐͊͗͘͢͞ l̮̱̠̳̙͇̬̄̓̓̾͒͑͊̚̕̕a͔͖̥̠̫̬̐͐̒̃̌͢͝ţ̧͉̪͚̺̩̿̀͆̿͞e̸̡̥̩̦͇̒̑͒͌͑́̆.̞͚̼̞͖́̀̓͌͒̂͠
>>
>>53284721

It is literally 2 AM right now anon.

I am struck by sleep deprivation and INSPIRATION in the same breath.

>>53284783
Justice League Dark AND
>>53284785
Mad Men
>>
>>53284783
Justice League Dark

>>53284785
and Mad Men
>>
>>53284783

Thread's pick of Justice League Dark and Mad Men. Whatever ya'll wanna talk about is just fine. Let's all have a good time.
>>
>>53284798
Houses of Mysteries and Secrets are kinda neat. Lord of Jumper is awesome all the time.

As for Mad Men it's the only Jump I know of that explicity rips even the Body Mod away from you.
>>
>>53284783
>>53284785
You must duel to decide the true thread jump. The loser must commit seddoku, three full puzzles.
>>
>>53284795
It's already too late.
>>
Translate?! Which of you degenerates is speaking un-American?
>>
>>53284798
Jesus works as a rebel Persona. Plus, it would be hilarious to confront Yaldabaoth AKA the Demiurge with Jesus at your side. Especially if he's your Ultimate Persona via Satan Saves Christmas. Then you hit full 'IT'S SYMBOLIC' tier shenanigans.
>>
>>53284783
Justice League Dark has one of the best Ghost race option in the chain if taken with Primordial. Actually, Primordial in general is pretty amazing, as I think the jumpmaker said it makes you the Captain America of whatever race your alt-forms are, plus it minimizes your natural weaknesses.
>>
>>53284783
I really like The Path of Magic. I know you can near its effects for sharing the fun with other stuff. But I just really like the aesthetic of taking a student along into a world of mystic wonders.

>>53284785
Probably one of my favorite first jumps. On paper, anyway. I mean, considering the time period, it's not that great once the mystique wears away. But the perks that make you hella confident and great with children are some of my big favorites to have right out of the gate.
>>
>>53284793
What
>>
>>53284853
Gnosticism jump when?
>>
>>53284905
Shut it, Sophia.
>>
File: ???.jpg (11KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
11KB, 302x167px
>>53284751
But what if we don't have eyes?
>>
>>53284895

He's asking when you've pulled the old Aizen switcheroo on someone, allowing someone to think things are going their way and then pulling the rug and revealing they've been played like a fiddle, your fiddle.
>>
>>53284905
When you make it.
>>
>>53284912
Well, then your eyes aren't real/only exist in your imagination, thus your jumps don't exist either.
>>
File: SEE THEM!.jpg (3MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
SEE THEM!.jpg
3MB, 2500x2500px
>>53284912
Then you must open your eyes. I have many eyes. You should see them.

See them!

Tekeli-li!
>>
>>53284813
>As for Mad Men it's the only Jump I know of that explicity rips even the Body Mod away from you.
What? As a drawback or what?
>>
>>53284916
If you upgrade one of your senses, like hearing or vision, do those apply to your others with synesthesia?
>>
>>53284966
No, that upgraded sense would however be better at giving you the other kinds of input however in addition to its normal function.
>>
>>53284962
Yeah a Drawback that makes drops you back down to your original stated. Destitute.
>>
>>53284853
Shit, and given plenty of Jumper's personal themes.

... Shit, I think I have to do it.
>>
>>53284988
There's a drawback in Worm that does the same thing.
>>
>>53284983
So, how does it work, exactly? Are your senses just so precise you can "hear" and "smell" photons and such?
>>
>>53285004

Yeah, that's part of it. The best analogy I can think of off the top of my head for actually visualizing it is like this. Do you remember that old Daredevil movie, it wasn't great but it was during the early 2000s era of comic book movies?

If you watched that, there was this scene where it gives a visual representation of how he could navigate his surroundings, his sense of hearing being so freakishly acute that the barest of soundwaves basically gave him the outlines of everything around him. He could basically "see" when it was raining without the color. Think of that, but instead of hearing and sight, it's with all your senses on all the other senses.
>>
>>53284962
Found it. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49402700/#49407227 as >>53284988 said it's the drawback Destitute.

>>53285002
Really?
>>
>>53285036
Wasn't there a scene like that in MCU Daredevil, also?
>>
>>53285053

Was there? I haven't seen it if so, but would appreciate a clip or link if so.
>>
>>53285036
Could I basically use my naked eyes as a laser microphone?
>>
>>53285066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RTj7dRD6ho
>>
>>53285046
Really.
OH SHIT!, 600cp, specifically mentions the loss of Body Mod.
It also starts handing out all of your out-of-jump perks in the form of Parahuman powers.
>>
>>53285078

You mean focusing on a conversation from way out of your auditory range, like through a telescope or something, and figure out what the people were saying? Yeah.
>>
>>53285091

Yeah, same principles really down to the weird visual effects. Only real difference is that the old movie had everything as blue and this one has a cooler effect of the shifting visuals and fire.
>>
What the hell happened in the last thread?
>>
>>53285138
Lots of shitposting and some celebration for reaching 1200 posts
>>
>>53285138
You could read it right? The archive didn't break from the 12 hundred + posts did it?
>>
>>53284783
>Justice League Dark - 704
Drawbacks: The Cold Flame Burns (+300); Age of the Soul (+100); It Helps (+100)
Final Point Count: 1,500 CP
Origin: Guide
Abilities:
-Stranger (Free)
-Untouched By Time (Free)
-Potential (Free)
-The Curse of Immortality (Free)
-Arcane Expertise
-Magical Blood
Equipment & Artifacts:
-Pandora’s Box
-A Team To Call Your Own (600 CP) (Companion CP: 1,200)

Seras Victoria:
-Origin: Monster
-The Curse of Immortality (Free); Vampire; Primordial; Potential; I Am; Supernatural Appearance; Untouched By Time
-A Good Blade (Free)

The Foxes:
-Origin: Con-Men
-Don’t Show Weakness (Free); Potential (Free); Friendly Neighborhood Grifter (Free); No Trap Can Hold Me; Your Own Skin; I Am; I Cheat
-Enchanted Zippo (Free); The House of Mystery

Elizabeth Victoria:
-Origin: Magician
-Fluency (Free); Meditation (Free); Potential (Free); Circles & Symbols; Prodigal Sorcerer; Arcane Expertise; The Path of Magic; Magical Blood
-Fancy Clothes (Free); Twin Pistols

Astrub Knight Jeray:
-The Curse of Immortality (Free); Ghost; Frankenstein; Primordial; I Am; Potential

Duchess Utarefson:
-The Curse of Immortality (Free); Vampire; Untouched By Time
-Croydon’s Compass; The Books of Magic

Summary next post.

Samus Aran:
-Fluency (Free); Meditation (Free); Potential (Free); I Am; Magical Blood; Prodigal Sorcerer; Meditation

Martel:
-Origin: Con Woman
-Don’t Show Weakness (Free); Potential (Free); Friendly Neighborhood Grifter (Free); I Cheat; The Path of Magic
-The House of Mystery

Eridan Victoria:
-Fluency (Free); Meditation (Free); Potential (Free); Magical Blood; Prodigal Sorcerer; Arcane Expertise
-Croydon’s Compass; Merlin’s Staff; Infinite Cigarettes
>>
>>53285152
>Wasting an hour just to read +1200 posts of pure shitposting
>>
>>53285154
God damn it 4chan that is NOT where my mouse cursor was.
>>
>>53283065
So. This world, now that I'm out of the Framework that I spent f̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶s̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ five months in, is... different.

You know what's fun? Going to A̶v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ Stark Tower, trying to catch up with everyone, and finding out that the only reason Jarvis let me in was because I accidentally left on a perk that gives me access to everything, and there'd been a party earlier so everyone's guard was down. Whoops.

So after everyone stood down, I explained myself. Somehow I'd made it here from an alternate timeline, and New York looked a lot different. And the technologies were lagging badly. And Tony had no idea what I was referring to when I mentioned Metal Gears and Iron Gears. So I connected to the internet to check things out and figure out what the hell was going on.

Turns out that history derailed entirely, Captain America was only recently thawed and knew nothing about the Winter Soldier. Iron Man was a recent development and Tony Stark's parents had been killed. Natasha confirmed, at least, that Omega Red was a dead-end as a project even if his head didn't explode - the carbonadium poisoned and killed him. But a lot of heroes that should have existed seemed to either be laying low or entirely missing.

While connected to the internet, I abruptly sensed an interesting thing - something from the Tower trying to get out and read everything at intensely high speed. And then Ultron. I volunteered to join the Avengers for the duration of the crisis... I had been an Avenger in the alternate timeline after all. In time, Ultron was pinned down. Trying to cause a disaster in Sokovia. I met Pietro and Wanda after they'd distracted the heroes, such as they are, and told them of their parents when they hadn't died. An outlaw, Max Eisenhardt, and a gypsy, Magda Maximoff.
>>
>>53285166
If you knew it was 1200 posts of pure shitposting already, then why did you ask? Just to start shit?
>>
>>53285185
Honestly, giving them half a chance and treating them as human beings... well, that, and Ultron's sudden and inevitable betrayal served to get them both to defect. And since I don't have to worry about the special effects budget, Quicksilver never abruptly failed to have superspeed for the sake of drama. Which also meant that with Vision on the scene, there was no ridiculous will-they-won't-they bullshit and shoehorned plot. Not to mention nobody cared about whether or not Wanda was seen on the street in her civvies.

Oh look, it's time for Civil War!

"Excuse me. Are you the Secretary of State? Thaddeus Ross?"
>"Yes...? What can I do for you?"
"I'd like to have some words with you about the proposed Sokovia Accords."
>"Is that so? What do you have to say?"
"Your head a splode."
>"WhaaaaaAAAAAAA-" BOOM.
>"WHOA! Holy shit!" "Jesus! You- you can't just- you blew him up!"
"Just his head, Cap."
>"He's gonna do this the scanner way-" "Shut up, Tony. Crux, fix him!"
"Oh, fine, ruin my fun." Poof.
>"AAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK-"
"Thunderbolt! That was an object demonstration in why the fuck that will NOT pass. If you want more reasons, consider that the Avengers have at their disposal the world's biggest shovels, the people who know where the bodies are buried, and it's an election year and Captain America might feel like he needs to endorse the other party's candidate if they promise to keep that from passing."
>"-AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
"Christ, calm down, Ross."
>"YOU- YOU- YOU FUCKING KILLED ME!"
"And yet here you stand. Be happy you didn't have a stroke and end up paralyzed and unable to speak."
>"Are you threatening--?!"
"Wow, you sure talk a lot for someone whose head just exploded."
>"MOTHER F-"
"Silencio. Such language."
>"...! ...!!"
"There, that's better, until you learn to behave. What do you think, Tony? Steve?"
>"You know... I think I like him better this way." "Yeah, same here, Point Break."
>>
>>53285091

Oh, also, thank you for getting that clip. Forgot to say that.
>>
>>53285199
Oh look, someone's trying to frame the Winter Soldier! If only he didn't trip over his own shoelaces, break his nose, and end up the only person who died in an explosion that only did cosmetic damage to the UN building, who could have seen that coming. Nice try, Zemo, but Sokovia barely even had collateral damage after Ultron's attack. And look, it seems that good ol' Helmut was that last member of Hydra that hadn't had their head explode after I'd put a taboo on a certain phrase. The fates must be smiling upon me now.

Oh, speaking of that taboo. Would you care to guess how it went?

>"Mwa ha ha. Our plan is proceeding according to plan! Soon we will take SHIELD and stage a coup!"
>"Ha ha ha! Yes! The helicarrier was a unique thing but now we inexplicably have a large number of helicarriers that are armed heavily enough to bring a country to its knees except a handful of cruise missiles could destroy them handily!"
>"Mwa ha ha! Let us ignore these silly shortcomings and celebrate! Hail Hydra!"
*pop* "I'm sorry hail what now?"
>"Get him!"
"Petrificus totalus, legilimens, now try not to think of anything that you don't want me to know. It's like saying don't think of an elephant. And oh, have YOU been naughty boys and now I know who all your friends are and I can give them the same treatment. I'll have to give all of this information to Nick Fury, a shame that you don't survive interrogation."
>"Wh-"
"Your heads all a splode."
>"AAAAAAA-" BOOM.

Sure is awfully convenient how everyone in Hydra likes to say that phrase and literally no one else on the planet ever does, right?

Meanwhile, Bucky Barnes is brought back into the fold, because he doesn't have to be held accountable to anyone but SHIELD. Which is, itself, now held (somewhat) accountable to the UN Security Council, as it was in the previous world.

Welp, looks like the Avengers have things locked down on Earth. Funny how that works. And thet even has some potential Russian popsicles to recruit!
>>
>>53285187
Maybe something relevant happened.
>>
>>53285205
Time to go back to my favorite side quest in this universe, collecting the artifacts that apparently have reappeared because this isn't the universe I was in previously, no matter how similar.

The Tesseract? Well, it was in Asgard's vault, but I was more than happy to make that disappear while I was in the neighborhood.

The Mind Stone was now in Vision's forehead, so a quick time stop and duplication later, he'd gotten a duplicate gem in his forehead to keep going as normal, and I had the original.

The Aether? Still in the same place, so I grabbed it. From what I hear, that really peeved some dark elves, but Asgard skewered them pretty well.

The Orb? Well a race of golden skinned assholes chased me across the galaxy while I was looking for that, I ran into Ultron (again, and how the fuck did he get all the way out here?!) and they both tried to gun me down before I went full SupCom and launched fleets to counter them. Eventually, I found it at Nova Corps headquarters, hell of an odd place for it but into the warehouse it went.

The Soul Stone? That was in Thanos' gauntlet. Which I took from him. Because one, "Fetch" is a HILARIOUSLY useful perk, and two, that motherfucker deserved every bit of holy wrath I laid down on him. Can't die? That's okay. I can kill things that don't die, even if the reality is that he's just going to be in an eternal coma in this universe.

Last one... the Eye of Agamatto?

Oh.

Oh this is why.

Maybe I should not have left this for last.

*pop* "STRANGE, YOU JACKASS!"
>"Who are you and how did you get here?"
"Crux. More importantly, WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WITH TIME!"
>"Er-"
"Okay, relax, if I had any ill intent I'd have already done something by now. But you're screwing with an infinity stone. Well done, you completely nullified a timeline because you decided to play with an apple."
>"Oh, God."
"With power comes responsibility, Dr. Strange. And you have a great deal of power at hand. Good day."
>>
>>53285220
And once the dust settles with Dormammu and Stephen Strange stops carrying around the Eye of Agamatto for a bit, I freeze time and give the artifact the Vision treatment. The copy of the Eye goes right back to where the original was stored - the real one goes in the warehouse. And just like that, I've got the full set once again.

Funny thing is - while a lot of things went near enough to canon to be normal, "killing" Thanos derails the major threats to this universe so badly that it can be managed a lot easier.

And hey, a half billion people didn't have to die this time around, at least.
>>
>>53285204
No problem.
>>
>>53285218
Nothing special happened at all. We didn't have any major dump of jumps, didn't have any new jumpmakers surprise us with completed jumps. Over half the thread was about people arguing over a replacement jump and PA's jump. Even getting to 1200 wasn't that special when we hit 1500 before from rollfagging.
>>
>>53285225
Why though? Aren't the Stones useless to a Jumper?
>>
>>53285482
The question to ask isn't why, but why not?

Their absence prevent people from going forward with certain plans in-universe, and they look nice in the display case next to the chaos emeralds.
>>
>>53285482
Souvenirs? I was going to say "keeping it out of the wrong hands", but then I read that he just put a copy (via Cheat Mode?) back.
>>
>>53285482
That something doesn't inherently works outside the settings metaphysics does not mean that you can't adapt it to work outside of the setting.
>>
>>53285218
Eh, not really. There were some perk previews... and NuBee talked to himself, I guess? It was really not a great thread.
>>
>>53285513
Yanking Vision's stone would be silly since literally no one realizes what it is and they probably won't until Thanos comes in and goes 'oh, yep, that's a thing'.

And stealing Dr. Strange's is a bad idea because, well, he's Dr. Strange.

