[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 574
Thread images: 107

File: Travellers Tale 1.5.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Travellers Tale 1.5.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
Previous thread: >>53218949
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>53225517
>>
File: Traveller Character Template 3.png (55KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Traveller Character Template 3.png
55KB, 1280x700px
>>53225524
>>
File: Urban Unease CYOA v1.jpg (8MB, 1600x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Urban Unease CYOA v1.jpg
8MB, 1600x10000px
>>
File: Ship 1.04.jpg (3MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
Ship 1.04.jpg
3MB, 1200x9300px
>>
File: Ship dlc.jpg (4MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
Ship dlc.jpg
4MB, 1200x9300px
>>53225559
>>
Anyone have a prison cyoa?
>>
File: Autism Prison.png (4MB, 1400x6508px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Prison.png
4MB, 1400x6508px
>>53225662
>>
File: Lavender.pdf (443KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Lavender.pdf
443KB, 1x1px
>>
File: Arcetypes.png (6MB, 2200x5288px) Image search: [Google]
Arcetypes.png
6MB, 2200x5288px
W.I.P. of my post-apoc C.Y.O.A. part 2; choosing your character archetype.

Any feedback welcome!
>>
File: d41sbgi.jpg (229KB, 756x1056px) Image search: [Google]
d41sbgi.jpg
229KB, 756x1056px
>>53225701

Made a major update for my sexy Sorceress build. Basically small tweaks to give points so she can take the Bonded Bride option and have a Succubus servant.

Amnysa, Plaything of the Dark Gods, Empress of the Forgotten Realms

Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Plush (x3)

Shape
>Enticing

Chest
>Gifted

Influences
>Quasicosmic

Face
>Regal
>Chakra Eye
lavender stone embedded in forhead
>Elder Gaze
blazing crimson eyes

Flourishes
>Rare hunger
Succubus milk
>Godly Cleanliness
>Lernaean Hymen
>Lactation (Bountiful)
>Dependent
>Gate to Ecstasy x2 w/ Plush x3 each
>Commanding Mien

Strategy
>Brooding
occassionally lays an egg, usually used for sacrifices or magical components

Dowry
>Title x2
>Lavender Grimoire
>Crimson Manual
>Primordial Woad
>Abyssal Ink
>Celestial Charms
>Argent Spark
>Argent Blaze
>Rite of World Stepping
>Regal Array
>Filthy Lucre

Bonds
>Knights-in-Crimson
>The Barred One
>Conjugal Visits
>Unclean Spawn
>Bonded Bride
>Ascending

Stigmata
>Stigma of the Starving Gambler

Ambition
>Castellan of the Cosmos
>Conquering Crusader

Pedigree 0
Status 8
Allure 8
>>
File: 1493523895700.jpg (5MB, 1800x7060px) Image search: [Google]
1493523895700.jpg
5MB, 1800x7060px
I figure that this could use a posting.
>>
File: 189738879.jpg (989KB, 3675x2140px) Image search: [Google]
189738879.jpg
989KB, 3675x2140px
>>53225736

Amnysa always wanted to be a sorceress. She read many books and spent countless hours on the internet researching magic and the occult. After years of failure, she was contacted by the Dark God Teiatat's minion The Eunuch. And he had an offer for her. This is exactly the sort of opportunity Amnysa had been searching for...or so she thought. Teiatat would provide her with all the power and magic she desired, but as his "Bride" she had a job to perform. Amnysa could have her magical lab in the forgotten realm of a long dead God, but from this base of operations she was to be sent to periodically across the cosmos to serve Court Sorceress, Advisor, Governor, or General to all manner of Dark Lords and Mistresses. Her charge being to use her impressive array of powers granted by Teiatat to further the goals of those who would serve Teiatat's will and spread his influence.
But this was not all there was to the deal. As a servant to the Lavender Throne, Amnysa was also to be subject to her Master's perverse whims. Having been granted a new body that epitomized the sexy dark seductress trope, beyond anything Amnysa could have ever hoped for, Tiatat saw the opportunity to put it to good use and to keep the power hungry and magically potent sorceress in her place. In addition to her other duties, from time to time Amnysa would be sent as an Emissary to the unfathomably powerful eldritch Gods, sealed away in their alien and chaotic dimensions. These creatures have no need for advisers and servants such as Amnysa, but occassioanlly desire the use of a such a beautiful plaything and are willing to trade in powerful magic and forbidden knowledge for it. Thus Amnysa's new life became one of magic, exploration, adventure and wonder, but also of servitude, humiliation and loss with no knowing which each new millenia might bring.
>>
>>53225754

To serve Amnysa is to suffer under the haughty, demanding and sadistic power of a cruel woman driven by lust for power and desire to dominate all around her until such time as you cease to be useful or entertaining. To be served by Amnysa is to be doted on and kowtowed fanatically to by a servile wretch who respects only power and will fanatically follow any command so long as you're clearly stronger than her. But her desire is power and her mind full of deceipt. To fail at objectives or lose Teiatat's favour is to invite the plotting wrath of Teiatat's "gift".
Amnysa may suffer much in her exploits, but she somehow always manages to escape unscathed, as though Teiatat delight's in her misadventures.
>>
>>53225771

Her bonded bride Succubus.

Niras, Slave of the Wandering Sorceress

Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Cilia
>Lumen
>Plush (x3)

Shape
>Broodmother

Chest
>Cursed

Influences
>Pseudodevascent
>Metapsychological

Face
>Seductive

Flourishes
>Rare hunger
ejaculate of magical beings
>Godly Cleanliness
>Lactation (Bountiful)
>Nurturing
>Gate to Ecstasy x2 w/ Plush x2 each
mouth, rear

Strategy
>Cultivation
>Rapid Maturation

Specialization
>Multitudinous
>Monarch

Dowry
>Title (1)
>True Name
>Lavender Grimoire
>Nuptial Torc
>Primordial Woad
>Abyssal Ink
>Celestial Charms
>Rite of World Stepping
>Seductive Array

Bonds
>Sensual Ritualists
>Prime Mate
>The Barred One
>Conjugal Visits
>Bonded Bride
>Descending

Urges
>Mating Dance
>Throne's Shadow
>Cerebral Recurve

Pedigree 7
Status 0
Allure 10

Niras is a Succubus given to Amnysa as a servant. Her powers of seduction and ability to produce entire armies of offspring quickly make her immensely valuable to Amnysa's exploits, not to mention that she's a source of the Succubus milk Amnysa requires to replenish her magic. Her desires are similar to those of other succubi, making her a very willing follower of Amnysa. Amnysa also holds power over Niras through her nuptial torc and knowledge of her True Name, making her consent unnecessary.
>>
>>53225723
I understand not wanting barbarians to take science related perks, but barbarians prattling on about applied physics or astronomy is fucking dope.
>>
What CYOA genre is overdone in your opinion?
>>
>>53225723
I like the general humorousness post-apocalyptic thing you've got going. Almost stopped reading at "Last Action Hero" because there's no point to know anything else.

I would suggest in titles, like for instance "Last Action Hero" to follow the conventional capitalization just because it looks a little odd.

There's something really weird with the font when I open the image, like for some reason the lettering looks really jagged, but I have no clue if that's just my retarded computer.
>>
>>53225805
>I, Gorgoth the Unbidden, have found the implications of the Quantum Zeno Effect to be highly unsettling. Let us move onto issues of a socioeconomic nature.
>>
>>53225832
I think the default answer is waifu ones because they're the most common, but I don't think anything is overdone. Though instead I would argue there are CYOA genres I would rather see, rather than see less of others.
>>
File: SCP CYOA.jpg (5MB, 1600x8474px) Image search: [Google]
SCP CYOA.jpg
5MB, 1600x8474px
>>
>>53225863
Skulldoom Murderpocalypse M.D.

Doctor of paleontology and decapitation.
>>
>>53225832
not a genre, but I don't like when CYOAs are spread through 50 different files.
>>
File: dreamgenie1fixed.jpg (4MB, 1280x6343px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie1fixed.jpg
4MB, 1280x6343px
Hopefully fixed most of the issues raised in the last thread. PCP is back down to 25, DG back to 12, Crystal Ball has an added restriction to make it less broken. Until I manage to fix my writing mistake, I think this is pretty much done for now. Thank you all for the feedback.
>>
>>53225675
fucking edgelords.
>>
File: dreamgenie2fixed.jpg (4MB, 1280x7529px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie2fixed.jpg
4MB, 1280x7529px
>>53225953
>>
>>53225953
>>53226003
Where's the rest?
>>
File: dreamgenie3fixed.jpg (4MB, 1280x7217px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie3fixed.jpg
4MB, 1280x7217px
>>53226003
>>
File: dreamgenie4fixed.jpg (2MB, 1280x4534px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie4fixed.jpg
2MB, 1280x4534px
>>53226059
>>
So whats the word on the latest Worm update? Is it out yet? I saw the author saying it was nearly done a few threads back
>>
>>53225753
Someone who knows RWBY better than I do: Is 'alchemy' a viable Semblance?
I was thinking it'd use Aura to bind 'potent' materials together, harnessing their power to create thematically related not!magical consumables like potions and creams.
From what I gather, it's different enough from the existing abilities that it might not be viable, but I'm not exactly sure why or why not.

Similarly, what about an 'enchantment' Semblance that by itself can only give (ablative) Aura protection to objects, but can use Dust to add simple (temporary) elemental effects?
>>
>>53226150
Semblances are weird, man. They're run the gambit of super speed to summoning your fallen enemies to getting stronger the more damage you take to shadow clones to giving other people bad luck. There's not really any rhyme or reason, so something like what you're saying should be fine.
>>
>>53226257
They*
>>
>>53226257
Though we do know from Qrow's comment about his Semblance not being like most that passive always-on abilities are rare. Semblance are usually something you can activate and deactivate, not just a state of being.
>>
File: Vampire King.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire King.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>
What's the comfiest thing you can think of?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-348

Here's my proposition.
>>
>>53226503
Cuddling with the love of your life as a thunderstorm rages outside while watching television.
>>
>>53225559
>AI uplift
I mean, it's better than having a copy of me on the ship, and it might kinda help with accepting everyone I know an love is gone.

>Exploration
Let's just see the sights and be comfy.

>Bath
The description itself makes me relax.

>Catalogue
Just enough choice for me.

>Kuudere
I was thinking deredere, but with my captain's bath...

>Major body shift
Who doesn't want to be a cute girl?

>MMO focus
Might make me a little less lonely with more than one person to talk to.

>Ship grown
Fresh is best.

>Ship only network
Better get used to the map if we're gonna be exploring.

>Ship
The most human one of them all. (Excluding memory, but I don't have anyone I can't let go of.)

All I want is a world where I can just be a little happier, feel a little better about myself. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>53226257
>>53226265
Well, some basic looking around found a few more rules (no bodily transformations, no protection without Aura use, no known sensory powers, effects are usually scientifically based), so I was wondering if there were any others that I didn't know about.

>>53226414
Well, I figured that my Semblances would be sort of active, requiring conscious effort (and Aura drain) to apply; the results would just persist until expended.
>>
File: Power Armor CYOA.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Power Armor CYOA.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>>
Does anybody on /tg/ still play the Magical Girl/ Jojo CYOAs? Are there groups for these?
>>
>>53225544

holy fucking shit I remember these threads, thanks for making this cyoa dude.

>Art Deco
>Lower floors

>Blockbuster LLC
>Gunrunners Depot
>Irregular Grocery
>The Pawn Shop

>Painters Memento
>Watchful Moose
>Veteran's Pillowcase
>Amazon Tandem
>Local Channels
>Vending Machine

>Girl Behind the Door
>Veteran Kowallski
>Bearded Chronicler
>Marxist Mice
>Noire Radio Host
>Painter's Apprentice
>The Changeling
>Yard Spider's Nest
>Hallway Wanderer
>The Gardener

>The Stairwell Window
>Hallway Balloons
>The Stairs to the End
>Bashful Haunt
>Outdoor Courtyard
>The Infinity Line
>The Night Fair
>Unremarkable Jack
>Open Door Day

>Tennant Guidelines
>Phantom Passenger
>Man in the Fancy Suit
>>
>>53225953
use this >>53225724 to get immortality with 7 points to spend on bonus bottles.

7 bottles, 0 extra points in each.

All Dominant Ifrits. All have minor shapeshifting through Perfume Bottle vessel (Itty Bitty).

All Magical Girlfriends. All have Loving Heart and Magical Realm.
4 have Djinn-Ja. They follow me around as bodyguards.
3 have World Atlas, covering each other's downtime.

>Weird Science
>body sort of irrelevant because they're shapeshifters
>flexible, collar heels
>they all have Maid and Modest, each have a unique third outfit.
>They all have Ruler, Courtesan, and Warrior. They each have different skills otherwise
>>
File: 207169368.jpg (13KB, 207x160px) Image search: [Google]
207169368.jpg
13KB, 207x160px
>>53226527
>you will never know this feel
>>
>>53226625
Limit one bonus bottle
>>
>>53226634
oh, I didn't see that.

So one bottle with 5 starter points.
Itty Bitty +4
Magical Realm
Loving Heart
Djinn-Ja
Illusionary Copy
World Atlas
>>
>>53225736
>>53225754
>>53225771
>>53225782
L-Lewd.
>>
>>53226067
Holy shit, Broken Facade took me by surprise. Not sure what to make of that.
>>
>>53226755
I like it because it shows the CYOA is aware that its a CYOA.
>>
>>53226772
That's Deep, man.
>>
Are CYOAs primarily a narrative medium or a visual one?
>>
>>53226772
I took it to mean that the "genie" is more along the lines of "eldrich abomination" or possibly a Lotus Eater Machine, actually.
>>
>>53226799
Narrative, a CYOA without pictures can be a success. But a CYOA without a narrative is a pointless roll-game.
>>
>>53225544
So who are the council members?
>>
>>53226829
Maybe like an apartment council that handles renovations and shit?
>>
>>53226844
I thought maybe it was like a high council that rules the apartment and makes rules or something.
>>
>>53226799
narrative, but I think more specifically choice based. Like if the choices aren't interesting/interactive it doesn't matter if you can write well, your not utilizing the medium right. Good lore is great but I think it needs to be backed up by choices that make me feel a part of the game
>>
>>53226859
Do you have any examples of a CYOA that is interesting to read but isn't interesting to play? Maybe like >>53225544 where the whole thing feels more like a wiki for a setting?
>>
/r/ing the Blame! cyoa.
>>
>>53226869
Urban Unease was pretty fun to make a build for though. Most CYOAs aren't really "playable" honestly. You make a build and then anything from there is just using your imagination.
>>
File: the village.jpg (5MB, 1400x8215px) Image search: [Google]
the village.jpg
5MB, 1400x8215px
>>53226869
For the most part nothing too egregious, I think most authors are pretty smart, especially in this regard, though I hate making builds for Eternal Rising because it's so complex and poorly explained how certain rules for points work that it triggers my autism, and I feel like the choices of derelict station don't properly convey the coolness of the setting,

>Urban Unease
I'm not a huge fan of that as a setting unfortunately, though I blame this on the author making such a cool but similar CYOA that did it, in my opinion, several times better. Pic related
>>
>>53225953
You should be proud of your accomplishment...humble but proud. You've made a cyoa, your first one, and it has garnered a ton of attention because people like it and want to see it be as great as it can be. That is far more then most every other author gets.
>>
File: Blame! Cyoa.png (1MB, 2230x3800px) Image search: [Google]
Blame! Cyoa.png
1MB, 2230x3800px
>>53226912
This one?
>>
>>53225876
Where's the last option?
>>
File: 1494653068652.pdf (662KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1494653068652.pdf
662KB, 1x1px
>>53226589
Reposting mine.

