[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your last D&D party is transported to the modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>your last D&D party is transported to the modern day
What happens?
>>
>>53226424
I paladin the shit out this new holy land
>>
>>53226424
My war domain cleric begins jacking off to tanks instantly. Because concepts of tanks and bombers was his divine revelation. To make a mobile metal construction with cannon and magical engine, plus huge crossbows here and there, pair of alchemical firethrowers and some thick-ass front armor and ram to charge shit.
>>
D&D is shit, I don't play that garbage.
>>
>>53226424
Summon monsters or buff ourselves to become immune to non magical damage. Rule the world as horrible tyrants.
>>
>>53226424
I honestly can't remember my last D&D party.
>>
>>53226424
Every member of my party used magic in some variety. Now they can't. All of them lose their shit until the druid gets them to calm down. The rest of the campaign is a comedic slice of life about a gang of fish out of water trying to adjust to life in our world and hopefully find a way home. They're helped along by cute college aged npc quest giver. They never get a second season.
>>
>>53226424
The US or Russian government begin cloning Lizardmen. Who I have proven conclusively are the optimal combat creature, if vaguely retarded.
>>
>>53227336
>I honestly can't remember my last D&D party.
Then why reply
>>
Fighter learns that there isn't such a thing as a city watch. Figures out what a gun is and never goes back - probably joins a suburban police department or gets picked up by a CTU.

Paladin continues to be as socially maladjusted as ever. After learning her religion doesn't exist, starts a cult that commits righteous arson. Probably burns herself to death.

Bard becomes a celebrity actor and comedian.

Monk becomes one of those medieval-weapons-obsessed YouTube uploaders. Probably goes off the deep end looking for a worthy opponent and gets shot.

Ranger tries to run with modern-day criminals. Immediately gets shot.

Sorcerer rapidly grows fond of modern society; does the reasonable thing in attempting to become the suzerain of creation. Also shot.
>>
>>53226424
Wizard takes over the world
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.