The rest, I took without replacing them.
>>
>>53285555
It does when there are explicit rulings in the jump to the contrary.
>>
>>53285564

Nah, second guy was legitimately not me. But I commend them anyways for enabling my dumb ass since it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>53285138
>>53285166

It was fun! We argued about whether CoC is a lewd jump (totes btw), definitions of furries, and all sorts of things!
>>
>>53285579
There is nothing saying that you cannot reverse engineer them and make your own models based on them.
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
Where was the perk that allowed to connect all your properties via tunnels?
>>
>>53285625
Batman the Animated Series
>>
Chick tract jump question,when it says only Jack Chick’s God curses you is that include all instances of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic God, such as the presence,Chuck from supernatural and etc.?
>>
>>53285687
also if you are baptized. Does that remove the curse since it's supposed to clean you Original Sin?
>>
File: Bretonnia.pdf (513KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia.pdf
513KB, 1x1px
Time to get suited up in that shining armour and ride out to battle!

Warhammer Fantasy Battle: Bretonnia is complete!
>>
Now, onto Vampire Counts. Probably last one for this month since I have two essays to do as well.
>>
>>53285710
yay
thanks Val
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>53285710
DAMN IT VAL! I was about to RP!
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53285710

Thanks so much for always putting in the works.
>>
>>53285717
>not being an old NEET with absolutely nothing to do but cry and shitpost on /jc/
Get a load of this one!
Seriously tho what are you studying?
>>
File: 301225.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
301225.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>53285718
>>53285728
You're all welcome.

>>53285738
Specially you cutie.

>>53285763
Creative Writing Major and a couple minors like Criminology or Philosophy. Mostly just to say I have a degree in something since my career interests lie elsewhere and it's a super easy subject for me, so I mostly just pick stuff that interests me.
>>
>>53285814
Seriously though, thank you. It looks great so far.
>>
>>53285710
>Be a Knight
>Take 'The Hope of Arc'
>???
>Profit
>>
>>53285710
Thank you Valeria for your hard work.
Good luck on your essays.
>>
>>53285710
Mechanically and narratively very solid as always.

It's more apparent here than in Tomb Kings but-I'm somewhat struck by the lack of a Drop-In option. I know conceptually there isn't much room for ideas and I get it's a faction-fixated jump, just-seems more apparent here, maybe because there's fewer available backgrounds? Not even sure if criticism or not.

>Canon Companion

Stupid question perhaps, but is the Lady of the Lake intended to be a valid companion under this option? Not that it would be a good idea what with her treachery

>The Verdant Heart

Just curious, is this something you could maybe create using the Lore of Life or just an unexplained artifact vaguely associated with Lileath The Lady?
>>
>>53285838
Honestly? From what I've seen of Bretonnia, it'd be a coin toss. On the one hand, these niggas adore tradition. On the other hand, they're also hopeless romantics. Time it right and you could pull off a French Revolution. And around elves, watch yourselves. Literally, they've a vested interest in keeping humies as country bumpkins
>>
>>53285710
>More armies
Yay!
>>
File: I can deal with that too.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with that too.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>>53285814

You're a damn flatterer on top of an expert Jumpmaker is what you are.
>>
File: Modern Celts.jpg (213KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Celts.jpg
213KB, 1024x768px
>>53285820
>>53285868
Thanks, hope you enjoy it.

>>53285870
Drop In...yeah, there's really not much room. Drop In's usually the outsider or wanderer character in the jumps I do (Souchirou in Fate Stay Night or the guys from the western Japan schools in Majikoi) but with the way I do the Warhammer Jumps, there's not really anyone to base drop in on that won't feature in their own jumps later (If I wasn't going to do Wood Elves, they would have been drop in here for instance), so I usually let any origin be it or just pick one that kinda fits, which was Peasant in this one.

The Lady is technically valid yeah, but given it's an invitation type option, she'd be real hard to get to come along.

The Heart? Potentially makeable with the lore yeah but probably needs at least Prophetess level magic use of the Lore of Life.
>>
>>53285710
Couple of typos I noticed in the intro.

in the second paragraph:
>Gilles le Bretonnia
should be
>Gilles le Breton
in the third paragraph:
>the Lady of the Lake quickly become
should be
>becAme

It's cool that you're doing this btw I've always loved Bretonnia.
>>
>>53285925
Ah, shit, I misremembered Gilles last name through the whole thing then. I'll have to change every instance of that.

And yeah, they're real cool. Love a knight in shining armour.
>>
>>53285905
>>53285814
Stop flitting and get back to do Jorge Joestar.
>>
>>53286043
But I'm a flitter by nature! You wouldn't believe how many WiPs I have lying around.

Anyway, since I'm probably only going to do 1 more Warhammer jump before the month ends, gonna finish off my reread of Jorge and get to work on it with Bee next month.
>>
>>53285710
Well this looks all kinds of wonderful.
>>
>>53285710
>Buy hundreds of peasants
>Load them with science perks
>Buy Lexcorp or whatever super-sciency corp you fancy
>Have them working for thousands of years on your clones while you spent your time playing and painting your endless collection of Warhammer miniatures

How good of an idea is this?
>>
>>53286080
Sounds like a dream come true for some /tg/ers
>>
>>53286080
You missed the last step, where your army of sciemce-minions bring your miniatures to life and term them into an -actual- army, which can then be used to bring back more miniatures to paint.
>>
>>53286102
>Having anyone but yourself paiting your minis
What are you, a pleb?
>>
>>53285710
Seems unfair that the Knight and the Damsel cost the same with the Knight has four more perks and four more items.

>Jumper and the Green Knight
Isn't it illegal for peasants in Bretonnia to even touch a horse?
>>
>>53286124
They don't really have four more perks or items. They can only choose two perks from each tier to have discounted, the third is full price, like Bloodborne.

Forgot to note those scenarios were origin exclusive, my bad. Jumper and the Green Knight is for Knights only, For Bretonnia! is only for damsels.
>>
>>53285710
Wonder what they would think of the Mearas horse you can get in LOTR jump
>>
File: Bretonnia.pdf (513KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia.pdf
513KB, 1x1px
Update.

Scenarios have the notes on which origins can take them.
Spelling fixes.
>>
File: 140931093689.png (262KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
140931093689.png
262KB, 700x700px
Are there any perks for taking care of split personalities?
>>
>>53286186
So, a Knight only needs to pay 300 CP to become a Duke or reading it wrong?
>>
File: reece.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
>>53286233
psychosurgery and forking from eclipse phase,it's not disassociative identity disorder if it's one personality to a body
>>
File: 20130127183327.jpg (95KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
20130127183327.jpg
95KB, 365x301px
>>53285710
Reminder to everyone: The Lady of the Lake is just using you to further the cause of the elves and her own interests. Humans are just meatshields. Do not work for her under any circumstances, but especially never trust her. One of her domains is literally manipulation.
>>
>>53286290
Yeah yeah. She's hot though right?
>>
>>53286301
She's both hot and a slut, but she only has sex with elves.
>>
>>53286304
Good thing I have altforms.
>>
>>53286304
Good thing she's an elf and what she wants doesn't matter.
>>
>>53286324
She's also a goddess, so it's a little bit harder than your standard elf.
>>
File: 1477463483351.png (52KB, 304x285px) Image search: [Google]
1477463483351.png
52KB, 304x285px
>>53286290
>tfw I love the Knight perks, items, and scenario but don't want to serve someone like the Lady
Guess I'll just erase my memory of her true identity.
>>
>>53286366
Just tell her to suck your dick and go be a merc or something.
>>
>>53286366
>>53286374
What's the Knight equivalent of a Ronin? An errant knight?
>>
>>53286384
Just a mercenary, usually. Sellsword.
>>
>>53286384
Errant knights seem to be equivalent to squires, considering they care for other knight's stuff.
>>
>>53286384
Sort of. A knight errant is an unlanded knight who does service directly to his king/duke/whatever in hopes of eventually earning lands. They're not a completely unattached merc but there's no real term for a straight up mercenary knight.

Though this is in real life terminology. No idea about in Bretonnia.
>>
>>53286282
That's not how forking works
>>
>>53286420
that's why you use psychosurgery to cut out the personalities and put them in their own pods
>>
>>53286186
For Prophetess, how much, exactly, is 'great'? It's used a ton in that perk but never given any context or comparison.
>>
>>53286404
Same thing, mostly. Knight Errants in Bretonnia are what you call new Knights. Basically instead of squires, young noblemen get given armour and a horse and then get told to go out and earn some recognition. These Errant Knights are basically young knights with no land and will usually fight until they get some big achievement and get promoted to Knight of the Realm. Sometimes they get land and a castle, sometimes they serve another Knight as a warrior/courtier, living in that lords castle until they can get some land of their own
>>
>>53286447
The magical power boost is probably a few times what it was before. Four or five times as great maybe? The knowledge/skill boost is a lot harder to gauge since the game is vague on this but you're basically at the levels of a master in whatever Lores you have, though still not one of the best in the world by a good margin (You're a Level 4 Wizard in game terms). The Foresight/Clairvoyance stuff has examples.
>>
>>53286458
Yep, generally how it worked. Only without the preoccupation of everyone being a knight, it was generally something you did if you were noble but had no real titles so you really wanted to earn one, or else you were young and didn't want to wait around and do nothing until you inherit your dad's.
>>
>>53286290
So it's an entire nation of patsies?
>>
>>53286565
Yeah, though given Bretonnia is all Knights Knights Knights all the time, every noble has done time as an Errant knight (Though the sons of rich/powerful nobles often only do it for a little bit before being offered a place in one of their fathers castles as a new minor lord so nepotism is as alive as ever)/
>>
>>53286578
>>53286186
Are the Warhammer Fantasy jumps linked together in one continuity? Could they be?
>>
Since there is so many Warhammer Jump being created, Is there any chance of a Warhammer 40000 Necrons jump ? What about Warhammer High Jump ?
>>
>>53286729
I've not treated any of them as being such, since I have them all set as starting at about the same time. I don't plan to put anything in to link them unless someone else does.
>>
>>53286798
Wood Elves seems like it would synergize well with Bretonnia for instance
maybe I can houserule it
>>
>>53286737
Isn't Worm_anon pretending to be making the Necrons Jump?

Or maybe it was another person, but I could swear that someone claimed it.
>>
>>53286858
Remove elf.
>>
>>53286869
What do you mean?
>>
How many suicides do you think that a 300 jumps Jumper would provoke if they took Fucking Jumpers and Kill Order in Worm?
>>
>>53286882
Remove elf from the premises.
>>
File: jc14.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc14.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>53286186
>>53285710
Drawback: The 12 Ordeals (1600)

Scenario: Jumper and the Green Knight

Knight

Born to Ride (Free)
Living in the Now (Free)
Grail Knight (1300)
Noble Title: Duke (1000)
Infinite Bret Wine (Free)
Truffle Hound Pack (Free)
A Horse, A Horse (Free)
The Fey Must Be Fairies (600)
Prophetess (0)

My duchy is somewhat unorthodox. Mainly because Nehekhara, the Kuki Corporation and the wandering ogre chef-paladin caravans are considered parts of it. Also we're apparently a very pregressive medieval society, because as well as a Grail Knight I am officially a Prophetess (male). Which makes me the first pangender saint in Bretonnian history. Truly, these are the End Times.

I use my unchecked privileges to declare that I have been given a divine vision on how to defy said End Times. Bretonnia must be strengthened! It is fortunate that perverting experimental Nehekharan proto-death magic with my own sorcerous intuition results in something akin to fey blessings, because otherwise all these centaur-devastriders and holy gunblades would look /untraditional/. I also spout some gibberish about honor being the Lady-given right of all men in order to justify improving living conditions and personal rights for the peasantry without openly challenging the caste system. Mainly by drafting them into Neferata's Luna-aspected Ultimate Pillar Lifeform commandos, and then having them fight in joint operations.

Hekarti keeps giggling at all of this After the ginger root incident I had to officially marry her to avoid social uproar, all because she wants only the best magical fuel for the White Pyramid's sorceries. I'm starting to wonder if I should've asked her exactly how she kept the elves out of my dukedom.

When the Green Knight showed up, I can smell the distinct hint of panic under his smile.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>53285905
How exactly does Without A Trace work? I don't really understand how people would not be able to see me just by "blanking my mind". Especially considering I can't even remember any of those pseudo-supernatural techniques in the series. Was there any example of that in the series that I could build upon?
Also, what would you say is the upper limit of activations of Peek I could get with training? Actually, is there even a limit? People like that hardening guy could train their Quirk pretty far, but I'm not sure what would be considered appropriate for mental Quirks like that.
>>
>>53286919
Hekarti is probably going to really get off on you stabbing Lileath in the back. She's not her direct rival goddess or anything (that's Atharti), but I can't imagine she has any liking of Lileath/Ladrielle.
>>
AND WE'RE BACK!
>>
>>53284911
Butthurt matter detected
>>
>>53284966
>synesthesia
Trap quirk.

You know how, after you take a dump, you tend to look at it? You're gonna want to try and avoid doing that.
It's not actually a trap option, but you will end up getting sensory inputs you really would have rather avoided.
>>
>>53287049
the fuck happen?
>>
>>53286947
Posting this for Bee. He won't be on for a while and I'm off to bed too.

-------------
>>53286947

During the multi-school hero exams where they're trying to earn their licenses, this is the technique the disguised Toga uses to get around Deku several times. You should be able to get enough material from that encounter.

I wouldn't really know how to cap any of the Quirks. I suppose using only the training methods and stuff you have access too here, in a vacuum, I'd say no more than two or three times the stated values at the upper end for most of them. Some, like Erasure where it's just a flat effect, probably would be harder to train or be unable to be trained through traditional methods. These things just can't be trained forever with a normal human's constitution
--------------
>>
>>53285717
>Vampire Counts
Yeah, I didn't read that as counts at first and I was really confused.
>>
>>53287049
>mass connection error ends
>suddenly, uploads start failing

Is Lileath a mod?

>>53286962
Pretty much

https://pastebin.com/LvG1SZ80

>>53286290
I mean, let's be fair: That's a perfect description of what I've been doing in all the other Fantasy jumps so far, except for the other species. It just so happens that my own interests can be summarised as "Impose order upon existence until Chaos ceases to meaningfully impact the world".

Hekarti holding a grudge about none of the other Incarnates inviting her to the Chaos Emergency Evacuation committee and/or pretty much giving up on the world was a completely unforeseen series of unfortunate events that JUST SO HAPPENED to send a message to the rest of the Elvish pantheon to either get their collective act together, or get out of the way.

All I really have against Lileath is a difference in scope and available resources.
>>
Does Class Card Heart in Prisma Illya only let you pick a Class Card from the items section to merge with or can you pick from the supplement as well?
>>
>>53286290
But what if my interests are purely adventure for the sake of adventure and getting laid as much as possible?
>>
>>53287206
>uploads start failing
I haven't been able to upload properly since yesterday. Anybody else having this problem?
>>
>>53287227
Don't you need to have bought the class card to use that perk with it? If not, what's the point of buying a class card at all?
>>
>>53284853
It's kind of unoriginal, though. Makoto already had Jesus as his Ultimate Persona.
>>
>>53285710
How much of my Thees, Thys, Thous, Thines, and other Olde Englishe speak am I gonna need to brush up on here?
>>
How many hugs do you get a day jumpers?
>>
https://pastebin.com/CvTVsjwi

Reposting CATastrophe jump writefaggotry, this time in a non-spammy form.

>>53284083
That would definitely be easier but Yuki has wanted to enter other worlds for a long, long time and Decade's connection to other worlds is now strong enough for her to appear as a mostly-ordinary person within them. This is something she had wanted since before the actual chain began, so it's less about visiting and more fulfilling a wish.
>>
>>53287441
Aww, cute. Not doing much to deny that whole DecadexYuki ship, though.
>>
>>53287441

So you do admit the ship bro between DecadexYuki
>>
>>53286186
>Damsel scenario
>Victory condition: cuck an elf goddess
Oh. Fuck. Yes.
>>
>>53287227
The Prisma Illya supplement was merged with the jump, so whatever's listed in the jump PDF should be the complete list.
>>
>>53286186
>>53287104
Well, once you're back, I had a question... Could I import a mount for A Horse, A Horse?
>>
>>53286186
Would it be reasonable to assume that the effects of Trusty Steed linger for a bit after we've dismounted? You know, so that it's possible to do cool combo attacks other than mounted charges. Also would be nice if the intelligence boost was permanent.
>>
>>53287543
>>53287592
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTHS. NO BULLY.