>「Blood Count」
Blood Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Manipulation
Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: E
Learning: A

Gonna be using it as living armor and weapons. It inherently has about 2 pints of "faux-blood" that appears with by itself, but by allowing it to draw out and use my own blood it can get more powerful.
Since it can learn it can automatically defend me as well as tell me what to do in order to gain the upper hand after it fights for a while to analyze. It's speed helps it defend, as well as allow me to move faster. Power and Durability to make me a Juggernaut of doom.

>BroJo
Fabulous as Fuck
Plot Armor
Do you even pose?

>Original Universe Modern Day
I was with JoJo when we woke up strapped to tables. We had been kidnapped by some paranormal society that wanted to learn and duplicate the power of stands.
After we broke out with some kickass fighting we partnered up to protect fellow stand users and destroy the society.
>>
>>53226985
It's been [REDACTED]
>>
>>53226977
Yes, thank you.
>>
>>53226966
Village is good but Urban Unease is far better.
>>
>>53226990
Ah, that was fun. We had enough for the basics of a whole new season/part. We even had one Villain of the Week build.
>>
File: monstergirl_waifu.png (5MB, 1600x3100px) Image search: [Google]
monstergirl_waifu.png
5MB, 1600x3100px
>>
File: GFD_cyoa.png (3MB, 1200x3430px) Image search: [Google]
GFD_cyoa.png
3MB, 1200x3430px
>>
File: GFD or I do have alcoholism.jpg (8MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
GFD or I do have alcoholism.jpg
8MB, 1400x10000px
>>
File: fujoshi SMASH.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi SMASH.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE IN A HUSBANDO CYOA
>>
>>53227034
I think this is the general opinion between the two, though I'm a little curious why. Care to explain what if anything in particular really stood out that you enjoy more about it?
>>
>>53226869
>to play
what does that even mean for a CYOA
>>
File: Swag.jpg (99KB, 628x543px) Image search: [Google]
Swag.jpg
99KB, 628x543px
>>53227075
Husbandos (Female)
>>
>>53227075
An unreasonable amount of swordfighter, with allusions to "swordfighting".
>>
File: And turned them all into robots.png (79KB, 322x210px) Image search: [Google]
And turned them all into robots.png
79KB, 322x210px
>>53227075
All the Husbandos being reverse traps.
>>
>>53227075

husbandos
>>
>>53227078
In all honestly I enjoy both about equally but for different reasons. They're similar on the surface but overall not really the same thing.

The Village's strength is it's overall vagueness. It builds a place with a distinct mysterious yet comfy feeling, lets you customize that to an extent, mostly things like what the village and it's surroundings look like. I think Village has a creepier and somewhat more serious vibe to it too. You're stuck in a world completely cut off from reality and the mysteries have a deeper, more serious feel to them. Village makes me think of the more serious-toned Miyazaki movies.

Urban Unease has a lot more content and specific things going on in it to choose from. After reading Urban Unease I felt that I could spend hours roaming around in my imaginary apartment and thinking about all the things I could do, people I could hang with, phenomena I could experience. It still leaves room to think about more things that could happen exist in the setting besides what's already detailed there.

Hope I got my point across. In any case they're both very evocative settings and fun thought exercises and I like both.
>>
File: 1416277601056.png (10KB, 334x177px) Image search: [Google]
1416277601056.png
10KB, 334x177px
>>53227111
>>
>>53225544
I propose the following track as a possible theme for this CYOA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGAZoGZRvEQ

Either a ghostly orchestra at the Bodega, some musicians at the bar, or an entirely different location (populated by undead, maybe people that died in the appartment). Even the bearded chronicler could benefit from it if anyone asked about his past(?)
>>
>>53227111
DO IT DO IT NAO!!!
>>
>>53227075
a tasteful re-imagining of the genre where the husbandos have vaginas instead of penises. I think there's real potential in the idea.
>>
>>53227182
I really really enjoyed this music, I wish I had known about it when I was writing the setting for that extra atmospheric punch. Thanks Anon. I'm definitely using this for my next comfydark project whenever I get around to it.
>>
>>53227213
So what is the apartment council?
>>
Does anyone have the link to the original comfydark threads that Urban Unease was inspired from? Someone posted the link in one of these threads a few weeks ago but I couldn't find it in the tg archives.

Also, this is really fucking with me, because I could have sworn I saw that link in a thread where someone had said in response to that Adventure in a New World CYOA:

>no grimbright option
>no comfydark option
(paraphrasing)

So I looked for that and found the post... but it was from a thread in March. I didn't start frequenting these threads until mid-april and I didn't know they existed in march. I couldn't find any evidence that someone used that reply again during April and nothing else in that March thread even looked familiar to me. What the fuck is this? Am I going insane?
>>
>>53227204
Anon, FTM transsexuals are a thing, and I doubt you'd very attracted to them
>>
>>53227213
It's the least I can do for trying to be a smartass grammar nazi the other thread. You're welcome dude.

I also recommend this one for romance in a similar setting, but probably you have heard it already a thousand times since Olafur is poplar as fuck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BdfH0CAKK4
>>
Does any CYOA exist that embodies the spirit of this track?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l__jSgTAmQ

I want to feel as if my blood has been replaced with liquid justice and my hemoglobin instead carries the oxygen of freedom.
>>
>>53227228
They're A council made up of the oldest apartment tenants in my canon anyway.

>>53227262
Here you go, this link should lead you to a page which contains links to all the most popular urban unease threads that occurred from novemeber to march.

I came up with unremarkable jack in the original thread
>>
>>53227303

Fuark I can't believe I forgot to give you the link that I replied in the first place to give you. This is truly embarrassing.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Urban%20unease
>>
>>53227303
>Here you go, this link should lead you to a page which contains links to all the most popular urban unease threads that occurred from novemeber to march.
>no link
Have I been tricked?
>>
>>53227312
Thanks anon, much appreciated.
>>
>>53227303
As an option, Unremarkable Jack is pretty unremarkable.
>>
>>53227349
You cheeky little Yeah, looking back I'd probably replace him with a more active phenomenon but there were spacing concerns involved.
>>
>>53227213
>>53227303
>Girl behind the door
>Not to be let out
>Open door day

So.. Does she go crazy and try to kill everybody that day or does she have immunity to that for that day?
>>
>>53227584
I wonder this too.
>>
>>53227584
I imagine that there would have to be a contingency plan for that already, or else she would have rampaged before.
>>
>>53227075
Waifus
>>
>>53227700
>>53227584
Is she supposed to be a zombie? Doesn't she get hungry in there?
>>
>>53224122
>Silencer of Fates
Childhood stuff:
>Grand festival
>Lost critter
>Foreign playmate

>Force of Will 2
>Luck of the Gods 1

>Martial Training 1
>Physical Training 2
>Mental Training 2

>Blood Thicker Than Loyalty 6
>Blood of the Berserker 2
>Essence of the Void 4
>Black Dagger Training 2

>Ig-Spawn

>Relics of the Ancients (Sneak out + 10p +5)

>Childhood companion: Fie

So due to the ominous rumours, father is training me up as a prospective assassin prince, though I've got a knack for berserking as well. I take Fie under my wing and try treat her well.

Teenage stuff:
>Headliner (lost +3n)
>Leofin (represented +2n +1)
>Grand Festival (death -1 to all N purchases)

>Force of Will 4
>Luck of the Gods 3

>Martial Training 4
>Physical Training 3
>Mental Training 3

>Blood of the Berserker 2
>Essence of the Void 2
>Black Dagger 3
>Blood Thicker than Loyalty 4
>Strongarm Tactics 1 (Child)

>Teenage Companion: Zachiel

>Medal of Pride

>A Child Shall lead them (+5n +5)

So by now I'm a good assassin, but more pressingly a fearsome berserker who just won't die. I imagine my main tactic is sneaking into enemy camps at night and then just going crazy until everything is dead. I'm good with a sword, but not top tier, more stealth or rage than skill.

Fie is growing up (and hot) and has taken to relying on me, though she hasn't opened up as to why she's so into monster lore. Zach is more skilled than me but not as tough, so he's a good sparring partner; our contrasting styles should help us both grow.
>>
>>53227819
Adult Stuff:
>Companion: Tracy

>Martial Training 8
>Blood of the Berserker 6
>Black Dagger 6

>Purchased Companion: Shayle

>Fame points
>Nelzim
>Night-Blades
>Rangers

I don't take the crown. Got too much going on.

At the peak of my abilities now; Nelzim and my troops are more just for practice and spy networks than actual battle. Speaking of battle, I'm like some horrible amalgamation of Batman and the Hulk in a fight, where I appear out of nowhere and go on a rampage, and only get more powerful if I'm outnumbered. Plus, blood draining swords, dancing weapons, and all that stuff from earlier in the build.

Fie has come clean about her vampire heritage; we've been together for a long time as friends (and hopefully when this is all done, more), so she's trusting me with this. Also with max rank berserker skills I have the power to headbutt her into calmness(!) when she goes on a rampage.
I think between her, I and Zach we should be able to deal with the Primus.
Zach has also come into his own with a fighting style that makes him a good ally for me, his speed letting him run down anything that tries to flee from me. Again, quest should be no problem.
Shayle and Tracy are more casual allies, Shayle is there for transport mostly, but we'll do Tracy's quest, if nothing else for the challenge it provides; I want to see just how far exactly I can push my powers.

Final Fate:

Let them come. I hold no grudges, it is after all their fate, but as strong and stealthy as I am, I should be able to fight on my terms not theirs most of the time. I'd try to keep my companions out of this, but they might have other ideas. And if I do survive until the end, immortality with Fie doesn't sound bad at all.

I like this CYOA a lot, I'd be neat to see more that have the time progression gimmick it has.
>>
File: tumblr_mj1806nQnA1rxxr05o2_500.gif (778KB, 448x185px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj1806nQnA1rxxr05o2_500.gif
778KB, 448x185px
Stupid time zones caused me to miss an interesting discussion yesterday about "flawless" waifus.

I was very surprised to see how much hostility anon's "kind but secretly selfish" waifu received. Some anons went as far as to call it a mystery box waifu. I think that's nonsense.

When I imagine a "kind but secretly selfish" waifu, I imagine a girl, a good girl, who is nice to the point of being a bit of a doormat and has trouble standing up for herself. The kind of girl who never gets her favourite kind of cake because she knows her brothers like that one too, so she forces herself to take another one.

I knew a girl like that in real life. She confessed to me that she really wanted to become more assertive, more selfish. She wasn't a bad person or anything.

I think cyoas could do with less flawless waifus. Flaws are humanizing. Just don't start giving your waifus armpit hair and farting fetishes.
>>
>>53227888
Yeah I thought the visceral reaction was weird too. It felt like that guy was being purposely obtuse about not understanding what he meant by that. A lot of "flaws" like that are even attractive or cute in a waifu.

And while I do like Beri, I'd have to agree that every work of his I've read had really boring waifus. It was the only part of Royal Revival I didn't much care for, for example.

These threads are always really dead at these hours, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately).
>>
>>53227934
I'll amend that by saying by far the most interesting character in royal revival was Teresa. This is of course because you have 9 pages of her narration and interacting with her. There's something to be said for developing a good narrator character.
>>
>>53227934
>>53227888
I'll give my 2 cents too.

I adore his husbandos. They really hit my buttons. I'm a basic bitch with a disney/shoujo prince obsession though.

I don't know about waifus but you guys are probably right about them being too perfect.
>>
>>53227969
Fujoposter is that you?
>>
File: Tumblr_lt1mnp7jPh1qajc0s.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_lt1mnp7jPh1qajc0s.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>>53227989
I'm just another cluster within the SDA gestalt. Like you.
>>
Fuck I need to finish this fucking CYOA already. Please help.
>>
>>53228040
Okay. I'll use my black magic. If you don't finish this cyoa by tonight, you'll lose 1" of your dick.
>>
File: Incubus1.png (4MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus1.png
4MB, 1550x4550px
gay
>>
File: Incubus2.png (4MB, 1600x4600px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus2.png
4MB, 1600x4600px
>>53228053

double gay
>>
>>53228052
But anon, I don't have a dick.
>>
File: Incubus3.png (5MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus3.png
5MB, 1550x4550px
>>53228065

triple gay
>>
File: Incubus4.png (5MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus4.png
5MB, 1550x4550px
>>53228073

quadruple gay
>>
>>53228011
Sometimes I wonder what the origin of the SDA project was.

Perhaps it was started with good intentions?
>>
File: Incubus5.png (5MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus5.png
5MB, 1550x4550px
>>53228080

quintuple gay
>>
>>53228072
In that case, your clit will grow 2". Happy now?
>>
File: 243658645.jpg (32KB, 610x669px) Image search: [Google]
243658645.jpg
32KB, 610x669px
>>53226990
Meh, put my time into it. Might as well post what I made.

>「Give It Up」
Take on the form of one's worst fear.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nemesis_Form

>Destructive Power: B
>Speed: B
>Range: A
>Durability: D
>Precision: A
>Learning/Developmental: A

Battle plan: Use stand to take on the enemies' worst fear. Never show self in battle; try to target the enemy when alone. Use fear to build paranoia in enemy, have them panic and make poor decisions. Strike when at weakest. Call the stand back if things go sour. Always, ALWAYS use the stand whenever possible. Never give the enemy a moments rest. Make them question if it's a stand or if they're hallucinating hard. In direct combat, try to rely on tricking the enemy with the stand and go for cheap blows. Make them uneasy and lose the will to fight.

>Villain
>Ripped as fuck
>Sharp Dresser
>Do you even pose?
>Animal Mascot (I had 2 points left; I don't have anywhere else to spend it and I can't be arsed to make an animal stand user at the moment.)

It was the best ability I got, and I really doubt I can be a Jojo or even a Brojo with that kinda ability. Might as well go villain and embrace it. Sucks, got a "Jo" name too.

