[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ Fifth Edition General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 23

File: 1490972577521.jpg (60KB, 600x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490972577521.jpg
60KB, 600x843px
D&D 5th Edition General Discussion

>Download Unearthed Arcana: Revised Subclasses:
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/UA-RevisedSubclasses.pdf

>Official Survey on Unearthed Arcana: Revised Subclasses:
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/6a608a27c7c9

>5etools:
https://astranauta.github.io/5etools.html

>/5eg/ Mega Trove:
https://mega.nz/#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ!pXhhFYqS

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

Previously, on /5eg/
>>53229074

Dark Heresy has All Guardsmen Party.
Legend of Five Rings has Stonewall
What is the definitive 5e story?
>>
>>53240135
Here's a much better question - what are 5e stories, period? If there are any famous ones, I've never read them.
>>
>>53240135
>Dark Heresy has All Guardsmen Party.
>Legend of Five Rings has Stonewall
>What is the definitive 5e story?
Aren't those systems/settings in general though and not specific editions?
>>
Trickster Clerics get proficiency in either stealth, slight of hand, or deception and can use Blessing of the Trickster on themselves, would this fix them?
>>
>>53240209
Well, this is fifth edition general.
>>
>tfw you don't really like DnD 5e but you want to run it just to get easy players
>>
>>53240234
Well then bring up the iconic stories of recent editions of other systems and settings and not the systems/settings in general.
>>
New thread so I'll copy over from the last one:

>>53237499
>Starting at 2nd level, You gain advantage on death saving throws, and if you spend Hit Dice to regain hit points at the end of a short rest you double the amount of hit points you regain.
>Additionally, you may use an action and expend a spell slot to regain 1d6 hit points per level of the spell slot expended.
Isn't this pretty powerful? Too powerful, even.
>>
>>53240252
>Implying any edition of Dark Heresy has a distinct identity or feel to it
>>
How long do your sessions tend to run? We rarely hit 3 hours.
>>
How snowflakey/canon-breaking would it be for a Shadow Monk ghostwise halfling to come from a clan of Shadow Monk ghostwise halflings?
>>
>>53240298
We play around 5 or 6 hours, once per week. It's much less productive than you think, since we play by text. It's not unusual for us to waste an entire session on a couple of random encounters.
>>
File: Scaling Magic Items WIP.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Scaling Magic Items WIP.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
Anon's Quest for a ludicrous amount of Scaling Magic items continues!

Before I move on to the final set I feel like these really need to be fine tuned. Some I made a really long time ago such as the dual rapiers and some need more eyes on them to assure balance.

>http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/S1m7nEU8eZ

Thank's you guys for putting up with this. I feel like I might be annoying a ton of people, but I really want these to be good and worthwhile for my game or anyone else's game that finds any of them interesting or worth using.
>>
>>53240298
4 - 4.5 hrs. Depending on DM either 2 encounters with a lot of bullshiting around, or 4-5 encounters and some RPing
>>
>>53240327
>since we play by text
I've thought about starting a text-based campaign with some Anons I met online. Do you have any suggestions or warnings before I dive in?
>>
>>53240298
3-5 Hours tops. I have had sessions where they want to keep playing and so it goes on for a while sometimes.
>>
>>53240361
I strongly suggest you play combat this way.
>Don't roleplay it at all
>When everything is done, one of the players can describe the entire combat for a little experience or inspiration.
My DM came up with this, and it's genius. Saves a lot of time, and I don't need to think of fifty different ways I need to describe me casting a cantrip.
>>
>>53240344
we have differing design philosophies so i don't think these can ever be good. even if i have given my players some scaling magical weapons, it's always something that is more aimed at versatility and opening options, instead of pure and absolute mechanical combat improvements. and as i player i don't think i'd enjoy a weapon that did everything for me.
unless you are a fighter, there's a very thin balance between just attacking and doing anything else your class could, and this weapons skew the balance way in favor of just attacking forever, making all other competing options subpar, and subpar options absolutely trivial.
>>
Are there any classes or archetypes that are awful if you don't play a race that have a bonus in 1 or 2 of stats that you need?
>>
>>53240277
Individually they're fine, all three together is pretty powerful.
It's your game though, go nuts
>>
Would it be possible to port over Ars Magica's magic system into DnD 5e? Maybe just for one or two classes?
>>
>>53240431
I see anon. Thank you for your feedback, I know these can't please every table, DM or player and that's okay. To each his own.
>>
>>53240482
Monks
>>
File: 1370238320295.jpg (99KB, 1014x764px) Image search: [Google]
1370238320295.jpg
99KB, 1014x764px
Anyone have experience with being a part of groups that don't seem to roleplay or think things through at all?

I'm part of a 5 man group and three players immediately jump to combat every time we get faced with a problem. There have been multiple times where I've had a plan to turn situations in our favor just by talking it out but the three fuck-a-teers are playing lawful stupid and think that every "bad guy" we come across has to die immediately.

The story hasn't advanced at all because we haven't been able to question anyone without them getting their heads cut off. Every time I ask to leave someone alive so we can interrogate them they say "this scum doesn't deserve to live" or something to that effect and then they kill everybody.
>>
>>53240482
You generally don't want to play a caster with less than 15 in your casting stat. DCs are a big deal.
>>
>>53240575
Seems like something you should talk yo your GM about. Maybe arrange to split the party for a bit so those three can crack some skulls while you two get the actually important work done.
>>
>>53240597
>not playing an 8 int wizard
>>
>>53240490
The first two do seem too good at second level. Most things don't get advantage on death saves or features that let them get out of dying get it at about tenth level. The doubling your healing one could be a feat or level 5-7 feature.
>>
What Magic items are good for mystics? Specifically awoken mystics.
>>
>>53240543
more than that, weapons that level, stuff like relics and shit and not something that really fits 5e. it's not like in past editions/pathfinder where you were entitled to magic weapons and the game attempted to balance around them. here we have a much, much weaker baseline game, and stuff that powerful blows everything else out of the water. you'd need some heavy buffing or carefully planned encounters so these things don't overpower everything the book intends you to fight.

and i'm sure there are other systems that are so much high powered where epic stuff like this would just fit perfectly.
>>
>>53240686
nothing at fucking all, i guess protection ring/cloak, amulet of health and stuff like that.
>>
>>53240575
I had a group like that. I was playing a bard and had spells to charm and talking skills. I never got to use any of them. After killing enemies, the DM would say we found a note on the bodies that had the information we were seeking on it. After the umpthteen time of that happening, I decided to destroy all note we found as they were probably blasphemous documents or evil spell book pages.

The rest of the party got shitty at me and I told them that if they cant allow the enemies to stay alive, how can they allow their heretical papers to survive.
>>
>>53240298
3-4 hours. I try not to go past that.
>>
>>53240686
SWARDS!
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 216x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 216x160px
>>53240677
>Wizard
>16
>13
>16
>8
>8
>10
>>
>>53240692
These are designed for high magic campaigns and in those campaigns, you do end up buffing creatures and stuff in the book. So I can live with having to alter creatures or make really tough or unique encounters, I like it and I'm sure some others may enjoy that as well.
>>
>>53240344
5e is really great for not punishing good players who don't munchkin.

Please bringing it back. Make magic weapons that are fun and interesting and pleasant to play with, not this win-more fuck-your-class-specialization bullshit.

These weapons feel more relevant than your character. That was the worst part of older editions, how gear dependency defined you. These options are so overpowered anyone who doesn't have them will feel terrible.
>>
So can mystics use occluded mind to convince a merchant that a rock is a diamond and get rich off of it? I don't plan on it but it seems pretty funny to meme it.
>>
>>53239803
Clerics are pretty good at it.

They don't suffer at all for using a shield, so they normally have the highest AC to start with and once you get to level 5 you can cast spirit guardians on yourself and use the dodge action every turn and don't forget to cast sanctuary on yourself.

>Cleric stands there
>Kills people just by standing there
>Okay, let's kill the cleric or break his concentration?
>Roll a wis save to even be allowed to attack him in the first place
>Okay, if you succeed that, roll against his 20 AC now
>If you succeed that, roll again because you have disadvantage
>>
any advice for running an evil-ish campaign for some lvl 1s? i just don't know where to start w them
>>
>>53240298
4 hours seems to be a sweet spot.
If there is a few break in-between then 8 hours is good.
>>
>>53240344
>bards get +12 for their proficiency bonus for every purpose
>sword has more teleports than a sorcerer could dream of
>everything has flat damage buffs

stooooop
>>
>>53240822
You can use Charm Person for irresponsible loans
>>
>>53240864
>Bards get +12 for their proficiency bonus

Jack of all trades does not work on this, all it does is make it so if someone rolls below the bard's proficiency bonus the number rolled is instead treated as the bard's proficiency bonus.

EX) Level 5 Bard inspires ally, ally uses inspiration and rolls a 2, it is instead treated as a 3 due to the Bards proficiency bonus.

>Sword has more teleports than a sorcerer could dream of.

Do you recommend making all of the Calamity abilities long rest only?