Real-talk, compared to past benefactors I've written, how is this characterization for one? I REALLY wanted to try something different and go with the opposite dynamic of things like Erased or my 'vanilla' chains.

Also why the fuck can't I upload anything
>>
>>53287754
4chan is broke for the time being.
>>
>>53286186
does the knight get a discount on the baron and Duke titles? It says that only the first purchase is discounted.
>>
>>53287754
I like her. She's got a good reason to want to send someone on adventures other than "I'm bored, dance for me monkey". And Decade's interactions with her are cute.
>>
https://pastebin.com/K50uNmtz

Minor update to the Cain WiP

-Introduction done, kinda. Need to go over it, I'm not entirely happy with it.

-Drop In 100 and 200cp perks added

-Prices and descriptions added to the companions, may need balancing.

-There is a AN just below the Items section about swapping the Inquisitor items around a bit. Need opinions about this,

-The Penal Legion 600cp drawback was added, again not sure about it.

Everything is subject to change, nothing is set in stone.
>>
>>53284783
The jump has quite a few options, but honestly I feel like everyone just goes and takes I Cheat as a replacement for Conjoined Conjures, since I've seen it recommended so much.
>>
>>53287824
Which jump are we referring to, here?
>>
>>53287824
Uh. Senpai.

There's literally a build right here >>53285154 that doesn't get I Cheat.
>>
>>53287754
>>53287754
>Real-talk, compared to past benefactors I've written, how is this characterization for one? I REALLY wanted to try something different and go with the opposite dynamic of things like Erased or my 'vanilla' chains.

I like it bro, She has great characterization and she really complements your character and you make a great couple

>Also why the fuck can't I upload anything

4chan is broken right now
>>
>>53287834
It's also jump 704 for them, so ostensibly the don't have any use for it. Even I didn't take it because I already have Conjoined Conjures, but if I didn't have it already, I'd take I Cheat every time.
>>
>>53287834
Getting something for a companion is basically the same than getting it for yourself.
>>
>>53287865
Okay that's fair I suppose.
>>
>>53287824
I feel like the ability to give anyone DC magic is a lot more valuable than a CC knockoff, personally.
>>
>>53287884
Not necessarily. Not everyone uses ability stealing perks to take all their companions shards for example.
>>
>>53287865
I Cheat is the ultimate "fucking around with magic" perk, with much more functionality, breadth, and depth than Conjoined Conjures. It blows everything else in the jump out of the water. Basically, if you don't pick it, you are, dare I say it, jumping objectively wrong.
>>
>>53287930
But that's deliberately gimping yourself.
>>
>>53287607
I don't see the cuckolding part. Do you mean replacing her?
>>
>>53287824
I was a ghost and took the capstone that make you a super-spoopy ghost.
>>
>>53287934
Oh piss the fuck off. I bet you're also that cunt who goes "Jumps must follow a 4-origin, 1-2-4-6 pricing scheme, bluh bluh bluh standardization."
>>
>>53287926
CC is better actually, since it combines magic systems outright such that you have literally all the benefits and none of the weaknesses. I Cheat just lets you mix and match, its much more shallow in comparison.
>>
>>53287951
>Standardization

>implying we don't already have a standardized jump format.
>>
>>53287936
>There are people who don't murder their background's family and eat their hearts for the sweet XP
What the fuck guys, do you ENJOY losing?
>>
>>53287809
>Inquisitorial Rosette (100CP)
I'd swap this and Bolt Pistol (200CP), simply because of what a rosette means.
See: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Inquisitorial_Rosette
>>
>>53286186
>Green Knight challenges me to cut off his head
>my sword inflicts wounds that magic can't heal
>he doesn't realize this, puts head back on shoulders expecting it to be fine
>loses all gravitas when his head just flops off mid-speech
>>
>>53287930
>Not companioning powerful beings all across the multiverse
>Use mind control, magic, charisma and social combat to get them to give their abilities via Link (SDS)
>Put everyone inside the House of Mystery (JLD) and place it in Heart of Civilisation (Noblesse)
>Not using power sharing perks to give them self-cloning abilities for extra power

How are you jumping if you aren't using your companions are literal batteries?
>>
>>53287994
>You see him again at the Shrine
>it's a dramatic moment
>he takes the swing at you for the test of Faith
>whiffs mightily because his head falls off again.
>>
>>53288004
>SDS
What is this?
>>
>>53287971
I thought it also acted as some form of encryption/decryption device too? I may be thinking of something else though. Even so the item will be able to give you some measure of authority, even in other jumps.

Or do you mean make the rosette 200 and bolt pistol 100? If so I don't see why, as an Inquisitor you would get a rosette anyway. The item just gives them a way for it to work in later jumps. Or at least it will when I write it out.
>>
>>53287965
>Not blowing up each setting as you leave to collect everyone's souls via Dark Binding
>>
>>53288004
I just got an s2 core from Evangelion...
>>
>>53287930
>Not importing every companion possible to acquire every shard in the jump
But it's such a good idea! The shards are way to good to deny!
>>
>>53288034
Seven Deadly Sins. One of the magics, Link, lets you make a sphere that anyone whose nearby it can willingly let you borrow their powers. Most people ignore it because they're boring and waste all their points on Infinity or Next Generation plus Eleventh Commandment.
>>
>>53288039
>not using the Deplorable Word at the end of every jump to kill the universe and eat their souls via Dark Binding, which also benefits your Greed.
>>
>>53288061
It also lets you control anyone that gives you power through the sphere.

It's a pretty twisted ability.
>>
>>53288076
What is the deplorable word, anyway?

I know what it does and where it's from, but what is the actual word?
>>
>>53288061
>Infinity
>boring
As if your generic perk-sharing ability is so much more exciting.
>>
>>53288103
The word itself?

Nobody knows, the author never stated it.
>>
>>53288061
>Not taking the stealing magic and stealing underwear
Yeah, people need to look at the big picture.
>>
>>53288061
>>53288106
What if told you that you can get both by using companions as batteries
>>
>>53288103
>What is the deplorable word, anyway?
moist
>>
>>53288128
I know that, I was trying to bait out "humorous" responses.
>>
>>53288103
Cuck
>>
>>53288106
Oh, to be honest I don't take it myself. I agree it's kind of boring (though less boring than Infinity). I go for all the sovereign perks so that I can mess with magical things in later jumps. I just think it's a waste how seemingly every last person goes for the same thing. There are so many cool flavors of ice cream, but everyone's just eating rocky road.

>>53288130
See, now this I can get behind. You went for something fun and quirky. Good on you, anon.
>>
>>53287951
>tfw I remember when the standard format was 1-3-6
God, I've been here too long.
>>
>>53287607
That was my reaction as well.
>>
>>53288061
>Most people ignore it because they're boring and waste all their points
Yeah, because Link is obviously so much more interesting than Infinity.

You just don't like it because so many people take it. The path to recovery starts by admitting you have a problem. Admit your hipster ways.
>>
>>53288076
>Not becoming a grey goo that absorbs all of reality
>>
>>53288144
I just barely woke up, let me get meself some coffee before I comprehend things.
>>
>>53287934
>I Cheat is the ultimate "fucking around with magic" perk
It's nowhere close to that though. That would be 'Arcane' from Smite, which still takes the cake for best magic perk in all of jumpchain.
>>
>>53284783

For me, this is mostly notable for having one of the best travelling perks.

The House of Mystery being able to go almost anywhere you want is really hard to beat.

It's true that for most purposes, mere galactic travel is enough - and Star Wars does that well enough. But sometimes you just want to skip over to the next galaxy over and investigate the Galaxy The Tyranids Ate, or track down a space whale, or take a Journey to the Centre of the Universe and fight cosmic-dinosaur riding solar-nazis.
>>
>>53288168
Pfff. Get on my level, pleb.

>tfw I remember mocking QS and crew in general for being pokefuckers
>tfw I followed to /jc/ watch the trainwreck
>tfw I got sucked in and here I am years later
>>
>>53288172
Guilty as charged. I don't even dislike Infinity, I dislike all the people who take it. You're boring, I wanted to see some novelty in builds.
>>
>>53288035
I'd think the Rosette would be valuable to just about any background, not just Inquisitors. Not just for authority, but also utility.

>Some imprint their Inquisitorial Rosette with machine-engrams able to communicate the bearer's authority to any cogitator, activating dormant sentinel-routines in the host system and confirming the bearer's clearance. Others bear psycho-activated tattoos upon their faces that are invisible until willed to appear, symbols and runes that serve as a hieratic script known only to the most highly placed within the Imperium's upper echelons of power.
>In addition to these functions of the Inquisitorial Rosette, some Inquisitors have been known to apply more ingenious adaptations, often utilising the services of highly skilled Adeptus Mechanicus artificers. Some rosettes are gene-locked, meaning they can only be handled by the owner, whose genetic identity is stored within. Should another take up the rosette, or no genetic sample be provided, the rosette may administer a dose of contact poison or even detonate a miniscule, yet devastating melta charge.
>Many rosettes contain data-probes that allow the bearer access to almost any cogitation network in the Imperium. The rosette's machine-systems are capable of unlocking any network, the Inquisitor's ultra high level authority bypassing any logic-gates put in place to keep intruders out.

This, versus a gun that shoots good. I'd expect the gun the be the cheaper item.

Just saying.
>>
>>53288220
Well I'm sorry for not being new and inspiring when Infinity is just about the best fucking thing for me to take. I wasn't aware every fucking build in /jc/ needed to be INNOVATION.
>>
>>53288152
>>53288061
In my defense, demon stuff is like... my thing. So I was pretty much contractually obliged to take Eleventh Commandment. However, I did shake things up by taking RGB three times then taking Latent Power with Classic Princess just to fuck with things and be even more of a demonic noble.
>>
>>53288231
>>53288238

YOUR BUILDS ARE INVALID

REDO THEM BY 12:00 OR YOUR PAY IS FORFEIT.
>>
>>53288196
But where you there when the Magical Realm CYOA had its own thread?
>>
>>53288249
...we get... paid?
>>
>>53288266
In salt.
>>
>>53288261
Sitting in the Blevin on my Red Dagger battleship eating popcorn and laughing as it all burned down. Downton Abby world still makes me laugh.
>>
>>53288174
>Not taking the Library of Eternity in DC Occult
>Not taking Specific Activity (Reading) for your cultivation style in World of Cultivation
>Not increasing in power over time as you live a quiet, content life
Doing it wrong.
>>
>>53288225
It just wouldn't make sense for the Inquisitor origin to have to pay for it. I could add a side note to it that non Inquisitors pay more or something. Only reason I don't wanna make an Inquisitor pay for it is that is just makes no sense for them to have too.
>>
>>53288266
Someone said nice things about a jump I made once, but mostly we're paid in angst and ennui.
>>
>>53288266
>Not taking Speed Reading in Princess Bride
>Not taking one of those items that contains all of your knowledge
>Not reading it every day to learn what has happened in the world
>Not taking Specific Activity (Lewdness) and fucking your way to power instead
You're jumping your chain incorrectly.
>>
>>53288292

Pretending to be an Inquisitor carries an automatic penalty of being super-plus-ultra tortured to death and servitor-ised.

If there's a "targetted by the Inquisition" drawback, then buying the Rosette could very well come with it for free if you aren't an Inquisitor.
>>
>>53288292
That's what (Discount: Inquisitor) and (Free: Inquisitor) tags are for.
>>
>>53288288
>Reading
>Not eating the books to absorb the knowledge
>Wasting your time when you could be out there eating and killing something or someone

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>53288326
This is an excellent idea. I mean, you'd still be able to use the Rosette, but they'd think you were a rogue agent, or stole it or something when you used it.
>>
>>53288292

How about "Free and Restricted to Inquisitors", and then another 100CP item for them?

Something like "snug bodyglove: only the shiniest and snuggest ballistic-fibre bodygloves are suitable for the agents of the Emperor. Eisenhorn Approved!"
>>
>>53288322
Then I don't want to be right.

>>53288313
Oh. Well then.
>>
>>53288327
Would work I guess, Inquisitor only. I'd need a new 200cp or 100cp item, depends if I swap the Bolt pistol to 100cp or not then.

>>53288351
I don't think Amberley ever actually wears one of those honestly.
>>
Fuck. Apparently this upload error shit carries over to mobile devices.

Get your shit together new moot.

>>53288194
>check old build
>I took a boar pub and two royal pig companions because the idea of a porcine battle of ultimate destiny was funny
>everything else was spent on Goddess Clan/Fugitive perks

Eh. All is well.

>>53288194
Personally what I like most about the House of Mystery is how much whacky stuff is going on in there. Rainy afternoon with nothing to do? Go on an adventure and discover a civilisation of dancing mannikins!

>>53287994
>scenario failed because Jumper couldn't resist making all of the Monty Python jokes
>ALL OF THEM

>>53284878
>path of magic

I feel the same way about Numerologic Sorcerous Tuition from Sidereals, actually. Arguing magic into being with literal imaginary numbers is my jam. Heck, the delay is just motivation to also invent calculation assistance magitech microchips to speed up those spells!
>>
>>53286186
You can't even be arsed to have 4 origins?
No Drop In origin, which could have been the 4th.
Couldn't figure out 7 locations for a location roll.

Locking Scenarios by background, and can't even have a scenario for each one.
Whole lot of perks, squished into a few origins.
Feels like a lazily done power grab jump. Good job I guess?

And here is some lines taken from the pdf in the first page you need to include.

-Any and all Flaws/Drawbacks/Setbacks you have are hereby revoked.

-All Personality changes from Identities/Origins/Backgrounds can be revoked if you wish. Memories become inactive, available to access for information, but no longer affect your personality unless you want them to.
>>
>>53286798
>I don't plan to put anything in to link them unless someone else does.
Why do you have a problem with a +0 Continuity Drawback that starts one jump after another one ends, and makes them happen in the same world. Because they are supposed to be the same world. The option should be there.
>>
[unrelated observation]

I've tried this a few times, so I know it's not a one off. Every time I hop into this thread, Chrome wigs out and wants to translate it from Vietnamese to English.

[/unrelated observation]
>>
>>53288472
>location

Hardly unique. See Bloodborne and Symphogear

>4 origins

Literally talked about earlier that thread. Source material's sparse.

>locking scenarios

Which is representative of social norms in the setting yes

>lazily done power grab

Suggest improvements, then.

>and here are some lines

Only oversensitive autists care about that shit.
>>
>>53288506
Because eventually you get to / past End Times, and there's no Age of Sigmar jump.

You complete ding-dong.
>>
>>53288535
That's crazy. Makes me feel a bit better about using Safari tho
>>
Where do ppl seem to get all these pods from, I know its not from the Initial Warehouse supplement.
>>
>>53288577
Then you know nothing anon snow
>>
>>53288535
What do you expect coming to a Vietnamese pottery making site?
>>
>>53288577
Winter is coming, anon snow, Something buy lots of pods in the supplement something and now my watch is over
>>
>>53288472
>Feels like a lazily done power grab jump.
Way to invalidate your own post in a single sentence.
>>
Was Gorr right?
>>
>>53288644
>Vietnamese pottery making site
Fuck off Reddit, your normie memes are not acceptable on an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics exchange.
>>
>>53288691
Go away, tumblr scum. This is an ancient Babylonian cave painting board.
>>
>>53288535
>>53288571
>Not using Firefox
Have fun with that spyware, I guess.
>>
>>53288644
>>53288691
>>53288707
Isn't this an American image board?
>>
>>53288743
No, it's a Mexican salsa making site.
>>
>>53288535

NAPALM STICKS TO KIDS
>>
>>53288690
>salty cunt that killed lots of people completely unrelated to his tragedy
>vs a man who once fought to defend ALL OF EXISTENCE from things no ody could beat

Gorr is a pathetic moron trying to justify his killboner, not unlike some Jumpers. Mine hundreds of jumps ago, for one.
>>
>>53288691
>>53288707
>Egypt
>Babylon
>ancient
>saying this on a Sumerian proto-literate symbology board
>>
>>53288737
>firefox
>spyware free
kek
>>
>>53288690
Who?
>>
>>53288737
....what about Torch
>>
>>53288737
>memoryleakfox
>good
Every update worsens this. It has never been fixed. Ever. And I will forever hate them for it.
>>
>>53288690
Oh, right-

-Killing of gods unambiguously makes some worlds worse

-It's implied his own gods didn't answer him because he killed them in the past or something

-Kills his own wife for using a figure of speech that triggered him

Man, Gorr is really just a more competant Bancho. That's scary.
>>
Does anyone have any good pics of robot angels?
>>
>>53288780
Guy who wanted to kill every god in Marvel. Also indirectly responsible for femThor.
>>
>>53288690
Well, if a woman wants to be collared and live a submissive life then that's her choice. I disagree with making it defacto mandatory, though.
>>
RealScienceAnon here, is this perk good, or does it need to be changed?