>Villain Plan

Manipulate government powers to my will by abusing their fears, enforcing my plans through them for control. Create puppet states and what not. Send police agents towards people I want eliminated, hire guards, "bribe" mayors and officials, make any enemy of mine enemy number one in the country, damn near the world if I obtain the reach. Obtain money, power, and position without the years of hard work required. Claim it's to make the world unite through one rule, else it all crumbles into chaos or some shit. Probably would make a shit final battle though. Just be a huge fight through the layers of guards, stand users, and other walls I built to protect myself until they reach me. Probably too close of a villain to Valentine too, what with politics and all. Oh well.
>>
File: Incubus6.png (5MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus6.png
5MB, 1550x4550px
>>53228090

sextuple gay
>>
File: Incubus7.png (889KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus7.png
889KB, 1050x1050px
>>53228102

septuple gay
>>
What are some other good "build an adventurer and friends" CYOAs like Hero Academy? I don't get to play tabletops anymore and they're filling the void.
>>
How do you imagine the personalities of a delusional chuuni girl, an angel that wants to crusade the degenerates, and a vengeful ghost girl would be like? I have all the other girls finished but I'm having a hard time with these three.
>>
>>53228407
>delusional chuuni girl
Lonely/depressed/fake. The kind of girl who invents her own reality because she doesn't have friends. She pretends she doesn't need or want them but she's dying inside.
>angel crusade the degenerates
Extremist/intolerant/prejudiced. I'm imagining an angel who thinks in black and white. There's no in between for her. She loves you or hates you. She helps you or she kills you.
>vengeful ghost girl
Angry/scared/jealous. She refuses to pass unto the next world seemingly out of spite but maybe she's just envious of the living and afraid of what happens next.
>>
File: mea.jpg (109KB, 540x647px) Image search: [Google]
mea.jpg
109KB, 540x647px
>wake up
>read the previous thread
CYOAs were a mistake

>>53228390
Eternal's Rising was posted in previous thread >>53224122
>>
>>53228545
>Eternal's Rising was posted in previous thread

Thanks! Yep, saw that one and posted my stealth berserker build in this thread.
>>
File: Hunter 1.jpg (3MB, 1400x7233px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter 1.jpg
3MB, 1400x7233px
>>
Why did no one tell me you're supposed to write out a cyoa first?!
>>
File: Hunter 2.jpg (2MB, 1400x4931px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter 2.jpg
2MB, 1400x4931px
>>53228648
>>
File: Hunter 3.jpg (2MB, 1400x6099px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter 3.jpg
2MB, 1400x6099px
>>53228656
>>
>>53228390
Monster Hunter, Battlemage and MMO Deathgame kinda work like that, but mostly your companions are other players.
Shameless selfpromoting because I need data points that aren't angel paladins or furry murderhobos.
>>
>>53228663
I'll see if I can find them in the pastebin, thanks!
>>
>>53228390
Royal Revival and Where our Worlds Collide are good for that.
>>
File: 1490370735655.png (430KB, 700x954px) Image search: [Google]
1490370735655.png
430KB, 700x954px
>>53227066
>Age
High School
>Size Ratio
Shorty
>physical build
Scrawny
>breast Size
Busty
>Butts & Hips
Child Bearing
>Facial Features
Cute
>Hairstyle
Long and Straight
>Skin Tone
Pale
>Sex Drive
Receptive
>Romantic Attitude
Private Submissive
>Personality Traits
Lightweight, Smugtacular, Feminine, Pure, Romantic, Cunning, Needy, Cynical, Fragile, Possessive
>Fetishes And Desires
Cuddling(3), Oral (2)
>Hobbies & Interests
Reading, Videogames, Cooking, Television, Movies.
>Extra Features
Inhumanity (1)
>Inhuman Traits
Pointy Ears
>>
>>53225953
Wait, so with bonus bottle you can get a Marid with three wishes for 1? Isn't it a little op?
>>
>>53225953
And is Minor Shapeshifitng enough to give her a penis?
>>
>>53228908
I'd argue you don't even need shapeshifting for that.
>>
>>53228949
Permanently yes, but i mean to grow one temporary when needed.
>>
Could somebody post waifusouls
>>
>>53228974
>implying that there are times when it isn't needed
>>
>>53229002
Well, i am "straight" so i need a real woman at times
>>
>>53228648
Behold the Roar of the Deep

>Great Hunter
>Mariner

Was originally going for the standard strong/fast/tough build, but I'm trying to be more creative with these things, so

>Magic 3 (11 tokens)
>Non Classic Element: Sound (2 tokens)
>Improved Lung 3 (3 tokens)
>Beast Eye 2 (free)
>Endurance 1 (2 tokens)

We all know how soundwaves underwater work don't we? So my magic blasts, enough to damage titans already, are going to be even stronger and wider ranging. If anything survives the initial blast my breath weapon is there to mop up. Aside from the blasts there's also the passive magic bonuses for wiping out hordes and mobility, and mastering sound in particular should give me good communication powers as well as sonar underwater, where I do my best work.

I'm a little bit squisher than I like, but my sonar should let me know they're coming from far away and I bet my blasts can kill them well before they get close enough to threaten me.

>Megalodon
My pet and mount; so if something DOES survive my blast, and my breath weapon, I can't imagine anything that wouldn't be hurt enough for it to stand up to this guy... and even if they could, it'd only need to hold my enemy up for a minute until I can fire off the next blast.

>Cute Fairy
She's really cute! She'd probably be a good influence, as I suspect Roar would stay underwater all day if she wasn't there to coax him back to land. Romance is possible.

I don't really need much gear; my magic covers combat and utility and sharky is my travel option. So we'll just take
>Mythril Plate
to shore up some of that squishiness and
>Weapon Rank 2: Trident
just in case I need to stab something. Probably looks cool when I use it as the focus for my blasts too, even though its not really necessary.

No challenges; I'll stick to my territory and protect the seas.

I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out! Feel like Menace class enemies would be no probably and even Titans would be viable targets.
>>
>>53228648
>that last specialization
>>
>>53225723
That's a great addition to the second page, waiting for the whole thing.
>>
>>53229044
what about it?

>>53225953
pls answe r>>53228899
>>
>>53225723
Am I allowed to be an agressively homophobic, gay neo-barbarian?
>>
>>53229018
It's not gay if the penis is feminine.

Also real women have curves and massive horse cocks.
>>
>>53225953
>Xian
>Voluntary
>Happy to be here
>Medium
>Flexible
>Belly Gem
>High Heels
>Modern
>Chinese Dress
>Sporty
>Housewife
>Courtesan
>Entertainer
>Brass Lamp -1
>Pocket Dimension -6
>Magical Girlfriend
>Loving Heart
>Lusty Soul -1
>Friend Upstairs
>Making the switch -1
>Bonus Bottle -1
>Terminal Battery
>Minor Shapeshift -3
>Giant -2
>Mini -1
>A wish your heart makes +1
>Companionship

>Marid
>Voluntary
>Happy to be here
>Curvy
>Flexible
>High Heels
>Motherly Face
>Modest
>Chinese Dress
>Traditional
>Scheherazade
>Nurse
>Housewife
>Businesswoman
>Crystal Ball
>Itty Bitty +4
>Phenomenal Cosmic Power
>Foresight
>No Misunderstandings -1
>Pure of Heart
>Three Wish Limit
>Cursebane -2
>Loving Heart
>spare changes -1
>Power (technically)

The bonus Marid is honestly just there for the immortality wish, which is really stupid that I should have to go through all that for. Hoping to make it more of a motherly figure than a waifu, since I hate the idea of having two waifus (there's really no valid option in the Attitude section for this). If she needs justification for a selfish wish, hopefully the whole "one sided immortal relationship" thing will be enough.

Meanwhile, me and my magical girlfriend can spend nearly all our time in her (doubled) pocket dimension, where she has nearly unlimited power anyway. I can't really ask for much more than that, If I'm reading "a wish your heart makes" right it sounds like she's practically begging me to help her in some way, either with a wish (which I would gladly use the second Marid wish for if necessary) or just regular effort, but either way it seems like something to give her a little more depth.
>>
>>53225953
Good cyoa, well done. The bonus bottle makes it kind of a mess though.
>>
>>53228899
Sure it's a 3 wish genie with the inherent marid drawbacks of wishes must be good/help others and after the third one they're gone and you can't buy a second bottle. They also can misinterpret your wishes, though you can buy pitfalls to counter that but you'll have no real points outside of pitfalls to buy anything else.

Not sure how I'd handle that if I were the creator or if it really needs handling, outside of not allowing marid to be bottled but that is counteracted by "Family" interlopers if they were Marid, but then your prime genie would have to be a Marid too giving you a max of 6 wishes total with above restrictions.
>>
>>53229405
I went over this last thread, but the solution to the problem is as follows

>Bonus bottle does not gain points from any options (only carryover X points are usable)
>Bonus bottle can not be higher power level than main genie
>3 wish pool is shared across all genies

At this point, the bonus bottle is only good if you actually want a second person or maybe if you want a second specialty of Haint.
>>
>>53228894
Medea best girl.
>>
>>53228663
Which one did you make? I'd be happy to help you with my builds, but you may have seen them already.
>>
>>53229446
Super cutie!
>>
>>53229363
If you plan to stay in the pocket dimension all the time, you could go for some of the drawbacks like easily trapped that only apply outside of the vessel. That might get you enough points to upgrade to a patron haint, which could potentially make you immortal with the right specialty.
>>
>>53225544
I really hope this gets a Battlemage-style expansion where our builds are optional tenants. I want my mad but friendly technophile build to have meaning!
>>
>>53227722
She could be a Ghoul or a Revenant. They're way more dangerous than a zombie.
>>
File: lol.gif (4MB, 2640x4006px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
4MB, 2640x4006px
>>
>>53229523
I didn't say all of the time. If I wanted to stay in there forever I'd pretty much have immortality anyway. Or I could even just turn myself into a defiant pocket genie and fuck the world. Plus the whole shapeshifting thing is really just a neat bonus and not essential to my build, so I'd only even need 2 points for the upgrade.

I don't like the idea of using a patron haint for that. I especially don't like the mandatory 96 hours/week rest (because Xian is the only viable option for anything to start with)
>>
>>53229590
Can I be the antisocial fujo who earns a living drawing up smutty yaoi featuring the male tenants?
>>
>>53229607
I mean the whole setup literally cost me one point and gave me foresight and cursebane for free. My only "complaint" is that I didn't want to have two waifus. If the author added a free/1 point immortality perk just to make this whole conversation fuck off I'd take it and maybe play with one of the interlopers.
>>
>>53229613
The painter apprentice is already there
>>
>>53229447
MMO Deathgame. Looking at the data, I royally screwed up because most people split between 1-2 choices per category.
>>
>>53229431
Those don't stop you from having 2 Marids with a 1 pt bottle. Only the shared wish does and that just doesn't really fit well with genie lore and basically makes the second bottle moot, so it may as well not even exist at that point. You'd also have to remove the 0.75 if you were going to do the carry over thing otherwise again you're not getting much for your points spent as a marid would still cost you 1.
>>
>>53229706
That's kind of the point though. Unless you specifically want to have a second person you shouldn't be taking the bottle. It should not be a free power option.
>>
>>53229717
It's only free for people taking Marids and spending 1pt and as pointed out they have their own inherent Pitfalls making them less then ideal for any type of wishing.. Everyone else has to pay for power in their bottles.
>>
>>53229704
Is the current version in the pastebin or could you post it? I might make a build for it too.
>>
File: Armor-BioArmor2.jpg (46KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
Armor-BioArmor2.jpg
46KB, 517x800px
>>53226990
Here's a Jojo build.
「Disposable Heroes」
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bio-Metallic_Symbiotic_Exoskeleton

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: A
Percision: C
Learning: D

Stand User: Jōban Banjo
Ripped as Fuck
Jojo
Sharp Dresser
Do you even pose
Cool Hair

Jōban was an orphan as he was found wrapped up in what appeared to be a metal blanket on the Jōban train line in Japan when an earthquake derailed the train. When the police rescued the survivors they found him in his blanket hanging from a cloth band with the kanji for Company (Ban) and Help (Jo) on the band gently cradled between some wreckage. The police were unable to identify him or find any next of kin. He became known as the Miracle Baby of the Jōban Line, a name that stuck so much that during paperwork processing he was listed as Jōban Banjō for his identification. By the time he was fully processed the error had become his official name as he was sent to a hospital for check up and then shipped to an orphanage.

As he grew up in the orphanage he became enamoured with the Tokusatsu genre and the superhero genre. He would fantasize about being a hero with his own Sentai team that battled monsters. When another stand user tracked down his location and tried to attack him, his innate stand activated. It allowed him to gain a biological armor that talks to him and can spread to 5 other targets and link them together with a hive mind and giving them the stand's abilities. After he fought off the attacker, the people he gave his stand to started to fall unconscious as it puts a heavy strain on non-stand users. As the enemy stand user retreated, it swore revenge which caused Joban to leave the orphanage in hopes of creating his own superhero group to battle this mysterious foe.
>>
>>53229606
looks fun but
it's missing the characters' names
makes it difficult to play for those who aren't die-hard LoL fan
>>
>>53229740
If you don't care about the bottle genie because you have your main already you can give her all kinds of throw away flaws like can't keep it together and itty bitty, which can easily pay for just about anything you want, even PCP without the Pure of Heart drawback, all without spending more than 1 point off your main genie.
>>
>>53227888
>When I imagine a "kind but secretly selfish" waifu I think of a particularly selfless girl

wut
>>
>>53229767
I posted it pretty recently >>53114198 , but I think even that version isn't quite right.

I'm 80% sure the Thorn should get END instead of SKL because I tanks to have an alternative to Angel, but my workspace is so messy I don't what the newest version is.
>>
>>53229786
>you can give her all kinds of throw away flaws like can't keep it together and itty bitty
You can do that with the main genie too. Make a main genie who has almost every pitfall plus top power level and dump 20 points into a bottle so you get a 15 pt genie you want to keep.

In both cases a bottle is being used and the person has a temporary genie as a stepping stone to 3 powerful wishes and a permanent genie of some sort at the end.
>>
>>53229821
Cool, lemme see what I can come up with
>>
>>53224122

Eternal’s Rising, Childhood:

>Name
Medraut

>Prophecy
Unsung Champion

>Childhood Events
Kidnapped (Helped Others)
Foreign Playmate
Lost Critter

4 positive fate points to 2 neutral. 6 8 6.

