[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were in Guiliman's shoes, what would have been your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: RowbootyGillyman.png (1MB, 957x532px) Image search: [Google]
RowbootyGillyman.png
1MB, 957x532px
If you were in Guiliman's shoes, what would have been your top priority upon awakening? What areas of RnD would you have Caul work on pre-and post- awakening?
>>
Mass production of cybernetically enhanced IG. Space marines were a mistake.
>>
>>53282675
I would have him work on cheap arms and armor that are superior to what the imperium has now for the imperial guard. Along with mass producing advanced technology from the DAoT. Second priority would be the webway gate to replace warp travel. Third is lifting chapter limits and mass producing primaris marines. Last one is fixing the golden throne.
>>
>>53282675
Telling Lorgar About Malal so the entirety of Chaos Undivided fucks itself over because the reason that fuck hasn't done anything is because Tzeentch keeps him under house arrest feeding him the Psychic equivalent of Warp TV Ads posing as visions so he never writes Malal's entry, giving him enough power to Flush the Warp Reset button back to the Realm of Souls.

After Chaos ends in civil war, I do other stuff.
>>
From an in-universe standpoint? What he's doing, honestly.

>New arms and armor for best warriors

>SM 2.0 to help reinforce and eventually replace old model

>Not try and totally shake up a millennia old foundation on principle but make it clear shit is going to be changing

>Don't be too much of an autist to turn down help from a potential ally.
>>
>>53282675
>If you were in Guiliman's shoes, what would have been your top priority upon awakening?

Fixing the Departmento Munitorum.

>What areas of RnD would you have Caul work on pre-and post- awakening?

Anti tyranid and anti Tau technologies. Any thing that is general use is some things that the forces of chaos can copy and use against the IoM. Turn around the small wars against minor foes, stop the resource bleed that causes, then refocus against chaos.
>>
>>53286402
>Fixing the Departmento Munitorum.
Right after putting the Inquisition in its place.
>>
>>53282675
Pre-stasis: Improved carapace armor and lasguns and/or easier-to-manufacture power armor and bolters. Improve Gene-Seed implantation process to make it so it doesn't kill applicants nearly as often, and make it so older people can be implanted.

tl;dr: Focus on upgrading tech so it can be more easily mass-produced, and create the Spartan IIIs to the Space Marines' Spartan IIs.
>>
>>53286402

>Turn around the small wars against minor foes, stop the resource bleed that causes, then refocus against chaos.

That's how we got stuck wit tau in the first place
>>
>>53282675
Sit on the seat of the Lord Commander of The Imperium while the High Lord that was on this station is still sitting, and thus crushing him under my power ass.

Then fix the Imperium.
>>
>>53282675
Reform the fucking Administratum, to make sure entire planetary systems don't get forgotten about, to make sure tithes of men and material come in on time, and that places that are under attack actually get noticed and defended instead of lost in the shuffle.

That is worth a hell of a lot more than any sort of new super-soldier.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.