-800 Choice Points, undiscounted - The Study of Rules: The ideal of science is a world where the light of logic can shine without casting a shadow, where where all is known, understood, and defined by the same rules, and where reason reigns alone as king. That world already exists; its name is Math, and every field of science defines itself by its terms.

You now have godlike expertise in Mathematics, both in applying it to any field or situation where it might be of relevance, and in preforming it on any scale in any circumstance on any level of complexity without difficulty.

In everything from using calculus on the fly to determine the exact mass and volume of an object in motion based on its trajectory and speed, to using analysis of basic population statistics to determine and predict patterns for changes in the economy years into the future, all while in in a space-plane crashing to earth and calculating a landing vector that won't leave a scratch on the paint, you see a world where everything makes just makes sense.
>>
>>53288830
How bad do you think it'll be when Bancho buys All-Black The Necrosword in Marvel Magic?
>>
>>53288857
Not all the gods in Marvel were dicks, were they?
>>
>>53288885
Most of them weren't. Asgardians were pretty awesome mostly. Thor saved the universe a few times.
>>
>>53288885
Thor thinks Gorr was right, now. He knows it because Nick Fury said so. Are you calling Nick Fury a liar?
>>
>>53288853
I have one or two, but I can't upload images at the moment.
>>
If one were to want to give people The Wildcard ability, how would they go about it? Bonus Points if the solution isn't "Sacrifical Bestowment."
>>
>>53288866
Yes! i is being smat!
>>
>>53288893
See, that's what I thought.
I could understand somebody wanting to fuck the Greek Pantheon up, but not the Asgardians.
>>
>>53288690
Yes.
http://i.imgur.com/BudzqTYh.jpg
He just got corrupted by the evil shadow sword.
>>
>>53288938
Mavrel's Greek Pantheon are pretty cool dudes iirc.
>>
>>53288918
The loyalty reward from Dishonored.
>>
>>53288557
>Hardly unique.
Still lazy. We have more then one lazy/crappy jump. Past jumps phoning it in doesn't mean it's a good idea.

>Source material's sparse.
Double perk lines for Damsel and Peasant, triple for Knight. But the material's sparse. Riiiight. No, Valeria was just doesn't like doing Drop In origins. She didn't care, so she didn't put in the effort.

>Suggest improvements, then.
Oh Gosh! Maybe adding a Drop In background and actual locations, like I said in the very post you are quoting!

>Only oversensitive autists care about that shit.
Or people who don't want shitheads like you saying Drawbacks in the jumps are there forever. Without something saying they do, they don't. Just like unless you say jumper get 1,000 CP, they don't. When you don't incoude stuff like this all it does is prove that the jump lust a list of perks, intended as pure power grab.
>>
>>53288895
Nigga, in the latest issue of Unworthy Thor even NICK FUCKING FURY thinks he was an idiot who fucked over everything by accident by saying only part of the truth. What he actually meant was something like "everyone is inherently worth the same" but he didn't want to butterfly shit, so he tried to keep it brief and everything since has been one big fuckup

>>53288876
>implying Bancho won't try to be descended from Set and be the god of chaos or a demon or some shit

Besides with any luck, All-Black would hate Bancho enough to trip him in battle so he falls on it

>>53288885
There's loads of different gods. As a generla rule the assholes are locked outside of the universe, and the ones inside are pretty chill.

Asgardians are basically a race of bros with a very vocal and exceptional minority of bad apples. And they're all outcasts from main asgardian society: Everyone shuns Hela because death is spoopy, Enchantress is basically like a NEET but also a slut whose hobbies (magic and fucking) mean she's kinda a vain womanchild who matures a lot in the timeline where she married Thor and Loki is
Loki.
>>
>>53288938
Originally Gorr was just mad at gods that didn't help people. But his sword turned that into murderous hatred of all gods.

>>53288955
They're really not. Hera and Zeus are just as bad as always. Ares is also a dick. The rest don't really do much but are often antagonistic when they do.

Herc's awesome, though.
>>
>>53288983
>spoiler
I know that. I'm just salty that it even phased Thor to begin with.

It's like if Cap could have been broken by saying "Hitler did nothing wrong."

...Which, to be fair, I wouldn't even be surprised if that happened at this point.
>>
>>53288876
>How bad do you think it'll be when Bancho buys All-Black The Necrosword in Marvel Magic?

Not gonna lie, I am going to pretty much kill my way up to the top of the food chain and start redistributing power for any deity who promotes unfairness/suffering or requires the sacrifice of sapient beings Etc., but I've always pretty much done that, so it would just make me more effective at it.
>>
>>53288866
>>53288927
It must be dispiriting to put in the effort of trying to make something and only get this as a response while everyone else talks about nothing.
>>
>>53288970
>lazy/crappy

You had every opportunity to speak up about those at the time or later. If you didn't, that's your own problem. If you did, consider just maybe they actually have a point if you can't suggest what should be done instead

>perks

If you actually used or eyes all those perks are related solely to the backgrounds, and aren't unique enough to be partitioned off into a drop-in origin

I actually tried to figure that out. By all means if you have suggestions for what could make up a drop-in origin fire away instead of whining.

>oh gosh!

See above, also it's the Bretonnia jump. Bretonnia is one place.

>shitheads

I've never said that. I've never seen ANYONE try to suggest that, and if I missed them I'd bet my bottom dollar they were laughed out of thread. And the rest of your post is such a presumptuous pile of assumptions I can't take you seriously enough to continue this conversation
>>
>>53289026
>for any deity who promotes unfairness/suffering
>claims to be a god
>literally tortured a cartoon character to death on live television
>>
>>53288866
So this perk is at the level of Mathematical Calculation from Worm_Anon's Worm Jump?
Effectively no limits as long as we're dealing with pure maths?
>>
>>53289026
>I've done that

I've headcannoned you tripped on your shoelaces and died in the first jump. Your opinion isn't wanted.
>>
>>53288866
Looks good, though 800cp without a discount for just being super good at math seems a little expensive.
>>
>>53289084
yes for attempted mass murder of children.
>>
>>53288866
>>53289087
P. Q. But no instinctual application to action?
>>
>>53288866
... How important is math in this universe that it's

800 CP, undiscounted? Or is this RealScience as in, real life science-y bullshit for reals?
>>
>>53289087
It's purely mental math. As long as you have the numbers you can do any calculations at all with no limit, but the execution is on you. So, yeah, basically. One of the other effects is that doing math no longer takes any amount of effort, it's now an automatic process.
>>
>>53289133
>doing math no longer takes any amount of effort, it's now an automatic process
P==NP?
>>
File: 1495021462820.webm (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1495021462820.webm
2MB, 768x432px
We're back, bitches.
>>
>>53289171
>>53289133
>>53289132
This would be super good with the high school dxd magic systems, I use a magitech supercomputer in a time warp to do mine but its always nice to have a backup.
>>
>>53286290
Reminder to everyone: Without the lady the Bretonnians would be murderfucked by Beastmen, Greenskins, or one of the dozen threats they face. So what is wrong with having a strong semi-friendly border nation? And she does promote chivalrous qualities in her knights.
>>
>>53288946
Wirhout context, I'm inclined to disbelieve some creepy grey sad thing.

I know that's literally the premise behind Beta Ray Bill's story arc, but c'mon. That thing looks like a Twi'lik fucked a hippo.
>>
>>53289194
...source?
>>
>>53289096
How would you suggest it be improved for it's price?

>>53289132
Yeah, it takes place in an entirely mundane world, and the focus of the jump is on entirely mundane science. That means most of the backgrounds get stuff like being able to prove that evolution is real or mix and match fields of study to explain more complicated processes.
>>
>>53289106
And you say that as if it's still acceptable and a common thing to do, you sick fuck.
>>
>>53289213
Doesn't she intend to throw them under the bus in the final battle though? Kinda makes it seem like animal husbandry.

>>53289239
Gantz O
>>
>>53289249
Just drop it. He is incapable of seeing the problem.
>>
>>53289248
Yeah, then the price probably fits. Maybe reduce it to an undiscounted 600CP depending on how good the capstones are.
>>
>>53289249
unfortunately I know it isn't, but what is and what isn't acceptable isn't the same as what should and what should it be acceptable. Power and responsibility are directly proportionate as I was more powerful than the setting . I had the responsibility of Maximizing justice, hence I needed someone to be made an example of so That the diseased wouldn't keep trying to pull this crap.
>>
>>53289229
>I know that's literally the premise behind Beta Ray Bill's story arc
Wait what?
>>
>>53289260
No she intends to throw the elves under the bus, its her grail knights and damsels she plans to inherent the new world with her children. But she was going to sacrifice herself as well.
>>
>>53289284
Fair enough. She does kill all the males with magic potential she finds though, yes?
>>
Is this uploaded tron jump legit? Can we make builds for it?
>>
File: 1263350642676.jpg (46KB, 407x584px) Image search: [Google]
1263350642676.jpg
46KB, 407x584px
>consuming Soul of Cinder/Slave Knight Gael, then Usurping the Flame while drinking the Blood of the Dark Soul = ?
Obligatory "Asking for a friend."
>>
>>53287437
So many. From my husband, mostly. He's an Arcanine That usually stays in feral form
>>
>>53289374
>Asking for a friend

>Teller makes you do all the talking for him
>>
>>53289380
Oh, do you keep him on a short leash?
>>
>>53288896
>Dramatic NO as the camera zooms out
>>
>>53289268
I'm of the opinion that undiscounted perks should be better than discounted ones simply on the basis that ones that cost the same amount end up effective costing twice as much, but I'll keep that in mind.

>>53289171
Oh, now I know how to improve the perk, by having it also be able to solve all still unsolved problems in mathematics. I don't quite know how I'd word it, but I think that's the direction I'm going to go with it.
>>
>>53289364
No. It was never accepted, the guy who made it uploaded it despite the thread shitting all over it.
>>
>>53289209
Wait, does the DxD jump actually have options beyond "become devil"? I remember ditching it because that was like half the stuff and I rather liked remaining human.
>>
>>53286186
I'm inclined to assume this is gonna get a no, since Bretonnian stuff seems to place a particular emphasis on only Damsels having traditional magic, but could there be an option for non-Damsel backgrounds buying Lores too?
>>
>>53289442
That was the old one? We have a new one.
>>
Who did the Babylon 5 jump? Cause I'd like to rework it, if they don't mind.
>>
File: 1484373562671.jpg (212KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484373562671.jpg
212KB, 385x545px
Hey Val, if you are there, would purchasing Demi-servant allow you to take the looks of another servant?
>>
File: cthulhu16.jpg (64KB, 720x309px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu16.jpg
64KB, 720x309px
>>53289374
>not also eating Gwyn's soul and turning the sun into the Profaned Flame
>not also eating Nito's soul and making hollows into skellytons instead of beef jerky zombies
>>
File: Robot Knight Angel.jpg (213KB, 850x1405px) Image search: [Google]
Robot Knight Angel.jpg
213KB, 850x1405px
>>53289417
Images are back, does this work?
>>
>>53289442
The new one, yes. It's in unimaged A-M.

Incidentally, why is the old version still on the complete with images section? Archival or something?
>>
>>53289464
You won't get permission.
>>
>>53289479
Because fuck you, you don't get to retcon the jump that I used.
>>
Was anyone else having connection problems for the twenty minutes ago? I couldn't post at all, for some reason.
>>
>>53289374

<<<ACE COMBAT UPDATE WHEN>>>
>>
>>53289464
Fuck. You.
>>
>>53289374
You become a super abomination/monster?
>>
>>53289497
gotcha senpai
>>
>>53289413
He usually keeps me on the leash
>>
>>53289472
Eeeeeeeeeh. At best it was the Bed of Chaos that was used. I don't think I would have gone over to Nito. I have no beef with Nito, why needlessly antagonize something?

Gywn... jeez, fucked if I even know. He's a dick yeah, but at the same time it's like... he's not exactly going anywhere.

>>53289534
FUCKED I KNOW, HENCE MY ASKING.

>>53289518
GIVE ME TIME, DAMN IT.
>>
>>53289464
A worthless SBer.
>>
What are the odd of a 40K jump offering the chance to be a perpetual?
>>
>>53289574
0%. Now get out, powerwanker.
>>
Well, I'm bored and tired of writing for right now. Marvel Magic is probably 70% done at this point, anyone want to take a look and give their thoughts/opinions/suggestions?
>>
>>53289574
Depends on what you do to make it happen.
>>
>>53289555
>GIVE ME TIME, DAMN IT.

<<<EVERY SECOND YOU WASTE ANOTHER BELKAN DIES AND THEIR BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS>>>
>>
>>53289555
>I have no beef with Nito, why needlessly antagonize something?
Fair enough.

>He's a dick yeah, but at the same time it's like... he's not exactly going anywhere.
I was thinking more taking the drawback to be in the Age of Ancients.

Also Gwyn's basically serving the same role as the Soul of Cinder during the time frame of the game, soooo...
>>
>>53289571
>>53289519
>>53289488
Touchy subject, then. Oh well.
>>
File: 1266122062785.jpg (10KB, 244x236px) Image search: [Google]
1266122062785.jpg
10KB, 244x236px
>>53289647
>I was thinking more taking the drawback to be in the Age of Ancients.
Fuck that. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. ...also, wouldn't I need to present all the Lord Souls to access him anyway? And if I'm devouring the Bed of Chaos' soul then I think I'm locked out.

>>53289635
THEN MAYBE THEY NEED TO GIT GUD.
>>
>>53289479
>>53289497
Oh, sweet. So we can take the jump twice? That's awesome.
>>
>>53289608
No companion imports yet?
>>
>>53289773
Why the fuck do you even want to.
>>
File: farmer.jpg (1MB, 947x1353px) Image search: [Google]
farmer.jpg
1MB, 947x1353px
>>53287104
Can we add this Old Farmer Jumper to our warehouse ?
>>
>>53289608
I don't read enough comics to give any suggestions, sorry. I just want you to know that I see this and appreciate your work.
>>
>>53289812
More perks, duh.
>>
File: Count-orlok.png (179KB, 330x472px) Image search: [Google]
Count-orlok.png
179KB, 330x472px
In Generator Rex can you purchase multiple Major Mutations?

Pic mostly unrelated.
>>
>>53289464
This might blow your mind, but the anon who made the Babylon 5 jump goes by the name of Babylon 5 Anon. I know, crazy, right?
>>
>>53289862
Strike-Chan's is perk-dry.

Try again, schlub.
>>
>>53289772
...I mean... LOOK, it's been a long time since I played the game, okay? I forgot how shit works.

Fuck I need to play it again.

>>53289778
Not yet. It'll probably be pretty standard, just 50 CP per person or 300 for eight. Maybe an option to pay more to get them extra stuff.

>>53289836
Thanks, anon.
>>
File: d,ih.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d,ih.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>53289903
If that were the case, there'd be no point in keeping it on the drive.

Just because you don't like the perks doesn't mean there are no perks, f a m.
>>
>>53289608
Maybe a few more drawbacks that actually put you into danger instead of just being really annoying?
>>
>>53289284
>>53289284
>she was going to sacrifice herself as well
She was? Doesn't sound self-interested then. I thought she was a total bitch?
>>
>>53289478
It's good, but not quite what I'm looking for.