>Positive Skills
Clerical Training I (Natural Cache)
Restricted Knowledge I
Restricted Tomes I
Statecraft Apprenticeship I

>Neutral Skills
Magical Training I (Magical Lineage)

>Negative Skills
Essence of the Void I
Monstrous Chemistry I
Sealed Tomes I

>Companions
Cedric
Gel
Sianna

>Animal Companion
Flame Draminth

>Childhood
Medraut is a bookish child, with an incredible gift for all forms of magic, blessed with seemingly endless reserves of both arcane and divine energies and even an aptitude for darker talents such as alchemy and blood magic. He’s charismatic and a good leader, but there’s something unmistakably otherworldly about him. Very close to his brother Cedric, and has a friendly rivalry with Gel Bayberia. He’s also good friends with a ward of the Mage’s Association, a cheerful young girl called Sianna. Her and the Archmage Oberon’s daughter Charlie (the latter of which is a scholarly rival but not a friend to Medraut) are the only young mages with power anywhere near that of Medraut. Despite his magical ability, Medraut’s respect for Cedric and Gel’s own enthusiasm cause the young prince to have an interest in developing his blade skills at some point in the future.

Medraut’s childhood challenge is the Trial of the King, which he’s able to resolve without casualties thanks to his divination abilities allowing for the safest path to be charted. Even so,, some violence is necessary due to the many dangers he faces there. He returns a little wiser -and with a small Draminth in tow, who he dotes upon.

Medraut ends his childhood with an unspent fame point, 4 positive fate points, 13 neutral fate points and 13 negative fate points (including fate points gained at beginning of teen years).
>>
>>53229829
If the bottle genie can't get points from any choices, that means she is limited to that flat 15 (at 20 cost) no matter what. You can still do a throw away here, but only if you are satisfied with the much more limited power on the primary AND spending more on the burner as well.
>>
>>53229876

Years at Aquitas:

>Teenage Events
Childhood Experience (Kidnapped)
Grand Festival of Light (Positive)
Leofin of Aquitas (Helped Organize, Positive)

Fate Points: 8, 13, 13

>Positive Skills
Battlefield Protection I
Clerical Training II
Loyalty Thicker than Blood I
Restricted Knowledge II
Restricted Tomes II (Creation)
Statecraft Apprenticeship II
Tactical Acumen I

>Neutral Skills
Magical Training II (Elemental Magic: Fire)
Martial Training I, II (Duelling Mastery)
Complex Hybridisation I, II

>Negative Skills
Blood Thicker than Loyalty I, II (Dancing Rose, Permanent Waltz)
Essence of the Void II
Monstrous Chemistry II

>Companions
Charlie
Dainslef
Eynel

>Teenage Years
Medraut’s teenage years are even more dramatic than his youth, although an enjoyable experience. He resolves his childhood rivalry with the Archmage’s daughter, becoming fast friends with the talented mage during a thwarted kidnapping attempt. The reserved mage has had something of an impact on Cedric and Gel-the former has become more studious whilst Gel has mellowed out a little, at least to his friends. Sianna is as energetic as ever, and her newfound dragon companion is as close to Medraut’s draminth as the cheerful witch is to the prince himself. He also befriends the stoic angel Eynel, and his rivalry with Gel has expanded to include the illusionist Dainslef.

He finally takes to swordplay-his martial skills are now superb, and he’s capable of blending them together with his magic in startlingly creative and powerful ways. His darker studies continue well, aided by the Red Thorn’s expertise. He has also been given command over the mighty Knights of the Blue Rose.

The many boons bestowed upon the young prince by his father come with a price-he’s tasked with the duty of taking a ‘minor in diplomacy’ in his later school years. He handles himself well. The distraction does not detract from his school life, and he's bestowed the coveted Prowell medal.
>>
>>53229897

Adulthood:
Accept the Throne.

>Companions
Ryellia

Fate Points: 12, 9, 15

>Positive Training
Battlefield Protection II
Clerical Training III
Loyalty Thicker Than Blood (Arcane, Martial)
Restricted Knowledge III
Restricted Tomes III
Tactical Acumen II

>Neutral Training
Magical Training III
Complex Hybridisation III

>Negative Training
Blood Thicker than Loyalty III
Essence of the Void III
Monstrous Chemistry III

>Alliances
Kosan
Detia

>Units
Rangers (doubled size twice to Endless)

>Adulthood
Medraut takes the throne, mourning the passing of his father but relatively confident of his ability to rule. He’s able to make swift alliances with the Kosan Empire and the city state of Detia, giving him immense global influence, and sets up training for his entire populace, rendering all of Alteresia capable of charming animals and wielding bows and light weaponry. Given preparation, his army is numerous and unstoppable-making invading his land nearly impossible.

On a personal level, Medraut is more powerful than ever. Magic is practically meaningless against him, whilst his arcane might matches the greatest. He can heal almost any injury, enchant equipment and even undo death itself. He’s an excellent tactician, and his Knights of the Rose each supplement their strength with magic approaching that of an archmage. The Red Thorn’s fate is utterly bound to his own, and his control over alchemy is unparalleled, allowing him to create and manipulate life as he pleases. His beloved Flame Dramminth is now a fully grown dragon, wielding fire magic beyond that of any other creature and augmenting his own flame manipulation.
>>
>>53229906

>Adulthood continued

In the short term, he’ll take Charlie, Gel and Ryellia (a shopkeep he befriended by chance when searching for magical components whilst doing Charlie’s quest)’s personal quests. Charlie and he now have time manipulation, whilst he and Gel share the Forbidden Apple, gaining access to the Gate of, err, Bayberia. This gives Medraut the terrifying and unique ability to freeze time briefly, spawn vast amounts of blades, and unfreeze time. The philosopher’s stone recovered on Ryellia’s behalf allows him to keep his companions from dying.

As the Unsung Champion, his reign is supernaturally undone, having him eventually replaced by his incompetent cousin Prince Lucius. Medraut will fight for his memories in order to reclaim his life, and will use the free time from not being a ruler to complete Cedric’s personal quest. friends he hasn’t helped yet (He’ll just teach Charlie and Gel their family magics himself once he can remind them who he is, and give Ryellia the Stone back). Eventually he’ll reunite with Sianna and release Dracia, who will grant them the power they need to supercharge Medraut and Charlie’s time magic enough to fix the timeline. Cue happy ending. They have all the time in the world to finish Eynel’s personal quest at some point. He’ll probably marry Sianna eventually.

-End

I probably misinterpreted some stuff with the vague training system, but I enjoyed it all nonetheless.
>>
File: MMO Deathgame 1.png (5MB, 1500x3171px) Image search: [Google]
MMO Deathgame 1.png
5MB, 1500x3171px
>>53229821
I have a version that isn't split up like that one. I don't know if it's the most recent.
>>
>>53229881
Then people would just do the Marid thing and get another 3 wishes for 1pt.

Person A makes a Keeper Genie and a 1pt wish genie bottle, Marid
Person B makes a Wish genie and a 1pt wish genie bottle, Marid
Person C makes a Wish genie, Marid and a 15pt keeper genie.

All three follow your rules and only person c suffers with a weaker genie due to only 15pts to spend. The others walk away with their ideal genie and 3 wishes. Person A subverts your rules entirely, outside of the wishes being shared which is outside of common genie lore. In person b's case they're just after 6 powerful wishes.
>>
File: MMO Deathgame 2.png (3MB, 1169x2244px) Image search: [Google]
MMO Deathgame 2.png
3MB, 1169x2244px
>>53229957
>>
File: MMO Deathgame 3.png (5MB, 1438x3790px) Image search: [Google]
MMO Deathgame 3.png
5MB, 1438x3790px
>>53229974
>>
File: MMO Deathgame 4.png (5MB, 1458x3716px) Image search: [Google]
MMO Deathgame 4.png
5MB, 1458x3716px
>>53229985
>>
>>53229630
The other Genie CYOA has same problem imo, whole list of genies but only some of them can grant immortality so who cares about the rest.
>>
>>53229985
It has only has six races, so it's not the newest version.
>>
File: MMO Deathgame 5.png (5MB, 1457x4290px) Image search: [Google]
MMO Deathgame 5.png
5MB, 1457x4290px
>>53230002
>>
>>53229613
>Mad technophile who lets you use his VR headset (repeatedly repaired by the Janitor) and gives you tips on how to use your purchased items. Like "Amazon Tandem + Grocery = browsing their entire weirdness isle without passing out!" Or "The Janitor loves x food. Bring him some on the weekends and he'll fix anything you 'break.' Even if it's right in front of him by dropping it on the floor."

>Fujo who draws perfect yaoi of everyone in the apartment, and gives you free copies if you're into that. Offers to make you whatever porn you want as long as it's slightly gay. Monstergirl stuff with a girly looking MC, Renaissance art with exposed dicks....... You can sell it for a lot of money or post it online and be a hero.

>Etc.
>>
>>53230009
The people who don't care about immortality lol.
>>
>>53229970
Person A and B both break the "bottle cannot be stronger than main" rule.
>>
>>53230032
>Having a genie that can grant you anything you want
>Not wanting to not die so you can enjoy it forever
>>
>>53227055
anyone got the bigger but less detailed version?
>>
>>53230018
Hmm I'll let Kirito save us. But seriously fuck this scientist, if I survive I will end up bed ridden and weak.
>>
>>53225723
goddamn, i like your writing style

>you're here to kick ass and save civilization, and civilization has been obliterated
>>
>>53230034
B's main Genie is a Marid, A's can be anything that is also Phenomenal power and thus doesn't break that rule at all.
>>
>>53230048
>getting tired of everything you've tried after 3000 years...find you can't die and must suffer alone forever seeing as your 3 wish genie is long gone.
>>
>>53230120
In that case, see the 3 wish limit applying across all genies if applicable.

Besides if anyone has PCP on their main they don't NEED a second PCP, except to extend that 3 wish limit, hence the rule.
>>
>>53230148
Yeah like I said that rule is not very genie lore and pretty stupid.
>>
>>53230148
Which again makes having a second bottle a moot point.
>>
>>53226503
Watching the world die through a great glass window, from safety, and realizing that no matter what you do, it won't matter in the great scheme of things. And as such, you're free to spend the rest of your life as you wish, no longer bound by anyone's expectations or economic neccessity.

Yes, my comfy is a strange kind, but the freedom in knowing that nothing matters would take a lot of stress off my back, and as such is the comfieset thing I can think of.
>>
>>53230169
that's the intent. UNLESS YOU JUST WANT A SECOND GENIE for its own sake you should never take a bottle
>>
>>53230156
It's perfectly in line with genie lore. "You only get 3 wishes" Period. End of discussion. No amount of wishing for more wishes, genies, or bottles will ever get around the 3 wish limit once it is in place, as if the powers that be themselves were intent on holding you to the rules.
>>
>>53229606
>League of Legends roadtrip CYOA
Ha! No idea where that idea came from but I like it.

>Miss Fortune
Sailing trip>car trips. Just a fact.
>Janna
She can magic up some wind for our ship, she's into intellectuals and sucking cock. What's not to love?
>Braum
For physical protection and morale. An unambiguously good person, and won't compete with me for pussy.
>Nidalee
You know why.
>>
>>53226503
Having my minions rape and torture my childhood bullies as I explain to them in detail why they're being punished and how much they hurt me in the past.

It's a catharsis kind of comfy.
>>
>>53230128
That's why you specify in the wording of the wish that you can still die if you really want to.
>>
>>53230215
I used to be a bully and reading stuff like that I really wonder how many psychopaths I created. Learn to take a hit without going mental, bro.
>>
>>53230192
If that's your intent then you're not balancing the bottle at all. You may as well just remove it.

>>53230209
Obviously you've never read the original Aladdin story or the Ifrit story. If you had you'd know that is not true, seeing as Aladdin ends up with access to 2 different genie summoning/containing items and is able to use both of the to their fullest.
>>
guys, wanna start a three thread long bitchfight about bullying and armchair psychology?
>>
>>53230209
Also to add to that you're not wishing for more bottles. No one said anything about that so don't try some weak excuse like that.
>>
>>53230319
>If I can't have free power than might as well just remove the option to have a second waifu
>>
>>53230325
DO I!
>>
>>53230329
>Gee i've got enough brains to use an all powerful wish to wish for as many waifus as i want
FTFY
>>
>>53230128
>Not specifying in the wish to not get tired of things so you don't get trough the ''I am tired of everything and i want to dieeeee''
>>
File: 1440013955049.jpg (99KB, 510x800px) Image search: [Google]
1440013955049.jpg
99KB, 510x800px
>>53225953
Xian
Criminal Record
Dominant
Curvy
Barefoot/Tattoos/Emotion Earrings
Modern/Wedding Dress/Dancer Armor
Scheherazade/Ruler/Life of the Party/Entertainer(DM)/Tracker
Brass Lamp -1
Pocket Dimension -7
Patron Haint -15 Games
Loving Heart -16
Friend Upstairs -16
Bonus Bottle -28 (12 points)

Psycho Childhood Friend -24
Small Business Owner -22
Endless Inlaws -21
Mischievous Mind -20
Easily Trapped -18
A Wish Your Heart Makes -17
Magical Realm -16
Turbulent Mood -15
Base -0

Bottle Genie - 12>9 points
Xian (her little sister)
Voluntary
Easily Flustered
Cute/Medium/Amazon
Lightweight/Barefoot/Cat Ears
Maid/Modern/Wedding Dress
Housewife/Nurse/Warrior
Patron Haint -1 Youth
Minor Psychic Link -0
Loving Heart -0

With this I'll have a fun Genie who loves to play games and toy with people while also being the greatest DM due to Pocket Dimension along with her sister who can keep me young for a long time while also being an amazing housewife who is great to tease.

The interlopers will slowly be integrated into our DnD group as we come across them and due to the increased capacity from the lamp we can house a decent sized group up to a big one if Genies bypass the Human limit.
>>
File: 1392909681238.png (520KB, 670x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1392909681238.png
520KB, 670x1003px
>>53229821
>>53114198

>Ravager
>Fae (I can be a guy Fae right?)
>The Beast

Str 11
Agi 9
End 5
Ski 6
Att 6

>Unarmed

>Ring of Balance (Agi Boost)
>Bracelet of Mastery (Unarmed)
>Fae Companion
>Ambrosia Crystal x 50
>Teleport Crystal x 50
>Grenade x 30
>Burst Crystal x 50

>Crimson Reapers
I like PvP

So I'm imagining I'd be heavy debuffs and DoTs, almost like a WoW Warlock but melee based. Hope there's some way to reduce the cooldown on my Beast form, because stacking poison damage on my unarmed attacks would be perfect as a regular thing. I'm guessing there'll be gauntlet/claw weapons I can use?

I like this quite a bit, but I think most of the feedback has been covered in previous threads; changing the icons to be clearer (different colours maybe), a bit more variety in favoured stats for classes and weapon types (Str seems a bit too omnipresent on both counts, but it sounds like you're already looking at changing this), and I might just be dense but clearing up the difference between Slayer and Ravager would be good too; I'm guessing the former is staight DPS and the latter debuffs/mezzes/DoTs, but I'm not 100% sure. Finally, given how stat heavy it is a bit more info on what the stats do would be nice, as well as comparison figures; are there caps? Is 10 in Str (for example) normal, good or minmaxed? Stuff like that.