>Everything has flat damage buffs
I'm okay with this. +1/+2/+3 works well from a scaling standpoint, also I could lower the extra damage if it's too much.
>>
>>53237513
>>53237675
No worries bros, be sure to tell us how your game went and how those supplements are.
>>
>>53240135
Hey /5eg/, I only have some minor experience with 3e, PF and 5e, but from a player perspective. I got some ideas for a campaign and I wanna GM now. Is GMing 5e difficult? Are there any things I should take in account or that I should absolutely houserule?
>>
>>53240986
not him but +1s are fine, it's the +2d8s that are bullshit. +1d8 is the entirety of paladins second tier battle improvement, now think giving +2d8 to say a fighter who gets twice as many attacks per turn and potentially more...

it's what i've been saying, you are just slapping stuff that sounds fun and shit, but it absolutely brakes all balance conventions.
>>
>>53240235
Don't. Your dislike of the system, dumbass homebrews that you think fix it but don't, a very likely autism over rules and incapability of winging it (core thing in this edition), and your desire to tell a story no matter what (which probably means it's shit and you're desperate). Will make the game horrible for you and your players. Just go over to 3.pfg/4e or whatever thread and jack it over netbuilds or go post your shitty story in a story thread. Cunt.
>>
>>53241363
Overall just be familiar with the rules and don't fall back on 3.PF assumptions while running.
>>
>>53241447
I played a short 5e campaign months ago and I'm currently playing PF and good god i miss 5e's simplicity.

3e is alright, PF is a fucking nightmare
>>
>>53241363
>Is GMing 5e difficult?
Only if you're bad at improvising. 5e is rules-lite and has a high focus on "winging it".

If your players are the type to minmax everything, ban variant Human.

Remember that 5e is relatively low magic compared to other editions. Don't go overboard with magic items. They're meant to be special, not necessary for a character to be good.

Use the Unearthed Arcana Revised Ranger instead of the PHB Ranger, especially for Beastmaster.

For a personal recommendation, have anyone who plays a Sorcerer use the spell points variant rule in the DMG instead of spell slots. Add Sorcery Points to this pool and allow the points to be used for both spells and metamagic. It gives the Sorcerer some much needed flexibility and puts in more on par with other spellcasters.
>>
Any games that recruit right now?
>>
>>53241394
>>53240344
also you have three rapiers, a 'swordcane', whatever the fuck that is, and a glaive.

with these being anything but a fighter is complete and absolute garbage.

a 17th level fighter with and exalted +2d6+3 weapon is doing with action surge, 16d6+24 or ~56 extra damage by just attacking.
>>
>>53241516
>a 'swordcane', whatever the fuck that is
Unless anon is treating it as something different, it's a cane that hides a sword.
Van Richten from Curse of Strahd has one.
>>
>>53241540
what's the damage die, does it have finesse? i haven't played CoS and making me assume is kind of shitty.
>>
>>53241551
1d6 bludgeoning or piercing depending on if he's using it in cane mode or sword mode... The blade is silvered so it does that extra damage to all that's weak to silver when in sword mode.
And it is finesse because Van Richten has bonuses to dex but not to strength and the damage is d6+1 for him (12 dex)
>>
>>53241394
>+2d8 is crazy

Yes, that's why nothing has it. Nor 1d8 everything adds 1d6, 2d6 at the end or nothing at all. The closest thing to that is the Dual Rapiers which get the spells booming blade and Green-Flame Blade.
>>53241516
Okay, one of the Dual Rapiers require a Rogue dip and adds no extra damage on a hit unless you are sneak attacking. To do extra damage you have to cast booming blade or Green Flame blade and now you loose your extra attack if you are a fighter or any martial with extra attack. The exalted 2d6 rapier is pretty much just a +3 flame tongue, the rod of lordly might can do the same thing.

The swordcane btw is a shortsword, 1d6 finessable heavy club, and a 1d4 finessable club.
>>
>>53241596
well, wouldn't that be nice to know, if you are asking feedback on your weapons, would it?
>>
>tfw want to name my guy in the next campaign "Joestar Kenshiro" or "Kenshiro Joestar"
>not sure what do choose or if that's fucking lame
what do?
>>
>>53241646
It's on the pdf, with a link that leads to the exact item I'm referencing.
>>
What's the best non-death cleric domain?
>>
>>53240394
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>53240298
Depends on group. My group live within half an hour tops of the game place (usually travel from work so about 15 mins) so 2.5-3 hours per week is good.

In my experience, 3 hours is the best. With players that know the system you can get a good amount done, players can stay focused and creative, DMs can maintain the energy, etc.

Don't get me wrong, a session can still be fun after 3 hours but most sessions generally peak around 2-2.5 hours. Ending it at 3 hours means that everyone is keen to see what happens next session and leave excited for it. With one group I used to play for 5-6 hours a session with only small breaks and you end the session worn out.
>>
>>53241646
Yeah, I guess it would.
I'm not Homebrewing Anon though. Biggest weapon homebrew I did was give a +1 mace sentience and the ability to shed light.
>>
>>53241645
>The exalted 2d6 rapier is pretty much just a +3 flame tongue
except there's not +3 flame tongue and it costs a bonus action to set on fire instead of being always on?
the rod can either be a +3 mace or a flame tongue, not both, and the extra damage from the on hit effects have save DCs and are dawn refreshed.
>>
>>53241676
the link doesn't fucking work and i can't select/copy it. fuck you if you expect i'm going to manually type that up.
>>
>>53241673
Is he going to be a monk?
>>
>>53241683
Anything that isn't Trickster
>>
>>53241784
Ah, I see I'll put the sword cane on the sheet.

>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B92oRLRd6WqrNWlGTGxtSE1rZFU/view

Sorry for the stress and confusion.
>>
I know it's typically GWFPAMGWM for Paladins around here but what'd be the best fighting style to pick for a sword n board Paladin? Dueling for the boost in damage or Protection to keep the allies around my character safe?
>>
Who even uses the variant encumbrance rule in the DMG? Why do online sheets always default to it?
>>
>>53241673
It's pretty lame.
>>
File: bird puzzle.jpg (20KB, 326x244px) Image search: [Google]
bird puzzle.jpg
20KB, 326x244px
im playing a raven queen patron warlock/cleric and the party has just defeated a lich and the staff of power he dropped has an aura of necromancy magic on it. could it be his phylactery? I need to know everything you know about phylacteries and how to destroy them. crucial character development is at stake
>>
>>53241858
Well, do you want to deal damage or protect your allies? It's really up to you.
People here tend to treat paladin as a DPS class. But you can play it however you feel - it's a pretty versatile class.
>>
>>53241865
Good question. For the longest time before I DMed I thought those rules were the norm because of it.
I personally use a variant of it when you hit 10x your str modifier your speed is halved and at 15x you just can't carry any more. Because I'm an autist that likes to throw a bit of extra inventory management to my players' decision making, I guess.
(they don't mind so long as they at least have some extra things to add to their carryability like a bag of holding or two which I've happily provided)
>>
>>53241909
Stick it in your bum the DM will take care of the rest
>>
>>53241924
My players are very new to TTRPGs entirely and asked me to update their sheets (after doing it themselves) on a digital copy and send it to them so they can print new sheets whenever they level.

I /just/ noticed that the one I use has the variant rule for weight enabled I'll probably just have them ignore it unless I can toggle it somehow.
>>
Welp, just had my second ever session of D&D, and my first session with combat. Joined a campaign in progress, we're all Level 4. I'd say it was a pretty fun introduction to combat in this game and I'm counting the hours until next Saturday so I can play more

>At an important traditional dance festival in the town that the party has been using as their hub for a while
>Play some carnival games, smack the bell with the hammer, throw some knives through some targets, juggle, lots of fun stuff
>Midnight falls, the dance starts, the sylvale tree starts to glow
>DM describes everything really well, IRL the mood in the room is kinda like how the atmosphere is when you sit around a campfire in the dark with your closest friends, just enjoying the flames
>Sound of distant horse hooves
>Two horses with 2 people on each one ride into the middle of the courtyard, 1 person jumps off each one, and the riders with their horses ride off into the city
>The two that jumped off transform into werewolves
>DM pulls a map out of his ass that you can tell he put a lot of work into drawing
>Notice that he placed "crowds" of generic people around the courtyard, along with placing actual important named characters, a love interest of one of the party members, the Mayor of the city, etc.
>Roll initiative
>Very first thing that happens is our rogue who was drunk off her ass shoots up out of her chair and CRITS the alpha werewolf, with disadvantage. I shit you not, she rolled 2 20s in a row. I don't know what the chances of that are, but all our minds were blown
>Then the werewolf lunges toward us, killing 4 civilians on the way over
>It dawns on me that this is literally an XCOM Terror Mission
>The fight is a cluster fuck of trying to evacuate civies while trying to fight an alpha and a regular werewolf
>Eventually kill both enemies
>I saved the Mayor by making a mad dash and using Goading Strike with my action surge
>Almost died though