>>53289508
>Puts hand into air
>>
>>53289981
...what are you guys talking about? I see nothing.
>>
>>53289987
Planning on it. Those were just what came to mind first.
>>
>>53289773
Think again Gonzo.
>>
>>53289773
No one's going to stop you, and I doubt you're going to do a write up twice and publish it so it's not like it matters.
>>
File: DOCRIMEYEAH.webm (445KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DOCRIMEYEAH.webm
445KB, 1920x1080px
Because I said I'd do this earlier...
>Alt-Chain: Phantom Thieves
Drawbacks: Jumper Kurusu, Nasty Crimejumper (1100), Admission Impossible (1400), Looking Cool Jumper (1500)
Background: Akari Kurusu, Joker, Female, 16
Persona: The Fool; Fantômas
Skills: Free Gentlemen Thief, Discount Friends and Confidants (1400), Discount The Fool (1100), "You are a slave. Want emancipation?” (600)
Items: Free Social Link Tablet, Metaverse App (300), Discount Velvet Room (0)

>Akira Kurusu, the man who would be Joker, had a twin sister. Growing up, she was known as the more outgoing and temperamental of the two.
>That changed when the two were arrested for "attacking" a well-connected man. She took the experience far worse than her brother, and became withdrawn and cynical from it. Still, she was smart enough to act innocent at Shujin, if only to keep them out of further trouble.
>>
>>53290031
I think it's less that she was a total bitch and more that she was willing to do terrible things for an ultimately good goal. Her hope was to create a world where her Grail Knights and Damsels would become a new pantheon of gods for a new humanity, alongside her children who would become a new Elven pantheon for a new Elven race. With an early head start, when Chaos finally reared its' ugly head they would be prepared to defeat it once and for all, unlike the world of Warhammer and its' predecessors where Chaos ultimately won in the end.

Keep in mind, she was still willing to abandon everyone else, and she did a lot of unsavory things in order to reach that point.
>>
>>53289906
Yeah, context and knowledge is important. Hence my question as frankly I'm not sure what the hell would happen.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53289374
...hate to rain on your parade but if I had to guesstimate? More of a whimper than a bang.

>the Soul of Cinder

Reminder that in the ending where you try to link the flame with the Soul of Cinder, the other Lords of Cinders' souls AND potentially a maxed out Darksign+Forgettable Waifu of Astoria's Darksigns, you just take Soul's pose. There is no world-cleansing explosion. Just a rotting world preserved a little longer.

>Slave Knight Gael/Blood of the Dark Soul

Well, Gael is-by his own admission-nothing special as an undead. The Dark Soul in the blood is the big question mark here; you apparently have to be strong to withstand being slowly eaten inside-out by it, but it's not possible if Chosen Undead and Manus are anything to go by.

>Usurping the Flame

First off, you probably shouldn't set yourself on fire while drinking something.

Secondly, given Hollowing is an artificial aberration (remember in the first game Humanity PREVENTS hollowing?), natural pygmies seem to have relatively normal features, the immortal Patches notes human greed is what defines every era and both instances of messing with the cycle of fire/dark lead to rot-I'm of the opinion it's a Very Bad Thing. Yes, humans implicitly achieve a position of metaphysical dominance over the setting-as deformed hollows without a mechanism for avoiding potential decay. Remember how awful life was for the Corvians? Imagine that, but with human ambition.

With the Dark Soul? If I had to guess, it would increase the likelihood of things like the Angels and the Daughter of the Abyss also coming being reborn into that cycle alongside the hollows.
>>
>>53290286
>hate to rain on your parade

Why say this when we all know it isn't true?
>>
>>53290228
I like the sound of that plan actually. Is it at all feasible? I wanna try and help her out when I jump Bretonnia.
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>53286186
Warhammer Fantasy:Bretonnia-
0/1500
Knight
Rolled for 27
Free Born to Ride
Free Lady Knight- OOC:Useful for the future Sororitas jump
Discount Grail Knight
The Hope of Arc- I will bring about a new system, born of Justice and Compassion!
Discount 14 Dukes
Hippogryph

The Dark Horde+300- FUCKING BEASTMEN! I'm not Boris fucking Todbringer!
Fey Blight+200- Fuck the Wood Elves, no seriously. Their manipulation is horseshit and needs to end.

Let's get this Revolution started!
>>
>>53290286
Good on you for putting her in her place.
>>
File: betaraybill.png (2MB, 1227x757px) Image search: [Google]
betaraybill.png
2MB, 1227x757px
>>53289281
>>
>>53290355
Actually, it might have worked had it not been for two problems: one, the people of Bretonnia found out the truth, and got super pissed about it, enough to abandon not only their former goddess but the rest of the world as well. Secondly, the few that stayed with the Alliance, led by the Gilles if I remember right, accidentally told Be'lakor about the pocket dimension while it was still vulnerable, which he promptly paid a visit. Be'lakor is a Daemon Prince, by the way, the first one ever. So try to guess what he did during that 'visit'.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_220239.jpg (55KB, 455x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_220239.jpg
55KB, 455x294px
D. Gray Man jump never ever
>>
File: jc20.png (569KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jc20.png
569KB, 1920x1200px
Also OKAY THAT'S IT I officially give up on understanding how the FUCK the upload failure bug works.

It's just 4chan having it's period for all I know.

>>53289608
Smooth progress as always.

>Sorcerer Semi-Supreme

So-essentially now it's more like Greatest Magician Ever from DC Occult than being an actual SS?

>All-Black

Just to check, if you are also a deity are you also on it's shitlist? Or if you're a demon/mortal, and you take deific perks?

>Jumperbots

For the last 10-all mundane or supernatural skills? I guessed mundane given Doombots are...bots, but I remember some issues where Doom gave his some other stuff; doesn't seem to last, though.

>Star Forge

I actually haven't checked out the forging of Mjolnir; is it like a big celestial object or an anvil-sized thing with stupendous heat?

>>53290311
I mean it's dark souls so everyone has their interpretation and all. I just have a fairly pessimistic view of things based on what info I can gather from the game.

At the very least, since the dark fires of humanity seem to burn perpetually outside the natural cycle (see also: The Profaned Flame, which is hwat happened when relatives of Alsanna tampered with a flame of their own creation) it seems to me if someone has to reset THAT mistake, it'd be a lot harder than the previous cycles.

>>53289281
Beta Ray Bill is an honorable alien guy as worthy as Thor; Odin had a similar hammer forged for him because he was that cool of a dude. But at first impression the Asgardians he was some kind of monster because, well, he looks like a predatory horseman.
>>
File: 1482550120056.png (83KB, 597x335px) Image search: [Google]
1482550120056.png
83KB, 597x335px
>>53290286
>Reminder that in the ending where you try to link the flame with the Soul of Cinder, the other Lords of Cinders' souls AND potentially a maxed out Darksign+Forgettable Waifu of Astoria's Darksigns, you just take Soul's pose.
We're not going for Linking, we're going for Usurping.

>Well, Gael is-by his own admission-nothing special as an undead. The Dark Soul in the blood is the big question mark here; you apparently have to be strong to withstand being slowly eaten inside-out by it, but it's not possible if Chosen Undead and Manus are anything to go by.
And yet? Blood is a strong medium for souls in this universe. The Abyss Walkers became unified with the Farron Wolf's soul by partaking in its blood, and Gael managed to collect the Dark Soul within him by consuming the Pygmy Lords. He says he's nothing special, but his final fight paints a different picture entirely.

>First off, you probably shouldn't set yourself on fire while drinking something.
Usurping =/= Lighting self on fire.

>Secondly, given Hollowing is an artificial aberration (remember in the first game Humanity PREVENTS hollowing?), natural pygmies seem to have relatively normal features, the immortal Patches notes human greed is what defines every era and both instances of messing with the cycle of fire/dark lead to rot-I'm of the opinion it's a Very Bad Thing. Yes, humans implicitly achieve a position of metaphysical dominance over the setting-as deformed hollows without a mechanism for avoiding potential decay.
It's not exactly like the other endings turn out any better anyway. Either the world dies as it fades into dark, or the world is extended a little longer... before it dies and fades into dark. It's not exactly like there's a competition for the best death of the world, might as well ensure something survives or have some kind of control over the reset button.

>>53290532
>mfw
This is the darkest timeline.
>>
>>53290532
God I actually hope never ever.

The amount of sheer wankery surrounding it would, even if it were short-lived, be absolutely fucking unbearable.
>>
Jumpers have you kept using your original name or have you switched to a different one?
>>
So what's worse?

>Kill the villain
>Wipe their memories and ship them off someplace nobody knows them
>>
File: IMG_1064.png (236KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1064.png
236KB, 410x410px
>>53288970
Drop-In is the 0cp Peasant origin.

There's like 2 damsel classes, plus all the lore behind them. They're your Morgan Le Fey types. Then there's crap load of Knights, every noble is a knight, even the King is a knight. So it would make sense for Knights getting most perks. Bretonnia is all about the Knights, if you're not a Knight you might as well be wearing a skirt & fancy hat because otherwise you're an inbred peasant. Not discounting the select few who've managed to get some coin, you're only slightly less inbred. So instead of your mom being your aunt-sister-mother, they're only your sister-mother.

Locations don't matter man. She gave you option to choose whatever ducy you like. Better than selecting a few & making you roll or pay. Drop-In is already in, Peasant 0cp.

If you're that autistic that you can't correlate that the drawbacks & personality changes if any, go away
Post-Jump, then you're even bigger autist than me or Bancho.
>>
>>53290649
Depends on the villain, and the world, how you do it, etc.
>>
>>53290649
I guess it depends on what the souls and afterlife are like in the given universe.
>>
File: BdsO4bp.jpg (165KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
BdsO4bp.jpg
165KB, 600x910px
>>53290557
>So-essentially now it's more like Greatest Magician Ever from DC Occult than being an actual SS?
Well Greatest Magician is more of a raw power boost where here the power boost is secondary to the skill and reputation boosts.

>Just to check, if you are also a deity are you also on it's shitlist? Or if you're a demon/mortal, and you take deific perks?
See pic related. It was actually intended for a god to wield.

>For the last 10-all mundane or supernatural skills? I guessed mundane given Doombots are...bots, but I remember some issues where Doom gave his some other stuff; doesn't seem to last, though.
They have all of your knowledge and skills, but they would only be able to use supernatural skills if they're the type of thing (like certain types of magic) that a robot/machine could use.

>I actually haven't checked out the forging of Mjolnir; is it like a big celestial object or an anvil-sized thing with stupendous heat?
It's unclear and like everything else in comics has multiple backstories. For the item I'm just going to say that it's the heart of a star contained within a regular (but magical) forge.
>>
>>53290649
Both of those options are fairly lukewarm actually. Killing is often fairly-warranted depending on the villain, but wiping their memories and leaving them elsewhere... could also be a good thing. It depends on if they're flat-out destined to become a horrible person, or if changing their environment could be helpful.
>>
>>53290645
The latter. I always jump as OC characters very different from me.
Tried jumping as myself but it made me too sad.
>>
>>53290684
>pic related

God damn it it heralded a fairly shit arc, but that shit is METAL.
>>
>>53289608
I'm not that familiar with Marvel comics, would Lovecraft be a valid pantheon for a god to be a part of?
>>
>>53290649
Memories are what makes a person. Wiping them is effectively the same as killing, with the exception that maybe they can still be used as tools for good.
>>
>>53289608
>Muh Diversity
thanks for the free 300 cp
>>
>>53290645
Depends. In any setting where my real name either wouldn't exist or wouldn't be used, I go by different ones. But in any setting where I can get away with it, I use my real name.
>>
>>53290687
Okay, good point. I'm not really gonna find an answer that works everywhere, am I?
>>
>>53290649
Killing is more respectful, Memory Wipe is more useful.
>>
File: oSowvXb.jpg (1004KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
oSowvXb.jpg
1004KB, 1920x2951px
>>53290708
You bet your sweet ass it was. I stand by my claim that the God Butcher arc was the best comic in the past decade.
>>
>>53289608
Does Your Immortal Soul affect base magical "oomph", or just increase your magical energy? Basically, will it make my cantrips stronger?

Does it only work for Marvel Magic, or other systems as well?
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>53290355
Apart from what >>53290482 said, the main reason I'm not going along with it is because at this point I think I've got enough to take an honest shot at putting an end to the cycle of creation and destruction. She said herself the cycle of Chaos destroying the world, a creator escaping to make a new one and his family fracturing from infighting keeps repeating; surely that's no healthy environment to raise a dozen sentient species.

Not to mention, well, one of my companions IS an elf and all that.

>>53290627
>Usurping

I get that, my point is about the magnitude of soul power needed to change the cycle.

>blood/his final fight

Er, I meant to say the Dark Soul IN the blood is the one factor I'm not sure about. Also I have to disagree-he'd been eating Pygmey Lords, and lots of non-notables started doing Huge Quest because they ate dudes. If you look carefully, his ranged attacks are similar to Affinity and Darkflame. And most tellingly the Dark Soul /is eating him from the inside out/. So I think he's strong in that he has a SHITTON of willpower, but is innately a rank-anf-file who just so happens to obtain the Dark Soul.

>=/=

To be fair in both cases you do touch the fire

>might as well ensure something

I've been thinking about that-the Painted Worlds seem to run on a slightly different schedule. Theoretically, shouldn't it be possible to time that world's cycle so you could evacuate people to and fro?

It just seems to be the post-Usurpation world will be noxious to any non-pygmy. So I'm cautious about causing a possible cosmic Permian extinction event when the fading at least promises genuine renewl-and the Painted Worlds are an option.

Besides, doesn't Patches, the dragons and the Nameless King surviving all this time suggest even as the world ends, life doesn't necessarily?

>>53290645
I extinguished my original name a long time ago. It was a weakness that could be exploited. Later I forged a much more powerful one for myself.
>>
File: CZxCJ3VWQAM6uEC.jpg (58KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
CZxCJ3VWQAM6uEC.jpg
58KB, 600x263px
>>53290724
Nah, Lovecraft is kind of a thing in Marvel, but it's a whole other mess.

>>53290728
You're welcome.
>>
>>53290684
>Two Mjolnirs
why?
>>
File: LngIQis.jpg (51KB, 508x821px) Image search: [Google]
LngIQis.jpg
51KB, 508x821px
>>53290201
>The moment the twins awakened their personas, things changed, but not for the better. Akira saw a chance to right wrongs and help people like Ann and Ryuji, who had been taken advantage of like them. Akari certainly felt sympathy for the two, but her aim was revenge above all else.

>This distortion of justice came to a head when she came within inches of destroying Shadow Kaneshiro. The existence of Akari's palace became known, and the Phantom Thieves were forced to set out against their own.

>Akari was not without remorse when the truth came to light, not that it helped them get through. Her palace resembled a gruesome civil war, her collection of personas embedded in the carnage as Shadow Akari gleefully executed any shadows that stood against her.

>In the end, Akari was forced to remove the treasure herself, in an experience no less painful than unlocking her persona to begin with.
>>
>>53289574
Pay the dark Eldar a visit
>>
File: hUMimcI.jpg (798KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
hUMimcI.jpg
798KB, 1920x2951px
>>53290790
Just your reserves. You could shove more energy into your cantrips, I guess?

Any magic pool you have, I suppose. If you're not running with tech assumption that they merge.

>>53290797
One of them is borrowed from a future version of himself.
>>
File: IMG_0602.png (279KB, 779x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.png
279KB, 779x720px
>>53290841
FemP5Protag is cute. Shame we didn't get option to companion this version.
>>
>>53290645
I use my real first name anywhere it's feasible, but never my last name. Not even my Pokemon know it.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
*seems to me

**change the cycle to any significant degree

>>53290684
Sounds good, thanks.

Anyway, this is more of a train of thought than anything but-I was wondering if Bodolf needed to be buffed/replaced for capstone parity. I think you said the guy was on par with Thor-who's, well...Thor. Whereas all the other capstones offer you a certain lateral advantage regardless of background that one just seemed overshadowed if you're already a deity or maybe even demon?

So, sort of like the Sorcerer perk now-I was wondering about something like Cul the Serpent's gimmick (sans "destined to only be hurt by Thor and even then needed Loki to create some conceptual weakness" of course) where you have an especially close connection to either an emotion or one of your divine domains, and have an especially efficient way to subsist on it without diminishing much that empowers you. Maybe offers some thematic shapeshifting once there's enough to go round.

But then I wondered if that was getting too far away from the concept of "warrior" and veering into exotic magic/undiscounted perk material, so-like I said, just rambling a bit because I'm indecisive and the idea was stuck in my head for a bit.
>>
>>53290793
What's happening in that picture? Is that writing real?
>>
File: what the fuck.png (146KB, 1260x414px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
146KB, 1260x414px
Could Kirei outrun a servant with A Rank Agility? Asking for Reasons™
>>
>>53290645
I have forgotten my last name, due to not having memory perks for the longest time, but my first name is still used, and variants of it for everything else.
>>
>>53290950
That is the new standard of Marvel writing.
>>
File: fresh out of mercy.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fresh out of mercy.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I know there's ways to shut off most of your power at once, but is there a perk to let you swap through different "modes?" So you can go from "normal human" through pic related all the way up to your final form at will?
>>
>>53290906
I mean, the jump maker didn't leave or anything, so that could always be added in.
>>
>>53290966
>low Servant level
>low
>A rank is pretty high

...I'm going with "probably no", anon.
>>
File: herecomesthemordhau.jpg (249KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
herecomesthemordhau.jpg
249KB, 1414x1000px
So before I get to Bretonnia, where can I get a sword with a throwable pommel?
>>
File: IMG_1027.jpg (67KB, 736x1265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1027.jpg
67KB, 736x1265px
>>53290985
Then VP of Marvel blames people for not wanting diversity for their floundering sales.