I don't mind the idea that its just a game at all, for the record, some of the other posters complaining about came off as real whiners.
>>
>>53230325
I'm a reasonable, mildly autistic, average member of cyoag but if I could sentence bullies to 10000 years in Satan's fiery asshole, I would.

I kind of want to make a childhood bully revenge cyoa. Something completely over-the-top. A huge powerfantasy of the edgiest kind.
>>
>>53230329
>>53230319
The entire point is that the bonus bottle should not give you extra power. You get a certain amount of power by the main CYOA and the bonus bottle is an option to use that power, not increase it

>>53230342
Only applies if you have PCP to begin with, plus those extras are created by your current waifu in whatever way she sees best fit.
>>
>>53230372
No the entire point of the bottle is that you spend point(s) to capture another genie. Stop writing your own idea into it.
>>
>>53230415
>How I would nerf the bottle to make sense
>Stop telling me your ideas
>>
>>53229876
>>53229897
>>53229906
>>53229922

Good stuff man, I always like seeing people post the section breakdowns of this one (and Hero Academy)
>>
>>53229590
I mean you can just imagine them into your own fantasy apartment anyway.
>>
If we're talking about Comfydark CYOAs, how about one where you get a job working for a clearly unethical lab? Except rather than torturing people or taking control of the world, you defy natural law for fun and convenience.

>Can decide on a discipline, each with pros and cons. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Medicine, etc.

>Pick items for your lab and what kind of space you want.

>Decide on a few "Experiments" to work on. Each is categorized as research, which benefits you to a large degree, applied research, which benefits a small group of people to a large degree, or material science, which creates an object to be used.

>Every option is either slightly unethical or not possible. Like 100% voter turnout, perfect prediction algorithms, human robots who can effectively wield weapons, and discount SCP items.

>Can also pick minions, other scientists, and "rivals." Who are just annoying friends.

Just a science version of Urban Unease.
>>
>>53226800
You might be the eldritch abomination, and the Powers That Be are giving you a genie to keep you sedated, somebody theorized. As such, the broken facade might mean you gained a degree of awareness of your powers, and the 10000 points are just you focusing your power trough your genie, whose job is to make sure you believe they do the magic, not you.
>>
>>53230457
But the mad technophile is me! After taking every information and tech option, including Crazy Dan's to borrow technology from the Genre Universes. I like being one of the only biological human tenants but living one of the most obviously paranormal lives.
>>
>>53230427
>>53230415
You all moved away from "how i'd nerf it" when you started talking about genie lore.
>>
>>53230427
>>53230415
And believe me, it NEEDS to be nerfed. It's not even a loophole waiting to be exploited (which it would be if you didn't take all three nerfs together), it's just an automatic free-power option. Basically "Here, you can double all your options for 1 point".

It's still hugely powerful even after the nerf, so much so you would have to be an idiot not to take it unless adhering to the "more than one waifu" rule. You get a second subservient woman complete with whatever free options their species etc gives them, including the three free mundane skills and things like criystal ball+foresight. Let me remind you that as per the CYOA rules Perks are always better than Power, even PCP level power.
>>
>>53230480
Then that's even better, you're not even breaking the framework of the CYOA since there were no specifications about what your self insert does.
>>
>>53230461
I'd rather not be a nerd.
>>
>>53230506
You started that. I just said it was a 3 wish limit because that's the only way to keep the power in check. You were the one who needed a further lore justification. Which works perfectly fine as a justification in the CYOA btw even if it doesn't apply to the classic story.
>>
>>53230525
>>53230506
Er, he started that. Sorry I didn't notice the "you all" there.
>>
File: 1429764392071.jpg (358KB, 1004x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1429764392071.jpg
358KB, 1004x1417px
>>53227066
>Age
College Student
>Size Ratio
Amazonian
>Physical Build
Muscular
>Breast Size
Mammoth
>Butt & Hips
Child Bearing
>Facial Features
Sexy
>Hairstyle
Long and Straight
>Skin Tone
Caramel
>Sex Drive
Sexual Predator
>Romantic Attitude
Fulltime Dom
>Personality Traits
Possessive
Smugtacular
Charismatic
Heavy Drinker
Cool
Aggressive
Bant-Master
Pervert
Tomboy
>Fetishes and Desires
Cuddling
Orgasm Denial
Sweaty Sex
Being on Top
Milking Dry
Impregnation
Frottage
Oral
Rape-Play
Territorial
>Hobbies & Interests
Movies
Lifting
Sleeping
Sports
Cooking
>Extra Features
Inhumanity x5
>Inhuman Traits
Black Sclera
Small Horns
Pointy Ears
Razor Teeth
Strange Skin
>>
DSA inspired me to make comfydark CYOAs of my own.
>>
>>53227066
>Gentle femdom
>you can easily build a sub
For what purpose?
>>
>>53230352
Congratulation on being the first Ravager ever. And Crimson Reaper. And Fey...

>I can be a guy Fae right?
Yes, of course you can. Female-only not-humans might be a staple of japanase RPGs, but I'm not that weeby.

>Hope there's some way to reduce the cooldown on my Beast form
I'm considering tying the Gear into one stat, don't know which one for now.

>I'm guessing there'll be gauntlet/claw weapons I can use?
Yes, I've extended the unarmed category. They are focused on speed, crowd control and magic tanking.

>I'm guessing the former is staight DPS and the latter debuffs/mezzes/DoTs
You got that pretty much right. Ravager is a crowd control/pvp hybrid that has several interrupts and debuffs.

>Finally, given how stat heavy it is a bit more info on what the stats do would be nice, as well as comparison figures.
I might give you a glance at other characters and pre-made builds to give you a rough idea of what can be done. Caps also don't exist.
>>
>>53230618
Because the author is retarded.
>>
>>53230624
>First Fey ravager ever
Really? i thought i posted mine
>>
>>53230655
I must have missed it then, I haven't seen either choices when combing through the archives.
>>
>>53230624
>Congratulation on being the first Ravager ever. And Crimson Reaper. And Fey...

yaaaay

>>Hope there's some way to reduce the cooldown on my Beast form
>I'm considering tying the Gear into one stat, don't know which one for now.

Attunement maybe? It seems a bit lacking in uses right now.
>>
>>53230679
Probably either attunement or skill. Attunement already is used for the new magic mechanics, so I don't think it needs more stuff.
>>
>>53230445
Thanks! I'm really fond of the long writeups for these too, and Eternal's Rising has always been my favourite of all.
>>
File: 249ee43d5761fb627949c0f9e79712cf.jpg (783KB, 821x1539px) Image search: [Google]
249ee43d5761fb627949c0f9e79712cf.jpg
783KB, 821x1539px
>>53225953
>>53226003
>>53226059
>>53226067

because I am a terrible waifufag

Species: Ifrit
History: Criminal Record (same as the TM version of the myth i guess)
Attitude: Happy to Be Here, but originally numb due to her history - somewhat easily flustered due to worrying about propriety too much

Body: Curvy
Accessories: High Heels, Flexible, Lightweight

Additional Outfits: Traditional (Eastern European), Wedding Dress, Witch, Modern, Sporty
Mundane Skills: Housewife, Professor (Magic), Scheherazade

Vessel Exterior: Glass Bottle
Vessel Interior:Pocket Dimension (9)
Powerlevel: Magical Girl(friend) (9)

Perks:
Loving Heart (free)
Guardian Spirit (free)
Mischievous Mind
No Misunderstandings (8)
Minor Psychic Link (7)
Minor Shape-shift (elf ears, blue hair) (4)
Foresight (0)

Life Goal; Companionship
>>
>>53230784
>not voluntary

She's going to nullify the magic binding her and you know it.
>>
>>53230512
Chiming in here. No it doesn't need a nerf. It's a stand alone cyoa. Who cares if you get 3 or 6 wishes within the rules of the cyoa. The creator already nerfed the bottle by limiting the points you could spend and a couple other changes.
>>
Does anyone have that WIP cyoa that the author is afraid to complete with an tsundere blond anime girl as narrator about destroying the world?

Also, considering today is mother's day,
what are some CYOA with non-sexual family dinamics? Only royal revival and to lesser extend emperor's quest come to mind
>>
>>53230851
>royal revival
>non-sexual family dynamics
Your sister definitely wants to fuck you.
>>
>>53230837
>She's going to nullify the magic binding her

>implying im not going to release her myself
what kind of man do you think i am?
>>
>>53230878
maybe I better put "not necessarily sexual".
>>
>>53230879
You're posting on cyoag...
>>
>>53230896
if i wanted a slave id have gone to /d/
>>
>>53230851
The one where you're apparently the harbinger of the apocalypse who's (semi-)famous back at home?
>>
>>53230944
yes
>>
>>53230618
because some people have taste
>>
>>53230851
Emperor's quest?
>>
>>53230980
Definitely not you.
>>
File: negasmugman.png (791KB, 1668x1636px) Image search: [Google]
negasmugman.png
791KB, 1668x1636px
>>53230995
>implying
>>
>>53230618
Because variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>53230991
>http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
I'm not sure if this is the right version, but in at least one of them it is implied you still have a father that cares for you.
>>
>>53231023
He's right though, if it is supposed to be a femdom cyoa why do that.
>>
>>53230851
IIRC, Serene Serendipity lets you be as lewd or prude as you like when making your new family.
>>
>>53231039
Why not do that? The femdom part isn't ruined by the presence of the other part, and all the fetishes are geared toward femdom aspects anyway. You're not losing out just because other people are gaining.
>>
File: Destroyer of Worlds CYOA WIP.png (892KB, 1199x1641px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer of Worlds CYOA WIP.png
892KB, 1199x1641px
>>53230851
Here's your WIP.
>>
File: 1494453784076.png (274KB, 719x514px) Image search: [Google]
1494453784076.png
274KB, 719x514px
>>53231039
>why would a CYOA provide for the greatest possible number?
>>
>>53231068
>>53231100
Then don't call it femdom cyoa, as simple as that.
>>
>>53231120
Okay, force the author to change it then. I'll wait here.
>>
>>53231120
but the CYOA IS geared towards femdom - just because you can make a slightly submissive waifu doesn't change that
>>
>>53225953

I see where the restriction is coming from, but Itty Bitty is an odd one given it also gives points.

I believe it would be better for it to trigger some drawback instead or interfere somehow in her personality, something related to the full exposure.
>>
File: led.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
led.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>53227075
Waifus
>>
>>53231146
>slighty
You can make her full sub
>>
>>53227066
>small breasts aren't real breasts
>>
>>53231221
You can make her full dom too.
>>
>>53231238
That's the point of the cyoa.
>>
>>53231233
It's true though.
>>
>>53231221
private submissive is the most submissive you can make it - and even then shes only submissive in private
>>
>>53230991
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48492040/#48492040
>>
File: Bio Sec.jpg (2MB, 1400x7000px) Image search: [Google]
Bio Sec.jpg
2MB, 1400x7000px
Less semantics

More CYOAs
>>
>>53231250
Not good enough, the option should never have been there in the first place.
>>
>>53225736
>"lesbian" who hates men
>posts 4 pages of smut about being raped and impregnated by monsters
>>
>>53231245
They're either breasts or not breasts.
>>
>>53231272
But some breasts are breastier than others.
>>
>>53230215
So it's ok to hurt those weaker than you?
>>
>>53231263
>being this autistic about it

its called "gentle femdom" - where does that necessitate that every option be 100% dom?
>>
>>53231286
Are small penises real penises?
>>
File: monster_x_redesign_by_crovirus.jpg (438KB, 900x1319px) Image search: [Google]
monster_x_redesign_by_crovirus.jpg
438KB, 900x1319px
>>53231254
>Reptilian - lizardlike
>increased strength, increased defense, increased speed, bio lazer
>magical girl team, budget rangers
>enhanced defense, enhanced regeneration, gigantism, band of mooks (free)

Strength -very high/ extremely high
Defense- extremely high/ final boss
Speed- moderate

hard as fuck to kill - nigh indestructible. dont know how i feel working for an evil organization, but so long as they stick to saturday morning cartoon evil im game - coworkers are pretty chill too. been assigned to keeping the budget rangers and magical girls busy, dont really have it in me to kill them (assuming i can).

suppose i might as well remove some of the other more bothersome monsters while im at it - cant have them ruining the peace and all that ( i wonder if i can count that as overtime?)
>>
>>53231301
Some dicks are cockier than others.
>>
>>53231301
How can penises be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>53231245
I just don't much like when CYOAs give you a choice and then insult you for taking it. All the ass choices have fairly positive tones to their descriptions except the very smallest option, but even the average breasts aren't described particularly positively.
>>
>>53231301
Nope. Small penises are too feminine to belong to men.
>>
>>53231364
It is the duty of every Cowtits Fan to educate the plebians in the error of their ways
>>
>>53231405
Cowtits are literally pleb tier though. Any commoner on the street would probably like cow tits, you can't pretend there's anything elite about being the lowest common denominator. The DFC is the thinking man's preference.
>>
>>53231302
>Not being a reoccurring villain in a Saturday cartoon world
>Not taunting the plucky young heroes as you teach them life lessons subtly
>Not letting them get away every time
>Not beating the shit out of the worse of the worse to protect their smiles

Jesus why even live.
>>
>>53231448
Cowtits were a sign of prosperity and a food availability throughout most of history and was associated with the patricians and elite of society.

NOBODY HAS EVER LIKED FLATTIES, THEY ARE WORTHLESS AND POVERTY.
>>
>>53230879
>>53230837
She loses al the bought powers when she unbinds from her lamp though. She weill probably still have Magic(girlfriend) powers because it costs 0. but everything else is a goner.
>>
>>53231470
So only fat women had cowtits? Good to know you have shit taste.
>>
>>53225953
Build I though was not working that I have just resurrected with this new version.

Ifrit
Criminal Record
Excited
Curvy
Barefoot
Wrist Bangles
Collar+Leash
Glorified Jewelry
Dancer Armour
Courtesan
Warrior
Crystal Ball
Itty Bitty +4
Phenomenal Cosmic Power -25

>Perks
Lusty Soul*
Magical Realm
Guardian Spirit*
Foresight*
Bonus Bottle -1

>Drawbacks
Mischievous Mind*
Pure of Heart +3
Easily Trapped+2
A Wish Your Heart Makes

>Interlopers
Small Busines Owner +2

>Bonus bottle
Jeannie
Miss Adventure
Defiant
Lithe
Tattoos (side effect)
Collar+leash
Emotion Earrings
Modest
Maid
Housewife (to counter the clutz to some extent)
Scheherazade
Aquarium (to help influnce her mood, combo with the earrings)
Cramped but cozy*
Amateur +4

>Perks
Lusty Soul
Magical Realm
No misunderstandings*
Friend Upstairs -2
Curse bane -2

>Drawbacks
Short Circuit*
Terminal Battery
Turbulent Mood

The idea is that a particularly super powerful Ifrit, for a variety of reasons, was imprisoned in the past. After a long while she now gets the chance to go out of the dungeons as a djin. All this time restrained left some marks, like an affinity to beng trapped or restrained and enjoy it. She dreams of things having been different and blames herself. She is super excited about this chance. Also, the summoning involved so much power that some oddity hunders set a base nearby.

