[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in need of your wisdom, /tg/. It's been a few thousand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

I am in need of your wisdom, /tg/.

It's been a few thousand years and entombed mummy of ancient times(standard D&D powers) had her slumber disturbed by a schoolgirl.

How would mummified undead priest from 4k years ago look upon modern schoolgirl?

Chill touch, Create undead? Or something different? More inovative?

thanks
>>
Update: Inb4 muh fetish and stuff ... I am DM-ing for a group of not-Indiana-Joneses, who paid a few coppers to a local schoolgirl to investigate a specific room in a tomb. Yeah, not entirely good party.
>>
>>53230828
Assuming ancient egyptian, probably wonder why she's dressed so conservatively.
Then assume she's a tomb robber and murder her
>>
>>53231283

Assuming ancient egyptian, probably wonder why she's dressed so conservatively.
Then assume she's a tomb robber and murder her.

This. Splendid. Could you elaborate a bit on "dressed conservatively"?
>>
>>53230828

When other cultures stumbles upon one another I always think back to the incredible jorney of Mary Bryant and then the British empire confronts the Aborigines. "You there, drop your pants, I believe they think we are women!"
>>
>>53230828
>How would mummified undead priest from 4k years ago look upon modern schoolgirl?
I'm sure there is anime or manga like that. It sounds like something Japs would create.
>>
>>53231437
Well I'm not really into japanese fetishes. My initial instinct is kill the girl, raise her as zombie. But it could be also an interesting RP encounter.
>>
>>53231456
>>53231339
>>53230861
>>53230828
>namefagging
>>
>>53231478
fine. happy.
>>
>>53230828
How does the priest look at being disturbed?
>>
>>53231814
OP here (no namefagging).

Well he was a major proponent of Non-Egyptian religion in his time, controler of mighty divine powers. Imagine a powerful priest who got entombed in Amonkhet(mtg) setting and got awakened in 1930' Middle East.
>>
>>53231339
>Could you elaborate a bit on "dressed conservatively"?
In ancient egypt clothing was typically worn more as an accessory than to cover anything, people being naked or mostly naked in public was the norm. Any ancient egyptian encountering a modern person would be surprised by how much clothing we wear in much the same we we'd react to someone painting their entire body
>>
>>53231976
OP here.

Top tier explanation. Love it.
>>
>>53231990
Namefagging is fine when you need to distinguish yourself as the OP. It's less invasive than saying 'OP here' every post. Ignore captain autism up there.
>>
>>53230828
>the school girl is actually his many times distant descendent.
>The mummy, senses this because mummy magic, abducts her and tries to train her in the family business.
>Several years later the world is invaded by the undead bodies and spirits of long dead Egyptians.
>The army is lead by the mummy priest and a mostly naked vaguely Egyptian looking woman.
>>
>>53230828

I... I dunno. This has some many variables that you can't really say anything.

Is the mummy just pissed that her slumber was interrumpted?
Maybe he's pissed that all these muh land of death shit didn't go right, instead?

Or instead he's happy that in the end he DID become immortal?

Hell, does it happen in a tomb? In a museum?

>>53231976

I can see him going "damn semites and their bullshit bigotism"
>>
>>53232121
OP here.

It happens in an tomb in the desert.
>>
>>53232139
Wouldn't that majorly depend on the personality of the mummy in question?

At the minimum I see it questioning the schoolgirl at length, determining if she's been sent at the whim of grave-robbers, and trying to get an idea of how long they've been in their tomb. Probably majorly irritated at their spirit is no longer in paradise with all their loved ones.
>>
>>53234394
Very good point. I'm off now for a couple of hours, but I did think of mummy as highly intelligent and religious. Its aspects may be alien, but shaping it beyond "kills, raises dead" is a really cool thing IMO.
>>
>>53231976
>In ancient egypt clothing was typically worn more as an accessory than to cover anything, people being naked or mostly naked in public was the norm.

Can you provide a source for this?
>>
>>53230828
well if its the mummified remains of some ancient ruler it might not consider a child worthy of its attention, let alone dignify a schoolgirl with its prescence, i'd imagine it leave her alone, or maybe chat to her, after all 1,0000s of years of sleep it might want to stretch its legs or have a chat first - but the mummy would be high, cold, haughty, supiuouer, arrogant, etc when dealing with the little girl
>>
>>53230828
I'd have him take her along his horrid ventures as a communicator between him and the populace. Maybe make her connected to him mentally like a vassal
>>
>>53231501
https://youtu.be/Sdr3cpqQsSY
>>
>>53235362
This is an actual ancient Egyptian dress that was found in a tomb. It's literally just a mesh made of strings of beads.
>>
File: EgyptWomen2.jpg (135KB, 680x469px) Image search: [Google]
EgyptWomen2.jpg
135KB, 680x469px
>>53235362
>>53239420
All the ancient Egyptian artwork also has their women half or entirely naked.
>>
>>53230828
>>53230861
>>53231456
>>53231846
>>53232087

>mummies are evil necromancers
>mummies would rise at all, despite being meant as a way to pass into the afterlife
>paying a schoolgirl do enter a creepy tomb and then going "it's not fetish fuel I swear abloobloobloo"
>your DM allowing this retarded shit to happen
>non-Egyptian religion
>Middle East

This has got to be the shittiest thread on /tg/ right now.
>>
>>53240305
>>53239420
Wtf I like egyptians now
>>
>>53239420
Sensual.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.