>>53291017
I don't know if Ryley would do that. Wouldn't hurt to ask.
>>
>>53291012
that sounds like role-play from Sword Art onlinemixed with reduced form from Dragon Ball AF>>53291038
pretty sure those are standard, you just have to unscrew it
>>
>>53291038
Why would you want to throw the pommel?
>>
>>53290950
desu she's got a point. I know that's meant to be a joke but she's got a point.
>>
File: tumblr_on9pgq6jKx1ve1krvo1_540.png (163KB, 540x687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on9pgq6jKx1ve1krvo1_540.png
163KB, 540x687px
>>53291058
When will the frog meme end? She is not even top five on her own school.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>53291038
Actually I think the MCU 2 jump's relic customisation can import that feature onto a sword you already have.

>>53291012
Forgot the name but-Kid Radd has one. For the boss perkline I think?

>>53291067
Presumably so when the sword comes around, you can catch it at the part that doesn't cut people.
>>
>>
>>53291067

Pommel-grenade, duh.

It's like you've never HEMA.
>>
>>53291085
It's not meant to be a joke. She's meant to be in the right.
>>
>>53291091
Niggas finding cute anime girls cute has never had anything to do with actual competence

isn't that right sachin?
>>
>>53290793
Aren't the Many-Angled-Ones a sort of gods?
>>
>>53291067
>>
>>53291096
Rule 1?
>>
>>53291101
Even better, then.
>>
File: 69bbf46d2988a4e75df0218918f21254.jpg (796KB, 1644x1200px) Image search: [Google]
69bbf46d2988a4e75df0218918f21254.jpg
796KB, 1644x1200px
>>53291109
I wasn't talking about competence
>>
>>53291149
>Frog girls one piece
cute!
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (62KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.jpg
62KB, 600x433px
>>53291038
Why not just buldgeon them with it?

>>53291091
She's cute. Is that a crime to like cute things? Sure she's not that powerful. However she's more a stealth/support hero, not everyone can be the front liner.

Also who's the girl in your picture?
>>
File: 1487335389803.png (68KB, 470x401px) Image search: [Google]
1487335389803.png
68KB, 470x401px
>>53291163
No! Stop focusing on her!
>>
>>53289081
>You had every opportunity to speak up about those at the time or later. If you didn't, that's your own problem. If you did, consider just maybe they actually have a point if you can't suggest what should be done instead
...The jump was just posted today, in this very thread

Why am I even talking to a shitposter?

>If you're that autistic that you can't correlate that the drawbacks & personality changes if any, go away
I mean, why even say you get 1,000 CP. If someone doesn't know that without reading, they shouldn't be allowed to take the jump, Right?

>>>53290663
>If you're that autistic that you can't correlate that the drawbacks & personality changes if any, go away Post-Jump, then you're even bigger autist than me or Bancho.
Why would they? The perks you buy with the CP from drawbacks don't go away after the jump, so how would someone new to jumpchain know the drawbacks aren't permanent problems if the maker cannot be bothered to write it down.

You'd think drawbacks are supposed to go away after the jump, but in the very last jump Valeria made she included drawbacks with permanent effects.

This is info every jump is supposed to have. So why do you have a problem with it being added?
>>
>>53291149
I mean I could say the same for tits/ass/general hotness

Pretty sure Konata or Tomoko aren't supposed to be super hot in canon
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10KB, 308x164px
>>53290940
That's a neat idea for an ability, but it does seem more like something you'd have to do with a Domain instead of a warrior perk.

I do see what you're talking about though and was considering some alternatives to buff it somehow. The best ideas I could could up with were either making it so you can teach the ritual to others to use with other types of dragons or to make it so you're basically a Juggernaut clone instead. Thoughts on those?

>>53290950
Oh. Oh, anon.

>>53291110
Eh. Not in the same sense as earth's pantheons. More like demons, really.
>>
>>53291149
Mina a best.
>>
File: 1475963560676.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475963560676.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
>>53290791
>Also I have to disagree-he'd been eating Pygmey Lords, and lots of non-notables started doing Huge Quest because they ate dudes.
Which is kind of my point. He claims he's not anything special, but in eating the Pygmy Lords he does make the jump. Aldrich and Smough kind of eat dudes and they aren't Dark Soul Supreme or anything like that. Even then, he's a rank-and-file from when Gwyn and the Lords fielded armies and has existed for a long time. In the world of Dark Souls, that's an impressive feat.

>To be fair in both cases you do touch the fire
True, you do touch the fire. But there's also a difference between "suck it into your gaping hole" and "I shall bathe like Solaire once did before me"

>I've been thinking about that-the Painted Worlds seem to run on a slightly different schedule. Theoretically, shouldn't it be possible to time that world's cycle so you could evacuate people to and fro?
Maybe, but Painted Worlds are for the Forlorn. Even ignoring that, it doesn't really change the outcome of the world outside.

>Besides, doesn't Patches, the dragons and the Nameless King surviving all this time suggest even as the world ends, life doesn't necessarily?
Ages aren't exactly the same thing as the world itself ending, though. That might be where the issue lies, in that the perverting of the Cycle and the stagnation of Ages is making the world itself go to shit. People can live through a world going to shit, it's the world flat out ending that has cause for concern and poses the greatest risk to people dying or worse.

And since humans were pygmies anyway, letting them revert to their true selves to allow the world to naturally heal and maybe see the beginning of a rebirth could be a good thing. The Abyss isn't quite the same as the Dark, as the pygmies were super awesome and helpful back in the days of yore.
>>
>>53291149

Poor old Momo looks like she's contemplating existence more than getting into the summer mood.
>>
>>53291183
>that pic
Wut.
>>
File: oh!oh!oh!.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
oh!oh!oh!.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>53289608
Chthon possession (400 CP): Chthon wants to and is able to use you as a cocksock
to enter earth.
>>
>>53291202
Momo is insecure she's stacked & got junk in the trunk.
>>
>>53291172
Listen, I get it if you don't like her. I respect that. Respect my right to think she's adorable.

Honestly I found that one girl in the Support Class, with all the inventions, super cute.
>>
>>53289608
If drawing on higher powers is how most Marvel Magic is done, it probably shouldn't be heavily restricted without purchasing a capstone.

One More Deal seems hilariously worse than literally every 600 cp perk in the jump.

Skyfather buffs your lifeforce and lets you bang out/create powerful gods and in the very distant future be a mega god. Which is nice, but not remotely worth 1000 cp and the drawback of the Odinsleep. Or comparable towards being Mephisto or a Doom level super genius+ prodigy at everything.
>>
>>53291183
Being the Juggernaut would be cool, even if I'd be sad to see the magic!Hulk perk go.
>>
>>53291245

Mei Hatsume? The one with Zoom? She's cool, the mad scientist and optimistic types would probably get along with her.
>>
>>53291282
Yes, her. She's super cute.
>>
>>53289608
>[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL??]
Aren't there supposed to be three question marks?

This is why I don't have high expectations from you, baka.
>>
File: IMG_1066.jpg (81KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1066.jpg
81KB, 480x600px
>>53291245
Idk man the banana hair isn't that great. Not to mention the crazy eyes.
>>
>>53291188
This guy has some decent taste.

Not the best, because that's reserved for pic related

>>53291170
>Also who's the girl in your picture?

Nejire, a third-year student. She is on of the three best UA students.

>>53291245
It's not that I don't like her. Just find sad that she is the first thing that people focus on the series. Specially for those that don't read it.
>>
>>53291323
>Crazy Eyes
>A bad thing
Damn Fisto, you sure have bad taste.
>>
>>53291323

The crazy eyes are one of the best parts of his design. She's always so wide eyed and smiley that it's like nothing can get her down.
>>
How can you even be attracted to an anime character. I mean they all look like abhuman abominations.
>>
>>53291336

I would have thought Kyoka Jiro would be more popular considering she's the chill, common sense having snark character.
>>
>>53291349
Everyone looks so happy and confident.

It really makes you want to join the Villain Alliance just to shatter their dreams about being heroes and helping others.
>>
>>53289608
There is to much artificial price inflation. For are raising price brackets to make things more expensive within the jump for no reason, by omitting 100 CP brackets for the races, and having 1000 CP perks that just aren't "I found it beneath me" for example is a 600 CP capstone raised a couple levels for no reason I can see. I'd rather not see 800 or 1,000 CP stuff at all. If you can't fit it in at 600 CP or less, ask yourself if you should be offering it at all.
>>
I am shocked that there isn't an Everquest Jump yet.
>>
File: CpnQ7Al.jpg (157KB, 900x838px) Image search: [Google]
CpnQ7Al.jpg
157KB, 900x838px
>>53290841
and some other bits for the origin jump
>Weapons
Started with og mauser and bayonet, though the latter became more like a proper spear with later weapons
>Velvet Room
Adjacent cell to Akira, neither of us could actually see or hear each other, though.
>Romance
Akira ended up with Futaba, which got in the way of Akari being the strong nee-san, but was cute anyways.

Akari... ended up getting the hots for Goro. Given her own circumstances, she had an "I can fix him" attitude with the traitor. Still didn't stop the fake suicide, and her feelings didn't stop the .338 round when he showed up in Shido's Palace. Still, she actually aimed when shooting at Cognitive Akechi, so he probably made it out.
Akari ended her time in Tokyo single, but spent Valentine's day with Ryuji for the mutual self-pity.

>Other Confidants
Despite time lost over her palace, together the Kurusu's managed to max out all arcana together. A couple of these were odd since the two tackled it together, like Temperence.

>Next Jump: Persona 5 Arena (Persona Jump)
>>
If HeavensAnon is around, I've got a Kamen Rider Heisei Part 4 question.

If I used perk sharing to give another Undead the Category: King perk, would their version of the racial command effect apply to my Undead species, or their Undead species?
>>
>>53291412
The fun police is here.
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (200KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
200KB, 1024x1536px
>>53291374
Real girls are cool too.
>>
File: where.jpg (23KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
23KB, 400x302px
>>53291374
>>
>>53291183
The Bodolf perk does seem kind of underpowered. Not to mention it's probably better to have the capstone of a perkline based on a prominent character like Juggy instead of a guy who shows up for three issues of one comic series.
>>
>>53291405

Ey, to each their own. If a villain is what you want to be, be the best villain you can be.
>>
>>53291096
No one's stopping you from making a jump. No one...but fear himself.
>>
File: Thor-Feminist-520x245.jpg (44KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
Thor-Feminist-520x245.jpg
44KB, 520x245px
>>53291210
>>
>>53291374
It's called the "supernormal stimulus". Bodily and facial proportions that are outside the human norm can look attractive in representational form, even if they'd look weird or disturbing to actually exist. It's just one of those weird traits of human psychology.
>>
>>53291431
Considering EQ would be difficult to pull off correctly. I doubt anyone willing to try. Its not the most popular MMO.

>>53291433
Hey Kanons. Folks were asking about 40K jump, there's already folks doing a Caphias Cain & there's talk of a SoB jump. We're wondering if you still plan on changing up the 40K jump as planned.
>>
>>53291449
That picture is horrifying.
>>
>>53291483
I mean, it makes sense for Wonder Woman, as that's a huge part of her character... But to use the term "mansplaining"? Eh, can't see it.
>>
>>53289608
Awww, did the black swans companion option get axed?
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>53291183
Hmm. That's a good starting point, at least. One thing I remember was Loki was all "aight just go slurp this one dragon" implying he could've bottled some for himself but wanted someone else to do his fighting. So making it teachable would definitely help some, yeah. And also-just winging it here, riffing on my original idea, what if you could make it so the ritual also transfered minor traits of the dragon to enhance your berserker form in subtle but powerful ways?

No I did not immediately think of amazonian dragonwoman Rulkies, why do you ask

Dunno enough about the Juggernaut, unfortunately

>>53291200
>feat

Impressive, certainly. I mean fair play if you're running with the idea willpower correlates directly to soul strength but in my defence-you don't even transpose anything significant in lore from his soul. Lorewis eating things alone doesn't seem to give you notable attributes; Smough isn't particularly great and terrible among the deities of Anor Londo, and Aldrich also had his Deep visions going for him.

>I shall bathe like Solaire

Fair enough. Stop making me think about Old Spice Solaire

>for the Forlorn

And yet the Chosen Undead could enter Ariandel's painted world just fine. Besides-in theory, it would merely be a glorified waiting room of sorts for the survivors to return when an Age of Fire starts.

>Ages (next post)
>>
File: CBEv5UjXEAAfL2Z.jpg (73KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
CBEv5UjXEAAfL2Z.jpg
73KB, 600x452px
>>53291210
Well clearly mansplaining is the truth.

>>53291216
You do you, you beautiful bastard.

>>53291247
>If drawing on higher powers is how most Marvel Magic is done, it probably shouldn't be heavily restricted without purchasing a capstone.
It's not. You can continue to draw on stuff from Marvel after you leave and to draw on beings from whatever jump you're currently in. That perk just lets you build up a Rolodex across jumps.

>One More Deal seems hilariously worse than literally every 600 cp perk in the jump.
It lete you trade mote abstract stuff like that perk from Ghost Rider. You could trade in powers, emotions, ownership, marriages, etc.

>Which is nice, but not remotely worth 1000 cp and the drawback of the Odinsleep. Or comparable towards being Mephisto or a Doom level super genius+ prodigy at everything.
Going to have to disagree, honestly. Multiple people have said they don't look the Odinsleep aspect though, so I may remove that.

>>53291270
Guess it could still be an undiscounted perk or something, maybe?

>>53291320
WE BOTH KNOW IM NOT THE BRIGHTEST TOOL IN THE SHOP

>>53291412
>by omitting 100 CP brackets for the races
That was laziness, mostly. I can add 100 CPs for the races if it really bothers you.

>having 1000 CP perks that just aren't "I found it beneath me" for example is a 600 CP capstone raised a couple levels for no reason I can see
Doom is pretty busted, man.

>I'd rather not see 800 or 1,000 CP stuff at all.
You could try closing your eyes when you get to that part?

>If you can't fit it in at 600 CP or less, ask yourself if you should be offering it at all.
"Well, Jack, should you be offering it?"

"I dunno, Jack, probably not."

"Ah well, what's the worst that could happen?"

I'm just joking man. No offense meant.

>>53291463
Fair enough.
>>
File: 8Gae0iD.png (268KB, 606x694px) Image search: [Google]
8Gae0iD.png
268KB, 606x694px
>>53291374
I would feel weird writing about UNLEASHING AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL on real people. And given that most of our jumps are either anime or novels, it's not hard to imagine why most of our discussion are related to fictional cartoon girls.

>>53291464
Nah, I prefer to play both sides. Be the biggest bad and defeat myself to become the biggest hero in their minds.
>>
>>53291564
>when /pol/ values wholesomeness more than those who claim to be concerned with social justice
This is the weirdest fucking timeline, I swear.
>>
File: IMG_1067.jpg (139KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
139KB, 700x1050px
>>53291520
Not a fan of nonsummerjack? She's damn attractive.
>>
>>53291564
>Going to have to disagree, honestly. Multiple people have said they don't look the Odinsleep aspect though, so I may remove that.

I don't think it's that bad for all the cosmic power that you're offering. As long as it doesn't disables other powers, is not a bad price to pay for low-cosmic power with high potential to grow.

>It lete you trade mote abstract stuff like that perk from Ghost Rider. You could trade in powers, emotions, ownership, marriages, etc.