A clutz, with an affinity to the obscure, who thinks she is more than she is and gets ecited easily, tried to hijack the summoning to herself, failing miserably, being turned into a djin Jeanne and trapped in the bonus bottle instead. She is used to failures, but this time it was worse than usual, leaving her in a completely rebellious state. She is however a good luck charm, some friends upstairs took noticed of what happened and are trying to soften the blow and she does read a lot about many things, which, while making her dangerously overconfident, can also be useful, even if only to keep her quiet in her bottle.
>>
>>53231470
Actually, cowtits were associated with country folk and the lower classes all through history. Noble women had small and shapely breasts.

Just look at any greek sculpture.
>>
>>53231470
>sign that she is lazy and gorges herself on food
>appealing
I'll take a cute flatty any day, thanks.
>>
>>53231463
that was indeed the idea

>>53231476
if she wants her freedom ill release her, the loss of powers be damned
>>
>>53231476
Medea stabbed herself and risked certain death because her master insulted her.
>>
>>53231405
>>53231448
>>53231470
Both are shit. Who cares about tits anyway. They're not even secondary to a great ass.
>>
File: 1493385834369.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493385834369.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>53231517
>>
>>53231514
her original master was a massive shit - she did good dealing with him
>>
>>53231517
>outing yourself as a nigger
>>
File: botw-gerudo-link-0.jpg (95KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
botw-gerudo-link-0.jpg
95KB, 700x1050px
>>53231517
>not midriff

You were close.
>>
>>53231537
Back to ireland with you Mcneilly
>>
>>53231470
Flat = youthful. Youth>Wealth.
>>
>>53231517
>>53231470
>>53231448
>>53231405

Face>All
>>
>>53231572
Cock>All
>>
File: 1494692082198.jpg (25KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494692082198.jpg
25KB, 480x288px
>>53231626
>liking chicks with dicks
>>
>>53231640
>not liking them
What are you gay?
>>
>>53231640
>Gilgamesh
>not liking chicks with dicks

You need to replay it.
>>
>>53231517
>ass
>not hips
so close yet so far
>>
>>53231661
>likes saber
>saber has no dick anymore

checkmate

>>53231653
>liking them
what are you?Gae?
>>
>>53231683
>spoilers
Thanks a lot faggot
>>
>>53231683
>Implying he likes saber as anything more than a trophy to pump and dump in his vault

Gilgamesh is the OG trap loving faggot probably sucked cock too.
>>
File: 08058779.png (489KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
08058779.png
489KB, 704x400px
>>53231448
>>53231500
>“Is that the hostage with whom Vinicius is in
love?” asked he, turning to Petronius.
“That is she,” answered Petronius.
“What are her people called?”
“The Lygians.”
“Does Vinicius think her beautiful?”
“Array a rotten olive trunk in the peplus of a
woman, and Vinicius will declare it beautiful. But
on thy countenance, incomparable judge, I read
her sentence already. Thou hast no need to pro-
nounce it! The sentence is true: she is too dry,
thin, a mere blossom on a slender stalk; and thou,
CHAPTER VII
O divine æsthete, esteemest the stalk in a woman.
Thrice and four times art thou right! The face
alone does not signify. I have learned much in thy
company, but even now I have not a perfect cast
of the eye. But I am ready to lay a wager with
Tullius Senecio concerning his mistress, that, al-
though at a feast, when all are reclining, it is dif-
ficult to judge the whole form, thou hast said in
thy mind already, ‘Too narrow in the hips.”’
>>
File: 1494487512632.jpg (55KB, 446x583px) Image search: [Google]
1494487512632.jpg
55KB, 446x583px
>>53231705
>fucked every woman in uruk
>gay
>>
File: tumblr_oliukuitjv1rd89lxo1_500.jpg (137KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oliukuitjv1rd89lxo1_500.jpg
137KB, 500x709px
>>53231683
Gilgamesh is for Enkidu only. You need to accept this.
>>
File: 1493485424312.png (294KB, 501x338px) Image search: [Google]
1493485424312.png
294KB, 501x338px
>>53231723
>fucking your best friend

no
>>
>>53231723
>worthless flatty
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>53231750
thats a guy

well, sentient pile of clay
>>
>>53231711
>Venus de Milo
>100 BC
>depicting Aphrodite, fertile goddes of Love
>>
>>53231254
>Arthropod

>Bio-Lasers
>Increased Speed
>Multiple Limbs (Wings)
>Increased Strength

>Nosy Reporters
>Budget Rangers
>Magical Girl Team

>Enhanced Speed
>Vibration Blade
>Enhanced Defense
>Band of Mooks (free)

Final stats
Extremely High Defense
Extremely High Speed
Moderate Strength (but who cares when I have bio-lasers and vibroswords?)

The nosy reporters die in a mysterious elevator accident, the cables cut by something very sharp.

The Budget Rangers I keep around; most of our battles end in convenient "stalemates" because I really don't want the government investing in quality enemies. With my speed and defense that should be doable.

Oh man, I don't know what to do about the magical girls. Reporters are one thing but killing teenager girls is a bit much, I'm a paycheck villain, not a monster, and their magic means it'd probably be trickery to fight to regular draws. Maybe I can have my mooks trail them sometime to find their families for blackmail?
>>
>>53231757
Yes, and?

If he's going for the trap aesthetic then go all the way, slap on some clay titties
>>
File: Fate.strange.fake.full.904143.jpg (221KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.strange.fake.full.904143.jpg
221KB, 1000x707px
>>53231738
Shut up, Saber. Gilgamesh would destroy the entire world to be with Enkidu again.
>>
>>53231778
>families

dude no - just monologue until they leave
>>
>>53231783
The gods didn't think that far ahead and Ishtar still wanted the heroic dick.
>>
File: 1492035493091.jpg (272KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
1492035493091.jpg
272KB, 600x570px
>>53231789
that's what friends do for each other- its purely platonic
>>
File: 6674c3ae0c05fa8833f849f2a6a3953c.jpg (352KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
6674c3ae0c05fa8833f849f2a6a3953c.jpg
352KB, 1280x800px
>>53231545
yes.
>>
File: maggots.jpg (2MB, 1000x5700px) Image search: [Google]
maggots.jpg
2MB, 1000x5700px
>>
>>53231811
I doubt it. Even in the original Epic of Gilgamesh their relationship is strongly implied. Not that it's surprising. Bisexuality was the norm for most of human history.
>>
>>53231818
This cyoa would be perfect as a boy.

>tfw dad looks at me with disgust
>>
File: db5n6o1.jpg (164KB, 791x1009px) Image search: [Google]
db5n6o1.jpg
164KB, 791x1009px
>>53226731
>>53231269

I don't hate anyone. And Amnysa is about evil shenanigans and adventures across the multiverse. She gets a little lewd, but that's not her main purpose. Her slave Niras is very lewd. But her job is to help Amnysa raise birth powerful armies quickly, so she's that way for a reason. Amnysa is definitely les, but does what she has to to accomplish her goals.
>>
>>53231798
That seems bad for business.
>>
>>53231885
But filibusters are the most evil thing ever
>>
>>53227888
So you want someone hateful who secretly wants everything to be about her and hates the idea of doing anything for others.
>>
>>53231287
I think few things are more amusing than a bully getting his comeuppance.

If I ever got cyoa powers, I'd turn at least one of my childhood ones into an ugly immortal blob of flesh and eyes that only feels pain and stuff him in a big room filled with unbreakable mirrors.
>>
File: 1494729638724.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494729638724.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>53231987
No. That girl would be a genuinely kind girl who struggles with asserting herself and secretly wants to do some selfish things.

Not everything has to be a moeblob, my autistic pal.
>>
>>53231974
But I love busting my fili
>>
File: darkMothersGift.jpg (4MB, 1913x9000px) Image search: [Google]
darkMothersGift.jpg
4MB, 1913x9000px
was this a WIP, or is it done? Also, best waifu is the only one without immortality.
>>
>>53231987
Oh boy more deliberate obtuseness.

When did you become so bitter towards people?
>>
>>53232032
>was this a WIP, or is it done?
It's a WIP.
>>
>>53227888
Flaws are humanizing, humans are garbage.
>>
>>53231885
Its better than escalating conflict

These are little girls, and as such they will not be too dedicated to dealing with you assuming you dont give them a reason - if they learn that you are a threat to their loved ones they'll be prone to going to unreasonable lengths to destroy.you
>>
>>53231867
So she's an immortal lesbian who's regularly banished to various dimensions to be raped by monsters and watch as her succubus waifu gets raped and impregnated? And all this to raise armies and provide support for BBEGs with little to no benefit for her? So she's a giant cuck?
>>
>>53232009
I'm like 95% sure that you just don't know the correct definition of selfish. Standing up for yourself is not selfish, that's just self-preservation. Nobody (sane) will call someone who prioritizes themselves on the occasion selfish.
Being selfish is in absolutely no way a positive quality.
>>
>>53231989
Learn what the word "justice" means first

You are suggesting quite possibly the worst punishment possible for something that isnt even a crime you fucking psycho
>>
>>53232009
So again, she's not kind. She doesn't want to be kind. She wants to be a selfish bitch who does everyone for her own self-gratification, she just doesn't have a spine.
>>
>>53232155
>shes not kind

She places the wants of others over her own wants, how is that not being kind?
>>
>>53231864
After CYOAs become real and I become omnipotent genie wizard, my first act will to be destroy all frogposters so utterly that not even a memory of them will remain.
>>
>>53232144
Being selfish is not an inherently negative quality. In a healthy relationship you're supposed to learn how to compromise to achieve the greatest amount of happiness between you and your partner, letting someone blow off some steam and doing what they want is technically them being selfish, but it's not a bad thing either unless you're so childish and emotionally stunted that you feel threatened by the idea that people have wills and motivations separate from your own.
>>
>>53232155
Okay retard we get it.
>>
>>53232170
If she's only doing that to stroke her ego, that's not kindness.
>>
File: 1470361182367.jpg (130KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1470361182367.jpg
130KB, 850x1202px
>>53231517
agreed
>>
>>53232122
So I think the message here is I'm going to have to just suck it up, hit top speed and decapitate them with a flyby vibrosword.

Oh well.
>>
>>53232174
>Being selfish is not an inherently negative quality.
Yes anon, someone only ever doing anything just for themselves and only caring about themselves is a great quality.

Also, fuck off with trying to insert realism into CYOAs, Harem Master.
>>
>>53232141
Sounds like angel
>>
>>53232192
There's no such thing as inherent selflessness. Every kindness is done with some pretext, even if that is just self-satisfaction or "stroking your ego" as you call it.

It's still kindness.
>>
Does anyone know what happened to the Magical Girl CYOA gen?
>>
>>53232218
Sounds like you're wanking your own misanthropic bullshit at this point.
>>
>>53232201
Make your own CYOAs then, stop trying to force authors to make shitty CYOAs just because you're afraid of people.
>>
>>53231517
Nigger
>>
>>53232239
Here's the rub. You're the people trying to force Beri to write 'realistic' waifus like Harem Master's shit. You're the people trying to force authors to make shitty CYOAs.
>>
>>53232235
That's funny coming from the poster who claims all people are shit and realism in CYOAs is shit.
>>
>>53232207
You're not wrong.
>>
>>53232153
That's hardly the worst punishment
>>
>>53232257
If you also think real people are shit, then apparently you want all waifus to be shit too. You understand why that's not a popular opinion.
>>
>>53232141

>cuck

There's that word again.... Anyway, no. Amnysa and Niras serve whoever Teiatat sends them to. Sometimes their adventures end badly and might even involve rape. And their visits to the eldritch realms are definitely rapey. But that's just the consequence of being evil and spending eternity traveling to all sorts of dark worlds and serving dark masters and mistresses. It's not a choice, it's just how things are.

>>53232207

It' me, but I think anon is missing some important details about how my characters work.
>>
File: 1471519359273.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471519359273.gif
371KB, 500x375px
So its just these same two or three faggots having the same arguments every thread, right?
>>
>>53232225
They stopped making them. Not for any particular reason, nothing blew up or caused a stir as far as I can recall, they just stopped. I still have some of the PDFs if you're looking for them, but they might be outdated because I didn't actually frequent the threads.
>>
>>53232295
I'd love to see them. Would you mind posting them?
>>
>>53232277
real people aren't shit, having the capacity to think about one's self isn't shit either. I don't know what led to you becoming so warped and twisted as a human being that you consider these faculties to be "flaws" but it's indicative of a major mental illness or some developmental disorder.

Get help, learn to cope.
>>
>>53232283
>It' me, but I think anon is missing some important details about how my characters work.
To be fair, you have had something of a slow but noticeable evolution over the years. It's not without reason that people associate you with mindrape, misandry, and femenazi power fantasies.
>>
>>53232174
>letting someone blow off some steam and doing what they want is technically them being selfish
no, that just shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what selfish means. Being assertive/not being a doormat is not the same as being selfish. Selfishness is characterized by either not thinking about others or just not caring about the implications your actions have on others.
Ordering the food that you yourself like isn't selfish unless done in extreme excess.
>>
>>53232318
>Someone who only desires to stroke their own ego and is incapable of doing anything nice for other people without expecting things in return.
>Not shit
What kind of abusive household are you from?
>>
File: More Gentle Worlds.png (6MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
More Gentle Worlds.png
6MB, 2000x4000px
>>53230060
Not sure if you're still around, but here
>>
>>53232293
No, I was the guy who more or less started it last thread and I haven't said anything. There have been 71 unique posters on this thread, it wouldn't be surprising if some of them weren't even in the last thread. Anyway I'm sure next thread it'll die out right?
>>
File: AMGCore_1.1.pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
AMGCore_1.1.pdf
8MB, 1x1px
>>53232310
Sure, but like I said I'm almost positive they're not the latest versions.
>>
>>53232333
More deliberate obtuseness, I guess you realized you don't have a valid argument. Thanks for the laugh in any case.
>>
>>53232293
Usually it's a different brand of autism but this seems to be sticking more than usual.
>>
>>53227055
I want to live in time line #21, quit and work as a welder. Im assuming its high in demands for men just like it is for women over here. The world sounds interesting to live in and I could still do what I like.
>>
File: AMGCore_upption.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
AMGCore_upption.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>53232352
>>
>>53232359
It's more a case of you not knowing what selfishness means, or you being a misanthrope that thinks everything is innately selfish. Which not even the guy you're defending thought, considering he wanted that to be a waifu's individual flaw.
>>
File: CYOA_Patrons.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA_Patrons.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>53232374
>>
>>53232153
Life ain't fair.