I think I'm an addict now, this game is way too fun
>>
>>53241909
>could it be his phylactery?
Could easily be it even if it would be a really really dumb place to put your soul, for obvious reasons.
Phylacteries don't need a special way to destroy them beyond whats necessary to destroy the object that 'is' the phylactery, which can admittedly be tricky. In your case snapping the staff would do the trick, but being a Warlock/Cleric of the Raven Queen I'd do a few Arcana/Religion checks and maybe try communing with your patron to make sure its actually the real one.
>>
>>53241916
He's kind of the lame Lawful Good do-gooder Superman type of Paladin who's a Pally because he wants to make the world safer so Protection works but I'm not sure it'll work with the party I have (druid, ranged ranger, rogue, wizard and my pally).
We're starting at level 1 so I guess I'll see how we tactics out our battles and pick what works once we hit that 2nd level.
>>
>>53241752
Okay, I dropped the acid damage on the rapier, to avoid Fighter abuse.
>>
>>53241977
the lich was also 2.5 feet tall and had a squeaky voice, so it wouldnt suprise me if he used this. the problem is that our next game isnt until saturday and our party didnt rest before we stopped so I cant pester the dm with messages on whether my queen has given me any guidance
>>
>>53241974
How did you hurt werewolves without silvered weapons?
>>
>>53241974
congrats
>>
>>53241974
Glad you enjoy the game
But fighter.... Pick your subclass carefully or you can be useless in some scenarios
>>
>>53241974
Oh also the DM said my shoulder is burning where the werewolf bit me
At first I assumed I was poisoned
Now I realize that none of my subsequent attacks had disadvantage.
Not to metagame, but I think I'm probably gonna become a werewolf now.
>>53242046
I'm not exactly sure what the rules on that are since I don't DM, but our DM basically described it as "the werewolves seem to shrug off most of your attacks"
So obviously we were dealing reduced damage, but we also had a couple of spellcasters on the team and DM made it clear that the werewolves didn't like magic. Either way, our party is of 6 people, so I think we just brute forced our way through by dealing a shitload of reduced damage
>>
What did you guys state in your survey? I had issues with the useless dual wielding option, number of arcane arrow uses, kensai having no ribbons, and the favored souls lack of fucking anything.
>>
>>53242092
They're /immune/ to any melee attack that isn't from a silvered weapon, though.
Your DM is a dummy!
>>
>>53242078
I went with Battlemaster since I wanted my dude to be an ex-soldier who has some experience with strategy and special moves and such.
>>
>>53240298
On average 4 hours for my group. Sometimes we go a bit over if the group's really into the game and we lose track of time, but never more than 5 hours. Partially because we have work the next day, partially because some of my players have kids to take care of back at home (they have a neighbor babysit their kids when we game).
>>
>>53242126
Oh, maybe he just wanted to give us a unique encounter so he made them only take half damage instead of 0?
I know that he takes a lot of liberties so that he can do more interesting stuff he couldn't do otherwise. That is weird.
>>
I'm not a super creative player, but what are some fun things I could do with Minor Conjuration?
>>
>>53242126
Given the "shrug off" I'm guessing the spellcasters might have been doing all the work in that encounter...
But I wasn't there so who knows for certain. Only the DM.
>>
>>53242119
I had an issue with the dual-wielding for Swords Bard and recommended adding some type of inspiration feature that adds some extra damage to a hit target similar to a battle master's superiority dice.
>>
>>53241828
I'm thinking about making him one if that's the name I pick.
>>
>>53242160
I landed the killing blow on one of them with a regular longsword so he definitely just took some creative liberties and made them resistant rather than immune
>>
>>53242152
Conjure minors
>>
>>53241673
Just make a Fighter and pick from the list of nicknames MST3K gave Space Mutiny's Dave Ryder, like any normal person would.
>>
>>53242189
I stand corrected then.
IMO bending the rules and handwaving things away is fine as long as everyone's having fun, and it seems that was just the case.
>>
>>53241974
Our first encounter with a Werewolf was at Level 4 as well.
> Investigating creepy house with piles of orc and gnolls bodies outside
> Enter
> Skittish Orc inside, he seemed to be hallucinating
> Tells us not to go upstairs
> Leave the building
> Use my ring of jumping to leap onto the balcony
> Pass the stealth check
> Find skulls and pentagrams and infernal scribblings on the wall
> Go down the stairs
> Skittish orc man turns into a Werewolf
> Tackle him out the door
> Rage and put him in a full nelson
> Wizard and Paladin take turns beating the shit out of him with spells
>>
File: 1494794647741.png (173KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
1494794647741.png
173KB, 680x622px
>fighting spellcasting monster
>it has several concentration spells up and never rolls con saves
fuck you martin
>>
>>53242261
That's rad, I'm gonna a start grappling shit once I get my extra attack

Grapple+shove looks borderline OP if you can pull off the rolls for it
>>
Can someone explain the rules for switching out Items and shit.

Like...if i'm an Eldtrich Knight and I need to cast a spell, do I have to put my Sword and Shield away and pull out a Spellcasting Focus?
Does that take like a whole Action?

I tried reading some of it, and it bounced off of me like Water on Rocks.
>>
File: billy.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
Why is it so fucking hard to find a game consisting of tough dungeon crawls where you have to actually plan ahead and think? Everyone seems to be obsessed with muh open world bullshit.

What happened to all the dungeons and all the dragons?
>>
>>53242440
It's a bit wonky. You get one free "item interaction" along with your action, so you can indeed pull out a focus on the round you cast a spell. However if you have something in your off hand, you'd have to drop it. Letting go of one hand from a two handed weapon works better, but you can't use it for OAs that turn.
>>
>>53242440
If you have a sword and shield in hand, you need to free one hand to access your component pouch or equip your focus.
On each of your turns you have an "object interaction" that is often used to stow and draw things without using your action (although shields require an action to equip/stow).
So if you use the interaction to stow your weapon, you would then need to use your action to draw your focus, and you wouldn't be able to cast a spell that turn.
However, if you have a component pouch, you could stow the weapon with an object interaction then cast a spell with your action/bonus action.
>>
>>53242147
Eh it's not that weird. If a DM wants to make werewolves that only resist non-silver weapons, than it's their right to do so. They could always make some excuse about the moon not being quite full, or the sacred tree that was there weakening them, or some other excuse if they really want to justify adjusting an enemy so it doesn't completely tear you apart.
>>
>>53242440
If I remember right in the things you can do on your turn part of the phb you can "interact with an item" for free, which I read as meaning you can like sheath your sword and cast, you just can sheath it, cast, and pull it back out on a turn
>>
>>53242481
Just run one
>>
>>53242440
From my experience most tables ignore this shit unless you try to do something really nonsensical. Otherwise it's too cumbersome and adds nothing interesting to the game.
>>
>>53242481
>What happened to all the dungeons and all the dragons?
People played them for years and got bored?
>>
File: 1456812344623.png (68KB, 1126x875px) Image search: [Google]
1456812344623.png
68KB, 1126x875px
>>53242481
I've been playing since 2016 and have yet to dungeon crawl. Nothing but "You enter the room and fight the thing in it"
There's been traps but it's not like our DM even knows what a passive perception is so...
>>
Has anyone ever used the "random dungeon" tables in the DMG? Or any tables of the sort ever?
How did that go?
>>
>>53242518
That's true. Up to this point the party had pretty much only fought goblins bugbear and bandits. I think he wanted to just give us something rad and unique so he made them resistant instead so that we could actually fight one without dying.

We don't really have much in the way of magic damage in our party, with 3 fighters, a rogue, a bard, and a nature druid. Bard had cloud of daggers and I'm not even sure if that's magical or physical damage lol. Our druid mostly has healing and controlling abilities, her only form of magic damage was vine whip, which is literally just a D4

Our DM must have known that werewolf would have been an entire teamwipe, but he thought it would be cool anyway so he modified it a bit so we could survive
>>
>>53242481
Last time we tried that the wizard willingly stepped into a pool of acid and died

He fucking knew it was acid too, and saw things moving in it, and was still somehow surprised when the black puddings inside it stopped him from stepping out again and killed him
>>
>>53242491
>>53242493
Honestly edritch knights should be able to use their weapon as a focus. They added that to the sword college bard, so why not a fighter that has learned to mix the arcane with their martial prowess?
>>
>>53242576
They're a pain in the ass to use and their results are... kind of off. Use them for inspiration but the system itself is a loss.
>>
>>53242535
I have, but I want to play in one now.
>>53242606
Was the player pissed?

Also what's with the obsession with 6-7 man parties that has been going on lately?
>>
Where can i find rules on how much weight a flying creature can lift into the air?
>>
>>53242643
Critical Role is my guess, but it's easy to blame them for alot. Could be it's a group of friends or no one wanting to DM and the DM not caring.
>>
>>53242643
>Also what's with the obsession with 6-7 man parties that has been going on lately?
Dunno... I started my game with 6 players because I started out with an old 70s module conversion and didn't want it to be too deadly...
Been way more fun now that we're down to 4 players... especially since the two that ran off were constantly problematic.
>>
>>53242643
He wasn't pissed at the time, but we were all pretty pissed at him when the group wiped shortly after before he could bring in a new character because we were down a caster

He still thinks the DM didn't give him enough clues
>>
>>53242643
My party is 6 people, but it started off at 3. One guy joined in at level 2 when he found out the others were playing. Me and my friend joined at level 4 when we moved to the same city as the rest of them.

literally every person in this campaign except for the DM is a newbie playing their first game of D&D ever, myself included
>>
>>53242538
My table ignores it, but I am rules lawyer. I used to be a very annoying rules lawyer, but i reigned it in and I only lawyer myself. So I wanted to know so I can actually play by RAW.

Mind you, I am also DMing, and all my players are new and getting big heads, so I might throw some rules at them to put them in their place.