Maybe add a line saying that it could also force higher-beings? Because as it's right now it only speaks of mortals.
>>
>>53291611
It's probably the oil, senpai.
>>
>>53291483
What I don't get is why they made Jane Foster into this feminist icon Lady!Thor. Like, fine, you want a female feminist Thor, great. I can see that being interesting, if it was written well. But why Jane Foster? Jane Foster is the worst, she is terrible at being a strong independent woman. When I get to the Marvel jump I'm going to have to remind her a bunch of that time she abandoned her husband and son because she thought Thor was back (he wasn't!) and she wanted to be with him instead. You can't tell me that a woman who abandons her life and responsibilities because she's so desperately obsessed with a man is a feminist icon.
>>
>>53291564
Well, if what Battler's said up there is right, it'd make some amount of sense for the Bodolf thing to be a general perk, since Sorcerers and Tricksters both could reasonably know about the ritual.

I also approve of Plan Amazonian Dragonwoman She-Hulk, however.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>53291200
>Ages

The distinction is admittedly ambiguous. I'm of the opinion it's simply a different state given the Firekeeper's admittedly vague comments. And Karla's nonchalence when you talk to her after starting on that ending; she's well familiar with the Dark after all.

I...see, I'm not entirely convinced the true self of humans is a HOLLOW. The Pygmey Lords in the Ringed City just look greyer, not the leathery zombies in Usurpation. I'm certainly aware of the pygmies' nobility; my point is that the concept of rebirth itself seems to have originated from the First Flame. And with an Age of Man likely being a more permanent fixture for the reasons I mentioned, I'm concerned even rebirth and healing aren't guaranteed fixtures next to such a drastic distortion of the world caused by Usurpation

>>53291247
>Skyfather

Eh, apart from-ahem-creative use of banging out powerful gods (Odin fucked Gaia to make Thor extra-buff. Hey, there's always magical genetic engineering!), I'd disagree because the Odinforce is so versatile and powerful it's often the Asgardian resident plot device. One time Odin more or less conjured up a shiny, empty new Asgard for the other Asgardians to live in. IIRC he also did the enchanting for Thor's hammer and Beta Bill's-and knows enough backdoors with them in some of the comics, he could redirect Thor's hammer while it was thrown. Something Loki, normally considered one of the better sorcerers around, usually can't hope to do.
>>
>>53291564
>Doom is pretty busted, man.
But is he REALLY so busted as to be 400 CP more than an unbound Zarathos? Also, isn't most of his bullshit from Batman-tier strategizing? Does it even come with that?
>>
>>53291661
>Also, isn't most of his bullshit from Batman-tier strategizing
No. It really isn't. Doom is a scientist almost on RICHARDS tier, AND he's a Sorcerer almost on Steven Strange tier. He's also very good at merging science and magic.
>>
>>53291638
Why is she even Thor in the first place? Like, I'd get it if it was someone like Captain America or Iron Man or Spider-Man or whatever. Because those guys are comic book heroes, and their powers, titles, and costumes can be used by other people. But Thor is a deity from Norse mythology, and the name Thor is his actual fucking name, not a title. Even if Jane succeeded him, she'd be the Mighty Jane, Goddess of Thunder, not Thor. It's completely pointless and arbitrary.
>>
File: Doom with mjolnir.jpg (922KB, 1789x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Doom with mjolnir.jpg
922KB, 1789x2750px
>>53291661
This is Doom who we're talking here.

Also, the perk is clearly work 1000 CP. It's basically THE learning boosting.
>>
>>53289608
>Doomed to Fail
>More Like Richards to fail right guys
>right guys?
>>
>>53291661
>is he REALLY so busted

Doom's speciality is using magic, science, leadership and sheer willpower to exploit enough scientific and magical loopholes to blindside things scarier than Zarathos, and then steal their powers or otherwise maneuver them into taking advantage of them

>Does it even come with that

Batman-tier strategizing is a skill anon. And yes, Doom is basically the Batgod of Marvel except without any scruples. Admittedly the perk could reflect the fact it's extreme proficiency also includes things like magic, and feats of science non-RICHARDSes call bulshit on.
>>
>>53291688
The funny thing is that this has been pointed out to her in the comic itself...by her villains. The writers are clearly trying to make the argument sound wrong by putting it in the mouths of evil people. Incorrectness through association.
>>
>>53291564
The perk itself mentions nothing about being able to barter things like powers. And I misread the note at the end, my bad.

Removing the Odinsleep might be good.
>>
>>53291688
>he name Thor is his actual fucking name, not a title
I've been austisticly screeching about this since this nonsense started.
>>
>>53291691
>as a figment of imagination in someone else's madeup story, Doom realises when too much bullshit is too much

Based
>>
>>53291688

I vaguely remember someone linking a few panels of one of the people she's fighting making literally the exact same argument. They have the villain making the argument to demonize it. The answer is basically "fuck you?"
>>
>>53289608
So is I Found It Beneath Me basically a massive learning boost, intelligence boost, and talent boost all in one?

And as far as suggestions go, this jump could seriously do with a canon companion option.
>>
>>53291514
I know I want to do something with the Imperium jump, it's not very well made and I don't feel like I can just make more tweaks with what's already there.
I would prefer to make an Only War jump, rather than re-doing Imperium, but I don't want to leave jumpers who took Space Marine or SoB origins out to dry.
Right now I'm just waiting to see what happens, since it sounds like those will be covered soon.
Depending on what gets more play in other 40k jumps, I might run with Deathwatch instead.
>>
>>53291564
Yeah, I /really/ don't like the sleep aspect of the perk. I mean, the rest is great, but it just feels stupid to pay 500CP for a perk and then lose access to it like that. Besides, it's just based on the Odinforce, not literally it.
>>
>>53291557
>And yet the Chosen Undead could enter Ariandel's painted world just fine.
THAT was because the world needed an Ashen One to be burned away before it rotted too much. Since Friede wasn't exactly doing her job, it needed another for the task. Since the prophecy required two anyway, that's hardly a justification.

>>53291655
Well no one ever said that they'd stay Hollows, either. By using the First Flame to break the Darksign, you're effectively killing the restraining bolt that Gywn placed on them. It's doubtful that Yuria or the other Hollows even fucking know what's going on, so getting their assistance is an unintended side effect because they don't know what the hell is gonna happen. Hell, Aldia and Vendrick in DS2 really hints at this too, that Hollows are not the actual state of man. DS3 just confirms it in a way no one really expected.
>>
>>53289876
I suppose as long as you pay for it. Man all of my old jumps need some work on it do they?
>>
File: cae5tthuuaasajd.jpg (35KB, 580x238px) Image search: [Google]
cae5tthuuaasajd.jpg
35KB, 580x238px
>>53291752
>When Marvel tries to demonize their own audience
>Make stories just to antagonize them
>End up losing a great chunk of sales and have to start closing some of their series

At least they seem to have gotten the message by now.

I mean, it's fine to add whatever 'muh diversity', but where things like this really necessary?
>>
File: 0291-052.jpg (224KB, 700x1220px) Image search: [Google]
0291-052.jpg
224KB, 700x1220px
We have talked about the Pink Tide.

But what about the Jumper Tide? How bad of an idea is to fill the world with Jumper clones?
>>
>>53291843
All my clones would get bored and start fighting each other to see who's the Prime Best Clone. Bad idea.
>>
>>53291843
>Pink Tide
Sorry, but I must have missed this.
What is it?
>>
File: 4029627-what-600x621.jpg (90KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
4029627-what-600x621.jpg
90KB, 600x621px
>>53291543
Not sure yet.

>>53291557
That's an interesting idea, too.>>53291627
>Maybe add a line saying that it could also force higher-beings? Because as it's right now it only speaks of mortals.
Sure.

>>53291652
That works, then

>>53291661
He's pretty damn busted, yeah. He's basically meme Batman with none of the reluctance to do stuff.

>>53291703
GODDAMMIT

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!

>>53291719
Alrighty.

>>53291760
Pretty much. And there will be a canon companion option, yeah.

>>53291793
Okay. Jumpersleep is now a drawback instead.

>>53291830
>implying it's not our fault for being cismale misogynists who hate diversity
>>
>>53291869
That's why you take Primacy from Eclipse Phase.
>>
>>53291869
There are perks to prevent that.
>>
>>53291564
Personally, I like the Odinsleep thing. Adds a bit of flavor on top of it.

And it's not like you can't plan around it easily enough.
>>
>>53291898
>Okay. Jumpersleep is now a drawback instead.
No. Kys, powerwanker. Why the fuck then would anyone choose not to become Odin with none of his weaknesses. At most, remove it Post-Chain.
>>
>>53291843
>Jumper Clones
>Appearance perks come into play
Bad idea, yup. Nothing would get done.

But everyone would.
>>
>>53289608
I can already feel my CP budget crying. That Doom Tree... and the human capstone. Anyways I like a lot of it so far but I have some ideas for drawbacks.

How about a Dr. Druid drawback that makes you easier to manipulate (also balding and out of shape looking, though that part is entirely optional)

Also maybe a Scarlet Witch drawback that makes you prone to go crazy.

Maybe for a major drawback Doctor Strange is gone/dead and you have to fix all the magical crap that happens in the marvel universe.
>>
>>53291898
>Removing Odinsleep
People really dislike having to sleep during ten days per jump when you have things like Dream Demon and the Dream Stone?
>>
>>53291895
with maximum drawbacks in generic magical girls. It is possible to get A few billion magical girls due to exponents in the Custom companion option
>>
>>53291996
Or stock up on sleep with 401k.
>>
>>53291947
Because you aren't Odin. You have less immediate ability than most of the 600 cp perks.

Also, this is literally a mary sue self insert thread. If you aren't powerwanking at least 20% of the time then you're objectively doing it wrong.
>>
>>53291564
>>53291898
I'm indifferent towards the Jumpersleep once you made it clear (well, clearer, I suppose. I already had assumed it only took away your Jumperforce powers.) that it didn't remove everything you had during your bed time. Kinda liked it for the fluff, if not for the actual effect.

I can't argue against it in good conscience, seeing as it'd be effectively buffing one of the perks I most want out of the jump.
>>
File: 4392748326.png (1MB, 933x1149px) Image search: [Google]
4392748326.png
1MB, 933x1149px
>>53291996
>Dream Stone
Where's that from?
>>
>>53291898

Weapon Imports please
>>
>>53291997
Huh. Thanks, bancho.
>>
>>53292042
Hellblazer. So not an option for moralfags.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>53291483
...the reallty sad part is.

While brushing up on recent Marvel antics, I caught a few glimpses of The Goddess Formerly Known As Jane Foster in Thors, and in Unworthy Thor.

She was fine there. Just some newbie busting in all optimistic and such, not really spouting about feminism at all, not really saving the day all by her lonesome per se.

I haven't dared look at her main storylines but the real tragedy is the concept itself doesn't seem irredeemable to me, from what I've heard it's just handed like ass with a side order of ass.

Especially given the recent cancer thing.

>>53291638
>Jane was shit

See-THAT's a hook to me! You have this person who's not a villain but maybe made some shitty choices. And then something big happens to her, that gives her agency and confidence-but now she has to figure out how to grow out of being terrible.

Kind of like post-Kid Loki

>>53291797
Red, the CU was around long, long before Ashen Ones were a thing; Ariamis' world, not Ariandel's. But-huh, that does raise the question of how they lit up the painting before that.

>using the First Flame to break the Darksign

Okay, that is a compelling point. But as you said, we're now in maximum fanwank territory where the real question is: What's next? It just strikes me that realistically an upheaval that drastic will almost certainly have all kinds of unexpected consequences-probably inimicable to most non-pymey descendents. And going back to the original premise-you're throwing in the Dark Soul: Whose host created the Abyss in the first place, and spawned the ambiguously evil but always corruptive Daughters of the Abyss upon death. So the impression I'm getting of it all is: Humans gradually go back to their original forms, and also the other form of dominant life will likely be something Abyssesque, like the Locusts.

And my point is-I just think that's too much of a longshot to be seen as plausibly better than the alternative.
>>
>>53291830

Probably the worst part is that they were so blind about their pandering. They mistook the vocal minority for the paying majority, and then in the process just started alienating everybody but that one crowd who can never be happy with anything anyways. Like, it's not just about sjws flinging shit at the majority of their audience, the fucked attempt at diversity pissed off or disengendered them with the groups they were meant to represent.

Who knew representing minorities as angry, anti-logic shit heads that need to piggy back off of established heroes would piss off minorities, right?
>>
>>53289318
Yes.
>>
File: Mockingbird3.jpg (435KB, 1789x865px) Image search: [Google]
Mockingbird3.jpg
435KB, 1789x865px
>>53291913
Yeah, I personally liked it. But I wasn't married to the idea and I understand where people are coming from.

>>53291947
I dunno, maybe they're a nerfwanker. Some people just can't be helped, amirite?

>>53291987
>How about a Dr. Druid drawback that makes you easier to manipulate (also balding and out of shape looking, though that part is entirely optional)
Hah, I like that.

>Also maybe a Scarlet Witch drawback that makes you prone to go crazy.
That, too.

>Maybe for a major drawback Doctor Strange is gone/dead and you have to fix all the magical crap that happens in the marvel universe.
Oh, that's a thing. Forcibly inheriting the responsibility of the Sorcerer Supreme. Might make a good scenario.

>>53292030
Eh, oh well. Most Skykathers don't have to worry about it anyway.

>>53292053
In, like, all the weapon options or...?
>>
>>53292109
Is she just casually threatening to maim or kill that guy with superpowers?
Why?
>>
>>53292109
>>53292109
>In, like, all the weapon options or...?

All the weapon options please
>>
>>53289213
>>53290228
>>53290482
>>53290791
So if I care about the Bretonnian people, then I probably shouldn't complete the For Bretonnia scenario?
>>
>>53289213
Without the lady Bretonnia would probably be part of the Empire and they'd be doing fine.
>>
>>53289608
While I can see why you moved Hoary Fucking Hosts to 400 cp, Doctors Without Dimensions was also fine at 400 cp. It really doesn't seem good enough to justify the price bump.
>>
>>53292109
if you choose your domain as death do you get funky necromancy powers?
>>
File: 1482871290115.jpg (140KB, 900x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1482871290115.jpg
140KB, 900x1318px
>>53292138
No, you definitely should. The Lady is evil. The wood elves are evil. They deserve to die for all the murder and manipulation on their part.

You should just make sure Bretonnia can protect itself afterwards. Joining the Empire is a good choice there.
>>
>>53292153
It's an SBer, anon. You can't reason or negotiate with it.
>>
>>53291464
Hey, Boku no Hero question that's more me trying to justify things than an actual question.

I really like the Sleeper quirk and think it's a neat premise, but I feel bad about creating a consciousness that's fated to die shortly after awakening. Any thoughts, or is that just one of the things I have to suck it up and deal with if I want to use it?
>>
File: 1449182538025.jpg (43KB, 211x204px) Image search: [Google]
1449182538025.jpg
43KB, 211x204px
>>53292081
>Red, the CU was around long, long before Ashen Ones were a thing; Ariamis' world, not Ariandel's. But-huh, that does raise the question of how they lit up the painting before that.
Then you should have specified Ariamis' Painting, not Ariendel's. The nature of paintings seem to be different, but the Forlorn thing still applies.

>spoiler
At the same time, not all Daughters of the Abyss were bad/corruptive. See Alsanna and Karla for that, and the Abyss may arguably be the same thing as Chaos Flame was to the First Flame: an aspect gone absolutely wild.

Either way, we're going to have to agree to disagree on what alternatives are better in this sense then.
>>
>>53291821
>(You)
Cool. I just wanted to be thematically monstrous.
And it could use a formatting update, but its a pretty okay Jump otherwise.
>>
File: The_First_Firmament.png (315KB, 450x421px) Image search: [Google]
The_First_Firmament.png
315KB, 450x421px
>>53292109
Is there going to be any drawback related to some multiversal threat?
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>53292138
Are we talking about, like, emotionally or in terms of prioritising their survival? Because definitely not unless you have:

1. Something they can rally around as a source of faith and confidence after the Lady of the Lake, who is sort of like their Jesus, is outed as a fraud. They basically lost the will to keep fighting when that happened in the End Times.

2. A means of surviving, sealing off or defeating Chaos. Lileath is doing what she is doing because she is assuming based on experience that Chaos' victory is inevitable and almost everyone will die anyway.