Here's another fun punishment. You turn the love of his life into a cumdump whore who gets pimped out to the worst people possible. Then you turn him into the towel she uses to clean herself after every gangbang. He remains fully aware too. He just can't talk or move.
>>
>>53232318
There's a huge difference between protecting and caring about your self and being selfish. If you seriously think that being selfish is normal or not a bad quality, then there's something major wrong with you too.
>>
File: AMGCore_Fusion.pdf (596KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
AMGCore_Fusion.pdf
596KB, 1x1px
>>53232395
>>
>>53232396
There are at least several dozens of people who would get off on that.
>>
>>53228648
>Great Hunter
>Dragoon

>Rank 1 Precicion
>Rank 2 Air belt
got 18 tokens
>Rank 2 Precision (14 tokens)
>Rank 3 Strength (7 tokens)
>Rank 2 Endurance (2 tokens)
>Rank 1 Regen (1 token)
>Rank 1 Improved Lung

Got 3 tokens
>Pegasus (0 tokens)

Got 12 tokens!
>Rank 3 weapon (7 points, Greatlance with fire enchantment)
Laminar Entwood (1 point)
>Weight Belt Rank 1 (0 points)

Infested mine (I'll choose a Greatbow)
>>
>>53232323

Yeah, I posted some things that weren't very nice before, but I try to avoid it.
>>
>>53232396
It's hilarious how bitter you are about something that happened in high school.
>>
>>53225544
Didn't the word of god say the girl from Occupied Mirror, Girl behind the door, and Your secret admirer are all the same girl? And how does bashful haunt and scarlet youth in paint factor into it?
>>
>>53232446
You can't expect him to get over something when it just happened on friday to him.
>>
File: Rolling.Girl.full.231359.jpg (722KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rolling.Girl.full.231359.jpg
722KB, 1024x1024px
>what's this?
>a-anon, I decided to be s-selfish today and make the potatoes the way I like them... l-less salty... a-are you angr-?
>REEEE YOU FUCKING BITCH WHORE FAKE KIND SLUT YOURE THE WORST PERSON TO EVER EXIST ILL TEACH YOU TO BE A SELFISH BITCH
>>
File: 1494688464180.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494688464180.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>53232468
oh boy herewego
>>
>>53232468
How dare that slut have a preference that doesn't align with mine. Doesn't she know I'm sensitive? Fucking roasties.
>>
>>53232446
Bullying can have severe negative consequences that last a lifetime. While it might just be "playing around" for the bully, the survivor often carries a heavy burden.
>>
>>53232468
I don't want a waifu I want an absolutely loyal slave. I don't care about anyone but myself and have no illusion about this. I'd sell all your souls for just seconds more on the clock.
>>
>>53232468
How do people have such a warped understanding of what selfish is? Unless you're literally mentally handicapped, nobody is going to call that kind of behavior selfish.

>>53232482
Nice strawman.
>>
>>53232409
>>53232395
>>53232374
>>53232352
Thanks man
>>
>>53232486
>"""""""""survivor"""""""""

Nigger man the fuck up get over it and move on, you're going to die some day and you spent some of your precious time feeling bad over this shit.

>>53232497
Good thing you can't. You're going to die the same as all of us.
>>
>>53232519
>You're going to die the same as all of us.
>die
Pleb. I plan on living forever.
>>
File: robert barath-anon.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
robert barath-anon.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Start a new thread before I piss myself.
>>
>>53232486
you're probably one of those fags who cries in a corner for 3 hours becasuse someone called him a faggot on the internet, homo.
>>
File: 1494614537118.webm (768KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494614537118.webm
768KB, 1280x720px
>>53232536
>>
>>53232519
You don't get to decide how a bullying survivor copes and works through his or her trauma.
>>
>>53232468
I'll say it again. You don't know what selfish means.
>>
>>53232513
Literally any action that is taken in favor of yourself constitutes being selfish. That's literally what the word means you fucking faggot. The fact that she acted in a way that benefits her means she favored herself over someone else, hence she was being selfish.

There's nothing wrong with a healthy amount of egotism, thinking about yourself is healthy.

The worst part in all of this is that I'm pretty sure you and I agree in this argument and the only difference is what you consider to be selfish
>>
At this point you're just arguing semantics. I'm pretty sure even if you disagree with how they are using selfish, which again in the original context was closer a soft streak of it, you can accept what they are saying
>>
>>53232565
>That's literally what the word means you fucking faggot

>selfish
>[sel-fish]

>adjective

>devoted to or caring only for oneself; concerned primarily with one's own interests, benefits, welfare, etc., regardless of others.

Seems like you're the one that doesn't know what a word means.
>>
File: d80.png (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
d80.png
113KB, 300x300px
>>53232468
>>
>>53232608
go hog wild
>>
>>53232540
Please educate

Many abused children cling to the hope that growing up will bring escape and freedom. But the personality formed in the environment of coercive control is not well adapted to adult life. A bullying survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative. They approach the task of early adulthood - establishing independence and intimacy - burdened by major impairments in self-care, in cognition and in memory, in identity, and in the capacity to form stable relationships. They are often still a prisoner of their childhood; attempting to create a new life, they reencounter the trauma.

Bullying ruins lives. I refuse to see you discredit the experiences of a survivor on cyoag.
>>
>>53225662
I think /d/ still has the fetish prison cyoa up.
>>
>>53232614
>arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others
Though again, this has become pedantic.
>>
>>53232559
Thats the point, though, poor insightless anon
>>
>>53232468
I now really want a CYOA of the constructed waifus matching dedicated /cyoag/ shitposters. This one, another one who is insecure because she realizes she isn't perfectly optimized based on the minmaxers, and so on.
>>
>>53232565
I urge you to pick up any dictionary/encyclopedia and look up the word.
There's a distinction to be made between self-preserving and selfish actions. The former is completely alright and only natural. However once you go into the excessive territory, it becomes selfish.

>The worst part in all of this is that I'm pretty sure you and I agree in this argument and the only difference is what you consider to be selfish
Probably. I actually agree that somewhat flawed characters are way more interesting, It's just that 'selfish' is literally the worst possible example anyone could pick. Being selfish is probably the most diametrically opposite trait to a healthy relationship.
>>
>>53232659
So we'd have

1. Fake Kind Waifu
2. Will never cuck you Waifu
3. Twelve inch cock Waifu
4. Unoptimized Waifu
5. Immortality Option Waifu
6. Culling Waifu

Who else?
>>
>>53232652
>in disregard for others
This is the part you're ignoring. Your own post ignores that your definition relies on them NOT CARING about other people for that person to be selfish. Someone not salting some potatoes doesn't mean she doesn't care what another person thinks, anon.

Again, you don't know what selfish means. Everyone except you is talking about selfishness as a personality trait or personality in and of itself. So someone who only cares about herself. You're trying to pretend that normal amounts of self interest are selfishness, despite multiple dictionary definitions saying that for something to be selfish, it has to ACTIVELY IGNORE OR NOT CARE about another person's feelings.
>>
>>53232624
you honestly need to stop being such a little bitch, "oh abloogy woogy woo i got called mean names in grade school!" this shit happened a fucking decade ago, grow up and stop fishing for pity
>>
>>53232659
Yeah, making fun of strawmen really is my favorite pastime.
>>
>>53232688
A waifu who must pretend to be a lesbian who does not enjoy sex at all, when in reality she is the exact opposite.
>>
>>53232683
God damnit, it was a slight selfish streak, for an otherwise spineless character.

>>53232697
Yeah, but you can be selfish at times, disregarding what others want for things you want, and not be a heartless self centered monster. Just because someone has a trait doesn't mean that's changes everything about them. That was the point, people can be extremely kind but act selfish at times
>>
>>53232688
Little Girl Option Waifu. Not her, you. Preferably combined with #5.
>>
>>53232741
To ignore and not care about someone's feelings if they're supposed to be your significant other makes you a shitty person.

You also ignored how the definitions still rely on themselves being the primary or only predominant care they have.
>>
>>53232717
>you got raped a decade ago
>get over it!!

Your argument is ridiculous and offensive.
>>
>>53232688
Waifu who is not forced to love you unconditionally and instead has agency and free will

Waifu who demands that you act like a normal human being
>>
>>53232765
Everyone ignores what others want sometimes, at least to a small degree when it's insignificant.
>>
>>53232780
>act like a normal human being
fuck off
>>
>>53232796
>When it's insignificant
Then I guess she's not selfish, is she?
>>
>>53232780
ree
>>
>>53232809
>Slight selfish streak
The point of the originally was calling out how kind people can do selfish things and have selfish feelings.
>>
>>53232741
>Just because someone has a trait doesn't mean that's changes everything about them. That was the point, people can be extremely kind but act selfish at times
No, that's not how it works (at least, if we're talking _actually_ selfish here and not strawman 'salted potatos' selfish). You can't be extremely loyal if you on occasion betray others. If you are only kind most of the time, but fuck people up sometimes, you're not a kind person.
>>
>>53232829
The point of the entire conversation since has been about how neither he nor you, if you're even someone else, has no idea what the word 'selfish' means and so you and your example are stupid. You should've picked a better hill to die on like her being a slob or someshit.
>>
>>53232829
He doesn't agree with you because in his mind selfish is a word that implies lack of kindness.

It's basically a problem in superlatives.
>>
>>53232849
No anon, because kind people can do selfish things, even if it's just a slight occurrence. That's still selfish actions.
>>
>>53232857
>In his mind
I wasn't aware the dictionary is in my mind. Now you're ignoring the multiple dictionary definitions that agree with me and the other guy, not him.

>>53232866
See >>53232839 and >>53232614
>>
>>53232872
I can do it too
>arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others
So an action that ignores the wishes of others would be selfish. It would be a selfish action.
>>
>>53232866
>People and the dictionary disagree with me!?
>Better ignore them and stubbornly cling to my abortion of an example instead of cutting my losses for the sake of my greater argument!
>>
>>53232768
it's true though, if you wanna play the victim forever then be my guest, but don't be surprised if nobody likes you (you know, just like in grade school!)
>>
>>53232892
>in disregard of others
I already made a post about this.
>>
>>53232857
>He doesn't agree with you because in his mind selfish is a word that implies lack of kindness.
So now we have entered the age of 'fake defintions'? 'Dont trust big dictionary'?
>>
>>53232904
You can disregard others from time to time and still be a good person.
>>
>>53232896
Truly an example of a man killing himself over details and forgetting what he was actually arguing for.
>>
>>53232768
bullying =/= rape

Faggots like you are what's fucking up American universities
>>
>>53232892
>in disregard of others
That doesn't mean prioritizing yourself over others, but not even considering them.
>>
>>53232918
Already made a reply to this too. You're running around in circles because you're out of arguments.
>>
>>53232922
True. Surviving childhood bullying is probably even more traumatic than rape.
>>
>>53232925
>Disregard
>Ignore
You can ignore others from time to time

>>53232927
And I pointed out why it was wrong.
Your going in circles just as much
>>
>>53232957
There's only a circle because you keep dragging others around in it by reposting your same arguments. The discussion should've ended once the dictionary revealed that you were arguing for an incorrect definition of selfishness, because that's the only reason there WAS an argument.

As was pointed out in another post, your main point is supposed to be in favor of flaws in waifus in general. By insisting on this one that was founded on you misunderstanding a a word, you're sabotaging your general argument by making yourself easy to dismiss.
>>
>>53232983
There are degrees of selfishness. No trait is a yes or no thing. A character can have a degree of selfishness, just like a character can have a degree of kindness. If I said someone was kind but not absolute I doubt you'd be having this issue, because traits are measured in degrees.
>>
>>53233006
>There are degrees of selfishness.
The dictionary disagrees. Again, you don't have a leg to stand on. Why do you insist on trying to argue over something that's been disproven instead of going back to your main argument and trying to find a new/better example?
>>
>>53232957
>You can ignore others from time to time
As in, decide that your well being is important too? Sure.
As in, decide that you shouldn't consider other people if your actions could fuck them over? I mean, you can, but that makes you a dick.
The latter is an example of a selfish decision while the former is not.
>>
>>53232950
>tfw you'd rather have cock up your ass than a wet willie in your ear
>>
>>53233034
It pains my heart to see your blatant disgregard for the trauma of a bullying survivor. I hope you find jesus and learn about compassion some day.
>>
>>53233025
I doubt the dictionary disagrees with him. Dictionaries don't tend to have opinions.
>>
>>53233025
"She can be selfish, at times" That implies it is a times, but the definition of "at times"
>>
>>53233006
You can be degrees of selfish and kind, but you can't be kind while being selfish to any degree. Some traits are definitely a 'yes' or 'no' thing in so far as even a minimal amount has far reaching consequences. Being a rapist (like, real rape, so don't argue you with me on that) excludes you from being a good or kind person. You can still do good and kind things, but you will never be a truly good person.
>>
>>53233073
Well his definition does not match what the two examples provide.

>>53233079
See >>53233027

So why are you insisting on this? I wonder if at this point you're shitposting.
>>
>>53233025
How is that even something you're trying to deny?
What personality trait is ever an absolute state?
>>
>>53233126
Please don't follow suit with the idiot. Scroll up and read those dictionary definitions.
>>
>>53233086
Holy shit, you're autistic.
>>
>>53233144
>Do poorly in an argument
>Accuse the other side of being autistic
Master (de)bater.
>>
>>53233144
Hmmm.... reallly makes you think
>>
>>53233116

If I said someone tended to be selfless does that automatically mean they are as absolute as selfish? Does that mean all selfless choices in CYOA have no ability to self-prioritize?
>>
>>53233161
>Self-prioritize
That's not what selfishness means.
>>
File: nani...jpg (71KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
nani...jpg
71KB, 540x405px
>mfw a CYOA thread devolves into an argument about what selfishness means
>>
>>53233158
An adherence to dictionary definitions over common usage is a symptom of autism though
>>
>>53233176
Not even an argument. At this point it's one guy trying really hard to ignore a dictionary.
>>
>>53233158
I'm not even him. I just don't get how this is a debate. Like, wtf. How can someone not be kind yet selfish at times? Why is this impossible? It doesn't make sense.