>I don't like keeping track of rations unless it's a survival situation, like we're in a desert or something
8 days of travel on the open road. You ain't an Outlander or Ranger, you don't get a freebee. I'm gonna hit this guy with some Oregon Trail bullshit.
>>
>>53242656
Of the top of my head not sure, but if I remember right it works just like caring stuff on the ground. If you're encumbered speed penalties apply.
>>
>>53242612
Just ask the DM if you can like, bedazzle the hilt with a crystal focus, pay some money to the local blacksmith for it, and boom, magic shooting sword
>>
>>53242643
>Also what's with the obsession with 6-7 man parties that has been going on lately?
DMs with no backbone letting everyone into their party because they don't have the balls to say no.
>>
>>53242656
I don't see why it'd be different from the usual carrying weight of creatures, which is their strength score x 15.
>>
File: 1494597071012.jpg (57KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
1494597071012.jpg
57KB, 480x740px
>>53242660
>everyone in my group tells me to watch critical role
>>
File: grossed out scanlan.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
grossed out scanlan.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>53242712
>He doesn't watch Critical Role
>>
>>53242712
Meh I watch it but I will be the first to admit it's not for everyone. Travis and Sam are really the only reason to keep watching other than listening to how Mercer explains things to try and improve my own skills in that area.
>>
>>53240277
The first one conflicts with a feat that lets you double Hit Die healing.
>>
>>53242721
>McCree's Chucklefuck Prentend Time
>watchable
>>
>>53240298
3-4.5 hours biweekly.
One shots are usually a lot longer, though.
>>
File: 9997_db39.jpg (11KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
9997_db39.jpg
11KB, 252x221px
>>53242676
>DMing a campaign of 6 first-timers
Jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>53242730
The others are worth watching, if for no other reason than to see what not to do as a player

Well, Taliesin is alright when he isn't being an edgelord, but keep a close eye on Marisha so you can always avoid ever doing anything she does
>>
>>53240298
4-5. We've done 8 multiple times.
>>
>>53242660
Some of the worst games I've been a player in were set up by Critical Role fans.

I can't really blame Mercer for this, though. But I'm kind of shocked that some people expect to capture the same "magic" Mercer and co could with CR... on a VTT... with strangers they gathered together through LFG.
>>
>>53242721
It can be pretty hard to watch sometimes. It's nice when the PCs know what their doing, but just like at the table I hate it when they have to ask for very basic things

Player
>So I want to attack the goblin
DM
>Okay
Player
>So I roll a d20?
DM
>Yes.
Player
>And I add these numbers?
DM
>Yes Jerry! We've been playing for 5 levels, how can you not know this shit?

>>53242747
I'm doing it for 5 newbies, it isn't so bad. They are all very easily impressed and it makes me think I am a good DM.
Though I think it would have been better to run 4e for newbies and just print off power cards.
>>
>>53242749
Yeah Taliesin isn't too bad when he isn't letting his personal life bleed into the game.

Marisha is a fucking train wreck, she wouldn't be so bad if she didn't drink too many glasses of wine before eth show and during the break, especially during stressful fights. Also pretty sure she was high as fuck when she decided "I'm gonna jump off this 1000ft cliff and then turn into a goldfish."
>>
>>53241865
>>53241924
Yeah we use 'heavy encumbrance' as the point where you get disadvantage and carry max as your maximum carrying capacity.
>>
>>53241673
If you're going to rip off Jojo and FOTNS in your character name at least make it an original name that people who've read/watched them can get the reference to, don't be this obvious
>>
The astral sea is the best place to stay immortal!
>>
>>53242777
I don't blame Mercer I do blame the hordes of fans who dick ride the entire cast even when most of them aren't that good.

Also that's stupid, the most you should do is maybe take inspiration on how to make your own ideas work.
>>
So if you're fighting a werewolf and you don't happen to have any silvered weapons, what if you immobilize them in some way and hammer silver coins into their skull? Would that kill them eventually?
>>
>>53242440
Have your spell focus built into the hilt of your sword or your shield.
>>
Does Divine Smite work on thrown attacks?
>>
>>53242788
>I hate it when they have to ask for very basic things
Yeah, it can be annoying but thankfully they have gotten better over time. Especially Liam, ever since he started DMing for his kids he's gotten almost as good as Taliesin and Matt. Laura still forgets Hunter's Mark every damn fight though. Good thing she's so cute.

>>53242831
Pretty sure by RAW EK's can't use a spell focus. Which is bullshit.
>>
>>53242811
I take inspiration from Mercer's writing style, NPCs (On occasion), and evidently >>53240344 his Legacy/Artifact/Scalable Item guidelines.... Which happens to be the hardest and worst thing to follow through with cause balance...
>>
>>53242789
Marisha wouldn't be so bad if she understood even the most basic concept of "roleplaying your stats"

She's supposed to be a druid, so why the fuck is she roleplaying a sorcerer?
>>
>>53242811
Yep. It's what I've been doing myself. There's a lot to learn from him but with my ADD it's hard to focus on four hours at a time of this so I end up tuning out during boring moments. Highlight vids are great for seeing the best stuff thankfully.

But man when a DM goes "how do you want to do this?" and gets pissy because the whole "table" isn't erupting with cheers at the utterance of the phrase.... Urg.
>>
>>53242819
Its very minor bashing damage with silver, but at that point why not just wait for them to turn back instead?
>>
>>53242892
Maybe it's full moon FOREVER
>>
>>53242870
I kinda wish they would abuse some of the things these guys have. Like Liam being able to hold his action for two sneak attacks every turn. Or Taliesin using Violent Shot ever. Or Marisha Moon Druiding it up more instead of kamikazeing off of a cliff...
>>
>>53242860
Unless I'm mistaken, that's a ranged weapon attack with a melee weapon, whereas smiting requires a melee weapon attack. Yeah, it's fucked.
>>
>>53242788
>Player
>>So I want to attack the goblin
>DM
>>Okay
>Player
>>So I roll a d20?
>DM
>>Yes.
>Player
>>And I add these numbers?
>DM
>>Yes Jerry! We've been playing for 5 levels, how can you not know this shit?
wait this sounds like me.

Was one of the characters named Joe Biden and riding his Donkey, "Hotay"?
>>
>>53242892
It could be a 30 days of night thing where they're stuck in some not!alaska full of werewolves instead of vampires
>>
>>53242865
I hear you on the inspiration and yes Mercer is definitely a rule of cool DM.

>>53242870
Thank you, I'm glad more and more people notice this. She has a fuck high wisdom score, traveled for quite sometime but still acts like a complete dunce who has no insight into situations.

Worse is everyone just followers he since Scanlen left, you can see it killing Travis because he's already got a good plan but can't share it because he roleplays his stats.

I used to think it was he got bored then watched the evil one shot Liam ran and Travis is actually a pretty smart motherfucker.

>>53242886
Yeah it definitely drags at times due to how the group works.
>>
>>53242946
>>53242904

That sounds like a pretty awesome adventure, but then you'd probably be smarter to melt all those coins to silver your existing weapons.
>>
>>53242917
Funny they talked about how insane Liam is because he has the boots, armor that gives him a decent fly speed that can be doubled from the boots and a dagger that lets him teleport an extra 60 ft.
>>
File: 1488790606287.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1488790606287.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>53242870
Shit now i understand what the hell is wrong with her.
>>
>>53242966
But that's if you can find someone who can do it. If I had one weakness my first target would be anyone who could produce or make that weakness.
>>
If I wanted to play mainly for the summoning powers, is Circle of the Shepard worth taking or does the stuff you get from Moon just outclass everything?
>>
One of the reasons that Critical Role goes so smoothly is that none of the players are powergamers.

If you tried half of that shit with your average group it would go to hell faster than a hand grenade in a cow's anus.
>>
>>53242961
>still acts like a complete dunce who has no insight into situations.
The two people most likely to trigger traps in my game?
The cleric and one of the rangers.
>>
>>53243004
>Tfw I have to DM for someone who accidentally made a Keyleth style character
>He got upset when I pointed out the glaring parallels because he felt like the rest of the party picks in him

They do for that exact reason
>>
>>53242998
Shephard is an excellent support and summoner archetype. You start off by getting a per-short-rest aura that can give the entire party 5+level temporary HP. At low levels that almost doubles everyone's HP, which is huge. You can also stack that on top of your summons later on.
>>
>>53242978
Oh yeah, Vax is crazy strong, but he could be much worse if he used the ready action more often.

>>53243002
Yep, and it works great for them! My favorite description so far of them is "Matthew Mercer's group of incompetent Demigods "
>>
>>53241987
People here don't give Protection enough credit I think.

That might be bias because the Paladin kept both me and the Ranger off Death Saves with it last session.
>>
>>53243028
What's worse though?
A Keyleth-style character... or a powergaming Moon Druid who refuses to let anyone else do anything because he feels his Moon Druid can do it better?
>>
File: 1462827554739.gif (795KB, 245x168px) Image search: [Google]
1462827554739.gif
795KB, 245x168px
>>53243002
>If you tried half of that shit with your average group it would go to hell faster than a hand grenade in a cow's anus.