On the other hand if you just want to whack someone in the face for being a dick and you feel sorry for what is basically a Camelot-shaped North Korea then >>53292180, apart from the fact the Empire has no long term anti-Chaos strategem from what I remember.
>>
>>53286186
>Valeria
Thanks for doing these Val, Iv really enjoyed these Warhammer Jumps
>>
File: 1479227590281.jpg (338KB, 720x974px) Image search: [Google]
1479227590281.jpg
338KB, 720x974px
>>53292238
Best boy Twice had some problems with the consciousness that he generated...
>>
>>53292182
>Listen, and understand. That SBer is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
>>
>>53292180
You know, I was about to go "I wonder who could be behind this post" and post that image, but you already did the work for me, so...
>>
>>53292253
That looks like Eternity, but what's with the weird mask?
>>
>>53292300
I don't know what you're implying, anon.
>>
War of the worlds jump when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucu_N2uq8XA&t=129s
>>
>>53292131
'Cause Marvel is so in touch with real feminism, they just have to show a young girl showing up the stand-in for the white male patriarchy.
That the violence is unwarrented and unprovoked doesn't matter. Girl Power, yeah.
Is is any wonder Marvel is circling the drain?
>>
>>53289608
Get a title/intro for races, origins, etc. It's bothersome but ik it's WIP

> It will begin with size comparable to a large city, but buy feeding souls to it, you may increase its size
By, not buy, and please detail the degree to which the size would increase. Also is the later merging additive? Can I have one massive realm that has different areas?

How do the racial perks function? Does buying one include a buy for the previous ones? Can i buy mulltiple? Can i buy from other trees?

Also, chill with the 800 and 1000cp stuff. Make some stuff cheaper or something, i don't know, but the in-jump-balance is all out of whack.
>>53290645
I changed it, but still know it, and one of my companions still knows it. I wiped it from her mind a few jumps after, when i was reforming myself. She knows that i did, she just can't place it.
>>53291843
Hero Acedamia has one. Takes a while though, and cant move to different worlds i dont think. way too OP desu
>>
File: CZxCIsHWYAAhfVv.jpg (110KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
CZxCIsHWYAAhfVv.jpg
110KB, 600x555px
>>53292131
I don't really know the context. I just have a lot of pictures of Marvel's schizophrenic breakdown.

>>53292133
Sure, why not?

>>53292153
Well the 400 CP slot is still open so it's easy enough to move it back. I'll think about what to do.

>>53292173
Sure. Long as it makes sense for the domain somehow, it's pretty flexible. Zelda, for instance, was a weather god like Thor, but hers were more focused on winter weather and she could do weird shit like summon ice that was poisonous enough to kill gods.

>>53292182
That's true.

>>53292253
Dunno.
>>
File: First firmament.jpg (726KB, 1173x1920px) Image search: [Google]
First firmament.jpg
726KB, 1173x1920px
>>53292304
He's the First Firmament. Basically the first Multi-Eternity before the universe was split into a multiverse.

Apparently each time the Marvel multiverse reseted, it lost a bit of itself and the First Firmament regained some of its former strength. Now is stronger than Multi-Eternity and wants to kill him so he can absorb it completely.
>>
>>53292304
Basically, the first incarnation of creation is butthurt and wants a late term abortion.
>>
>>53292109
I have a few more ideas for drawbacks hope they help.

A loved one of yours soul is trapped in hell and you will do anything in your power to free them.

Dr. Doom is aware of your power and aims to claim it for himself.

The magic you gain is dark magic and is slowly corrupting you allowing some creature like shuma gorath in to the world as it slowly begins to possess you. The more power you use the harder it is to fight the entity.

You sold your relationship with your closest companion to Mephisto before the jump, neither of you will remember it but you will feel something missing, You must remember and retrieve your relationship before the end of 10 years or Jumpchan gets disgusted and cancels your chain sending you home.
>>
>>53292343
Seriously?
How the heck would he even know Israel even exists? He's a viking god with little to nothing to do with Earth in the time after it's founding.
That's just stupid.
Marvel stahp being dumb, plz.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>53292245
Weird, I could've sworn I typed Ariamis.

Agreed, I did say ambiguously evil-and I DID companion Karla, and upgrade the Cathedral into a sort of Deepverse for sceince. Although-even in the benign Alsanna's case, notice the King's pets have bits of dark-taint on them? So it seems like the corruption thing may not be entirely out of control, like how the Locusts' hunger doesn't stop that one Locust from trying to advocate for the Abyss to you. I definitely don't think Abyss-beings are inherently evil, just...hungry, for lack of a better word. And as for being an aspect, in Usurpation the sun IS burning with white-ringed dark fire, and Black Flame's DS3 description explicitly calls it "the impenetrable fires of humanity". So even with that interpretation, there's the view you're unleashing a distortion of Humanity into prominence on the world, with no clear mechanism for stabilising it

But yeah. Sorry, I'm just not optimistic about the premise.

...I forgot, were you going to set up anything to beautify all those saggy hollows in the interim before they go back to looking people-shaped?
>>
How harsh of a setting is Valhalla? All I know is it's cyberpunk with animu.
>>
>>53292362
>Jumpchan gets disgusted
Nah, just make it a lose condition without affecting the Benefactor's personality. Get enough of those and they start to look schizophrenic.
>>
>>53292424
Not very harsh at all, desu.
>>
>>53292418
He's an illusion I think. Still dumb because why would they make the illusion say that.
>>
File: 508.jpg (80KB, 518x617px) Image search: [Google]
508.jpg
80KB, 518x617px
>>53292343
Man, people in Marvel this days...
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>53292238

Maybe like, marrying Sleeper with Queen Bee? So, it could like, work as you planting one of your bees as a parasite using the Sleeper methods, where it fulfills all the same functions as Sleeper, but instead of the consciousness ending when Sleeper's effects would end, the bee is expelled where it keeps its intelligence and can return to you to merge with you as the original and share knowledge of what it did while possessing your target.

The background information it had access too while possessing the host might be bleary or missing, but this should allow you to preserve the consciousnesses when the alternative would have been effectively death.
>>
>>53292436
Well it's based off of one more day and the feeling of disgust is just such a natural response I thought it was worth including but it was just meant to be a loss condition really.
>>
>>53292259
>apart from the fact the Empire has no long term anti-Chaos strategem from what I remember.
Actually the Witch Hunters and Sigmarite Religion are really fucking good at anti-Chaos stuff. One of the plans I have is to redirect, not reverse, the Winds of Chaos and get some Skaven to betray their race (Not hard) so we can have folks who can safely handle and have the know how to benefit from Warpstone technology. Granted there's more to it but that's the bare bones of the plan.
>>
>>53292482
Eh, is it really "natural' for a being beyond mortal comprehension to feel basic disgust for something they caused?
>>
>>53292458
... that joke is stolen from Doctor Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog.
>>
>>53292320
Your post is saying all the Wood Elves should die for what they've done. The image has a goddess about to blow up the Elves for what they're doing. The joke is obvious.
>>
>>53289608
A Chosen Weapon and Jumpveria should probably be 600 cp. They definitely aren't more useful than most of the 600 cp perks or the Necrosword.
>>
>>53292513
true I suppose ok, just make it a loss condition and ditch the disgust.
>>
>>53288830
What figure of speech?
>>
>>53292343
Are you a bitch?
>>
So is it possible for normal spellcasters in Warhammer Fantasy to be able to use all of the main Lores of Magic? Even if it's not a common skill, is it theoretically possible for all of them to be learned?
>>
>>53292338
Captain America is a a literal nazi now, so really Marvel has been compromised by both sides desu senpai.

This heresy cannot stand.
>>
When all you have are Orcs, every woman looks like an Elf
>>
File: gorrdisplay.jpg (50KB, 620x255px) Image search: [Google]
gorrdisplay.jpg
50KB, 620x255px
>>53292557
I actually can't remember what he's talking about.
>>
>>53292604
Pretty sure that's expected of High Elf mages? So yeah?
>>
>>53290950
>UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ABOUT ISRAEL
>>
>>53292611
We need to oust Richard Spenser in all honesty. Guy shouldn't be allowed near Cap anymore if he's going to do that.
>>
File: sb49-snoopy.jpg (221KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
sb49-snoopy.jpg
221KB, 600x863px
>>53292342
>Get a title/intro for races, origins, etc. It's bothersome but ik it's WIP
That kind of fluff is generally the last thing I do.

>By, not buy, and please detail the degree to which the size would increase. Also is the later merging additive? Can I have one massive realm that has different areas?
Thanks for catching that. It'd probably take hundreds of Marvel human souls to see a noticeable increase, but more powerful souls would likely see a bigger return. Ans yeah, it's additive and you can choose how they're integrated.

>Also, chill with the 800 and 1000cp stuff. Make some stuff cheaper or something, i don't know, but the in-jump-balance is all out of whack.
Sorry, but I feel that stuff is worth the price.

>>53292362
Good shit.

>One More Jump
Oh god, you evil bastard.

>>53292543
Well Mjolnir is pretty crazy and is also discounted. And the Necrosword will have to eat a lot of gods to get to the real silly stuff.

Jumpveria gives you an entire country filled with resources and loyal citizens that follows you between jumps and gives you consistent diplomatic and political power.

>>53292566
More of a cunt, really.
>>
>>53292604
No, unless you are an elf or an extremely, extremely long lived vampire. The Human mind can only comprehend one lore of magic.
>>
File: Reminder.jpg (272KB, 1211x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Reminder.jpg
272KB, 1211x1222px
>>53292644
>>
>>53289465
If you want to summon Merlin, you can't because he's alive and in Avalon iirc.

Although you could pick him up in King Arthur and summon him as a demiservant, although I'm wondering exactly if you could demiservant a companion.
>>
>>53292109
>Society can't talk about tampons.

What is Marvel smoking? Something's are better off being discussed in private between parent & child.
>>
File: Orc Cheerleader.jpg (87KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
Orc Cheerleader.jpg
87KB, 530x530px
Howdy /JC/! How're things... Wait one second.

>>53292613
Orc-Bomb!
>>
File: 1464320821961.png (12KB, 221x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464320821961.png
12KB, 221x256px
>>53290627
>Either the world dies as it fades into dark
Darkness isn't death. Darkness is simply a new age with a new paradigm dominated by humans/pygmies. It's ignorance to assume it's going to be any worse than the Age of Flame. Ignorance spread by Gwyn, who was afraid of his own people losing dominance in the world.
>>
>>53292632
>Gorr, you go too far!

>YOU AM PLAY GODS
>>
>>53289608
>Racism drawback somehow gives you less than Muh Diversity

Why? Muh Diversity doesn't really negatively affect the jumper. Drawbacks are supposed to hurt. You should make it +200 like you did with Unsolicited Opinions On Israel.
>>
File: jc22.gif (1MB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc22.gif
1MB, 412x600px
>>53292504
Actually I was thinking more long term what with the inevitable cycles of worlds being destroyed by Chaos and then recreated by someone else thing? I mean if you've got your own air beautifcation plan that's one thing, but I wasn't aware the Empire had anything as substantial that glorified blowhole the elves made that one time.

>Skaven

I think you'd be better served by making Cyberskaven with all the warpstone-safety of a Skaven body, and the non-backstabbing of a computer instead of a skaven brain.

Because otherwise, from what I hear a bunch of organised skaven with pickaxes is a mass eye accident waiting to happen.

>>53292604
It's a little inconsistant between lore and crunch, but as far as I can tell >>53292672 is correct.

The funny thing about the magic of this place is that it can sorta learn YOU. At the End Times a chap called Teclis bound the Winds of Magic into mortals to create what he called Incarnates: Demigod avatars of individual lores intended to oppose the Chaos Gods...somehow. But Nagash had already nicked Death.
>>
>>53292719
Yeah, that's why Viagra commercials are a sin unto god.
>>
>>53292755
Fair enough.
>>
>>53292733
Hi Kaathe,
if Oolacile, Champion Gundyr's firelink, or the firekeeper ending are anything to go by, the age of dark isn't a great time either
>>
File: worst timeline.jpg-large.jpg (44KB, 680x278px) Image search: [Google]
worst timeline.jpg-large.jpg
44KB, 680x278px
>>53291591
Obligatory.
>>
>>53292698
I wasn't exactly going for Merlin (just the first image that I had about Fate), but you can demiservant companions.
>>
>>53292798
Reminder that Thanos is a sad, sad little man of a wannabe cosmic being.
>>
>>53291096
I forgot about the cute loli hobbit.
>>
>>53292820
Holy shit, that's hardcore.
>>
File: 3.jpg (546KB, 1496x1336px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
546KB, 1496x1336px
>>53292820
>>
>>53292786
Viagra is for older men who can't get it up anymore. They've been marketing it lately as more for older couples to get frisky again.
>>
>>53292681
Top Kek.
>>
>>53292820
Better yet, reminder that everything Thanos does is actually just him throwing a fit because his waifu put a cosmic restraining order on him.
>>
>>53292820
Did he just use Summon Waifu!?
>>
>>53291378
Chill types are never the most popular in a series because they don't stand out, and snark is just as easily interpretable as bitchiness.
>>
File: She's just not into you, bro.jpg (778KB, 1284x1968px) Image search: [Google]
She's just not into you, bro.jpg
778KB, 1284x1968px
>>53292856
>>53292866
>>53292896

It's not even the lowest moment of his life.

Y'know, we had all those How Do I Kill Darkseid threads. But I have a feeling even come Marvel Magic, there will be no How Do I Kill Thanos threads.

Because the man is already his own worst enemy.

>>53292910
Created one from nothing, but yes.
>>
>>53292480
That sounds good, I was thinking of doing something like that.

Now I just need to come up with a good implantation method. The standard Sleeper one doesn't really seem to fit as well thematically once the bees are added in. Or maybe I keep it the same, but now the sweat contains some kind of microscopic larva that instantly matures when it's activated?
>>
>>53292896
>Better yet, reminder that everything Thanos does is actually just him throwing a fit because his waifu put a cosmic restraining order on him.
HIs best fit of all time was in the What If? comic where Silver Surfer got the Infinity Glove and remade death. Thanos reaction to hot, welcoming death was a thing of beauty.
>>
File: Best DC Girl.jpg (94KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Best DC Girl.jpg
94KB, 736x414px
>>53292955
>hot, welcoming death
???
>>
>>53292955
What happened?
>>
>>53292978
Like that with a better rack and with a cool Friendly Being cosmic motif
>>
File: Sad Thanos.jpg (143KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Thanos.jpg
143KB, 900x900px
>>53292995
>better rack

No. Death of the Endless is already perfect.
>>
>>53292815
Where IS the line between pride in your lineage and hatred of others' lineages? Where is the line between holding your family together and ruling it as a tyrant? Where is the line between tradition and stagnancy? Between chivalry and stubbornness? Between fearing God and spilling blood in His name?

Where do you draw the line?
>>
>>53292924
I'd try to hook Thanos up with someone else but I am unsure how poorly it would go, and how good of a boyfriend he'd be. I mean if that guy throws a tantrum over someone not liking him, how is he going to respect people's boundaries?

I mean I don't really know the guy myself but that's some scary behavior.
>>
>>53292943

I really like that actually. An egg or something that infiltrates through the tear ducts or whatever. It's really scary and freaky, but also fits the "body snatcher" theme this has going on.
>>
>>53292978
>>
>>53292924
I don't know the entire series with him and Deadpool may have been an even lower point. Seeing her actually show Affection to Wade but still using him... being Thanos is suffering.
>>
>>53293061
DC Death is cuter.
>>
>>53293061
How did Thanos react?
>>
>>53292924
>when someone gets exactly what they deserve but you feel bad for them anyway
>>
>>53293080
I'm guessing "y-you too" followed by spaghetti out of his pockets
>>
>>53292983
It's from Marvel's What If? series where they take iconic moments and show what would have happened had something changed. In that one they looked at what would have happened had SS taken the IG from Thanos.

Surfer, being a pretty good dude from a planet that got fucked by Galactus, sets about making the universe a better place. Better as he saw it at least. Part of that was changing Death.

Surfer's Death was the kinda shiny cosmic skin tone of Warlock and Surfer, but had a creation goddess style hourglass figure and an otherwise trim form. When he remakes her, in front of Thanos mind you, she reappears as described above but in a welcoming Christ-like pose with appropriate friendly cosmic / afterlife light rays and such.

Thanos nearly has a breakdown then and there. It was awesome.

>>53293012
I'm not bagging on the Elder Sister; she's great. They just have different bodies and the Elder Sister is more lithe and waifish whereas Surfer's Death was curvier.
>>
>>53293029
Question, if I purchased both Double and Warp, could I get a hand for each power instead of fusing them?

They don't seem contradictory by themselves, but having walking portal clones seems a little too weird.
Thread posts: 592
Thread images: 105

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.