Everyone can exhibit selfish behaviour.
>>
>>53233184
An adherence to 'common' definitions is an assumption that your personal usage is 'common' and not your own mistake.
>>
>>53233173
>Selfless
>concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than with one's own; unselfish.
Can a person who is described as selfless never think of their wishes before others, from time to time, before others?
>>
>>53233186
>Why is this impossible?
Because according to the dictionary, selfishness isn't defined as self-interest. It is defined as lacking ANY regard for another person whatsoever.
>>
>>53233176
Not even an argument. At this point it's one guy trying to pretend a dictionary definition trumps common sense and usage.
>>
>>53233189
So if you polled the general public, most people would agree with your definition?
>>
>>53233193
They can never be selfish, because see >>53232614 and realize that selfishness requires no regard for others at all.
>>
>>53233201
>>53233198
If you polled the general public, would they agree with yours? That's the mistake you are making in relying on 'but muh common usage'. That relies on you defining what the common definition is. You are incapable of doing that. This is why a dictionary definition is used as a common ground in a debate, because that CAN be defined.
>>
>>53233203
Then why don't you complain about all of those uses of selfless that CYOA authors use? Or how commonly people are described as "selfless" these words are used commonly in the real world as such
>>
>>53233184
Obviously it's not obvious what common usage means. I've never heard anybody refer to someone who merely cares about their own interests as selfish.
>>
>>53233229
>Common
>Real world
See >>53233224
>>
>>53233239
First page of google
http://www.vogue.com/article/women-and-success-selfishness-and-work-life-balance
>>
>>53233229
Could you give me a (reasonable) example? I've never heard anybody refer to someone who is occasionally selfish as a selfless person. Sure, they may do selfless things, but selfless? I mean, unless people just don't know that the person isn't actually selfless.
>>
>>53233248
What the fuck gives fucking vogue the authority to declare what the common usage of a word is?
>>
>>53233197
The dictionary isn't infallible and doesn't trump common usage. Everyone except you understands perfectly well what was meant as selfish with the waifu in question.
>>
>>53233224
I interact with people enough to understand intonations in speech. I know that if I call someone selfish in a conversation, they'll be offended and think I'm accusing them of caring only about themselves.
>>
>>53233264
What is the common usage? What is your proof of what the common usage is? See >>53233224

>>53233269
Personal anecdotes are not proof.
>>
>>53233263
Because they're a fairly popular magazine, and if they use words as understood by people correctly?

>>53233256
Just look up "X person was selfless"
Here's one I found though
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/02/13/opinion/l-mother-teresa-has-served-the-poor-selflessly-855495.html
>>
>MY definition is the right one! Fuck you!
Now they're being intentionally retarded.

Do any of you even care about the original argument? If Ms. Unsalted Potatoes is something you think should be valid, then why don't you think up a way to define her that everyone can agree on? I don't think anyone hates Ms. Unsalted Potatoes. They're just criticizing your word usage.
>>
>>53233264
Could you please stop reducing the other side of the argument to one person? I mean, unless you're not really interested in discussing this.
>>
So we all agree there's nothing wrong with a waifu who is self-interested to a healthy degree and acts in an autonomous manner?
>>
>>53233278
You should seek help. This isn't an official debate. It's a fucking internet discussion which you completely derailed insisting a word was used wrong despite everyone else understanding it perfectly well.
>>
>>53233287
>They're a popular magazine
Citation needed.

Also, a magazine rag lacks any kind of authority or credibility in defining anything.
>>
>>53233278
Unless either side actually has data on a poll regarding what people consider the definition of selfish to be, then neither side has proof. You can be right about what a dictionary says, but that doesn't mean most people agree with it.
>>
>>53233308
>Guys I'm doing poorly in a debate!
>I know, I'll call him mentally ill!
It's a fucking internet discussion in which you are so tied up in how you used a word wrong, you refuse to actually argue your real point. Instead you insist on arguing over that fucking word you misused to defend your honor. On an anonymous image board.
>>
>>53233287
People literally think mother Teresa is a saint who has done no wrong (even if she has).
This really doesn't further your side of the argument.
The others I've found with a quick search also really only include almost myth like figures.

>>53233308
This useless discussion just started because of differences in semantics you idiot.
>>
>>53233297
Yes. This has long left the realm of waifus. This is now an argument of common use vs dictionary use.

>>53233309
I'm showing that normal people use that word in that way, which was the original point. Common usage.
Here's you citation by the way
https://www.statista.com/stats/146392/vogue
>>
>>53233324
>then neither side has proof
Untrue. Only one side is trying to argue based on the 'common definition', and thus only they need proof of a common definition. The other side is using the dictionary, which is laid bare for everyone to see. That's the issue here.
>>
>>53233337
>Normal people
Again, you have to prove that vogue writer is representative of the common man.

I don't care about your statistics on vogue popularity. You're so far beyond the argument at that point.
>>
I'm calling poetic license regarding the usage of "selfish" with that waifu. Now this discussion ends.
>>
>>53233332
http://www.issues.cc/complaints/charlie-sheen/finally-does-something-selfless
>>
>>53233297
Nobody ever had a problem with that even last night.
>>
>>53233337
>This is now an argument of common use vs dictionary use.
No it isn't. You're just assuming that what you think of as common use is obviously the right thing while the dictionary is of course wrong. Dictionaries are based on common use, you know that, right?
>>
gay thread
>>
>>53233359
Yeah, but they're not talking about him, but about his actions, which is exactly what I said. Nobody is going to call Charlie Sheen selfless.
>>
>>53233372
>>53233365
>>53233359
Irrelevant. I called poetic license. Now stop arguing.
>>
>>53233358
And you're opening yourself up for her being called a hateful bitch when the real definition is applied to her, due to your poor word choice.
>>
>>53233356
https://www.google.com/search?q=people+should+be+selfish&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS735US735&oq=people+should+be+selfish&aqs=chrome..69i57.12386j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
All these results using selfish in a certain manner suggest that it's a common usage of the term.
If I called someone a retard for fucking up would you get mad it's not "The most official dictionary definition"?
>>
>>53233380
Slow witted faggot.
>>
>>53233338
Language is based on people having an agreement on what the words mean though. Whatever the dictionary says, if most people don't agree with that definition, then that's not the meaning of the word. What's stopping me from creating a dictionary that defines selfish as selfless?
>>
>>53233396
The real definition is irrelevant.

POETIC LICENSE TRUMPS ALL
>>
>>53233410
A google search is not an authoritative proof of anything.

How many essays have you fucking failed, I can only imagine.
>>
>>53233426
>All these people using a word a certain way doesn't prove that people use it a certain way
>>
>>53233410
I mean, I don't really care about this, but the top examples are all clickbait. Not really the best source, to be honest.
>>
>>53233419
>if most people don't agree with that definition
You're ignoring my point, which is that the side relying on 'common definition', don't actually have any proof of what the common definition is.

>>53233438
Any number of people using that word a certain way is meaningless unless you're conducting an actual peer-reviewed study using accepted methods.
>>
>>53233412
gay poster
>>
>>53233419
The difference is that the dictionaries that people quoted are actually accepted by people because they reflect common usage.
>>
>>53233421
And here I'm telling you that people will still call her a hateful bitch regardless of your intent, due to the meaning of the word. So you're just cause shitstorms.
>>
>>53233451
>Any number of people using that word a certain way is meaningless unless you're conducting an actual peer-reviewed study using accepted methods.

So you can never be proven wrong because you're going to ignore any proof presented. Good to know you're just a faggot.
>>
>>53233451
>unless you're conducting an actual peer-reviewed study using accepted methods.
Anon, you know you can have multiple common definitions, right? This usage is clearly common enough to suggest people use it a certain way.
>>
>>53233473
>So you can never be proven wrong
And you can never be proven right. That's why trying to argue based on the common definition is stupid, and you're a moron for doing so.

>>53233475
A couple dozen google searches wouldn't even be considered an acceptable sample size in a study, which isn't even considered an authoritative source.
>>
>>53233475
>>53233473
Stop samefagging and maybe people will take you seriously.
>>
>>53233472
I don't care. You're wrong. I'm right.
>>
>>53233499
It's not one person idiot look at the time stamps. Lots of people think your autistic.
>>
>>53233499
He also completely ignores other posts like >>53233467 just to vent asshurt at one person. Like he doesn't care about arguing at all and just wants to whine.
>>
>>53233515
>time stamp
Phoneposting.
>>
>>53233507
Too bad nobody is even arguing about the waifu now.
>>
>>53233497
Your dictionary definition of selfish does not apply to my artistic use of the word "selfish". You're free to interpret it however you want but you're not more or less right than he is.
>>
File: It was me.jpg (280KB, 1911x1110px) Image search: [Google]
It was me.jpg
280KB, 1911x1110px
>>53233525
Sure, anon, anyone who disagrees with you is just one single guy. All your life actually. It's been me the whole time
>>
So am I the only one who has seen the sentence "can be selfish at times" because I've never once in my life heard selfish being treated in this manner.

English is my second language though.
>>
>>53233539
See >>53233533
>>
>>53233547
Anyone can be selfish. This is just an autist abusing the dictionary.
>>
Why is the /d/ cyoa less dysfunctional than the /tg/ cyoa?
>>
>>53233547
I've read it some times, but most of the time these people really just mean 'standing up for yourself'. I mean, I guess you could argue 'languages change' and all that, but the conflation of selfish and self-preserving really doesn't help because they are actually quite different concepts, so when in doubt, I really would just 'assertive at times' or something like that.
>>
Here's a doctor using selfish
http://www.psychologyandbehavior.com/selfish-selfishness-mental-health/
Really makes you think
>>
>>53233547
selfish is synonymous with asshole.
>>
>>53233592
You're a very ungracious loser.
>>
>>53233592
Yeah, it would be way better if it was just two people screaming at each other 'my idea of common usage is better'.
>>
>>53233629
>>53233618
>>
You guys do know the dictionary updates right? Like, Oxford updates every three months now that they don't have to print thousands of new copies whenever they do.
>>
>>53233618
It's a fallacy to assume that expertise in one field leads to expertise in all others.

I'm not going to ask my lawyer about my heart transplant.
>>
>>53233607
Because people who post in /d/ are more well adjusted and functional people than the ones that post in /tg/
>>
>>53233637
Desperate.
>>
>>53233656
It's showing how the word is used by a professional, a professional where the word is used
>>
>>53233607
Because people here don't actually care about CYOAs, they've just become accustomed to being here. They're like barnacles on the hull of a ship.

/d/ CYOA is young and healthy and has a new audience. In a few years they'll look the same as this place with their own group of faggot authors and their own autists who get pissed off whenever some specific fetish turns up.
>>
>>53233668
I wasn't aware that a psychologist is an english linguistic professional.
>>
>>53233618
>I don't actually care about the argument, I just want to be right on the internet.
>>
>>53233667
>Wah no one uses words this way
>Okay well not enough
>Okay well you're just desperate

>>53233676
We're talking about how words are used, not proper definitions. Common use, by both professionals and laymen.
>>
>>53233618
This is just an appeal to authority. Even worse, that it's not even his field. It's just something he came up with in his free time.
>>
>>53233656
I'm surprised you have a Lawyer. I'd personally never take someone so autistic as my client. They tend to lose easy cases because they lack any social grace.
>>
>>53233696
>We're talking about how words are used
Yeah, you're talking about common usage. You've yet to provide evidence of what the common usage is.

That guy is not an expert on the english language, senpai.
>>
>>53233708
>No one uses it
>No one who matters use it
>Well people who don't matter don't count

So really nothing will show you that words can be used in ways that aren't written in the dictionary?
>>
>>53233720
Okay mr. no arguments.
>>
>>53233696
I'm still waiting for an example of a person being called selfless, who in actuality does some selfish on occasion.
>>
>>53233740
You're a selfless person.
>>
>>53233736
Are you demented? You're not talking to just one person. There definitely are people who use selfish in that way and I've never said that there aren't any people like that.
>>
>>53233731
I've shown many examples of it being used as the way it was used.

>That guy is not an expert on the english language
>Common use

>>53233740
https://www.bustle.com/articles/142824-the-19-most-selfless-celebs-around-will-give-you-all-the-feels
>>
>>53225567
>make SON great again!
Dropped. Why do CYOA makers have to inject memes into everything? And what's with this whiny "I'll give you some more...IF I get enough responses"?
>>
>>53233763
Nice meme.
>>
>>53233777
Ah my bad. I thought you were the "Common use can't be shown by people commonly using it" person
>>
>>53232032
Wonder what will be added. Perks and whatnot would be pretty cool. More options as well. Not sure who I would pick.
>>
>>53233786
You've shown me google searches of magazines. Where's your actual, authoritative evidence?
>>
>>53233786
>https://www.bustle.com/articles/142824-the-19-most-selfless-celebs-around-will-give-you-all-the-feels
This is also just a list of selfless things some celebrities have done. I'm curious, would you actually call any of these people 'selfless'?
>>
>>53233843
Authoritative evidence that people use a word a certain way?
>>
>>53233859
I would probably say they have something like a "selfless" side, or they act "selflessly" which I think was the original point to all this
>>
>>53233864
>Authoritative evidence that people use a word a certain way?
evidence that some people use it that way, with an emphasis on some. People use words wrong or in a non-standard matter. It happens. Doesn't mean that most people won't misunderstand you if you use it that way.
>>
File: Mike+Sass2.jpg (84KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
Mike+Sass2.jpg
84KB, 800x641px
>>53231254
>Avian

>Multiple limbs (Wings)
>Increased speed
>camoflage
>Bio lasers

Drawbacks and missions
>Budget rangers
>Magical girl team
>Dark hero

Boss perks
>Enhanced Speed
>True fade
>Napalm breath
>Enhanced regeneration
>Biomissiles
>Drones
>Shadow step
>Band of mooks (Free)

Basically become the camping bitch that can hit from extreme range and extremely hard to kill. Invisibility, true fade, and Shadow step allows unseen relocation after firing, Biolasers and missiles allow deadly long range attacks, and lets see how far this thing takes me against ALL the justice warriors.

If nothing else i'd probably make a good recurring boss for a couple of episodes.
>>
>>53233864
Yes. That's how you'd prove what the common usage is. An individual using a word a certain way doesn't prove that you're right for using it that way, or that other people are wrong for telling you that you used 'selfish' wrong.
>>
>>53233618
Are we sure about this, because he keeps confusing OCD with Generalised Anxiety Disorder on his Twitter, and he supposedly specialized in OCD
https://twitter.com/drstevenseay?lang=en
>>
>>53233886
If something is frequent it's common, is it not? Even if others use a word commonly another way
>>
>>53233670
Awesome, got that to look forward to. Hopefully I can latch onto the next one early on.
>>
>>53233927
Well, I think we're getting to the point of very blurred lines. If 90% of the population would be confused by the meaning, I wouldn't call it common usage, but there's really no hard right or wrong here, I think (unless you define the dictionary as the source of 'common usage' or something like that).
I think that most people would be offended or confused when you tell them that you like 'that they are selfish on occasion' when you are really talking about them being assertive, but there definitely are people who would understand that just fine. I personally would just use something clearer in this case, because apparently there enough people who don't understand it/are offended by it.
>>
>>53234046
>Clearer
Yeah I agree that it wasn't the perfect choice.

>assertive
That wasn't what I was talking about, I was talking more about them having a slight desire to be self-serving from time to time, even if it caused (minor) inconveniences to others.
Thread posts: 574
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.