I laughed way too hard at this.
>>
How do I Enchanter? I'm going to assume that Suggestion's my bread and butter spell.
>>
>>53243060
With the first it leads to constant party nearly getting into easily avoidable fights, that would go south fast, because he pisses off people who don't trust anyone. With good reason since the empire they are trying to help is in a bit of a civil war.

With the second he would get himself either told to fuck off by the rest of the group or would bite off more than he can chew and die.
>>
>>53243060
The Keyleth-Style character can get a laugh out of the group here and there and occasionally do something great (Feeblemind the 9th level Spellcasting Dragon).

Showboaters can be aggravating and may actually end up doing everything making the overall time unenjoyable for everyone...
>>
>>53242926
I had the same problem and really read into it.

The thrown property lets you make a ranged weapon attack with a melee weapon so it isnt considered a melee weapon attack for the purposes of divine smite.
>>
>>53242917
Pretty sure she's a Land Druid, what with the Elemental forms she was taking at some point.
>>
>>53243136
I'd probably allow paladins to make ranged smites, BUT unlike in melee, you declare the slot used before the attack, and a missed attack is still spent.
>>
>>53243103
They were aggravating. Refused to listen to anyone else's plans and always overplanned to the point that myself and some other players would just tune out and do other things.

And the showboating led to not one but TWO of my other players asking me to kill off the character.
>>
>>53243181
I'd say that's fair. Risk vs. reward, as it's still most likely to be damage-optimal to just walk up and whack the guy.
>>
>>53243163
That's Moon Druid buddy.

>>53243189
Yep definitely would take the Kiki-type character.
>>
>>53243163
I remember it saying on her character card she's moon, then again they did port over from 3.5 so Mercer does hand wave some stuff.

Also helps that she's his fiance and blows him for more leeway.
>>
>>53243200
It's certainly more efficient to walk up and battle it out. But a dangerous beastie walking into range of several pissed off paladins with longbows...
>>
>>53243181
Thats a pretty fair deal. Say something about infusing your holy magic into the weapon before you throw it
>>
>>53243181
yet fey pact of blade not!smite weapon is a fucking longbow and it hits for 2d8 per spell slot...
>>
>>53243227
The powergamer moon druid did end up dying though.

They pissed off more bugbears than they could handle and the bugbear lair had kobolds guarding the entrance against people fleeing (rather than entering) as I figured this'd make escape attempts a bit more interesting than "we dash out!"...
But instead they stuck close to the mouth in general but still fighting in the corridors.. Except the moon druid. Usually it'd be a Wild Shape to some predatory animal and dealing and absorbing damage but this time...
"I cast Moon Beam then hide out the cave mouth so nobody can hinder my concentration!"
Out pop nine kobolds, who join initiative, all focused on the druid.

3rd level moon druid. Killed by Kobolds.
>>
>>53243271
Sure, but a warlock is not a paladin in a lot of key ways. And if it weren't that good it wouldn't compare well to using their rare spells for something else, or just tossing an eldritch blast.
>>
>>53243271
Hey man warlocks have 2 spell slots, give them a break.
>>
>>53243311
agonizing blast was a fucking mistake, that shit should have like a 6th level requirement to take.
>>53243318
fuck warlocks, they will never feel like a complete class and can only be complete garbage that amounts anything or damage machines that are just way better when splashed onto other more competent classes.

fuck
warlocks
>>
I recently got into learning dnd 5e, but it's pretty hard playing with people on a non 30mins per week basis
Looking at roll20, most games and GM's care more about roleplaying and "not liking rules" than playing the game
Are there any people here that would want to play 5e in a game/combat focused dungeoncrawl style with no real rp or story going on?
This kind of thing seems impossible to find desu
>>
>>53243271
The balance on that's fine aside from Bard/Sorcerer multiclasses being too good now.

I despise Warlocks and think the bigger issue with the Smite weapons is stealing one of the classes main abilities but the balance is fine.
>>
>>53243372
>Are there any people here that would want to play 5e in a game/combat focused dungeoncrawl style with no real rp or story going on?

just play a fucking mmo or something, there's not point in mindlessly grinding mobs in dnd when there's a billion games completely optimized for that.
>>
>>53243367
Should have made eldritch blast a level 1 class feature rather than a cantrip, that way it would scale off of warlock level and new players wouldn't accidentally fuck up and not take it.
>>
>>53243385
There's not a single game like this
I thought exactly the same as you but when you actually go look there is none like dnd
>>
>>53240318
I play a Bugbear from a clan of Shadow Monks who saved me from being killed by some Hobgoblins and trained me in the ways of the ninja. Talk to your DM about it.
>>
>>53243227
Well fuck me then, I must have misread it. Druid is me least looked-at class.

>>53243235
>implying he isn't getting cucked by Taliesin

>>53243244
Longbows are out of the question. Most all thrown weapons are d6 and have an effective range of like 20 or 30 feet. Longbows and eventually crossbows would be not ok.
>>
File: Burning Insights.jpg (141KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Insights.jpg
141KB, 1024x683px
>>53242747
Literally, this is me right now. In my own, super-OC donut steel setting. I'm having a blast,
but secretly hoping one of them will try to DM at some point so I can actually fucking play the game
>>
>>53243367
>agonizing blast was a fucking mistake, that shit should have like a 6th level requirement to take.
I'll agree there, but outside of sorlock abuse its barely an issue. And they aren't really that good anyway.

They were lopsided shit, but recent additions are rounding them out well enough. There's some changes I would suggest still, but they're hardly broken either way.
>>
>>53243385
I imagine he's more interested in the Exploration and Combat aspects. It's a perfectly valid way to play.

>>53243372
I highly recommend looking for a "West Marches" campaign. They're a bit of a meme these days but it sounds like what you want.

>>53243391
Also Patrons should've changed how the Eldritch Blast works (d12 fire one on fiend, d10 psychic on GOO with a rider effect and etc.)
>>
>>53243367
I'm with you.

Maybe it's just my own bad experiences as a DM but fuck warlocks.
They never want their pacts to flavor up their roleplay, it's always either "My patron loves me, I get this shit no strings attached!" or "I'm a GOO-lock, my patron doesn't even know I exist", or they're wimps who can't handle a spellcasting class with a d6 hit dice and no armor proficiencies... I even had one bitch at me that I wasn't giving him any armors better than a standard studded leather armor. And that's not getting into the dweebo who was like "I'm going to make a bladelock to help with frontlining, he'll have a glaive!" and then proceeded to dump-stat both his str and dex in favor of int and wis and then blamed Roll20 for all his shit rolls.
>>
>>53243413
>There's not a single game like this
http://world-of-dungeons.net/
>>
>>53243424
it's not that they are good, it's that agonizing blast is just so much better than anything else in their kit, there's no real advantage at doing anything else without gimping yourself.
>>53243391
it wouldn't be required if other options were at least somewhat on the same level without taking a billion tax features and/or forcing you to multiclass to not be MAD as all fuck.
>>
>>53243447
Attracting shit players is hardly a real fault of the class. They'd be as shitty as anything else, get better players.
>>
>>53243457
Yeah, which is why I prefaced it with "maybe it's just my own bad experiences".
And yeah those players are gone.
I got a great group now.
>>
>>53243447
As a DM you should be putting your foot down and trying to reach a compromise.

Every time I play a warlock I usually have multiple targets painted on my back by various demons and cults for amassing too much power.
>>
>>53243476
Cool. Any consideration for warlocks in the new group?
>>
Should my Barbarian/Assassin be a Half-Orc for staying alive and critical boost, or Bugbear for reach and mini-sneak attack?
>>
>>53243500
It should be whatever makes more story sense which sounds like aBugbear being a sneaky fuck.
>>
>>53243451
>a shallow browser game is the same as dnd dungeoncrawl
come on son
>>
>>53243491
Not really, my players discuss other classes to play should their current characters die and it's been stuff like rogues, wizards, sorcerers, druids, monks.. No warlocks.

After three of em in this campaign alone I'm a bit tired of em, so I'm glad they all seem to value other options.
>>
>>53242799
How does Jonathan Raoh sound then?
>>
>>53243500
Half-orc. Back in the old days they were apparently made for being assassins so it'd make a nice throwback.
>>
>>53243512
>>53243500
On the other hand a Half-Orc could make a good assassin in background. As tribals at least some of them would have to be skilled at ambushes and sneaking. If he was raised in the city then he could be the traditional STR-Rogue except he was just really fucking good at shanking people with his Shortsword.
>>
>>53243513
Its actually not shallow at all, it got as much options as 5e does. The only reason its not comparable is because of the real rp or story he says he doesn't want anyway.
>>
>>53243529
Not sure if it'd make it better or worse, but warlock npcs and related shenanigans actually done right might clear that bad taste out of your mouth.
>>
>>53243447
warlocks are d8 and get light armor, though.
i agree with shitty lock players, but for armor and hitdie is only a problem for bladelocks as they are sold as melee murder machines that can't fucking function coherently.

why in the name of fuck is the GOO not!smite weapon a fucking mace in a class that has no heavy armor, no other use for STR and that is entirely built around save DC disables???

why in the name of fuck is the hexblade's not!smite weapon a fucking greatsword when they CAN EVEN FUCKING USE HEX WARRIOR WITH IT.
what the fuck were they thinking...
>>
>>53243541
Half-Orcs are still pretty good Assassins, I mean they get +2d6 when using the Assassin's main ability while dual-wielding and some added toughness on a class that needs as much as it can.

The Orcish fury feat makes it even better. extra +2d6 on Assassinate once per rest and the ability to get another Sneak Attack if they use Relentless Endurance.
>>
>>53243577
>UA content
>thought
pick one
>>
>tfw too self conscious to make voices
>>
>>53243577
>why in the name of fuck is the hexblade's not!smite weapon a fucking greatsword when they CAN EVEN FUCKING USE HEX WARRIOR WITH IT.
Seriously have people still not figured it out. The idea is that you can get this ultra-super-special-smite sword but you have to give up a bit for it.

A Sword and Board Hexblade's perfectly good and because you have High Charisma you can be using your slots for casting. A Smite build needs Strength so it has lower Charisma but instead can use it's slots for damage. It's so not everyone has to use a Greatsword.

They probably should've made using Charisma on Pact Weapons just an Invocation that anyone can take and remove the stupid smite weapons.
>>
>>53243577
>warlocks are d8 and get light armor, though.
Yeah, I'm saying some of the people doing Warlocks just can't handle the other spellcasters' d6 and lack of armor (aside from draconic sorcerers).
>>
>>53243577
If you could use the supergreatsword with charisma, why would you ever use anything else? Use some sense, man.
>>
>>53243564
>warlock npcs and related shenanigans actually done right might clear that bad taste out of your mouth.
How?

>>53243584
That's pretty sweet. I wanted to play one once in a Lost Mines game but the DM forced us to just play the premades, except the Cleric because apparently he had a sheet all ready already...
>>
File: 1482449278449.png (671KB, 526x842px) Image search: [Google]
1482449278449.png
671KB, 526x842px
Best class after level 7? My character just died so I wanna try out a class thats cucked early but is fun later

We have a rogue, monk, paladin, cleric so I wanna stay away from those
>>
>>53243447

I run my Tiefling Warlock as happy to be part of the organization and doing what he can to spread their influence. Its even actually worked out in my favor a few times
>>
>>53243734
wiz
>>
>>53243734
Warlock is one of them, once they hit 9 and 11 they get pretty good.

Sorcerer will have more Sorcery points to play with.

I'd use it to make a fun multiclass though. A Barbarian/Moon Druid could be a fun one with Rage and Reckless Attack.
>>
>>53243734
any spellcaster cept vanilla sorcerer.
>>
File: IMG_20161108_223821.jpg (165KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_223821.jpg
165KB, 1152x2048px
>>53243734
What class is Sam
>>
>>53242941
None of the characters in my party even remember that opportunity attacks are a thing. The DM literally has to make their moves for them.

>It's your turn, what do you want to do?
>Uh I guess I attack
>Which enemy
>Uh this one
>You're not in range
>Uh I guess I move to him
>You would provoke an opportunity attack from the enemy beside you. Do you still want to?
>Oh, can I disengage?
>If you disengage you can't attack
>Ok I guess I'll hit the one beside me then

I'm literally the only player that uses any of my abilities in combat because I read up on how the game works before I joined into their campaign. How they even made it to level 4 I don't know.

On the bright side, my DM says that he appreciates me actually knowing how to play the game and that me being confident in what my character can do and just doing it myself (and actually taking opportunity attacks without the DM having to SAY "you can do an opportunity attack here if you want") is starting to rub off on the other players.

The other fighter in the party actually used action surge without the DM even having to remind her it was there for the first time ever, and the DM thinks it was because I joined in and started throwing all these abilities and maneuvers around left and right.
>>
>>53243666
then not make the smite's weapon a greatsword so you can use it with your fucking subclass' 1st fucking level feature. it's like being an evocation wizard and having your careful evocation feature not work with evocations, but something else for no fucking reason.
>>
>>53243447
My Half-Elf Warlock hates their patron and wants to kill them. She just uses the power she has been granted to do good and eventually kill the teacher...
>>
>>53243683
Establish patrons fucking with their warlocks, if not directly than by consequences of their pact. Also the inherent weirdness of those who willingly take up such pacts. In short, do everything the players didn't know or care to do, and it needn't be strictly a matter of meeting them as antagonists.
>>
>>53243795
what an innovative story, i'm sure no one has heard of it before...
>>
File: samWhitePridehyde.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
samWhitePridehyde.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>53243784
lawful evil ranger
>>
>>53243784
Satire bard?
>>
>>53243810
I did not say it was original.
>>
>>53243053
I just saved my druid and my bard last session with protection
>>
>>53243794
No see, they made two possible builds: The strong melee warlock with the big ass sword but less good stats overall, and the lithe charismatic supernatural fighter that hits hard with weapons in much the same way that an asswhoopin magical girl does, and for similar reason.
>>
>>53243842
it's ok, i'm unreasonably upset at the world right now.

it irks me particularly when people try to pull the edgy-but-good card, even more when people try to roleplay fucking genius level detectives and/or 'accidentally' metagame totally out of character, especially when they have shit mental stats or their character is some uneducated fuck.
>>
File: halforcbrogreentext.png (2MB, 3641x4666px) Image search: [Google]
halforcbrogreentext.png
2MB, 3641x4666px
>>53240155
it may be pretty new but i think we'll see this one around for years. it's my favorite greentext story now.
>>
File: The DM.pdf (323KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The DM.pdf
323KB, 1x1px
>>53243875
Why not just get crazy. have some fun and break the fourth wall. Get meta on the game and have your patron be the DM.
>>
>>53243423
Hey, I'm using my own setting as well. I'm finding it fun to be the DM and let my players help build the finer details of the world for me, But I swear the next game I run I am setting a hard limit on the party size. It's at 7 and it takes FOREVER for anything to get done.
>>
What are some hard adventures? Besides converted tome of horrors.
>>
File: Illithid.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Illithid.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>53243915
i attempted to play this at my last campaign, after my mind flayer mystic was rejected, but after it was rejected as well i decided i'd just roll stats in order and never have fun. i really don't find a wizard fun but it's the only thing that could possibly use 18 int at 1st level, 6 dex and 7 con has been for sure tons of fun, though.

but that patron is kind of underpowered in the end and i'd say it breaks the immersion too hard, but no one at the table really gives a fuck so EH.
>>
>>53243963
>after my mind flayer mystic was rejected, but after it was rejected as well i decided i'd just roll stats in order and never have fun

>i decided i'd just roll stats in order and never have fun.

If you don't like the group then just don't play, not everyone likes using homebrew all the time man.
>>
>>53240298
We play around 5 to 6 every week. Had the same group for 2 years now and nobody has dropped out and we very rarely miss a session, pretty wild.
>>
>>53243875
>even more when people try to roleplay fucking genius level detectives and/or 'accidentally' metagame totally out of character, especially when they have shit mental stats or their character is some uneducated fuck.

In my session today we had to solve a puzzle the DM made about "nature's order of superiority" regarding images depicting a tree, a flame, water, rocks, air, and an hourglass (time).

We got in a long debate about whether rocks were weaker than fire because rocks could be molten into magma, whether that counted as "fire," and whether heat was more of a factor than intense pressure, until our DM had to step in and inform us that our characters would absolutely not have this much knowledge of geothermal workings.

It was really funny, though, imaging our characters getting into such an extremely specific, niche discussion.
>>
>>53244181
What was the answer?
>>
>>53240692
To restate this, in a game where you have to upgrade from a +1sword to eventually a +5-10(equivalent) sword over time, an evolving weapon serves this purpose. Evolving weapons have a different purpose in a game where one weapon can serve you all game. There, evolving weapons would be more about adding options, like going from a +1 mace to the Rod of Lordly Might. There's a power upgrade, but it also has a ton of weird shit.
>>
>>53243825
He can't keep getting away with it!
>>
>>53244204

Honestly, I forget. There was a dragon statue poised to flood the room with fire if we got a wrong answer, so my (barbarian) character was blocking the hole with its flame-resistant vambraces. My party toyed with the puzzle while I tanked the full blast of fire in the event of a wrong guess, which only happened once.

If I really rack my brain for it, I think it was, from most to least superior, Time > Air > Water > Fire > Trees > Rocks
>>
Let's say you're playing a spellcaster that's right handed. Do they hold their staff in their right hand and cast spells from their left or do they do the opposite?
>>
>>53244241
Depends on how the player wants his character to cast spells I guess?
>>
>>53244233
Huh, weird, I would have guessed the angle was permanency and erosion thus: Fire < Tree < Water < Earth < Air < Time

I don't see any logic that puts rocks and time at opposite ends.
>>
>>53244250
Sure, but most people would hold a sword in their dominant hand, or pull a bow string with their dominant hand. Would a wizard cast with his dominant hand or would he use his dominant hand to stabilize himself with his staff?
>>
>>53244254

I think the point was that rock is the most "basic" element, the foundation that all other things grow from. A tree grows over and through the earth, water and air can erode it, and all that.

We were REALLY tripped up for a while because we knew fire had to be between trees and water, but couldn't figure out why rocks was so low, either. The confusion, I think, came from a failure to distinguish "rocks" from "dirt" or "mud" or "soil" or any other kind of sediment.
>>
>>53244241
I'd say left hand hold and right hand cast. Somatic components require a specific series of hand signs that are likely easier with your dominant hand plus aiming would be easier.
>>
>>53244276
If the motions are semantic components, you know damn well he's going to be dominant in that hand. However, if the semantic components are done WITH the staff then it's the other way.
>>
>>53244215
>in a game where you have to upgrade from a +1sword to eventually a +5-10(equivalent) sword over time
except that game is almost surely not 5e, bounded accuracy and all that crap. if you want a +10 weapon play dark souls or something.

even for 5e, giving out +1s is huge and magic items are NOT included in the overall balancing of the game, hence why they don't appear in the PHB. for the PHB and MM's scope of design, silvered weapons and class features are all you need.

if you are a fighter and you took archery and marksmaship, finding a finesse wombo sword of game breaking would still be much better than your carefully planned feature progression and selections, trivializing your growth as a player.

even the meekest of kobolds can be a fucking force of nature with a belt of storm giant's strength, hence why the game is not expecting them to casually find themselves into the hands of players. if someone ultimately falls into the hands of the player is because the DM required it, and if you as a DM NEED your characters to reach these class-trivializing power levels, might as well play a gestalt game or give them epic boons and shit. something that feels theirs and might not be take from them with a disarming strike, and if you need the super special snowflake weapons, it's not something that will ever remotely work for ANYONE else. we know NOTHING of your characters or your run and this shit will only work for them in that context. chances are only dms with no imagination at all might use those evolving weapons without thinking of their party comp. and fucking everything up.

so if you want advice on epic stuff for your run, don't pretend it's shit that works for anyone or much less for your own party if we know jackshit of it.
>>
>>53241673
Why though? Christ, you are a loser
>>
>>53241673
Be Shirojo Starken
>>
Hey guys, making a cleric for a bros game that's starting shortly. Was debating dwarf light cleric. Any inherent problems or suggestions? Also we get one free uncommon magic item, any ideas?
>>
Lightning Bolt or Fireball?

I'm a wizard and most of my group are melee fighters, and I'd like to limit collateral damage as much as possible.

I've been wanting Fireball for quite a while but Lightning Bolt seems safer.
>>
>>53244510
I'm sure your party would appreciate not taking fireballs to the back of the head in encounters
>>
Hey guys. So I've got a problem. I hate the combat system of D&D, and my players do as well. I feel like it is just slow and boring. We are having a great time role playing and doing story stuff, which is awesome. Then for whatever reason we need to switch over to a combat encounter, which almost feels like a different game. We go from role-playing to a tabletop miniatures game.
>>
>>53244510
Probably lightning bolt, but be wary in case your dm likes the old school style of bouncing them off of walls.
>>
>>53244523
...Don't play 5e? I'm not sure what to tell you here, combat is most of the game.
>>
>>53244523
Use theater of the mind. Be more lenient with distances and effects. Handwave stuff that is too boring. Use more interesting monsters for encounters.

Or play a game more suited to your playstyle.
>>
>>53244510
Depends. Honestly both have their uses, if you need to nuke an entire fucking area the Fireball and when you just need to hit 3 or so targets you can normally line up a Lightning Bolt well.

Personally I prefer Fireball as long as we're not in small spaces. Evokers should of course take Fireball.

>>53244525
Holy shit I miss this. If you were clever you could really ruin someone's day by getting them stuck in a bouncing Lightning Bolt.
>>
>>53244531
>>53244537
>i dont like roleplaying, i like combat
go play another game then, dnd is about roleplay
>i dont like combat, i like roleplaying
go play another game then, dnd is about combat

so which is it then, /tg/
>>
>>53244538
I always thought it was nonsensical, even if something bounced around it wouldn't be like doubling back a dozen times and hitting you again at full power.
>>
>>53244556
To be fair, it's magic. There's the acceptable explanation that the most common variety of Lightning Bolt was originally made by a guy who said "Fuck it I want it to bounce" and it was a property of the spell that got passed around.
>>
>>53244523
> I hate the combat system of D&D, and my players do as well. I feel like it is just slow and boring
Then play something less combat based?
D&D is and always has been very combat based, you build your character sheets so you have stats for combat, you gather loot and gain experience so you're better in combat, it's been built around combat since the beginning
>>
>>53244551
Eh, it's a bit of both, they collude. There's games that work far better at not being a miniatures game, but most other things don't quite "feel" like d&d. Theater of the mind can work its just a bit more difficult. But that alone might not fix the problem if the rest of the gamism is also grating.

What is it that is really wanted, here?
>>
>>53244551
Depends On The circumstances and the group in question. D&D is a game, not a monolith of culture.
>>
>>53243790
Are your friends all retards?
>>
How far do you let your players build part of your world, assuming you're doing some homebrew setting?

Like if his character is from some small town, how much of that town would you let him build?
>>
Is the Dual-Wielder feat worth it on a Barbarogue? I'm planning to go Barbarian 2, Assassin to maybe 5-7 and then Barbarian to 5 but after that no idea.

Either V.Human or Half-Orc for race.
>>
>>53242481
I'm running a crawl from Yawning Portal for my group and their dumb asses didnt use any of their starting gold for 5th level characters. They just took the starting gear options.

They're getting absolutely fucked. No one even understands how to play a dungeon crawl.
>>
>>53244658
As much as possible without interfering with the setting as it's been set out already.

Things that my players made part of my last homebrew game:
>tribes of wolf-raisers to the far north
>a monastery founded by monks who represented each of the four seasons
>mysterious fey being some of the creators of the world
>the island those fey beings now reside on
>ancient dragon looking over dragonborn tribes
>the nine hells influencing military conflicts
>a continent across the sea controlled by giants

And that's just the start of it. The back half of that campaign was built entirely on stuff they had come up with for their character backgrounds.
>>
>>53244658
As much as I as dm will agree to, everything needs take my guidelines into consideration and be cleared with me before setting it in stone.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10 how tired are you after you're done playing dnd? I'd say it's a hard 10 for me. I DM and sleep almost as soon as we're finished
>>
>>53244736
As a player, usually 4. I'm always the guy at the end who says "I can go longer if you'd like to"
As a DM I usually want to sleep right after
>>
>>53244698
Don't start them at the entrance, start them at a near by town. Have some NPC task them with mapping the dungeon to give them a real purpose to explore. Have this NPC stress the dangers of the dungeon they are going to, and that they should gear up, as they may not be able to return to town until their task is complete. Then give them a bit of time with the PHB.
>>
>>53241430
Dam anon who shat in your cornflakes? I mean fuck a dude dosent like your preferred edition and hes satan spawn? I mean hell its not even an unreasonable thing. If one wants to play anything its unfortunately going to be 5e 98% of the time. And that can suck, especially for those who may not like the system. So grow the fuck up cunt.
>>
About to do a 5e gestalt campaign with two players, what should we run besides the Tome of horror.
>>
>>53244686
Strength based? With most of your damage coming from rage damage and sneak attack, your off weapon being a larger one-handed instead of just a dagger matters less. +2 Dex is probably better if you want that AC, as it'll effect skills. Maybe if you're using medium armor and are at that dex cap, the balance swings the other way.
>>
>>53244551
both or bust.
playing dnd without the roleplaying is equally as bad as playing dnd without the combat, and you are best off finding another game if you can't enjoy both.
some players will like one more than the other, but you need to find a subtle balance between both of them.
>>
>>53244916
Well there's solutions in the realm of reengineering the game itself, but that's not an easy thing to get right.
>>
>>53244916
how do you explain then that you can play dnd perfectly fine without any roleplaying, but if you ignore the system and combat rules you can't play it at all anymore, instead ending up with a CYOA told by one guy
roleplaying is an added flavor on top of an already working game, not an integral part of the system itself
not saying roleplaying is bad but if you think it's integral to play dnd you're simply wrong

alignments and languages and other factors a lot of people consider "rp elements" were originally intended as gameplay elements
i.e. not being able to speak to certain npcs, provoking battle instead of trading
being unable to ally or interact with an evil/good npc if your alignment doesn't match his

i put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
>>53244966
Fuck off slim.
>>
How good is the Artificer, /5eg/?

Not the Wizard school, I mean the class.

Getting a golem bodyguard seems pretty neat.
>>
>>53245003
Int/Dex focused magical skillmonkey class, but support rather than illusions. The extra damage from class features in either archetype scale like a Rogue's Sneak Attack dice. The best thing about them is the Spell Infusion ability you get at 4th, because it lets your Fighters and Monks do something with their Concentration that they wouldn't normally be able to.

They're fine, not amazing, but a decent class. 7/10.
>>
I get a rare magic item, what would be better for a weapon + shield dueling pally: flametounge or sun blade?

This is for a treachery paladin. We rarely fight undead
>>
>>53244807
You are literally satan spawn. What shit systems do you like?
>>
>>53245029
Alchemist or Gunsmith?
>>
please i just want to play
someone play
>>
Is there any way to get weapon proficiency via backgrounds?
>>
>>53245060
Personally I like Gunsmith because I have a raging nerd-on for magitech firearms.

Alchemist might provide a little more utility at early levels.
>>
What's the best class for a Kobold?

What's the most fun class for a Kobold?
>>
>>53245003
Use that one homebrews one. Feels more artificer than the official one. I'm on mobile so I can't post it, but you should be able to find it by googled "artificer v3.4"
>>
>>53245157
Ask your DM nicely if your human fighter can use a glaive because he trained under a skilled show-fighter in a traveling circus.

Basically just justify why your character would know the specific weapon you're going for, and reasonable DMs will allow it if you're doing it more for flavor and less for being a munchkin.
>>
>>53245190
Best would probably be a rogue or ranger or monk, mobile things that like Dexterity, don't care about strength, and get bonuses from being able to move around the battlefield a lot.

Most fun is probably Paladin; a well-played Kobold that not only acts big but hits hard is a lot of fun, and Kobolds are prideful enough to think they're basically miniature dragons, so it makes sense as long as you make them actually act like paladins.
>>
>>53242643
>6-7 man parties
Running a 6 man right now and it's not so bad as a DM. I've learned to scale things pretty well.

For me, it was because I ran our game on roll20 and Teamspeak with my group of friends and they got really into watching our last campaign. Everyone wanted to play. I actually had to turn two of them down because 8 would've been too fucking unmanageable.

To be honest, it's been going great so far. The larger party size has created a good bit of drama between the player characters as personalities clash. They often disagree on a course of action and it makes my job as a DM pretty easy as I sit back and watch the fireworks. It's actually led them into quite a bit of character development with much less input on my part than would've normally been required.
>>
>>53240298
Our group has been for about 6 weeks consistently having 11 hour sessions. We're all filthy students so we have the time to, but it's been pretty great.
>>
>>53244736
Once we finish I crash completely. I DM but most of my players are tired too.
>>
>>53245319
Student/NEET 10+ hour sessions. Feels filthy, man.
>>
>>53245280
Fighters can use glaives anyway
>>
>>53245363
Whoops, you're right
The point remains
>>
>>53245157
What do you want
>>
How would ya'll stat a Falchion?

One of my player's wants to play a Calishite dervish type, and wants to use a Falchion.

My is to just use longsword stats, but he made the point of the Falchion having 2d4 damage in 3e.
>>
>>53245388
Just asking in general. Simple weapons are boring as fuck. Sorcerer with longsword perhaps.
>>
>>53245402
5e isn't 3e
I would either go with Longsword stats, or 1d8 with Finesse or something.
>>
>>53245421
Nah, finesse is out of question, a Falchion is a heavy fucking blade, like a big machete.

Probably longsword is fine. It's versatile too.
>>
>>53245411
You can either take the Weapon Master Feat, multiclass, or choose a race which gives you weapon proficiency like elves, hobgoblins or variant half-elf choosing elf weapon training
>>
>When you successfully grapple a creature or escape a grapple, you may make a single attack with a short sword as a bonus action. Additionally, whenever a creature fails to escape a grapple with you, you may make a single attack with a short sword as a
reaction.

My DM has a bunch of weapon rules from some 3rd party thing, I should go V.Human Barbarogue with the Grappler feat right? Or should I drop Barbarian and just have a 14 in STR?
>>
How would you run a game using Prometheus as the premise?
>>
>>53245649
make it shit and full of plotholes
>>
>>53245751
Hey man, the movie was pretty good. Dumb but good.
>>
>>53245772
>>53245751
>>53245649
>tfw you assumed greek myth instead of Alien prequel
>>
>>53245649
Giant rolling boulder, but not in a corridor, just in the open. Should be pretty trivial.
>>
>>53245846
Lolol.
>>
File: distressed child.jpg (219KB, 1920x1880px) Image search: [Google]
distressed child.jpg
219KB, 1920x1880px
>mfw Evil campaigns sound interesting, but thinking about playing an evil character makes me feel like an asshole
>>
>>53245883
That's because you're a good person.
>>
>>53245649
Being him or rescuing him?

Either way works, I've considered running a high-level campaign about stealing fire from gods before. Just never gotten around to it
>>
>>53245883
The way I play evil characters is to be uncaring in the face of a personal goal

It's not that you want to see people suffer, it's just that if they must suffer for you to get what you want, so be it.

Stil makes you feel a bit like an asshole, but as long as you never take your eyes off of your goal, it should make it a bit easier
>>
>>53242601
I still want to run an encounter where the PCs resort to torches, bonfires, cliffs, grabs and shoves to handle an "immune to weapons" enemy with no magic weapons.
>>
>>53242683
The thing is, if it's a two-handed weapon, you can hold it in one hand while you cast. If it's one-handed, you can stick it in the ground or toss it in the air (drop it), cast whatever then pick it back up or catch it, depending on how stylist you are and what you're wielding. That's only a problem when there's no ground to drop things on.
>>
>>53243634
Except it's not special, it's essential, it should not require compromise.

They made Pact of the Blade. Many fell in love with it. It was an empty promise. The fix needs to be total, and I'm sure that when Hexblade hits a book we'll see Cursebringer errata'd to work with Hex Warrior. That should be the advantage of the Hexblade smite weapon, that it can break the rule.

>remove the smite weapons
Never. That was the most inspired part of the subclass, kicking the teeth in of paladin multiclass dependency.
>>
>>53243447
Yes, your GOO-patron isn't aware you exist. Yet. Do you want them to find out? No? Then keep your fucking pact.

I usually flavor GOO warlocks as having to follow certain esoteric procedures lest their Patrons catch on/wake up, and these procedures don't do a terribly great job of keeping the warlock completely untainted.
>>
>>53240212
It would definitely make them better.

>>53240298
About 5 hours. It never seems enough.

>>53240852
Deliver/smuggle shady stuff, kidnap someone, intimidate a merchant, waylay a caravan, fuck some competitors up.
Enforce honor among thieves if you don't want everything to fall apart by the third session.

>>53241504
There's a gamefinder thread senpai
>>
Would it be ok if I storytime in 5e general threads? or wait for some storytime threads?

I don't know if ppl here would be interested in the tale of Firelord the dragonborn, the gladiator who owned his own freedom and then became an eldritch knight

i hope i won't make you cry, it can develop feels
>>
>>53246379
Go ahead dude.
>>
>>53246379
Might as well. Thread is always pretty dead around these hours
>>
>>53240318
Not very.
Buisnesses tend to stay within the family so they might have been a family of spies, thieves etc. who practiced the martial arts for their work.
>>
>>53246379
>gladiator slave
>named Firelord
Your story is already shit, but proceed.
>>
>>53246434
desu i'm really bad at naming, so I gave him that name because he finished his foes at the battlefield with his fiery breath.
was my first ever D&D character, and oh so loved.

>>53246394
>>53246392
I will need my notes at home but I can start with the intro
>>
>>53245319
Hell yea, nothing better than a full sunday of d&d
>>
>>53240135
Why isn't the players handbook in the treasure trove? I can't find any of the books there now.
>>
>>53246616
>>53246616
Jokes on you, it's nearly Tuesday here.
>>
>>53240298
4 hours. Only go longer if there's some big boss fight.
>>
>>53246686
Trove>Rulebooks>Core
It's there.
>>
>>53246715
There is no folder named rulebooks. I got CCC, Epics, seasons 0-7 or so, then third party.
>>
>>53246748
>>
File: nigga u wat.jpg (43KB, 860x531px) Image search: [Google]
nigga u wat.jpg
43KB, 860x531px
>>53246748
Are you using the MEGA browser extension?
>>
>>53246766
Apparently on mobile all I can access is adventures league. My bad. I'll figure something else out.
>>
>>53246780
See if this works, cuckie
mega:#F!oHwklCYb!dg1-Wu9941X8XuBVJ_JgIQ
>>
>>53247108
New thread.
>>
>>53246503
>>53246434
>>53246420
>>53246394
>>53246392
>>53246379

>Grow up as a slave, owned by the gladiator arena of the city-state of Tharnissa.
>Never know who my parents are, I just know I was born there.
>Closest thing to a father I have is an old gladiator dragonborn, who teaches me to be strong if I am to survive this harsh life and also taught me draconic.
>Train since young with all weapons and armors I can, to be sure I will make it to adulthood.
>One day the dragonborn who was teaching me died in the arena. Guess I have to take care of my own.
>Kill my first man at age 13, in a tough, dirty fight. When he was down, I finished him with my fire breath, which I guess the public loved because they were shouting and screaming loudly. The host then called me the "Lord of Fire! Firelord!!!"
>Managed to kill a bear in the arena at age 15.
>By age 18 I have become really good at being a gladiator, and have won enough gold to purchase my own freedom. But I have never known another life, and have become adicted to the crowd cheering my name; so I keep on being a gladiator. Hell, the pay was good.
>A year later I finally buy my own freedom, and start visiting the city, and started living in an Inn called "The Brawling Troll". The innkeeper was a nice young lady who inherited the establishment. We became friends and slowly became close.
>At some point I realize that there is more to the world than killing people for money, and the bards were always singing about mighty deeds in a mighty world, so I decided it was time for me to start making my own path.
>On a notice board I see that the Duke of Therinburg from the second Berinthian Empire who is looking for "adventurers looking for work. Good pay", so I start making my way.
>I purchase a proper chainmail, a greatsword and some axes before leaving.
>After some time travelling to Therinburg I lodge at an Inn in a small vilage on the way. In there I meet a Halfling with mutton chops, a Dwarf Bard and a naked gnome.
>>
>>53246392
>>53246394
>>53246434
I posted here but I see a new thread is on so I also posted there. I don't know how to link to replies from another thread though.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.